Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

By haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 112

596 8 0
By haenaaz

When Jiang Zhida led the people over, the box was full of puffs of smoke, as if entering a fairyland.

The men and women sitting on the sofa in the box all had expressions as happy as immortals on their faces, and their postures were so eye-catching that Jiang Zhida frowned at the first sight.

"Get them under control and call the police."

Without thinking, Jiang Zhida asked Shen Chuan to take the security guards and waiters to check whether the guests in other boxes had brought in contraband.

"Don't be arbitrary in your approach, and don't let people see that we are inspecting. Bring a fruit plate and snacks when you go in."

Even if Jiang Zhida was worried about someone taking drugs in Yunmengze, he would not dare to offend all the guests.

Moreover, when the police arrive, they will definitely search Yun Mengze. Jiang Zhida is only afraid that someone is hiding contraband here. Then Yun Mengze will be charged with cover-up, and everything will be over.

The group of guests in the private room are still shouting: "What are you doing? I am a guest of Yunmengze Xingzhuan. If you dare to touch me, try it! Be careful, I will complain to you!"

"Complain, I am Yun Mengze's boss."

Jiang Zhida waved his hand and did not let the security guards let go of these guests, but he did not hit them hard either.

"Don't be nervous. If you haven't done anything illegal or disciplined, I will personally apologize to you when the police come."

When Jiang Zhida said this, the guests struggled even harder, with panic on their faces.

"let me go!"

"Do you know who my dad is?"

"Be careful, I'll let my mother check you Yun Mengze!"

One threatening word after another came out of the mouths of these guests. Jiang Zhida did not look at them, but stood at the door with his eyebrows furrowed, looking at the ugly appearance of those guests.

The three of Cen Huaian were originally arranged by Jiang Zhida to stay in his room and asked them not to participate in these matters.

As long as they touch those things, no matter who they are, their behavior will eventually become uncontrollable, and it will be extremely terrifying when they become crazy.

Some people are even desperadoes who can do anything. Jiang Zhida doesn't want a few children to be exposed to these dangers.

However, Zhang Lu and the others couldn't sit still at all, and they were also worried about the development of the matter.

Cen Huaian and Jiang Weixian were sitting on the sofa in the living room, with their eyebrows furrowed and worry in their eyes.

Zhang Lu was walking around the living room, looking anxious.

"An'an, do you think they did something bad? Can uncle solve it?"

Cen Huaian: "I don't know. But I know that no matter what happens, my cousin should be able to solve it."

Even though he said this, the children still couldn't rest assured.

Zhang Lu let out a long sigh, sat next to Cen Huai'an, propped up his chin and looked at the door and said, "An'an, are we just waiting here?"

Cen Huaian looked at her and heard other meanings in her words.

Zhang Lu turned his head, his eyes showing that he wanted to go out, he held Cen Huai'an's arm and said, "How about we sneak away and take a look? Just take a look at the door, my uncle won't notice."

Cen Huai'an thought for a moment and shook his head: "We would have caused trouble to our cousin in the past."

Jiang Wei first listened to his two brothers and sisters, and sometimes he hesitated to go, and sometimes he hesitated to go.

Zhang Lu pulled Cen Huai'an up: "Aren't you worried? Let's go! The three of us are good at martial arts. We won't cause trouble in the past, and we might even be able to help."

When she said this, Cen Huaian stopped insisting, and Jiang Wei first followed the two of them out of the room.

The box where Cen Huaian and the other three noticed something was wrong was on the third floor, and Jiang Zhida's room was on the fourth floor. They walked lightly down the next floor and walked towards the box where Jiang Zhida was.

At this time, the atmosphere in the entire corridor was completely different from other times. There were more waiters and security guards at the door of each box, and many security guards and waiters were hurriedly walking around in the corridor.

When Cen Huai'an and the other two walked towards the problem box, a waiter noticed them and told them to go back to the boss's room as it was dangerous here.

