Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

By haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 107

650 6 0
By haenaaz

The Go match that Cen Huaian participated in not only included players from the capital, but also players from other cities, including amateurs and professionals. Therefore, there were many players and the battle line was stretched.

The format of this competition is a knockout round, double elimination. If you lose two consecutive games, you will be eliminated.

It is different from the grading competition. It is a relatively famous national competition among youth competitions. It is invested and organized by a well-known company in Beijing. The final winner will not only receive honors, but also generous bonuses.

The competition lasted for three days. On Monday, Cen Huaian went to Teacher Jiang to ask for two days off.

After Teacher Jiang heard Cen Huaian explain his reasons for asking for leave, he put down the math book in his hand, looked up at Cen Huaian and raised his eyebrows, with surprise in his eyes.

"'Hongsheng Cup' Go competition?"

Cen Huaian said "hmm".

"As far as I know, this is one of the most valuable national Go competitions. Cen Huaian, how many surprises do you have that the teacher doesn't know about?"

With that said, he signed his name on the leave application form, placed it in his hand, and asked Cen Huaian to sit down opposite him.

"You should know that you are talented in mathematics. You can participate in the 'Hongsheng Cup' competition, and your Go talent is not weak. But human energy is limited. Now you are also intensifying your studies and competing. , if you add Go to the game, you may not be able to take care of it."

Cen Huaian nodded. He understood what the teacher said, so in the third grade of junior high school, his main energy was on studying and competing.

"Cen Huaian, although you are still young, you are now a freshman in high school. You need to think carefully about whether you want to take the path of mathematics, professional Go, or something else in the future. Make a decision, and then you can make a reasonable allocation. your time."

After being a teacher for a long time, I always think about my students unconsciously, even if the students don't appreciate it. Teacher Jiang smiled and gave the leave note to Cen Huaian: "Go back and think about it yourself."

Cen Huai'an had a thoughtful expression on his face when Teacher Jiang started speaking. He had never thought about what he wanted to do in the future. He just thought it was interesting to do math problems and play Go, so he did it.

He reached out to take the leave note, stood up and thanked Teacher Jiang seriously.

When he walked out of Teacher Jiang's office, Cen Huaian was still thinking whether he liked mathematics more or Go more.

I seem to like it all, but what about as a future career? Cen Huai'an was a little confused. He didn't know whether he should be determined and follow a path.

But now we need to finish participating in the Go game first, and we can't give up halfway after starting.

Cen Huaian suppressed these thoughts and carried his schoolbag out of the school. Zhang Lu pulled his arm at the school gate, eager to follow him.

"Why did the teacher disagree when I asked for leave to accompany you?"

As a student, even if I have good grades, I prefer days when I don't have to go to class. I am happy if I can skip class for a day.

Cen Huai'an pulled out his arm with force, turned to Zhang Lu and said, "Because the teacher saw your intention of asking for leave."

Zhang Lu wailed twice and stood at the gate and waved to Cen Huai'an: "An'an! Come on for the game. Although I can't go to the stadium, I will cheer for you at school!"

"Yes." Cen Huaian nodded, turned around and got into Jiang Zhida's car. Jiang Zhida leaned casually on the window, stretched out a hand and waved to Zhang Lu, and the car drove away.

Soon, Zhang Lu couldn't even see the rear end of the car.

"Zhang Lu."

Just when Zhang Lu pursed his lips and became unhappy, he heard Tang Song's voice.

She opened her flat mouth and looked at him standing not far away with a surprised look on her face: "Tang Song, why are you here?"

It was class time now. If Zhang Lu hadn't said he was coming to see his brother off and her parents were outside, she wouldn't have been able to leave the classroom.

"get out of class is over." Tang Song said.

Only then did Zhang Lu realize that she had spent too much time at the school gate and didn't even notice the bell ringing.

There is a distance between the main entrance and the teaching building, and not many students run here after class.

Zhang Lu walked towards him: "Then I have to go back quickly, otherwise the home teacher will be dead when he sees that I'm not here next class!"

In fact, Teacher Jiang did not punish students who made mistakes too much, but he punished students in various ways, which was more painful than beating and scolding students.

In addition, his aura is also somewhat mysterious, and students are inexplicably afraid of him, even though he always has a smile on his face.

Therefore, Zhang Lu, like his classmates, would not offend the class teacher if he could.

Tang Song followed her without speeding up: "Don't worry, get out of class has just ended."

