Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

由 haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... 更多

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 87

850 12 0
由 haenaaz

"People from Liangzhou?"

Liangzhou is so big, and there is more than one person doing business in Yangcheng. The person Jiang Zhida was talking about, Chu Xia thought about it, could it be the young man from the store where she often buys clothes in Liangzhou?

Every time he comes in, the clothes he buys are from Yangcheng, because his clothes are the most fashionable in Liangzhou City, and Chu Xia and An An basically buy their clothes there.

"Are you selling clothes?" Chu Xia asked Jiang Zhida.

"No, the same business as mine is called Qi Xiangdong. Have you heard of it, cousin?"

Chu Xia's eyebrows wrinkled, she knew who this person was, the father of Qi Ming, the hero of the original book.

She had been wondering before. After the death of the original owner, Cen Huaian was taken to the northwest. How could he get in touch with Qi Ming later? Then the events later in the book happened.

Now Jiang Zhida knows Qi Xiangdong, and judging from his tone, the relationship between the two is not bad.

Therefore, the next encounter between Cen Huaian and the Qi family should begin with Jiang Zhida.

Due to their relationship in Liangzhou and the Qi family's desire to please, it is natural that Cen Huaian and Qi Ming gradually become closer.

Chu Xia sighed in her heart. She thought that by leaving Liangzhou, Guan Yan and Qi Ming, she would be far away from the content of the original book.

Now it seems that things are not that simple.

However, the butterfly wings have been fluttered. Even if the whole family comes to the capital, An An is no longer the love-less An An in the book, and An An will not become what is described in the book.

"I know him." Chu Xia said to Jiang Zhida, the smile on his face disappeared: "His family and mine are neighbors."

Jiang Zhida looked at Chu Xia, he felt the change in her attitude, and his face showed thoughts.

"I haven't heard Qi Xiangdong talk about his family."

Chu Xia said lightly: "Our two families don't have much contact."

They are neighbors but have not had much contact with each other. It is obvious that the cousin's opinion of the Qi family is not good. Jiang Zhida had made up his mind, and he had to consider his cooperation with Qi Xiangdong.

Compared with Qi Xiangdong, whom he had just met, Jiang Zhida certainly trusted Chu Xia.

Jiang Zhida skipped the topic of Qi Xiangdong and told Cen Zhengnian, Cen Huaian and Chu Xia about his business in Yangcheng.

Over the years, Jiang Zhida has been traveling between Yangcheng and Beijing for business. He has encountered many things and matured a lot.

Jiang Zhida rarely told his family about the dangers he encountered outside. He would only talk to his elder brother and ask him how he handled it.

He would also ask Chu Xia for his opinion on some big business decisions.

When Chu Xia found out that her and Cen Zhengnian's money had invested in Jiang Zhida's business, she didn't expect it. She refused from the beginning. They only contributed part of the money, and the business was done by Jiang Zhida and Qian Ran. This was unfair to Jiang Zhida.

But Jiang Zhida insisted, saying that without her and Cen Zhengnian's money, his business would not be able to continue, and she could not let go of this share.

The two argued for a long time, and finally each took a step back. She wanted only 8% of the shares, not 20%.

When Jiang Zhida first started his business, Chu Xia's dividends were very small, and she didn't take any, so Jiang Zhida continued to invest in the business.

Later, his business grew and he opened two stores in the capital. It was only in early summer that he started receiving dividends every year.

When Jiang Zhida didn't know whether to fight hard or play it safe, Chu Xia would give him key advice.

She knows some future directions and will help Jiang Zhida avoid some pitfalls. Facts have proved that Jiang Zhida did nothing wrong when he heard what Chu Xia did. He became more and more convinced of Chu Xia's vision.

Cen Zhengnian didn't know much about business, so he didn't interrupt Chu Xia and Jiang Zhida's conversation. He sat and peeled the apple. After peeling it, he cut the apple into small pieces on the plate with a knife.

Jiang Zhida was thirsty as he spoke, and reached out to grab a piece of apple to eat. When he was about to get the apple, Cen Zhengnian grabbed his wrist and stuffed an unpeeled apple into his hand: "Eat this."

Jiang Zhida looked at the apple on the plate, took a bite and asked, "Why can't I eat that?"

Cen Zhengnian placed the plate in front of Chu Xia and Cen Huaian and said, "Because this is for Chu Xia and An An."

