Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

By haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 98

656 9 0
By haenaaz

Jiang Zhishu stood up and walked behind Luo Peng, taking the iron box from her hand. There was a big white cat head painted on the iron box. He did not open it: "This is cooling oil."

It was not this round iron box that was used to apply medicine to Luo Peng before.

"No." Luo Peng looked at him and smiled gently: "This is the ointment I made myself in Chu Xia. I have used it. Take a look and see if the redness has gone away."

Luo Peng smoothed his hair to the side so that Jiang Zhishu could see more clearly.

The neck was bright red before, but now the redness is really not that obvious. It can be seen that the sunburned skin is slowly getting better.

Jiang Zhishu opened the round iron box, and a fresh smell of herbal medicine came out. It was not unpleasant, and the ointment was green and translucent. He dipped his hand into a little ointment and applied it carefully on Luo Peng's skin.

"Does it hurt?" Jiang Zhishu asked Luo Peng.

"It doesn't hurt." Luo Peng said, "It feels cool and very comfortable."

Jiang Zhishu applied ointment on all the sunburned areas on Luo Peng's neck. He held the ointment with a thoughtful expression on his face.

Luo Peng put down his hair, turned around and saw Jiang Zhishu's expression, and asked him, "What's wrong?"

Jiang Zhishu placed the small round box on the table, raised his eyes and looked at Luo Peng: "Is this ointment Chu Xia's own secret recipe?"

Luo Peng didn't know, she didn't ask Chu Xia.

Jiang Zhishu said: "Ask her for me. If so, I have a business that I would like her to help with."

Luo Peng blinked and tried to think about the business that Jiang Zhishu was doing. He didn't talk much to her, but if there was any big move, he would discuss it with her because he might lose money if it failed.

"Is it that business where you study medicine?"

The investment in this business is relatively large, and the cycle for achieving results and benefits is relatively long. Jiang Zhishu told Luo Peng when he first started doing it, that if it failed, he might have to lose everything he earned now.

After hearing this, Luo Peng hugged him and said, "It doesn't matter, I still have a job, I can support you."

Jiang Zhishu immediately raised his hands and hugged her, using his actions to deeply express the turbulent emotions in his heart.

Jiang Zhishu nodded: "Yes. I need more medical prescriptions."

He has now found suitable medical researchers from prestigious universities, as well as talents in chemistry. Of course, Jiang Zhishu is also looking for professional R&D talents for his other electrical appliance business. These two are the directions he wants to develop vigorously in the future.

It is best to combine machinery and medical treatment. In this regard, there is a large blank market in China.

Luo Peng said: "Let me ask Chu Xia for you."

After hearing what Luo Peng said about Jiang Zhishu's meaning, Chu Xia fell into deep thought: "Let me think about it, and I will give you an answer in a few days."

Luo Peng was not in a hurry. He couldn't be in a hurry when it came to Jiang Zhishu's business. Being anxious would make mistakes easily.

After returning home from Grandpa Chiang's house in early summer, I was still thinking about this matter.

Does she have a family secret recipe? Yes, the recipes she was forced to memorize by her grandfather in her previous life were all secret recipes passed down from her family.

In addition to teaching her, her grandfather also taught it to his apprentices. However, even if you have a prescription, you will not be able to make the medicine in the prescription without actually studying Chinese medicine. Making medicine requires some techniques.

Chu Xia hesitated whether to give this recipe to Jiang Zhishu. There were people who wanted to cooperate with her grandfather back then, but her grandfather had more traditional ideas and insisted that apart from passing the recipe on to his apprentices, he could only pass it on to his own family and not teach it to outsiders.

Many families who inherit traditional Chinese medicine have this concept. Not only Chinese medicine, but also many other skills, so this has also led to the inheritance of many ancient things. Once the family heir dies, no one else can know it, and the inheritance is cut off.

And she was not the only one in the family. Cen Zhengnian and Cen Huai'an should also know about such a big thing as cooperating with Jiang Zhishu.

