Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

Av haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... Mer

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 110

630 5 0
Av haenaaz

"What does this do?"

Teacher Jiang reached out and took out the thing from the student's hand.

He knew it was a kite, but he frowned and looked at it for a long time, but he couldn't tell what the shape of the kite was.

The student who was caught said nervously: "Yan... Yanzi."

"You're not good at this craft." Teacher Jiang returned the kite that looked like a swallow to him: "Come to me after class and I will teach you."

Although Teacher Jiang did not criticize the student, everyone else who made small gestures also sat up straight, and no one dared not listen carefully to the class.

Zhang Lu also quietly threw the knife and bamboo stick in his hand into the table bucket.

*

During the outing in early summer, we did not choose to go to a park, but to a reservoir in Haidian District. The scenery around the reservoir was very good. The water was so clear that you could see the entire blue sky and white clouds. There were willows all around, and various flowers and plants were flourishing and working hard. growing.

As soon as he got off the car, Zhang Lu saw the vast and vast reservoir and said "Wow": "It's so beautiful here!"

Several dogs also jumped out of the car, running around like they were in a new world.

Jiang Weixi is young and small, and she chases her beloved dog anxiously with her short legs: "Xiaohua! Huahua! Wait for me!"

I got out of the car in early summer, closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I felt like I could smell the fragrance of grass and the refreshing water, and my whole heart was filled with fresh air.

After Cen Huai'an and Cen Zhengnian got off the car, they first went to the trunk of the car to get something. In addition to enjoying the scenery, they also prepared various tools for fishing, barbecue, and picnics.

Jiang Zhida, Shen Chuan and Tu Hongxiao also got out of the car. They mainly followed to join in the fun. Like Jiang Zhida, they were not married, so when they saw Jiang Zhida driving out, they heard that he was going to have a spring outing with his family, so they shamelessly got in the car.

"It's true that my visit was not in vain, this place is so fucking beautiful!"

"Pa!" As soon as Shen Chuan finished speaking, Jiang Zhida slapped him on the back: "There are children, please be careful what you say."

Tu Hongxiao silently went to the trunk to get fishing tools and a small bench, and found a good spot by the reservoir to start fishing.

Seeing his appearance, Shen Chuan immediately became anxious: "Hongxiao, wait for me! You can't start first!"

A few people had just made a bet in the car to see who could catch more fish today. The loser would be responsible for packing up all the follow-up things after today's barbecue and picnic.

Jiang Zhida also quickly took the fishing gear and went there.

The reservoir is very large, you can sit wherever you want.

Cen Zheng didn't go fishing in the year, so he, Jiang Zhishu, and Jiang Zhiguan's husband Zhang Wei helped the three children fly kites.

The kites of Zhang Lu, Cen Huaian and Jiang Weixi all have their own characteristics, and you can tell who belongs to them at a glance.

Cen Zhengnian helped Cen Huaian carefully arrange the kite. When he saw the things painted on the kite, the smile on his lips widened again.

"Is this our family?" Cen Zhengnian asked, pointing to the three little people on the kite.

"Yes." Cen Huai'an nodded while holding the kite, pursed his lips, looked at the painting, and then looked at Cen Zhengnian.

Cen Zhengnian: "The painting looks very similar."

When Jiang Zhishu heard the sound, he turned his head and glanced here. When he saw the three stick figures on the kite who could not tell whether they were men, women, old or young, he looked at Cen Zhengnian: He really knew how to tell lies with his eyes open.

There are also skills to flying a kite. Based on theory, Cen Zhengnian directed Cen Huai'an: "You hold the line and walk back, about fifteen meters away from me."

Then he took the kite and formed an elevation angle with the foot line, and ran against the wind. Cen Huaian put out the line behind him. Finally, he felt the right wind force. Cen Zhengnian gently let go of his hand, and the kite fell to the ground with a "snap". .

Zhang Lu and Zhang Wei's kites had already flown into the sky. She was laughing and letting the string fly, watching the eagle's kite fly higher and higher. She was very happy.