Cen Zhengnian continued to peel, and Jiang Zhida suddenly felt that the apples in his hands no longer tasted good.

Grandpa Jiang laughed unceremoniously next to him: "Dazi, do unpeeled apples taste good?"

Jiang Zhida took a bite of the apple and said, "It's delicious! It's very sweet!"

*

"An'an!" As soon as Zhang Lu arrived at Grandpa Jiang's house, he shouted his name excitedly.

Cen Huaian was sitting on the sofa eating an apple. When he heard her voice, he swallowed the apple in his mouth and said, "Sister."

Zhang Lu ran in with a bright smile on his face, bringing in a gust of wind.

Although she was in a hurry, she saw the elders sitting in the living room and called them one by one. Then he squeezed in and sat between Jiang Zhida and Cen Huaian.

"Cousin, please go over there. I have something to say to An An."

Jiang Zhida made way for her, gnawed on an apple and asked curiously: "What did you say to An An?"

Zhang Lu said loudly: "An'an won the first place in the mathematics competition and became famous in our fourth middle school Mathematical Olympiad class! An'an, our teacher even specially copied the paper you wrote for us to see and praised you for your perfect writing. Scold us for not living up to expectations!"

As she spoke, Zhang Lu laughed "hahaha", and the whole living room was surrounded by her clear laughter.

"An'an, our group of people are so arrogant. Now we finally know that there is a world outside the world, and there are people outside the world. You are so awesome. Every time I say you are my brother in class, I feel very proud!"

Although Zhang Lu has a good relationship with his classmates in the class, he also feels that they are sometimes too arrogant. Now that they have been hit by An An, she is particularly happy.

Neither Chu Xia nor Cen Huaian told anyone about Cen Huaian's math competition results.

Because Cen Huaian has won too many first places, Chu Xia only praises him at home and talks too much to others. If others hear too much, they will not be happy for you and will think that you are deliberately showing off.

And Cen Huai'an doesn't think winning the first place is a big deal. He subconsciously forgets the award he won every time. Remembering it will make him proud and he will not make progress.

Grandpa Jiang and Jiang Zhida were surprised when they heard what Zhang Lu said. They were not surprised that Cen Huaian won first place in the city competition, but they were surprised that he could completely restrain himself from showing off to others.

Children all like the looks and words of praise from others. If they get a word of praise from the teacher, they will go home and tell their parents. They can't help it.

"An'an, why didn't you tell your great-grandfather about your competition results?"

Cen Huaian put down the apple in his hand, looked at Grandpa Jiang and said seriously: "Grandpa, the city competition is only the first stage of the competition. There are so many outstanding junior high school students across the country, and there are many first places."

So he won first place, and there was no need to talk about it everywhere. An An would only tell Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian about his achievements, and he would be happy when Chu Xia praised him.

Jiang Zhida looked at Cen Huaian with admiration, and suddenly stretched out his hand to pinch his face. Cen Huaian's expression did not change, but he looked at Jiang Zhida with doubtful eyes: Cousin, what are you doing?

Jiang Zhida let go of him, avoided Grandpa Jiang's hand, and said with a smile: "I just wanted to see if An An was really only ten years old. When I was ten years old, I only knew how to eat and go out to play. How could I Think so much."

Grandpa Jiang finally slapped him on the back: "You think everyone is a failure like you!"

Chu Xia smiled beside her, and Cen Zhengnian placed the cut apple in front of her again: "Eat the apple."

Chu Xia turned to look at him: "In Zheng Nian, I also feel that An An is too tight on herself."

Cen Zhengnian: "I was the same as An An when I was ten years old. At that time, I felt that doing what you like was more interesting than going out to play."

Chu Xia glanced at him: "But mom told me that you and your elder brother did a lot of 'good things' when you were young."

There was something in her words. Cen Zhengnian was not a well-behaved child when he was a child. He was only well-behaved on the surface. He always gave his brother advice behind his back when it came to making trouble.

Cen Zhengnian fed a piece of apple to Chu Xia's mouth. There was no trace of embarrassment on his face, and he nodded with a smile on his face: "Yes, that's right."

Cen Zhengnian admitted what Chu Xia said, but that happened when he was a child and does not affect the present.

Chu Xia bit off the apple from his hand, looked at his face carefully for a while, and found that he still looked the same as before, and asked her what was wrong with her eyes.

Chu Xia shook her head and looked away: She already knew how shameless Cen Zhengnian was, and ordinary people couldn't compare with him.

