Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

By haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 122

574 4 0
By haenaaz

Zhang Lu was very interested and energetic when she started to calculate the accounts, but after only half of the calculation, she already felt bored.

She cried sadly and said to Cen Huaian, "My uncle is so cunning. I will never help him settle accounts again."

Cen Huaian stretched out his hand toward her: "You don't want to give it to me?"

Although these numbers are messy to remember, it is not difficult for Cen Huaian. He can sort them out quickly by relying on mental arithmetic.

Zhang Lu shook his head, slapped his forehead hard to cheer himself up and said, "We agreed to do it together, but I can't give you all the work."

She lowered her head and continued to calculate, and the electronic calculator beside her made a mechanical sound again.

Cen Huaian looked at her and then looked at the ledger on his desk seriously.

When Kunzi and the others were doing accounting before, Chu Xia taught Cen Huaian how to use tables to display the numbers more clearly.

Therefore, this time when he was doing the accounting for Jiang Zhida's video store, he also used a form to sort out the accounts.

The ledger was only for the past month. Although there were more stores, it didn't take long for Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu to calculate it.

When the two handed the account book to Jiang Zhida, he raised his eyebrows in surprise. He didn't expect the two children to calculate the accounts so quickly.

"What comes first? Isn't it settled with you?"

Zhang Lu explained: "He has a lot of homework, and his mother assigned it. An An and I could finish it, so we didn't look for him."

Jiang Zhida rubbed their heads: "Let me take a look."

Seeing the beautiful account books compiled in front of him, Jiang Zhida's eyes became even more astonished.

"Which one of you came up with this table? The data is so beautiful!"

Zhang Lu immediately proudly claimed credit for Cen Huai'an: "It's An An! Uncle, isn't An An amazing?"

Jiang Zhida gave Cen Huai'an a thumbs up: "It's very impressive. It's no different from my professional accountants."

He lowered his head to look at the account book, flipping through them one by one, and saw the marks made by Cen Huai'an. Cen Huai'an marked clearly where the numbers were unclear and where there were problems.

Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu were writing papers and discussing the topics of the Mathematical Olympiad class.

This year Zhang Lu also wanted to compete in the National High School Mathematics Competition, so she had been preparing during the summer vacation and practicing various questions.

After school started, I also studied very hard in the Mathematical Olympiad class, and I no longer looked as careless as before.

Her friends were surprised by her change. Zhang Lu smiled and said to them: "I am in my senior year of high school and I am about to take the college entrance examination. If I don't work hard now, when will I work hard?"

Zhang Lu didn't want to win the gold medal in the National Mathematics Olympiad. What she wanted was extra points. As long as she could advance to the national competition, the bronze medal would also have 20 extra points.

Every high school student doesn't know the concept of adding twenty points in the college entrance examination.

"This year Tang Song is also competing in the national competition. Our No. 4 Middle School is only so competitive, and the entire capital is even more competitive."

Zhang Lu calculated the questions and said with great fighting spirit: "I have to work harder! Try to surpass them!"

Cen Huaian looked at Zhang Lu, as if he saw the raging flame of struggle burning behind her. If he studied with her, he would never be afraid of losing his fighting spirit.

When Jiang Zhida read all the account books, his eyes were sore, and Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu also did a lot of questions.

"You did a good job with this account book. It allowed me to see many problems that currently exist in video stores."

Jiang Zhida rubbed his eyes, showing some fatigue: "Because I am busy with Yunmengze, I will inevitably neglect the management of the video store. I know they will make small moves. When the water is clear, there will be no fish. As long as it is not excessive, I will not say what."

He couldn't help the anger in his heart. He squeezed the account book with his hands so hard that all the veins popped out, trying not to show his angry side in front of the junior.

"But they actually treat me as a fool? I have wanted to investigate them for a long time. I didn't expect An An to be so powerful. He could see so many problems through a single account book. Thank you, cousin, for saving me a lot of trouble."

