Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

By haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 105

654 8 0
By haenaaz

Chu Xia had no intention of chatting with Guan Yan. She only glanced at her nephew who was holding Guan Yan's hand, and nodded politely to several people: "Yes."

Then he turned to look at Cen Huaian: "An'an, is the bed ready? Your cousin and sister are still waiting for us."

"Okay." Cen Huaian could clearly feel his mother's lowered pressure after Guan Yan and his party came in.

The bed itself was almost made. He put the quilt in place and climbed down the ladder on the bed.

The smile on Guan Yan's face froze, and her sister-in-law pushed her doubtfully: "Xiaoyan, is this your friend?"

She didn't say the rest of the words, but Guan Yan could tell: Why does your friend seem to want nothing to do with you?

Guan Yan glanced at Chu Xia, smiled at her sister-in-law and said, "I used to live in a family home. Sister-in-law, let's clean up quickly."

There was also the eldest brother's wife in the dormitory who had been supporting her. Guan Yan didn't want her to see the other side of herself, so she urged her sister-in-law to clean up quickly.

There are eight people living in a dormitory. The door is not big, so it becomes very crowded when there are more people.

After Cen Huaian settled down, Cen Zhengnian and Chu Xia had already stuffed his clothes and daily necessities into the cabinet.

There is a large cabinet against the wall of the dormitory. The cabinet is divided into several small rectangular cabinets for students to store their things.

Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu had seen their dormitory last time when they came here to take the exam, and got a general idea of ​​the conditions in the dormitory.

Moreover, Zhang Lu knew many friends, including her friends in high school. Cen Huaian also knew all the dormitory precautions she knew.

Therefore, under Zhang Lu's reminder, Cen Huai'an bought a lock in advance. He locked his cabinet with the lock and looked at Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian with the key: "Mom, dad, let's go."

Then he casually picked up his schoolbag, which contained several high school math Olympiad books.

After walking out, Chu Xia's family did not speak to Guan Yan and the others, which made Guan Yan, who had been paying attention to them out of the corner of his eye, frown.

Sister-in-law Guan Yan also glanced at the door and turned to look at Guan Yan with a somewhat meaningful look.

*

Qiu Laohu is very powerful. As soon as he walks out of the dormitory building, the cool feeling in the stairwell door disappears immediately. The hot sun rays fall on his face and body, making people unable to open their eyes.

"Uncle! Auntie! An'an!"

Zhang Lu's movements were faster than those of Chu Xia and others. She stood opposite the boys' dormitory building, waving and shouting, with her hands on her forehead to block the sun. Jiang Zhida stood next to her with his hands in his pockets and a leisurely attitude.

The girls' dormitory is opposite the boys' dormitory.

After shouting, Zhang Lu ran over, laughing and getting under the big black umbrella in early summer: "Auntie, it's better to be here, there is no sunshine."

Chu Xia smiled and rubbed her head: "Then stay next to me."

Cen Huai'an looked at Zhang Lu, moved his steps, and stood under Chu Xia's umbrella.

Jiang Zhida walked over with his pockets in his pockets and walked slowly with a cynical smile on his face, giving people a feeling of being unruly and unreliable.

But when you get close to him, you can feel that it's just his appearance. You can't even tell what he's thinking under his smiling face.

"This place is very close to Yunmengze. Come to my place to eat."

The distance between No. 4 Middle School and Yunmengze is less than three kilometers, and it only takes a few minutes to get there by car.

It was for this reason that Zhang Lu and Cen Huai'an chose to go to high school here. If you need anything at school, you can go directly to Yunmengze to find Jiang Zhida.

Chu Xia had no objection. She looked at Cen Zhengnian and he nodded.

As a few people walked out, Zhang Lu and Cen Huaian were talking. As they talked, they walked to the front, with Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian walking at the back.

"Let me take the umbrella." Cen Zhengnian stretched out his hand towards Chu Xia, and his knuckled hand covered the back of her hand, carrying the unique hot temperature of a man.