Over there, Zhang Lu had already talked about their Mathematical Olympiad classmate: "Liu Hongyu will never say that he is number one anymore."

She held the apple in front of Cen Huai'an and ate it as she said, "He only won the second prize in the math competition this time. He didn't do well in the exam before I did. He is very shocked now."

Cen Huaian asked Zhang Lu: "Sister, did you also win the first prize?"

Zhang Lu nodded, waved his hand nonchalantly and said, "It's incomparable with your results. I am the first prize winner. What makes me happier is that I can participate in the league with you! But you are traveling across the country. I went there to win first prize in the league, and I just went there to see what the national league is like."

Grandpa Jiang watched the two children gather together and talk about participating in the national league, and the smile on his face never fell.

*

After leaving Grandpa Jiang's house, Jiang Zhida went to find Qian Ran. Not only Jiang Zhida has changed, Qian Ran has also changed a lot.

He used to be shy and weak, but after experiencing so many things, that shyness has long since disappeared, and the look on his face is no longer the same as before, and he can be seen clearly at a glance.

"Xiao Ran." Qian Ran handed Jiang Zhida a cigarette, and the two stood in the yard, filled with smoke for a while, and no one spoke.

After a while, Jiang Zhida put out his cigarette and said to him: "Let's think about our cooperation with Qi Xiangdong again."

Qian Ran also put out the cigarette and frowned: "Why? He has deeper connections in Yangcheng. It will be smoother for us to build the factory in Yangcheng. He just wants us to help him enter the capital market. Our cooperation is a win-win situation." ."

Jiang Zhida said: "I met my cousin-in-law today, and she knows Qi Xiangdong."

Qian Ran had worked with Jiang Zhida for so long and instantly understood what he meant: "What does my cousin mean, Qi Xiangdong cannot be trusted?"

Jiang Zhida shook his head: "My cousin didn't say that. But my cousin and he are neighbors, but she is a stranger to Qi Xiangdong's family. I can even hear a hint of displeasure in my cousin's tone when she talked about him."

Qian Ran was also convinced by Chu Xia, because without Chu Xia's opinions on several business decisions, their business might have been over immediately.

He nodded and said, "Forget it then, let's build the factory and then think of other solutions."

Jiang Zhida showed a relaxed smile on his face and patted Qian Ran on the shoulder: "I was afraid you wouldn't agree when I came over."

Qian Ran also laughed, as if he had returned to the innocent look he had when he first started doing business: "I don't have to listen to anyone else, and I won't disobey you and my cousin."

*

The Chinese New Year is approaching, but the hospital is as busy as ever, and there is no sense of joy and preparation for the Chinese New Year outside.

Compared with other departments, the department they worked in in early summer was relatively busy, and Mrs. Tang did not work every day.

Chu Xia and Ye Mengchun are interns. If Mrs. Tang doesn't come, they will have more time to study. Mrs. Tang is very humane, and her application for New Year's holiday in early summer was approved within a day.

I had spent several Spring Festivals in the capital in early summer, and now I was very familiar with preparing for the New Year. I bought all the things I needed to buy in two days.

She was preparing to fry some food such as meatballs and tofu that day. The batter for the fried meatballs had just been mixed when she received a call from Jiang Shengnan in early summer.

"Mom." Chu Xia and Cen Huaian took An An to the northwest once during last summer vacation and stayed for half a month before returning to the capital.

Summer in the northwest happens to produce a variety of fruits, and every fruit is very sweet. Chu Xia and Cen Huai'an ate a lot of grapes of various varieties every day in the northwest.

Not only did they eat grapes, they also ate a lot of other northwest delicacies. During that half month, the two of them had a great time eating. Cen Huaian and his friends also had a lot of fun in the family courtyard.

Xiaohe learned to play Go, but there was a big gap between his and Cen Huaian's levels, so there was no doubt that Xiaohe had never beaten Cen Huaian once.

After Xiaohe learned that Cen Huaian was skipping a grade, he also began to study hard for what he would learn in the next school year. It was obvious that he was preparing to skip a grade.

Finally, through An An, Chu Xia learned that Xiao He had successfully skipped grade.

After returning home, Chu Xia was also curious and couldn't help but ask Cen Huaian.

She knew that Cen Huai'an had been communicating with Xiaohe, and Xiaohe, who had been competing with Cen Huai'an, would definitely tell Cen Huai'an if he succeeded in skipping a grade. If he did not succeed in skipping a grade, he would not say anything.

