Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

By haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 101

669 9 0
By haenaaz

The rule of the army is unconditional obedience. No matter whether the superior's order is right or wrong, you must listen to it.

This is the best way to ensure the discipline of the army. Otherwise, if a soldier commits the following offense at random, everything will be in chaos.

Of course, if the superiors are unable to control the soldiers, no matter how strict the military discipline is, they will not be able to prevent the team from becoming a mess.

Cen Huaian was fined.

His mistakes were not worthy of being in a dark room. After all, he was not really contradicting his superiors. So he was punished by running around the playground - ten laps.

And the coach said that I must run tonight, and I can't go back to sleep until I finish.

Normally, Cen Huaian and the others would go for a run in the morning, which lasted half an hour. Running for so long must be tiring at first, but gradually everyone gets used to it.

Ten laps was indeed a lot, but it was nothing to Cen Huaian. He nodded and turned away without any bargaining, preparing to run on the playground.

Hu and other teenagers were in a state of confusion when they left Cen Huai'an. They couldn't lie down in the dormitory anymore and followed him directly.

Only Cen Huaize continued to lie on the bed, not wanting to move.

When Cen Huaian went to find the coach, he sneered in his heart, thinking that Cen Huaian was a fool, and he was just waiting for Cen Huaian to be locked up in a dark room by the coach.

Seeing Hu and others going down, he even thought that it would be great if they were all locked up in a small dark room, so that they could taste what he had suffered before.

The training in the army did not make Cen Huaize better, on the contrary, his mind became narrower. He is no longer a child, but a high school student. With only one month of training, it would be difficult to change his selfish character.

Seeing Cen Huaian coming out of the coach's dormitory, Hu Shangshan and Xiaohe, who had been waiting anxiously outside, immediately surrounded him.

"An'an, have you told the coach?"

"I said it." Cen Huaian nodded.

The expressions on Hu Shengsheng and Xiaohe's faces became even more worried.

"Is the coach angry?"

"Will I punish you?"

"Cen Huaize was locked up in a dark room before because he contradicted the coach. An'an, you won't be locked up in a dark room too, right?"

A few teenagers were so anxious that they even wanted to go up and ask the coach.

Seeing the undisguised concern for him on their faces, Cen Huai'an felt warm in his heart, and the corners of his mouth raised and then lowered.

"No, the coach just asked me to run ten laps on the playground."

"Ten circles?!" Several teenagers exclaimed, "It's too many."

Hu Cengceng immediately turned around and went to find the coach: "You are looking for the coach for us. I told the coach that I will run ten laps."

"right."

Xiaohe and the others had the same idea. In short, Cen Huai'an couldn't run the ten laps he was punished for by himself.

Cen Huai'an stretched out his hand to hold Hu Cengshan and Xiaohe. He exerted force and the two couldn't break away at all.

"You will all be punished if you go. The matter has been resolved, don't cause any more trouble."

At this time, the group of people had already reached the playground. Cen Huaian took off his coat and handed it to Hu Climbing, stretched his body and ran onto the playground.

Hu and others looked at each other, took off their coats, placed them on the ground by the roadside, and followed Cen Huaian.

"An'an! Good brothers want to run together!" Hu Shangceng shouted as he caught up.

The remaining teenagers also shouted.

"Yes! An'an, let's go together!"

"We are good brothers!"

"Brothers!"

Cen Huai'an couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth when he heard the voices around him that seemed to be yelling his ears off.

Several teenagers were running and laughing on the playground. Even the cold winter wind could not withstand the burning hearts of the teenagers.

The coach heard the shouting upstairs and came out of the dormitory and stood in the corridor watching Cen Huaian and others running on the playground.

"Those are your new tasks?"

At some point, there were several soldiers standing next to the coach who were wearing the same military uniforms and having the same temperament as him.

A soldier, who obviously had a good relationship with the coach, put his arm around his shoulder and asked.

"Yeah." The coach's eyes were still on the playground, with appreciation in his eyes.

"These seedlings are pretty good, but there are eleven of them. Why is there one missing?"

The coach said calmly: "There is one in the dormitory."

He was talking about Cen Huaize. The coach knew much more about this initial thorn in the side than these children.

Cen Huaize seems to be a thorn in the side, but in fact he is a weakling who bullies the weak and fears the strong, and cannot achieve anything. Even after being trained by him for a month, it's hard to change.

