Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

By haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 106

626 7 0
By haenaaz

Jiang Weixian has changed a lot compared to before. When he was not restrained by Bai Han and Jiang Zhijie, he had a bit of a naughty temper. Although he sometimes did wrong things, he was smart and lively.

Now he has become very dull, and the bright light in his eyes has disappeared. He is huddled on the sofa next to Bai Han, not talking to other people, and he only replies to what others say.

Not only Chu Xia saw something wrong with Jiang Weixian's state, but Zhang Lu and Cen Huaian, two people who often played with him, could even more clearly see that something was wrong with him.

The two of them looked at each other with the same worry in their eyes.

Zhang Lu stood up from the sofa and went to pull Jiang Weixian with a smile: "First, An'an and I are going to go play with brother Youxuan. You can go with us."

Jiang Weixian's eyes moved, and just when he was about to open his mouth, Bai Han pulled his arm back, raised his head and said to Zhang Lu calmly: "Lulu, you and An An go to play, Wei Xian doesn't know how to play chess. No. I'm following you to join in the fun."

The light in Jiang Weixian's eyes dimmed again, his head continued to hang down, and he felt as dull as a puppet on strings.

Zhang Lu's eyes became even more worried. But Bai Han is the elder and Jiang Weixian is her son, so Zhang Lu can't force Jiang Weixian.

At this moment, Grandpa Jiang spoke: "Bai Han, playing chess is an elegant thing that cultivates people's hearts. Since it is boring for a child to sit in the living room with adults, let him go out to play with his brothers and sisters."

Grandpa Jiang didn't want to interfere with Bai Han's discipline of the child, but he couldn't just watch Bai Han discipline Jiang Weixian until he looked like a normal child.

The elder had spoken, and even if Bai Han was reluctant, he could only let Jiang Wei go out first. However, Jiang Weixian didn't have to study today, so Bai Han's reluctance was not that great.

As soon as he walked out of Grandpa Jiang's house, Zhang Lu pulled Jiang Weixian and asked immediately: "How are you studying in the junior high school you transferred to? Why do I think you are not happy at all?"

Jiang Weixian looked at Zhang Lu, his mouth flattened, as if tears were about to flow out of his eyes: "Sister, I'm so tired."

He didn't continue walking and sat on the blue stone in front of Grandpa Jiang's door. They used to play here when they were children.

Zhang Lu stood next to him, with distress in his eyes, and said anxiously: "I'll go tell your mother and tell her not to force you anymore!"

As she said this, she prepared to walk into the yard. Zhang Lu always kept his word and was not afraid of anything.

"No!" Jiang Weixian quickly reached out and grabbed her, and Cen Huaian also grabbed her other arm.

"Sister, if you go now, it will only make Wei Xian's situation worse."

It's not that Zhang Lu didn't know, but seeing Jiang Weixian in such pain, she really didn't know what to do.

She scratched her head with a headache, and her short hair became even more messy when she scratched it.

"Sister, Brother An An is right, you can't find my mother."

Jiang Weixian was really about to suffocate.

If it weren't for the National Day holiday these days and my great-grandfather asked everyone in the family to come over, he would still be locked up at home to study, without any time for himself.

He now has no friends, no entertainment, only study in his life, and when he opens his eyes, he studies, and there is no breathing space.

"How could aunt do this?"

After Zhang Lu heard this, he was sympathetic and angry: "You have to be hung by a carrot when you are working as a mule. If you just study, you will become stupid."

Jiang Weixian nodded in agreement and looked at Zhang Lu pitifully: "Sister, I feel like I'm going crazy."

Cen Huai'an also frowned: "Improving academic performance requires a step-by-step approach and a combination of work and rest. Studying all day long will have the opposite effect."

Jiang Weixian nodded in agreement, held his head and buried it in the seam of his knees and said, "Not only have my grades failed to improve, they have also gotten worse. My mother has become even more aggressive in catching me in my studies."