Chu Xia quickly looked forward, glared at Cen Huai'an, let go of her hand, and lowered her voice and said, "You should pay more attention at school."

She knows that Cen Zhengnian always likes to secretly show their good relationship in front of others. Chu Xia actually likes it too, but she is more shy, so she will warn him when Cen Zhengnian goes too far.

"No one saw it." Cen Zhengnian's voice was a little low, and he tilted the umbrella towards Chu Xia. The entire umbrella was there, and most of his body was under the sun, but he didn't care.

Chu Xia understands that he is measured, but sometimes this kind of intimacy in public can still be uncomfortable.

"The person you were talking to in the dormitory just now was the family you didn't like when you were in the family home?"

Cen Zhengnian's memory was good. When he saw that the person still had Chu Xia's attitude, he remembered who it was.

Chu Xia is very friendly to many people, and even strangers will be polite. Only towards Guan Yan's family, their attitude was so cold that even Cen Zhengnian could feel the difference, so he was even more impressed.

"Yeah." Speaking of Guan Yan and the others, Chu Xia frowned: "Don't mention them, it's disappointing."

Cen Zhengnian wanted to ask Chu Xia if Guan Yan's family had done anything bad to her and An An later, but seeing that Chu Xia's attitude didn't seem like it, and Chu Xia looked like she didn't want to say anything, he suppressed it. Doubts in my heart.

The car was outside the Fourth Middle School Gate. I got in and opened the window. As the wind came in, the door instantly became very cool inside the car.

The distance between Yunmengze and No. 4 Middle School was really close. Chu Xia just felt like she had just got into the car. Before she could say a few words, the car stopped and Yunmengze's gate appeared in front of her.

Jiang Zhida had already made an agreement with the friend who was guarding the store today. As soon as the few people came in, they went straight into the reserved box. Within a minute, his friend Tu Hongxiao came over.

"Brother Da Zi, An An, Lu Lu..."

Tu Hongxiao didn't talk much. He was of average height and average appearance. He was almost invisible in the crowd. Among Jiang Zhida's friends, he was a very stable and reliable person.

Zhang Lu and Cen Huai'an often go to Yunmengze to play during summer vacation, sometimes with friends, sometimes just two people. Therefore, friends who opened Yunmengze with Jiang Zhida all know these two children and like them very much.

"Uncle Tu." Zhang Lu and Cen Huai'an called out obediently.

After calling him, Zhang Lu immediately asked him in a friendly tone: "Uncle Tu, are there any buttered abalone today?"

"have."

This dessert is one of the most popular snacks in Yunmengze. It is shaped like a snail, but is made of milk and cane sugar frosting. It is delicious, sweet but not greasy, and melts in your mouth.

Not only Zhang Lu likes it, but An An also likes it. If you go to Yunmengze in early summer, you must order this snack.

Jiang Zhida heard Zhang Lu's question and ruffled her hair: "Knowing that you and An An were coming, how could your Uncle Tu not leave butter abalone for you?"

Tu Hongxiao said "hmm" and looked at Jiang Zhida: "Are the dishes served?"

"superior!"

Knowing that there are many people who like to eat buttered abalone, Tu Hongxiao served two plates. Cen Zhengnian and Cen Huai'an kept their chopsticks on the plate and finished eating it before looking at other dishes.

Zhang Lu also quickly picked up the food, fearing that it would be gone soon if he didn't eat it quickly.

Chu Xia looked at the two sweet-loving children, smiled, shook her head, and whispered to Cen Zhengnian: "You and An An are really father and son. Even their expressions are exactly the same when eating buttered abalone."

Cen Zhengnian turned to look at her, with a smile on his face, and put the last piece of buttered abalone into the small bowl in front of her: "That's natural."

Chu Xia put abalone in her mouth with shortened butter. The taste of cheese and a touch of sweetness instantly filled her mouth. The unique texture of abalone melted in her mouth. The smile on her face became even bigger, as if she was brought into the sweetness in her heart. Jinjin.

