Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

By haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 77

1K 11 1
By haenaaz

To be honest, even if Cen Zhengnian didn't mention it, Chu Xia wouldn't be able to live in this courtyard anymore.

"An An and I are moving to the institute. We will pack up our things and take them there later."

Chu Xia and An An had lived in this house for a short time, and they didn't have many things, but even if they weren't much, moving would be a troublesome thing.

Cen Zhengnian said: "The institute's house has basic furniture, so you only need to bring clothes and daily necessities."

Chu Xia nodded, moved a stool and sat under the jujube tree.

Cen Zhengnian looked at her, then went into the kitchen and carried the thermos out. Not long after, he came back again and poured a cup of hot water for Chu Xia.

The temperature of the hot water radiated from the water cup, and Chu Xia felt the chill on his back slowly disappear. She stood up and took down the dry mugwort hanging on the doors of each house.

This is hung up in early summer during the Dragon Boat Festival, and has the function of driving away evil spirits.

In early summer, he handed dry mugwort to Cen Zhengnian: "You light the mugwort and fumigate those houses to remove bad luck. Throw away all the things."

She didn't want to go to the house where the murderer had been for the time being.

Cen Zhengnian said nothing, touched Chu Xia's head, and asked Cen Huaian to accompany his mother in the yard while he and Jiang Zhida smoked the house together.

The smell of burning wormwood quickly spread to the yard, and the whole yard was filled with a strong scent of wormwood. Smelling this smell in early summer, the mood gradually stabilized.

She took a sip of tea and looked up at Cen Huaian beside her. He looked at her with worry in his eyes and put his hand on her knee.

"Mother."

Chu Xia rubbed his hair and her voice returned to normal: "I'm fine."

At this time, Teacher Fang's voice came from outside. Cen Huaian stood up and said to Chu Xia: "Mom, don't move. I'll open the door."

Teacher Fang happened to be away from home today. When she came back, she saw her mother making a brazier and asked her to step on it.

She said that Mother Fang was feudal and superstitious, but after Mother Fang finished talking about what happened next door, Teacher Fang went back and silently stepped under the brazier.

Because he was so close, Teacher Fang also smelled the fragrance of mugwort coming from next door, and could even see some white smoke coming out.

She thought for a while, then turned around and came to Chu Xia's house next door.

"Chu Xia, are you okay?"

Chu Xia was sitting on a stool drinking water with her head down. Two dogs were lying next to her. When they heard the noise, they immediately stood up and barked "Woof! Woof!" in the direction of Teacher Fang.

Chu Xia patted Huang Zi and Heizi's heads and looked up at Teacher Fang who was standing in front of her: "I'm fine, I just didn't expect that catching a thief would lead to a murderer."

Teacher Fang asked Chuxia again if she needed help here.

Chu Xia shook his head and was about to speak when Jiang Zhida came out of the main room with a pink handkerchief tied to his face. He coughed twice and used his hands to disperse the smoke.

"Cousin, the main room has been smoked. Should the study be smoked? Hey, Teacher Fang is here too."

Teacher Fang looked at Jiang Zhida's outfit and was dumbfounded. He wanted to laugh but didn't dare. He said "Huh" and his face almost changed shape.

Chu Xia had just seen Jiang Zhida dressed up like this, and the handkerchief was provided by An An.

"It's all smoked. Who knows where that person has been."

Cen Zhengnian also walked out at this time, but he was wearing nothing on his face, only holding a squarely folded light blue handkerchief in his hand.

Jiang Zhida also gave Cen Zhengnian advice, pointing to the handkerchief hanging on his face and said: "Second cousin, it's convenient for you to do what I do."

Cen Zhengnian glanced at him and immediately looked away, walked towards the living room and said, "No need."

Teacher Fang didn't stay at Chu Xia's house for too long. She and Chu Xia praised Cen Huai'an's performance in school, then turned and left.

She came here to care about Chu Xia's family, and felt relieved when she saw that everyone was fine.