A small family meeting was held in early summer to discuss prescription cooperation.

She couldn't reasonably take out all the prescriptions. Now Jiang Zhishu only wanted the prescription for sunburn ointment, and Chu Xia was only going to take out this one.

"This recipe was something I thought about privately when I was studying. The effect is very good, but it has never been used by outsiders. Now my eldest cousin has taken a fancy to this recipe. What do you think of my cooperation with him?"

It can't be said that Chu Xia is a recipe passed down from previous generations, that's all I can say.

Cen Huai'an looked at Cen Zhengnian, then at Chu Xia, and was the first to speak: "Mom, I will support you no matter what you choose."

The recipe belongs to my mother, so she can do whatever she wants with it. He and his father have no right to decide.

Cen Zhengnian also nodded: "You can make up your own mind about the recipe you researched yourself. An An and I have the same idea."

He held Chu Xia's hand and expressed what he meant.

Chu Xia looked at the two of them and laughed: "If you do this, the family meeting will be completely impossible to hold."

Cen Huaian: "But mom, that's your recipe. It's unreasonable for dad and I to decide for you."

Chu Xia couldn't tell her true inner thoughts. If this was really the recipe she had researched by herself, she wouldn't be so entangled.

She waved her hand and asked the two of them to take a shower: "You let me think about it myself."

Cen Zhengnian looked at her troubled look. Although he didn't know what she was worried about, he still followed her instructions and stood up. He reached out and rubbed her hair with his thumb: "Don't think too much, just follow your own ideas." Do."

Cen Huaian also said: "Mom, I don't want you to worry."

Chu Xia patted Cen Huai'an on the head: "Okay, I understand."

After the two left, Chu Xia looked at the water in the cup and murmured to herself: "Grandpa, would you like me to take out the prescription?"

There are many flowers blooming in summer. In early summer, I will find some beautiful wild flowers every day or go to the backyard to cut one or two roses and put them in a vase and put them on the table.

The rose in the bottle today has been ravaged by early summer.

"Grandpa, if you agree, this flower is the odd number."

Chu Xia started counting, but before she reached the end, she had the answer in her heart. But she still finished picking the flowers, which happened to be odd numbers.

Chu Xia clapped her hands and stood up, with a relaxed smile on her face: "Okay. Now you don't have to worry about it. Grandpa agreed."

As soon as Cen Zhengnian and Cen Huai'an came out of the bathroom, Chu Xia immediately announced happily: "I have decided to cooperate with my eldest cousin!"

Cen Zhengnian was happy with her, but he was mainly worried that being entangled in Chu Xia for too long would affect her mood. He doesn't care whether he cooperates or not.

Cen Huaian thought so too.

After Chu Xia made her decision, she called Luo Peng the next day and expressed her willingness to cooperate.

Originally, Chu Xia thought that she could discuss the details of cooperation with Jiang Zhishu in detail when she had time to rest.

Unexpectedly, she came home at noon and saw Jiang Zhishu, Luo Peng and Jiang Weixi at her home.

Cen Huaian was playing with Jiang Weixi and three puppies. Jiang Zhishu and Luo Peng were sitting on the sofa looking at the two children.

Seeing them, Chu Xia was surprised: "Cousin, cousin?"

Jiang Zhishu and Luo Peng stood up.

Jiang Zhishu knew that Luo Peng and Chu Xia had a good relationship, so he just nodded towards Chu Xia and let Luo Peng talk to Chu Xia.

"Chu Xia, I'm sorry." Luo Peng smiled apologetically at Chu Xia: "Zhishu and I were a little too excited when we heard you said you were willing to cooperate and couldn't help coming over today."

"It's okay." Chu Xia also showed a smile on her face: "It's convenient for me to come here, so I don't have to go find you again."

"Auntie!" Jiang Weixi shouted happily when she saw Chu Xia.

Chu Xia waved to her: "Hello Xixi."

"Okay!" Jiang Weixi also stretched out her little hand and waved to Chu Xia. At her current age, it was the time when she liked to learn from adults.

