Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

By haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 131

491 7 0
By haenaaz

The next day, Xidan.

Today is the first day of the Lunar New Year, and there are not many shops open in Xidan, which is usually bustling, but if you look hard, you can still find one or two shops that are open.

There were also people coming and going on the street. Everyone was chatting and laughing, preparing to visit relatives for New Year greetings.

Jiang Zhiyi stood at the door of Yun Mengze and looked at Yun Mengze's door.

Jiang Zhiyi has always known about this entertainment venue opened by Jiang Zhida, but because she did not come back from Yangcheng at that time, and later went abroad, she has never really come to Yunmengze to see it.

Seeing Yun Mengze now, Jiang Zhiyi's first reaction was shock. This entertainment venue was more high-end than what she had seen in Yangcheng, and it did not give people a sense of crookedness. On the contrary, it discouraged some people who were crooked in themselves.

As she was watching, familiar footsteps sounded behind her. Jiang Zhiyi's body stiffened, and she suddenly felt a sense of home away from home.

She wanted to turn around, but her feet seemed to be frozen and she couldn't turn around at all.

"Zhiyi."

The restraints on Jiang Zhiyi seemed to be broken all of a sudden, her body regained consciousness, and she slowly turned around.

Qian Ran was wearing a dark gray coat and stood one step behind her, looking deeply at her with the familiar affection in his eyes.

Jiang Zhiyi's mood suddenly became unbearable, her nose suddenly became sore, and tears instantly burst out of her eyes.

"Brother Xiaoran, I'm sorry..."

Qian Ran suddenly sighed, stepped forward, took Jiang Zhiyi into his arms, and patted her back gently: "You know, I have never blamed you."

Jiang Zhiyi clutched the clothes on his chest tightly, lying in his arms and crying so hard that she couldn't speak complete words.

"I...I know, but...but I...blame...myself."

Qian Ran's hand suddenly tightened, and the pain in his heart seemed to be soothed with just these words.

He is always so soft-hearted towards Jiang Zhiyi.

"That's your job. Don't blame yourself. Stop crying."

Jiang Zhiyi: "I...I can't stop."

Qian Ran laughed helplessly, hugged her and let her cry, and the two said no more to each other.

Yunmengze opened its doors today. The staff working today can get three times the salary and double the bonus. Therefore, there are many employees taking advantage of the holiday to work.

The security guard on duty stood at the door and watched the two hugging each other for a long time. They looked at each other with gossip in their eyes.

But because they were working, they stood straight and didn't make any other movements.

Jiang Zhiyi finally had enough crying. In the past few days since she came back, it seemed that she had shed all the tears she had accumulated in the past few years.

She let go of Qian Ran, looked at the large area of ​​his coat that was soaked with tears, covered it with her hands to hide it, and looked up at Qian Ran: "I didn't mean it."

Qian Ran flicked her head gently with his hand: "So what if you did it on purpose, I won't blame you. Let's go."

"Yes." Jiang Zhiyi nodded, and Qian Ran naturally held her hand and walked on the streets of Xidan.

There is an open-air billiard table on the street, where young people gather to play billiards. There were also many children running around on the street, throwing cannons.

From time to time, I hear the sound of someone setting off firecrackers, and there is a New Year atmosphere all around. Jiang Zhiyi exhaled a breath of white air. These were the things she was most familiar with, and she felt very relaxed.

Qian Ran didn't sleep much all night after playing TV with Jiang Zhiyi last night. He didn't know what would greet him.

Hei Da only knew that Jiang Zhiyi was coming back, but he had no idea what her plans were.

Qian Ran was afraid that he would get an answer he didn't want, but he had to come. No matter what the outcome, he and Jiang Zhiyi had to talk now.

But seeing Jiang Zhiyi, Qian Ran couldn't say anything in his heart, and he didn't want to ask her what she meant. He just wanted the two of them to keep walking like this.

After walking for a while, Jiang Zhiyi looked at Qian Ran: "Brother Xiaoran, why didn't you ask me why I came back?"

