Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

Od haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... Viac

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 129

492 6 0
Od haenaaz

When Tao Tao saw Jiang Zhida, a sweet smile appeared on her face and she immediately ran towards him: "Why are you here at this time?"

It's only seven o'clock now, and everyone hasn't had much breakfast. Jiang Zhida came so early, which surprised and surprised Tao Tao.

Jiang Zhida quickly released a hand to support Tao Tao's body: "Be careful. I will give you fish soup to drink."

Jiang Zhida shook the food box in his hand, and Tao Tao could already smell the fresh fragrance of fish soup.

She had been cleaning up the house all morning and had not eaten yet. When she smelled this smell, her stomach immediately made a "gurgling" sound.

Tao Tao covered her stomach in embarrassment, looked at Jiang Zhida with blinking eyes, and said pitifully and embarrassedly, "I'm hungry."

The smile on Jiang Zhida's mouth widened even more. He ruffled her hair, put his big hand around her shoulders, and led her into the house.

"That's just right. My fish soup was delivered in time."

"Uncle and aunt." Jiang Zhida greeted Tao's father and Tao's mother.

"I'll bring you fish soup, come and drink it together."

Tao's father and Tao's mother smiled at Jiang Zhida cautiously and did not come over.

In the small house of the Tao family, Jiang Zhida felt as comfortable as the owner here. But Tao's father and Tao's mother were too nervous, as if they had become guests.

Jiang Zhida asked Tao Tao where the bowls and chopsticks were. After getting the answer, he directly brought four bowls and chopsticks over, took out the fish soup and other dishes and placed them on the table.

Then he forced Tao's father and Tao's mother to sit down at the table, and put the chopsticks in their hands: "Uncle and aunt, do you like this food? If you don't like it, I will serve it in a different way."

Dad Tao held the chopsticks and didn't know where to start, so he just kept saying: "I like it."

Tao's mother also kept nodding.

Jiang Zhida patted his chest and smiled cheerfully: "Then I'm relieved! Uncle and auntie, eat it while it's hot."

He used serving chopsticks to pick up dishes for Tao's father and Tao's mother. The two carefully ate the dishes brought by Jiang Zhida, with sour eyes and a huge smile on their lips.

Tao Tao held the bowl and drank the milky white crucian carp soup inside, the smile on her face never disappeared.

Her eyes fell on Jiang Zhida's face, and she couldn't suppress the sweetness in her heart. Her eyes were full of admiration and love for him.

After the meal, Tao Tao helped her mother clear the table, but Jiang Zhida stopped the two of them.

"I'll do it! I'll do all the work at home."

How could Mother Tao let him do housework at home? She grabbed his hand and kept shaking her head, pushing him aside.

Tao Tao grabbed Jiang Zhida: "Brother Da Zi..."

Jiang Zhida didn't insist anymore, because he noticed the discomfort of Tao's father and Tao's mother, and sighed in his heart, still smiling on his face: "Okay, it seems that my uncle and aunt still love me!"

He took Tao Tao for a walk outside. Jiang Zhida had other things to do today and couldn't stay here for long.

The two of them walked along the narrow path in the alley. Both sides of the path were not as clean as the main roads outside. There were many small potholes because the road had been in disrepair for a long time.

"My parents are coming over tomorrow, are you nervous?"

Jiang Zhida walked on the side of the road and held Tao Tao's hand, leading her to avoid small pits.

Tao Tao turned her head, looked at Jiang Zhida's handsome face with a bit of a ruffian look, and nodded: "Nervous, but not that nervous."

Tao Tao had already told Jiang Zhida's parents about the situation at home, so she was not very nervous.

But it was impossible not to be nervous at all. Tao Tao's main worry was that when Jiang Zhida's parents came over, her parents would be too nervous.

Jiang Zhida laughed out loud and rubbed Tao Tao's hand, reluctant to let go of her at this moment.

"I will ask someone else to bring you food at noon today."

"No need." Tao Tao refused: "I know that I have to take care of me and the baby, and the baby will not be poorly fed. Please don't give me any more."

Jiang Zhida suddenly stopped, gently covered Tao Tao's belly with his big hands, and said confidently: "This is my baby too, and I am also responsible for him."

Tao Tao has never been able to defeat Jiang Zhida, and sometimes she can't convince him, so she has no choice but to say: "What you did is too exaggerated. The neighbors are watching."

Jiang Zhida: "No matter what they do, they are all people who have nothing to do with us."