This is a vicious cycle. The more you push yourself, the worse you will learn, and the harder you learn, the worse you will get.

Zhang Lu and Cen Huai'an had no choice, because Jiang Weixian and they were not the same parents.

The three of them sat in rows against the wall, sighing in unison, their three faces wrinkled, with exactly the same look on their faces.

Jiang Weixian said: "If I had known it would be like this, I would never touch the slot machine."

The life he has now is all brought about by playing slot machines.

Cen Huai'an and Zhang Lu patted him on the shoulder together. Now it's not too late to realize that he was wrong.

Jiang Weixian looked at Zhang Lu and Cen Huai'an enviously: "My mother said that I should also pass the No. 4 high school entrance exam in the future."

Zhang Lu and Jiang Weixian were both in No. 4 Middle School and passed the exam easily. Jiang Weixian thought that it would be great if his grades were as good as theirs.

"Then you work hard." Zhang Lu asked Jiang Weixian what his current grades were. After hearing this, his eyebrows furrowed even more: "Weixian, I think your mother is forcing things on others."

Cen Huaian: "I think so too."

Jiang Weixian's current grades are not to mention No. 4 middle school. It would be good to be admitted to an ordinary high school.

It seems that the slot machine really brought down his grades a lot, and since he's not in the right state right now, he probably won't learn much.

The expression on Jiang Weixian's face was even more bitter and resentful. If only his mother had such a clear understanding of him, she wouldn't be so desperate to force him to study.

The three children continued to sit by the wall with their chins in their hands and sighed. After much thought, they couldn't think of any good way to solve Jiang Weixian's predicament.

At Grandpa Jiang's house, Grandpa Jiang asked his second uncle Jiang and Jiang Zhijie to follow him to the study.

"dad."

"grandfather."

Grandpa Jiang asked them to sit down. His face was not very serious, and he said as if he was talking homely: "Second brother, you should know what I mean when I ask you to come in."

Second Uncle Jiang and Jiang Zhidian nodded: "Is it because of the first thing?"

"Yes." Grandpa Jiang poured himself a cup of tea, leaned on the chair and took a sip, and said slowly: "People often say that if you are not stupid, deaf, or a writer, it is already a matter of the fourth generation. I should not care about it. , but I can't watch my child being taught by you until he loses his popularity and pretend not to see it, you don't love your child, you want to destroy him!"

Second Uncle Jiang actually has a typical male chauvinist style, and he doesn't have much control over the education of children at home.

Moreover, Jiang Weixian was a generation away from him, and he would not interfere with his education, so he was shocked when he heard Grandpa Jiang's words.

"Dad, it can't be so serious, right?"

Grandpa Jiang did not look at him, but looked at Jiang Zhijie: "You keep Wei Xian at home to study every day. Have his grades improved?"

Jiang Zhijie shook his head, frowned and said, "It has not improved, it has even declined."

Grandpa Jiang looked unsurprised: "I guess that's it. Your education method is wrong."

Grandpa Jiang is really old and lacks energy. Sometimes when he teaches Cen Huai'an to play chess, he feels that his physical strength cannot keep up, and he can't sit still for a long time before his waist can't bear it.

"People are not cats and dogs, so how can they be kept at home all the time? Even cats and dogs will go crazy if they are kept at home..."

Grandpa Jiang raised several children in the family and educated them to become talents. Moreover, he had taught students in schools for countless years. Naturally, he understood children's psychology better than Jiang Zhijie and Bai Han, and he also knew how to educate children well.

He crushed Jiang Zhijie bit by bit according to Jiang Weixian's temperament and taught him how to discipline his children.

Jiang Zhijie listened with a thoughtful look on his face.

Grandpa Jiang took a sip of tea and said, "If you don't want to ruin the child, just do as I say."

If Bai Han and Jiang Zhijie continue to force Jiang Wei to study as they did before, problems will arise sooner or later.

"Grandpa, I understand."

After coming out of the study, Second Uncle Jiang's eyebrows had not relaxed, and Jiang Zhijie also looked thoughtful.