People like Cen Huai'an, who seem to be submissive on the surface and even behave well in every aspect, are really thorny. Even if he is a coach, if he does something wrong or is unqualified, Cen Huaian will immediately jump out and correct him. He will not be afraid just because he is a coach.

The coach doesn't have a headache for Cen Huaian, he has a headache for Cen Huaize. The task assigned by the chief was too difficult, and he had to think carefully about how to complete it.

Cen Huaize was lying in the dormitory, covering his ears in annoyance as he listened to the deafening shouts of Hu Cengshan and others on the playground outside.

But no matter how hard he blocked it, the sound continued to come in. Cen Huaize sat up and looked from behind the window with a bad expression.

They saw Cen Huai'an and the others running on the playground, while Hu Cengshan and the others surrounded Cen Huai'an in the middle, and they all followed him.

Cen Huaize gritted his teeth and watched Cen Huaian feel jealous.

This cousin is so annoying. He is younger than me and likes to steal the limelight. If it weren't for Cen Huaian, he and Xinxin wouldn't have come here to suffer.

Cen Huaize became angrier and angrier as he watched, especially when he saw the smiling faces of Hu Shangceng and the others, which was extremely dazzling.

He pulled the curtains hard and wanted to turn around and lie down to sleep, but he couldn't put it down completely. Finally, he opened the curtains and continued to look, getting angry as he looked.

After ten laps of running, everyone was so tired that they were out of breath and even lying down on the ground were unwilling to move.

Only Cen Huai'an stood there, his breath just a little messy, not as exaggerated as Hu Cengwen's and others.

"Don't lie on the floor, stand up and walk around."

Cen Huaian went to pull Hu Shanghe and Xiaohe. The two of them were obedient and stood up as soon as they were pulled. The others gritted their teeth and stood up, followed Cen Huaian and walked around the playground again before going back.

This time everyone really didn't have the energy to do anything. They didn't even wash up. They just lay down on the bed and closed their eyes and fell asleep.

Except for Cen Huai'an who had enough time to wash his face and feet before going to bed, the others didn't care at all and just let them get dirty.

The next day, the coach indeed reduced the intensity and named Cen Huaian as the reason for being punished.

"Cen Huaize!"

"Here we come!" Cen Huaize has developed a conditioned reflex. Whenever he hears the coach calling him, he will raise his chest and raise his head in response.

"Cen Huaian is helping your class fight for the interests, and you are also a member of this class. What do you think?"

Cen Huaixin was actually training in the same class as them, but she was in a different dormitory from the boys, so she didn't know what happened yesterday.

Cen Huaize was stunned for a while, then stumbled and replied: "Thank you... thank him."

The coach asked again: "Except for you, everyone in your dormitory was accompanying Cen Huai'an to be punished last night. What did you think?"

Cen Huaize was swearing in his heart. What was he thinking? He wanted Cen Huaian not to be so pushy, and he wanted to take Cen Huaian's place in Hu Ceng's heart and theirs.

But these words cannot be said. He hesitated for a long time, his mind running wildly about how to answer the coach.

The coach was also very patient and kept waiting until Cen Huaize finished his "idea" with a stumbling step.

The coach nodded: "You said you wanted to thank him, but you didn't even want to be punished with him. You are comrades now and you have to fight side by side. Cen Huaize, do you understand the meaning of comrades?"

Cen Huaize looked at the coach, his face wrinkled. He really didn't know what to say to satisfy the coach. He was afraid of being punished, so he could only nod randomly.

"Coach, I know."

"Then tell me?"

The coach looked at him, Cen Huaize said, "Well... that... comrade..."

It's been a long time, but there's still no explanation.

"It seems that your concept of comrades is not clear yet. It doesn't matter. You will be clear soon. From today on, we will no longer train in the camp and go to the wild. We have them all now! Turn left and walk together!"

Cen Huaian and the others looked stern and quickly followed the order. Cen Huaize was distracted and made a wrong turn. He was kicked by the coach and turned back quickly.

Cen Huaian and the others followed the coach back to the dormitory, packed their luggage according to the coach's instructions, and then followed the recruits who had not been in the army for a long time and began to practice in the field.

The outdoor training at the moment was very painful. The wind was cold and sharp, and it hurt like a knife when it blew on my face.

Cen Huai'an was a little unbearable, let alone young men such as Hu Cangshang and Xiaohe who had never learned martial arts.

