Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

By haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 63

1.4K 17 2
By haenaaz

In early summer, a large wooden cage was made for the puppies in advance and the two puppies were placed in it.

Now they are not fully grown yet. There are four round wheels placed at the bottom of the wooden cage. They will follow them as soon as they are pushed, and they can also put luggage on them.

Cen Huai'an was very interested in this walking car cage, and he and Chu Xia took the initiative to say that he would pull it.

Heizi and Huangzi were not used to being locked in the cage at first. They were so anxious that they turned around and groaned.

But as soon as Cen Huai'an started to pull the car cage, they saw the familiar little master, "oooooo", stopped running around, and sat in the cage. Two pairs of big dog eyes looked at the back of the little master pulling the cart, and gave him a hand from time to time. Licking your own hair makes you feel more comfortable than others.

Chu Xia looked at this scene and found it funny. Cen Huaian turned to look at her in confusion, not understanding what her mother was laughing at.

Chu Xia quickly moved her eyes to the side. No, she couldn't laugh anymore. If she did, An An would find out that she was laughing at him.

The appearance of the two people also attracted the attention of other people on the road. Fortunately, the distance from the family home to the bus stop was not far, otherwise they would have received more eyes.

The bus came slowly, and Chu Xia and Cen Huaian were about to carry their luggage and the dog cage onto the bus, when suddenly a few pairs of small hands appeared beside them, helping them to use their strength.

The two of them immediately raised their heads, and Chu Xia's eyes showed surprise: "Bangzi? Cat Boy Gray Hair, why are you here?"

Chu Xia was not the most excited, but Cen Huaian was the happiest. The joy in his eyes could not be concealed at all.

"Brother Bang, how did you know we were leaving today?"

Kunzi helped lift the things up and said with a raised corner of his lips: "Just ask someone from your family home and you'll know."

After moving the luggage, Bangzi came over, hugged Cen Huaian, let him go, and patted him on the back. Immediately afterwards, Mao Zai and Hui Mao came over and hugged Cen Huai'an.

Cen Huaian wanted to say something, but when he opened his mouth, nothing came out. He only looked at Bangzi and the other three, with eyes that were filled with joy and reluctance.

As if he knew what Cen Huai'an was thinking, Bangzi waved his hand at him casually and said, "We are all brothers. If you are leaving, we will definitely come to see you off. Don't be too moved."

Cen Huaian: "Thank you, Brother Bang."

Not only did he thank him for coming to see him off, but he also thanked him for holding him back before and prevented him from starving to death.

The bus would not stop for a long time. Cen Huaian and Chu Xia were standing inside the door. The door had been closed. He also waved to them: "Brother Bang, Mao Zai, Gray Hair, goodbye."

When the car started, Cen Huaian hurried to the seat in the last row and looked back through the window.

Kuniko stood there with his hands in his pockets, still with a casual smile on his face. Mao Zai and Hui Mao stood by his side and waved frantically towards Cen Huai'an.

"Little rag! We will always remember you, don't forget us!"

Cen Huaian also opened his eyes hard and looked at the three of them. It wasn't until the bus turned that Kunzi and the others were completely out of sight, he slowly turned around and leaned against Chu Xia.

Chu Xia patted his back gently and said nothing. She understood how he was feeling at the moment, and it was best to let him digest it quietly.

After arriving at the train station, Cen Huaian's mood returned to normal, and he walked around the station holding the dog cage.

Almost everyone in the station looked at him, but he seemed to have no feelings and asked Chu Xia: "Mom, will the puppy be okay after being checked in?"

Chu Xia didn't care about the looks around her, held his hand and said, "No, the station staff will take good care of them."

In fact, Chu Xia was also worried, but she felt that since the railway station had the task of consigning live animals, and it was not new, the process should be very familiar.

Having said that, when I went to check in the puppy with the check-in ticket in early summer, I still worriedly asked the staff if there would be any discomfort during the check-in of the puppy, and if there was anything she needed to pay attention to.