Zhang Lu smiled and said, "Let's go see my uncle. It'll be fine."

As he spoke, the three children ran and avoided the waiter's extended hand. The waiter still had his own things to do. Thinking that the boss would not ignore these children, he went to do more important things first.

Zhang Lu patted his chest: "Fortunately, I'm smart."

Cen Huaian pulled her behind a tall potted plant and said, "Sister, this way." Another group of waiters walked over.

When the three of them finally reached the problem box, the police had already arrived and were searching inside.

Jiang Zhida caught a glimpse of three children peeking in at the door. He frowned and glared at them.

Zhang Lu happened to be lying at the door and looking in. When he saw Jiang Zhida noticed him, he raised his head and smiled "hehe" at him.

Cen Huai'an also looked up at Jiang Zhida, with worry in his eyes, which made Jiang Zhida suddenly soften his heart, and quietly hooked his hands at them behind his back.

Cen Huaian and the other three instantly understood what he meant. They looked at each other, stepped lightly, and sneaked up to Jiang Zhida while avoiding the others.

Jiang Zhida stretched out his hand and pinched each of the three people's faces: "Why are you three here? Didn't I tell you to stay in the room well?"

Cen Huaian looked up at him and said seriously: "Cousin, we are worried about you."

Jiang Zhida couldn't get any more angry out, so he rubbed his head and said in a deliberately vicious tone: "Stay next to me, don't run around!"

Cen Huaian and the other three nodded quickly like chickens pecking at rice.

The suppressed guests over there are still struggling hard, trying to get out of their restraints: "Let me go! How dare you do this to me, I must let my dad seal this place!"

"Captain, we found it."

With the help of a police dog, the man wearing white gloves found a packet of white powder on the sofa and pills of various colors on the coffee table.

The captain standing in the middle of the room looked even more grim: "Continue searching."

I turned the entire box over and found more than one package of these things, scattered in a pile.

The expressions of the police officers were obviously not good-looking, and their eyes were full of coldness when they looked at the clamoring guests.

"Control them and lead the bureau to do a urine test later. Li Fan, lead a team to continue the search."

Fortunately, Jiang Zhida had someone search Yun Mengze in advance, but nothing else was found, and neither did the police.

After all, it is written on Yunmengze's entrance that no guests are allowed to bring in prohibited items. Anyone found violating the rules will be sent to the public security bureau.

Of course, guests cannot be searched when they come in, otherwise things like this would not happen today.

However, because most of the private rooms are served by waiters, you will find that there are not many people doing anything here when there is movement.

If you want to play, this is not the only entertainment venue. Just go to other places.

But something wrong was found in this box, and Jiang Zhida and the others had to go to the Public Security Bureau to prove Yun Mengze's innocence.

When Jiang Zhida followed the police officers, Cen Huaian and the other three also followed.

When he arrived at the door, Jiang Zhida turned around and was about to tell Cen Huaian and the others to let them go back to their rooms to rest. It was getting late and he couldn't send the children home today.

Just as he called Zhang Lu's name, a voice exclaimed: "Be careful!"

Jiang Zhida turned his head suddenly and saw a man who had just been restrained by the police. He somehow broke free from his restraints and rushed towards them.

In the midst of lightning and flint, two legs quickly stretched out and kicked, and the man was kicked hard to the ground. Cen Huai'an and Zhang Lu reacted very quickly. After kicking, Jiang Weixian ran over quickly and pushed the man to the ground.

The captain of the Public Security Bureau glared at the subordinate who was guarding the suspect: "What do you do for food? How do you look at this person? You can't take off your skin as soon as possible! Go back and receive the punishment yourself!"

In fact, the man himself had no intention of hurting others. They were all second-generation people who were eating and drinking. They only wanted to try the most exciting things all day long, but they didn't dare to kill anyone.