Qian Ran was silent for a moment and said, "I don't dare to ask."

Jiang Zhiyi's sourness reached its peak. In her heart, Qian Ran had always been a confident person. Although he doesn't talk much compared to Jiang Zhida, he has never said anything he dare not say since he started doing business.

Jiang Zhiyi looked at Qian Ran and tried hard to hide the sourness in her heart. She smiled at Qian Ran and said, "I came back because I miss my family and I miss you too."

Qian Ran couldn't help but hold Jiang Zhiyi's hand tightly, and his breathing paused: "Zhiyi, did I hear you correctly?"

Qian Ran's tone was a little cautious. He was really afraid that he had misunderstood Jiang Zhiyi's meaning. He had waited too long in the past few years.

"No. I will not leave in the future, I will stay in the capital."

Jiang Zhiyi no longer asked Qian Ran to guess and gave him a direct answer in the affirmative. Over the years, the person she felt most sorry for was Qian Ran.

Qian Ran took a deep breath and suddenly hugged Jiang Zhiyi in his arms. He used great force, as if he wanted to embed Jiang Zhiyi into his body.

His hands were shaking a little, and all the veins in his hands were tense. Qian Ran was trying hard not to get too excited.

Jiang Zhiyi also hugged him tightly, understanding his excitement.

"Zhiyi, this is the best blessing I have ever heard for the New Year."

Jiang Zhiyi smiled and patted him: "Then I'll talk to you once a year, okay?"

Qian Ran took a few hard breaths to calm down his emotions, then let go of Jiang Zhiyi, held her hand, looked into her eyes and asked, "Are you serious?"

"Yes!" Jiang Zhiyi nodded without any hesitation, smoothing away the uncertainty in his eyes.

Qian Ran nodded: "Okay, you said so."

Jiang Zhiyi wanted to take a closer look at the look in Qian Ran's eyes, but before she could see it, Qian Ran pulled her and ran: "Follow me."

The tone was urgent, as if something very important was waiting for them ahead.

Jiang Zhiyi was confused by his behavior, but she still followed him and asked, "Where are you taking me?"

Qian Ran did not answer: "I won't sell you. You will know when we get there."

He took Jiang Zhiyi to the place where he parked his car, opened the door and let Jiang Zhiyi get in the car.

Although Jiang Zhiyi was confused, she had already been bold once, and it was no worse than now. Besides, she also wanted to know what Qian Ran was going to do.

After Qian Ran waited for Jiang Zhiyi to sit down, he opened the driver's door and got in. He leaned over to fasten Jiang Zhiyi's seat belt and started the car.

Jiang Zhiyi looked at the road ahead, becoming more and more familiar with it.

"Brother Xiaoran, isn't this the way to your house?"

Qian Ran nodded: "Yes, are you afraid?"

If Jiang Zhiyi said she was afraid now, Qian Ran would immediately turn around and go back instead of driving any further.

"not afraid."

Jiang Zhiyi understood what Qian Ran was going to do, but she was not afraid at all.

"But Brother Xiaoran, if I want to see your parents, I hope to buy some things before going there. I don't want your parents to misunderstand that I don't understand etiquette."

On the first day of the new year, how can anyone visit the elders without bringing new year gifts?

Qian Ran: "It's in the trunk of the car."

Jiang Zhiyi's eyes widened and she looked at him in surprise: "You are actually ready. Have you already thought about bringing me to meet your parents?"

Qian Ran didn't hide it from Jiang Zhiyi now and said "hmm".

"There are only two consequences of coming to see you today. One is that we separate, and you go back to work abroad while I..."

"Stop, there is no such assumption!"

Before Qian Ran could finish speaking, Jiang Zhiyi interrupted him. Qian Ran laughed out loud, with unfailing joy in his eyes.

"Okay, the other way is that you have to live the rest of your life well with me. Last night I was thinking, if it is this way, then I will take you home to meet my parents immediately, and I want it as fast as possible Set it down with you and get married."