When Chu Xia discussed cooperation with Jiang Zhishu, Luo Peng took Jiang Weixi and followed Cen Huaian to his room to play with his toys.

Jiang Zhishu didn't waste any time and directly put the two cooperation contracts in front of Chu Xia: "In Shangyanshang, brothers and sisters, please take a look at these two contracts. This one is the plan for purchasing the prescription, and this one is the plan for your technology investment."

After he finished speaking, he let Chu Xia read slowly without disturbing her or urging her.

Jiang Zhishu came with his sincerity. He did not talk about the relationship between the two families, but only talked about Jiang Zhishu's character. He was not someone who would bully his collaborators. He preferred a win-win situation.

After reading every line of the two contracts in early summer, I really felt Jiang Zhishu's sincerity in wanting to cooperate. Whether it was buying out the prescription or investing in technology, the prices given were very reasonable, even at this time they were high prices. .

"Cousin, did you really not take care of me in this contract?"

Jiang Zhishu looked at Chu Xia with the same calm expression as before: "This is the quotation for your prescription after evaluation by the company's professionals. Your prescription is worth this price."

Of course Jiang Zhishu would not come to Chu Xia just after getting a medicine.

The medicine given to Luo Peng by Chu Xia was specially taken to the company's laboratory. After analysis by the scientific researchers he had established, it was determined that the efficacy was better than the medicines on the market, so he came to Chu Xia to discuss this cooperation.

Chu Xia picked up the technology investment cooperation and said: "I choose this."

If Chu Xia only had this prescription, she would have chosen to buy it out.

In the future, she will study Chinese medicine on her own, and she will also come up with the prescriptions in her mind that can cure diseases and save lives. So now the best partner for cooperation is Jiang Zhishu.

For other companies, Chu Xia couldn't guarantee whether he would be cheated. She still trusted Jiang Zhishu's character.

As if there were no surprises, Jiang Zhishu put away the other contract: "If you still have prescriptions in the future, the share will fluctuate according to the market and the value of the prescriptions. However, the requirement for technology investment is that the company's Fang Zi When you make better improvements, you have technical help."

Chu Xia nodded: "I agree."

This was all written in the contract. The two of them had no objections and the contract was signed today.

Chu Xia wrote down the recipe and gave it to Jiang Zhishu. She wrote down all the details including the technique for each step, how to grind the medicinal materials, the temperature required for adding them, and so on.

"If the thing made according to this recipe is not right, you can come back to me."

"Okay, happy cooperation." Jiang Zhishu extended his hand.

"It's a pleasure to cooperate." Chu Xia shook hands with him.

Chu Xia's worries were indeed correct. There was indeed a problem with the recipe production process.

Obviously I followed the steps written by Chu Xia step by step, but I don't know why, but the result is not the same as the original product.

When Jiang Zhishu called Chu Xia, the researcher had already had a headache because of this matter for several days.

"I have a day off tomorrow, so I'll go over there."

Jiang Zhishu asked Chu Xia to wait at home and he would send someone to pick her up.

The cooperation between Chu Xia and Jiang Zhishu was shown to Cen Zhengnian on the day of signing, in triplicate, and she took one copy herself.

"I'm close to buying a courtyard house!" Chu Xia was very happy. She and Cen Zhengnian had invested all their money in Jiang Zhida. Now the factory and the casino are not fully profitable yet, so she has not earned back the money yet. .

Jiang Zhishu's cooperation gave Chu Xia new hope.

Cen Zhengnian knew Chu Xia's wish, but the courtyard at home had already been given to Chu Xia. He asked her why she was still so eager to buy it?

"Because it was given to our family by my parents. Even if my name is written on the courtyard, it does not belong to me alone. I want to buy one myself."

Seeing that Cen Zhengnian still didn't understand, Chu Xia explained to him with a smile: "If you and An An make me angry one day, I will run to my house and you won't be able to get in!"

Cen Zhengnian suddenly realized and frowned again.