Chu Xia looked at the two of them, then turned around and spoke to Cen Zhengnian in a low voice: "Did grandpa tell them about the first thing?"

Cen Zhengnian fed the shrimp he peeled into her mouth, then took another shrimp, lowered his eyes, and carefully peeled it with his long white fingers, as if he was making a piece of art.

"Most likely."

Cen Zhengnian's relationship with his second uncle Jiang's family was not as deep as that with his uncle Jiang's family, and his relationship with Jiang Zhijie was even weaker.

Chu Xia swallowed the shrimp and skipped the topic. Except for Grandpa Jiang, no one of them could interfere in Jiang Weixian's affairs.

"I want to eat that crab." Chu Xia pointed to a plate of steamed crabs not far away.

Cen Zhengnian put the peeled shrimp in his hand at the corner of Chu Xia's mouth. He said "hmm" and reached out to peel the crab.

After the National Day, it is estimated that what Grandpa Jiang said had an effect. Cen Huai'an and Zhang Lu will go to Grandpa's house on Sunday and see Jiang Weixian.

Jiang Weixian's condition has also improved a lot.

In mid-October, the corn harvest in villages in the southern suburbs of Beijing began, and the lively sounds of farmers harvesting grain could be heard in the research institute.

In early summer, I also took Cen Huai'an to experience the experience of breaking corn. I agreed with the surrounding farmers to help break corn for free, and everyone was unwilling.

In fact, even if An An is not taken to experience it in early summer, he will not waste food if he has the experiences he had when he was a child.

I helped others break corn for two hours. In early summer, my hands were pricked with red marks from the corn leaves, which made it itchy and painful.

Cen Huaian also has these red marks on her face and hands because they have never done farm work and their skin is too tender. The villagers who do farm work with them will not be like this.

Chu Xia took out the ointment she made to treat allergies and applied it on her and Cen Huaian. The itching and pain subsided soon after.

"An'an, today's meal will be the fruit of our labor - corn grits porridge."

The villagers who helped them work were very nice and didn't think they were slow in their work. They even gave them a basket of corn when they left.

In early summer, I borrowed the mill from the village and ground the corn into grits to make porridge at home. Adding some sweet potatoes to it would make it very fragrant.

When Cen Zhengnian returned home, Chu Xia also asked him for credit and said: "Today's corn grits were obtained by the hard work of An An and me."

Cen Zhengnian took off his coat and said with a smile, "Then I must taste it carefully."

I don't know if it was because of the corn he broke, but today's porridge tasted particularly sweet when Chu Xia drank it, and Cen Huai'an drank it equally well.

She held the bowl, took a sip and swallowed it with satisfaction, then looked up at Cen Zhengnian: "Is this porridge better than the corn grits you bought?"

Cen Zhengnian nodded with a smile in his eyes: "Yes, there is a special food smell."

Chu Xia's eyes widened, she looked at him and asked, "What kind of fragrance?"

"The scent of labor."

Chu Xia laughed and nodded proudly: "That's the income from An An and I's labor. How can it be without the smell of labor?"

The next day, Chu Xia went to the hospital for consultation. She still didn't have as many patients as Dr. Yan. However, there is no shortage of patients every day, and Chu Xia is very satisfied.

At noon, Chu Xia and Feng Xiaoyuan walked outside the hospital together after finishing their consultation.

After Feng Xiaoyuan returned from the assistance project, she was also qualified to see a doctor alone in the hospital. There was an extra doctor in the traditional Chinese medicine clinic. She lost one day in the early summer schedule and could have one more day off a week.

As soon as the two of them walked out of the hospital gate, a couple came up to them wiping their sweat. They put the sacks they were carrying in front of Chu Xia and smiled honestly: "Doctor Luo, this is corn made from corn grown by our family." Grits and cornmeal are so fragrant, we specially give you a bag to try."

The wife of this couple was the woman who had cured the liver and ascites in Chu Xia. The two of them rubbed their hands nervously, their eyes full of sincere gratitude to Chu Xia.