When Qian Ran said the last words, he looked at Jiang Zhiyi, not hiding his impatience at all. He was determined to win.

Jiang Zhiyi: "So you prepared the New Year's gift in advance in the trunk?"

Qian Ran nodded "Yeah", he would not let Jiang Zhiyi be rude in front of his parents. He wanted to live a good life with Jiang Zhiyi, and his parents' blessings were essential.

Jiang Zhiyi's face instantly bloomed with a smile: "Brother Xiaoran, I'm so happy."

I am happy that Qian Ran has feelings for her, I am happy that Qian Ran considers everything for her, and I am happy that he still wants to spend the rest of his life with her.

Jiang Zhiyi was extremely happy at this moment that she decided to come back. If she didn't come back, she would regret it for the rest of her life.

The car soon stopped in front of Qian Ran's parents' house. His house was a family compound, and his parents lived on the second floor.

Qian Ran also bought a courtyard house in Beijing, together with Jiang Zhida.

Jiang Zhida had this idea when he bought a courtyard house in early summer. Later, he found a few suitable ones, and they all played well and bought them all.

In addition to courtyard houses, there are other properties. As Chu Xia said, if you want to open a store in the future, if you have a house here, you don't have to worry about where to find a suitable house for the store.

In early summer, I bought a house near Cen Huai'an's school, thinking that Cen Huai'an might use it in the future.

She didn't buy a house without restraint. She bought what she thought she could use and didn't hoard it if she didn't need it.

Chu Xia and Jiang Zhishu cooperated to develop a lot of ointments, cosmetics and skin care products, which all received dividends, as well as Yun Mengze's dividends, so she was not short of money.

When she and Cen Zhengnian retired, she wanted to find a place to live that was not so noisy, not far away, and had various convenient facilities. When she had nothing to do, she would go out for a walk, see the scenery of the capital, and enjoy it. Life.

When I think about days like this, I feel like I can't wait to retire in early summer.

*

The courtyard Qian Ran bought was also very large. He had previously wanted his parents to live there, but his parents were used to living in family courtyards and the second floor was not too high, so they were unwilling to move.

Jiang Zhiyi followed Qian Ran to the door of his house before realizing she became nervous. In fact, she had met his parents. After all, Qian Ran and Jiang Zhida grew up together, and his home was not far from Jiang Zhida's home.

"Brother Xiaoran."

Jiang Zhiyi held Qian Ran's hand tightly. Qian Ran's other hand was full of things, so he used the hand holding her hand to rub the back of her hand with his thumb to comfort her.

"You have met my parents, and you know their tempers."

Jiang Zhiyi understood this in her heart, but she still couldn't control her panic.

"Who?"

There were footsteps inside the door, and the next second the door was opened. It was Qian Ran's mother. She saw Qian Ran and Jiang Zhiyi standing together, and looked at Jiang Zhiyi doubtfully: "Zhiyi, when did you come back? Why are you talking to the little girl?" We bumped into each other, come in, come in."

As she said that, she was going to hold Jiang Zhiyi's hand. When she lowered her head, she saw the hands held together by Jiang Zhiyi and Qian Ran. She stopped immediately and looked up in surprise, looking at Qian Ran and then at Jiang Zhiyi.

"You...this is what you are doing?"

Qian Ran smiled and raised the hand he held with Jiang Zhiyi: "Mom, as you can see, Zhiyi and I are in a relationship, and we want to get married in the future."

Qian's mother was stunned for a moment and quickly came to her senses. She smiled instantly and looked at Jiang Zhiyi with endless kindness.

"Hey! This is a good thing. Zhiyi, come in quickly. Xiaoran didn't tell us about this, so I don't even know. Why should I worry about his marriage if I told you earlier?"

Qian's mother was so happy that she didn't know what to do. Qian's father heard the conversation between several people and also had a smile on his face.

Dad Qian is different from Uncle Jiang. He has a really good temper. He likes to laugh with everyone he meets and loves to help others. He is a good old man. Second Uncle Jiang's smile always has some other meaning, and his temperament is more tactful.