"Cousin, I'll help you too!" Zhang Lu said looking at Jiang Zhida.

"Yes, and Lulu. Tell me, what reward do you want?"

Cen Huaian didn't want much, but some semiconductor information was hard to find in China. He and Jiang Zhida said, "Cousin, when you go to Yangcheng, can you help me look for it? From foreigners."

Jiang Zhida had dealt with foreigners a lot, and he didn't find it difficult at all. He nodded and said, "This is simple. Where is Lulu?"

"I want Lai Ming's latest poster and his album!"

Zhang Lu has been busy studying recently and has no time to go to the video store to buy her favorite singer. However, her brother-in-law bought it for her. She keeps it so that she can listen to the music when she takes a break.

This is even simpler for Jiang Zhida. After all, he owns a video store. Now all the videos, records, and tapes of popular singers at home and abroad can be found in his store.

"Wait! Lulu's will be given to you tomorrow. It will take a while for An'an to come."

Cen Huaian is not in a hurry. Their studies have become heavier now. Although it is not strenuous for him, classes take up more time, so he does not have much time to read extracurricular books.

Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu stayed at Jiang Zhida's place for the night. They asked for leave from the teacher tonight and could go back to study early tomorrow.

Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu didn't know how Jiang Zhida managed his shop. After all, they were children, and he wouldn't tell them this.

Zhang Lu got what she wanted from Jiang Zhida the next day, and she was so happy that she gave Jiang Zhida a big hug.

When he came home from school on Saturday afternoon, Cen Huaian told Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian that he helped Jiang Zhida settle the accounts of the video store.

Chu Xia didn't pay attention and just asked casually: "Is there any problem with the account?"

"Yes." Cen Huaian looked at Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian and said seriously: "And there are many problems. My cousin said he would solve them."

The video store did not have Chuxia's shares. When Yunmengze opened it, Chuxia asked Jiang Zhida to take out all the shares in the video store and give it to Yunmengze.

But after all, she helped build the video store, and Chu Xia also had feelings for the video store.

She was also sad to hear Cen Huaian say there was something wrong with the accounts.

After dinner, this question kept lingering in Chu Xia's mind, making it impossible for her to calm down. She stood up and said, "I'm going to call Dazi."

Jiang Zhida got through quickly.

"Dazi, is the video store a big problem?"

It has been a few days since the accounts were found to have problems, and Jiang Zhida has almost solved them. It is not difficult to fire the store managers and clerks who made false accounts, but it will be more difficult to recruit new ones.

After all, the store manager and clerk of the video store have been trained, and there is no way to find someone to take over in a short time.

Jiang Zhida did not tell Chu Xia about the difficulties of the video store. In the worst case, he would close the store for a month and wait until the training was completed before opening the store.

It's not like all video stores have problems, normal ones can still open their stores.

"Cousin, don't worry, it's not a big problem, I've solved it."

Jiang Zhida was right, greed for money is just a problem in business, it happens everywhere. Compared with other serious problems, this one is not difficult.

Chu Xia could tell that Jiang Zhida's voice was not pretending to be relaxed. He really didn't care about this matter, which meant that the matter was indeed within control.

She breathed a sigh of relief and asked Jiang Zhida to come to her if he had anything to do.

Jiang Zhida smiled and said, "Thank you, cousin!"

*

The Mathematical Olympiad competition in the capital city was coming soon. Compared with previous competitions, Zhang Lu felt a little more nervous.

She held Cen Huaian's arm tightly: "I heard that last year's municipal competition questions were very difficult. Will they be difficult this year too?"

Zhang Lu knew how much she weighed. She was better at basic questions. If the questions were too difficult, her advantage would be gone.

"Don't be afraid." Cen Huaian said: "The difficulty of the competition questions is also layered, including difficult questions and basic questions."

Tang Song also said from the side: "Lulu, with your current level of Mathematical Olympiad, there will be no problem in this exam."