Cen Huaize and Cen Huaixin were so broken that they cried while walking and did not dare to make a fuss about going home.

The coach is following them, and they are afraid of the coach.

Cen Huaixin staggered forward and was pulled up by Hu Shangceng who was beside her.

As soon as she stood firm, Hu Shengsheng immediately let go of her and said, "Go well." His tone was fast and urgent, and after speaking, he hurried forward to follow the large army.

Cen Huaixin wiped her face and wanted to cry even more. She had never suffered this crime when she was at home. Her feet hurt as if she were walking on the tip of a knife, and her face was so cold that she lost consciousness. She never wanted to come to the Northwest again. .

Training is not only physically tiring, but also psychologically painful.

When they finally heard the coach say to take a break, Cen Huaize and Cen Huaixin sat down directly on the ground regardless of their dirtiness.

Cen Huaixin carefully took off her shoes, and sure enough she saw blood blisters on her feet, as did Cen Huaize.

Hu and other young people who like sports are not like this, but there are blisters on the feet of the river.

Cen Huai'an is the monitor of their class, and he was appointed to be responsible for the affairs of these teenagers before and during training.

He squatted down in front of Xiaohe, looked at the blisters on his feet, took out the medical bag he was carrying, and asked Xiaohe: "Did you pop this blister yourself or should I pop it for you?"

Xiaohe stretched out his hand towards him: "I'll do it myself."

He frowned, took the sterilized needle, gritted his teeth and picked out the blisters on his feet.

Cen Huaian handed him the gauze and medicine: "Use the gauze to clean the water and apply the medicine yourself."

Cen Huaian's medical kit was prepared for him by Chu Xia, and many of the ointments in it were made by Chu Xia himself.

And she knew that An An was going to train. In addition to commonly used drugs, there were also many medicines for treating trauma. For example, Xiaohe was given medicine that could prevent wound inflammation and heal quickly.

While Xiaohe was treating his wounds, Cen Huai'an walked up to Cen Huaize and Cen Huaixin and asked the same thing.

Although he doesn't like the temperament of Cen Huaize and Cen Huaixin. But Cen Huaian is the squad leader and cannot ignore them, and comrades in a squad must be united. This is what the coach wants to see.

After hearing Cen Huai'an's words, Cen Huaize and Cen Huaixin looked up and saw the needle in his hand, and swallowed in unison.

At this time, Cen Huaixin lost all her previous arrogance, and asked in a mournful voice: "Can I not expose it?"

Cen Huaian: "Yes. It's just that if you prick it, it will heal quickly. It won't hurt when you walk. If you don't prick it, it will hurt when you walk. Moreover, if the blisters are worn out when you walk, they will be attached to the socks..."

"I pick, I pick." Cen Huaixin felt her feet hurt even more when she thought of that scene. She had better pick it now.

Cen Huaize also chose to challenge.

The two of them held the needle and didn't touch it for a long time. Cen Huai'an couldn't stand it any longer, and the rest time would be over if he continued to linger.

He stretched out his hand towards Cen Huaixin: "Give me the needle."

Cen Huaixin was a little afraid of Cen Huaian, so she quickly gave him the needle.

Cen Huai'an squatted down and held Cen Huaixin's ankle.

Cen Huaixin's pupils dilated instantly and she looked at him in shock: "You...what are you doing?"

As he spoke, he also pulled his feet back.

"Don't move!" Cen Huai'an scolded with a frown. He took her foot and quickly picked out the blisters. Cen Huaixin didn't even feel any pain.

"Okay... okay?"

"Not yet." Cen Huaian also gave her a small iron box of medicine: "Can I apply the medicine myself?"

"Yes, yes!" Cen Huaixin quickly took the medicine, carefully wiped off the water from the blisters on her feet with a handkerchief, and applied medicine to herself.

Cen Huaian walked up to Cen Huaize again. He had been looking at Cen Huaian and Cen Huaixin just now, and the surprise on his face was still gone.

"You want my help too?"

Cen Huaize still has the arrogance of a boy, and he is the eldest brother. It is not embarrassing enough to let his cousin pick up blisters for him.

"Need not."

He gritted his teeth and picked out all the blisters.

"Cen..." Cen Huaixin looked at Cen Huai'an and stopped immediately as soon as he shouted a word.

"That...cousin, your ointment."