It was Qian's mother who had the final say in the Qian family. She was busy pouring water and serving fruit snacks. She also placed various melon seeds and candies in front of Jiang Zhiyi.

"Zhiyi, eat. I remember that you loved to eat this kind of snacks when you were a child. I prepared more for the Chinese New Year."

"Thank you Aunt Qian." Jiang Zhiyi was no longer nervous, because Mother Qian and Father Qian were still familiar to her. She picked up a piece of her favorite snack and ate it. She didn't eat much for breakfast and was now hungry.

"I heard that Zhiyi is working as a reporter now?"

"Yes." Jiang Zhiyi nodded: "Before, I was working abroad in Yangcheng. I will work in the capital after the Chinese New Year."

The smile on Qian's mother's face got bigger: "It's good to be in the capital. You grew up in the capital and are familiar with working here, and you don't have to worry about being bullied."

Jiang Zhiyi smiled and nodded "Yeah". Regardless of whether she really thought so or not, she all agreed with what Qian's mother said, making her very happy.

Qian Ran was always a quiet and gentle person, and he talked less now. He only said a few words when he needed to add something, and mainly served Jiang Zhiyi and his mother to eat.

While chatting, the subject of marriage came up. Qian's mother used to sigh when she mentioned Qian Ran's marriage, but now she can't, and she can't hide the smile on her face.

"Nowadays, the elders in marriage listen to your children's opinions, and Xiaoran's father and I also respect you. You can do whatever you want, we are not in a hurry."

Qian's mother had a good idea in mind. As long as her son found someone, marriage would be a matter of time, and she didn't need to rush him.

The relationship between the two children has improved, and they will be willing to get married when the time comes.

"Mom." Qian Ran spoke at this time: "I will discuss this with Zhiyi."

"Okay, okay." Qian's mother saw Jiang Zhiyi blushing. She was young and thin-skinned. It was normal for her to be shy when talking about marriage.

"Zhiyi, let's eat here today. I remember that when you were a child, you liked to eat the food I cooked. Tell me what you want to eat today, so I can show off your skills."

Dad Qian nodded cheerfully beside him: "Normally, if Xiaoran and I want to eat your aunt's specialty dishes, we have to see whether she is in a good mood or not. Today, we are in Zhiyi's favor."

Qian's mother nodded: "That's right, can you compare with Zhiyi?"

Jiang Zhiyi is not picky about food. When she was a child, she was not picky about food. In the past few years when she grew up and lived abroad, she ate whatever she had. Picky eaters would make her hungry.

Qian's mother said: "Then I'll do it. Dad, come and help me. Xiaoran, please stay with Zhiyi."

Jiang Zhiyi asked for help but Qian's mother refused, saying that her rich father was enough.

When the two elders entered the kitchen, Qian Ran asked Jiang Zhiyi: "Do you want to watch TV?"

Jiang Zhiyi shook her head: "I don't want to see it, I want to talk to you."

She held Qian Ran's arm and leaned on his shoulder.

Qian Ran touched her head: "Tired?"

Jiang Zhiyi shook her head: "I'm not tired, I just want to lean on you and chat with you for a while."

"Then go to my room."

"good."

Qian Ran usually cleans up his room by himself. Since he followed Jiang Zhida to do business in Yangcheng, he has lived here less often.

There are many books inside, as well as various things he liked to play with when he was in school.

Jiang Zhiyi saw something familiar to her, pointed at it and asked him with a smile: "Did you also play with tops when you were a child?"

Qian Ran turned to look over and nodded: "There was nothing fun at that time."

There was only one chair in the room, so Qian Ran asked Jiang Zhiyi to sit on the bed.

Jiang Zhiyi patted his bed. He had many soft beddings.

"You also live here now?"

"You know, I usually live in Yangcheng, and I won't live in a single house when I come back."

Qian Ran opened the cabinet and took out a pack of snacks for Jiang Zhiyi.

Jiang Zhiyi looked at the cabinet: "You don't put all the food here, right?"