Although Chu Xia said this in a joking tone, Cen Zhengnian could tell that she was still uneasy. I don't completely trust him either.

Cen Zhengnian felt distressed in his heart. He reached out and suddenly took Chu Xia into his arms, gently caressed her back and said, "If you want to buy a courtyard house, you can buy it. You can use my salary."

Chu Xia was a little confused when she was hugged by Cen Zhengnian. When she heard what he said, the corners of her mouth curved up and she reached out to hug him: "Yes."

The next day when Jiang Zhishu came to pick up Chu Xia, she told Cen Zhengnian the same thing. Chu Xia also asked Jiang Zhishu if he could take An An with him, and he said yes.

"You can only eat by yourself at noon, don't forget the time."

Cen Zhengnian nodded: "Okay."

He watched Chu Xia and Cen Huaian leave the family home in a black car, and frowned again, thinking about how to make the task go faster.

A few days ago, scientific researchers Yan Hemin and Cen Zhengnian said that as long as this mission is completed, all scientific researchers will be given a short vacation.

Cen Zhengnian has never taken a long vacation. Although the vacation is far away, he has already planned countless vacation arrangements in his mind.

*

Jiang Zhishu's company.

When Chu Xia and Cen Huaian arrived, it went smoothly. Someone took them directly to Jiang Zhishu's office. After entering, Luo Peng was playing with Jiang Weixi inside.

Judging from the non-surprised attitude of the staff, Chu Xia knew why Jiang Zhishu agreed to her bringing An An over.

Jiang Weixi took the doll and played house with Luo Peng. As soon as she saw Cen Huaian, she immediately got up from the carpet and ran to him and Chu Xia: "Brother!"

"Auntie!"

Mom said she should call someone first when she saw an adult. After calling Jiang Weixi, she took Cen Huaian's hand, shook his hand and said in a sweet voice: "Brother, brother, let's play house, you are the father and I am the mother. "

Jiang Zhishu saw that his daughter was so entangled with Cen Huaian, even more enthusiastic than she was towards him, and he felt a little regretful in his heart for agreeing to Cen Huaian's coming.

But business matters.

Cen Huaian was pulled by Jiang Weixi to sit on the carpet and play. Luo Peng watched from the side and smiled gently at Chuxia and said, "Chuxia, you and Zhishu go to work. I will watch over the two children."

"Okay, please cousin sister-in-law."

Luo Peng shook his head: "Zhishu must be troubling you. You can't rest at home even if you have a day off."

The laboratory building is behind the office, with a small garden in the middle. Various flowers are blooming in it, and there are many bamboos planted on the edge.

When you walk through the garden and see the experimental building at the back, you can notice that it is different from the office building. People here are more reserved and only mind their own business, no one cares who comes in.

"The ointment making center is here."

When Chu Xia, Jiang Zhishu, and his secretary came over, the experts and researchers who led the research team happened to conduct another experiment, and they still felt that the medicine was not effective.

"Which step was wrong?"

"Dr. Xu."

"boss."

Dr. Xu glanced at Jiang Zhishu and continued to think about the production process. In his eyes, the boss was not as important as research.

"Dr. Xu, this is the provider of the prescription—Dr. Luo Chuxialuo."

Dr. Xu's eyes immediately shifted from the ointment to Chu Xia's face. Her eyes were shining as if she was seeing some treasure.

"Hello, Dr. Luo."

"Hello, Dr. Xu."

Dr. Xu did not be polite to Chu Xia, but directly took her to see how their team made the prescription, and asked her what went wrong.

The steps and methods for making ointment are actually not difficult. The main thing is that you need to pay attention to the details, otherwise it will easily fail.

After reading it only once in early summer, I understood the problem: "The temperature of your water is wrong."

"Impossible, we measured it using temperature, and it was made according to the temperature of the prescription."

Chu Xia said: "There is something wrong with the thermometer."

Dr. Xu frowned, this was not impossible.