Cen Huaixin blushed when she said this, because she knew that she had a bad personality and had never been angry with Cen Huaian.

Now that she accepted his help, she felt awkward all over and didn't dare to look at Cen Huaian.

"Let your brother use it too."

Cen Huaize put on his socks directly: "I don't need them."

Cen Huaian frowned and looked at him: "The wound will become inflamed, and then you will drag down the entire team's schedule."

Cen Huaize started to put on his shoes, but his tone was still very nonchalant: "It's just a few blisters, not as serious as you said! I'm not a delicate girl, I don't need them."

Cen Huai'an looked at him deeply, took the ointment in Cen Huaixin's hand and turned away without saying another word.

Cen Huaixin quietly said to Cen Huaize, "Brother, I think the medicine my cousin brought over can be used. My feet no longer hurt now."

"What did you call him?"

"Cousin!"

Cen Huaixin said confidently: "He is actually my cousin, why should I call him that?"

Cen Huaize gave her a sharp nod with his finger: "You were subdued with just one ointment?"

Cen Huaixin curled her lips: "There are still blisters. You are still my brother. You have not done anything and you are not qualified to talk about my cousin."

Cen Huaize was angry again at Cen Huaixin.

When the break comes, everyone moves on.

At the beginning of leaving the camp, Hu and a few energetic people would sing along with the soldiers singing "Jung Ge".

Don't talk about singing anymore, don't even want to say anything. They have never been so tired since they were young. The bedding and luggage carried on his back were as heavy as a thousand pounds, making it difficult for him to straighten his back.

This happens to boys with good physical strength, not to mention Cen Huaixin, who is not strong enough. She has long been exhausted and collapsed.

Now her luggage is carried by Cen Huai'an, as well as Xiaohe's. Cen Huaize was also very tired, but he didn't want to be embarrassed, so he gritted his teeth and persisted.

The coach is also surprised that several children can persist until now. However, he attributed it to his own wisdom and made Cen Huaian the squad leader.

In the middle of the journey, Cen Huaixin and Cen Huaize almost lay down on the road and refused to leave. It was Cen Huai'an who said they should share Cen Huaixin's luggage, and the two people from Xiaohe carried it together.

He also said that others who still have the ability to help each other should help each other: "We are in the same class. Regardless of the previous conflicts, our goal now is to walk back to the destination together! No one will be left behind!"

Hu and others shouted to him: "Don't leave anyone behind!"

Cen Huaian looked at Cen Huaize: "If you really can't carry it anymore, just ask and we will help you."

He said this as if to a real soldier, without any personal emotions involved.

The coach was particularly satisfied and said to his comrades: "Did you see that I picked the squad leader? If he joins the army, he will definitely be a good candidate to lead the troops!"

The comrade-in-arms also nodded repeatedly: "You have good vision. The brother and sister obviously had conflicts with him, but he was able to resolve them and lead everyone down. His ability is good."

In fact, Cen Huai'an didn't do anything, he just used provoking methods against Cen Huaize.

Cen Huaize has a proud, arrogant and selfish personality. At this age, he is most afraid of being embarrassed in front of his peers, especially in front of people he feels are opponents and cannot beat him. That would be more uncomfortable than killing him.

Cen Huaixin is afraid of him because Cen Huaian helped her. In addition, the luggage has been shared. If she makes trouble, Cen Huaian will use other means and will not just follow her.

In the evening, everyone went camping in the wild. They started to learn how to set up tents from the soldiers who knew how to set up tents, and the instructor also demonstrated and taught them.

By the time we finally had dinner of compressed dry food from the zipper belt and settled into the tent, it was already very late.

The taste of the compressed dry food is not as good as the rice eaten at home, but it is not a problem to fill up the stomach. They are also given canned pork and rice to eat.

Several teenagers were already hungry and their stomachs were growling. They didn't care whether the army rations were delicious or not. They had to eat enough first.

The other soldiers have to keep vigil because Cen Huaian and the others are really young. If Cen Huaian hadn't been calm and smart and had practiced martial arts, the coach wouldn't have let him be the squad leader. He was too young.

So there is no need for them to keep vigil, and you can sleep well tonight. It is impossible for one person to have one tent, and it is not a problem to sleep more than a dozen people in one tent.

Cen Huaixin is a girl and sleeps with the female soldiers who train. Their training camp also trains powerful female soldiers.