What Tao Tao likes most is Jiang Zhida's temperament, he is very confident and doesn't care about anyone's opinions.

Although Tao Tao worked hard to become more confident, sometimes she still inevitably cares about some looks.

After seeing Jiang Zhida off, Tao Tao stood at the door and was about to enter the house. The neighbor next door kept looking at Tao Tao because her mother couldn't speak and liked to borrow things without returning them.

"Taotao, is that your partner?"

Tao Tao glanced at her and saw that she didn't like any of the neighbors on the street because they had all bullied her family.

She said "hmm" and walked into the house without paying attention to the neighbor's inquiring eyes.

The neighbor wanted to follow, but Tao Tao closed the door with a bang. The neighbor almost didn't hit the door. She made a "bah" sound, looked at the tightly closed door, and muttered: "What's the air? That's not it." Anyone who relies on that skill to seduce has long known that you are not a good guy."

The door was suddenly opened, and a basin of water splashed all over the neighbor from head to toe. Tao Tao stood at the door with a cold face: "Try scolding me again!"

The neighbor has experienced how powerful Tao Tao is, not to mention that the person she is looking for now seems to be difficult to mess with, and she is afraid of being covered to death in the middle of the night.

The neighbor was splashed with water. No matter how angry he was, he didn't dare to vent his anger. He gritted his teeth and cursed in his heart and went back to his house.

Tao's father and Tao's mother knew that they were too weak to protect their daughter, so they would not stop Tao Tao from getting angry, but would just silently support her behind the scenes.

For example, when Tao Tao fights, they pass sticks, and when Tao Tao splashes water, they catch the water and put it in her hand.

*

When the consultation ended at noon, Chu Xia was just packing her things to go home for dinner when Feng Xiaoyuan ran into her consultation room.

"Chu Xia, do you have time today?"

Chu Xia had already put her bag on her back, stood up and was about to go out, saying, "If you want to talk about working hours, then I don't have any. I can still spare some time for meals."

Feng Xiaoyuan sighed and said, "Dr. Bai and I have another problem."

Early summer:......

She has heard Feng Xiaoyuan talk about her love and hatred with Dr. Bai countless times. Every time the two quarrel, Feng Xiaoyuan will come to her to be her close sister.

Chu Xia didn't provide her with any advice, but Feng Xiaoyuan always felt that after talking to her, she would be able to solve the problem between her and Dr. Bai.

Feng Xiaoyuan was the longest-lasting among the doctors and nurses who pursued Dr. Bai. Perhaps she was moved by her love, so Dr. Bai agreed to be with her.

However, conflicts continued after the two got together, and Feng Xiaoyuan always felt that Dr. Bai didn't pay enough attention to her.

Moreover, Dr. Bai was clearly in a relationship with her, and he was still as gentle to the other female doctors and nurses in the hospital as before. He would help others whenever they asked for help, and there was no clear standard line.

Feng Xiaoyuan and Dr. Bai quarreled mostly because of this. Not only are there colleagues from the hospital, but sometimes there are also Dr. Bai's patients.

In short, Feng Xiaoyuan's love affair made Chu Xia feel tired.

"Let's talk as we go. What's your problem again?"

Chu Xia asked Feng Xiaoyuan to follow her and signaled her to pay attention to her voice.

"It's because of the nurse in the dermatology department. She knew that I was Bai Shaolue's target, and she deliberately pulled Bai Shaolue's arm in front of me and provoked me with her eyes!"

Dr. Bai's name is Bai Shaoliu.

Chu Xia: "I told you that if you fall in love with Dr. Bai, this kind of thing will not be uncommon."

When Feng Xiaoyuan first pursued Dr. Bai, Chu Xia said that Dr. Bai's character was a bit indecisive, and being too gentle in his relationship with women would be a disaster.

When Feng Xiaoyuan and he were really together, Chu Xia never said such words again, but every time Feng Xiao Yuan complained to her, Chu Xia would tell her previous predictions.

Feng Xiaoyuan was very painful: "But I finally caught up with him, and I'm not willing to give up. He said he had nothing to do with them. They are colleagues."

Chu Xia felt that it was really boring to hear Feng Xiaoyuan say this. She couldn't persuade a love-minded person, and she didn't want to do it anymore.

"Then you can continue to fall in love with him like this. I have to go home for dinner. I haven't experienced this with you, so I can't give you any advice."