The staff member had obviously heard this kind of problem many times. When checking the ticket she handed over, she said without raising her head: "Don't worry, we have a dedicated person to take care of the shipping. It will be fine. Just prepare food and water in the cage." By the way, don't give your dog food a few hours before getting in the car, as it can easily cause motion sickness."

When Chu Xia and Cen Huaian heard that puppies could get carsick, their eyes became even more worried.

The train runs for a long time at this time, and the puppy will definitely not adapt to being in a closed environment for a long time, but there is nothing we can do now.

Cen Huaian squatted on the ground, touched the heads of the two puppies, and whispered to them. Chu Xia vaguely heard the words "Don't be afraid."

Before checking in, the two stayed with the puppies and comforted them. Until it's almost time to get in the car, put food and water in the wooden dog crate. There are also bones that they usually use to grind their teeth and small balls that they like to play with.

The two of them watched the staff lift the puppy. Huang Zi and Heizi, who were lying on their backs, immediately stood up and barked anxiously, "woof woof woof". They barked at the staff for a while, then turned around and barked at Chu Xia and An An.

They thought their owners didn't want them anymore, so they banged against the cage desperately.

Cen Huaian quickly waved to the two puppies and shouted: "Heizi, Huangzi, don't be afraid, my mother and I will pick you up soon!"

The puppies didn't know whether they understood his words or his voice soothed them. They no longer rushed into the cage anxiously, but they also lay in the cage glumly, looking at Chu Xia and An An with nostalgia on their faces.

The look in the eyes of the two puppies made Chu Xia want to go over and take them out, and Cen Huai'an felt uncomfortable watching it.

But the two of them were about to board the bus, and Chu Xia took him to the place where they got on the bus.

At this time, there were many people squeezing to get on the bus. The flight attendant shouted at the door not to crowd, and the police were also trying to maintain order, but it was in vain. Many people were still squeezing to the bus for fear of not being able to get on.

There weren't that many people at the door of the sleeper car where Chu Xia and An An went, but when they finally got on the car with their luggage, they were sweating from exhaustion.

The environment of the green train is not very good, and the ride time is also long. The sleeper berth is in better condition than the hard seat, but it is okay to sleep at night.

During the day, Chu Xia and An An stayed in the upper bunk reading, playing backgammon and resting. Except when eating and going to the toilet, the two of them would not leave the bunk.

The car passed through many stations, both large and small. Some stations stopped for a long time, and passengers on the car would go out to smoke cigarettes, buy something, and stretch their legs.

But Chu Xia had never gone down there. She had food with her, and if she wanted to eat, there was something for sale on the train, as well as peanut and melon seed soda. There was no need to go down, and it was not safe.

There is also the possibility of missing the train. In early summer, we saw passengers being thrown off because they were delayed for too long and failed to get on when the train started.

When Cen Huaian arrived in the afternoon, he couldn't help but ask Chu Xia: "Mom, where are Heizi and Huangzi put now? I really want to see them."

Chu Xia also wanted to go. She took Cen Huaian down from the sleeper berth and happened to see a conductor passing by their carriage. Chu Xia asked her if she could go see the checked puppies.

The conductor checked her ticket and said, "It's OK, but there are all kinds of animals inside and it smells bad. Are you sure you can go?"

Chu Xia nodded without any hesitation: "Go."

"Okay, come with me."

The conductor took Chu Xia and Cen Huai'an to the back and said to them as they walked: "We don't know where the dogs you are transporting are. You can find them by yourself. Also, you can't disturb other livestock, so those Don't get close to cattle, sheep, etc., keep your movements small, and keep your voice soft."

After talking all the way, the three people arrived at the last carriage. The conductor opened the door and took them in. The smell of various livestock came from the door. I couldn't tell what the smell was, but it was very smelly and unpleasant.

The conductor covered his nose and said, "I'll just say it stinks. You can find it yourself."

After that, he quickly exited.