When the whole yard was filled with the smell of mugwort, and there was no one who couldn't get out of it for a while, Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian said: "Let's go see grandpa first. The gifts I brought include specialties brought back from Liangzhou. , carry it to grandpa together."

As for moving, by the time I got back from my grandpa, the smell of mugwort smoke in the yard at home had almost dissipated, so it was just the right time to pack up.

"Okay, I'm going to wash my hands."

In early summer, he soaked the remaining wormwood in a dog basin and invited Huang Zi Heizi to come over and drink.

Cen Huai'an squatted nearby to supervise, making sure that the two dogs couldn't swallow the first sip of water.

When he arrived at Grandpa Jiang's house, Grandpa Jiang had been waiting for a long time, and Aunt Li's meals were all ready.

Grandpa Jiang stood up from the recliner, leaning on crutches and looked at Chu Xia and An An, with a kind smile on his face: "Are you tired from the car ride? Are you hungry?"

Without waiting for Chu Xia to speak, Grandpa Jiang looked towards the kitchen and called Aunt Li to set the meal.

"Grandpa, why don't you ask me? I've been on the train for a long time too." Jiang Zhida jumped out and asked Grandpa Jiang, and stretched out his face to let him see the black and blue under his eyes.

Grandpa Jiang pushed Jiang Zhida's head aside in disgust: "You're a grown man, why are you tired of just taking a train? Don't stay here, help with the food!"

Grandpa Jiang turned around and looked at Chu Xia and An An with a smile on his face again.

Jiang Zhida had long been accustomed to his grandfather's differential treatment, and Cen Zhengnian was the same as him outside his grandfather.

He dragged Cen Zhengnian to the kitchen with him.

In early summer, I brought out the special products for Grandpa Jiang. In fact, they were not expensive things, just some snacks and tea from Liangzhou.

Compared with the tea that Grandpa Chiang drank himself, the tea sent in early summer has the taste of freshness, which is definitely not comparable.

But even so, Grandpa Jiang was also very happy. He looked at the tea and said, "I haven't drunk this tea yet. I'll make it and try it."

As he said that, he was going to get the thermos.

Chu Xia asked Cen Huaian to support his great-grandpa. She turned around and took the thermos and said, "Grandpa, let me go to the bar for you."

In early summer, I didn't know how to make Kung Fu tea. I just followed the tea seller's advice, pour the water first and then put the tea leaves. Wait for the tea leaves to slowly spread in the water and serve it to Grandpa Chiang.

"Grandpa, it's a little hot."

Grandpa Jiang blew the water in the cup and said, "It's okay."

After taking a sip of the tea, he was immediately showered with compliments, saying that he would buy it in early summer and that the tea suited his taste.

Of course, Chu Xia knew that this tea was not as good as the tea that Chiang Kai-shek drank in his daily life. He was exaggerating when he praised her. But still can't stop the joy in my heart.

"I'm relieved if grandpa likes me." Chu Xia made another pot with the teapot on the table.

No one mentioned the murderer in the family to Grandpa Jiang. After all, the matter had been resolved. Grandpa Jiang was too old, so it was better not to let him be frightened again.

However, Cen Zhengnian and Grandpa Jiang discussed the matter of moving An An to the family home of Cen Zhengnian Research Institute in early summer.

Grandpa Jiang frowned after hearing this: "Why do you want to move suddenly? I haven't heard Chu Xia and An An talk about it before."

His eyes rested on Cen Zhengnian and Jiang Zhida for a moment, and then fell on Chuxia: "Chuxia, did Zhengnian force you? It's so remote over there. If you don't want to go, grandpa will support you."

"No." Chu Xia smiled and stuffed the peeled grapes into Cen Huaian's mouth. She looked at Grandpa Jiang with a natural expression and said, "I was the one who suggested the idea of ​​living in the institute. I talked to Zheng before going to Liangzhou. Nian discussed it and asked him to find a suitable house. Now that he has found it, I plan to move there with An An today. "

Cen Zhengnian peeled a grape beside him and fed it to Chu Xia's mouth in a natural movement.