Jiang Zhida saw the two people's actions and let out a "tsk". He didn't know how his cousin and sister-in-law could still be as close to each other as young people who had just fallen in love after being together for so many years.

Everyone had a good meal at Yunmengze at noon. When he finally drank the drinks that were served to him, Zhang Lu held his stomach and said, "I can't do it anymore, I can't do it anymore, I'm so full after eating!"

Jiang Zhida laughed at her for not knowing how to control herself. Zhang Luke felt aggrieved and said, "The food here is so delicious that I can't control it."

Chu Xia had no choice but to stuff her with a hawthorn pill, and she took Cen Huaian with him to walk outside to eat.

There is no need to worry about safety in Yunmengze. There are two waiters standing outside each box, and security personnel dressed as waiters will patrol every half an hour.

Among the waiters guarding the box, there are also veterans who are skilled in martial arts. If anyone makes trouble in Yunmeng Ze, they will be immediately stopped and sent to the public security bureau not far away.

However, many people who come to Yunmengze to talk and have fun know that there are many shareholders behind it, and a few shareholders have great backgrounds. No one with brains dares to cause trouble.

Street gangsters who dared to cause trouble no longer dared to do so after being educated.

Almost all the employees at Yunmengze knew Zhang Lu and Cen Huaian. When the two were walking around in the corridor, waiters would smile and nod at them from time to time.

Zhang Lu was so embarrassed that he took Cen Huai'an and hurried back to the box, asking Jiang Zhida to find a larger box where he could play billiards.

Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian didn't stay in Yunmengze for long. They had work tomorrow and had to go back to the institute today.

Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu are going back to school in the afternoon. They will officially start classes tonight and have one break a week.

When Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian left, Cen Huaian followed them outside Yunmeng Ze, his eyebrows drooped and his eyes full of attachment.

Although he has gone to high school, he is only twelve and a half years old now. Unlike children like Zhang Lu who are already fifteen or sixteen, he has not grown up yet.

Chu Xia raised her hand and rubbed his hair: "Mom and Dad are gone. If you miss us at school, just call. If you are not used to it at school or if something happens, and your father and I can't get there in time, we can come to express your regret." uncle."

Jiang Zhida held Cen Huai'an beside him, nodded and said, "Yes, if you feel homesick, come to Yunmengze and I'll ask for leave for you."

Chu Xia glanced at him: "Dazi, don't teach An An these things."

"Mom, I won't do this."

Of course Chu Xia believed in Cen Huaian, but she didn't believe in Jiang Zhida.

Cen Zhengnian patted Cen Huai'an on the shoulder and said, "Take care of yourself and study hard."

"Um."

Zhang Lu was also beside him, patting his chest and saying, "Uncle, aunt, don't worry, as long as I'm here, no one can bully An An!"

In the past, when Zhang Lu was learning martial arts, she wanted to be a chivalrous person and protect Cen Huai'an. Now that they are in the same school, she can finally realize her original wish when learning martial arts. She even can't wait to go to school.

Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu went to No. 4 Middle School after dinner in Yunmengze. Jiang Zhida left a room door for them in Yunmengze. When they got off the car, he stuck his head out of the car window and said, "Come here if you can't live in the dormitory." Yunmengze lives."

Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu nodded in response, waved to Jiang Zhida, and turned around to enter the school gate.

It was less than six o'clock and it was not dark yet, but the sun had completely set and the street lights at the school gate were also on.

Class 1 was on the first floor, the lights were on, the teacher didn't come over, and the whole class was very lively.

There were students who had been promoted directly from No. 4 Middle School, greeting and talking to each other, and there were also students from other junior high schools who were looking at the high school classroom with curiosity.

When Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu entered the classroom, few people paid attention.

The seats in the front row were gone. They arrived late and all were occupied. Zhang Lu pulled Cen Huaian back and sat down directly in the last row by the window.