Chu Xia and Cen Huaian also felt the smell, but they were more worried about Heizi and Huang Zi, so they began to search in each cage.

The consignments were all large animals, including small puppies. This one was placed in front, and they soon saw Huang Zi and Heizi.

Because of the crowded space and stagnant air, the two puppies lay limply in the cage, without energy at all.

Chu Xia and An An had never seen two puppies like this before, and they felt extremely distressed.

"Heizi, Huangzi." The cage was a bit high, and An An tried hard to reach it and touch the puppy, but she couldn't do it.

The two puppies immediately became excited when they saw their owner. They pushed their heads against the cage and complained to their owners about their grievances.

Cen Huaian became even more anxious after hearing this. He stood on tiptoes and tried to reach it, but still couldn't reach it.

At this time, Chu Xia reached out and picked him up with strength, and An An finally touched the two puppies.

However, Chu Xia only lasted for a while. She gritted her teeth and felt that she had exhausted all her strength. She quickly asked Cen Huai'an: "An'an, are you okay?"

The voice has changed due to excessive exertion.

Hearing Cen Huaian's "hmm", Chu Xia immediately let go, and his clothes followed Chu Xia's arms and moved up to his chest.

When Chu Xia shook her arms and let him go completely, Cen Huaian silently pulled down his clothes.

Seeing that Chu Xia kept rubbing his arms after letting go of him, Cen Huaian thought in his heart: Mom is not as strong as dad, so from now on it is better to just let dad hold him, and not to tire mom.

With this thought in mind, he raised his head and continued to look at the puppies and talk to them. Chuxia walked over and touched Heizi and Huangzi's heads. Their condition was obviously much better.

Not long after, the conductor called them outside and told them not to stay in the checked carriage for too long. Chu Xia and An An could only say goodbye to Huang Zi and Heizi quickly, and then patted their heads before taking Cen Huai'an out of the checked carriage.

When walking back with Chu Xia and the others, the conductor said with a smile: "How are you? Are the puppies being transported healthy? We have been transporting this train for who knows how many years, and there are no cattle, sheep, or pigs." It's over, don't worry, nothing will happen to you."

Chu Xia nodded "hmm". The puppy was healthy, but it would definitely be uncomfortable to transport it like this. She sighed in her heart and just hoped that the train would arrive at the station soon.

When I went to bed at night, I didn't get much sleep in early summer. The sleeper berths have no doors, they are all compartments, and the trains are connected. Fortunately, the conductor will lock the door between the hard seat and the sleeper berth at night, otherwise I would not be able to sleep at night.

Even in early summer, she would wake up at the slightest movement, but Cen Huaian slept soundly inside her, and was not bothered by the train at all.

I don't know what happened that night, but when Chu Xia fell asleep, she heard the sound of a man and a woman quarreling, followed by a child crying loudly.

She didn't sleep much all night.

She was very lethargic during the day and slept for a while on the bed. However, because there were people walking around in the sleeper all the time, she didn't sleep well.

Until I got off the train in the afternoon, Chu Xia still walked out with a listless expression. The train experience during these two days and one night was really terrible.

She and An An went to pick up the checked puppies. Although the two puppies had traveled a long distance, they seemed to be in low spirits.

But they didn't have much food and water left, and they didn't vomit anything in the cage. After checking it in early summer, there should be nothing serious.

It was still Chu Xia who was carrying her luggage, An An was pulling the cage with a chain, and she was leading An An out of the station.

Before leaving the station, Chu Xia saw Cen Zhengnian standing at the exit. His eyes kept falling on the crowd, constantly looking for Chu Xia and An An.

Before Chu Xia could call him, Cen Zhengnian's eyes met hers. A relieved smile appeared on his face, and his eyes followed her and An An.

When the two came out, Cen Zhengnian immediately reached out to take the luggage from her hand, and a young man standing next to him also reached out to help.

"Second cousin, are these cousins ​​​​and An'an? It's better to see them than to hear them a hundred times!"