Chu Xia herself felt tired of persuading people. She had not told Feng Xiaoyuan about Dr. Bai's problems. She was devoted to him, so she could only respect and bless him.

"Chu Xia, Chu Xia, don't leave."

Feng Xiaoyuan chased after him again: "Can you teach me how to turn Dr. Bai into a person like your husband?"

Chu Xia no longer knew what to say, so she pulled Feng Xiaoyuan's arm away and said, "I haven't asked my husband to change anything for me. He has always maintained clear boundaries with other people. This has to do with his own character."

Chu Xia's words were profound, and she didn't know if Feng Xiaoyuan could understand her hidden meaning.

However, Chu Xia cannot interfere with the relationship between Feng Xiaoyuan and Dr. Bai, and will not interfere.

Cen Zhengnian has not been so busy recently. He will go home from the cafeteria to eat with Chu Xia at noon.

But today, Cen Huaian was at home, so he didn't prepare any food. Cen Huaian cooked it.

As soon as Chu Xia walked in, Cen Zhengnian could see the irritability in her eyebrows. He walked over and naturally took the bag from her hand and asked her, "Aren't you happy at work today?"

Chu Xia shook her head, put on her slippers, stood up and said, "No, it's still about Feng Xiaoyuan and Dr. Bai."

Cen Zhengnian understood instantly that Chu Xia had talked about the two of them at home.

At the dinner table, Chu Xia told her about Feng Xiaoyuan's visit, looking a little confused: "Why does Feng Xiaoyuan still like him so much when he clearly knows that the doctor is not a good match?"

Cen Zhengnian: "Perhaps it's not just that she likes him, but that she invested too much and didn't get the return she deserved. She doesn't want to let go psychologically."

This was the first time Chu Xia heard this explanation. She thought about it and found that it made sense.

What Feng Xiaoyuan just said just fits this statement. She nodded: "Maybe."

Feng Xiaoyuan's matter was just an episode here in early summer, and she talked to Cen Zhengnian and Cen Huai'an about Jiang Zhida and Tao Tao.

"I don't know when I will hear the good news about the two of them."

Cen Zhengnian: "It should be soon."

Cen Huaian was confused for a moment: "Mom, what's the good news about cousin and Sister Taotao?"

Chu Xia forgot that she had not told Cen Huaian about Jiang Zhida bringing Tao Tao to the hospital for medical treatment. She smiled and said: "What other good news can there be? Good news about marriage."

Cen Huai'an paused for a moment, with surprise and confusion in his eyes, and his eyebrows furrowed: "But aren't my cousin and Sister Taotao a pretend couple? Now they are going to fake a marriage?"

Cen Huaian couldn't understand this kind of operation, and his brain was a bit out of control.

Chu Xia burst out laughing: "No!"

Cen Zhengnian explained from the side: "Your cousin and Tao Tao are really together, and they are really married."

Cen Huaian's expression returned to calmness and he felt relieved. He felt that marriage was a sacred matter and should not be trivial.

If his cousin really had a fake marriage, he might not be able to protect him in front of his uncle.

Cen Huai'an was also a little curious about how Jiang Zhida and Tao Tao got together, but as long as he was sure that it was not a fake marriage, he didn't necessarily know how they got together.

*

The day after tomorrow will come soon.

Tao Tao fell asleep at night because of her drowsiness due to pregnancy, but Tao's father and mother were tossing and turning and couldn't fall asleep.

They always worry about whether the house is not clean enough, whether the things there are not placed in the right place, whether there are not enough stools in the house, and whether the table is too low.

Then the two of them got up carefully in the middle of the night, cleaned the house again, and then lay down on the bed to sleep.

However, the two of them woke up before dawn the next morning.

Tao Tao was still sleeping. Tao's father and Tao's mother opened the door of the house very gently. Taking advantage of the fresh vegetables in the morning, they went to the vegetable market to buy vegetables.

When Tao Tao woke up, she found that her parents were already busy in the kitchen.

She went in to help, and was carefully pushed out by Tao's mother, who gestured with her hands to let her eat.

Now she is no longer alone and needs to take good care of herself.

*

Not only the Tao family was nervous, but the Jiang family was also very nervous early in the morning.

Yang Mei tried on one set of clothes after another and showed them to Uncle Jiang and Jiang Zhida.

"Is this outfit too formal? I look a bit serious and it will easily make Tao Tao's parents nervous."

"The color of this suit is a bit old-fashioned, no."