As soon as she sat down, the students from No. 4 Middle School who knew Zhang Lu called her in surprise and greeted her one after another.

"Zhang Lu, you're here!"

"Sister Lu, why are you here so late? I have reserved a seat for you."

"Lulu, sit here, there's no one here yet!"

Almost half of the students in the class knew Zhang Lu and had a good relationship with them.

Zhang Lu stood up and waved to them with a bright smile, rejecting their invitation, and proudly put his arms around Cen Huai'an's neck: "This is my brother, my brother! He is introverted and doesn't like to talk. Please take good care of him in the future." !"

The eyes of Zhang Lu's friends instantly fell on Cen Huaian. He looked up at the students with no emotion in his eyes.

Cen Huaian's skin is fair. Although he got a little tanned during the summer vacation, he is still fairer than many people.

In addition, Cen Huai'an has a handsome face, because his bones have not yet developed, and there are no sharp edges on his face. He looks like what Zhang Lu said, introverted and easily bullied, which makes people want to protect him.

They simply ignored Cen Huai'an's timid eyes and his aura that was not easy to mess with.

"Hello, brother!"

"You are Zhang Lu's younger brother, and you will be our younger brother from now on."

"Yes, don't be afraid in No. 4 Middle School, we will protect you!"

"Who are you covering?" the man assured, slapping his chest. As soon as he finished speaking, a joking voice came from the classroom door.

The students immediately looked outside the door and saw a man wearing a loose black shirt standing at the door. The wind blew from the windows in the first row and blew up his shirt, making him look very thin.

The students seemed to have been pressed on the pause button, and the sound suddenly stopped. Then, various sounds of running and moving chairs were heard. In just a few seconds, all the students in the class returned to their seats and sat down.

The man walked in with a friendly smile on his face: "Cao Gaocong, you haven't told me yet, who are you going to cover?"

Cao Gaocong stood up with a frown on his face and said hesitantly: "Teacher...well, I'm not trying to cover anyone."

He was complaining in his heart, why did the class teacher catch him when he came in? There were obviously many other students talking in the class.

When registering, the students all met the class teacher and knew that his surname was Jiang. But now Cao Gaocong was only thinking about how to escape from being caught. He never thought about how the head teacher could remember him so clearly after he had only met him once.

The head teacher still looked at Cao Gaocong with a smile, waiting for his answer.

At this time, Cen Huaian stood up: "Teacher, it is me he wants to cover. We are joking."

Cao Gaocong breathed a sigh of relief and turned to look at Cen Huai'an with eyes filled with gratitude.

The head teacher turned his attention to Cen Huaian: "Cen Huaian, ranked first in the capital city in the high school entrance examination, and won first prize twice in the National Junior High School Mathematics League."

When the students in the class heard what the head teacher read, all of them suddenly turned to look at Cen Huaian, their eyes widened, and some students even opened their mouths.

Cao Gaocong even said "fuck", looking like Cen Huai'an looking at a monster, he was so surprised.

"Classmate Cao Gaocong, don't use bad words."

Cao Gaocong quickly covered his mouth, but did not look back at Cen Huai'an who was extremely shocked.

Cen Huai'an didn't expect the head teacher to read out these words. He frowned and said, "Teacher, that's all in the past tense."

He wanted to study in a low-key manner in the class. Who knew that the head teacher said this when he came up? Cen Huai'an expected that his life would not be very low-key in the future.

The head teacher laughed: "This is what I want to say to you. I am your math teacher. Is Cen Huaian interested in being my math class representative? By the way, I am also the leader of the Mathematical Olympiad group in the senior high school of No. 4 Middle School."

Cen Huaian wanted to refuse the class teacher, but he looked up at the class teacher and subconsciously felt that if he refused, it might cause more trouble. He nodded and said "Yes".

The class teacher raised his eyebrows and said happily: "I'm so happy that classmate Cen Huaian gave me this face. Are you interested, class leader?"

Cen Huaian shook his head and refused without thinking: "I am already the math class representative."