The young man looked at Chu Xia and Cen Huai'an with a friendly smile on his face. He even wanted to reach out and touch An An's head, but he tilted his head and avoided it.

But when Cen Zhengnian went to rub An An's head, he not only didn't avoid it, but also rubbed it admiringly, looking up at Cen Zhengnian with happiness in his eyes.

He finally saw his father again, but he seemed to have lost a lot of weight.

Chu Xia looked at the young man doubtfully and asked Cen Zhengnian with his eyes.

Cen Zhengnian gave all his luggage to the young man, held Chu Xia in one hand, and picked up An An in the other and said, "This is my uncle's youngest son - Jiang Zhida."

Jiang Zhida was holding his luggage and felt that his second cousin's behavior was a bit excessive. Throwing all the luggage to him, he hugged his young son and his beloved wife. No wonder he agreed to bring him to pick up his cousin-in-law. It turned out that it was all for this moment.

But when facing Chu Xia, his smile was extremely bright: "Hello, cousin, just call me Da Zi."

Cen Zhengnian nodded and said to Chu Xia, "Everyone in the family calls him that."

"Hello, Da Zi." Chu Xia greeted him with a smile and asked An An to call her cousin.

Cen Huaian looked at Jiang Zhida curiously, feeling that this cousin was different from the uncle he imagined, but he still called him: "Cousin."

"Hey! You're so good!" The smile on Jiang Zhida's face almost reached behind his ears, and he began to touch the red envelope in a panic: "It's strange, I obviously put it in my front pocket."

Cen Zhengnian ignored him and took Chu Xia and An An to the parking place: "You look a little bad. Did you encounter anything along the way?"

He looked at Chu Xia worriedly. From the moment he saw her, Cen Zhengnian noticed that her face was pale, her eyes were black and blue, and she seemed to have no energy at all.

Chu Xia raised her hand and rubbed her temples, and said with a tired tone: "I didn't get a good rest in the car. There was always noise at night. It was too noisy."

If she was at home, she wouldn't hear thunder outside late at night. But in the car, she would be awakened by the slightest movement, and then she couldn't fall asleep for a long time.

Cen Zhengnian touched her head distressedly, trimmed her hair and said, "The house is packed. You can take a nap in the car later. You can sleep directly when you get home."

He came in a car, which belonged to Jiang Zhida's eldest brother Jiang Zhishu.

Chiang Chishu did not join the army or politics. He did not follow the path of his elders. After the reform and opening up, he ran away and did not know what kind of business he was doing.

In the entire Jiang family, he is now the richest. Although Grandpa Cen scolded him all day long for smelling like copper and disrespecting his ancestors, he still went his own way and didn't care at all.

He bought this car. In the entire circle, he is envied by many of his peers for owning a car.

After all, most of the people who have cars now are from public institutions, and very few are private individuals. Not everyone with a rich family has the money to buy a car.

Moreover, the situation is still in the trial stage at the moment. Many people still have lingering fears about the past few years, and they don't dare to go too far if they have money, lest they go back and do it again, and the whole family is ruined.

Jiang Zhida finally found the red envelope and caught up. He put his luggage away and put the two dogs in the front row.

"An'an, this is for you!" Jiang Zhida threw a big, bulging red envelope from the front, and it landed directly in Cen Huai'an's arms.

"Look, if it's not enough, tell your cousin that he has money!" Jiang Zhida said, patting his chest, with a look of confidence on his face. An An would definitely be satisfied with his package of so much money.

An An opened the red envelope and saw that it was filled with one, two, and ten yuan worth of money, so stuffed that the red envelope almost burst.

Cen Huai'an suddenly widened his eyes, glanced at Jiang Zhida, then at the red envelope, and began to calculate in his mind: If every elder who saw him gave him such a big red envelope like his cousin, he would count his savings, and the corner of his mouth I couldn't hold back my laughter.

"Thank you, cousin." Cen Huaian didn't take his eyes off the red envelope when he spoke, he took it out and started counting.