At night, Cen Huaian was sleeping soundly when he was suddenly woken up by someone. He opened his eyes and looked at the person squatting in front of him. He sat up and saw that it was a small river.

"What's wrong?"

Xiaohe quickly said: "An'an, go check on Cen Huaize. He seems to have a fever."

Xiaohe and Cen Huaize slept next to each other. He was sleeping outside and had an uneasy sleep. He heard Cen Huaize's soft humming sound. He looked in pain all night and couldn't wake up even if he screamed. His body was covered with sweat when he touched it. Piping hot.

"I'll go take a look. You go outside and talk to the soldier on duty."

Xiaohe went out immediately. Cen Huaian took out his small flashlight and shined it on Cen Huaize. His face was red now, and he could tell he had a high fever just by touching his forehead.

Soon, the vigilant soldiers came in with the accompanying military doctor, and other sleeping people in the tent also woke up after hearing the noise.

"It's true that he has a fever." The military doctor measured Cen Huaize with a thermometer and found that it reached 38.5°C.

Cen Huaian said from the side: "Doctor, he had blisters on his feet during the day and they were opened without any medicine."

The military doctor took off Cen Huaize's socks to look at the condition of his feet. The water and blood on the soles of his feet were stuck to the socks, which was unbearable to look at.

"I guess the injury here is inflamed. Let's give him medicine first and see. Is he allergic to any medicine?"

Cen Huaian and others shook their heads.

The military doctor could only wake up Cen Huaize and ask him. He was so groggy now that he couldn't explain clearly. Finally, he called Cen Huaixin, the only one who knew his condition.

There was such a big movement that the coach woke up and entered the tent.

"My brother is not allergic to any medicine."

Only then did the military doctor dare to use medicine on Cen Huaize and treat the injury on his sole.

After giving Cen Huaize the antipyretic medicine, the military doctor said to Cen Huaian: "We'll see if his fever subsides in two hours. If the fever doesn't subside, come back to me."

The medic left, and everyone else left the tent.

Cen Huaixin was worried. After all, he was her brother. The person she knew best here was Cen Huaian. For the first time, she took the initiative to soften her tone and asked him: "Cousin, will my brother be okay?" There was still a look of fear on her face. The look of something happening.

No matter how unruly and willful she was, she was not so bad that she would not remain indifferent while watching her own brother fall ill.

Cen Huaian: "You have to trust the army doctors."

Cen Huaixin couldn't stay in this tent for long, and the coach also asked her to go back quickly: "Your brother is under our care. You don't need to be here. Go to bed quickly."

Cen Huaixin could only leave.

In the tent, Cen Huaian and Xiaohe changed places. He slept next to Cen Huaize, and the coach slept on the other side of Cen Huaize.

Neither Cen Huaian nor the coach slept very peacefully. After a while, they would wake up and take a look at Cen Huaize's body temperature.

The coach said to Cen Huaize: "Go to bed quickly, I'm here. How can you practice tomorrow if you don't have enough rest?"

Cen Huaize: "Coach, I'm fine."

Fortunately, Cen Huaize's body cooled down two hours later, and Cen Huaian finally slept peacefully. Now that he is the squad leader, he needs to shoulder his responsibilities.

Because of his body's biological clock, Cen Huaian woke up very early and the coach was no longer in the tent.

Cen Huaian sat up and reached out to check Cen Huaize's temperature. As soon as his hand was placed on his forehead, Cen Huaize opened his eyes.

He was still confused at first, but when he saw Cen Huai'an next to him and his actions, his eyes widened, and the scene last night slowly came back to his mind.

Cen Huai'an had no expression on his face. He calmly took back his hand and said, "The fever is gone. I hope you will listen to me as the squad leader and stop causing trouble to the entire class."

After saying that, he got up and packed his things, not caring what Cen Huaize was thinking about.

Cen Huaize's face was red and white, with confusion in his eyes. If it were him, he would never help someone who was at odds with him. How did Cen Huaian not mind helping him at all?

He looked at Cen Huaian and stared at him with a frown, completely unable to understand his cousin. Obviously he doesn't like himself either, why?

Cen Huaian noticed his gaze and looked over directly. When he met his eyes, Cen Huaize quickly looked away in embarrassment.

Now in front of Cen Huaian, Cen Huaize is not as confident as before.

Apart from being tired, the next training session was relatively smooth.