Cen Zhengnian and Cen Huaian looked at each other and looked at the kite on the ground.

Cen Zhengnian picked up the kite and said, "It was the wrong time for me to let go. There is nothing wrong with our method."

Cen Huai'an nodded, and the two of them continued to fly the kite as before, but the kite fell down again.

"Fly! Fly! Daddy is great!"

Jiang Weixi's excited voice came, making Cen Zhengnian and Cen Huaian's eyes even more embarrassed. They looked at the kite on the ground silently.

Cen Zhengnian frowned: "There must be nothing wrong with the method, it must be that we have not set standards."

Cen Huaian said "hmm" and they flew the kite again, but it still didn't fly up.

Zhang Lu put the spool in his hand into the hands of Zhang Wei, who was standing aside watching her fly the kite: "Dad, help me fly it first."

Then she took a few steps to Cen Huai'an, who was doubting her kite flying skills, took the kite from his hand and said, "I will help you fly it. You follow my instructions to put the string!"

Zhang Lu ran very fast with the kite, and did not find a suitable angle according to Cen Zhengnian's instructions. She just ran according to her own feeling and shouted: "Fly! Fly! Fly!"

Then she loosened her hand and the kite flew upward steadily. Zhang Lu stood there with his hands on his hips and continued to shout: "An'an, let go of the line! Let it fly up!"

Cen Huaian obeyed his instructions, and the kite carrying Go, mathematics and a family of three floated in the air together with Zhang Lu's eagle kite and Jiang Weixi's rainbow kite painted in various colors.

Cen Zhengnian looked at the kite, still frowning. His method was not wrong. It was based on the principles of kite flying. Why did it fail?

Zhang Wei returned the kite spool to Zhang Lu. He walked up to Cen Zhengnian and patted him on the shoulder: "This kind of fun thing, theory has no practical effect."

Cen Zhengnian stopped worrying about this matter. He had indeed not flown a kite for a long time. He looked up at the kite in the sky and said, "You are right."

The three children were running and laughing. The kite was flying high and far in the sky. They were also competing to see whose kite could fly the highest and farthest.

On the other side, after Chu Xia, Jiang Zhiguan, and Luo Peng arranged each other's hair and clothes, they used Chu Xia's camera to start taking pictures of various beautiful scenery.

Originally, they came together for an outing because they had told Bai Han that if they were not invited to the family group activities, it would be easy for people to misunderstand and exclude their family.

But Bai Han refused, and even Jiang Weixian didn't follow. Grandpa Jiang didn't come because he was old.

Uncle Jiang and Yang Mei are busy with work and have no time.

"Here! It's beautiful here!" Jiang Zhiguan stood in a place with reeds. Chu Xia helped her adjust her posture and squatted down to take pictures of her.

It was very tiring to take photos like this, and several people didn't take photos all the time. I felt that there were enough photos, so I took the kite I bought and flew it with the children.

I originally came out to fly a kite while the weather was good. It just so happens that the weather is beautiful today, the weather is sunny and the wind is moderate, which is very suitable for flying kites.

The kite she bought in early summer was a butterfly. When she walked up to Cen Zhengnian, she saw the kite that had been flown very high and said, "An An's kite is flown so high!"

Cen Zhengnian nodded, "They are competing."

Chu Xia: "Don't put it too high, as it can easily be blown by the wind and broken."

Just as Cen Zhengnian was about to speak, he saw several birds approaching Zhang Lu's kite.

The eagle she drew was just a simple image, not as ferocious as the real eagle. Maybe the birds mistook it for the same species and circled around the kite.

A bird quickly beaked at the rope, and then tugged hard on the rope. I don't know whether the rope was too fragile or the bird's beak was sharp. The kite string suddenly broke and headed straight towards the farmland in the distance. Fall down.

Cen Zhengnian looked at the rapidly falling kite and nodded: "In addition to the wind, it also attracts birds."