Jiang Zhida was still waiting for Cen Huai'an to tell him whether he was satisfied or not, but after waiting for a long time, he saw him counting money.

"An'an..." He wanted to continue asking, but Cen Zhengnian reached out and pushed Jiang Zhida's head back: "Hurry up and drive home. Your cousin-in-law and An'an are very tired."

"Yes, yes." Jiang Zhida looked at Chu Xia sheepishly: "I'm sorry, cousin."

Chu Xia smiled and waved her hands: "It's okay." She wouldn't care about this, and Jiang Zhida's attitude towards An An and her had always been welcoming, so she had no reason to be dissatisfied.

As the car started, Cen Zhengnian's hand reached to the other side of Chu Xia's shoulder and brought her head to his shoulder: "You lean on me and sleep for a while. It's still a long way from here to home."

Chu Xia was really tired and sleepy, so she didn't want to be polite to him. She said "hmm" and leaned on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

Jiang Zhida saw Chu Xia sleeping in the rearview mirror and drove the car more smoothly, trying not to make the car bumpy.

As the car slowly approached the alley of the house, the sky gradually became darker. There were more bicycles on the road and more people, all of whom were workers returning home from get off work.

Chu Xia heard the noise, rubbed her eyes and sat up. The coat covering her body fell on the car seat with her movements.

Cen Zhengnian naturally took the coat over and asked her if she felt better and if she felt cold.

Chu Xia nodded and shook her head: "I'm fine. Where are you now?"

She looked out the window and saw completely unfamiliar streets and houses. This was a capital she was unfamiliar with and a place that countless people would long for in the future.

"You enter the alley and walk a short distance before you reach home."

An An is currently lying on the back of the passenger seat to feed two puppies. When Chu Xia is asleep, as long as the two puppies want to bark, An An will immediately touch their heads, whisper "Shh" and say: " Heizi Huangzi, don't scream, my mother is sleeping."

Heizi and Huang Zi had a tacit understanding of Cen Huai'an's movements and could understand some simple instructions.

When their little master refused to let them bark, they let out a small "snort", wagging their tails wildly and acting coquettishly at Cen Huai'an, asking him to smooth their fur without barking all the way.

Even Jiang Zhida was surprised that these two little local dogs were so smart.

"Mom, are you hungry? I still have biscuits here."

Cen Huaian had some snacks from Chu Xia in his pocket. He could eat them anytime on the train when he was hungry.

Chu Xia had just woken up and had no appetite at all. She didn't want to eat biscuits. She shook her head, touched Cen Huai'an's head and said, "I won't eat it."

Sure enough, as Cen Zhengnian said, the car turned a corner and arrived home not long after.

Cen Zhengnian got off the car and opened the vermilion door, and Chu Xia and An An also got off the car.

In early summer, I looked up at the courtyard house in the capital. Inside, I could only see the branches with buds sticking out. At the door of the house were several square steps, with a stone lion standing on the left and right sides of the steps.

The car couldn't get in, so Jiang Zhida came down to help move the luggage together. Cen Huaian went to take down the puppy's cage first.

Cen Zhengnian opened the door and walked over. He held Chu Xia's hand and said, "Let's go in and take a look. We will slowly change it if we don't like it."

After walking up the steps and entering the gate, there is a gatehouse with a bicycle parked inside. Facing the gate is a screen wall carved with the word "Fu" and bamboo and plum blossoms.

After going around the screen wall and entering the back, you can see the complete courtyard of the house. There are houses on both sides and in the middle, with east and west wing rooms on both sides, and the main house in the middle.

Cen Zhengnian took Chu Xia to the west wing room, where he had already decorated the room: "The beds and beddings here are all new. Chu Xia, do you want to lie down and sleep for a while?"

Cen Zhengnian lived in this house when he was a child. Later, after his parents were transferred to the northwest, the house became vacant and his uncle and uncle helped take care of it.