Chu Xia ate subconsciously. When she looked up and saw the strange looks in Grandpa Jiang and Jiang Zhida's eyes, Chu Xia realized what she and Cen Zhengnian had just done.

She was eating grapes calmly, but her earlobes were completely red. When Grandpa Jiang and Jiang Zhida weren't paying attention, Chu Xia quietly glared at Cen Zhengnian.

But Cen Zhengnian curled his lips at her, and continued to feed the peeled grapes to her mouth.

Grandpa Jiang coughed lightly, looked away and said, "Now that you have decided, let's move. But An'an can't stop learning Go. I will take him to see a friend of mine in a few days. In early summer, please remember to send him Come here An An."

"Okay." Chu Xia pressed down Cen Zhengnian's hand with his hand to prevent him from peeling the grapes and feeding her. Cen Zhengnian could only look at the grapes with regret, turned over and held Chu Xia's hand.

In fact, Grandpa Jiang also knew that it would be better for a family of three to live together, which would be conducive to An An's growth.

Moreover, the couple is young and in good relationship, so it is not a problem to be separated for a long time.

Chu Xia didn't stay at Grandpa Jiang's house for long. After all, she had to go back and pack her things at home.

However, several copies of the specialties were left in early summer, which were brought to Uncle Jiang, Second Uncle Jiang, and cousins ​​such as Jiang Zhishu.

When she was moving things in the house in early summer, she felt a little bit reluctant. She and An An had lived in this yard for several months, and many things had been added little by little, and now they had to buy a new home.

Cen Huai'an packed up his things and stood under the tall and strong jujube tree with Huang Zi and Heizi. He looked up at the jujube trees full of green dates, his eyes filled with reluctance.

"Big jujubes, big jujubes, when you are ripe, I will come and pick you."

"An'an! What comics do you want to bring over? Come and pick them out!"

Chu Xia called Cen Huai'an in the study. An An quickly reached out and hugged the jujube tree: "Dazao, we have agreed."

After saying that, he let go of the jujube tree and ran to the study: "Mom, I'm here!"

And a gust of wind blew, and the dense branches and leaves on the jujube tree swayed with the wind, including the still green jujubes, which also swayed their round bodies, as if in response to Cen Huai'an's words.

Cen Zhengnian had the foresight to drive Jiang Zhishu's car over, otherwise it would be difficult to get those beddings, let alone other things.

Jiang Zhida also came over to help with the move. Cen Zhengnian carried the heavy things to the car with him, while Chu Xia and An An carried some light things.

Huang Zi and Heizi followed behind, wagging their tails. They seemed to know what to do. As soon as Cen Zhengnian opened the door, he automatically jumped in and lay down.

Cen Huai'an stretched out his fleshy little hand to call them: "Huang Zi Heizi, come down first and come up later."

The two dogs jumped down again, wagging their tails happily around Cen Huai'an, and wanted to help Cen Huai'an carry things with their mouths, but An An refused.

He patted Huang Zi and Heizi's big dog heads and said, "You guys lie down and play for a while."

Jiang Zhida had just put his things in the car when he turned around and saw Huang Zi and Heizi lying down as if they could understand human speech. He looked at them curiously: "Second cousin, these two dogs of yours are quite smart. Can your research institute be able to support it? You can't support it for me, I have room."

Cen Huaian immediately hugged Huang Zi and Heizi nervously, with rejection in his eyes and movements.

Cen Zhengnian pushed Jiang Zhida aside: "Don't worry, my family can support him."

Chu Xia smiled beside him and said, "Dazi, Huang Zi and Heizi are An An's treasures. Don't try to take advantage of them."

Cen Huaian nodded beside him: "Cousin, you can wait until it snows in winter and pick one up in the alley."

Chu Xia laughed "hahaha", and then Cen Huaian said: "Yes, this is how I picked up these two dogs."

