Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

By haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 72

1.1K 12 0
By haenaaz

Cen Zhengnian had a key. He opened the door to his home, and the puppy that usually ran over to him when the door rang was gone. The whole house was as quiet as it was before An An came here in early summer.

He frowned and went in, and saw the yellow-green date flowers lying on the ground, as if no one had swept them for a long time. Only then did Cen Zhengnian remember what he had said to him when he went to his place before early summer.

She said that she would go back to Liangzhou in a few days, but when she spoke, it was during the night when she was deeply in love, and Cen Zhengnian heard a "hmm" sound at that time.

Later, work became busy again, and his mind was focused on research. He was so busy that he didn't even know what month and day it was.

When he finally finished a small period of work and had time to go home, all Cen Zhengnian could think about was meeting Chu Xia and An An. Only when he got home did he remember what Chu Xia had told him about returning to Liangzhou.

He hurried to the living room to look at the calendar. Sure enough, no one would tear it up after May 4th.

Cen Zhengnian reached out and touched the table and chairs in the living room, and a thin layer of dust fell on them. He sighed, and his heart suddenly became empty like the yard.

He himself didn't know what day it was in May, but he estimated that early summer would have arrived in Liangzhou by now.

Cen Zhengnian turned around and went to the canteen in the alley and called Liangzhou.

When the canteen owner heard that he was looking for Chuxia, he smiled and said, "How do you know Luo Chuxia is back? Wait, I'll call her."

Chu Xia came back from No. 9 Middle School. At home, he was taking the things that Cen Huaian had prepared for Bangzi and the others, thinking of delivering them to Bangzi and the others at noon.

Before she finished taking it out, she heard the voice of the owner of the canteen downstairs calling her. Someone had called her.

Chu Xia hurriedly walked out. The call calling her now must be from the capital. She thought it was An An calling her. Unexpectedly, as soon as she got the phone and spoke, Cen Zhengnian's gentle voice came from the other side.

"It's me, Chu Xia."

Chu Xia was stunned for a moment: "Did you know that I arrived in Liangzhou?"

Cen Zhengnian's smiling voice came from the other side: "When I got home, I saw no one at home. I remembered that you said you were going back to Liangzhou."

Combined with the time gate when the calendar stopped, of course he was just guessing. If Chu Xia had not arrived in Liangzhou, he would have known that Chu Xia was in the car by making this call.

If Chu Xia had arrived in Liangzhou, he could have a few words with her.

When Chu Xia heard what Cen Zhengnian said, she laughed out loud. She could imagine Cen Zhengnian's confused expression when he arrived home and saw that there was nothing in the house.

"I sent An'an and the puppy to my grandpa's house. Who told you not to ask me about my return to Liangzhou?" Chu Xia thought of what happened in the dormitory that night, and her tone was a bit gloating.

Cen Zheng young laughed: "I asked, are you sure you can still tell me?" Chu Xia rubbed her ears and felt that it was a bit hot today.

"How do you know I can't tell you if you don't ask?" Chu Xia said harshly. In fact, she couldn't think of anything else in her mind at that time.

Cen Zhengnian: "That's because I didn't work hard enough."

The smile in his words became more obvious, and Chu Xia's face turned redder: "Shut up! Stop talking!"

She forgot that Cen Zhengnian was always shameless in this matter, and she couldn't compare to him.

Cen Zhengnian heard the embarrassment in Chu Xia's tone, and knew that she would definitely hang up the phone if he tried again, so he cleared his throat and changed the subject.

He asked her what happened on the way back to Liangzhou and whether she encountered anything that couldn't be solved after returning.

The conversation between the two became normal, but it was Cen Zhengnian who asked and Chu Xia said.

Chu Xia felt that her throat was a little dry. She lowered her head and looked at the watch on her hand. Half an hour had passed. She didn't even know how much she had to pay for the phone bill. She quickly said: "Okay, I'll call you if I need anything." Go back to study."

"Yes." Cen Zhengnian moved his fingers holding the phone, not wanting to hang up.