Other students were equally nervous as Zhang Lu. When they heard what Cen Huaian and Tang Song said, some slowly relaxed like Zhang Lu, while others became even more nervous because they felt that their Mathematical Olympiad skills were not as good as Zhang Lu's.

This year's questions are not as difficult as last year's, and of course they are very difficult. The questions are about the same as last year's.

After Cen Huaian got the test paper, he flipped through it as usual, reading it from beginning to end, and was completely relieved for Zhang Lu.

Because of the most difficult question, he just told Zhang Lu a similar question type a few days ago, and she should be able to do it in this exam.

Cen Huaian concentrated on writing the test paper. When he handed it in, the campus where the examination room was located was quiet, and no other students came out yet.

As soon as Teacher Jiang saw Cen Huaian, he trotted towards him. It was late autumn now, and there were actually beads of sweat on his face.

"Why did you hand in the paper in advance? Did you check the paper carefully?"

Teacher Jiang is too nervous. After all, most of this year's senior high school competition students were brought up by him from the first year of high school. If the students do not do well in the exam this time, it will be a huge blow to him.

"Teacher, I checked it three times before it came out."

Teacher Jiang was confused: "Is the question that simple?"

Cen Huaian had already unscrewed the kettle, raised his head and took a sip of water and said, "It's not easy, but I can do the questions quickly."

Of course Teacher Jiang knew Cen Huai'an's level and asked him to sit and rest while the other students finished their exams.

Cen Huaian took out a book from his backpack to read. This book was brought back to him from Yangcheng by Jiang Zhida. It contained the latest research directions in semiconductors and wireless signals in the world.

Of course, the book only talks about theory, and the theory is relatively general. The specific implementation needs to be studied by the Chinese themselves.

Cen Huaian lost track of time as soon as he read the book, and he didn't even notice when Zhang Lu ran over with a happy smile on his face.

Until Zhang Lu ran up to him, smiled and hugged him excitedly: "An'an, you are so amazing! I have passed several knowledge points you taught me, and I also solved the last question!"

She was so happy that she couldn't help herself. She didn't know how to express her joy at this time. She could only jump up and down holding Cen Huai'an.

Cen Huaian closed the book and the corners of his mouth curled up happily.

"By the way, An'an, what did you write in the last question?"

Cen Huai'an told him the function he had calculated, and Zhang Lu couldn't hide the happiness in his eyes: "Ah! The result I wrote is the same as yours, it's stable!"

Tang Song stood nearby and also heard Cen Huaian's answer. It was the same as his. He breathed a sigh of relief. He was the least sure about this question when he wrote it.

When the city competition results came in, Zhang Lu was indeed on the list of first prize winners. The first prize alone would give her bonus points.

However, participating in the National High School Mathematics Olympiad is her goal this year, and she will definitely participate.

This year's National Mathematics Competition is held in Wu City, Hu Province, a city with many universities.

It was quite cold in Wu City in November, but it was a few degrees higher than in the capital.

After getting off the plane, Zhang Lu's coat buttons were still open and he said to Cen Huaian with some surprise: "It's warmer here than in the capital!"

Cen Huaian nodded. He felt that he was wearing a little too much clothes. The two of them had stronger tempers than others during martial arts training and were more resistant to the cold.

The organizer of the National Mathematics Competition in Wu City is a famous normal school, where the autumn is famous for its sweet-scented osmanthus.

However, all the sweet-scented osmanthus flowers have fallen in November, but there are some sporadic sweet-scented osmanthus flowers that still endure the cold and stay on the branches.

Because the students who came to participate in the competition came early, they all walked around the campus first. Whenever someone found the sweet-scented osmanthus that had not yet fallen, they would be surprised and call their classmates over to look at it as if they had discovered some treasure.

This is the case for Zhang Lu. She likes the architecture, various trees, flowers and plants of this university very much, as well as the library with cultural heritage, which makes people forget to leave.