When he went to college, he would stay here for a few days when he had free time. After he started working, the house was unoccupied again.

Cen Zhengnian didn't have much time to clean up, so he directly asked his uncle to help find someone to clean up the house inside and out.

The broken things should be thrown away, and the things that should be bought should be bought. Today, in order to pick up Chu Xia and An An, Cen Zhengnian took a day off. He looked around the house in the morning and felt that there was something inappropriate. He continued to clean it up and bought a lot more. thing.

In fact, when Grandpa Cen learned that Chu Xia and An An were coming to the capital today, he wanted to take them directly to his home and have a good meal at home.

But Cen Zhengnian said that it was almost evening when the early summer train arrived. She and An An must be very tired after riding for such a long time. Meeting so many elders at her grandpa's house would only make her more tired, so it was better to let her take care of herself at home. You can rest and meet your elders anytime.

When Grandpa Cen heard what Cen Zhengnian said, he felt that he only wanted to see his grandson's wife and great-grandson, so he listened to Cen Zhengnian and went back to their home first.

Chu Xia did not sit on the bed, but asked Cen Zhengnian: "Is there a place to wash at home? I want to wash my face first."

"have."

The facilities of this house are very complete. Although there is only a few days of rest time, the house itself is completely preserved and has not been significantly modified. It is just that some facilities have been added to make life more convenient.

For example, the bathroom has hot water, so you can take a shower directly, and the bathroom can also pump water directly. Compared with the small building in the family courtyard, this place is really much more convenient.

Especially when she saw that she could take a bath, Chu Xia's eyes lit up.

"I want to take a shower first." After being in the car for so long, the smell of the car was not good, and Chu Xia had long wanted to take a good shower. I just didn't say it because I was afraid that the conditions wouldn't allow it.

Now that she can take a bath, of course she will.

"Okay. I'll get you some clothes." Cen Zhengnian said immediately without any objection.

Chu Xia thought of her underwear, and her face instantly became hot. She quickly grabbed him and said, "I'll take it myself. You go and talk to An An. He has questions to ask you."

Cen Zhengnian noticed that Chu Xia's ears were a little red. He stopped and said with a smile at the corner of his eyes: "Okay."

He turned around and looked for An An, who was playing in the jujube tree with two puppies in the yard.

Chu Xia quickly took her clothes and entered the bathroom. There are soaps and towels in the bathroom. Cen Zhengnian said they were all new and clean, and the pink ones were hers.

The hot water rushed down from the shower, and Chu Xia felt very comfortable. She had been looking forward to taking a bath at home for a long time, and now it finally came true.

When Chu Xia finished washing, Cen Zhengnian and An An were no longer in the yard, and even the two puppies were gone.

Chu Xia wiped her hair with a towel and walked around the yard in confusion. She saw several people in the living room of the west wing, and there were two multi-layered wooden food boxes on the dining table in the living room.

Cen Zhengnian was the one who saw early summer because he was standing facing outside.

He showed a gentle smile to Chu Xia, and said with a smile in his voice: "Chu Xia, I have bought the rice, you can come and eat."

Considering that Chu Xia and An An had just arrived and Cen Zhengnian's cooking skills were not good, he asked Jiang Zhida to buy food at a famous old restaurant.

The food here is light, not greasy, and tastes good, which is just right for early summer and An An to eat at this time.

I took a bath in early summer and felt more energetic, but I also felt hungry. She responded, found a dry towel to wrap her hair, and then walked to the living room to eat.

At this time, Cen Zhengnian and Jiang Zhida had already laid out the meal, including six dishes and one porridge. The porridge was red date and yam porridge specially prepared by the restaurant.

Cen Zhengnian pushed Chuxia's porridge in front of her and said, "Many people like his porridge. Do you like it?"

There was also a bowl of porridge in front of Cen Huaian, and he had already taken several sips.

"Mom, it tastes delicious." After hearing his father's words, Cen Huaian immediately raised his head and said to Chu Xia.