Zhang Lu liked her eagle kite very much. She made it with great care. Because she didn't do it well at the beginning, she scrapped several completed kites. Later, she asked Teacher Jiang for help to make such a perfect kite. Kite.

So when she saw the kite falling, she took the spool and ran towards the place where the kite fell, with a worried and distressed look on her face: "My eagle! My kite!"

Zhang Wei and Jiang Zhiguan also ran to catch up with her. Cen Huaian and Jiang Weixi put the kite string on the spool. They had no intention of flying their own kites and looked at Zhang Lu who was running away.

Cen Zheng helped Cen Huai'an put away the kite string in early summer. Luo Peng and Jiang Zhishu helped Jiang Weixi put away the kite. They also ran to where Zhang Lu and his family were running.

The kite flew too high and too far, and it fell far away from where it was flown.

When Chu Xia and the others ran over, they saw Zhang Lu and three others standing in front of several children. The leading child was holding her kite, and they were arguing.

"Brother, this is my kite. Can you give it back to me? I can give you candy in exchange."

Zhang Lu took out a few pieces of candy from his pocket. She usually took the ones she used to coax Jiang Weixi, but she didn't bring many, so now she took them out.

The child was not tall and very fat, like a round stone mound, round and strong. He looked at the candy in Zhang Lu's hand and his little eyes turned quickly.

"What you say is yours is yours, and what I picked up is mine."

"Yes, this is the kite we picked up, no one will give it to us!"

Zhang Lu frowned and lost all good feelings toward her child. She wanted to go up and snatch her kite back, but the kite was fragile. If two people grabbed it, the kite would definitely break. Therefore, she could only suppress her anger and continue to reason with the child. .

The child refused to reason with her, and kept messing around, rolling his eyes, looking at the candy in her hand, laughing and refusing to give it, which made her very angry.

Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian watched from the side, frowning: "Where are your adults?"

Although I know that with such a child, it is probably difficult for adults to get along with him, but I can't explain it to the child, so I can only talk to his adults.

"A little bit~ no..." Before the child could finish his words, a young man with his trousers rolled up and cloth shoes on his feet, with yellow mud hanging on his shoes and calves, came over and raised his hand to pat the child's head.

"Huzi, stop being skinny and return the kite to others."

"Brother Xiaoyue!" Huzi showed a happy expression on his face when he saw the young man, but when he heard his words, he showed reluctance on his face.

"We picked this up, and the kite was on a tree. We climbed high enough to get it down. She only gave her a few pieces of candy, and we didn't give it to her."

Xiao Yue smiled sheepishly at Zhang Lu and the others. His wheat-colored skin made his teeth extra white, and his smile was simple and sunny, making people fall in love with him at first sight.

"You shouldn't even ask for a piece of candy. This is my kite. Huzi, don't you want to listen to me anymore?"

Xiao Yue's voice was not harsh, but these words made Huzi immediately put the kite in Zhang Lu's hand and took away the candy in her hand: "Here you go! If it weren't for Brother Xiao Yue, I wouldn't give it back to you." Woolen cloth!"

After saying that, he made a face at them and ran away.

Xiao Yue's face became even more embarrassed, and the redness could be seen on his wheat-colored face.

"The children in the village are quite naughty. I'll give you those candies just now." Xiao Yue smiled, looked at Zhang Lu and said in a sincere tone.

"No need." Zhang Lu looked at the kite and made sure it was not broken. He breathed a sigh of relief and said, "They took the kite down from the tree. The candy will be used as a thank you gift."

Xiao Yue scratched his head and looked more sincere: "No, no, they often climb trees to play. It's nothing to get a kite. Just wait for me..."

Zhang Lu interrupted him and refused again. Jiang Zhiguan and Zhang Wei also said no, and they thanked Xiao Yue and went back.

Zhang Lu patted his chest and said with fear: "If I hadn't met Xiao Yue, my kite would not have come back. Those children are so annoying!"

Chu Xia said: "But I'm curious, what method did Xiao Yue use to make those children listen to him so much?"