But Chu Xia on the opposite side had already hung up. He stood by the phone for a while before putting it down and turning to go home.

Although he had only been away for a few days in early summer, the tables and chairs at home were all dusty. Cen Zhengnian found a rag, washed them, and wiped the tables and chairs at home.

Cen Zhengnian knew that An An was probably at school at this moment.

He remembered what Chu Xia had just said. She probably wanted to talk to him in detail about her arrangements for returning to Liangzhou that night, but his behavior was a bit excessive at that time, and she bit her lips tightly afterwards, for fear that her voice would be heard.

Cen Zhengnian sat on the clean chair, put his hand on his forehead, and suddenly chuckled. He understood why Chu Xia didn't tell him about the time to return to Liangzhou in the morning. It was because he went too far at night.

After tidying up the house, Cen Zhengnian went to the experimental primary school. Although An An wants to live at his grandpa's house, he will also come to school.

When he walked to the experimental primary school, he happened to see Aunt Li standing at the door of the primary school with a black cloth bag on her arm.

"Aunt Li." Cen Zhengnian walked over and greeted her.

Aunt Li had been looking inside the experimental primary school. She turned her head when she heard Cen Zhengnian's voice. When she saw it was him, there was a hint of surprise in her eyes and a simple and honest smile on her face.

She nodded towards him, said "hmm" and stood aside.

Cen Zhengnian stood next to her. He knew that Aunt Li didn't talk much, so he didn't ask her any more questions.

Not long after, the bell rang for the end of the experimental primary school. Cen Zhengnian saw many children running out of various classrooms, and the originally quiet school suddenly became lively.

He didn't look at anyone else and only focused on looking for Cen Huaian in the crowd.

Today is the third day since her mother left. Cen Huaian is counting the days and feels that every day without her is so slow.

Although he lived very comfortably at his great-grandpa's house, his cousin always stayed with him, his great-grandpa also relied on him, and Huang Zi and Heizi were also there, but he still missed his mother and wanted to go back to his own home.

No matter how nice my great-grandpa's home is, it's not his and his mother's home.

Kong Yilin knew that his deskmate was in a bad mood these days, and he didn't know why.

However, he stayed with Cen Huai'an silently and didn't say much. His deskmate made him no longer bullied, and he also hoped that his deskmate could be happy forever.

"An'an!"

Cen Huaian walked outside the school as usual. Knowing that his mother would not come back today, he still looked at the door with extravagant hope.

Before he found Aunt Li, he heard his father's voice, which surprised him.

There were many students coming from him to the school gate. Cen Huai'an tried hard to look up and saw Cen Zhengnian standing at the campus gate, looking at him with a smile.

Cen Huaian immediately squeezed towards the school gate, and Kong Yilin quickly followed him: "My deskmate, wait for me!"

Cen Huai'an squeezed through one student after another, and finally came to Cen Zhengnian.

"Dad!" An An looked up at Cen Zhengnian, the joy in her eyes almost overflowing.

Cen Zhengnian reached out and picked him up: "Did mom go back to Liangzhou?"

After hearing this, Cen Huai'an saw that his father's joyful mood was lessened, and he nodded "Yeah".

Cen Zhengnian rubbed his head. The hair he had cut before Qingming Festival had grown a lot now.

Kong Yilin also squeezed over panting, and his eyes widened when he saw Cen Huai'an being held in Cen Zhengnian's arms. He looked like he had never seen him before.

"My deskmate, is this your father?"

Kong Yilin was surprised, with envy in his eyes. His deskmate's father was so tall that he could hug his deskmate so easily.

His father doesn't like to hold him now, saying that he is too big and too tired to hold.

Cen Huaian heard Kong Yilin's voice and realized that this was at the school gate. There were classmates everywhere. His ears instantly turned red and he struggled to slide down: "Dad, I want to go down."

Cen Zhengnian's eyes fell on his earlobes that were so red that they were bleeding, and the smile on his lips turned upward.