Jiang Zhida really wanted to raise a dog. He thought about Cen Huai'an's method and felt that it was feasible.

But it was too late in winter, so he went to ask anyone who had puppies in the past few days if he could pick one up.

You also have to choose the puppy's parents, who have to be as smart as Huang Zi Heizi.

When a group of people arrived at the institute from Dongcheng District, the sun had just lost its scorching temperature, but it was still very hot.

Chu Xia felt that her whole body was sticky because she had sweated while packing her things, and she couldn't take a shower on the train.

She originally planned to go home, wash and change her clothes before going to Grandpa Chiang's place, but she encountered the murderer's incident and was busy moving in the afternoon, so she didn't even bother to wash her clothes now.

But just wait until it's tidied up.

Chu Xia got off the car and looked at the house in the family courtyard in front of her. It was different from the one Cen Zhengnian lived in before.

Although the house here is also a building, the layout is much better than the dormitory where Cen Zhengnian lives. It can be clearly seen that the space is much larger.

Cen Zhengnian opened the door of a house in the middle of the first floor, turned around and said to Chu Xia: "This is the house I rented. There are five households on one floor of this building, and there is a small yard behind the first floor, which is enough for Huang Zi Running with Heizi will not affect other people."

Chu Xia followed him in and found that the area inside was indeed quite large, especially the living room. As soon as you entered, you could feel that there was enough space and it was not cramped.

"Is this also the institute's house?"

Cen Zhengnian put the things on the floor in the living room and nodded: "This is my teacher's house."

Chu Xia frowned, looked at the hollow mahogany sofa, matching tables and chairs in the living room, and asked incomprehensively: "Your teacher gave you the house, where does he live?"

Cen Zhengnian: "The teacher does not live here. When the teacher's wife accompanied him to the institute, they lived in this house. Later, his wife moved to another place due to work and children, and the teacher also lived there."

Cen Zhengnian didn't want to rent Yan Hemin's house at first. He also considered the problem of Chu Xia. The teacher took too good care of him.

However, Yan Hemin said: "That house has been empty and has become unpopular. You and your family can live in it and help me maintain the house."

Yan Hemin is different from researchers like Cen Zhengnian. He is a nationally protected scientist. He has special guards when entering and exiting the institute, and he is also escorted home.

He had been assassinated more than once or twice before, but Yan Hemin did not take it seriously, and even told it as a joke to the young people like Cen Zhengnian.

Recently, because he was busy with new projects, Yan Hemin lived directly in the institute. He packed up a living room in his office.

According to his words: "Without my old wife, there is no point living in that empty house. It is better to live in the institute to facilitate my work."

Chu Xia asked again: "Do other people have any opinions?"

Cen Zhengnian said calmly: "I rented the house. The teacher didn't give the house to me. Why should I have any objections? Besides, everyone is busy at work and won't pay attention to these things."

The working environment of Cen Zhengnian is different from that of other units. Everyone is only thinking about how to contribute to the country.

Of course, there are some people who want to join the camp, but these people are out of reach of Cen Zhengnian. The people Yan Hemin personally leads must be people who are focused on scientific research. Not only are their professional abilities superior to ordinary people, but their character must also pass the test.

Hearing this, Chu Xia felt completely relieved and asked Cen Zhengnian how much the monthly rent was.

"Seven dollars a month."

Such a big house with a backyard is worth the price. If it is in the center of the capital, it will cost more than this, and it will cost at least three or four yuan more.

While Chu Xia was talking to Cen Zhengnian, Cen Huaian was busy moving his things into the house, with two dogs running around behind him, very happy.

Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian also moved in all the big things with Jiang Zhida.

What surprised Chu Xia was that no matter which room she entered, the house was clean with no dust at all, including the bed in the room.

Cen Zhengnian noticed Chu Xia's movements and said with a smile, "I came here to clean it a few days ago."

In fact, Cen Zhengnian didn't have much time. He came here to clean every night before going to bed. After cleaning for several days, he cleaned up the entire house.