A smile appeared on Chu Xia's face, and she told Jiang Shengnan about the New Year, with a bit of guilt in her tone: "Mom, the winter vacation is short, I can't take An An to your place to celebrate the New Year."

"It's okay." Jiang Shengnan smiled nonchalantly and said, "This year, your dad and I will go back to the capital to celebrate the New Year."

Chu Xia's eyes immediately showed surprise: "Mom, is it true? Then when will you and dad arrive in the capital? Zhengnian and I will pick you up."

"You don't have to come." Jiang Shengnan said, "We will go back to the old house by ourselves."

The old house Jiang Shengnan mentioned was the courtyard house. She called and told Cen Zhengnian in early summer about their return, and also asked Cen Zhengnian to find someone to tidy up the courtyard house.

After Cen Zhengnian heard what Chu Xia said about this, he stopped picking up vegetables with his chopsticks and looked at Chu Xia: "Why don't Mom and Dad come to the capital to celebrate the New Year and live with us?"

Chu Xia shook her head: "Mom means that they live in a courtyard. She said that the courtyard is in the capital city, and it will be more convenient to see grandpa and the others later."

In fact, Chu Xia also understood that Jiang Shengnan and Cen's father were afraid that Chu Xia would feel uncomfortable living here in the institute. After all, the institute's house only had one floor, and there was no separation between upstairs and downstairs.

Chu Xia didn't care about this. She also persuaded Jiang Shengnan, but she still insisted. Chu Xia had no other choice.

Cen Zhengnian nodded: "Then do what mom wants."

Cen Huaian was listening with his ears open. As soon as Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian finished speaking, he immediately said, "Mom, Dad, I'll clean the courtyard."

Chu Xia gave him a ball: "With your current small body, how long will it take to clean up? I will go with you tomorrow."

Although Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian no longer live in the courtyard, they come here from time to time to visit and ask people to clean it.

Therefore, there are no weeds growing in the courtyard, and it is easier to clean up.

As usual in early summer, Jiang Zhida was asked to help find people. He was in business and knew all kinds of people who came out to work, and he also knew reliable people who worked as cleaners.

Not long after, Jiang Zhida came over with a girl of seventeen or eighteen years old with a round face.

"Leave it to Zhaodi, she works very efficiently."

Zhaodi smiled honestly at Chuxia, which made her face even redder. Chuxia looked down and saw the frostbite on her hands.

"Okay." Chu Xia always trusted the people Jiang Zhida was looking for. She took Zhaodi to clean the main house first, and Chu Xia also followed An An.

Unexpectedly, Zhaodi looked panicked when he saw the two of them working. She pinched the corner of her clothes and was about to cry in anxiety: "Let me do it. The boss paid me. If the boss sees that I don't do it well, If I live, I will have no money."

Chu Xia saw that she was so anxious that she was about to cry. It was not a lie. She could only take An An away first, then turned to ask Jiang Zhida, who was wandering leisurely in the living room: "How do you exploit your employees? An An and I Doing any work would make her cry."

Jiang Zhida turned his head and looked at Chu Xia and Cen Huaian with confusion: "When did I exploit my employees? She was not led by me, but by a store manager under me."

When Jiang Zhida said this, he frowned: "I'll look back."

His store has relatively clear rules and regulations, and it's okay to do things according to the rules, but if he does anything else based on his position, he will never allow it.

Jiang Zhida only opened one store a year in the capital and did not expand to many stores. The market in Beijing is only that big. If you open too many stores, it will be saturated and the goods will not be sold.

The store managers of these stores were personally selected by Jiang Zhida, and their ability was no problem. However, because he was busy building a factory in Yangcheng, he and Qian Ran had indeed neglected to manage the three stores recently.

Chu Xia: "You and the others all know each other. Nothing could be found in the store." She curled her lips and said, "I'll take An An, they don't know either of us."

Jiang Zhida's employees only knew him and Qian Ran, but they didn't know that they also had the invisible boss Chu Xia.

In early summer, Jiang Zhida sent flower baskets to every store she opened, but she was busy studying at school and had no time to go there.

Because Jiang Zhida sells electronic tape audio and video products, apart from asking him to help with English tapes in Chu Xia, she is not interested in other things and does not have that much time for entertainment.

"Okay." Jiang Zhida's eyes lit up and he thought it was a good idea: "How about you go tomorrow?"