I made it myself in front of them in early summer, only raising the temperature of the water. The thermometer still showed the same temperature, but everyone touched the measuring cup, and the water was obviously hotter than when they made it before.

Sure enough, after the ointment was made this time, its efficacy was exactly the same as the original one that Jiang Zhishu brought over.

Dr. Xu sighed, threw away the thermometer, and started to check various instruments in the laboratory with all the team members.

If there is a problem with the instrument, there will be problems whether it is making sunburn ointment or other medicines.

The inspection proved that there was not only a problem with the thermometer, but also problems with many instruments, which was obviously not normal.

Jiang Zhishu's eyes had become sharp.

Chu Xia could feel the change in the atmosphere, and she had nothing to do next. She chose to leave the laboratory first, and Jiang Zhishu needed to solve the rest.

Dr. Xu would like to say a few more words to Chu Xia, but the current situation does not allow it, so he can only sigh with regret.

*

It takes a long time for sunburn ointment to go through research and development, registration for clinical trials, and then to market. Therefore, for a while, the sunburn ointment she provided was not available on the market in early summer.

She didn't take it to heart and concentrated on practicing with Dr. Yan.

When Cen Huai'an starts school in September, he will be a third-year junior high school student. At the end of the next semester, he will take the entrance examination to advance to high school.

Chu Xia felt that time passed so fast, but it was also because Cen Huaian skipped a grade, so he obviously didn't look like a student who was about to enter his senior year of high school.

Many students in his class have grown a lot over the summer vacation. One of the most obvious ones is Cen Huai'an's front desk, which has grown seven to eight centimeters over the summer vacation.

"Mom, I also want to eat five buns a meal, and I also want to grow taller."

That's what Cen Huaian told him at the table. There were not only five buns, but also cakes, vegetables and porridge. It was a lot to eat in one meal.

This is normal. Children need a lot of nutrients during their youthful development.

"How old is he?" Chu Xia asked Cen Huaian calmly.

"15 years old."

"How old are you?"

"11 years old." When Cen Huaian said it, he knew that the age difference was much different and his voice was a bit soft.

"You are four years apart. No matter how much you eat and burst your belly, you still won't be able to keep up with the food you have eaten in these four years." Chu Xia patted Cen Huai'an on the head.

"You haven't reached puberty yet, the period of rapid growth and height, so don't be anxious. In two or three years, you don't want to grow taller..."

"I want to! Mom." Cen Huaian grabbed Chu Xia and said eagerly.

"Okay, if you want to grow taller, then you will be like a sapling, and it will grow into a towering tree."

Cen Huaian thought about that scene and pursed his lips and smiled.

Cen Zhengnian gave him a piece of meat: "According to genetics, your mother and I are both short. There is a high probability that you will not be short."

There is another basis in early summer. The original book clearly describes Cen Huai'an's height, which is 185. Their family eats well, and there is no shortage of fish, meat, eggs, milk, vegetables and fruits. An An will never be shorter than in the book.

Chu Xia originally thought that she would be an intern with Dr. Yan for a year. Unexpectedly, when she came to work on this day in September, she was informed that she had passed the internship and could have a separate clinic for consultation.

When Chu Xia heard the news, she was still in a daze: "Teacher, why is it so sudden?"

"It's not sudden." Dr. Yan said with a smile: "With your ability, you can already treat patients alone. It's a waste of your ability to have you practice for three months."

Feng Xiaoyuan looked at Chu Xia with envy. She also wanted to have a separate clinic and treat patients independently.

"Teacher, when can I finish my internship?"

Dr. Yan tapped her head with his pen: "You still need some heat, just wait."

"How long?"

"Wait until the heat arrives."

Feng Xiaoyuan let out a long sigh, but she also knew that she was not as good as Chu Xia in medical skills. Facing the same patient, Chu Xia would always be praised by the teacher, and she would be the one criticized.

"Sister, let me help you move your things." Feng Xiaoyuan was very enthusiastic. There weren't many things in early summer, so she refused but still helped her enthusiastically.