Chu Xia felt Cen Zhengnian's intentions. She touched the clean table and felt her heart swell, as if she had dropped a drop of honey or soaked in warm water, causing a smile to appear on her lips unconsciously.

Jiang Zhida and An An heard that there was a backyard and ran there with Huang Zi and Heizi.

The backyard is not very large, and because no one has taken care of it for a long time, weeds grow around the walls.

But the grass in the middle has been cleared away, leaving only a little bit around the courtyard wall. Not only is there grass, the previous owner must have also planted vegetables. Because no one took care of it, the walls were covered with loofah vines, and now one after another large and small loofahs are hanging on them.

When Huang Zi and Heizi entered the yard, it was like entering a treasure cave. They pounced towards the areas where grass was still growing. In an instant, many flying insects flew up and a few frogs jumped out.

Chu Xia heard the noise and came out. When she saw the bugs running out, she pulled Cen Huaian into the house and closed the door: "Don't let those things fly in!"

There are so many bugs, and there must be a lot of mosquitoes, so why don't you sleep at night?

Jiang Zhida looked at the door behind him, then at the insects that were already surrounding him, and quickly knocked on the door: "Cousin, I'm still outside! Let me in!"

The door was opened a small crack, and Jiang Zhida quickly got in.

Cen Zhengnian had just hung up his clothes. When he saw the actions of the three of them, he stroked his forehead: "I forgot to tell you, I haven't finished weeding the backyard yet, so don't go in yet."

At this time, there was another sound of banging at the door. When Chu Xia opened the door, the two dogs were covered with cockleburs and various dead grasses. They wanted to come in, but Chu Xia pushed the dog's head and locked them out again.

It's too dirty. Huang Zi and Heizi will flutter around when they come into the living room. After a while, the clean living room will be in disgrace and have to be tidied up.

Cen Zhengnian walked behind the door of the living room and took out a shovel, a shovel, and a basket on his back.

He put these things into Jiang Zhida's hands: "I have to help your sister-in-law clean up the house, and I'll leave the grass in the back to you."

Then when Jiang Zhida was stunned, he pushed him to the backyard.

Jiang Zhida came to his senses and immediately knocked on the door: "There are so many mosquitoes outside, second cousin, do you want me to be bitten to death by mosquitoes?"

At this time, another handful of dry mugwort was thrown out of the door, and Cen Zhengnian's voice without any shame sounded inside: "Smoke it with mugwort."

Jiang Zhida had no choice but to do as Cen Zhengnian said, and even scolded his second cousin for not being a good person and knowing how to trick him.

Chu Xia looked at Cen Zhengnian's movements, pointed in the direction of the backyard and asked, "Are you going to let Da Zi weed alone?"

"No." Cen Zhengnian said, "When I pack these things, I will work with him."

Not long after, Cen Huaian wrapped himself up tightly and went to the backyard, and gave Jiang Zhida a long-sleeved gown.

"Cousin, my father gave it to you."

After saying that, Cen Huaian took a small shovel and squatted down to weed.

Jiang Zhida hummed: "He has some conscience."

He put on his clothes, lifted up Cen Huai'an's collar, asked him to stand aside and said, "What can you do as a kid? You'll get blisters on your hands later, just stand aside and watch."

Cen Huaian stood still. As soon as Jiang Zhida let go of him, he ran to the grass and squatted down: "Cousin, the teacher said we should be good students who can help adults."

Moreover, when he weeds, he will get small red flowers, and Cen Huaian shovels them vigorously. He also weeds at school. When school first started last fall, the teacher led all the students in the school to pull out the grass growing in the school.

Pre-kindergarten classes also need to be allocated, but there are not as many areas divided into other classes.

Huangzi and Heizi liked the grass very much and rolled on it. The two dogs fought and overpowered a large area.

Cen Huai'an stood up and glared at the two dogs in a feigned manner: "Huangzi, Heizi, stop playing!"

He pointed to a pile of grass removed beside him and said, "Come and help me move the grass."