Most of the buildings in the Normal University have white walls and green glazed tiles, with their own unique style.

Cen Huaian loved the library the most. It had a rich collection of books. When he entered it, he was like a good scholar breaking into the palace of knowledge, eagerly reading all kinds of books that interested him.

It's a pity that there are only two days like this. Cen Huai'an and the others are about to hold the opening ceremony of the competition, visit the examination room, and then conduct the first examination.

Compared with competition results, Cen Huaian feels that the library is what appeals to him. However, he is not ready to give up entering the winter camp and the national training team this year. It is his last year of high school, and he wants to end his final high school career with an IMO gold medal.

The questions in the national competition were more difficult than those in the city competition. The expression on Zhang Lu's face was not as relaxed as before after the second test.

There are two tests in the National Mathematical Olympiad, divided into the first test and the second test. In the end, the scores of the two tests are added together.

"An'an, I did very poorly in the test this time. I guess I can only get a bronze medal. It's really a national competition. It's so difficult. I haven't even finished the questions."

However, Zhang Lu had already obtained the extra points she wanted most, and she didn't care so much about her ranking in the National Mathematical Olympiad.

But Tang Song is more concerned about it. He wants to win the gold medal, join the national training team, and compete for the quota of players to participate in IMO.

But these were all his thoughts, he never said them out loud.

Cen Huai'an asked Zhang Lu how many questions he had not finished, and learned that she had only written half of the last big question, and she was still confused. She didn't know that question at all.

"It's okay." Cen Huaian said, "The last question is inherently difficult, and you are not the only one who failed."

Zhang Lu nodded "Yeah" and said, "You're right. At worst, I can get extra points for the college entrance examination now. I'll be very good if I can enter the national competition."

She turned around and asked Cen Huaian and Tang Song what they wanted to eat. They didn't have much to eat at this university, and they would have to return to the capital when their results came out.

Cen Huai'an raised his feet and kept pace with Zhang Lu, telling him what food he wanted to eat. Tang Song no longer thought about the exam and hurriedly followed him.

The day the competition results came out was also Cen Huaian's last day at the university.

Although Zhang Lu sounded relaxed, he was still nervous: "An'an, where do you think I will be ranked?"

Cen Huaian was silent for a moment and said honestly: "I don't know."

Zhang Lu burst out laughing: "I'm dizzy. My results haven't come out yet, so what's the use? But An'an, you must be number one."

Cen Huaian: "Not necessarily."

As soon as he finished speaking, the host began to announce the list of bronze medal winners. Zhang Lu wanted to refute Cen Huaian's words and immediately swallowed it. He looked nervously at the front of the auditorium, waiting for the host to read his name.

She read the names one after another, but there was still no Zhang Lu. An unexpected expression appeared on her face: "My grades are so good?"

She knew that medal names were read from bottom to top.

Cen Huaian: "You should be more confident in yourself."

Zhang Lu: "I can't be confident about this. Mathematical Olympiad is not my strong point. If we compete in martial arts, I will be more confident than anyone else!"

She raised her eyebrows, making no secret of her confidence in martial arts.

Soon the names of the bronze medalists were read out, but Zhang Lu was not included. She was so excited that she grabbed Cen Huaian: "I can win the silver medal. I am so happy. This is really an unexpected surprise!"

Cen Huaian: "Maybe you can look at the gold medal."

Zhang Lu shook his head and was very self-aware of his own strength: "To win the silver medal is already my extraordinary performance, and the gold medal is impossible."

Sure enough, Zhang Lu heard her name at the top of the rankings. With a bright smile on her face, she went to the front stage to receive her medal.

The smile on Zhang Lu's face never fell when he came back with the silver medal. He kept looking at the silver medal in his hand.

"This is the silver medal in the National High School Mathematics Olympiad. I really got it. I'm really good!"

Zhang Lu said happily that this was a national competition. Among so many people across the country, she won the silver medal, which also represented her strength.