Jiang Zhida also said: "Cousin, please try it quickly. If I hadn't told the boss in advance, this porridge wouldn't be available now."

Chu Xia laughed, picked up the spoon and said, "You all agreed that the taste will be the same."

She lowered her head and took a sip, and the sweetness of red dates and rice filled her entire mouth. In addition to the taste of the food itself, there is also a faint sweetness. I don't know what it is, but it blends perfectly with the food. The yam is also soft and delicious.

"It tastes good." Chu Xia raised her head and said to the three people who were looking at her. Her eyes met Cen Zhengnian's. He looked at her intently, with other emotions in his eyes.

Chu Xia didn't dare to look at it, so she quickly lowered her head and continued to drink the porridge. She drank most of the bowl of porridge without knowing it, and her whole stomach felt instantly comfortable.

Cen Zhengnian picked up a chopstick of boiled green vegetables and placed it in the small bowl in front of Chu Xia: "Don't just drink porridge, eat some vegetables as well."

Chu Xia felt Jiang Zhida's teasing eyes on her and Cen Zhengnian, and said quickly: "I eat it myself, you don't need to pick it up for me."

The boiled green vegetables are also delicious, crisp and refreshing, and the freshness of the vegetables itself is not lost at all. Chu Xia couldn't help but take another bite.

Only simple dishes can reveal the chef's cooking skills. Each of these dishes is very homely, but each one requires a lot of effort and is not at the level that ordinary people can make.

Chu Xia and Cen Huaian had a great time eating.

Jiang Zhida did not stay here for long. After dinner, he was ready to leave.

"Cousin, you don't need to send me away, I'm very familiar with this place. An'an, do you want to stay with me at my great-grandfather's house?"

Jiang Zhida teased An An before leaving. Cen Huai'an shook his head without thinking, took Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian's hands and said, "I want to live with my parents."

Jiang Zhida raised his hand and rubbed his head, "Okay, I'll see you again tomorrow."

Cen Zhengnian walked him outside and closed the door.

As soon as Jiang Zhida walked out, Cen Zhengnian's hand had already pushed the door halfway. He quickly turned around and held the door that was about to close, and asked Cen Zhengnian: "Second cousin, will you and your cousin-in-law go to grandpa's house tomorrow?"

Cen Zhengnian: "It depends on the situation. If I want to go, I will tell my grandpa in advance."

Going to visit his grandfather with Chu Xia, he had to ask Chu Xia first, in case she felt that going tomorrow would be too hasty.

Jiang Zhida smiled meaningfully: "I understand, I understand. Second cousin, I have never seen you so obedient since I was a child. My cousin is really capable!"

Before Cen Zhengnian could say anything, he jumped away laughing, ready to go home and share this matter with his brothers and sisters.

When the iron tree's second cousin blooms, it will be really big.

Cen Zhengnian glanced at him and closed and locked the door carelessly.

Chu Xia had brushed her teeth and wanted to let An An take a bath, but she was afraid that An An wouldn't be able to wash her thoroughly.

It happened that Cen Zhengnian came over, so he left the matter to him: "Don't forget to let An An brush her teeth, and remember to apply baby cream after washing your face."

Chu Xia pointed to the things she put on the sink outside the bathroom. She turned around and looked at Cen Zhengnian's face again, and said with a smile: "You can also apply it."

Cen Zhengnian raised his face when he heard her joking words. He picked up the baby cream and looked at the ingredients carefully and said, "It is indeed suitable for me to apply it."

"Really?" Chu Xia went over to look at the ingredients and asked Cen Zhengnian to explain one to her. This was his professional knowledge and he naturally understood it.

The knowledge used in his work includes not only mathematics, physics, chemistry, but also engineering machinery. It is very complex, so if they want to study things, they must have rich theoretical knowledge.

Of course, theory and experiment must be combined, otherwise it will be just talk on paper.

Cen Huaian ran over from the bathroom at some point, leaned against Cen Zhengnian and listened, asking questions from time to time.