The man just thought that he was going to be taken back to the police station. He didn't want to go, so he ran away when the person guarding him wasn't paying attention. He just wanted to run away quickly.

Jiang Zhida and the others just happened to be on his escape route, so the man rushed towards them.

The man was kicked to the ground and was still in a daze. He didn't expect a few children to stop him.

The man controlled by Cen Huaian and the others struggled hard, but he couldn't break free no matter what.

He looked at Cen Huaian and the others in surprise, with confusion in his eyes: Why are the three children so strong?

The captain of the Public Security Bureau looked at the three children with thoughtful eyes, and his eyes stayed on the three of them for a while.

From the reactions and actions of the three of them, he could tell that these three children had a background in martial arts and were not ordinary children.

"If you arrest someone, come to the police station with them."

Jiang Zhida had already reacted and protected Cen Huai'an and the other three behind him: "I am the elder of the three of them. I can just follow them and make the transcript."

The police captain did not insist. Today's matter was indeed not suitable for children to participate.

Cen Huai'an handed the person in his hand to the police and walked back to the stairs.

Cen Huaian: "Cousin, we are waiting for you to come back."

Zhang Lu: "Yeah! Uncle, you have to come back soon!"

Jiang Weixian also nodded.

Cen Huaian and the other three returned to Jiang Zhida's room and sat on the sofa waiting for his return.

Cen Huaian looked up and saw the sky outside. The sun had already set. The crescent moon hung in the sky, and the moonlight filled the window sill outside.

Cen Huaian immediately realized that something was wrong and he forgot to call home.

He quickly stood up from the sofa and walked to the table in the living room where the phone was placed. Jiang Zhida had installed a phone in the room.

When he called the family home, Cen Huaian's heart was pounding and he felt a little panicked.

While waiting for Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian to answer the phone, he never felt that time was passing more slowly than now.

"An'an?"

"Mom." Cen Huai'an shouted in a relieved tone: "Sister Lulu and I played a little late today. My cousin has something to do, so we are going to stay in Yunmengze for one night."

Chu Xia originally guessed that Cen Huai'an didn't come back because he was having fun at Zhang Lu's birthday party and lost track of time.

Yunmengze had Jiang Zhida's arrangements. Chuxia was relieved, and Zhang Lu and Jiang Weixian were with him. Chuxia said, "Okay, remember to close the door when you go to bed at night."

Zhang Lu and Jiang Weixian greeted Chu Xia over there. Chu Xia knew that they wanted to reassure her, so she also talked to them with a smile.

After the call ended, Chu Xia looked at Cen Zhengnian behind her and stretched out her hand to him.

Cen Zhengnian held her hand, looked down at her, and asked warmly, "What's wrong?"

Chu Xia frowned and shook her head: "I always feel that something is wrong with An An, but I can't explain why."

Cen Zhengnian said: "It shouldn't be a big deal. Since An An doesn't want to tell us, don't think about it. He will also have his own secrets when he is older."

It was right to think about it in Chu Xia. An An was now at his age and had started to enter puberty. It was normal to have his own little secrets, as long as he was sure that he was not in danger.

*

After Cen Huaian finished the call, Zhang Lu and Jiang Weixian remembered to call home to report that they were safe. They also said that they were using the same excuse Cen Huaian had given them for not going home today.

Jiang Zhiguan was already big-hearted, so there was no way his daughter would be worried about her younger brother. He just waved his hand and said, "Okay, I understand."

Bai Han was not as reassured as Jiang Zhiguan. She asked Jiang Weixian a lot and made sure that he really couldn't come back today before reluctantly saying, "Okay, you can sleep at your cousin's place today, but you have to go home early tomorrow morning."

Jiang Weixian responded obediently with "Yeah," and after hanging up the phone, he exhaled and relaxed.

Zhang Lu patted him on the shoulder. She knew Jiang Weixian was afraid of his mother, but she didn't expect him to be so afraid.