Cen Huaian and Tang Song both congratulated her, and Zhang Lu also congratulated them with a smile: "You must all have won gold medals!"

Because all the silver medalists have received their awards, and the remaining ones who have not read are all gold medal winners.

However, only the top 60 gold medal winners can join the national training team.

Just as Zhang Lu guessed, Cen Huaian still took first place with perfect scores. There were three other people with the same perfect scores as him.

Tang Song is two points lower than him, ranking in the teens, but both of them can enter the national training team.

Tang Song's tense body gradually relaxed. Zhang Lu was the happiest and kept praising the two of them for being so good.

"An'an, there are two girls with perfect scores. They are so amazing!" Zhang Lu looked at the gold medal on Cen Huai'an's chest and looked at the two girls with perfect scores.

Cen Huai'an said "Hmm". There was a girl among them who he also knew. She was on his team that participated in the IMO competition last year, and she also got perfect scores in the IMO competition.

"It's so outstanding!" Zhang Lu couldn't take his eyes away from that girl, and felt that she exuded the light of genius.

Teacher Jiang was the happiest when Cen Huaian, Tang Song and Zhang Lu won the awards. These were all students he taught, and he felt very proud after bringing glory to the school.

Therefore, after returning from Wu City, Teacher Jiang's smile kept rising and he was in a good mood. The students in the class were also tolerant when they made mistakes.

However, the first semester of senior high school is almost over, and there are still students who don't want to learn to commit crimes, so Teacher Jiang can't control them so much.

The vacation time for the senior year of high school is a little later than that of the first and second year of high school, but it is still within the normal range. The final exam is over, and Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu usher in the winter vacation.

The first phase of training for the Huaguo training team will not start until March this year, so Cen Huaian can spend a complete winter vacation and celebrate the New Year with his family.

Grandpa Chiang fell ill during the Chinese New Year last year, which frightened everyone. Winter is the season that elderly people fear most and it is also the most difficult season.

This winter and early summer, I will go to Grandpa Jiang's house every week to check his pulse and help him, Cen's father, and Jiang Shengnan take good care of themselves. They are taking good care of themselves this winter.

However, as the Chinese New Year approaches, everyone is still very careful. In early summer, Grandpa Chiang is also asked not to have great emotional ups and downs, not to be suddenly happy or angry.

She also told all the Jiang family members not to make grandpa angry. It was taboo to be angry with his current body.

Even Uncle Jiang's family remembered what Chu Xia said and never mentioned their family affairs in front of Grandpa Jiang again.

When the Chinese New Year was approaching, Chu Xia went to the rest house to deliver New Year's goods to Cen's father and Jiang Shengnan. Jiang Shengnan told her, "This year, the boss and his family will also come back to celebrate the New Year."

Chu Xia stopped placing things and turned to look at Jiang Shengnan: "Mom, when will they come back?"

Cen Zhengshi's family was really disliked, and Chu Xia didn't want to have more contact with them.

"The day after tomorrow." Jiang Shengnan frowned, with a puzzled look on his face: "Now is the critical period for Ozawa to resume his studies. I don't know why your eldest brother and sister-in-law came back this year."

Last year, Jiang Shengnan was busy taking care of Grandpa Jiang's health. She called the eldest family and asked them to come back and see Grandpa.

After all, grandpa escaped from hell once, and Cen Zhengshi was also loved by grandpa Jiang, so he should come back to see the old man.

However, Xi Wang refused on the grounds that Cen Huaize needed to take the college entrance examination and had tutoring in winter vacation school.

Last year, Cen Huaize failed in the exam because of an error in estimating his scores. This year, he could only retake the exam. Logically speaking, Xiwang should do the same thing as last year.

Jiang Shengnan felt a little uneasy.

Chu Xia had the same idea as Jiang Shengnan.

Two days later, Cen Zhengshi's family arrived, and Jiang Shengnan asked them to take a taxi to the rest house.