"Now. You watch here while An An and I go shopping."

Jiang Zhida asked the two of them to leave quickly.

The three stores opened by Jiang Zhida are all in relatively prosperous areas of the capital city. She and Cen Huaian went to Xidan first.

On the whole street, Jiang Zhida's store is the most eye-catching.

When the store was being renovated, Chu Xia helped look at the design drawings. Jiang Zhida also hired students from the Academy of Fine Arts to draw the design drawings. The decoration style was completely different from other stores. It was very stylish but not ostentatious.

And because it sells electronic products and audio-visual products, many of the small designs inside are related to these. If you are a fan of the store, you will not be able to leave it when you enter the store. It is simply an ideal paradise.

There is a radio placed at the door of the store, which is playing the gentle singing of Hong Kong stars. Anyone passing by the door of the store will walk slower and listen for a while.

Chu Xia walked in with Cen Huaian. It was very quiet inside, but soon a salesperson came over with a smile and asked her and An An what they needed.

Cen Huai'an has never been to his cousin's shop. Zhang Lu has been and wanted to bring him with him, but he refused because he wanted to learn chess and martial arts. And the singers and songs he told Zhang Lu also not interested.

But when he walked into the store with his mother today, Cen Huaian discovered that there were actually many things in this world that he didn't understand, and these things were very interesting.

My mother had been discussing it with those people for so long, and what looked like a mess on paper turned into reality, but it was so beautiful.

Chu Xia told the salesperson that she wanted to go shopping with her children. The salesperson still smiled and said, "Okay, please call me if you need anything." She then backed away.

Chu Xia looked down at her badge and wrote down her name. Zhaodi, who cleans the courtyard, is not an employee of this store, Jiang Zhida said.

Cen Huaian was attracted by the cover of a tape. The tape had some words written on it that he couldn't understand. It wasn't as colorfully printed as other tapes, and it didn't even have the singer's profile picture. It only consisted of those strange letters and symbols.

Chu Xia came over to look at the tape in his hand and said softly: "This is a Russian song. If you are interested, you can buy it and listen to it at home."

"Yeah." Cen Huai'an took the tape. There were many tapes in other languages ​​around. Cen Huai'an picked a few more that he didn't recognize.

Chu Xia is familiar with many singers on tapes. Not only are they popular now, some of them will remain popular until later generations.

She also picked out a few tapes, but she only picked English as a foreign language, and she couldn't understand the others.

Chu Xia and Cen Huaian wanted to see what was going on in the store, so they walked around slowly.

After a long time, it became inconvenient to carry many tapes. The salesperson just now came over again and gave them two small baskets to hold the tapes.

There are a total of three salesmen in the store, and the business in the store is very good. Many people pick their own tapes, but the salesperson has been conscientiously watching the people picking tapes.

There are no surveillance cameras at this time, and theft is very common these days. If the store clerk fails to watch carefully and the item is stolen, they will have to pay compensation with wages.

Chu Xia walked for a while, called the clerk just now, and asked her what had been selling the most in the store recently.

The salesperson gestured to the tape on her basket with her palm: "The tape is everyone's favorite, and there is also an electronic watch. Would you like to see it, customer?"

"Recommend it for me."

Chu Xia picked up her electronic watch and suddenly asked: "Are you all so enthusiastic towards your guests?"

The salesperson said with a smile: "We have received professional training and hope that every customer will have a pleasant experience in the store."

Chu Xia stopped asking her questions and chose a digital watch for An An and asked him if he liked it?

An An took the black electronic watch and put it on his hand. It just fit. He nodded: "I like it."

"Okay, I'll buy this."

When checking out, there happened to be a male customer who stole something and refused to admit it. He also said that the store was slandering him.

The salesperson next to Chu Xia apologized to Chu Xia, handed the things to the salesperson next to her and asked her to continue helping Chu Xia check out, while she went to deal with the male customers.

When Chu Xia looked at what was happening over there, she found that the clerk was not always easy to talk to. He was tough when he needed to be tough and soft when he needed to be soft. The dispute over there was quickly resolved.

She quietly asked the salesperson at the checkout next to her: "Your store manager looks very powerful. Is he usually this kind to you?"

The salesperson immediately shook his head and said with admiration on his face: "No, our store manager is very nice. She is the person who does the most work in this store. She brought us out!"

Her eyes exuded the look of a role model, and Chu Xia could tell that what she said was true.