The three children were sitting on the sofa waiting for Jiang Zhida to come back. They didn't know how long they waited. The door opened with a "click" from the outside, but there was no movement at all in the living room.

Jiang Zhida was surprised. When he walked into the living room, he found three children lying on the sofa, sleeping in an unsteady state.

His heart suddenly softened. He opened the door to the guest room first, and then took the three children into the room to sleep.

On this day, they were playing again and encountered Yun Mengze's accident. They were both physically and mentally tired. Zhang Lu and Jiang Weixian were sleeping soundly. They were put on the bed and covered with quilts. Without opening their eyes, they rolled around to find a place. Continue to sleep in a comfortable position.

Only Cen Huaian, when Jiang Zhida touched him, he opened his eyes in a daze: "Cousin?"

"It's me, go and sleep in the room An'an."

"Yes." Cen Huaian was sure that he was someone he trusted. He followed Jiang Zhida into the room and lay on the bed. He closed his eyes and continued to sleep. Jiang Zhida pulled the quilt for him, turned off the light and walked out of the room.

Jiang Zhida was also exhausted that day. He kept worrying about it at the public security bureau and waited until all the problems were finally solved before he came back with peace of mind. Yun Mengze's crisis was over.

However, Jiang Zhida also learned a piece of news from a friend in the Public Security Bureau. After he called the police, someone else called the police and said that Yun Mengze allowed his guests to take drugs.

When Jiang Zhida heard the news, he felt scared.

If Cen Huai'an, Zhang Lu and others hadn't discovered something was wrong in advance, then Yun Mengze would have definitely shut down his business for rectification after being messed with like this.

The loss of business closure is still minimal, but the biggest fear is the loss of reputation. Customers will no longer come to Yunmengze, and Yunmengze will soon be replaced.

There are many entertainment venues in the capital now. Yunmengze only has the bonus of being the first to eat the crabs, and it also has various features that other entertainment venues do not have.

But these things can be learned by others. It seems that Yun Mengze is being targeted.

Jiang Zhida sat in the living room and made phone calls one by one. Yun Mengze can't take this loss in vain. He, Jiang Zhida, has been doing business for so many years, and he only remembers one thing, that is, he is ruthless! If you are not ruthless, you will be eaten by others sooner or later.

After making sure that everything that should be arranged was arranged, Jiang Zhida raised his head and looked at the time. It was almost four o'clock in the morning.

He rubbed his brows, stood up from the chair, entered the room and fell asleep.

Next, Jiang Zhida and Yun Mengze's shareholders began to get busy, checking the people targeting Yun Mengze, checking the newly opened entertainment venues in the capital, and who else was involved in various activities.

It didn't take long to find out who was targeting Yun Mengze, which was a bit tricky.

The opponent is not an ordinary person. He also has a background and means. He wants to open a casino like Yun Mengze.

But Yunmengze Zhuyu is ahead. If he doesn't get it done, his casino won't be as good as Yunmengze's business.

"Fuck! I'm most annoyed by people who do dirty tricks like this. They are as disgusting as the rats in the stinking ditch. If you have the ability, do it openly!" Shen Chuan slammed the table irritably, wishing he could run to the other side of the person and grab him and beat him. pause.

Jiang Zhida pinched the information in his hand, with a ruthless look in his eyes: "He knows that if he is honest, his business cannot be compared to Yun Mengze's."

In fact, the capital city is very big. If he opened a casino elsewhere, it would not be worse than Yunmengze.

But that man had his eye on Xidan, a good place. How could he do it to Yun Mengze if he didn't squeeze him out? And there are places in other places that have already established themselves.

Tu Hongxiao said: "If you are doing something dirty, it depends on whether he has the ability!"

Several people discussed how to deal with it. He was not the only one with the background. Yun Mengze could come up with it. None of the shareholders Jiang Zhida found were weak.