It was early summer in the courtyard, and Jiang Shengnan would not let his family live there.

It's just a temporary stay. Jiang Shengnan and the others still have rooms in their residence, so they just need to talk to the staff at the sanatorium.

When Jiang Shengnan brought Cen Zhengshi's family in, Xiwang had a smile on her face and had no objection to living in a sanatorium, although she really wanted to live in a courtyard.

Two days later, Jiang Shengnan finally knew why Xi Wang had been smiling since she came to the capital. She had something to ask for from her and her father.

Xiwang knew that Cen Zhengshi's uncle worked in the Ministry of Education. Although he was retired now, he still had previous favors and could always help.

"Mom, look at Ozawa's grades and Xinxin's. The education level in our city is really not good. You are in the capital, and they can only rely on you!"

Jiang Shengnan didn't look good. She looked at Father Cen and asked him to speak. Xiwang was even more afraid of him.

"According to what you said, there are no people in your city who have been admitted to college. It doesn't matter where you study. It just depends on whether he is willing to learn and whether he has the ability to learn well. If he doesn't want to learn, he won't be able to learn well anywhere!"

Xiwang's face stiffened: "Dad, Xiaoze and Xinxin have gone to the Northwest every year before. You know their temperament, how could they not want to learn from it, Dad..."

Before Xiwang finished speaking, Cen Huaize stood up with a swish of sound: "Mom, I won't come to the capital."

Cen Huaixin also said, "I won't change either."

Xi Wang glared at the two children and signaled them to stop talking nonsense: "Children, adults, please don't interrupt."

Father Cen: "Why don't you ask their opinions when you transfer them to another school? Also, there is only one semester left to study. Are the textbooks used in your city and the capital the same? Is the learning progress the same?"

Xi Wang was stunned by the question. She had never thought about this. She just felt that everything in the capital was good. Cen Huaize and Cen Huaixin would definitely learn well when they arrived in the capital.

Cen Huaize said: "It's different. Mom, I told you at home that I have to adapt again when I move to the capital. I only have one semester left to study, and my grades may be even worse when I move to the capital."

Cen Huaixin nodded "Yeah" and said, "Mom, I asked my classmates that the teaching materials in Beijing and our city are different. If I transfer, I will have to learn it all over again."

Father Cen looked to the west: "Do you still insist on transferring your child to another school?"

Xi Wang frowned: "But the education in Beijing is better than that in our city. Otherwise, how could Zhang Lu and An An have done so well? They even won medals in national competitions."

Father Cen: "There are also students in your province who have won national mathematics competition medals, so why not Ozawa? There are also students in Beijing who can't get into college. Why don't you look at those students? You only focus on Lulu and An'an. They are from Beijing." There are some of the best high school students in your city!"

Xiwang blushed at what Cen's father said, unable to refute, and did not want to admit that there was a gap in ability between Cen Huaize, Zhang Lu, and Cen Huaian.

However, Cen's father and Jiang Shengnan firmly disagreed to transfer Cen Huaize and Cen Huaixin to another school, and Cen Huaize and Cen Huaixin were also unwilling. After Cen Zhengshi knew that her parents did not agree, they persuaded Xiwang together, and she finally gave up the idea.

Xi Wang felt uncomfortable, so he sent his two children to play with Cen Huaian and the others during the Chinese New Year, and asked them what they studied in the capital.

Cen Huaize and Cen Huaixin don't want to go. All they learn in school is high school knowledge. What else can they learn?

Xi Wang kept urging them, but they had no choice but to pass.

Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu had strange looks in their eyes when they heard this question.

Zhang Lu replied directly: "Words turn into foreign objects and become politics. Don't you learn these?"

"Study." Cen Huaize said, "Similarly, my mother always feels that you have better education in Beijing."

Cen Huaian said: "How well you teach depends on the teacher, not the city."

Every high school has teachers who are great at teaching, and there are also teachers who are average at teaching.