Zhang Lu breathed a sigh of relief and forgot to ask why Tang Song was at the school gate. He asked him if she didn't go back to the last class and if the Chinese teacher said anything.

"No. But the Chinese teacher assigned a writing assignment..."

"Ah? Why is it writing again? Tell me, what should we observe this time?"

Zhang Lu's Chinese teacher is an overly emotional teacher, who would be moved when he sees flowers blooming and falling. Therefore, she also encourages students to strengthen their observation of things around them, and assigns a short observation composition from time to time.

"Chrysanthemum, write down the character of chrysanthemum."

Zhang Lu patted his chest and felt relieved, and said with a smile: "That's just right. My uncle and great-grandfather have a lot of chrysanthemums at home. I can just find a pot and observe them. Do you have any chrysanthemums to observe?"

Tang Song shook his head and said in a low tone: "No one in my family grows flowers."

Zhang Lu immediately said: "Then I will bring a pot from home, and we will observe it together!"

Tang Song: "Okay, thank you Zhang Lu."

Zhang Lu waved his hand nonchalantly: "You're welcome, I don't need flowers at home."

Tang Song looked at the bright, worry-free smile on Zhang Lu's face, and he felt as if he had also touched the sun.

*

There were only three people in Jiang Zhida's car, Cen Huaian and Grandpa Jiang. There are classes in early summer today, and Cen Zhengnian can't leave the institute.

Cen Huaian sat in the back and looked out through the car window. The car drove past quickly, picking up countless fallen leaves on the ground. From time to time, yellow leaves fell from the trees beside the road.

"An'an, what are you thinking about?"

Grandpa Jiang noticed that he was absent-minded and called him: "Are you worried about today's game?"

"No." Cen Huaian recovered his mind and had no intention of telling Grandpa Jiang what the head teacher said.

He prefers to figure out the future by himself.

Grandpa Jiang raised his hand and touched his head lovingly with his wrinkled hand: "Don't think too much. Just because you don't know the answers to some questions now doesn't mean you won't know them in the future."

Cen Huaian looked at Grandpa Jiang with surprise in his eyes. He thought that his great-grandpa knew his troubles.

But seeing Grandpa Jiang's smile, Cen Huaian knew that his great-grandfather didn't know what he was thinking, and was just speaking based on his life experience.

"Grandpa, I understand." Grandpa's words made Cen Huaian less confused.

Jiang Zhida stopped the car, turned around and rubbed Cen Huai'an's head: "At a young age, if you think too much, you will not grow taller. Let's go! Go in and compete!"

Cen Huaian said "Hmm", got out of the car and helped Grandpa Jiang, and the group walked into the Children's Palace.

Cen Huaian has to compete this morning and afternoon, and the same will happen tomorrow, which consumes a lot of mental energy.

So Jiang Zhida was carrying a big food box filled with all kinds of food.

"An'an, don't worry about the game. It's okay if you're hungry or thirsty. My cousin is here!"

Cen Huaian looked at the big food box and was silent for a moment: "Cousin, is it too much?"

"No, there are still me and your great-grandfather."

The food box attracted too much attention. When entering the arena, Cen Huaian felt that many people's eyes were on the three of them.

Cen Huai'an paused at first, but then he got used to it. As long as his expression remained unchanged, no one could tell that he didn't like being watched.

Jiang Zhida and Grandpa Jiang were sitting in the auditorium outside the arena. Cen Huaian entered the arena to draw numbers. Compared with yesterday, there were many fewer players on the arena.

The opponent Jiang Zhida drew this time was Zhao Qi, a chess player he knew. The two had some unpleasantness at the youth exchange meeting at the Children's Palace.

However, since the youth exchange meeting, Cen Zhengnian has not seen Zhao Qi again. He still remembers her only because he has a better memory, and although Zhao Qi has grown up, his face has not changed much.

Apparently Zhao Qi also remembered Cen Huaian, and looked at him with vigilance and subtle hostility. Zhao Qi, who has grown up, is no longer as impulsive as before.

The atmosphere between the two was a bit awkward, but Cen Huai'an didn't pay attention and followed the etiquette of playing chess as usual, making a lot of moves.

Zhao Qi also stiffly made the same movements as him.

After sitting down, Zhao Qi looked at Cen Huaian and finally said his first words after the two met: "I will not lose to you again in this competition."