"No, no, I don't want it, thank you."

"No, Dr. Luo, you must try it. This is what we want."

Chu Xia still refused: "I am a doctor, and it is natural to treat illnesses and save lives. Besides, you have already paid for the medicine. I really can't take your things."

"Doctor Luo, this is different from the cost of medicine. If you save me, you save our whole family. How can this bag of corn be important? We put this for you. You must eat it when you get home!"

The couple released their grip on the sack and immediately turned around and ran away. Even Chu Xia couldn't catch up. She couldn't carry the bag of corn grains and returned it to them.

Chu Xia looked at the sack in front of her with a headache, then looked at the couple running away, and helplessly held her forehead: "This..."

Feng Xiaoyuan opened the sack and took a closer look. There were two full bags inside, one bag of corn grits and one bag of cornmeal. They were ground very finely without any sand or mud. They seemed to have been carefully selected.

At noon, there were many doctors and nurses walking back and forth to go home or go to the cafeteria to eat. Many people saw the rejection between Chu Xia and the two couples.

They looked at Chu Xia with kind smiles, and the doctor spoke to Chu Xia: "Is it the first time you receive a thank you from a patient? You will get used to it in the future."

Feng Xiaoyuan tied the sack again and jumped to Chu Xia's side, with admiration and envy on her face: "Senior sister, you are really amazing! I hope I can cure more patients in the future!"

Chu Xia patted her shoulder: "Yes."

However, Chu Xia didn't know when she would finish this sack of food when she took it home. Moreover, she would go to the countryside for free clinics, which was inseparable from the hospital's assistance project. The couple had to thank the hospital for meeting her.

Therefore, Chu Xia decided to give this bag of corn grain to the doctors' cafeteria of the hospital so that everyone could eat the food that the patients were grateful for.

Chu Xia went to the canteen to find the person in charge. Not long after, two chefs came over and took the sack of food away.

Chu Xia also specifically asked her to remember to call her to eat when the food is ready. The patient's wishes cannot be let down.

In the afternoon, Chu Xia went to work at the hospital and received a joke from Dr. Yan, asking her what it felt like to receive a thank-you gift from a patient.

Chu Xia thought about it carefully and said: "I am happy and satisfied. I feel that my medical skills are not in vain. There is also a kind of panic, fearing to live up to the expectations of the patients."

Doctor Yan nodded. He had cured a seriously ill patient for the first time that year, and his feelings were similar to those in early summer.

"That's the right mentality. A good doctor should have a sense of reverence for life and always remember to study and improve his medical skills."

She breathed a sigh of relief when she didn't meet any more patients delivering things in early summer. However, she worked harder when reading medical books.

*

In addition to studying, high school students also have various emotional changes. The same is true for key classes. While everyone is studying hard, they will also pay attention to who is in love with whom and who is with whom.

But these have nothing to do with Zhang Lu and Cen Huaian.

One of the two is ignorant, and the other is too young to pay attention to these things.

But Zhang Lu has many friends. Her female friends often share with her who they like and who they want to be with, and they also ask Zhang Lu to help send love letters.

Zhang Lutong refused: "You are not even willing to send love letters yourself, so what does it mean that you like me? Pull me away."

Tang Song was sitting behind Zhang Lu. When he heard her say this, he clenched the paper in the table with his hands. His lowered eyes made it difficult to see the changes in his emotions.

"But it's embarrassing to be rejected. Lulu, if you were rejected after sending a love letter, wouldn't you be afraid of being laughed at?"

Zhang Lu waved his hand and said nonchalantly: "No. Who says that if you like someone else, they must like you. And you are very brave to express your love. Anyone who dares to laugh at him is a loser. You don't have to feel embarrassed. . But I won't send love letters to people. High school is a great time to study. I won't waste my youth on this kind of thing. I want to get into the best university! Right, An An? "

Cen Huaian said "Yeah", he also wanted to get into the best university.