If Chu Xia hadn't realized that it would be too late to take a bath, Cen Zhengnian and Cen Huai'an could have continued talking.

Chu Xia went back to the bedroom first. She thought she wouldn't fall asleep so quickly while lying on the bed. Who knew that she was so sleepy that she couldn't open her eyes before turning a page in the book.

She casually put the book next to her pillow and fell asleep within a second of lying down.

By the time Cen Zhengnian came back from taking a bath with An An, Chu Xia was already sleeping soundly.

Cen Huai'an's room was next to theirs. Inside was a 1.5-meter small bed specially prepared by Cen Zhengnian for An'an. The size and appearance were similar to those in the family home.

Cen Huaian didn't feel strange after lying on it.

After covering An An with the quilt, Cen Zhengnian was about to go back to his and Chu Xia's room to sleep. An An Li pulled his hand and said, "Dad, mom tells me a bedtime story every night."

Mom didn't tell him today, but it's okay for dad to tell him.

Cen Zhengnian stopped, turned around and sat back on his bed, and asked Cen Huai'an, "What story did mother tell you?"

This Cen Huai'an knew: "Confucius traveled around the world."

After returning from No. 9 Middle School in early summer, I taught Cen Huaian a little bit every night. He fell asleep quickly, and he still hadn't finished talking about the countries he traveled to in early summer.

Cen Zhengnian continued talking about the country he had talked about in early summer. His voice was neither fast nor slow. Although it was full of emotion, it was also very helpful for Cen Huai'an to sleep when he was tired from the car ride.

Cen Zhengnian found An An asleep halfway through his speech. He stopped talking and looked at Cen Huai'an's sleeping face. His nose moved with his breathing, and the gentle smile at the corner of his mouth showed unconsciously.

He pulled up the quilt for Cen Zhengnian again, stood up, turned off the light, walked out of the room, and entered his and Chu Xia's house.

Chu Xia also slept soundly, and you could even hear her small breathing. Because she was in a hurry to sleep, she didn't bother to fix her hair. A few strands of hair fell on her face, rising and falling with her breathing.

Cen Zhengnian stretched out his hand, tucked her hair behind her ears, took the book away from her face, and then carefully turned off the light and went to bed.

Cen Zhengnian was lying next to Chu Xia, and the soft quilt sank a little. Before he could reach out his hand, Chu Xia automatically rolled into his arms, put her legs on him, and found a comfortable position in his arms to continue. sleep.

Cen Zhengnian felt Chu Xia's soft body and recited Buddhist scriptures silently in his heart. She trusted him too much and forgot that he was also a man in his prime.

Chu Xia's sleep state was indeed bad, and she would roll around at night. Cen Zhengnian had long been accustomed to her appearance and knew how to deal with it. As long as he put his arms around her, she would become much more honest.

Cen Zhengnian didn't sleep well that night, but he had a great sleep in early summer. When he woke up in the morning, his whole body felt relaxed, and yesterday's fatigue had completely disappeared.

The chirping of birds outside was particularly joyful. When Chu Xia opened her eyes and found a strange environment, she was stunned for a moment. Then she remembered that she had come to the capital.

Chu Xia was getting dressed when Cen Zhengnian came in from outside with a towel in his hand.

Seeing that Chu Xia was awake, he showed a gentle smile on his face: "You're awake. My grandpa wants to meet you. Have you thought about when to meet him?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 31.7K 43
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်
47.5K 367 21
https://m.shubaow.net/288/288568/ Author: Ling Younian Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-06-25 Latest: Chapter 191 Extra Story...
147K 1.9K 200
Author: Green Orange Lemon Tea Status: Serialization Update: 2024-03-2 Chapters: 1~200 https://www.uuks5.com/book/783303/ The daughter of a gangster...
155K 3.1K 200
brief introduction: Lin Susu was reborn. This time, she must be filial to her grandmother and keep the bracelet handed down from her ancestors. There...