Qian Ran laughed out loud: "Most of them are, you can choose what you want to eat."

When she was working in Yangcheng before, Jiang Zhiyi knew that Qian Ran liked to stock up on food. He wanted to eat when he felt tired from work.

If he hadn't been exercising all the time, he would have put on a lot of fat.

However, Qian Ran has maintained a good figure. Jiang Zhida and others are all over thirty, and they don't have the greasiness of other men. They are still fresh and handsome, even more mature, making them more attractive.

Jiang Zhiyi actually went over to pick out her favorite cakes. But she didn't eat much, she had to eat later.

"Zhiyi, I have something to tell you."

The small cakes were very small and could be swallowed in one bite. After Jiang Zhiyi swallowed one, she spoke a little unclearly and asked, "Tell me."

Qian Ran's throat rolled and he looked at Jiang Zhiyi seriously, making Jiang Zhiyi stop eating involuntarily because his attitude was too serious.

Qian Ran held Jiang Zhiyi's hand and said, "Zhiyi, I don't know if you have any thoughts of getting married now, but I want to marry you. If you are willing, I will discuss with my parents today a day to go to your house to deliver the bride price. .If you don't want to, I can continue to wait."

Qian Ran has been thinking about this since just now. He doesn't want to wait any longer. He is afraid that if he waits any longer, he will not have the courage to speak.

"OK."

Qian Ran thought that if Jiang Zhiyi refused, he might be disappointed, but he shouldn't be too disappointed, because Jiang Zhiyi gave him enough surprises today.

But when Jiang Zhiyi really agreed, Qian Ran's first reaction was to be stunned, thinking that he heard wrongly.

"What?"

Qian Ran asked again in disbelief.

Jiang Zhiyi tilted her head and looked at Qian Ran with a smile, "I said yes, let's get married, let's..."

Before she could finish her words, Qian Ran hugged her tightly: "Zhiyi, I'm so happy. I've never been so happy as I am today!"

Before, Qian Ran didn't dare to think about his and Jiang Zhiyi's future, nor did he dare to think about whether the two could get married. When he thought about it, he felt uncontrollably uncomfortable.

Jiang Zhiyi also nodded and said, "I'm very happy too."

Jiang Zhiyi had a great time having lunch at Qian's house. The whole family took care of her, for fear that she would not eat well.

Because he was a few years older than Jiang Zhiyi, Qian Ran had always treated Jiang Zhiyi like a child, and it was the same now. Taking care of her had become a habit.

After lunch, Jiang Zhiyi accompanied Qian's father and Qian's mother to talk some words before Qian Ran sent her home.

Downstairs at Jiang Zhiyi's house, Qian Ran held her hand and was reluctant to let go: "I'll pick you up tomorrow. There is a resort in the suburbs of Beijing that is also open during the New Year. Let's go there to play."

"Okay. But don't you need to visit relatives?"

It is customary to visit relatives' homes during the New Year. All of Jiang Zhiyi's relatives met on the day of the New Year's Eve dinner. The others were some of her elder friends and colleagues. She could go with her or not.

"It's not too late to postpone it for two days."

Jiang Zhiyi: "Okay, can I ask others to go together? I don't think it's lively enough with just the two of us."

"Okay. Brother Dazi should want to go."

The two of them were talking about the people they could invite tomorrow. Uncle Jiang sent the guests back and happened to see them getting intimate.

He rubbed his eyes and looked again. It was indeed Jiang Zhiyi and Qian Ran.

Second Uncle Jiang immediately shouted: "Zhiyi!"

Jiang Zhiyi looked over, took Qian Ran's hand and walked to Uncle Jiang generously: "Dad, this is my partner, you should know Qian Ran."

"Hello Uncle Jiang."

Uncle Jiang frowned and looked at the hands held by the two of them. Jiang Zhiyi did not let go, but held them tighter: "Brother Xiaoran, we have agreed."

"Okay. Uncle, I'm rude today. I'll visit you and your aunt another day."