Tang Song slowly loosened the paper in his hand and stuffed it into the back of the desk, concentrating on the question in front of him that he had never written down.

Zhang Lu also received many love letters, and she returned them all by name, saying that she would not fall in love now.

If there was no name written on it, she would take it home and keep it.

A friend asked her: "If you don't like it, why do you still keep those letters?"

Zhang Lu: "This is someone's intention. Even if you don't like it, you can't waste it. Of course you have to keep it well!" She looked confident, and when she said this, she stuffed another love letter into her bag.

No one sent Cen Huaian love letters to him because he was too young. The first-year high school students looked at him as if they were their own younger brothers. How could they be tempted? No matter how good Cen Huaian's grades were or how good-looking he was, the same thing would happen.

Cen Huai'an, Zhang Lu, and Tang Song all participated in the school's Mathematical Olympiad class. In addition to regular classes every week, they also had Mathematical Olympiad classes for self-study every night. The teacher in the class was their homeroom teacher, Teacher Jiang.

Teacher Jiang taught high school math Olympiad knowledge one day and tested them the other day. The questions were all set by him himself, and they were deeper and more difficult than the Mathematical Olympiad teacher at the junior high school in early summer.

In every class test, Cen Huaian was the first to finish the test and was able to do it all correctly, which greatly shocked his Mathematical Olympiad students in the same class.

Teacher Jiang's always smiling face smiled more tenderly at Cen Huai'an.

"Cen Huaian, come to my office."

Teacher Jiang sat on his chair and poured two glasses of water, one for Cen Huaian: "Don't be nervous, sit down and we'll talk."

Cen Huaian was not nervous. He sat down as Teacher Jiang asked, holding an enamel jar in his hand, and the water in it was steaming.

"Cen Huaian, have you ever taken an intelligence test?"

Cen Huaian shook his head: "No."

Teacher Jiang touched his chin and looked at him thoughtfully: "I suspect you are a genius, maybe you have a very high IQ."

Cen Huaian was relieved. It turned out that Teacher Jiang was looking for him for this reason. He nodded and said, "Teacher, I know. My mother said I am a genius."

Chu Xia often told Cen Huaian and Cen Zhengnian that they were geniuses and she was the normal one at home. As a result, the family rubbed her IQ on the ground.

Teacher Jiang laughed out loud: "Your mother said you are a genius, there is no scientific basis."

Cen Huaian shook his head: "No scientific basis is needed, I am the best evidence."

Teacher Jiang was stunned for a moment, then the smile on his face got bigger, and he looked at Cen Huai'an with even more admiration: "You are right, your existence is the biggest evidence. How can there be anyone in our school who is your age and can still go to high school?" The one who won first place. By the way, those two prestigious schools in Beijing have junior classes, have you been there?"

Teacher Jiang obviously knows a lot. He is not very old, only in his twenties, but he is very good at mathematics, especially the Mathematical Olympiad, and he has his own way of managing students, so the school allows him to lead key classes.

Cen Huaian shook his head: "No, not interested."

He really has no interest now. Just like in junior high school, he also likes his current high school life and has no intention of changing.

Teacher Jiang nodded: "I understand, you can go back."

Cen Huaian went home this week and told Chu Xia about Teacher Jiang's visit to him.

"Mom, what do you think Teacher Jiang means?"

Cen Huaian didn't want to understand. Teacher Jiang only asked him those words, and then he didn't say anything else. Cen Huaian didn't understand his intention.

After Chu Xia listened, he thought about asking Cen Huai'an about his class teacher's temperament.

Cen Huaian described it to her, and Chu Xia understood, and said with a smile: "He doesn't have any malicious intent, he probably just wants to know if you are a genius and how high your IQ is."

Cen Huaian: "Is it that simple?"

Chu Xia: "It's that simple. You said it yourself. Your class teacher's temperament is unpredictable. He is probably just curious. Don't think too much about it."

He probably still had some thoughts that he didn't want to be buried by a genius, but seeing that Cen Huai'an didn't have any ideas, he canceled those plans.