He bent down and let Cen Huaian come down by himself, took his schoolbag in his hand and said, "Are you uncomfortable when Dad holds you?"

"No." Cen Huaian didn't know what to say, so he reached out and took Cen Zhengnian's hand.

The smile in Cen Zhengnian's eyes deepened, and he asked him to say goodbye to his classmates. They were going home for dinner.

Cen Huai'an waved to Kong Yilin, and Cen Zhengnian took his hand and went to Grandpa Jiang's house with Aunt Li.

Grandpa Jiang was stunned for a moment when he saw Cen Zhengnian coming in with An An. He didn't often see his grandson.

Huang Zi and Heizi circled around Cen Zhengnian's legs, and Cen Huai'an also followed Cen Zhengnian dependently. Grandpa Jiang snorted: "As soon as you came back, An An didn't get close to me, my great-grandfather. Even a puppy is closer to you than to me."

Cen Zhengnian squatted down and played with the two puppies, then looked at Cen Huai'an with a smile: "Go and coax your great-grandpa, he is jealous."

Cen Huaian immediately ran to Grandpa Jiang obediently: "Grandma."

Then he blinked his big eyes and looked at Grandpa Jiang, how could he coax Grandpa Jiang? He pursed his lips and wanted to ask his father back.

Grandpa Jiang has taught Cen Huai'an for so long, how could he not know his temper? His face couldn't stand up, he smiled and rubbed his head: "Don't listen to your dad, today Aunt Li made your favorite sweet and sour pork loin." , let's go to dinner."

Cen Huaian's eyes lit up. Today's surprise was doubled, but it was a pity that his mother was not here and could not eat with him.

While eating, Cen Zhengnian asked Grandpa Jiang how he left in early summer.

Grandpa Jiang glared at him: "This is a gift from Da Zi. You are such a derelict husband."

Cen Zhengnian smiled bitterly: "I know."

As long as he is not doing his current job, he will do whatever he can for his family.

Grandpa Jiang didn't say anything more. He just wanted Cen Zhengnian to remember Chu Xia's hard work. He couldn't be too kind to Chu Xia and An An.

"Grandpa, eat the tenderloin." Cen Huaian gave Grandpa Jiang a piece of meat. He didn't like the way his father looked now, but he still liked his smiling father.

Cen Zhengnian calmed down his emotions and looked at Cen Huai'an with a smile: "Don't you have a father?"

Cen Huaian also gave him a piece: "Dad, can you take me to school this afternoon?"

"Can."

Even if An An didn't say anything, Cen Zhengnian had already planned to see him off.

An An went to take a lunch break. At Grandpa Jiang's house, he could sleep for half an hour before going to school. At home, he could sleep for an hour.

"How is your work?" Cen Zhengnian poured a cup of tea for Grandpa Jiang, and he took a sip and asked.

Sitting opposite him, Cen Zhengnian also picked up a glass and said, "Grandpa, you know I can't say anything."

Grandpa Jiang stopped asking him these questions: "Did you call Chu Xia after you came back?"

Cen Zhengnian nodded: "Fought."

Grandpa Jiang was finally satisfied with him: "You did a good job in this matter."

Cen Zhengnian drank the tea slowly before speaking to Grandpa Jiang: "I will stay at home tonight, and I will pick An An up from school in the afternoon. Grandpa, you don't have to ask Aunt Li to go. I will also see An An off tomorrow morning. Go to school, and ask Aunt Li to pick him up at noon."

Grandpa Jiang frowned, not wanting him to take Cen Huaian away: "You don't know how to cook. How will you eat if you pick him up at night? And do you have food at home? Have you bought food?"

Cen Zhengnian really didn't pay attention to these details of life, so he only thought that he could live at home with An An when he came back, and he never thought about the problem of eating.

But this is not difficult to solve.

"There's a shop outside. I'll take An An to eat out."

Grandpa Jiang immediately said: "There are a few people outside who can match Aunt Li's craftsmanship, and Aunt Li will also cook specially according to An An's taste. Okay, stop talking, pick An An up tonight and bring him here I'm here, I'll let Da Zi go home and sleep, and you stay with An An tonight."