Cen Huai'an grabbed a chess piece and asked her to guess the odd and even numbers. Nowadays, saying who loses and who wins is all verbal. If you want to win chess, you still have to look at your personal ability.

Zhao Qi glanced at him: "Shuang."

Zhao Qi guessed correctly, and she made the first move.

Cen Huaian didn't take it lightly just because he beat her once. He took every opponent seriously, even a three-year-old child. This was respect for his opponent and respect for the chess game.

Zhao Qi's chess playing style has not changed much from before. It is still a cautious chess style. However, her chess skills have improved a lot compared to the exchange meeting, and the layout of the chess board is more meticulous. The loopholes she had when playing chess with him before, Can't see it now.

Cen Huai'an also adjusted his thinking on the enemy, rethinking how to let the opponent enter the trap and then hunt and kill the prey.

This is how playing chess is, to see who captures the most chess pieces and seizes the most territory, just like a fighting battlefield.

Similarly, Zhao Qi also wanted to capture his pieces. The two had a grudge against each other, and they were fighting fiercely on the chessboard.

Zhao Qi seems to have taken out her resentment towards Cen Huai'an on this game. She could still keep her pace in the early stages, but she didn't care at all in the later stages. She would take as many of Cen Huai'an's pieces as she could, and she didn't care about taking one of Cen Huai'an's pieces. , how much she will lose.

Naturally, Cen Huaian showed no mercy to her and harvested her chess pieces without hesitation. There was no surprise in the chess game that Zhao Qi lost.

"I know I can't beat you."

Zhao Qi sat opposite Cen Huai'an and said, "But I can eat a lot of your chess pieces, so I'm happy."

The staff is still counting the territory occupied by the two people's chess pieces on the chessboard. No matter how clear the chess game is, they must count and record the number of winning and losing pieces of both sides. This is a rule.

Hearing Zhao Qi's words, a staff member looked at her unexpectedly, and then looked at Cen Huaian, with a look that meant gossip.

Cen Huaian didn't understand Zhao Qi's thoughts. They had different paths and different pursuits in playing chess. He didn't want to say anything more to her. He just looked at the staff and waited for them to announce the results.

Seeing his attitude, Zhao Qi didn't anger him, but it made her feel irritable.

As soon as the staff told the results, Zhao Qi immediately stood up and left. Cen Huaian thanked the staff before leaving.

While there were many players on the field, the judges, teachers, and coaches of the provincial and national teams noticed Cen Huaian from the beginning.

He has always had a name in the Beijing team, and the provincial team had invited him to join before. Cen Huai'an was young at that time. After joining the provincial team, he had to devote all his energy to Go training and spent little time with his parents. He doesn't want to go more than that, and Chu Xia doesn't agree either.

The child is only ten years old, and Cen Huaian has other interests and hobbies. She doesn't want to decide on his future development direction when he has no idea about his career.

Moreover, after joining the provincial team, there will be many competitions, and he will have to travel to other places and even go abroad. Cen Huai'an is too young, so Chu Xia is not worried.

Later, Cen Huaian participated in fewer games, and the provincial team stopped paying attention to him.

As soon as he entered the game this time, the coach who had always been optimistic about Cen Huai'an kept staring at him.

He went to watch every chess game, and the more he watched, the more excited he became. The coach of the national team knew him. Seeing that he cared so much about a player, he naturally paid more attention to it.

Cen Huai'an's design of each chess game, his thoughts and mentality towards the enemy are all too stable, far beyond those of his peers, and he continues to improve. Such a chess player is simply born for Go, and the provincial team and The national team lacks such players!

So after the day's game, when Cen Huaian was walking towards Grandpa Jiang and Jiang Zhida, he was stopped by two coaches.

A member of a provincial team and a national team all asked him if he wanted to join. There were no conditions and he was told a lot of benefits of joining.

"We have free food and accommodation, are paid monthly, and get bonuses if you win games. There are dedicated coaches in the national team to guide you in your Go game, and there are dedicated doctors to take care of your body."

In addition, there are various other benefits.

When the provincial team coach saw the national team coach, he also grabbed people, knowing that if Cen Huai'an was willing, he would definitely be more willing to join the national team.

Moreover, the provincial team often imports talents to the national team, so he also helped the national team coach to persuade Cen Huaian.

Those benefits are very attractive. Most people will be excited to hear various honors and large bonuses, and they can also participate in international competitions and win glory for the country.

However, Cen Huaian's expression did not change, and there was no wavering look in his eyes.