Second Uncle Jiang waved his hand and told him to leave quickly.

As soon as Qian Ran drove away, Uncle Jiang asked Jiang Zhiyi directly: "When did you talk to him? You were with him in Yangcheng before, right?"

Jiang Zhiyi walked home and said, "Yes. Brother Xiaoran has a successful career, a harmonious family, and there is nothing wrong with his appearance. He has been waiting for me for so many years when I went abroad. Dad, is there anything else you are dissatisfied with?"

Second Uncle Jiang looked stunned, frowned and thought carefully. He really couldn't find anything wrong with Qian Ran, and he even thought that his son-in-law was quite good.

"He's a bit old." Uncle Jiang said this after thinking for a long time.

Jiang Zhiyi: "Age can hurt people."

This is not a problem in the first place. Many parents like their daughter to marry a man who is a few years older so that they can take better care of their daughter.

Second Uncle Jiang felt even more depressed. His daughter had not been back long, and now she was about to be snatched away by a wolf.

However, it's time for the son to get married and the daughter to get married soon, and Zhiyi has indeed reached the age to get married. Qian Ran, a junior, is not bad either.

"How far have you two gotten?"

Jiang Zhiyi: "It's time to talk about marriage."

"Cough cough cough!" Second Uncle Jiang choked on his own saliva and coughed violently. After coughing for a long time, he said in shock: "You... you two!"

"It's not what you think, it's time for us to get married. His parents should come to discuss the engagement in a few days."

Second Uncle Jiang almost choked again. He couldn't accept the news one after another.

"Why so fast?"

"I'm not happy anymore." Jiang Zhiyi said, "We have been talking for several years. Dad, you can talk to mom when you get home. I'm afraid we will start to quarrel again."

Uncle Jiang had a headache expression on his face.

*

In Yunmeng Zeli, Zhang Lu came over early in the morning.

She is now used to running every day and waking up at 0:00 in the morning, while her parents are still sleeping.

Zhang Lu didn't wake them up. After getting up, he ran several laps back and bought breakfast. When she got home, her parents were both up.

While eating breakfast, Zhang Lu told them that he wanted to go out to play.

Jiang Zhi felt his eyes hurt when he saw Zhang Lu's hair. Hearing her words, he quickly waved his hand and said, "Go ahead, go ahead, your hair makes me uncomfortable."

Zhang Lu ate several steamed buns in three gulps, drank the soy milk in one gulp from the bowl, wiped his mouth and ran away.

Jiang Zhiguan and Zhang Wei's eyes widened as they watched her eating like a storm.

After Zhang Lu ran out, Jiang Zhiguan's eyes showed sadness: "Lu Lu must have suffered a lot in the military academy."

Zhang Wei sighed: "Oh, who made her like this?"

If Zhang Lu didn't like it, Zhang Wei would never let his daughter enter the military academy.

The two of them were eating breakfast, but they also felt that the food in their mouths didn't taste that good.

Zhang Lu didn't think so much. During the special training, they were trained to eat at a fast pace. If they didn't eat quickly, they would have less time to rest. They might even be unable to finish eating after the rest time, and they would have to go hungry by then.

She took the bus and wandered to Yunmengze, but Yunmengze hadn't even opened the door yet.

Jiang Zhida didn't stay here last night either. If Zhang Lu hadn't brought her special card, he might not have been able to get in.

Her appearance has changed too much, and Yun Mengze has also changed to a new person now, so he can't recognize her as normal.

Staying in the special box left by Jiang Zhida, Zhang Lu called his friends one by one and used the BB machine to page them.

Everyone who received the call promised to come over, and they were so happy that they asked Zhang Lu to wait at Yunmengze.

These friends of hers and Zhang Lu hadn't seen each other for a long time, and it was just when she couldn't think of anything else.

Tang Song was the first to arrive at Yunmengze. When he received the call, he didn't even want to wait for the bus and took a taxi directly.

After taking a few deep breaths at the door of the box, Tang Song calmed down his breathing and finally looked less excited. He knocked on the door.