Jiang Zhida stood beside him and laughed "hahaha" with his hands on his hips: "How can a dog move grass? They can't even understand what you are saying."

"Cousin, I understand." Cen Huaian said in a serious tone, keeping his eyes on Huang Zi and Heizi.

As soon as he finished speaking, Huang Zi and Heizi ran over, opened their big mouths, each held a handful of grass, and put it in the basket according to Cen Huai'an's instructions.

Jiang Zhida's smile suddenly stopped. He looked at the two dogs with his eyes, and his eyes almost popped out: "Oh my god, they really know how to move grass! An'an, how did you do that?"

Cen Huaian didn't understand what Jiang Zhida meant. Isn't this easy to do?

"That's how it's done."

He said that Huang Zi and Heizi would do it.

Jiang Zhida shook his head. He really didn't know whether to say that Cen Huai'an was lucky or that the two dogs were lucky.

The dog that picks up can also do whatever you want the dog to do as if it were specially trained.

He was even more greedy for Huangzi and Heizi.

The two dogs are still holding the grass conscientiously, just like Cen Huai'an commanding them to hold the ball, doing it very seriously.

"An'an." Jiang Zhida touched his chin and looked at the two dogs: "Are Huangzi and Heizi a male or a female?"

Cen Huaian said: "One male and one female."

Jiang Zhida's eyes lit up instantly: "Which one is the bitch?"

Cen Huaian pointed at Heizi.

Jiang Zhida rubbed his hands and said, "Heizi will have cubs later, An'an, please leave one for your cousin."

Cen Huaian did not nod. He lowered his head and continued weeding and said, "Cousin, you can't ask me. You have to ask Heizi. Only if he is willing to give you his child can you take it away."

"Okay, okay!" Jiang Zhida responded: "I'll come and ask Heizi later, okay."

However, the puppies were still far away from giving birth. After all, Jiang Zhida also knew that the two dogs had not yet fully grown into adults.

Their current task is still to weed.

Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian packed up the house and came out. She held a handful of mugwort in her hand, which she had just smoked in various rooms in the house to repel mosquitoes.

Now I light it up and smoke it in the backyard. She hates mosquitoes in early summer, especially since she has a constitution that attracts mosquitoes.

So in the summer, mosquito repellent, toilet water, wind oil, essence and cooling oil are a must-have in her house.

Now out to weed, Chu Xia smeared toilet water all over her body, not just her, she also smeared it on Cen Zhengnian and Cen Huai'an.

As long as you get close, you can smell the strong scent of toilet water on their bodies.

When Cen Zhengnian was weeding before, he always wore long sleeves and long trousers and covered himself tightly. He didn't use toilet water, but just applied some wind oil essence.

However, when Chu Xia applied it on him, he did not refuse and was very cooperative in extending his hand.

Seeing the toilet water in Chu Xia's hand, Jiang Zhida's eyes lit up and he quickly asked her for it. He felt that mosquitoes were biting him even if he covered it with his clothes, and there were several bumps on his ankles.

"Do you still need Fengyoujing at home?"

"Use!" Jiang Zhida said without hesitation.

There were not many grasses left in the yard, and Jiang Zhida and Cen Huai'an had been busy for so long. Therefore, after Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian joined in, it didn't take long to find that except for the loofah seedlings, other grasses were still in the backyard. None left.

The backyard is not all land, there is also a road made of bricks, which is not very pretty, but you don't have to worry about getting muddy when you come to the backyard on a rainy day.

Because this house is for high-ranking people, some of the facilities inside are very complete, including bathrooms and squat toilets with flushing water. I tried them in early summer and they all worked.

There is a coal stove in the kitchen, but there are no refrigerators, washing machines, or TVs.

Chu Xia said: "Let's move the household appliances in the house over later. It will be more convenient to live in."

Cen Zhengnian: "Okay."

Jiang Zhida looked at the sky and wanted to stay here for a meal, but he hadn't been back to his home for a long time. Cen Zhengnian had just moved here and there was nothing. He planned to come back for a meal next time.