There was no fear in the eyes of those children, and they looked at Xiao Yue with admiration in their eyes. This was not something a simple and honest boy could do.

Xiao Yue's words and actions just now made people very fond of him, and he looked very educated.

Others also had thoughtful eyes.

Zhang Lu shook his head and said, "No matter what method he uses, as long as he can return my kite, he is a good person."

There were smiles on the faces of several adults: That's right, a young man who met by chance will not necessarily meet in the future, why should he think so much.

When they went back in early summer, they stopped flying kites because Zhang Lu's kite broke. Instead, they ran to the reservoir to watch Jiang Zhida and the others fishing.

"Uncle, how many fish have you caught?"

Zhang Lu and Jiang Weixi squatted in the small bucket next to Jiang Zhida, looking at the two palm-sized fish inside, and fell into silence at the same time.

Jiang Weixi stretched out her fleshy little hand and gestured: "So small!"

Chu Xia laughed out loud from the side. Cen Huaian looked at the fish, then looked at Jiang Zhida and said, "Cousin, this kind of fish is delicious fried into small dried fish."

Cen Huaian seemed to have thought of the taste and licked his mouth, feeling a little greedy.

Jiang Zhida looked at Cen Huai'an as if he were a confidant: "Yes, I think so too! Don't look at the small size of this fish. It's not easy to catch. The fish in this reservoir are too cunning!"

At this time, Tu Hongxiao, who was not far away, suddenly pulled up the fishing rod, and a fat and big fish was pulled up from the water and flopped on the shore. He quickly caught it in a small net bag.

Jiang Zhida's voice stopped suddenly. Chu Xia, Cen Huai'an and the others looked at Tu Hongxiao, looked at the big fish, then turned to look at Jiang Zhida, and suddenly burst into even louder laughter.

Cen Zhengnian put his hand on Jiang Zhida's shoulder: "Dazi, I think you can discuss fishing techniques with Hongxiao."

Jiang Zhida raised his eyebrows and said: "My skills are fine, but it's not good here. There are few fish. I'll change the place."

In the end, Jiang Zhida didn't catch a few fish. Shen Chuan and he were half a catty to eight ounces, and Tu Hongxiao caught the most fish.

The two of them carried small buckets and counted carefully, not letting go of any small fish. In the end, Jiang Zhida won over Shen Chuan with a fish with slender fingers.

He smiled proudly, patted his chest and shook his legs and said, "Fortunately I didn't listen to An An and the others and let this little fish go, otherwise I wouldn't have won!"

Shen Chuan was particularly resentful: "You can't eat this little fish if you keep it!"

"But I can beat you."

Jiang Zhida dodged Shen Chuan's angry attack and ran to the barbecue grill to help Chu Xia and the others put on skewers for barbecue.

Even Jiang Weixi worked hard to help thread the vegetables. Everyone was talking and laughing as they worked. On the green grass, everyone's laughter spread far.

There are almost no people who come here specifically for outings at the reservoir. It is a certain distance from the city and the transportation is not very developed. People prefer to go to places like Beihai Park and Shichahai.

Cen Zhengnian wanted to grill a few skewers of meat for Chu Xia and An An to eat, but as soon as he started, they were either burnt or undercooked.

In early summer, he was not allowed to barbecue, which was a waste of food, and he was driven to make skewers.

Cen Zhengnian: "I'll try one last time, and you'll be there to direct me."

Chu Xia looked at him and was defeated by his insistent eyes: "Only this time."

She was serious about what she said, and Cen Zhengnian was also very serious about baking. He turned it over, brushed it with oil, and sprinkled it with seasonings. In the end, the finished product looked pretty good.

Chu Xia took one and took a bite of the meat carefully. The meat was very hot, but it no longer felt burnt or undercooked. The meat was cooked and tasted quite good.

Chu Xia "Hiss" endured the burning of the meat while eating it, and looked at Cen Zhengnian with praise and gave a thumbs up.