"This doesn't look formal enough. It seems that I have a bad attitude towards Taotao's family."

"This set looks too fancy, no way."

After trying again and again, the expressions on the faces of Uncle Jiang and Jiang Zhida became numb.

"Mom, if you keep trying, this day will be over!"

Jiang Zhida watched the time pass by and finally said unbearably.

Yang Mei looked at the time, patted her head, looked at the two of them and said, "Oh, why didn't you remind me."

In the end, she quickly selected a set of clothes that she was trying on. It was a bit formal but also young and gentle. It could not only show her attitude towards Tao Tao's family, but also not make her look so inaccessible.

Yang Mei said to leave. Jiang Zhida and Uncle Jiang looked at each other and breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

The gift was prepared yesterday and is suitable for the first meeting.

When the small and large marriages are settled in a while, bride price and other gifts will be given at that time, but it is not something that can be carried in a spare car now.

Jiang Zhida drove towards Tao Tao's house, while Yang Mei nervously looked at her makeup in the mirror.

"Master, do you think it's okay for me to put on this lipstick? Is it too red?"

"Mom, no, don't be nervous." Jiang Zhida said from the driver's seat.

Yang Mei finally put down the mirror: "I'm not doing this for you. If I weren't afraid of offending your future mother-in-law and making you unable to marry a wife, I wouldn't be so nervous!"

Jiang Zhida nodded repeatedly and responded: "Yes, yes, Mom, Tao Tao and I will thank you very much. We will definitely be filial to you after we get married!"

Yang Mei wanted to hold back her laughter but couldn't hold it back. She rolled her eyes with a smile and said, "You are so talkative. You don't need to tell me. Taotao is a good child and she will be filial to us."

The car finally stopped in front of Tao's house, and a group of neighbors came out again to see what the rich son-in-law had given their daughter to the family they looked down on.

"Look, it's still the same disabled couple who can settle accounts and make money. It doesn't matter if they have physical problems. If they're good-looking and go to college, they'll still find a rich man to marry. We didn't have this idea back then."

"You're right. We kindly advised them before that why would a girl go to so many schools? Going out to work early and getting married would not reduce the burden on the family. Who would have thought that they have such long-term plans, how can we compare with them?"

"That's right, if I had known, I wouldn't have let my daughter drop out of school early and come back to help take care of her younger brother."

Jiang Zhida heard these sounds as soon as he got out of the car. These neighbors would not shy away from discussing people, let alone the disabled couple they looked down upon.

He raised his eyelids and looked over with a sullen look. His voice was low and somewhat careless: "What did you say? Say it again in front of me."

Yang Mei and Uncle Jiang also came down. The majesty on their faces was not concealed at this time. They stood next to Jiang Zhida and looked at the gossipers.

The three of them felt a slight pain and uncontrollable anger in their hearts, and they felt even more sorry for the situation of Tao Tao and his family in the alley.

Those people are bullies and afraid of those who are strong. When encountering such tough people as Jiang Zhida's family, let alone gossiping, your legs will tremble when you see them.

"me......"

"We were just joking."

"Yes, yes, we feel that Tao Tao's parents have a long-term vision and are smarter than us."

"Yes, we are just a bunch of dumb people who can't talk and have no brains. Don't argue with us."

Those people explained in a hurry, and Tao Tao's family came out after hearing the sound. They had never seen such cowardly and well-spoken neighbors.

They all said good things about their family.

Even if Tao Tao didn't hear the cause and effect, she could still guess what happened. These neighbors never had anything nice to say.

There is no one who can do better than them. They flatter people whose families are rich and powerful, and bully you if your family is poor and weak, but they are afraid that your family will really become rich.

Tao Tao had already seen through them, and ignored their requests for her to help put in a good word, and looked directly at Jiang Zhida and Yang Mei.

"Uncle, aunt, brother Da Zi, you are here."

Tao's father and Tao's mother have already put on the new clothes Tao Tao bought for them yesterday.

However, the new clothes still did not increase their confidence. Facing Yang Mei and Uncle Jiang, who looked like important figures, they kept pinching the corners of their clothes, not knowing what to say, and kept wanting to shrink back.

Jiang Zhida walked up to Tao Tao, put his arms around her waist, and looked at the people who had just spoken: "Let me hear those words again in the future. I don't mind taking my brothers for a walk in this alley."

Those people trembled, shook their heads and said they didn't dare, and then wanted to run away.