"That's right. Then the squad leader will give you a deskmate, Zhang Lu. Do you have any questions?"

Zhang Lu was stunned for a moment when he was asked. After he came to his senses, he nodded heavily and said happily: "No problem! I am happy to serve the whole class!"

Zhang Lu was the class monitor in junior high school before. She felt that she did a good job and her classmates also liked her.

Cen Huai'an breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that the head teacher had memorized all the students in the class, and also understood each student's personality and situation in junior high school.

If he is not the math class representative, he will probably be assigned another position by the class teacher. Compared to others, Cen Huaian prefers to be the math class representative.

Sure enough, the class teacher appointed the class committee and class representatives very quickly. Cao Gaocong was the sports committee member. Not only that, he also changed the positions of the entire class.

I don't know if it was intentional or a coincidence, but Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu were still sitting at the same table, and Cao Gaocong was in the front row.

One period of evening self-study is used to solve all the problems in the class, and another period is spent distributing books and teaching discipline. The rest of the evening self-study is left to the students to study freely.

Cen Huaian flipped through the high school books. The content was the same as what he had read during the summer vacation. He had read the math book during the summer vacation.

So he looked at it and closed the book, took out the Mathematical Olympiad book and started doing it.

After the class teacher looked at the class for a while, he handed the class over to Zhang Lu and went out. Cao Gaocong looked outside to make sure he was gone, secretly turned around and asked Cen Huai'an in a low voice: "You, a junior high school student, won first prize twice in the National Mathematics League." prize?"

Cen Huaian didn't raise his head, and continued to count the questions in the book, and said "hmm".

Cao Gaocong looked at him and exclaimed: "You are awesome too! You are Zhang Lu's younger brother, and you look younger than us. How old are you this year?"

"12." Cen Huaian knew that sooner or later everyone in the class would know his age, so he didn't hide it.

Cao Gaocong was almost startled to speak again, but as soon as he said it, he quickly covered his mouth.

"12 years old?! I'm four years older than you, and my grades are not as good as yours!" Cao Gaocong's face looked like he had been hit hard. He put his hand on his forehead and turned forward, almost autistic.

Cen Huai'an glanced at him and didn't understand why his mood was so strange. He lowered his head and continued writing Olympiad questions.

But Cao Gaocong's deskmate had been listening to the conversation between the two and turned to look back.

He happened to see the question that Cen Huaian was doing. He looked hard at it for a while and found that he couldn't do it. He looked up at Cen Huaian with a look of admiration.

*

Research institute family hospital.

Chu Xia sat in front of the dressing table, combing her hair while looking at Cen Zhengnian behind her in the mirror and said, "It's the first time for An An to live on campus. I don't know if she can adapt to it?"

Cen Zhengnian took the comb in her hand, helped her comb it and said, "An An is not as fragile as you think."

Chu Xia hummed, grabbed the comb in his hand, and glared at him: "He is only 12 years old! No matter how strong he is, he is still a child!"

"I know." Cen Zhengnian held her shoulders with both hands, looked at her in the mirror and said, "If you are really worried, I will accompany you to see him tomorrow."

In fact, Cen Zhengnian was not at ease, but he wanted to train Cen Huai'an even more. Boys cannot live in a greenhouse all the time.

"Can you ask for leave?" Chu Xia looked at him suspiciously, with a wavering look on his face.

"Okay, now our work intensity is not as intense as before. And the teacher also knows about our family's situation."

A new task had just been completed at the beginning of the year, so Cen Zhengnian and the others were not so busy with their work now.

"Okay, you can take leave tomorrow and we can go see An An.

"Are you relieved now?" Cen Zhengnian approached Chu Xia's face, and his warm breath hit her face. The heat quickly made her face turn red.

"Well...what are you doing? Stay away from me..."

Chu Xia pushed Cen Zhengnian with her hand, but her words were soft and lingering, and her rejection seemed like she was trying to welcome him.

"Do......"