Chu Xia's clinic is next door to Dr. Yan. There used to be a doctor here, but he was transferred before Chu Xia came.

There was nothing decorated in the consulting room, and there was a layer of dust on the table.

When Chu Xia was cleaning the table, Feng Xiaoyuan looked at the consulting room, the envy in her eyes deepened: "Senior sister, this consulting room is so big and comfortable! Will I have a consulting room like this in the future?"

Chu Xia nodded: "Yes, as long as the strength is approved by the teacher."

Feng Xiaoyuan's eyebrows drooped again: "I feel like I still need a long time."

She also came to help Chu Xia clean up, and the two of them worked together to clean the clinic. Chu Xia went to the director to get the things that were missing in the clinic. She started officially seeing patients today.

But traditional Chinese medicine is a clinic that depends on age and experience. She was too young, and all the patients were called Dr. Yan, so no one came to Chu Xia for treatment.

At the end of the day, there was a long line of people at Dr. Yan's office. In early summer, the clinic was empty.

She was not in a hurry, as this was not something that could be changed overnight, so when there were no patients, Chu Xia read medical books carefully, studied, and studied the prescriptions left by her grandfather in her mind.

Just before, Jiang Zhida brought her a lot of medicinal materials from Guangdong, and she can study them carefully now.

But Feng Xiaoyuan was even more anxious than her: "Senior sister, what should I do if no one comes to see you for medical treatment?"

Chu Xia poured her a glass of water and said, "Study and wait for the opportunity."

There will always be people who come to see her for medical treatment. As long as there is a chance, Chu Xia will slowly accumulate a reputation, and people will also come to her for medical treatment.

Feng Xiaoyuan wrinkled her round face: "When I treat patients independently in the future, will I be like my senior sister?"

Chu Xia looked at her and said, "You first need to pass the teacher's internship."

What Chu Xia is good at is different from what Dr. Yan is good at in traditional Chinese medicine. She is good at gynecology and pediatrics. Dr. Yan is better at gastrointestinal, throat, chest and lungs, and body conditioning.

Chu Xia also takes care of her body, and she is better at medicinal food.

As the weather gets colder, there is still no change in the clinic in early summer, and she can bear her temper.

Dr. Yan obviously understood Chu Xia's situation. He was afraid that Chu Xia would not be able to let go, so he said to Chu Xia: "Study seriously now, and patients will come slowly."

This is how young Chinese medicine practitioners survive.

"I know, teacher."

However, Chu Xia now welcomed her first patient, an old acquaintance - Shi Qin.

Chu Xia asked her to sit on a chair and asked her with a smile: "Has your disease recurred again?"

Shi Qin shook his head, stretched out his arms and said: "I can't eat recently, I'm always sleepy, and my period has been postponed. I don't know what's going on. I knew you came to our affiliated hospital, so I came here specially to find you. Take a look."

If Shi Qin's illness hadn't been in Chu Xia, it would still be bothering her now. Shi Qin trusted Chu Xia's medical skills regardless of her age.

Chu Xia had some guesses in her mind. She stretched out her hand to feel Shi Qin's pulse, and her fingers stayed on her wrist for a long time.

Shi Qin's heart started to rise: "What's wrong? Is it..."

Chu Xia put down her hand and said directly to Shi Qin: "Don't think about it, it's a good thing."

Shi Qin stared at Chu Xia with his eyes widened, his heart beating loudly: "What good thing?"

"You're pregnant, two months old."

Chu Xia smiled and told Shi Qin this news, which was no less than a bomb to her.

Shi Qin froze there and didn't come back to his senses for a long time.

Chu Xia didn't rush her. She lowered her head and wrote something on the paper, letting Shi Qin digest it slowly.

"Chu Xia, you...are you serious?"

Shi Qin carefully placed his hand on his belly, still a little unbelievable: Is there a little life here?

Chu Xia looked at her with a blessing smile on her face: "It's true. If you still feel it's not true, go to a Western doctor for another check-up."