He shook his head and said, "Thank you for the invitation, but you need to discuss this matter with my parents."

The two coaches slapped their heads. They were so anxious that they were dizzy. Seeing that Cen Huaian had been winning this game, they were afraid that he would run away, so they hurried over.

He is still so young, so they must talk to his parents first and ask for their permission.

"Did your parents come with you today?"

"No."

When Cen Huai'an saw Grandpa Jiang and Jiang Zhida waving to him outside the court, he turned to them and said, "My family called me."

Then he nodded and ran to where Grandpa Jiang and Jiang Zhida were.

The two coaches also hurriedly followed. They knew Grandpa Jiang. The coaches of the provincial team had had many interactions with him.

"Mr. Jiang."

Grandpa Jiang raised his hand to stop them from talking: "I know what you mean. Whether my great-grandson will join your team or not will depend on his parents. It's useless for you to tell me."

The provincial team and national team coaches had no choice but to leave first, but they have not given up yet. Cen Huaian was so good that they were reluctant to give up.

When Cen Huaian arrived home, the sky outside was darkening. In the late autumn weather, the days were already short and the nights were long.

Jiang Zhida sent him back. When he arrived at the door, he was about to leave, but Cen Zhengnian held him back: "The meal is ready. Let's leave after eating."

Jiang Zhida brushed his short hair: "Then I won't be polite!"

As he spoke, he walked towards the house without any hint of politeness.

The three dogs ran over to greet their owner. Jiang Zhida stood next to Cen Huai'an and rubbed the dog's head with him.

"The spot looks good, you are in good spirits! An'an, Yunmengze is so lonely with only Xiao Hei. Give me the spot too."

Cen Huaian hugged Spot's head: "No, it's used to it in my house."

Black spots, yellow spots, spots, Cen Huai'an doesn't want to give away any dog ​​now.

Jiang Zhida's face was full of regret. He really wanted to have another offspring of Heizi, but for the health of Heizi and Huangzi, he had the two dogs sterilized in early summer.

She was a surgeon in her previous life and had studied some books on livestock, so she easily performed this small operation.

She had not graduated from college before, and she was not able to sterilize her two dogs. Now that she is in the hospital and is qualified to practice medicine, she asks the surgeon for two sets of things she needs for surgery, and then she can just buy scalpels and other things herself.

The two dogs have recovered very well, so it is impossible to want Heizi's offspring now.

Jiang Zhida is the most regrettable. Every time he comes, he always looks at the spots.

After dinner and sending Jiang Zhida away, Cen Huaian took the initiative to tell Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian that he had something to say.

Chu Xia turned off the TV and pulled Cen Zhengnian to sit next to her. The two of them looked at Cen Huai'an seriously: "What do you want to tell mom and dad?"

Cen Huaian told Chu Xia and Chu Xia what the head teacher said today and the fact that the coaches of the two teams were looking for him.

"Mom, Dad." Cen Huaian's eyes showed confusion: "I don't know which way to go in the future?"

Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian looked at each other. This question really needed to be thought about. It was also a very difficult question.

Cen Huaian's future life direction may be decided today, and Chu Xia's heart was pounding.

"You say it first." Chu Xia pushed Cen Zhengnian.

"An An, I told you before about my pursuit of dreams." Cen Zhengnian organized his speech. He is different from An An. He has thought about what he wants to do in the future very early, and then just keep working hard towards his goal. .

"Whatever you want to do in the future, the first thing you should consider is your hobby. Whether it is mathematics, Go or other things, as long as it is what you like and what you want to do, your mother and I will support you. But what you are confused about should not be whether you like it or not. I like it, but if I like both, how do I choose?"

Cen Huaian nodded. This was indeed what confused him.

Cen Zhengnian paused and continued: "Let me tell you about the future direction if you choose between mathematics and Go. Mathematics is a basic subject. Mathematics is used in many jobs, including my current job. If you want to To do scientific research, you must learn mathematics well. The development directions of professional Go and mathematics are different. Taking a professional path requires participating in a large number of competitions. The job after retirement should be coaching or other Go-related jobs."

After Cen Zhengnian finished speaking, Chu Xia nodded beside him and said, "Your father's analysis is right. Now you need to think about it yourself, which direction do you want to take in the future?"

Cen Huaian thought for a while and said: "I don't want to go professional Go. What I like about Go is that I enjoy playing chess with others. If I keep learning Go and competing every day in the future, that is not the life I want."

Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian understood that An An regarded Go as a hobby. When he got interested, he went to participate in competitions and played chess with others, and did not want to spend all his time playing it.

"Then just reject the national team coach tomorrow. If you join the national team, you will take the path of professional Go." Chu Xia said.

"Yes!" Cen Huai'an nodded heavily. He solved a problem that had made him think about it all day, and he felt relaxed instantly.

The next day, when Cen Huaian rejected the national team coach, he was very regretful: "Are you really not going to join the national team? With your talent, you will definitely shine in the national team in the future."

Cen Huaian shook his head firmly: "Coach, I don't want to take the path of professional Go."

The coach wanted to persuade him again, but when the game started and Cen Huai'an needed to enter the field, Grandpa Jiang stopped the coach: "You don't have to persuade my great-grandson anymore. Since he has made up his mind, he will not change it."

It was still a pity for the national team coach, but since the adults supported the child's decision, he had no choice but to give up.

There are fewer players left in the "Hongsheng Cup" Go competition today, and today we have to compete for the championship, second and third place.

Cen Huaian was in better shape than yesterday, relaxed and stable. No matter which game he plays, even if he encounters a difficult opponent, he will play steadily and without any impatience.

In this state, he will win every next game. Hong Youxuan lost a game, but Cen Huaian has not.

In the end, only four people were left competing for the championship, second and third place, with Cen Huaian and Hong Youxuan occupying two positions.

There were no two chances in this match. The outcome was determined by one round. Cen Huaian faced Hong Youxuan in the first round.

Hong Youxuan looked at Cen Huai'an with a gentle smile: "I was still thinking about not playing the first game with you, but I didn't expect to get you."

Cen Huaian: "Brother Youxuan, we will eventually face each other in one round."

Hong Youxuan: "Then I also hope it will be the last game."

Having said that, the opponents who have been decided will not change. Cen Huaian and Hong Youxuan both raised their spirits to challenge.

The two of them didn't know how many times their opponents had played, and they were very familiar with each other's playing styles, so this game was destined to be difficult.

The fight between the two on the chessboard attracted many judges and teachers to watch. While watching, they nodded frequently, and their admiring eyes kept falling on Cen Huaian and Hong Youxuan.

In the end, Hong Youxuan lost by one son. Cen Huai'an handed over to him: "I accept."

Hong Youxuan smiled and said to him sincerely: "An'an, I hope you can win the championship."

Cen Huaian: He also hopes that after all, the champion will receive a large bonus!

Hong Youxuan didn't know that Cen Huaian's desire to win the championship was so simple. He continued the competition with another defeated player. The two competed for third place, while Cen Huaian competed with the winning player for the championship.

Cen Huai'an's opponent was a quiet girl who had competed with him before. She frowned and looked at Cen Huai'an, with a clear meaning in her eyes: troublesome.

"I didn't expect what I said before would come true so quickly."

She wanted to play another game of chess with Cen Huaian after this game, when her chess skills improved.

Playing chess again after only two days, the quiet girl is not that capable of improving her chess skills quickly.

She had already predicted the outcome of the game before it even started.

However, the Wenjing girl did not give up easily, and she still tried her best to play the chess game.

"Maybe I have really improved in the past two days." She and Cen Huaian said: "It doesn't necessarily mean that I lose."

Cen Huai'an also didn't let down his guard. He didn't play the chess game easily in the last game, and he felt the same way now.

If he takes it lightly just because he won, then he will definitely lose this game.

There were many judges standing behind Cen Huaian and Wen Jing to watch. The two of them moved step by step, you captured my chess, and I captured yours. For a while, Cen Huaian's strength suppressed the girl's softness, and for a while, the softness surrounded the strength.

In the chess game between the two, even the judges were unable to judge who would win in the end.

This game still took a long time. At the end of each game, Cen Huaian finally defeated the girl Wen Jing. This time she only lost one piece.

"Alas, I'm still not as good as others." The quiet girl sighed as she looked at the chess game, took out her handkerchief and wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"Let me formally meet you. My name is Ruan Luoyao."

"Cen Huai'an."

Cen Huai'an reached out and shook her hand. He liked the process of playing chess with Ruan Luoyao. It was the feeling of meeting an opponent. He could always learn something by playing chess with her.

Today, Cen Huaian felt that his chess playing was not perfect enough, and he still needed to improve a lot.