After settling the bill, Chu Xia took An An to Gulou East Street and Wangfujing Street.

We also went to a time-honored restaurant for a delicious meal.

The store in Wangfujing is similar to the store in Xidan, and the store manager is also highly qualified. But the store manager on Dongjie Street, the store where Zhaodi works, is different.

As soon as the store manager entered in early summer, he discovered that although he was very enthusiastic about the customers on the surface, his enthusiasm was superficial, a little slippery, and he was a bit pretentious.

He didn't show it, but Chu Xia could see it through the way he treated different guests. Normal guests wouldn't notice this, but Chu Xia observed it carefully and asked Cen Huaian.

An An has always been sensitive to people's emotions, and he can feel even the smallest emotions.

"Mom, I don't like this store manager." Cen Huaian didn't say anything else, he just whispered this to Chu Xia.

While browsing the store, Chu Xia heard the store manager scolding the clerks twice, blaming them for not being able to retain customers.

Chu Xia watched it from beginning to end. Those customers left because there was nothing they wanted in the store.

But neither the store manager nor the clerks ever thought to write down those tapes and bring them with them the next time they arrive, and other emergency response capabilities are not as good as those of the store managers and clerks in Xidan and Wangfujing.

I didn't buy anything in early summer, and as expected, the store manager's smile became less enthusiastic.

She walked out of the store and looked back at this store. The music played in this store was similar to that of the other two stores, but it didn't make people feel as comfortable as those two stores.

When she returned to the courtyard, Zhaodi had cleaned everything and left, and Jiang Zhida also paid her bill.

In just one day, the entire courtyard had a completely new look, even the coal stove in the kitchen was turned on, and an aluminum kettle was sitting on it.

There was water in the thermos. Chu Xia and An An put the pile of tapes they bought on the table, poured a glass of water, and then told Jiang Zhida what she saw. Cen Huaian added on the side.

"The store manager on Dongjie Street is indeed not good, and the clerks he brought out are also unqualified."

Although the clerk was not to blame for what happened in the store, it was the biggest mistake for a qualified clerk to fail to show her proper abilities under Jiang Zhida's high salary.

Jiang Zhida frowned heavily: "Wang Zhiqiang was not like this before. When he was in the first store, he was among the top two in sales every time."

If it weren't for his high performance, he wouldn't be a store manager. The store manager of another branch became a store manager because his sales performance was similar to Wang Zhiqiang's.

"Then it's possible, 'There are no tigers in the mountains, and the monkey is the king.' In the past, someone was in charge of the main store, and his true nature was not exposed. Now that he is in charge of the store, his shortcomings have emerged."

Jiang Zhida nodded: "I'll think about how to deal with this matter."

"Ask him to continue to work as a store clerk and hone his skills. Didn't you say that the sales volume of his store is not even half a point different from the other two stores? It means that he is not capable enough and needs to hone his skills."

Jiang Zhida originally thought this way, but now Chu Xia has even thought of the reasons. He smiled and clapped his hands, and couldn't help but say: "Cousin, if you go into business, you will definitely achieve more than me."

He wanted Chu Xia to do business with him more than once, but Chu Xia refused.

At this moment, she also waved her hand: "I'm not as powerful as you say."

She told the truth that there were many twists and turns in doing business, and Jiang Zhida almost got into trouble sometimes with Jiang Zhishu's help, and she didn't want to take risks.

Chu Xia stood up, lifted the tape on the table and said, "It's almost time. It's time for An An and I to go home, otherwise we will be worried if you don't see your cousin come home."

Jiang Zhida drove them back. He also bought a car. This car was used as a front when doing business.

She didn't buy a car in early summer. She kept her dividends and planned to buy a courtyard house.

*

Although Jiang Shengnan did not tell Chu Xia the time of their return, Cen Zhengnian asked Cen's father and still found out their train time.

Cen Zhengnian borrowed Jiang Zhida's car. Chu Xia and An An did not go, but waited for their return in the courtyard.

In addition to Jiang Shengnan and Cen's father, his security guards also came with him.

Cen's father's former guard had gone to other jobs and was now doing well in the army, so Cen's father replaced him with another guard. He was a soldier with dark skin and an ordinary appearance.

He followed Father Cen and Jiang Shengnan, and could barely hear his footsteps. If you didn't pay close attention, you might not even be able to spot him.

Cen Huaian whispered to Chu Xia: "Mom, grandpa's security guards are very powerful."