There is no B-ultrasound in the hospital at the moment. Most of the pregnancy tests are urine tests, and there is no systematic prenatal check-up. If you are pregnant, the test is very simple. Just follow the doctor's instructions and come in the month.

At this time, most people don't have the concept of prenatal check-up.

Shi Qin shook his head, grabbed Chu Xia's hand and said, "I believe you. Please tell me what pregnant women should pay attention to when they are pregnant."

Chu Xia gave her what she had just been writing: "I've prepared it for you. Take a look. If you don't understand, just ask me. But I still recommend that you go to a Western doctor for a checkup."

Shi Qin nodded, indicating that he listened.

She really didn't understand something on the paper, so she asked Chu Xia for a long time. There were no other patients in early summer, so I patiently explained to her and gave her a lot of popular science about what pregnant women should pay attention to.

"But you don't have to be too careful. Being overly nervous is not good. Just act as if you are not pregnant. Be careful not to bump into your baby. Don't eat anything that is not good for the fetus. Just pay attention to supplementing your nutrition."

Shi Qin kept Chu Xia's words in mind, took the piece of paper Chu Xia gave him, and walked out of the consulting room as if he was holding an imperial edict.

Continue reading in early summer.

In the evening, Chu Xia's family was having dinner, and Ye Xingxu led Shi Qin to Chu Xia's house excitedly.

"Cen Zhengnian, I'm going to be a father! Hahaha!"

Cen Zhengnian glanced at him, continued eating and said, "Congratulations, but I have been a father a long time ago."

Cen Huaian is already in his teens, and Ye Xingxu has just become a father. Cen Zhengnian is not envious.

Ye Xingsu didn't care about Cen Zhengnian's attitude, he was still very happy, and even went to Chu Xia to thank her.

If Chu Xia hadn't discovered that Shi Qin was pregnant, the two of them, being inexperienced, didn't know whether they would have lost the child.

After all, the taboo paper given by Chu Xia clearly stated that no sexual activities could be carried out as a couple in the first three months as it would be prone to miscarriage. However, two days before Shi Qin went to the hospital, they also exercised.

Shi Qin was embarrassed to tell Chu Xia about this, but Ye Xingxiu was afraid that there would be problems with the fetus, so he shamelessly asked Chu Xia about the status of the fetus.

"The child is healthy and the pulse I feel is very strong. You don't have to worry."

Ye Xingxu breathed a sigh of relief and sat at Chu Xia's house and asked a lot of questions. After fully demonstrating his excitement as a new father, he left with Shi Qin.

*

Winter came earlier this year, and Cen Huaian grew taller. In early summer, he took him to the mall to buy clothes during his Sunday rest.

Nowadays, there are not only department stores in Beijing, but also newly opened large shopping malls with complete products and better service attitude, which have squeezed out a lot of business from department stores.

Today, Luo Peng and Jiang Zhiguan came to buy clothes with Chu Xia, and they also brought their children.

Jiang Weixian's mother didn't have much interaction with Chu Xia, and their relationship was not as good as theirs.

"In early summer, is it okay for An An to wear this? I think the style is quite elegant and the color is just right."

Luo Peng took a piece of cotton clothing and made gestures on Cen Huaian's body. Not only are there cotton-padded clothes, but there are also down jackets in the mall. You can find everything that is fashionable right now here.

Chu Xia stood back, looked at it and said, "Okay, An An, do you like it?"

Cen Huai'an has no objection to what clothes to buy, he doesn't care. Zhang Lu is the same as him in this aspect.

So he nodded, and Chu Xia asked him to take off his coat and try it.

When An An puts it on, he instantly looks like a young nobleman from some aristocratic family. This dress makes his face look prettier. I wonder if it's because of the lighting.

Chu Xia felt the thickness of the fabric and clothes, and asked the clerk to give Cen Huai'an a larger size to try.

The clothes are a little loose, but you can add clothes to them. The one just now is close to the body, and wearing a sweater will be tight.