He glanced at Cen Zhengnian and expressed one intention clearly in his eyes. He was not allowed to refute, just do as he said.

Cen Zhengnian thought about how little time he had to spend with his grandfather. He picked up the teapot and poured Grandpa Jiang another cup of tea and said, "Okay."

*

At noon in early summer, she saw the children from the family home returning. She put the things An An prepared for Kunzi and the others into her bag and carried them to Kunzi's house.

Grandma Kunzi was a little surprised when she saw her, but she quickly hid it and was not as enthusiastic towards her as she was towards An An.

Knowing that Chu Xia was here to see Kuniko, she washed the vegetables and said, "They haven't come back yet. Just sit on that stool and wait for a while."

Grandma Kunzi pointed to a stool in the yard. Chu Xia thanked her with a smile and sat on the stool.

The stool is under the peach tree in the yard, blocking the sun, but it doesn't feel very hot.

When Kunzi and Chopsticks entered the yard while talking, they immediately saw Chu Xia sitting under the tree.

She was wearing a beautiful light green long dress with sleeves and a pair of white leather shoes with a slight heel. She sat there with her back straight and a smile on her face, which was incompatible with this dilapidated and messy yard.

Because the stool was too short, the hem of her skirt was swept to the ground, but she didn't care much. When she saw them coming in, she stood up with a gentle smile: "You are back."

The daze on the faces of Bangzi and others was suddenly broken, and surprise appeared on their faces: "Auntie, are you back? Is An An back too?"

"I came back for something, and An An didn't come with me."

With that said, Chu Xia picked up the bag placed next to the stool: "This is what An An asked me to bring to you."

Kuniko looked at Chu Xia, and it was clear that it had only been two months, but he felt that Chu Xia now was more dazzling than before.

What about An An? Has it gotten better?

At this time, Kuniko suddenly felt a strong yearning for the capital. That place was the dream of many people, and he wanted to visit it now.

"Auntie, come to the house."

Chuxia followed Chopsticks into the house, Kuniko walking behind.

After entering the house, Chu Xia took out everything in her bag and gave Kuniko a book, the children's version of "Idiom Stories", which Chu Xia recommended.

She feels that children can learn more about the many stories of ancient Chinese people and learn something from those characters who are famous throughout the ages.

What he gave to Chopsticks was a set of cards that he had always wanted. Cen Huaian bought them for him when he saw them in the capital, as well as chocolates that Mao Zai likes to eat, and comic strips that Gray Mao likes.

In addition to the gifts, there is also a letter written by Cen Huai'an to everyone: "After you read it, you can give me the written reply, and I will bring it to An'an when I return to the capital."

"Okay." Kunzi held the book in one hand and the letter in the other. He was very happy, but he didn't show much on his face. He was still talking to Chu Xia as before.

Chu Xia didn't sit there for long. After talking to a few children for a while, she said goodbye to them.

"You guys study hard and remember to come to me if you need anything."

Chuxia waved to them, turned and left Kuniko's house.

Bangzi and the other children waited until Chu Xia left, then their faces showed expressions of excitement and joy, and they quickly opened Cen Huai'an's letter and read it.

In fact, most of the contents of the letters are the same. They talk about what An An saw and heard while studying in the capital.

But according to each person's character, what he said to them was different. For example, Kuniko would describe the many opportunities to make money in the capital, but it was a pity that he was not there. To Mao Zai and the others, I wanted to tell them what interesting things there were in the capital that were not available in Liangzhou.

Bangzi could see Cen Huai'an's intention in writing those contents. The smile on his lips got bigger and he touched his nose with his thumb: "This is to lure me over."

Mao Zai said from the side: "I think Jingcheng sounds good."

Kunzi patted him: "No matter how good it is, now you can only listen to it."

These kids couldn't go anywhere.

Kunzi folded the letter and lowered his eyes: I have to say, the little rag really understands him, he is indeed tempted.