Cen Huaize: "It would be great if my mother understood this."

His tone was a little careless, but his bad habits of shaking his legs and shoulders were gone. Several years of military training had helped him and Cen Huaixin a lot, and they had changed a lot.

Cen Huai'an glanced at Xi Wang and found that he really didn't like her. He looked away and said, "You can tell her."

Cen Huaixin sighed: "My mother won't listen."

But fortunately, this year has been peaceful. Grandpa Jiang is not in good health at the moment. Whoever dares to irritate him, the Jiang family will fight him tooth and nail.

Xi Wang is not so brainless as to offend everyone. She is someone who knows how to use you and will make you very happy.

After the New Year, Xiwang asked Cen Huaize and Cen Huaixin one last time. They were very opposed to changing schools. Moreover, Cen Huaize's school was about to start, and Cen's father would not help. She could only go back with her children and Cen Zhengshi.

It was only after they left in early summer that they learned from Jiang Shengnan why Xi Wang came back to celebrate the New Year this year.

She couldn't understand Xiwang's thoughts at all: "The critical period for Ozawa will be in the next semester. If she wants to transfer to another school now, isn't she afraid that Ozawa will get worse as he learns?"

If you really want to transfer to another school, you should have made the decision when you repeated your studies last year. Even if you can really transfer, the teaching materials in the two cities are different. If you transfer to another school, you will only be unable to keep up with your studies and will not improve your grades.

Jiang Shengnan was pruning the kumquat tree on the table and said, "I don't know which natal relative of hers told me to just come up with whatever she wants, so don't worry about her. How about this tree I pruned?"

Jiang Shengnan had no idea of ​​filial piety towards his daughter-in-law. He just hoped that she would be less of a monster and it would be best not to come to the capital too often.

Chu Xia put aside her analysis and looked west, walked over and took a closer look and said, "I think it looks very nice."

She didn't know how to prune bouquets and arrange flowers, but from the perspective of early summer, this potted tree was pleasing to the eye no matter where it looked.

Jiang Shengnan smiled happily: "You didn't coax me, did you?"

"No. Mom, you can let Dad see if it looks good."

"No need." Jiang Shengnan collected the fallen branches and leaves on the table and said, "I believe in your vision. Your dad, that big guy, can't see anything."

*

Cen Huaian participated in two stages of training in the training team. Just like last year, six players were announced for IMO in the last stage.

There is Cen Huaian and there is Tang Song.

Tang Song can be said to be a dark horse. In the 60-to-15-mile, he was still ranked tenth. However, in the second stage of training, he entered the top six in the first test and made rapid progress.

Of course Cen Huai'an knew how Tang Song learned. He did not only sleep but also study and solve problems. When he ate, he held the Mathematical Olympiad wrong problem set in his hand, and his efforts were shocking.

Zhang Ludu and Cen Huai'an said, "Tang Song must have gone crazy studying."

Cen Huaian: "It shows that his goal is not just the first one in the country."

Zhang Lu's eyes widened: "He wants to participate in IMO?"

Cen Huaian said "hmm".

Zhang Lu was a little surprised but not a little surprised: "Tang Song, like you, likes to challenge himself."

Therefore, Tang Song entered the IMO, and Cen Huai'an felt that it was natural. He has this talent in the Mathematical Olympiad, and he has put in several times more effort than ordinary people, so it is normal to get in.

When Tang Song heard that he was among the names of the players who could participate in IMO, he took a long breath and showed a joyful smile on his face: He did it!

The IMO competition is still in July, and the 7th, 8th and 9th days of July are the time for Cen Huaian and the others to take the college entrance examination.

Of course, students who can participate in the IMO competition are all students who can be recommended, and they do not need to take the college entrance examination.

Except for Cen Huaian and Tang Song, everyone else chose to walk. Cen Huaian and Tang Song are going to take the college entrance examination.