I bought one size larger in early summer.

Jiang Weixi is different from her brothers and sisters. She likes buying new clothes the most. When she sees beautiful clothes, she wants to wear them. Luo Peng needs to hold her back from time to time.

Otherwise, she wouldn't know which pile of clothes to run into after a while.

"Mom! Mom! Skirt!"

Jiang Weixi also particularly liked small skirts, and she couldn't walk in them at all.

Luo Peng won't just spoil her. If she can't try, there's no point in crying if she doesn't try.

A few people were shopping when suddenly a surprising voice came to Chu Xia's ears: "Chu Xia! An'an!"

Chu Xia felt that the voice was familiar. She turned around and saw Guan Yan walking towards her with a boy who was shorter than An An.

"you?"

"Chu Xia, you don't know me anymore? I'm Guan Yan. We have been neighbors in the textile factory's courtyard for a long time."

"I remember." The happy smile on Chu Xia's face faded away, and her whole mood was very light.

"I just didn't expect that we would meet here."

It is not an exaggeration to say that there is bad fate.

Guan Yan always had a smile on her face: "I didn't expect it, it means we are really destined. Before you and An An moved away, we didn't know you had moved to the capital."

Chu Xia: "Others don't know either."

Guan Yan's eyes were always on Chu Xia and her companions standing with Chu Xia, and the smile in her eyes deepened: "We have also moved to the capital. I don't know many people. We all came to the capital from Liangzhou. How about Let's have a meal together and move around more in the future?"

Chu Xia refused directly: "It's not convenient for us to eat now, sorry. There are still people waiting at home, let's leave first."

Guan Yan originally wanted to have a few more words with Chu Xia and the others, but she hadn't mentioned anything about An An and Qi Ming's children playing together in the future.

However, they had already gone far in early summer, so Guan Yan had no choice but to give up.

"Mom, with Cen Huaian's mother's attitude, why do we have to talk to her?"

"You don't understand." Guan Yan nodded his forehead and said, "I'm not talking to her, I'm talking to the relationship behind her."

Chu Xia's family can come to the capital and gain a foothold, and the people around Chu Xia have good temperaments and looks, which shows that she has a lot of connections in the capital.

Now that their family has just arrived in the capital, it is time to establish a firm foothold, and Guan Yan needs to find someone who can help her establish herself quickly.

We are fellow villagers, we are neighbors, and we live in the same capital. There is no better relationship than this.

Unfortunately, for some reason, Luo Chuxia was wary of her from the first meeting. Guan Yan has established good relationships with many people, and there is no bone that cannot be broken off. Only Luo Chuxia, no matter what, is useless.

But this is just one line of Guan Yan, she has other lines.

Chu Xia didn't continue shopping in the mall. When she saw Guan Yan and Qi Ming, she felt bad.

Jiang Zhiguan and Luo Peng also felt the change in her mood, and immediately asked her after leaving the mall: "Did that woman just do anything bad to you and An An?"

Chu Xia shook her head: "No, I just simply don't like their family."

Cen Huaian took Chu Xia's hand and said, "Mom, I don't like it either."

Jiang Zhiguan stood unconditionally between the two of them: "If you don't like it, it must be their fault. They don't know where your home is. The capital is so big, the chance of meeting you in the future is slim."

Chu Xia was also thinking: Yes, the capital is so big, why did they meet again? Is the plot so powerful?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 2.8K 60
Yan Sisi accidentally fell into the water and realized that she was living in a chronicle. In the book, the heroine is her "cousin", a real daughter...
147K 1.9K 200
Author: Green Orange Lemon Tea Status: Serialization Update: 2024-03-2 Chapters: 1~200 https://www.uuks5.com/book/783303/ The daughter of a gangster...
15.3K 168 9
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278197/ Author: Fu Yidongsang Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-11 Latest: Chapter 86 Journey of...
47.5K 367 21
https://m.shubaow.net/288/288568/ Author: Ling Younian Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-06-25 Latest: Chapter 191 Extra Story...