He is a student of martial arts, and he is more able to discover the difference between guards and ordinary people.

Chu Xia said: "It must be very powerful to be chosen as your grandfather's guard."

When Jiang Shengnan saw the clean courtyard, everything was ready and ready to live in, and even the food was bought, she was very moved.

Jiang Shengnan held Chu Xia's hand, and the smile never left his face: "Thank you for your hard work, Chu Xia."

She knew that these things were prepared in early summer. She knew her son's temperament and was not so careful or had the time.

"Zheng Nian also helped."

To be honest in Chu Xia, when Cen Zhengnian was resting, he came to dry the quilt and bought some home appliances to install with Jiang Zhida.

What Jiang Shengnan and Cen's father thought most about was Cen Huai'an. Sitting in the living room, Jiang Shengnan and his father never took their eyes away from An An.

Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian were sitting nearby, listening to Cen Huaian tell his grandparents about his school affairs and his math competition.

Jiang Shengnan brought back many Northwest specialties, including walnuts. He likes to eat them in early summer, but doesn't like to peel them.

Cen Zhengnian took a tool and peeled off the walnut kernels for her one by one and put them in her hands. He didn't stop until Chu Xia said he was tired of eating them.

Cen Huai'an has always been curious about Cen's father's bodyguards and couldn't help but ask him: "Grandpa, has Uncle Zhu ever learned martial arts?"

Cen's father's bodyguard's surname is Zhu.

Father Cen: "You can ask your Uncle Zhu Zhu."

Cen Huaian walked up to Xiao Zhu and raised his head. Uncle Xiao Zhu was much taller than him.

"Uncle Xiao Zhu, have you ever practiced martial arts?"

Xiao Zhu: "I have practiced."

Cen Huai'an raised the corners of his mouth: "I also practice martial arts." That's why he could guess it.

After knowing the answer, Cen Huaian's curiosity was satisfied.

Jiang Shengnan and Cen's father will stay in the capital until the end of the Chinese New Year before leaving.

Because they haven't been back to the capital for a long time, Grandpa Jiang is getting older and Jiang Shengnan wants to come back to see her father. She will meet less and less often with Grandpa Jiang in the future.

When Cen's father and Jiang Shengnan took Xiao Zhu to Grandpa Jiang's house, Zhang Lu, like Cen Huaian, could tell at a glance that Xiao Zhu had practiced martial arts.

She asked Cen Huaian quietly, and after receiving a positive answer, her eyes brightened up.

Cen Huaian could tell her thoughts at a glance and reminded her: "You can't beat Uncle Zhu Zhu."

"I know." Zhang Lu said confidently: "I just know that I can't beat him, so I want to see where the gap is!"

She is different from Cen Huai'an. When Cen Huai'an meets a powerful person, he doesn't think about competing with them, but only wants to verify whether his guess is correct.

But Zhang Lu likes to challenge the high difficulty of these martial arts, just like Cen Huaian likes to challenge difficult math problems.

Zhang Lu was so courageous that he ran directly to Cen's father and asked, "Grandpa, can I spar with Uncle Zhu?"

She knew that Uncle Xiao Zhu listened to Father Cen, so she asked Father Cen first.

Cen's father said, "Ask your uncle Zhu Zhu." He didn't stop him.

Zhang Lu went to ask Xiao Zhu again and gave Xiao Zhu her favorite chocolates and candies, hoping that he could learn from her.

Xiao Zhu didn't ask for her food and walked to the yard.

Zhang Lu cheered, took off his cotton-padded jacket and stuffed it into Cen Huai'an, and ran to Xiao Zhu.

She gave Xiao Zhu a friendly gesture before sparring, and then attacked directly.

Xiao Zhu was always on the defensive. Zhang Lu couldn't touch him at all and couldn't find his weakness.

She felt this was boring and said directly to Xiao Zhu: "Uncle Xiao Zhu, take action!"

As a result, as soon as Xiao Zhu made a move, Zhang Lu was pushed to the ground.

But she didn't feel discouraged at all. She got up and looked at Xiao Zhu with bright eyes: "Uncle Xiao Zhu, continue."

The competition didn't end until Zhang Lu was exhausted and almost lying on the ground, and Xiao Zhu was slightly panting.

When Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu were delivering clothes, she was breathing heavily, but her eyes were extraordinarily bright. She grabbed Cen Huaian's arm and said, "Uncle Zhu Zhu is so awesome!"