But so what if he is tempted, what is more important now is to live his current life well, and wait until he grows up.

In the evening, Chu Xia finally waited for the Luo family.

She looked at Wang Yulan and Brother Luo standing at the door, with mockery in her eyes: "You always get news so quickly."

If you want to get rid of the Luo family completely, just relying on a few threats is useless. As long as the time gate passes longer, they will still want to pounce when they see the benefits.

Wang Yulan looked at Chu Xia and smiled with charity: "Chu Xia, why don't you tell your family when you leave? You won't tell your family when you come back."

Chu Xia didn't say anything, and she didn't want to make a fuss with Wang Yulan, which was a waste of her study time: "Mom, if you worry about my affairs, why not worry more about your little girl."

"What's wrong with your little sister?" Wang Yulan was stunned by her words.

She was willing to give up when raising her daughter. For example, she sent all three girls to school, just so that when she gets married in the future, she would have the capital to marry her daughter to a better family.

Wang Yulan felt a little more pain because her little girl looked the most like her and had a sweet mouth. But the most important thing in her heart were her two sons, especially her youngest son.

"Mom, you really don't know." Chu Xia pretended to be surprised and said, "I went to school before and saw that my little girl was dating someone. The boy was pretty good-looking and had a sweet mouth. I think Mom should like it very much."

The reason why Wang Yulan loves Luo Chuming the most is because he is the youngest son and he can talk and make Wang Yulan happy.

Wang Yulan's expression changed when she heard this, and she didn't care about the purpose of coming to Chu Xia today. She pinched her palms to pretend to be calm: "Are you telling the truth?"

"Mom, you can find out if you go to school and ask if it's true or not. Besides, what's the use of telling lies that can be exposed in just one poke."

Wang Yulan couldn't stay here any longer in Chu Xia, so she pulled Brother Luo and immediately turned around and walked home. Brother Luo wanted to say a few more words, but she refused to let him say, "solve your little sister's matter first."

Why is Wang Yulan so anxious? Because Luo Xiaomei is about to graduate from high school. She definitely wouldn't be able to go to college, and Wang Yulan didn't want her to go to college.

She was waiting for Luo Xiaomei to find a good family and marry her as soon as she graduated from high school. She had already found someone, and she even had contact with the man's mother, and the two secretly reached a consensus.

As soon as Luo Xiaomei graduates, the groom's family will find someone to marry her. The two will meet on a blind date, and then get engaged and get married.

Chu Xia and Sister Luo went through the same process before. Although Wang Yulan was partial to Miss Luo, she would not let her do whatever she wanted when it came to marriage.

Not to mention letting her fall in love freely and find someone sweet. What's the use of being sweet? It can only be used to coax an ignorant little girl!

Chu Xia looked at Wang Yulan grabbing Brother Luo's back and leaving in a hurry. She smiled sarcastically and closed the door to her home.

It is estimated that the Luo family will have some big dramas in the past few days. Luo Xiaomei's temperament is not as obedient as the previous two sisters. Not only does she look like Wang Yulan, but her selfish temperament is more similar.

Chu Xia relaxed physically and mentally. She didn't have to worry about the Luo family coming for her exams in the past few days. It would be good if the Luo family could solve Luo Xiaomei's problem.

The next morning, Chu Xia received another call from Cen Zhengnian, saying that he was going back to his work.

Cen Zhengnian knew that Chu Xia would take the exam tomorrow and told her not to be nervous: "Bring what you should bring and don't eat food given by strangers, and don't eat cold or greasy food. During the exam, do the questions you know how to do first. Do it again later."

Chu Xia said "hmm" and said with a smile: "What if I am too nervous and really fail the exam."

Cen Zhengnian's voice became gentler: "It doesn't matter. You can continue to work hard next year. I will always support you."

Chu Xia's heart felt like it was soaked in warm water, and the smile on her face became even bigger, but she said: "You have to encourage me and don't say depressing words. I will definitely do well in the exam. I don't want to come back for another year!"