A familiar cheerful voice sounded inside the door: "Come in without knocking!"

Tang Song opened the door and went in, and saw Zhang Lu sitting inside with a shaved head, wearing a sweater, camouflage pants, and high-top leather boots.

He didn't dare to recognize him for a while, and hesitantly called out: "Zhang Lu?"

"It's me! Why, you don't recognize me if you change your hairstyle?" Zhang Lu stroked his head, patted the seat next to him and said, "Come in and sit down, I just ordered the song "Green Flowers in the Military", can you sing it? ? If we can sing, let's sing together."

Tang Song's familiar voice and little sunshine personality will never make you feel that she is difficult to approach. Even if you don't talk much, she will always be with you so that you will not be bored.

Tang Song walked over and sat next to her, still looking at her hair. They had not seen each other since Zhang Lu went to college. Her appearance had changed so much.

But no matter how she changed, her personality was still the same as before, and she was still the familiar Tang Song.

He missed Zhang Lu so much. When he saw her now, he always wanted to see her a few more times. When she started school, he didn't know when he could see her again.

Zhang Lu put the other microphone into Tang Song's hand: "It's starting! The cold wind is blowing and the fallen leaves are falling..."

When Zhang Lu sang, it was obviously a song with a touch of sadness, but when she sang it, it was bright and sunny, as if she was singing an inspiring military song.

Not hearing Tang Song's voice, Jiang Zhiyi turned to look at him specifically, gesturing for him to sing along with her.

Tang Song picked up the microphone and the two of them sang line by line. He sang more with the charm of the song than Zhang Lu, expressing his own mood, and his eyes never left Zhang Lu.

But Zhang Lu was immersed in the song and didn't notice it at all.

While they were singing, other students opened the door and came in one after another, without disturbing the two of them singing.

When they finished singing, a group of people cheered and clapped, shouting "Okay!" "One more song!"

Zhang Lu waved to them crazily with a bright smile like a sunflower on his face: "Hello everyone, now I will bring you a song "Return from Target Shooting"!"

"good!"

"Oh oh oh~"

A group of people cheered very much, and Zhang Lu sang loudly again. Everyone knows this song. When we were in school, our music teacher taught it to everyone, and then the students sang this song to compete.

All of a sudden, the whole box was filled with the sound of "the sun sets over the western mountains and the red clouds fly away", which was deafening.

As soon as Cen Huaian pushed open the door of the box, his ears were almost knocked off.

He rubbed his ears and got used to it for a while before going in. He found that everyone was having fun singing. The group of people seemed to have really turned into those "returning from target practice" soldiers, competing to see who had the loudest voice and who was happier.

Tang Song did not go crazy with the others, and his microphone was given to others, but he kept sitting next to Zhang Lu and watching her sing loudly, like a tireless sun, trying to illuminate the surroundings with its singing.

After a song ended, Cen Huai'an walked in. However, he did not go to the singing place. Instead, he walked to the pool table and listened to a group of people crying and howling. He silently picked up the pool cue to play.

He played a game by himself before Zhang Lu handed the microphone to someone else and ran to the side to drink water and saw him.

Zhang Lu ran over with a drink: "An'an, why don't you go sing?"

Cen Huai'an was half-bent, looking at the ball aimed at the pole. As soon as the club passed by, the ball entered the hole steadily. He straightened up and said, "Tone-deaf."

Zhang Lu had indeed never heard Cen Huaian sing, so he believed his statement.

"Do you want something to eat? There are also drinks. Is the chef at my uncle's shop on vacation?"

Cen Huaian: "Wait until I finish this game."

Zhang Lu put the drink aside and took a cue: "I'll play with you and see if I'm good at it."

Tang Song was standing not far from the two of them. Zhang Lu left the singing classmates and he also came out.

Hearing this, he took a few steps forward and said, "I will be your referee."

"Okay! Tang Song, I remember that you are good at playing billiards, right?"

Tang Song: "Can fight."