When Chu Xia, Cen Zhengnian and An An sent Jiang Zhida out, they met neighbors who also lived on this floor.

However, they just looked at them curiously, then turned around and went into the house, without any intention of talking to Chu Xia and the others.

Watching Jiang Zhida drive away, Chu Xia asked Cen Zhengnian: "Is there a vegetable market nearby?"

Cen Zhengnian was stunned for a moment, he didn't know this. He has never cooked his own meals, and these days he has been busy cleaning up the house and has not thought about buying groceries.

"I'll go back and ask the others."

"No need. Few of your colleagues probably know about it. I'll just ask the people nearby tomorrow."

This is not the most important thing. What is important now is how to light the stove and boil some hot water for a bath.

Chu Xia couldn't stand herself anymore.

"There is a place where you can get hot water. I'll go get it first."

"good."

In early summer, I lit a coal stove at home, and the briquettes from the house were also brought over on trucks, leaving only a few in the house for emergencies.

Water can be released from the water pipe. In early summer, I took a bucket and put it aside, and then I took an aluminum kettle to boil it.

The bathing facilities in this house are not as convenient as those in the house. In early summer, I even wanted to bring the bathtub in the courtyard.

In the evening, we ate food from the canteen brought by Cen Zhengnian. He told Chu Xia who lived on this floor.

"Don't worry about the opinions of some family members. They treat everyone the same way."

Cen Zhengnian met some people when he came here to clean, but he didn't get to know them carefully. After all, he only focused on work before.

But he could tell that some family members were rather arrogant and didn't like to talk to others. Cen Zhengnian mainly talked about these things with Chu Xia. He was afraid that Chu Xia would be unhappy.

Chu Xia didn't care about this, and Second Aunt Jiang didn't like her either. She was not happy, and Grandpa Jiang was equally kind to her and An An.

"It's okay. Is there anyone easy to get along with?"

If there are, she said that there may not be one or two neighbors who are as friendly as Sister Li.

Cen Zhengnian shook his head, a little ashamed in his eyes: "I don't have much contact with them, so I don't know them very well."

Chu Xia also understood that the family members of the family home here would not have much contact with the scientific researchers living in other family homes, unless they also worked in the research institute.

She became a little curious: "Since the people living in this family home are all high-level people, will the home be okay with you renting a house here?"

Cen Huaian nodded: "As long as my teacher agrees. This is a house assigned to the teacher, and he can make the decision. And I am from the institute, so I can enter any place that belongs to the institute."

Chu Xia understood.

In the evening, after Cen Huaian took a shower, he ran to Chu Xia who was reading a book and asked: "Mom, will we leave here when the summer vacation is over?"

Chu Xia touched his wet hair, stood up and took a dry towel to wipe his hair: "Don't run around without drying your hair. If you don't leave here, I will discuss it with your father later, but there is a high probability that it won't happen." left."

Cen Huaian stood there, his little face wrinkled, his eyes full of confusion. After a while, he asked Chu Xia again: "Mom, what should I do if I go to school?"

"There are schools nearby too."

Cen Huaian sighed: "Are you going to transfer to another school again?"

Chu Xia: "You can ask your dad about this question."

Cen Huaian ran back to the bathroom.

The next morning, when Chu Xia woke up, it was already bright and Cen Zhengnian was no longer in the room.

She was too tired these days, riding in the car and tidying up, so she fell asleep as soon as she lay down on the bed yesterday. She didn't even know when Cen Zhengnian went to bed.

But there was a fan at night, so she didn't feel very hot.

There is also a fan in Cen Huai'an's house, prepared by Cen Zhengnian. It is small, but enough for An An.

Cen Huaian was sitting at the table playing chess alone. The door to the backyard was open and two dogs were playing behind.

Chu Xia took a look at the backyard and thought: The back door needs to be equipped with a door curtain, the front door also needs to be installed, and other bits and pieces. From this look, there are a lot of things that need to be bought.