Cen Zhengnian followed her words and said, "Yes, you can definitely do well in the exam." His tone was firm, with trust in her.

He really believed in Chu Xia's level. When he was coaching, he understood that as long as there was no unexpected situation, Chu Xia would definitely pass the pre-selection.

Cen Zhengnian gave Chu Xia a few more words, but seeing that it was too late, he had to end the call.

In the evening, Chu Xia received another call from Grandpa Jiang.

He also knew that tomorrow was the exam time, so he and An An cheered her up.

Cen Huaian's childish voice came from the other end of the phone: "Mom, you can definitely pass the exam!"

He has more confidence in Chu Xia than in himself.

Chu Xia said "Yeah" and her heart suddenly softened. Now she really wanted to finish the exam quickly and return to the capital as soon as possible. She wanted to be at peace.

Early the next morning, Chu Xia got up early, packed a pen and paper, carried a bag, went to a stall where she often went to have breakfast, and then got on the bus to go to No. 9 Middle School.

When she arrived at the queue in Class 3, many students had already arrived. The class teacher stood at the front with the admission ticket. When she saw Chu Xia, she gave her admission ticket to Chu Xia.

"do not worry."

"Well, thank you teacher."

The car the school had found was parked at the door. When the time came, the head teacher would lead the students in her charge to get in the car. As for those who hadn't arrived yet, they didn't wait any longer.

The exams of all students cannot be delayed just because of one or two students.

In addition to the class teacher, there is also a teacher following the car. They stand in front and explain the precautions for the exam, and then help everyone relax.

The head teacher knew that she was strict. After she said what needed to be said, she let the other teacher speak.

It's time to take the exam, don't be too nervous. Mentality is very important during the exam. Even now, everyone's level cannot be improved. That is the mentality.

Chu Xia was probably the only person in the car who wasn't too nervous. She has gone through the college entrance examination once, and she is confident in herself. This is the confidence that she has studied hard for so long.

The teacher in front was still trying to amuse everyone, and Chu Xia also laughed. Some students became more and more relaxed after being teased by the teacher, while others became extremely nervous as they got closer and closer to the examination room.

Ninth Middle School is divided into the next district for examinations, and students are assigned to different examination rooms.

Chu Xia and several students were placed at the gate of a high school, and other students were taken to another examination room in a car.

It was a coincidence for her that this examination room and nearby examination rooms were taken care of by her class teacher. Instead of each class having one car, the students were divided into separate buses according to the distance between the examination rooms, and students who were closer to the examination room were in one car.

Chu Xia went in with other students with her admission ticket. She looked up and saw Wang Chaoxi.

Chu Xia didn't know many students from No. 9 Middle School. Apart from Luo Xiaomei, the only one was Wang Chaoxi. I don't even know the students in my class.

Wang Chaoxi looked at her and walked towards her with a stiff tone: "You can definitely pass the pre-selection, right?"

Chu Xia: "What about you?"

She did not answer Wang Chaoxi's words, but asked her in return. She would say in front of those close to her that she would definitely be able to pass, but in front of strangers and before the results came out, she would not say how it would definitely be.

Wang Chaoxi: "I will definitely be able to pass! You will definitely be able to pass. Now you are number one in our school. If you fail, no one else in our school will even think about it."

Chu Xia glanced at Wang Chaoxi. This girl was very straightforward, but not annoying. She smiled and said, "The preliminaries are not as difficult as the college entrance examination. I hope everyone in our school can pass."

Having said that, Chu Xia saw her examination room, waved to Chao Wangxi and walked towards her examination room.

There is a teacher checking admission tickets at the entrance of the examination room.

Before the exam, Chu Xia went to the toilet and then waited for the papers to be handed out at the exam location.

Her position is at the middle door next to the corridor. There are no windows next to it, only a wall. She is only thankful that the weather is not too hot now, otherwise it will be very hot in this position without wind.

Not long after, the test papers were handed out, and the first subject was Chinese.