"Then after An An and I finish playing, we will also play a round?"

Tang Song naturally did not respond, and his heart even beat a little too fast. He not only hoped that Cen Huai'an and Zhang Lu's game would be over quickly, but also hoped that they would slow down and give him enough time to prepare.

Someone noticed that Zhang Lu and Cen Huaian were playing billiards and gathered around, but many people were still singing.

Everyone knows the rules of billiards. They only watch and never interfere to affect the two people.

Some people also saw that their hands were itchy while playing, and there happened to be a table next to them, so they found a partner to play with them.

Over there, Cen Huai'an scored one goal after another without giving Zhang Lu a chance. He tees off first.

Zhang Lu didn't hit it himself, so he didn't think it was a big deal. He even smiled and praised Cen Huai'an for his great skills.

"An'an, are you practicing secretly at home? At least you gave me a chance to fight before."

Cen Huaian wiped the club and said, "My hand feels good today."

Zhang Lu agreed to play with Tang Song, so she stopped playing with Cen Huai'an. She asked Tang Song if he was ready.

Tang Song nodded, he started first.

Zhang Lu sat aside with a club, drank some water and said to Cen Huaian next to him: "I hope Tang Song will give me a chance to hit the ball."

As soon as he finished speaking, Tang Song hit a shot. The ball almost went into the hole. He smiled at Zhang Lu and said, "Almost, it's your turn."

Zhang Lu suddenly became energetic, picked up the cue and went over, grinning at Tang Song: "This is the opportunity you gave me, I will definitely win this round!"

Tang Song: "Well, that's because my skills are inferior to others."

Zhang Lu laughed "haha": "I'm just kidding, I'm not that good. I haven't touched billiards for a long time."

She moved her wrist, bent down, and her expression immediately became serious.

At this time, Zhang Lu no longer looked cheerful and lively like Yan Yan, and he looked like a cheetah ready to catch its prey.

Only now did Tang Song realize that Zhang Lu's real change was not in his appearance, but in his aura when facing the enemy. That was something he had experienced in the army. It was like a sharp sword unsheathed, unstoppable!

Cen Huai'an looked at Zhang Lu and stood up straight. The look in his eyes changed. He had the same idea as Tang Song. The army had changed a lot towards Zhang Lu.

Zhang Lu hit one stroke after another, and the balls went into the holes one by one. She had no pride or smile. Her expression was still the same as at the beginning, staring at the balls on the table. Now they were her enemies.

One after another, until the last one entered the hole, Zhang Lu suddenly lost his momentum and smiled happily at Cen Huaian and Tang Song: "I won!"

Her smile was as pure as that of a child, and it was impossible to tell how ferocious she was playing just now.

Those students who had just been shocked by Zhang Lu's playing momentum also turned around and clapped and cheered.

Zhang Lu asked them not to applaud, so she ran to Tang Song and stuffed a candy into his hand: "Hey, don't cry if you lose, you can have candy."

This was what Zhang Lu had picked up casually on the table just now. She put it in her pocket to prepare for herself to eat. It was just the right time for Tang Song to comfort him after losing.

After delivering the candy, Zhang Lu ran to Cen Huai'an, smiling so hard that his eyes turned into two crescents: "I must be awesome! If I had started the game just now, maybe I would have won."

Cen Huaian: "What about another round?"

Zhang Lu shook his head: "Forget it, it's boring to keep fighting. Let's play something else."

The two of them were talking and preparing to go skating. Only Tang Song held the candy tightly in his hand, and the ripples in his heart grew bigger and bigger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.3K 64
Su Ying traveled from another world to the 1970s. When she first transmigrated, the original body had a heart attack when she heard the news that her...
62.2K 1.1K 43
Shen Xiaoyu just came to the shopping mall to buy new clothes to celebrate that she found a job, but she was hit by a rough kid on the elevator and r...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 37.3K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
150K 2K 86
https://m.shubaow.net/218/218886/ Author: Bamboo of An Gong Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Latest: Chapter 88 Fanwai·Spring...