"Mom, there is food in the kitchen."

Cen Huaian played chess by himself, unlike when he played with others, he devoted himself wholeheartedly. What's more, he was always paying attention to the movement of Chu Xia's door.

So as soon as his mother came out, he put down the chess pieces, jumped off the chair, and went to the kitchen to serve food.

Chu Xia also followed.

After breakfast, Chu Xia asked An An whether he would go look around with her or stay home alone.

Cen Huaian put the dog leashes on Huang Zi and Heizi, held the dog leash and said, "Mom, I will go out with you."

Not far from the family courtyard, Chu Xia took a look at the buildings of the institute at the back. Only the area belonging to the institute was a taller building and was better built.

In other places, there are flat and low houses, either brick houses or yellow mud and straw houses.

However, these villages were seen from a distance in early summer from a high place, and they were still far away from the research institute.

Chu Xia didn't take An An to the village, and without Cen Zhengnian following her, she didn't dare to go to a strange and remote place.

Therefore, they only walked around the institute, and when they met people, they asked about the situation nearby and where there was a vegetable seller.

But I got some good news. There is a market nearby, but you need to take a bus to get there. It only takes ten minutes. You can also go there by bike.

Although there are some inconveniences compared to those in the Siheyuan, for example, there is no breakfast here that can be bought when you go out, and some stores do not have it, but the basic needs of life can be guaranteed.

Chu Xia felt relieved, and took An An in the car to the market, bought some vegetables and a carp, and prepared fish stew for lunch.

Cen Zhengnian went to work today. When he arrived at the courtyard, Yan Hemin was the only one in the research room. It was still dark outside.

"Teacher, my wife and son have arrived. This is the rent for the first three months."

Yan Hemin didn't want Cen Zhengnian's rent before, saying he would collect it after someone moved in.

Cen Zhengnian couldn't force Yan Hemin. Now that he has moved in, Yan Hemin has no reason not to accept it.

"So fast?" Yan Hemin raised his head, with a smile on his face, and took the money from Cen Zhengnian's hand: "If you don't have money, you can still owe it. I won't rush you." As he said that, he said to Cen Zhengnian Nian blinked, as if this was our secret.

Cen Zhengnian looked at him helplessly: "Teacher, I have money. Also, I don't save any personal money."

Yan Hemin laughed "hahaha": "Okay, just like me."

Ye Xingxu also came in yawning. Hearing Yan Hemin's hearty laughter, he asked curiously: "Teacher, what are you so happy about?"

Yan Hemin smiled and patted Cen Zhengnian on the shoulder: "I congratulate Zhengnian, his family has moved here."

Ye Xingxu suddenly became energetic and his eyes widened: "Cen Zhengnian, you are doing great things in silence!"

He felt even more sad when he thought that he had not yet successfully dated. Couldn't Cen Zhengnian be able to go home for dinner every day and no longer have to eat the same dishes in the cafeteria?

md, so jealous!

Cen Zhengnian smiled at Ye Xingxiu: "It's not a dull sound, the teacher knows."

Ye Xingxiu:......

*

It took one day to move everything in the courtyard and arrange it. Living here in the institute was as comfortable as in the courtyard.

The only thing I thought about in early summer was the college entrance examination scores and notification letters.

But before that, the time Grandpa Jiang said had come. Chu Xia needed to take Cen Huaian to Grandpa Jiang's house and follow him to meet a friend. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 3.9K 95
Novel is not mine. For reading purposes only. Immerse in retro!Ciao! https://m.ajjxsw.com/txt/21474.html Category: Rebirth Novel author: Smaller~ Siz...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 83.5K 49
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
180K 2.8K 60
Yan Sisi accidentally fell into the water and realized that she was living in a chronicle. In the book, the heroine is her "cousin", a real daughter...
47.5K 367 21
https://m.shubaow.net/288/288568/ Author: Ling Younian Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-06-25 Latest: Chapter 191 Extra Story...