They were stopped by Jiang Zhida's "stop" call, and they stood still and did not dare to move.

Jiang Zhida: "I apologize to Tao Tao's parents and Tao Tao."

"I'm sorry. I can't speak, Taotao, don't mind."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I can't speak out of my mind."

Various apologetic sounds rang out, and Tao's father and Tao's mother were stunned, not knowing what to do, their eyes floating.

Because they never thought that these people who like to bully their family and gossip about their family every day would actually apologize to them.

Dad Tao looked up at the sky. The sun was rising from the east. All this was true.

Tao Tao couldn't explain what she felt in her heart. She held Jiang Zhida's hand tightly and said in a low voice with gratitude: "Thank you."

She thanked Jiang Zhida for supporting her and her parents, and thanked him for getting back the apology they had owed for so many years.

However, Tao Tao still looked at those neighbors who bullied others with disgust. It was impossible not to mind or forgive. How could the hurt of so many years be erased with just an apology.

After the neighbors apologized, Jiang Zhida finally agreed to leave, and they ran away in a swarm.

Jiang Zhida's appearance just now was too scary, as if he had met the boss of a gangster society. They were afraid that one night Jiang Zhida would bring his brothers over, and they would definitely end up miserable.

Yang Mei opened the trunk and asked Uncle Jiang to come over and help carry the things. Jiang Zhida also went to help.

She carried two boxes of nutritional supplements and said to Tao Tao and her parents: "Today is a big day for us to meet. We can't let that group of people affect our mood. In-laws, if you think their apology is not enough, come to When the time comes, I will ask Da Zi to come over and help you seek justice."

Father Tao and Mother Tao waved their hands: "No...no, I can't trouble you."

Tao's mother couldn't speak, so she expressed the same words with gestures with her hands.

Yang Mei smiled and said: "The two children are getting married soon. We will be a family from now on, so why bother? I didn't bring much with me today. I mainly wanted to meet our two families first and discuss the future." The betrothal gift, the wedding ceremony and the wedding day."

Dad Tao didn't know what to say, so he said nervously: "It's okay, it's okay."

Tao's mother nodded.

"Anything is fine. Our whole family likes Taotao very much. Naturally, we can't wrong her when we get married. She has to have everything she deserves."

Uncle Jiang and Jiang Zhida placed the gifts they brought over in a small pile by the wall at the door.

Dad Tao looked at those things and said, "There are too many, there are too many of those things."

Uncle Jiang clapped his hands and said, "Not much. In-laws, Da Zi's mother is right. Taotao marrying into our family is our family's blessing. Our family values ​​her very much."

Jiang Zhida also said: "Uncle and aunt, I want to marry off the daughter you raised with great difficulty, without any indication that I am still a man!"

Tao's father and Tao's mother felt the respect Jiang Zhida's family had for them. Their noses felt a little sore, and they were happy that Tao Tao had found a good family.

Yang Mei and Uncle Jiang said that the betrothal gift should be based on the highest standards for marriage nowadays. The betrothal gift should include four major items, clothing, jewelry, etc., and nothing should be missing.

Tao's father kept waving his hands and saying, "It doesn't take that much, it doesn't take that much."

Tao's mother also waved her hands in panic.

Tao Tao looked at Jiang Zhida and Yang Mei and said, "Uncle and aunt, I don't care about this. The betrothal gift really doesn't need to be that much. As you can see in our family, I can't afford the corresponding amount of dowry."

Yang Mei took Tao Tao's hand and said, "Bring whatever dowry you have. These things were originally prepared for Jiang Zhida in advance. No matter who he marries, he will follow this standard. His brother's previous marriages were also like this."

The Tao family could no longer refute, because Jiang Zhida's brother was like this. If they refused again, it would make it difficult for the Yangmei couple to treat their two sons equally.

"By the way, my dad and I asked someone to calculate the wedding date of Dading and Xiaoding yesterday. The time for the two children's wedding is tight, so I brought this good day over today. In-laws, please discuss which date to choose. Suitable? Just ask Da Zi to send us a message then."

Tao's father and Tao's mother didn't know what to choose, so they just let Tao Tao decide on her own.

Since she was getting married, Tao Tao didn't hesitate and quickly picked out three times with a pen.

They were all chosen early days, and she didn't want to wait until she was pregnant to get married.

The wedding day was set on the 16th day of the second lunar month, which was a good day to get married. When Yang Mei and Uncle Jiang looked at that time, the smiles on their faces became even bigger.