Then she often went to the courtyard to consult with Xiao Zhu, and her martial arts also improved a lot.

But this is something for later. The time for the Go exchange meeting that Grandpa Jiang is taking Cen Huai'an to is coming soon. Today he needs to stay at Grandpa Jiang's house.

"Mother."

When Cen Zhengnian and Chu Xia left in the afternoon, Cen Huaian's eyes showed reluctance. Although he had grown up, he was still a child and would not let go of adults.

Chu Xia touched his head: "Mom has a rest these days and will come to see you."

She couldn't get into the Go exchange meeting Grandpa Jiang mentioned, but she could definitely go to Grandpa Jiang's house to meet An An at the end of the day.

"Um."

Cen Huaian followed Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian out until they reached the bus stop sign outside the door.

Jiang Zhida also followed, kicking the dead leaves with his feet from time to time, and holding Cen Huai'an's arm: "An'an, you can't follow your parents."

"I know, cousin." Cen Huaian took out his arm.

He just wanted to take Mom and Dad to the bus.

When Chu Xia got on the bus, she turned around and saw An An standing behind her at the bus stop. She felt extremely uncomfortable: "Looking at An An's appearance, I really want to run down and take him home."

Cen Zhengnian felt uncomfortable. He hugged Chu Xia and looked back with her, with only Cen Huai'an in his eyes.

Chu Xia waved her hand behind her.

Cen Huaian responded to her until the bus turned and disappeared. Cen Huaian kicked the pebbles at his feet and walked to Grandpa Jiang's house with his head lowered, his mood obviously unhappy.

Jiang Zhida rubbed his head: "You will be able to see your parents again in five days. Little man, you must be strong."

Cen Huaian nodded and said nothing.

*

When Chu Xia returned home, she was still worried about Cen Huaian: "Will he push off the quilt at night?"

Cen Zhengnian: "An'an never kicks off the quilt." It was Chu Xia who kicked off the quilt.

Chu Xia felt that things were boring. Huang Zi and Heizi ran out to greet their master. They didn't see Cen Huaian and kept looking behind them, shouting "Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof".

Chu Xia's mood became even more unbearable. She patted Huang Zi and Heizi's heads, took them into the room, and said to Cen Zhengnian: "You can cook the food."

Then she entered the bedroom and lay on the bed looking at the ceiling. Maybe I was too tired today. Looking at it, Chu Xia accidentally fell asleep.

Cen Zhengnian cooked the noodles and came over to ask Chu Xia to eat. He found her sleeping soundly on the bed with her eyebrows still open.

He stretched out his hand to help Chu Xia smooth her frown, but as soon as he touched Chu Xia, she woke up: "Is the meal ready?"

"Okay." Cen Zhengnian helped her up, trimmed her hair and said, "Don't worry."

In fact, Cen Zhengnian is also worried about An An, but if he shows it, Chu Xia's mood will be even worse.

Chu Xia had not been separated from An An for a long time, and the sudden separation was a bit unbearable. When she started to use her back to divert her attention, her whole body slowly returned to normal.

*

The next day, when Cen Huaian was woken up by Grandpa Jiang, he rubbed his eyes with a confused look on his face, a little confused about where he was.

"Grandpa?"

"Get up, we should set off soon."

After saying that, he slapped Jiang Zhida, who was sleeping next to him, heavily: "Stop sleeping, get up!"

Cen Huaian glanced at Jiang Zhida and suddenly woke up. He sat up and got dressed silently.

Today he and his great-grandpa were going to a Go exchange meeting, and his cousin sent them there.

The Go exchange meeting was held at the Children's Palace in Beijing. The Children's Palace is located in the Shouhuang Hall in Jingshan Park. The building is the same as the Forbidden City, with a strong sense of history.

But after entering, I heard the voices of many children, and the sense of history disappeared a lot.

The Go exchange meeting was not held where the children had classes, but in a relatively quiet building.

Cen Huaian followed Grandpa Jiang and pushed the door in. When he looked up, he saw Hong Youxuan playing chess with someone inside.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

99K 1.8K 63
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七零文工团 AUTHOR: 司寇云 Xu Ling wears it to a female partner in the chronology. In the text, she is a classmate of the female lea...
1.5M 37.3K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
47.5K 367 21
https://m.shubaow.net/288/288568/ Author: Ling Younian Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-06-25 Latest: Chapter 191 Extra Story...
448K 32.1K 43
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်