After a total of three days of training, the soldiers still felt that this training was very easy, and it was entirely because of the children like Cen Huaian.

"Normally we won't go out for ten days and a half. But you guys won't be able to bear it. By then your body will be really tired and problems will arise, which will cause trouble again."

That group of soldiers liked teasing Cen Huai'an very much, and also loved talking to Hu Cangshang and Xiaohe.

Hu Shengsheng said: "We can still persist!"

A group of soldiers laughed "haha": "It's no use saying you can persist, the leader decided to go back!"

Although Cen Huaize and Cen Huaixin wanted to give up many times, they were helped by Cen Huaian several times, and their companions helped them if they couldn't walk later.

And as soon as he opened his mouth, Cen Huaian looked over before the words came out, and the two of them were speechless.

When Cen Huaian looked away, the two of them felt annoyed again, why were they so afraid of Cen Huaian. Not only were they afraid, but Cen Huai'an had helped them, so they couldn't be too shameless to go against him.

When they finally walked into the gate of the camp, Cen Huaixin and Cen Huaize sat on the ground and refused to leave. Even Hu Cengceng and the others were so tired that they lay on the ground breathing heavily.

Only Cen Huaian was in better condition, but he was also very tired and lay down with everyone.

It wasn't until the coach came over and kicked each of them that they got up and went back to the dormitory.

The next step is to train in the camp for two or three days, go out to train for three days, then come back to train, go out to train again, and the cycle repeats.

When the army was training, they would follow the soldiers to ideological classes every night, and they would sing songs together during training.

After these trainings, Cen Huaian and these young men have undergone great changes in their posture and eyes. Everyone has matured a lot.

Even Cen Huaixin and Cen Huaize, although they still have various minor problems, are better than when they first came to the camp. At least they know what unity is and what comrades are.

New Year's Eve, Cen's house.

When making dumplings, Jiang Shengnan wanted to be happy. But Xiwang was completely unmotivated. She missed Cen Huaize and Cen Huaixin.

"Dad, Mom, it's New Year's Eve today, and the Chinese New Year will be celebrated tomorrow. We have to bring Ozawa, Xinxin, and An An back to celebrate the New Year, right?"

Xi Wang couldn't understand at all, how could his parents-in-law be so cruel and not care about their grandchildren at all?

"So many soldiers in the army cannot go home to celebrate the New Year. With them accompanying the three Ozawa brothers and sisters, this year's Chinese New Year will be even more lively than at home." Father Cen simply ignored Xi Wang.

Xiwang wanted to say something more, but Cen Zhengshi held her back: "Hurry up and make dumplings. These can be sent to Xiaoze and the others."

Xiwang glared at him, but Cen Zhengshi didn't care.

Chu Xia concentrated on making her own dumplings. She specially prepared An An's favorite fillings and was waiting to send them to Cen Huai'an.

As for Cen Zhengshi and Xi Wang, what does it have to do with her.

In early summer, I made a lot of dumplings, but they were not cooked. I put them in layers in a food box and handed them to Father Cen. He said, "Dad, tell An An that the dumplings will cool down after being cooked and they will taste good when cooked in the army. Cook them well." Let him eat the dumplings with his friends, coaches and comrades in the army."

Father Cen carried it and looked at Xiwang and Cen Zheng again: "Are your bags ready?"

Xiwang wanted Cen Zhengshi to go and see the two children and not take them back to the head office.

But Cen Zheng didn't say anything. He handed the wrapped dumplings to Cen's father and said, "Dad, this is for Xiaoze and Xinxin. You should also ask them to remember to share it with others."

Father Cen ignored Xi Wang's hesitation and left with two food boxes. Jiang Shengnan couldn't follow him, let alone Xi Wang.

Xiwang was so angry that he pinched Cen Zhengshi's waist hard, turned around and left the kitchen.

However, Chu Xia didn't tolerate her, so he directly asked her and Cen Zhengshi to come out to help when cooking New Year's Eve dinner.

Xiwang: "Where can a man do the cooking work?"

Jiang Shengnan: "All the men in my family have to work, including Zhengshi when he was a child."

Chu Xia was cutting vegetables and said, "It's okay if you don't do it. My rule is that whoever doesn't do it won't eat it. Both Zhengnian and An An know my rules."

Xiwang looked at the two of them, his brows furrowed, with a look of incomprehension on his face.

Cen Zhengshi grabbed Xi Wang's hand and said, "Stop talking and help."