In the first year of high school, Teacher Jiang only took Cen Huaian and other students from the Mathematical Olympiad class in the first year of high school to study, and did not allow their first-year students to participate in mathematics competitions.

"You haven't even scratched the surface of what you've learned now. When you go to participate in the competition, let alone your ranking, it's good if you can solve one question. I don't recommend it to high school sophomores because they can't learn well. Our school usually only allows senior high school students to participate. competition."

Teacher Jiang was speaking on the stage, and Zhang Lu carefully tugged on Cen Huai'an's sleeve: "If you can participate in the competition as a freshman in high school, will you go?"

Cen Huaian said without any hesitation: "I won't go."

He has participated in too many math competitions in the past two years. He doesn't want to participate this year, and he doesn't want to go if he has the chance.

On the contrary, if there is a Go competition, he will participate.

Zhang Lu also said: "I am the same as you, I will not participate."

Cen Huaian learned Go very well, but because he usually focused on his studies, Grandpa Jiang only took him to participate in competitions during holidays to advance to the next level.

Now Cen Huaian is still a Go player in the business department, but Grandpa Jiang is suppressing him and not allowing him to advance too quickly.

"You are young and promoted too quickly. Your mind is unstable and it is not good for yourself."

But this year will be enough, because there is a high school entrance examination this year, and Cen Huai'an has to be busy taking the high school entrance examination, so Grandpa Jiang asked him to wait for another year to hone his skills.

Cen Huaian is now preparing to participate in some competitions this year and next year. Because the rank requires participating in more games, the points are calculated based on the winning rate.

Cen Huaian is not very anxious about determining the rank of Go, nor does he care much about the rank. He prefers to play Go with different people, from which he can experience different emotions and exercise his mind.

He feels that whether it is playing Go or solving Mathematical Olympiad problems, the two complement each other and can both exercise thinking.

Generally, Cen Huaian only participates in a large number of Go competitions during the winter and summer vacations, and rarely participates during school hours.

However, there was a competition recently that Grandpa Jiang asked him to participate in. It was a municipal competition, because the gold content of this competition was relatively high, and many of the participants were young people who had studied chess for a long time. They were very strong, and for Cen Huaian It was a good experience.

The competition starts at the end of October and is held every Sunday morning at the Children's Palace in Beijing.

This is not the first time that Cen Huaian has come to the Children's Palace. Today he came to participate in the competition. Chu Xia, Grandpa Jiang, Zhang Lu, Jiang Weixian, and Jiang Weixi all accompanied him.

Hong Youxuan is also there, he also participated in this competition.

At the entrance of the Children's Palace, Hong Youxuan raised his fist and stretched it towards Cen Huai'an with a smile: "An'an, come on for the game."

Cen Huaian looked at him, raised his hand and touched him: "You too."

Hong Youxuan still had a gentle smile on his face, but the look in his eyes as he looked into the arena was not gentle, revealing his strength.

"An'an, I hope to fight you on the playing field, but I don't want to fight you. But if I really want to fight you, I hope it will be as late as possible."

Cen Huaian's mood was not as complicated as his. He was just thinking about how many strangers he could play chess with in this Go game and how much new Go knowledge he would learn.

Entering the stadium, because the game has not started yet, many staff are busy checking whether there are any problems with the tables, chairs and chessboards. There are also staff who are busy guiding the players, taking them to other empty classrooms to rest and wait for the game to start. .

Cen Huaian himself was not nervous. Zhang Lu and Jiang Weixian looked at the busy arena, but they had already begun to swallow nervously.

"So many people! An'an, are you scared?"

Cen Huaian shook his head, with excitement in his eyes: "Not afraid."

On the contrary, he is looking forward to the game so that he can see how strong he is now among his peers and how much he has improved compared to before.

Zhang Lu admired Cen Huai'an's mentality. In fact, if it were herself, she wouldn't be nervous at all. The worst she could do is lose! But when it comes to relatives like Cen Huaian, she becomes confused when she cares about them.