Cen Zhengnian raised the corners of his mouth slightly, finally gaining some confidence in barbecue and grilling meat with more enthusiasm.

Chu Xia and Cen Huai'an were sitting next to him, instructing him to bake and eating the barbecue he grilled. They were very comfortable.

Jiang Zhida couldn't see how comfortable they were, so he walked over and said, "Cousin, help me grill a few skewers too."

Cen Zhengnian lowered his head and looked at the barbecue in his hand intently and said, "I will only bake it for Chu Xia and An An. You can make it on your own."

Jiang Zhida deliberately covered his chest and looked hurt: "Cousin, you are so cruel."

"Hahaha!" Before Cen Zhengnian could speak, Zhang Lu pointed at Jiang Zhida and laughed until he couldn't stand up: "Uncle, you are so funny, you are even more childish than Xixi!"

Jiang Weixi followed suit: "Childish!"

Jiang Zhida: Got hit hard again!

The smell of barbecue is too overbearing, and now there is a spring breeze, which carries the smell far away.

Several people were eating barbecue happily. Chu Xia looked up and saw Hu Zi who had picked up Zhang Lu's kite. They were hiding behind the tree and looked at them carefully. Her eyes were fixed on the meat in her hand, and her saliva was drooling. .

Chu Xia subconsciously squeezed the bamboo stick in her hand. Cen Zhengnian followed her gaze and saw the children.

He only glanced at it, then withdrew his gaze and continued to barbecue and said: "Chu Xia, stop looking and eat the meat, otherwise the barbecue will get cold."

The children were so greedy that they didn't hide in the tree for a long time. They walked out silently one by one and walked not far from the barbecue grill. They looked at the meat on the grill and swallowed their saliva.

Jiang Zhida, Shen Chuan, and Tu Hongxiao didn't know what happened after Zhang Lu's kite fell. Seeing how pitiful the children were, they reached out and picked up a few skewers of grilled meat and wanted to give them to them.

Zhang Lu took Jiang Zhida's arm and said, "Uncle, don't give it to them."

If it were other strange children, Zhang Lu would also share the food. But Hu Zi and these people are obviously people who cannot be sent away if they get contaminated.

Chu Xia told Jiang Zhida what had just happened. Jiang Zhida cursed, immediately put away his good intentions, and lowered his head to eat the meat by himself.

"They don't deserve to eat the meat I roasted."

Several children got closer, but there were dogs like Heizi and Huangzi. As soon as Huzi and the others approached, the dogs started barking, forcing them not to get too close.

Huzi knew Zhang Lu. He looked directly at her and asked, "What did you eat?"

Zhang Lu looked at them and said, "Barbecue."

As she said this, she took a big bite of the meat and ate it so deliciously that the tigers and others started drooling over it.

But no one gave it to them. These children are not lovable. Who would give their things to people they hate.

None of them in Chu Xia were kind-hearted people, including Tu Hongxiao and Shen Chuan who were moved by compassion at first. After hearing what Chu Xia said, they had no sympathy for the children.

Huzi and the others watched for a long time, but no one gave them food. He took the initiative to talk to them, and no one said anything to him. He could only look at the food with reluctance, then look at Chuxia and the others with hatred and run away.

After a long time, Xiao Yue ran over panting. When he saw Chu Xia and the others, he bent over and held his knees to catch his breath, and quickly wiped sweat from his forehead with his hand.

"I'm sorry, did Huzi and the others cause you any trouble just now?"

Heizi, Huangzi and the others stopped eating and looked at Xiao Yue warily as he ran over, looking like they were loyally protecting their master.

"No." Cen Zhengnian said.

Xiao Yue breathed a sigh of relief: "They are used to being naughty and causing trouble in the village. If they did anything wrong, I apologize on their behalf."

Cen Zhengnian: "No need."

The smile on Xiao Yue's face became even bigger, and he looked very happy: "Thank you, you are good people."

Apart from this small incident, the group had a great time eating.

After eating and drinking, Shen Chuan Kuhaha went about the aftermath of the barbecue. In early summer, a family of three sat fishing together.