Cen Zhengnian whispered a few words into Chu Xia's ear, and her whole face instantly turned red, and she said coquettishly: "Shameless."

Cen Zhengnian raised his hand and picked her up, letting her really feel what it was to be shameless.

The next day, both Chu Xia and Cen Zheng Nian went to ask for leave.

Then she packed a lot of food and supplies at home in early summer, and got on the bus to Yunmengze with Cen Zhengnian.

An An was in class at the moment, and he couldn't say anything after he passed by. It was better to wait until noon and bring Yun Mengze's food to Cen Huai'an and Zhang Lu.

Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu finished their morning study. They both felt that the intensity of high school study was much greater than that of junior high school. They were still a little uncomfortable at the moment.

There are three classes in the morning in junior high school, four classes in high school, and evening self-study. There is a fifty-minute meal time. After dinner, you can go back to class and continue studying.

The food in the school cafeteria is very ordinary, but if you spend more money, you can eat well. Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu both chose to spend more money on meat and vegetables in the morning.

It was the time when the body was growing, and Chu Xia had told Cen Huai'an not to skimp on food, otherwise he would be prone to stunting and not growing taller.

Cen Huaian dreams of growing taller quickly, and he listens to Chu Xia's words.

The two were about to go to the cafeteria with their classmates Cao Gaocong when they saw the head teacher come in and asked Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu to go to the office because there were parents looking for them.

A look of joy appeared on Zhang Lu's face, and he vowed: "It must be my uncle. He must be here to see if we are eating well! I will tell my uncle later what we have eaten, and he will definitely feel sorry for him. Ours, you can take us to eat delicious food at noon!"

Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu had the same idea. They also thought that Jiang Zhida would come to see the two of them. After all, he was the only one closest to them.

Unexpectedly, when he entered the head teacher's office, he saw Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian standing inside.

Cen Huaian was stunned at the door: "Mom, dad."

The joy in his heart couldn't be concealed at all, it kept rising, and he quickened his pace and walked to the two of them.

Chu Xia took a closer look at Cen Huai'an's face to make sure that he was not unable to sleep at night, and felt relieved.

"Your father and I will check on you in high school and bring you and Lulu something by the way."

Cen Huaian didn't care what his parents brought him. He was already very surprised to see them at school today.

In early summer, the four of them did not stay in the homeroom teacher's office. They brought food and had to find a place for the two children to eat.

Zhang Lu was the most familiar with the school, so he took Chu Xia and the others directly to a pavilion in No. 4 Middle School. There were stone tables and benches there, and the location was remote. Everyone was going to eat at the moment, and no one came over.

Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian had eaten in advance. They put the rice they brought over on the stone table. Cen Huai'an and Zhang Lu each held a bowl of rice and ate it deliciously.

"Wow! It's delicious, much better than school food."

Even if you can eat meat in school, the chefs in the No. 4 Middle School cafeteria can't compare with the top-notch chefs hired by Yunmengze and Jiang Zhida with high salaries. The taste of the food is not at the same level.

Cen Huaian also ate without raising his head.

"Otherwise, if I get a day pass for you, you can go to Yunmengze to eat in the future?"

When Chu Xia heard what Zhang Lu said and saw the two of them almost burying themselves in their bowls while eating, she couldn't help but say it.

"Okay, okay!" Zhang Lu nodded with bright eyes, "An An and I will ride our bikes there every day, and I'll take him with me!"

No. 4 Middle School allows students to study day-to-day. Day students can study in the evening for one period less than other students, and they can also go out for meals.

But getting a day study permit is not that simple. You need to provide proof that you live near No. 4 Middle School. It is impossible for just a random student to let you study as a day student.

Cen Zhengnian called Jiang Zhida at school, and with the proof of Yun Mengze's location sent by him, and they were only going out to eat, the head teacher, although a little reluctant, finally gave them day passes.

"Actually, the food in the school cafeteria is quite delicious."

The head teacher, Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu said, "The food is better than many other high schools."