When Xiwang looked at Cen Zheng, he had already taken the vegetables to wash, so he could only walk over to work.

The New Year's Eve dinner was finally settled in a strange atmosphere, and at this time Father Cen also came back, his face still seemed to be cold from the outside wind.

But apart from the dusty life, Father Cen still has satisfaction in his eyes.

Xiwang couldn't wait to run to Cen's father and ask about Cen Huaize and Cen Huaixin.

"They had a good time in the training camp. Making and cooking dumplings with the soldiers was more lively than at home."

"Dad, I'm not asking about the New Year, I'm asking how they are doing during this time."

Father Cen: "I'm talking about these days as well. It's very good. It's better than following you two as a couple."

"Dad, what about An An? Did you say you missed home?" Chu Xia also missed Cen Huai'an, and An An was gone for so long, so she was also worried.

"No. An'an seems to have grown a lot, and she's still fine there."

Although Chu Xia didn't say she was completely relieved, she wasn't as worried as before when there was no news.

Without a few children, the New Year's Eve dinner would be less lively. The same is true for other families in family homes who send their children there.

At this moment, I really regretted sending my child to training. But it was just a trace, and I forgot about it after eating.

Father Cen brought back news about each child, as well as their letters to their parents.

The guards sent the letters to other families. Chu Xia, Cen Zhengshi and Xiwang, after the New Year's Eve dinner, Cen's father handed the letters to them.

Father Cen read the letters from Cen Huaize and Cen Huaixin in advance to see if they were trying to figure it out or if they were talking about something else. Have they made any progress this month?

They must have complained, but they didn't ask their parents to take them out. Father Cen is already very satisfied.

Cen Huaian's father was relieved and did not read his letter.

I watched it in early summer, but after reading it, I felt even worse.

Because Cen Huai'an's letter did not include a sentence about whether he had a hard time in the training camp or whether training was hard. He only talked about interesting things during training and training, and did not write about the hard work of training.

Having done military training in early summer, I certainly know that training in the army is harder and more tiring than military training. There is also training, which is many times more tiring than daily training.

But Cen Huaian didn't say a word, he just didn't want her to worry. Chu Xia felt her eyes were a little wet, and even wanted to run to Cen Huaian and hug him immediately.

In early summer, he calmed down and wrote a letter to Cen Huai'an. Tomorrow Xiao Zhu will send the letters to the children.

She wrote to Cen Huai'an in the letter: An'an, mother knows that you are working hard, and you can complain to her as much as you want. You don't need to be so sensible when you are here with your mother. When you are tired or injured, my place will always be your last safe haven...

In addition to letters, Chu Xia also prepared some medicines, as well as a lot of beef jerky, apples, canned snacks and the like.

She didn't know if children were allowed to eat these in the training camp, but just bring them all with you. If you can't keep any, you can bring them back. If you keep them, An An can eat them.

Xiwang's preparations were much more exaggerated than those in early summer. Chu Xia only had a cloth bag to carry it, but Xiwang brought a suitcase over.

Father Cen felt that she was just fooling around. When he looked at Cen Zheng, he asked directly: "She doesn't understand the rules of the army. Don't you understand either? Except for letters and food, you are not allowed to bring anything else with you!"

Father Cen also mentioned a lot of food that cannot be taken to the army, including snacks. Finally, looking west at the pile of things, Cen Zhengshi picked through them and put them in two carrying bags.

Some of the other parents sent food, some didn't, but they all wrote letters.

Now is the Chinese New Year, and Father Cen is not so strict with the children. It's okay to bring beef and other things, and it happens to be shared with the soldiers in the entire camp during the Chinese New Year.

Tiangong base.

Everyone also celebrates during the New Year.

This Spring Festival is a very special Spring Festival for researchers like Cen Huaian. They can't celebrate the New Year with their families, travel far away on business, and can't even call their families to say hello to the New Year.

They celebrate the New Year with their colleagues. Although it is lively, while eating dumplings and looking at the moon in the sky, everyone is missing their relatives and their hometown.

Cen Huaian stood by the window and looked at the bright moon in the sky, with the figures of Chu Xia and An An in his mind.

Are they having New Year's Eve dinner now? Will you talk about him? Do you miss him?

He missed them.

*

No matter how Xiwang told Cen's father, she couldn't get the two children back.