Chu Xia shook the fishing rod and said, "Let's also compete. What are we competing for?"

"Compared to this month's chores."

Chu Xia shook her head: "No, originally the three of us did the housework together. If one person does it for a month, what if An An loses and he goes to school?"

In the end, they thought about it and decided that they could only compete for money. Whoever caught less would be given the most ten yuan.

The three of them were about to start when Zhang Lu, who was not far away, heard about it and wanted to join in. She doesn't want money. If she wins, An An will help her with her homework. In the same way, she can make An An do something he doesn't like.

"Okay." Cen Huaian nodded.

Immediately afterwards, Jiang Zhida and the others joined in. With more people, the fishing game became more fun.

Everyone else was fishing, and only Luo Peng sat with Jiang Weixi on the cloth spread on the shore, playing house games with her.

The children in this game are the dogs Huahua.

Jiang Weixi put her arms around Huahua's neck, put her dog's head on her lap, and stroked her hair: "Oh, oh, baby, be good, don't cry, mommy will tie your hair."

Luo Peng handed her the headband, and Jiang Weixi used her chubby little hands to gently braid Huahua's hair, tying up Huahua one by one.

In order to win, in early summer, they even dug out earthworms from wet places next to the reservoir for fishing.

The ones who fished the least in the afternoon were Jiang Zhida and Shen Chuan. Even Cen Huaian caught more fish than the two of them. The ones who fished the most were Cen Zhengnian, Jiang Zhishu and Tu Hongxiao, who didn't talk much.

Zhang Lu and Cen Huai'an counted their own fish, and Cen Huai'an won in the end. He asked Zhang Lu to give him five yuan because he really couldn't remember what he asked Zhang Lu to do.

As soon as Zhang Lu gave the money to Cen Huai'an, he heard Chu Xia and Jiang Zhida laughing.

Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu subconsciously looked back and saw the five dogs Huahua, Heizi, and Huangzi. Without exception, their bodies were tied with various colorful pigtails.

They are the most eye-catching scenery in the entire reservoir.

Zhang Lu instantly burst out laughing louder than Chu Xia and the others. Even Cen Huai'an couldn't hold it back and curved the corners of his mouth upwards.

The eyes of these dogs all looked pitiful, but they did not dare to resist their owners, so they became like this.

But I have to say that after being tied up in this way, the dogs instantly became more beautiful, like ladies.

Jiang Weixi was stunned by everyone's laughter. Although she didn't know what everyone was laughing at, she also laughed "chuckling".

Overall, everyone was very happy during this outing. Even on the way back, Chu Xia and others were already thinking about making an appointment next time.

*

After March, Cen Huaian began to prepare for participating in the fixed-stage competition organized by the Chinese Go Association.

This competition is held every year, and participating Go players must be above amateur fifth-dan and under 25 years old.

Many people participate every year and are divided into men's and women's groups. Ranks are awarded to the top ranked people in proportion to the number of people.

In addition to Cen Huaian, Hong Youxuan also participated in this ranking competition. He was waiting for Cen Huaian.

Hong Youxuan himself said: "My level is not as high as An An's. He did not participate in the fixed stage competition, and I am not in a hurry to participate."

After the two decided, they often made appointments to play chess together. Zhang Lu, Jiang Weixi, and Jiang Weixian followed Cen Huaian and often visited Hong Yuande's house, which made Grandpa Jiang a little jealous.

"They are my great-grandchildren, and now they look like yours."

Hong Yuande rubbed his head and said with a particularly proud smile, "That's because my place is better than yours."

Grandpa Jiang: "Come on, don't put gold on your face."

Everyone is accustomed to the bickering between the two old men. They used to try to persuade them, but now they don't even look at them.

As time gets hotter and hotter, the Go finals are getting closer and closer.

Finally, after Cen Huai'an and Hong Youxuan made sufficient preparations, the competition came, and they signed up for the men's group.