The two of them nodded in agreement with "hmm" on their faces, but in their hearts they were thinking about what to eat in Yunmengze at night.

"Cousin, cousin, don't worry, I have bicycles there, and I will send them to An An and Lulu later."

"Okay." Chu Xia looked at Cen Huai'an and Zhang Lu again: "Be careful when riding out of school. Don't ride too fast."

Cen Huaian and the other two nodded "hmm".

"If you can't make it in time to eat, just eat at school," Cen Zhengnian said.

Jiang Zhida stretched out his hand towards the two children: "By the way, show me your school's timetable. Yunmengze is crowded. If you can't go, I'll have someone bring you food."

He also loved his children, especially Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu, who he had watched grow up, and Jiang Zhida was not willing to endure hardship for the two of them.

This is how the meal was settled. After confirming that Cen Huaian was well adapted to the school, and it was time for him and Zhang Lu to enter class, Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian reluctantly left the school.

There is one person missing from the family, and An An is still living with her all the time. Chu Xia is not used to it.

If she hadn't been in the hospital during the day, my thoughts would have grown even crazier. Fortunately, Cen Zhengnian was with her at night, otherwise Chu Xia would have been immersed in discomfort.

Cen Huaian hadn't rested in the first week when he received a call from Jiang Zhishu in early summer.

"Brothers and sisters, the sunburn ointment has been approved. The company is planning to find a time gate to promote the launch soon. Do you have a time gate to come?"

Chu Xia looked at her schedule. She would have a day off tomorrow, so she made an appointment with Jiang Zhishu.

The next day, a car came to pick her up at the institute.

When Chu Xia went to Jiang Zhishu's company, he took him to the laboratory building at the back. Dr. Xu was very happy to see her.

"Look, this is our newly developed sunburn ointment."

When preparing for the launch of the prescription in early summer, Dr. Xu's team has not been idle. They have been doing further research on the prescription in early summer, thinking about making the ointment more effective.

During this process, Chu Xia also came to the laboratory building to see Dr. Xu's experiments and discussed with them how to improve the prescription.

Chu Xia took the ointment, opened it, smelled it, and then applied it on her hands to feel it. The smell was similar to the smell of her prescription.

However, the specific efficacy depends on clinical trials. It has not been used on patients, and she is not sure about the efficacy.

When Dr. Xu heard her question, he smiled and showed her some experimental data: "The efficacy of the ointment has increased by 3% compared to the previous one."

This number may not sound high, but in fact the prescription given by Chu Xia is already very effective. To be able to improve it by 3% is already a feat of Dr. Xu's medical team. Chu Xia himself couldn't do it.

So she didn't hesitate to express her admiration. At the same time, she also sounded a warning to herself in her heart. There are people outside the world, and there is a sky outside the world. Her road to studying medicine is still long.

A timetable has been set for drug approval and launch, and people from Jiang Zhishu's company are more experienced in promotion work than Chu Xia.

Therefore, she only came to take a look. After all, it was her first ointment that was going to be sold to people across the country, and she was also nervous.

However, after reading Jiang Zhishu's company's promotion and listing plan, Chu Xia was not worried at all: "Cousin, you are very thoughtful. I have no comments to make."

Jiang Zhishu nodded towards Chu Xia: "Okay, after the drug is launched, you can go to the drugstore to check the sales situation. I will give you the sales data then."

Chu Xia took another look at the time gate, made a note of it, and then went to the laboratory building.

Now that she is here, Chu Xia feels that she cannot waste today's time, so she just wants to discuss some of her recent experiences in studying medicinal materials with Dr. Xu and the others.

On Saturday afternoon, Cen Huaian took the bus home. Chu Xia had already prepared meals at home.

As soon as he entered the house, he smelled the familiar aroma of rice at home, which made Cen Huaian feel light all over, and his nerves from studying intensely at school instantly relaxed.

"Mom!" Cen Huaian called Chu Xia, but he himself didn't notice the corners of his mouth rising.