"I will say what I said last time again this time. I hope I have the opportunity to play chess with you again in the future. I may win then."

Cen Huaian: "I won't let you win."

He will also work hard to improve his chess skills.

No matter what others think, Cen Huaian improves himself not only to win chess, but also to have the opportunity to play against more powerful opponents.

The prize money for the winner of the "Hongsheng Cup" is very high. Of course, it cannot be compared with the prize money in some international competitions, but in some domestic competitions, it is already very high, as much as 8,000 yuan.

Cen Huaian stood on the podium with a thick bonus, the corners of his mouth raised, leaving a photo with a smile.

When he got home, Cen Huai'an put the bonus on the table for Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian to see: "Mom, my bonus is a lot of money!"

When Cen Huaian received the bonus, he asked the third runner-up Hong Youxuan about the bonuses for some major events.

After hearing this, he even had the urge to participate in more competitions. The prize money was too tempting.

But Cen Huaian still had sense, and he suppressed his desire for money. Let him participate in the competition again if he has the opportunity in the future. Now he has a lot of money.

"An An is great!" Chu Xia made no secret of her pride in him, and the corners of An An's mouth also rose.

"Mom, here you go."

Cen Huaian handed the money to Chu Xia. Chu Xia was stunned for a moment and did not accept it. She never thought that Cen Huaian, who loved money so much, would give all his money to her directly.

"This is eight thousand, are you all giving it to me?"

"Yes!" Cen Huaian nodded: "I will buy you a courtyard for mom."

He knows that he can make money through Go games. If he wants money in the future, he will participate in Go games.

Chu Xia didn't know what she felt in her heart. She only felt that her chest was swollen and warm, and her eyes were a little hot.

She blinked her eyes hard, forced her tears away and said, "Then you're not welcome, Mom. Don't be reluctant."

Cen Huaian looked at the envelope again and turned his head to the side, not looking at the envelope, otherwise he would really be reluctant to part with it.

"Um."

Chu Xia put away the envelope. Cen Zhengnian, who was next to him, kept looking at the two of them and smiling. He reached out and rubbed Cen Huai'an's head: "An'an, mom and dad are very happy."

Cen Huaian himself was also happy.

Taking the envelope back to the bedroom, Chu Xia looked at it, the smile on her face never falling: "It's so much money, An An gave it to me as soon as she said she would. I still can't calm down."

Cen Zhengnian: "An'an will give you more money in the future, you have to get used to it in advance."

Chu Xia: "The first time is different from the future. I will use it when I buy a courtyard house, and I will tell An An when I come back. He will be very happy."

Cen Zhengnian trimmed her hair and said, "You can also use all my money."

Chu Xia glanced at him: "Where is your money? Haven't you given all your allowance to me?"

"Yes." Cen Zhengnian laughed and said, "It's all your money."

After Cen Huaian participated in the "Hongsheng Cup" competition, he concentrated on studying in school. He did not participate in the subsequent Go competitions.

He didn't know that Ruan Luoyao participated in every competition and even hoped to meet Cen Huai'an on the field.

But she was disappointed in every game. She never met the boy who made her lose twice in a row.

At this time, Cen Huaian was facing the first midterm exam of his freshman year of high school.

Their exam lasted for three days, leaving plenty of review time in between.

But Cen Huai'an and Zhang Lu usually review when they study. They don't need to review for the exam now, they just need to read the book once in advance.

Moreover, mathematics, physics and chemistry are difficult to learn in daily life. It is useless to review and study hard. I still can't write when I encounter a question.

It was already very cold at the end of November and close to December. Cen Huai'an and Zhang Lu both wore thin jackets. It was not yet time to wear thicker clothes.

The two of them went to Yunmengze for dinner at noon, and their faces and hands were red from the cold.

Zhang Lu rubbed his hands and said, "No, I have to bring my gloves and hat to school when I go home this week, otherwise it will be too cold every time I go to my uncle's place."

It's not easy for her to get a bite of delicious food.

Cen Huaian thought so too. And because his face and hands had been frozen when he was a child, if he doesn't protect them now, they will still freeze easily.

Have a math test in the afternoon.

Cen Huaian did the questions very quickly. It only took him forty minutes. He had already finished the questions and even checked them twice.

After making sure there were no problems, he handed in the paper and walked out of the examination room. There are no students on campus at the moment, they are all doing questions in the examination room.

Cen Huaian walked around the campus and went directly back to the dormitory. Their class was now also the examination room.