The competition in this year's fixed-stage competition is somewhat fierce. There are more than 200 players participating in the competition, which was not seen in previous years.

These players come from all over the country, and they are all the highest level chess players of Cen Huaian's generation.

There are many people learning chess, but not everyone can learn it well. Even fewer people can reach the fifth level of professional chess at a young age and have the opportunity to participate in fixed-stage competitions.

Before Cen Huaian entered the game, all the cells in his body were excited. He was about to compete with Go masters from all over the country. This feeling was beyond words.

Today, both Cen Zhengnian and Chu Xia came to watch Chu Xia play chess. Cen Zhengnian just had time to accompany him to participate in the competition, but he didn't come often.

He patted Cen Zhengnian on the shoulder. Unknowingly, he was now almost as tall as him.

An An is growing up, and he and Chu Xia are slowly getting older. These are subtle changes as each year passes.

"do not worry."

"Um."

Cen Huai'an entered the scene, and Cen Zhengnian sat outside holding Chu Xia's hand, with an even more nervous look in his eyes than Cen Huai'an.

Chu Xia gently stroked his hand and asked him to relax: "You know An An's level, be more confident in him."

Cen Zhengnian: "I know."

But he couldn't control his nervousness and worry, so Chu Xia could only hold his hand tightly. In fact, she was a little nervous.

At this time, Cen Huai'an had already finished beating his opponent, a boy from Huai Province, about seventeen or eighteen years old, who looked at Cen Huai'an with curiosity in his eyes.

He is different from the chess players Cen Huai'an usually sees. He is not so steady, but his behavior and eyes are lively.

"Cen Huaian? How old are you?"

"13." Cen Huai'an said a number, and the boy's eyes immediately widened: "You are so young! If I compete with you, wouldn't I be bullying you?"

Cen Huaian glanced at him, grabbed a chess piece and said, "The level of playing chess does not depend on age. Odd or even numbers?"

"one."

Cen Huai'an won, he took the black piece and left first.

The originally lively young man still couldn't bear to kill Cen Huaian. After all, Cen Huaian was so young and he was so much older than him. He had learned chess for much longer than him, so he unconsciously had the idea of ​​giving in.

However, within a few minutes, the lively young man completely gave up the idea of ​​letting go and tried his best to settle down with Cen Huai.

This young man who was four or five years older than him was actually so good at Go. The lively young man looked at Cen Huai'an with disbelief in his eyes.

But he only glanced at it and quickly withdrew his gaze, not daring to be distracted anymore, otherwise he would not win.

Even if he focused his attention on the game, Cen Huai'an still won, beating him by four pieces.

The lively young man underestimated the enemy at first, but his level was not bad. At first, Cen Huai'an didn't pay attention to it and let him go. As a result, he couldn't save the chess game later.

If he had taken it seriously from the beginning, he wouldn't have lost so many pieces.

But if you lose, you lose. The lively young man is very willing to take it and let it go: "Make a friend, my name is An Bin."

"Cen Huai'an."

"You were so good at chess just now. How many years have you been learning chess?"

An Bin is very curious about Cen Huaian.

Cen Huaian: "I started learning when I was six years old."

The lively boy's face showed shock: "I started when I was six years old. I have studied for so many years more than you, but I have never laid hands on you..."

The lively young man let out a long sigh: "I'm just going to say that I'm not talented! My teacher has to say that I have talent. If my teacher knew about you, he would never say that I have talent again!"

When Cen Huai'an walked out of the arena, Cen Zhengnian and Chu Xia immediately stood up and looked at his face, with nervousness and concern in their eyes.

"An'an."

"Mom, I won." Cen Huaian said with the corners of his mouth raised. No matter which game he won, he was always happy when he won.

Chu Xia hugged him excitedly: "An'an, mom is so proud that she doesn't know how to praise you."

The corners of Cen Huaian's mouth raised again.

Cen Zhengnian also touched his head and said, "It's great."

Hong Youxuan also won this game, and he looked more energetic: "An'an, the national-level stage competition is really different. I think I will improve a lot after this competition."