Chu Xia was sitting at the dining table. When she heard the sound, she immediately turned her head and saw the corners of Cen Huai'an's mouth suddenly raised, and the corners of her eyes and brows couldn't stop the joy.

"An'an is back. Zhengnian, serve the soup!"

Because she knew Cen Huai'an was going home today, Chu Xia specially made crucian carp and tofu soup, which was An An's favorite soup.

Cen Zhengnian responded in the kitchen and quickly came out with a basin of soup. The delicious smell of crucian carp and tofu soup made Cen Huai'an couldn't help but sniff.

Cen Zhengnian served a bowl each to Chu Xia and An An, placed it in front of them and said, "Drink it while it's hot."

At the dinner table, the family of three was enjoying themselves happily. Chu Xia asked Cen Huaian how he was doing at school. Cen Huaian told some new friends he had made at school. As for the fact that he missed home and his mother and father every night, he did not say anything.

But Cen Huaian didn't say anything, Chu Xia also knew that he couldn't fully adapt to school at such a young age, and felt very sorry for him.

"But mom, I'm in the same class as Qi Ming's cousin Guan Cang. He's a little weird and seems to want to be friends with me."

Chu Xia put the bowl she was holding on the table and looked at Cen Huai'an very seriously: "I don't like you making friends with him."

There was no reason, and Chu Xia couldn't tell the reason.

Cen Huaian nodded: "Mom, I don't like him either. I don't think he really wants to be friends with me in his heart, he just wants to be friends with me in behavior."

Chu Xia understood what he meant: "He probably listened to Guan Yan's words."

"Mom, Qi Ming is in the junior high school of No. 4 Middle School." Cen Huaian knew that his mother didn't like Guan Yan's family, so he told her everything he knew.

"Are the junior high school and high school connected?"

"We share a canteen. But the doors are staggered during meal times."

Chu Xia was relieved: "That's okay."

The two departments do not have meals at the same time, so it is difficult to see each other. Cen Huaian thought so too.

Cen Zhengnian asked Chu Xia in the evening why she was so sensitive, disgusted and wary of Guan Yan's family, and more wary.

Chu Xia paused while applying the cream on her face, then continued to apply it gently on her face, saying in a calm tone: "I haven't liked their family since we met."

The other people in Chu Xia didn't know what to say, but Cen Zhengnian didn't ask any more. They were all outsiders. If you don't like them, don't interact with them.

*

Sunburn ointment is on the market. In early summer, I feel that this time is a pity. If it were summer, it would sell out very quickly.

But the approval process cannot be decided by them in early summer, and now is a good time to go public.

When I first went to the drugstore in early summer, one sunburn ointment wasn't too much to buy.

But when she saw the sales data half a month after its launch in early summer, she looked at the data with some disbelief.

"Why are there so many?"

The employee who gave Chuxia Data said: "In addition to pharmacies, we have also opened channels in hospitals."

That's no wonder. You don't have to worry about not being able to sell medicines when you connect with hospitals.

Such sales results in half a month are already beyond expectations in early summer, and the sales of sunburn ointments will increase more and more in the future.

Jiang Zhishu was not satisfied with this recipe. He knew that Chu Xia was also studying it, so when she left, he asked: "Is there any other recipe you can sell to me?"

Chu Xia: "I will study hard when I go back."

During the National Day holiday, Cen Huai'an, Chu Xia, and Cen Zhengnian finally had time to go to Grandpa Chiang's house again.

This time, Cen Huai'an and the others finally met Jiang Weixian at Grandpa Jiang's house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 168 9
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278197/ Author: Fu Yidongsang Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-11 Latest: Chapter 86 Journey of...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 83.4K 49
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
243K 3.9K 95
Novel is not mine. For reading purposes only. Immerse in retro!Ciao! https://m.ajjxsw.com/txt/21474.html Category: Rebirth Novel author: Smaller~ Siz...
431K 31.1K 42
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်