He had been lying on the bed in the dormitory for a few minutes when there was a knock on the door of the dormitory: "An'an! An'an!"

Cen Huaian looked towards the door strangely: "Sister Lulu?"

"It's me, open the door quickly!"

"The door is unlocked."

The dormitory door will not be locked unless everyone is going out or going to bed.

Zhang Lu opened the door and walked in. Tang Song followed her. When she saw Cen Huai'an, she immediately laughed and said, "I knew you handed in the paper in advance."

"The paper is not difficult."

Zhang Lu nodded in agreement.

Cen Huaian got off the bed and asked Zhang Lu if there was something wrong with coming to the dormitory to see him. He also ran into the boys' dormitory.

Having said this, Cen Huaian was curious: "Why did the dormitory aunt agree to let you in?"

"Hehe." Zhang Lu patted Tang Song beside him: "He used cover and I sneaked in, otherwise I wouldn't be able to find you. Of course I'm looking for you on business. Do you want to eat roasted sweet potatoes?"

Cen Huaian was very calm: "Our school doesn't sell anything."

Although today, eating roasted sweet potatoes is very comfortable. In winter, he and his mother and father often roasted sweet potatoes at home.

"There's one outside the school!"

Cen Huaian looked at Zhang Lu with questioning eyes: Isn't it what he thought?

When Zhang Lu pulled him to a wall not far from the dormitory building, Cen Huaian finally confirmed his suspicion.

"This wall is a bit high." Cen Huaian said, looking at the wall.

Zhang Lu waved his hand nonchalantly: "Isn't it easy for us? Stretch out your hand."

Cen Huaian looked at her, and Zhang Lu urged him: "Hurry up, do you want to eat roasted sweet potatoes?"

Cen Huai'an stretched out his hands and crossed them forward. Zhang Lu took a running start and stepped on Cen Huai'an's outstretched hand. Cen Huai'an quickly lifted up, and Zhang Lu climbed up the wall in the blink of an eye with the momentum.

Tang Song's pupils were slightly dilated. He knew that Zhang Lu studied martial arts. Only now did he really feel the difference in physical fitness between martial arts students and ordinary people.

If it were him, he wouldn't be able to climb the wall as quickly and smoothly as Zhang Lu, with the beauty of power in his movements.

"You go first." Cen Huai'an's words pulled Tang Song back from his thoughts. He did not show off, and followed Cen Huai'an's words. With Cen Huai'an's support, Zhang Lu pulled him up.

Cen Huai'an clapped his hands, stepped back, took a run, raised his feet to push on the wall, and grabbed the top of the wall with all his strength. Zhang Lu and Tang Song pulled him up.

All three managed to scale the wall and sneak out of the school.

There is a roasted sweet potato shop not far from the entrance of No. 4 Middle School. When school is over, students will go there to buy roasted sweet potatoes as soon as they come out.

Cen Huaian and three other people bought roasted sweet potatoes and stood in a row on the roadside, "hissing haha" while holding back the heat and eating them in their mouths, looking like they were enjoying the delicious food.

The roasted sweet potatoes bought from climbing the wall are just sweeter than the ones I usually buy. Zhang Lu ate one and then bought another candied haws, followed by Cen Huaian and Tang Song.

Teenagers who are in the developmental stage are not afraid of accumulating food even if they eat too much.

The three of them had eaten and drank enough. It was almost time and the math test was about to end. They returned to the place where they jumped from the wall and continued to climb the wall in the order they came out.

As soon as Cen Huaian climbed up, he heard a stern and familiar middle-aged male voice: "Those three! What are you doing?"

Zhang Lu, Cen Huaian and Tang Song looked at each other and jumped down the wall.

"run!"

The three people immediately separated in three directions with a tacit understanding and ran away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 3.2K 75
Wen Zhiwen transmigrated into a chronicle. The heroine in the book is considerate. After marriage, she gave birth to three sons in a row. They can li...
198K 2.9K 122
The ginseng Jing Huo Yu has become a chronological female villain with the same name and different surname as her. The villain's mother died in child...
243K 3.9K 95
Novel is not mine. For reading purposes only. Immerse in retro!Ciao! https://m.ajjxsw.com/txt/21474.html Category: Rebirth Novel author: Smaller~ Siz...
150K 2K 86
https://m.shubaow.net/218/218886/ Author: Bamboo of An Gong Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Latest: Chapter 88 Fanwai·Spring...