A group of people took action, and that person was targeted and quickly sued for peace with Yun Mengze.

Jiang Zhida looked at what the man sent and sneered.

Shen Chuan raised his foot to kick, but Tu Hongxiao stopped him.

Jiang Zhida said: "Take the things back and tell your boss that things will not develop according to his wishes. He can't stop now if he wants."

They didn't know about these things in early summer. Cen Huai'an and the others had already started school. No one would tell them when they went to Yunmengze to play.

Zhang Lu was too careless to notice, but Cen Huai'an discovered that Yun Mengze had tightened the martial law a lot. There were more security personnel than before, and the number of patrols was also increased.

This is a good thing for Yun Mengze, and Cen Huaian likes this change.

*

"Cen Huai'an, we made an appointment to ride to the reservoir on Sunday. Will you go?"

After Cao Gaocong told Zhang Lu about the place where they went for a spring outing, he often made appointments with his friends to ride there, fish and have picnics there.

Most people go there in the summer. At that time, many children from nearby villages swim in the reservoir, and Cao Gaocong and others also go swimming.

The reservoir is large and the water is cool, making swimming very enjoyable.

Cen Huaian's frown deepened as he listened to Cao Gaocong proudly talk about his experience of swimming in the reservoir.

"Do you know how deep that reservoir is?"

Cao Gaocong said nonchalantly: "We were swimming upstream, and the water there was not very deep. I know the water is deep downstream, but we have never been downstream."

Cen Huaian said: "The reservoir is winding and winding. No one knows where the water is shallow or deep. The upper reaches does not mean that the water is shallow everywhere. Your behavior is very dangerous."

Seeing Cen Huaian's serious tone, Cao Gaocong scratched his head and said, "That's not the case, we can all swim."

Zhang Lu casually added: "As the saying goes, those who drown are those who can swim."

Cao Gaocong:......

"The probability of this happening is too low. Even if something happens to one person, we are all there. With more people, we can save him."

Cen Huaian glanced at him: "Being able to swim and being able to save people are two different things. When you save a drowning person, do you do it from the front or from the back?"

Cao Gaocong hesitated: "Front?"

Zhang Lu looked at him and shook his head: "That's wrong. To save someone, approach him from behind or from the side and lift your body. To save someone from the front, you will be hugged tightly by him and sink into the water together."

Cao Gaocong jumped up in shock: "Is it so scary?"

"Yes." Zhang Lu nodded: "There are not many rescuers who died while being held by the drowning person."

Cen Huaian told Cao Gaocong one by one about the cases he knew, and other students in the class gathered around to listen together.

This was collected after Cen Huai'an, Zhang Lu and others learned to swim in early summer after discussing with the adults, just to sound a warning to a few children.

You cannot swim in reservoirs with dangerously deep water, nor in rivers where no one knows the depth. If you encounter a drowning person, you must know the correct rescue methods...

If a skilled person is brave and insists on swimming in a dangerous place, nothing will happen to him once or twice, but what about eight times out of ten? You cannot bet on this probability.

Fortunately, a few children were more obedient and kept in mind the safety education that adults dedicated time to give them in early summer.

Cao Gaocong was so frightened that his face turned pale. He and his friends had done many of the things those people did in the accident cases.

He covered his chest, which was so frightened that his heart was pounding: "This... this must be scary."

Cen Huaian said quietly: "They are all real cases."

Cao Gaocong jumped up and said with fear: "I will never swim in dangerous places again. But do you still want to go to the reservoir? Autumn is just the right time to eat roasted corn."

Just as Zhang Lu was about to speak, Cao Gaocong immediately added: "I only go there to play, not in the water."

"An'an, are you going?"

"Let's wait for the National Day."

Since school can only go home once a week, Cen Huaian wants to spend time with relatives such as his parents and great-grandfather, rather than going out to play all day long.

"Then it's National Day!"

Cao Gaocong made the final decision: "I will tell you when the National Day will be decided."