Fortunately, the IMO competition is from July 13th to July 24th. You can also go to country E to participate in the IMO competition after taking the exam.

The examination rooms for Cen Huai'an and Zhang Lu's college entrance examination were both in Dongcheng District, but not in the same examination room, and the examination rooms for other students were also separated.

The school arranges for students to live in the student dormitory where the examination center is located, and there are dormitories vacated by students in their senior year who go to other examination centers to take exams.

Chu Xia discussed with Jiang Zhiguan that the two children would have better accommodation during the exams. Some student dormitories didn't even have fans. The weather was so hot now, and it was too painful to live there.

In the summer of No. 4 Middle School, Cen Huaian, Zhang Lu, and Jiang Weixian all lived in Yunmengze, and they were covered in sweat after sleeping in the dormitory.

Chu Xia and Jiang Zhiguan looked at nearby hotels and booked a hotel with air conditioning and very advanced facilities.

Of course, the price is not cheap either. Rich people usually live there, not many ordinary people.

When Zhang Lu saw her room, he said "Wow" and threw himself on the big bed in surprise, sighing comfortably: "It's so comfortable, Mom, I love you so much!"

Cen Huaian also felt comfortable living here, and his heart felt warm when he looked at Chu Xia.

At this time, Cen Huai'an had grown quite tall, a little taller than Cen Zhengnian. Chu Xia had to sit him down to touch his head.

"Don't be nervous about the exam. If you have an IMO gold medal, every school will want you."

"Um."

Cen Huaian was not nervous. Compared with the Mathematical Olympiad questions, the college entrance examination questions were too easy for him.

The only thing he felt uncomfortable was that it was too hot and stuffy in the examination room. Opening the windows would not help, and he could not hand in the paper in advance until the last 15 minutes. It was really painful for him, who had checked the paper several times after finishing it.

Chu Xia and Jiang Zhiguan fully accompanied the exam, while Cen Zhengnian and Zhang Wei also opened a room to accompany them.

Cen Zhengnian went directly to Yan Hemin to ask for leave. It was impossible for him to miss such an important matter as his son's college entrance examination.

Jiang Zhiguan rushed Zhang Wei to leave, saying that there was no need for two people here, but Zhang Wei didn't listen at all.

However, the two men saved Chu Xia and Jiang Zhiguan. They could drive to Grandpa Jiang every day to get the food for the college entrance examination that Jiang Shengnan and Aunt Li specially cooked for An An and Zhang Lu.

Chu Xia and Jiang Zhiguan outside were worried that it would be unclean. After all, it was summer and the ingredients were easy to spoil. Some businesses might use spoiled items to make them for people to eat.

It feels more safe to eat at home. You can eat what you usually eat now. You don't need big fish or meat, which is too greasy, otherwise you will easily get diarrhea.

Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu did not suffer during the exam except when it was hot in the exam room, because the hotel was close to the exam room and they could take a lunch break at noon. Other students were envious of them.

After all, I was sleeping in the dormitory at noon, and it was so hot that I couldn't sleep at all.

As soon as the three-day exam ended, Cen Huaian and Tang Song didn't even have time to rest at home. They immediately followed the team leader and four other contestants and boarded a plane to country E.

Country E is next to China, and the customs and customs here are completely different from those in China.

This was Cen Huaian's first time abroad. He found that he had seen different cultures, and his desire to go out and see them became even stronger.

Before the exam started, Cen Huaian asked the teacher's permission to walk around the hotel and look at the scenery outside the window.

"The scenery in our country is pretty good, isn't it?" A male voice with a Chinese accent suddenly said from behind Cen Huaian

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 13.1K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
225K 3.5K 75
Wen Zhiwen transmigrated into a chronicle. The heroine in the book is considerate. After marriage, she gave birth to three sons in a row. They can li...
489K 17.3K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...
17K 193 12
After waking up, the fair and beautiful Ye Zhi turned into a miserable female supporting role in a period novel. In the original text, she is the st...