"This is a good day, and there is enough time to prepare for the wedding. Tao Tao, tell Dazi what kind of wedding you would like to have, and we will do everything according to your young people's wishes."

Tao Tao nodded. In short, today's meeting between the two families was a success and everyone was very satisfied.

After the Jiang family left, Tao's father and Tao's mother relaxed. Tao Tao looked at them and saw beads of sweat on their foreheads. They were too nervous.

"Taotao, you have found a good family!"

As she spoke, Tao's father's eyes began to turn red, and Tao's mother was already wiping her eyes with a handkerchief. She took Tao Tao's hand and said "Ah ah ah", and Tao Tao understood what she meant.

"Mom and Dad, don't worry, I will cherish this blessing."

*

Jiang Zhida sent Yang Mei and Uncle Jiang home. He went directly to Yunmengze and told Yunmengze's chef to cook some nutritious dishes suitable for pregnant women.

Then he found the office where his brother worked, knocked on the door one by one, and went in to tell them about his wedding. If he was not in Yunmengze, he called them.

The one on duty today was Shen Chuan. He made a loud noise and was so shocked that he almost fell off his chair: "Dazi, you just got married as soon as you said you were going to get married. Why didn't you show any signs! Who are you marrying? Tao Tao?" "

Jiang Zhida looked at him with disgust: "Who else besides Taotao?"

Shen Chuan patted his head and stood up from the chair, still a little unable to believe what he just heard.

But he was also very happy for Jiang Zhida, and slapped him on the shoulder: "Congratulations, brother! You have finally achieved enlightenment!"

Shen Chuan still knew a little bit about the emotional entanglement between Jiang Zhida and Tao Tao. The two agreed to be a couple, and then they became a real couple. Later, they experienced separation and reunion. In short, it was not easy along the way.

Shen Chuan thought that they would be entangled for a long time before getting married, but he didn't expect it to be so soon.

Tu Hongxiao also said: "Congratulations."

After Jiang Zhida's other brothers learned the news from the phone, they all rushed from home without stopping and asked various questions one by one.

Why are the two getting married so suddenly? Who mentioned the marriage? How many children are you planning to have after getting married?

There is also a bachelor party to be held for Jiang Zhida. After all, he is the last bachelor in Yunmengze. Even Shen Chuan got married two years ago.

Jiang Zhida asked questions, answering those he wanted to answer and skipping those he didn't want to answer. There is no need for a bachelor's party. He is busy getting married recently and has no time.

He didn't have time to get together with friends today. The chef over there said that the meal was ready. Jiang Zhida immediately got up and left Yunmengze with the food box, saying that he would not agree to letting anyone else deliver food to Tao Tao.

"There's something fishy." Shen Chuan touched his chin and said, "I've never seen Da Zi deliver food to people every day before."

Tu Hongxiao stood up and went directly into the kitchen, followed by the others.

"What kind of dishes did Boss Jiang ask you to cook just now?"

Jiang Zhida told him not to tell. The chef laughed "hehe" twice and said, "It's the future boss's wife's favorite dish."

The others knew that Jiang Zhida was not allowed to talk, so they did not continue to ask. Anyway, they would know in the future.

Tao Tao saw Jiang Zhida delivering another box of meals and said to him again: "Stop running back and forth delivering meals. I can really take good care of me and the baby."

"I know, but I also want to take care of you."

Tao Tao didn't know what to say.

*

When I received a call from Jiang Zhida in early summer, I thought it was because something happened to Yang Mei, but it turned out that he told her that it was a good day for the two to get married.

Chu Xia immediately took the phone and smiled: "Congratulations, I will definitely give you a big red envelope when the time comes."

Jiang Zhida: "Thank you, cousin, I'll ask my cousin to wrap it up too."

Chu Xia smiled and said: "Yes, why don't you let An An do it too? After all, he will have a little brother or sister soon."

Jiang Zhida thought about it carefully and said "Yeah": "That's okay."

After hanging up the phone, Chu Xia couldn't wait to share with others that Jiang Zhida was getting married. However, Cen Zhengnian hadn't returned home yet, so Chu Xia found Cen Huaian watching TV.

"An'an! Your cousin is getting married on the 16th day of the second lunar month. When the time comes, you can give your cousin a red envelope as well."

Cen Huaian: "It's unreasonable. My cousin is an elder."