*

After Jiang Zhida solved the crisis in Yunmengze, he received a big order for the factory. It happened that he also needed to go to Yangcheng again, so he took the order with him.

Yangcheng is the most developed place for electronic products. You can find all emerging electronic products here.

As soon as Jiang Zhida arrived in Yangcheng, Qian Ran showed him the latest BB machine.

"Brother, does our factory do this?"

Jiang Zhida has seen this BB machine before. It appeared in the Chinese market a few years ago. However, the BB machine market has not been fully opened. Only some bosses will use this because they need to contact people frequently.

Jiang Zhida also has one, which he uses a lot when he is in Yangcheng.

"Why are you talking about it all of a sudden?"

Qian Ran and Jiang Zhida talked about the recent changes in Yangcheng: "I think the market for BB machines is coming. Many people in Yangcheng are using them now."

Qian Ran is also ambitious. Their factory originally only made electronic products. One more is not much, so why not do it.

But adding a new production line is not that easy. Jiang Zhida then did market research with Qian Ran. After a busy few days, the two unanimously decided to open this production line.

BB machines cannot be made casually. They need to take orders. If you don't want to take orders from other brands, you need to develop them yourself.

"It's not that difficult to make. We can do it ourselves."

Jiang Zhida said: "It is easy to fail if you start your own business at the beginning. Take orders first, and then gradually become independent later."

They used to do the same thing with other electronic products, but those were just more difficult to make than BB machines.

Qian Ran had no objection.

There was no order for BB machines in China, so he had to find a foreign boss in Yangcheng. Jiang Zhida did not return to the capital and has been busy in Yangcheng.

Yun Mengze is on the right track. With other shareholders watching, there won't be any major problems.

*

On the first day of the National Day, the weather was not good, the sky was overcast, and I kept thinking of rain.

Chu Xia looked at the sky outside and asked Cen Huaian: "If it rains tomorrow, will you still go to the reservoir to play?"

Cen Huaian and Cao Gaocong made an appointment on the second day of National Day. They could rest on the first day and make up for their homework at home on the third day. It was perfect.

"Probably not going."

Cen Huaian and the others were going to ride there, but it was raining and there was no way they could go.

"Then I hope the weather will be better tomorrow."

The hospital's shift schedule in early summer is different from the national statutory holidays. They don't take this holiday. Otherwise, everyone in the hospital will be on holiday during the statutory holidays. What will happen to the patients?

There were no classes in early summer today. She looked at the sky and then looked at Cen Zhengnian, who was reading quietly in the room: "Would you like to go out for a walk? I don't think it will rain now."

Cen Zhengnian had a rare day off. He put down his book, stood up, took an umbrella and said, "Let's go."

It doesn't feel like it will rain in early summer, but Cen Zhengnian thinks it's better to be prepared.

Cen Huaian looked at his parents who were going out, then turned around and went into the house to do his homework. There are more homework in the second year of high school. In addition to homework in various subjects, Cen Huaian also has Mathematical Olympiad homework.

He will not do all the homework. For example, if he has already memorized the Chinese language articles that are error-free, he will not copy them again.

Some math problems are too simple and the answers can be known at a glance. He usually only writes the answers but not the detailed process.

Only the Mathematical Olympiad questions were the most difficult, and Cen Huaian took them most seriously.

Others need to do three days of homework. Cen Huaian has already done part of it at school and will finish the rest in less than one day.

Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian were walking in the fields outside the institute. At this time, the corn in the fields in the suburbs was growing just right, and it was the harvest season.

Because the weather is bad, everyone is afraid that the soil in the ground will be sticky after rain, making it difficult to harvest corn. At this time, all the villagers are breaking the corn as quickly as possible.

Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian did not go that way, but walked along the road towards the city.

Even though it's a suburb, the roads leading into the city are pretty good. There are tall trees growing on both sides of the road. They are not neatly pruned and grow wantonly, with a wild beauty.