Jiang Weixi only understood that there was a competition, but she didn't understand anything else. She held Cen Huaian's hand, shook it and said, "Brother, don't be afraid! Xixi always cheers you on! Brother, you are the best!"

Cen Huaian touched her head and felt more relaxed.

Chu Xia and Grandpa Jiang didn't talk too much to Cen Huaian. Talking too much at this time would easily make him unable to let go.

Chu Xia rubbed Cen Huai'an's head and only said to him: "Come on!"

At the beginning of the game, lots are drawn. The opponent who draws the same number will then go to the chess table with the corresponding number to play chess.

What Hong Youxuan was worried about didn't happen. Cen Huai'an's first opponent was a boy whom neither of them knew.

The boy is a bit chubby, his eyes narrow into a line when he smiles, and he looks like a harmless big white steamed bun.

Cen Huaian did not look down on his opponent. The two of them bowed to each other and sat down. They guessed and played chess first, taking every step in a leisurely manner.

When playing Go, you must not be in a hurry. If you are in a hurry, you will easily make mistakes and lose. Cen Huai'an has never lost in comparison.

The Go field fell silent, except for the sound of chess being played, there was no other sound.

Except for the professional judges and teachers, everyone else who comes to the competition venue must wait outside the venue and cannot enter the competition venue.

No matter how worried Cen Huaian was in Chu Xia, she could only stand on tiptoes like everyone else and try to watch the two of them playing chess.

Jiang Weixi's small presence is very prominent. She always wants to see Cen Huai'an. If she doesn't, she will rush to drag Chu Xia and Jiang Weixian.

She still wanted to cheer for her brother, but her aunt told her not to disturb the other brothers and sisters by talking. Jiang Weixi closed her mouth tightly, only clenched her little hands and looked at Cen Huaian seriously with wide eyes, without saying a word.

Chu Xia just wondered why she was so well-behaved, as well-behaved as An An was when she was a child. Of course, her favorite is An An.

Cen Huai'an was in good chess form at this time. The fat opponent opposite him had the same chess playing style as a boy. He seemed harmless and easy to bully.

But if you really come into contact with him and are deceived by him, then what awaits you is a deep trap.

Cen Huai'an figured out how the fat boy played chess, and his own game began to work slowly.

He was still unhurried, but the boy opposite him no longer had the honest and relaxed look on his face at the beginning. At this time, he was holding a handkerchief in his hand and wiping the sweat on his head from time to time.

Cen Huai'an saw that he was struggling hard under his own layout, but in the end it was useless. Once the chess game was set, he would not give his opponent a chance to make a comeback and wait until the end to win it in one fell swoop.

The fat boy glanced at Cen Huai'an and saw that there was no worry or worry on his face. He even looked relaxed, and his mentality suddenly collapsed.

The boy placed the chess pieces on the chessboard in the lower right corner, with a frustrated expression on his face and a sense of loss lingering around him.

Because he felt that he had used all his strength to entangle Cen Huai'an for a while, making him feel difficult.

But he didn't expect that Cen Huaian didn't find it difficult at all and easily solved him, making him doubt his own strength.

However, the two still saluted in a friendly manner, bringing the game to a perfect end.

The staff wrote down Cen Huai'an's name and the number of the game, marking him as the winner.

"you're good."

The fat boy did not leave the game directly. Instead, he looked at Cen Huaian and asked, "How long have you been learning chess?"

Cen Huaian: "Six years."

He started learning chess when he was six years old, and it has indeed been six years. In these six years, Cen Huaian has not only studied diligently, but also practiced diligently.

Nowadays, if Cen Huai'an asks children from the institute's family home to play chess with them, they will immediately run away.

They would rather do their homework and study than play chess with Cen Huaian, including backgammon and checkers. They were tortured so miserably.

The fat boy's face became even more depressed: "I have been studying for eight years."