Chu Xia is a science student, so her Chinese paper is a 100-point paper, while for liberal arts students, her paper is a 110-point paper with multiple additional questions.

Similarly, there are 20 additional extra questions for science students in mathematics, but none for liberal arts students. This is what the head teacher said before the exam, and all students who want to take the college entrance examination know this.

After getting the paper, I read it from beginning to end as usual in early summer. If there were no missing questions, I picked up my pen and concentrated on answering them.

Compared with the original test for transfer students, it was much easier to take the current Chinese paper in early summer.

Especially when answering the word explanation question, there was a word that she had asked Grandpa Jiang before, and she felt lucky in her heart. If Grandpa Jiang had not been asked, she might not have been able to explain this word 100% correctly.

Chu Xia felt that the Chinese language paper went very smoothly as a whole, and the same goes for the composition. The composition was given a famous saying "it takes ten years to grow trees, and a hundred years to cultivate people", allowing students to express their own opinions.

Chu Xia looked at her watch and saw that there was still a long time left before the end of the exam. She briefly wrote down the ideas for the composition on the draft paper before starting to write.

By the time she finished the paper, there were still more than 40 minutes left for the exam.

I didn't hand in any papers in early summer, so I checked my papers carefully from beginning to end. She was so focused on doing the questions that she didn't realize that she was putting a lot of pressure on the candidates in this examination room because she was doing the questions too quickly.

Especially the writing was slow. Seeing that Chu Xia had finished writing, he was already checking the papers. I became even more panicked, sweating on my forehead, and quickly speeded up my writing.

After taking the Chinese language test in early summer, she felt a little better about the difficulty of the test, so she didn't need to be nervous about the remaining tests.

The preliminaries are the same as the college entrance examination and last for three days, with the last test being an English test.

Every time after taking an exam, Chu Xia always felt that the people in the exam room looked at her with resentment. She felt it was baffling, and she couldn't be blamed for the difficult questions.

Although she didn't find it difficult, Wang Chaoxi's face turned pale after she took the math test. She even asked her how she wrote the last few big questions and whether she had done the additional questions.

Chu Xia did not check the answers with her, but only said to her: "I have finished all the questions, and I don't know if they are correct or not. As for the answers, I don't remember them. Now that the test is over, I won't think about the last test again, otherwise Influence the next game."

Wang Chaoxi looked at Chu Xia steadily, his expression slowly relaxing: "You are right, I will review the content for the next exam."

After the last English test, Chu Xia and a group of students returned to school by car.

Different from the tense but expectant atmosphere when everyone arrived, the atmosphere in the car was a bit heavy now.

Some people keep looking for someone to correct the answer. They shout excitedly when they are right, and sigh when they are wrong. There are also people who know that they did not do well in the exam and feel listless.

The head teacher and another teacher told everyone several times to relax, but they still couldn't stop someone from secretly checking the answer.

Everyone knows that Chu Xia has good grades. Although Chu Xia doesn't know many of her classmates, many of her classmates know her. After all, her grades have risen so fast that she is now ranked first in the school.

Therefore, many people came to ask Chu Xia for the answer because they wanted to know whether they were right or wrong.

Wang Chaoxi sat with her and listened carefully.

Chu Xia now no longer talks about things she has forgotten the answer to. She answers when asked, but she takes precautions in advance: "This is what I wrote, but I don't guarantee that what I wrote is correct. You should wait for the school's answer. "

The classmates all said they didn't care, so Chu Xia told them the answers they had memorized.

Like early summer, I will be very happy, but my face will show depression.

Even if Chu Xia said that she was not sure that she was right, she was number one in the school and her answers were more correct than theirs.

"Okay, come on, the exam is over. Go home and have a good rest." The head teacher saw that everyone in the car had gathered around Chu Xia, frowned and asked them to go back to their seats.

Chu Xia no longer answered questions with them, but when Wang Chaoxi asked her an English question, she would still tell her in a low voice.

Finally arriving at No. 9 Middle School, Chu Xia breathed a sigh of relief and quickly got off the car and went home.