Chu Xia explained: "It's not a bag for him, it's a bag for his child."

Cen Huaian frowned: "When did my cousin have a child?"

Chu Xia smiled as expected: "The future."

Cen Huaian: "...Okay."

This reason is also acceptable.

When Cen Zhengnian returned home and heard the news that Jiang Zhida was getting married, he called Jiang Zhida to congratulate him. Jiang Zhida personally asked Cen Zhengnian for a big red envelope.

Jiang Zhida notified everyone who should be notified, and finally called Jiang Zhiyi who was far abroad.

Unfortunately, Jiang Zhiyi was not at the embassy and did not receive his call.

Jiang Zhida was not in a hurry. He waited until two days later to receive a call back from Jiang Zhiyi. She happened to have an interview job these two days and stayed out for several days before coming back.

Jiang Zhida asked her: "How was it over there? Did you encounter anything difficult to solve?"

Jiang Zhiyi's only feeling after going abroad is that the motherland is so good. She can still fully adapt to everything abroad, but she will achieve a lot in work when the time comes.

"No, after all, there is the embassy behind me. The locals are afraid of me and won't do anything."

Jiang Zhiyi talked a lot with Jiang Zhida. She was homesick. She had been out for two or three years and had never returned home once.

Mainly because it was inconvenient to go back once. Every time someone from the embassy went back, she happened to be away for work, so she couldn't go back home.

"Zhiyi, I'm getting married in February after the Spring Festival."

Jiang Zhiyi was stunned by Jiang Zhida's sudden words, and then she smiled and said, "It's really time for you to get married. You are already in your thirties, and your mother-in-law and uncle must have been urging you."

"Zhiyi, when will you come back? If you don't come back, Qian Ran really can't wait for you."

Before Jiang Zhida called Jiang Zhiyi, he first called Qian Ran. When he heard Jiang Zhida's news about the marriage, he first smiled and congratulated, and then there was a long silent silence.

After a long time, Qian Ran said in confusion: "Dazi, I can't wait any longer."

Jiang Zhida naturally understood what he meant and said without any hesitation: "Then don't wait. Zhiyi chose work over your relationship. Even if you broke up with her at that time, I wouldn't say anything."

Qian Ran let out a long sigh: "My mother has been urging me. Now that you are married, I have no other excuse. I can no longer refuse the blind date arranged by my mother. Brother, I really like Zhiyi, but I don't There is a way to wait for her forever."

Jiang Zhida: "No need to wait, I'll tell Zhiyi."

Qian Ran: "When I make a decision, I will tell her myself."

Qian Ran obviously hasn't made a decision so quickly. He and Jiang Zhiyi have been talking for so many years, and they can't let it go just by saying it.

It was the first time in his adult life that he liked Jiang Zhiyi. He liked her very much. He thought he had met his soul mate. How could he let go of her?

*

When Jiang Zhiyi heard Jiang Zhida's words, she remained silent for a longer time. When she finally spoke, her voice was a little hoarse and there were many suppressed emotions in her voice: "Brother, I understand."

Jiang Zhida: "Zhiyi, we support you as you pursue your dreams. But you can't be so selfish and continue to drag Xiaoran while you are abroad and never come back. Also, you should also think about your family. Since you Since you left the capital, until now, except for the year when grandpa fell ill, you have never been back, so think about it carefully."

Jiang Zhida hung up the phone. To be honest, although the second uncle Jiang and his second aunt behaved a bit wrong, but now seeing how the two uncles often came to him to ask for news about Jiang Zhiyi because they could not contact Jiang Zhiyi, he couldn't help but feel in his heart Sour.

But this was a matter between Jiang Zhiyi and her second uncle's family, and Jiang Zhida couldn't interfere.

It was through this marriage that Jiang Zhida said those words to Jiang Zhiyi. If she really chooses to work, he doesn't know anything else, but he knows that Jiang Zhiyi will lose a very good partner.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Alina Od ihidethisapp

Všeobecná beletria

1.5M 37.3K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
147K 1.9K 200
Author: Green Orange Lemon Tea Status: Serialization Update: 2024-03-2 Chapters: 1~200 https://www.uuks5.com/book/783303/ The daughter of a gangster...
198K 2.9K 122
The ginseng Jing Huo Yu has become a chronological female villain with the same name and different surname as her. The villain's mother died in child...
15.3K 168 9
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278197/ Author: Fu Yidongsang Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-11 Latest: Chapter 86 Journey of...