Cen Zhengnian held Chu Xia's hand and enjoyed this rare leisure time.

"Look, I just remembered there was a ginkgo tree!"

Chu Xia pointed to the road ahead. She would pass by this road every time she took a car to the city. She might not always remember the scenery along the way, but there was a large ginkgo tree that impressed her deeply when she first set out.

Cen Zhengnian looked at the ginkgo tree, his expression suddenly softened, and he remembered the ginkgo bookmark made by Chu Xia and An An when he was in the northwest.

He still has it, although the bookmark has lost its color and become very fragile. Cen Zhengnian put them in a box so that even if the bookmarks were broken, they would not be lost.

Chu Xia had already let go of Cen Zhengnian to pick up ginkgo leaves. She also remembered that when she was making bookmarks, she held up a ginkgo leaf and smiled happily at Cen Zhengnian and said: "This time you can do it with An An and me. Bookmarked!"

Cen Zhengnian said "hmm" and the smile in his eyes grew stronger. He raised his legs and walked towards Chu Xia, picking up leaves with her.

The two of them came out randomly, and they didn't bring anything to pack, so in early summer they put all the leaves into Cen Zhengnian's windbreaker pocket.

After installing it, he said, "Be careful not to crush the ginkgo leaves."

"Okay." Cen Zhengnian said with a smile.

While the two were picking it up, Chu Xia suddenly felt a drop of water fall on her face, which was cool.

She touched her face and looked up at the sky. A few more drops of water fell. She grabbed Cen Zhengnian's arm and said, "Stop picking it up. It's raining. Let's go home quickly."

Because it wasn't raining heavily at the moment, Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian just opened their umbrellas and walked home without being in a hurry.

Unexpectedly, halfway through, the rain suddenly started to pour heavily. Cen Zhengnian protected Chu Xia and walked home quickly. When he entered the house, it was already pouring rain outside.

"How come it's raining so hard?" Chu Xia looked at her wet clothes and hair. She had to take a shower now.

Cen Zhengnian was even more wet than she was, because he gave her the umbrella and half of his body was soaked.

Cen Zhengnian closed the umbrella and walked over. Looking at Chu Xia's still wet clothes, he reached out to wipe the water drops from her face and said, "You go take a shower first."

"What about you?" Chu Xia looked at his clothes, which had almost no dry area.

"I'm fine. I'll go after you wash up."

Chu Xia didn't say anything. He went into the house to get dry clothes. He saw Cen Zhengnian standing at the door of the living room, twisting the water on his sleeves, and pulled his arm.

Before Cen Zhengnian could react, he pulled him into the bathroom together.

When the water was turned on in early summer, the heat began to rise in the bathroom, just like Cen Zhengnian's heart was boiling all of a sudden.

If Cen Huaian was doing homework in the living room just now, Chu Xia wouldn't be so bold. But she and Cen Zhengnian were the only ones in the living room. Seeing Cen Zhengnian standing pitifully at the door twisting his clothes, she subconsciously did so.

But she regretted it after she came in, and the blush on her face couldn't go away.

"You...turn around, I'll wash first." Chu Xia pushed Cen Zhengnian's body.

At this time, Cen Zhengnian put a smile on his face again, wiped his face with his hands, and pushed back his soaked hair. A few hairs did not go up and hung disobediently on his forehead. , a little less gentle and a little more unruly.

Looking at his face, Chu Xia suddenly lost her voice and swallowed unconsciously.

Cen Zhengnian lowered his head and stared into Chu Xia's eyes, and said in a low voice, "I didn't hear what you just said clearly."

"You first......"

Before Chu Xia finished speaking, Cen Zhengnian suddenly lowered his head and held the rest of her words to his lips.

The bathroom got even hotter, and the coldness that had just been wet by the rain in early summer disappeared at this time.