The lingering aura of classmates who did not do well in the exam made the atmosphere in the back of the car very depressing. Even the students who did well in the exam did not dare to laugh for fear of irritating others.

After taking the exam, there is no need to wait for the results to come out in Chuxia. If she passes, the director or class teacher will call her to tell her.

Before the exam, Chu Xia also went to see Chenchen and Chenchen's mother, and gave him the things An An gave to Chenchen, as well as the things she gave to Chenchen's mother.

When she went to the capital before, Chenchen's mother also gave her something, and the two of them kept in touch through letters.

Chenchen's mother had obviously lost some weight. She was very happy to see Chu Xia and talked to her a lot about her weight loss. Now Chenchen's mother is dragging Chenchen's father to lose weight together.

Being overweight is not good either. It is not a question of whether you look good or not, but it will affect your health.

However, Chu Xia only had a meal with Chenchen's mother and Chenchen, and refused her request to go shopping for clothes with her in the afternoon.

Because at that time she was still thinking about going home to review and didn't want to use the time gate to go shopping.

Chenchen's mother also understands.

When she returned home from No. 9 Middle School in early summer, she drank some water and rested for a while. She felt less tired and then started to pack her things.

The ticket has been purchased in advance and the letter of introduction has been issued. She can just take it with her to take the bus tomorrow.

As when she arrived, her luggage was almost untouched, and it was even a lot lighter because there were no gifts from An An.

However, after Chu Xia packed her things, she discovered that Kuniko and the others seemed to have never sent her a letter.

It will definitely be too late to pick up the letter tomorrow.

Chu Xia ate a piece of bread and drank the water in the cup. He calculated the time and it was almost time for Men Kuniko and the others to come back. He got up and closed the door to look for them.

Sure enough, Kunzi and the others were at home, and they were lying on the table, all frowning and scratching their heads as they looked at the paper in front of them.

Chu Xia walked over, and the sound of shoes on the ground made Kunzi and others immediately look up: "Aunt?"

Seeing that it was early summer, Kuniko and the others frowned even more.

"Where are you doing your homework?" Chu Xia walked over and said with a smile: "Is the homework in preschool difficult? It makes you so worried."

"It's not homework." Kuniko said.

Mao Zai let out a long sigh, drooped his ears and said, "Auntie, this is a letter written to An An."

Chu Xia understood. Because she respected Cen Huaian's rights, she had not read the letters written by Bangzi and others to him.

But when An An looked at it himself, he accidentally saw a little bit when he was passing by in Chu Xia.

To be honest, she couldn't understand it even if I showed it to her. It was too messy. Not only were the writing crooked, but there were also various drawings that perhaps only their children could understand.

Seeing that Cen Huai'an had no trouble communicating with them, Chu Xia was very impressed.

So it's normal for Kuniko and others to be so troubled when writing letters. They don't know enough characters, and they don't know how to write many of the characters they want to write.

Chu Xia looked at the faces of the people and said, "If you don't mind me knowing the content of the letter, you can ask me if you don't know the words."

"I don't mind, I don't mind." Mao Zai and the others quickly replied, looking at Chu Xia with bright eyes, as if they were looking at a savior. Even Kuniko didn't refuse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 1.8K 200
Author: Green Orange Lemon Tea Status: Serialization Update: 2024-03-2 Chapters: 1~200 https://www.uuks5.com/book/783303/ The daughter of a gangster...
243K 3.9K 95
Novel is not mine. For reading purposes only. Immerse in retro!Ciao! https://m.ajjxsw.com/txt/21474.html Category: Rebirth Novel author: Smaller~ Siz...
30.3K 561 37
https://m.shubaow.net/271/271493/ Author: Mo Yi Mo Jia Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-31 Latest: Chapter 362 Always 2 (E...
116K 2.9K 45
**NOT MINE** Written by Author: 开花不结果 (Kāihuā Bu Jiéguǒ) Warning: Google Web Translation! https://m.shubaow.net/178/178637/ (One of my favourites, th...