As a result, the gap between him and Cen Huaian, who had studied for six years, was so huge, it was so shocking.

"I won."

When Cen Huaian walked up to Chu Xia and the others, his tone was a little excited. This was a good start, which meant that the rest of his matches would go smoothly!

Jiang Weixi jumped happily around Cen Huaian, because there were other people playing chess, and she covered her mouth to prevent herself from shouting.

However, her big and smart eyes were blinking like stars in the sky. She looked at Cen Huai'an with eager eyes and reached out for him to hug.

Jiang Weixi's appearance made Cen Huai'an curl up the corners of his mouth and reach out to pick her up.

Jiang Weixi hugged Cen Huaian's neck with satisfaction, kissed him on the face with "mua~", and whispered to Cen Huaian: "Brother is so awesome, this is a reward!"

In the past, when Jiang Weixi was better behaved or did something that Luo Peng and Jiang Zhishu liked, Luo Peng would pick her up, give her a kiss, and say, "The baby is awesome!"

Jiang Weixi also followed suit, which made Cen Huaian's eyes even more happy.

When this round of competition was over, there was still another round of competition. Cen Huaian did not leave the field and had something to eat while resting backstage.

In the second match, Cen Huaian faced a girl with a quieter temperament who looked older than Cen Huaian.

Most of the players in this competition are older than Cen Huaian.

Quiet girls and fat boys play chess in completely different ways. Her style is very gentle, like water. She uses softness to overcome strength in the chess game, clinging to you as if you are stuck in a quagmire. If you can't escape, you lose.

Cen Huaian became excited about this competition, which was more interesting and challenging than playing against the fat boy.

His style happened to be both hard and soft, and Cen Huaian wanted to see if his hardness could suppress the softness on the other side.

The two of them were going back and forth. The girl Wen Jing glanced at Cen Huaian unexpectedly and pursed her lips tightly, proving that this game of chess was indeed not easy to play.

Chu Xia and others were watching outside, wondering why time passed so slowly. Because they were too nervous, they were afraid that Cen Huai'an would not play well and lose the game.

This is human nature. Although we don't care about winning or losing, we still want our side to win during the game.

Cen Huai'an and Wen Jing girl played for a long time. It took nearly two hours for the two of them to finish the chess game. No one gave up early. They played until the end, and Wen Jing girl lost two pieces to Cen Huai'an.

She stood up, looked at Cen Huaian and said, "My skills are inferior to others. I hope I can play a round with you next time."

"Okay." Cen Huai'an responded, but they all knew that in the future, they would need to wait and see the opportunity. Not every Go game would just happen.

Cen Huai'an won two games in a row, especially the last game, which was very labor-intensive. After he got off the playing field, he sat down to rest, close his eyes and rest.

Chu Xia worriedly checked his pulse and made sure that he was fine but just tired.

"Drink some water." Chu Xia opened the kettle and handed it to Cen Huaian.

There were only two games today. Cen Huai rested for a while and then went home with Chu Xia and the others. He had already advanced and could just wait for the next game.

"An'an, tell me about the game of chess you just played."

Grandpa Jiang could see that it was not easy for Cen Huaian to play that game of chess, and he must have met his opponent.

Cen Huai'an started to say "hmm", and Jiang Weixi lay on the back of the chair. It seemed that Grandpa Jiang listened seriously, and nodded from time to time, as if she really understood.

After listening to this, Grandpa Jiang immediately pointed out Cen Huai'an's problem to the point: "Your seventh hand, your twenty-third hand..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 83.5K 49
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
30.3K 561 37
https://m.shubaow.net/271/271493/ Author: Mo Yi Mo Jia Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-31 Latest: Chapter 362 Always 2 (E...
62.1K 1.1K 43
Shen Xiaoyu just came to the shopping mall to buy new clothes to celebrate that she found a job, but she was hit by a rough kid on the elevator and r...
124K 2.3K 64
Su Ying traveled from another world to the 1970s. When she first transmigrated, the original body had a heart attack when she heard the news that her...