When she came out of the bathroom, Chu Xia's face was as red as peach blossoms in February, and even her ears were pink.

Before she went out, she opened the door and looked outside to make sure there was no one in the living room and came out. Then she knocked on the bathroom door and asked Cen Zhengnian to quickly clean up the bathroom and come out.

At dinner time in the evening, Chu Xia didn't dare to look at Cen Zhengnian. As soon as she saw his smiling eyes, she remembered the nonsense in the bathroom and her face turned red instantly.

Cen Huaian could sense that the atmosphere between his parents was strange, as if small pink bubbles were rising, so he went into the bedroom immediately after eating.

As for making ginkgo leaf bookmarks, I have completely forgotten about it in early summer.

When she woke up the next day and finally remembered the ginkgo leaves, because the rain had wet her clothes, she thought those ginkgo leaves were useless. Unexpectedly, Cen Zhengnian took them out, wiped them dry and pressed them into books.

Chu Xia said in a surprised tone: "When did you do it?"

Cen Zhengnian said with a smile on his face: "After taking a shower, you were watching TV."

Chu Xia met his eyes and wanted to turn red again. She quickly looked away and said, "Well, you did a good job. You can make bookmarks in two days."

After that, I took my bag and went to work quickly.

The weather is very good today, and Cen Huaian and his friends' plan to go to the reservoir can be carried out.

He took the bus to Yunmengze first, where he and Zhang Lu spent their bicycle holidays.

Zhang Lu and Cao Gaocong had already arrived, and when Cen Huaian arrived, they set off on their bicycles.

Xidan is not close to the reservoir. It took a few people two hours of riding to get there without resting in between.

Fortunately, these children were at their strongest, so they didn't feel tired after riding for two hours, and they were very excited and ready to fish when they arrived at the reservoir.

The weather is really nice today. It's not like the heavy rain yesterday. It's still a bit hot.

After riding for two hours, Cen Huaian and the others felt even hotter. They took off their coats wherever they went, and wore short-sleeved clothes to wash their faces by the water.

Cen Huaian took the fishing tools and found a flat shore to sit down. They also made a bet when fishing. Whoever catches less will be responsible for all the logistics of the picnic.

Zhang Lu saw that Cen Huai'an had already started, so he quickly found a place to sit down not far away.

Cao Gaocong and others also quickly looked for a good fishing place.

Cen Huaian concentrated on fishing, keeping his eyes on the float on the water, waiting for it to move and hook the fish.

He didn't notice that some of his classmates who were fishing together took off their short sleeves and got into the water.

They are used to swimming in the reservoir. When they see the water, especially when they are sweating, they can't help but think about it.

The boys knew to avoid the girls, so the place where they entered the water was a bit far away from Zhang Lu and the others, but they could still see it when they stood up.

Cen Huai'an's float moved. He paused for a few seconds before suddenly lifting it up. A fish about twenty centimeters long was caught, and he hurriedly fished it out with his net bag.

As soon as the fish entered the net bag, Cen Huaian heard a frightened cry for help.

"Help! Guru! Help!"

Cen Huaian threw his net bag towards the shore, stood up and ran towards the place where he was calling for help.

Far upstream, I saw a classmate of his class desperately shouting for help, while the rescued classmate was struggling desperately, causing the classmate who saved him to sink many times.

"thump!"

"thump!"

Several diving sounds were heard, and Cen Huai'an, Zhang Lu, and Cao Gaocong jumped into the water from the shore and swam towards the two of them with all their strength.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.1K 74
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 福气包的七零小日子 AUTHOR: 林阿律 Tian Xiao is the real daughter who was replaced at birth. Before, there was a reborn girl who wanted...
480K 17K 194
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
186K 2.9K 60
Yan Sisi accidentally fell into the water and realized that she was living in a chronicle. In the book, the heroine is her "cousin", a real daughter...
434K 15.7K 44
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...