Cen Huaian had the same idea as him.

The fixed-stage competition is going on normally, and the two of them participate in every game, trying to improve their winning rate and accumulate points to improve their rankings.

This is not a knockout round, but a ranking of players based on their winning rate against their opponents, and then the players who have succeeded in determining the previous level will be ranked.

There are not many individual chess players like Cen Huaian participating in the fixed-stage competition. Most of them are players from provincial teams and national teams in various provinces.

These people are followed by professional coaches, and they seem to have more confidence than Cen Huai'an and Hong Youxuan who are fighting alone.

But Cen Huai'an didn't care about this. He was competing game after game and didn't notice that his ranking was climbing rapidly. Many teachers involved in determining the rank noticed him.

A teacher who knew Cen Huai'an had pity in his eyes: "What a great prospect for the national team."

It's extremely regretful that he didn't pursue a career path.

Cen Huaian didn't know this. He concentrated on his own game. In addition to the lively teenagers, he also met many different players, players who were different from previous games.

Some people are really good at it, and Cen Huai'an doesn't win every game. He lost once, and it was against a twenty-year-old man, and he lost half a cent to him.

The man said: "If I give you another half year, I can't beat you."

But a defeat is a defeat. Cen Huaian handed him over and said, "I hope there will be another chance to play chess together in the future."

The man looked at him deeply: "There will be."

Cen Huaian was not sad after losing, but he was thinking about how to win in such a chess game on the way home, and he had no clue.

Just a little bit, he just couldn't remember it. As soon as Cen Huaian got home, he ran to call Grandpa Jiang.

When he came back again, the wrinkles between his brows had loosened, and his whole person felt relaxed.

"solved?"

"Yes." Cen Huaian touched Spot's head and said, "My great-grandpa taught me how to break the situation."

In fact, it is not difficult. Cen Huai'an is a fan of the authorities and he has insufficient experience. Grandpa Chiang would understand after just a few nudges.

Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian were relieved. They had been worried that Cen Huai'an would not be able to think straight.

The stage race ends in July.

Cen Huai'an successfully promoted to the professional level with second place, and the man he lost to was the first place in this fixed-level competition.

There are more than 200 people, but only the top 20 players have successfully determined the rank. The ratio is very scary. Therefore, before the list was announced for the fixed-stage competition, some players could not hide the joy on their faces.

Some people were dejected, looking like they had been hit hard.

Hong Youxuan also successfully qualified, ranking fifth, while An Bin ranked 20th, barely qualified.

He stood next to Cen Huai'an, patted his chest and said, "Fortunately, I successfully determined my grade, otherwise I would have been scolded to death by the teacher when I went back."

Even if he is the last one, he feels happy in his heart.

An Bin also saw Cen Huaian's name and was not surprised at all: "If you don't advance to a higher rank, I will only doubt the fairness of the fixed-stage competition."

Cen Huaian:......

"Thank you for thinking so highly of me."

An Bin waved his hand: "No, I am telling the truth."

After successfully setting the stage, Cen Huai'an seemed to have completed a stage of the task and relaxed completely.

Their high school was on vacation now. Zhang Lu wanted to learn swimming and asked Cen Huaian if he could go.

Cen Huaian was still thinking about it, but Chu Xia directly agreed to let him go.

"It's okay to stay at home during the summer vacation. It's just a good time to learn swimming as a way to exercise."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

145K 1.8K 200
Author: Green Orange Lemon Tea Status: Serialization Update: 2024-03-2 Chapters: 1~200 https://www.uuks5.com/book/783303/ The daughter of a gangster...
243K 3.9K 95
Novel is not mine. For reading purposes only. Immerse in retro!Ciao! https://m.ajjxsw.com/txt/21474.html Category: Rebirth Novel author: Smaller~ Siz...
47.3K 367 21
https://m.shubaow.net/288/288568/ Author: Ling Younian Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-06-25 Latest: Chapter 191 Extra Story...
427K 30.9K 42
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်