It wasn't until after the Lantern Festival, almost a month later, that a group of thin and dark teenagers came back in a military truck.

As soon as he entered the family home, he excitedly shouted "Dad!" "Mom!"

"We're back!"

In addition to missing my parents, I also want them to see how I have changed. They have grown a lot this month. Even the coach praised them before leaving.

Only Cen Huaian and Xiaohe were not with them. However, Xiaohe couldn't hide the excitement and joy in his eyes. Cen Huaian himself couldn't wait to see his mother and grandparents.

Hearing the children's voices, the parents at home quickly came out. Xiwang was the first to rush out, and Chu Xia and Jiang Shengnan also walked out faster.

"Mother."

When he went out in early summer, Cen Huaian was about to walk home. When he saw her, he immediately stopped and shouted, with the attachment of a bird finally returning to its nest in his voice.

Chu Xia opened her hands towards him, curved the corners of her mouth, and showed a smile.

Cen Huaian immediately ran over and hugged him.

An An, who is almost 12 years old, is already very tall. With Chu Xia's height of 166cm, he is about a head taller than her.

But in Chu Xia's eyes, he was no different from An An, who was small and called her mother with a milky voice.

"I've lost weight, too..." Before Chu Xia could finish her words, she heard exaggerated crying coming from Xiwang.

She and Cen Huai'an looked over and saw Xiwang crying uncontrollably while holding the two children, and kept saying that they were suffering.

Cen Huaize and Cen Huaixin cried together with her, and their voices were loud in the family courtyard.

After crying for a while and not stopping, Father Cen said directly: "Boss, let them come in and cry."

Everyone outside was watching, and the joy of seeing the children again after a long separation was all wiped out by crying.

Cen Zhengshi held one by one, and Cen Huaize went in by himself. The whole family finally entered the house.

Chu Xia ignored Xi Wang and her children, and only focused on asking Cen Huaian about the situation in the training camp, asking Cen Huaian to tell the truth and stop saying those perfunctory words.

"But Mom, I really don't feel tired. And I even sparred with the coach."

Cen Huaian's eyes were shining as he talked about the process of sparring with his coach. Not only his coach, but also his comrades.

"Our styles are both similar and different."

Cen Huai'an's martial arts teacher is also from the military. He teaches martial arts that combines his own moves with the troops' enemy-killing techniques.

Therefore, what Cen Huaian learned overlapped with the combat skills trained in the army.

Although he has been practicing martial arts for many years, there is still a gap between him and his coaches and other soldiers who often fight with others.

Not only in terms of age and physical strength, but also in terms of experience in various battles. Therefore, Cen Huaian also learned a lot in the process of discussing with the coaches.

After the Lantern Festival, it's time for everyone to go back.

Xiwang still complained about Cen Huaize and Cen Huaixin being sent to training, but Cen's father forced Cen Zhengshi.

"Don't pamper them too much when you go back, as you will spoil the results of this training. Also, continue to send them here this summer."

If the effect once is not good enough, do it two or three times. Now that they are not adults yet, they still have to break up. Even if they can't break up like An An, at least they have to get rid of all those bad habits.

*

In early March 1988, Cen Zhengnian and the others ushered in the most exciting moment. The mission is assembled and ready for launch.

After getting ready, Cen Huai'an directed his colleagues, Ye Xingxiu and Yu Tian, ​​to concentrate on their work.

"3, 2, 1, launch!"

Watching the mission take off, everyone raised their hearts nervously and clenched their fists as they watched it rise on the predetermined course.

There is only one thought in everyone's mind: success, we must succeed!

Time passed by, and everyone looked at the picture in the command center, not daring to breathe hard.

"Gong Cen, we are on track."

"It's done!"

"Success!"

"The launch was successful!"

Everyone was moved to tears, hugged each other, shouted and cheered. Cen Zhengnian also breathed a sigh of relief with a smile on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.7K 152
Author: Burning Nine Leaps Status: Completed Classification: Rebirth Links: https://www.readnovel.com/book/21874878201788304 http://www...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 83.5K 49
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
62.1K 1.1K 43
Shen Xiaoyu just came to the shopping mall to buy new clothes to celebrate that she found a job, but she was hit by a rough kid on the elevator and r...
30.3K 561 37
https://m.shubaow.net/271/271493/ Author: Mo Yi Mo Jia Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-31 Latest: Chapter 362 Always 2 (E...