LIGHT VS DARKNESS // taekook

By zuhabhat2

In the world of power, manipulation and deception, finding a little bit of munificence is quite a tough job... More

synopsis
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
Face Claims
65
66
67
68
69
70
Anime sketches
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
New book/ sequel
84
85
86 (penultimate)
87 (epilogue)
Q/N
Introgation

16

65 3 0
By zuhabhat2

🔸🔹🔸

Jungkook's pov

I can still hear some plucking noise  behind me, similar when something is being pulled back with a force that causes a sharp screech erupting from it. I know, the black hole created by the little evil creature was the cause of this ranchous sound, which was nearing me with every passing second with the immaculate intention of gulping me down too,

But, I couldn't let that happen!

As I neared the cliff, I could see Bogum from the other side waving at me, good thing he already passed!

Unlike previous time, I can use my wings this time to easily fly over to the safer other side. My breathing was erratic from unceasing running, and my heart vessels were flooded with the rush of adrenaline.

I shut down my eyes as I tried to open my wings, but the unstable heartbeat wasn't helping me in concentration. To perform any magic, a person should be fully focused while doing it in reality. This was the main reason, why pupils were taught from earlier days about why concentration is necessary and later on, this was put in practice so that they can manage themselves in such problematic situations!

I erased every thought from my mind before again focusing on unlocking my wings, which luckily this time gets opened!

I opened my eyes when I heard the fluttering of my wings, the air that surrounds me revolving in spiral shape as I felt my feet getting detached from the grim city land.

Gradually, my wings started flapping more fastly as I danced with the air that felt like serene currents flowing over me. I gazed down to the abyss of clouds and fog that were hindereing whatever was behind them.

This almost, I mean, almost was about to felt like heaven if that taehyung wouldn't show himself out of nowhere.

He was riding his equally terrifying wolf animal with that signature smirk still worn by his face. The air that blowed towards me from the flapping of his animal wolf nearly knocked me out.

I was lucky enough to stable myself on time!

Suddenly something twitched in his eyes as he unlocked his black hole and emitted everything towards me which the said thing has galloped down till now

I tried dodging every strike but still got unlucky enough to get some hits on my huge white wings, bordered by shiny navy blue tint.

I flitted to the other side when he was too engrossed in attacking towards me, my hands swiftly swayed in the air as I formed a energy ball before flinging it towards him.

He quickly grasped his wolfs back hair instructing him to move to the other side as he successfully avoiding my attack, his smirk widening momentarily

"You need more practice, amateur ! " He hollered out while stressing on the word amateur, his words were strangly provoking me when most of the times, 'I am calm and docile'!. That is what my friends or someone who knows me defines me as.

"You don't want to encounter it if I unleash even a little bit of my abilities. I am tied with the peace treaty your parents and my parents signed" I states as he laughed musingly at it, his side eyes wrinkling on their own

"Spit it out already that you are afaird to fight me" He cockily responces, his eyes draining every it's colour and subsequently, a black smokey foam forms around him.

This looks sickingly bewitching to Me!

He raises his head which was adorned with golden embisllidhed with scarlet stones crown, his forehead wholely covered by his black jet curly hair. I don't know why, but everything around him was looking radiating to me, until he condensed his black foam and swinged it towards me.

It directly hits my pure white wings colouring them into black. It looks like a dirty filthy black stain on my spotless wings, and this agitates me

I projects my energy balls again at him, this time successfully knocking him by hairs breadth. He erupts a painful screech before glancing at me furiously, as he again emits another thing which I assume was a huge stone towards me. Reflexely, I blocked it with my energy ball as they both annihilate each other.

"Jungkook, hurry up! " Bogum shouts from other side as I wiped my head towards him which was my biggest mistake because the next thing I know  was that my wings were striked by a much more force imbalancing me wholely as I tried my best to flutter them again.

Seeing my struggle, he laughs more loudly at me which evokes more anger into me as I haphazardly targets him, which to my surprise really hit his wolf as he erupts a loud howl before shaking violently in pain, knocking taehyung from his back as he desperately clutch his fur with his small hands,

And yaah, dark kingdom cannot fly. They were not endowed with wings!

The air that blows around me by the flapping of huge wolfs wings caused my already troubled wings to cease from flying resulting in me falling down.

I tried to flutter my wings again while freely falling down into the abyss of clouds and fog which onces looks serene to me, but now, this was resembleing more like the flames of hell.

As I was trying to flap my wings, something falls on me mid air as I grunted in pain.

This day cannot be more worst!

No, I take my words back as it is half way worst because that little thing was clutching on my shoulder while looking sauvely at me, and maybe mistakingly, I see him even giggling a little. He was gripping on me like I belongs to him, like he took me as his slave.

The confidence of him is unbelievable. First, he was the reason why we are in this situation and then, seeking help from his rival whom he doomed just some few minutes ago.

He really was testing my patience!

"Get lost, little thing! I cannot tolerate your weight too" I states while pushing him a little, but instead he clasped around my neck more tightly.

"Hellfire! Be grateful I am hugging you, I know you are enjoying it!" He grouchyly replies which ignites me more. He was on my mercy and still, showing his attitude

"You know, you are under my mercy for now! Shouldn't yo----"

"Oh come on! Your fucking wings aren't working and we both are falling with I don't know what velocity. And still you are saying, I am under your mercy" He says while laughing a little which sets us both in vibration.

"Then, why are you clutching desperately on me?" I asks as I looked down which was still covered with pinkish and dark clouds,

Where the heaven we are going?

"Simple, when we will land, I will push you down so that you can act like a personal sponge to me to prevent me from any injury!" He explains his intentions which makes me ashen, is he for real!

"And why do you think, I will let you do that!"

"If you don't want this coming to you, flap your wings fastly and land me back to grim city. I will manage rest of the travel by myself" He orders as he hugged me more closely. His short hieght was making him dangle in the air as he tightly clutched on my shoulders

"you are actually too bold to command me when you wholely depend on me! And actually too shameless because you broke my wings and they are unable to fly Now! " I says as he paled out, before erupting a ear splitting cry.

"W-What! A-Are we going to die then. Oh god, I am not even married! I still have lot of work pending. I cannot die this fast! " He dramatically shook me which makes me extremely annoyed, as I tried pushing him more roughly but his adament ass wasn't letting me go

"Could you please get away from me?" I beseeches him as he shake his head instantly, his black strands flowing perfectly with the speedy air that was hitting both of us

"N-No, I won't" He scaredly replies, his voice quivering a little as he dipped his head more down to stop me from looking at him. As if to tease him, I looked down so that to examine his expressions but what I saw blows my mind,

We were falling on a whole new world and currently below us, was a huge slimy green lake. It stenches even from here and I was close to vomit in air.

"Ewwwww! Are we falling into it? I will choose death rather than falling into it" Taehyung suddenly exclaims and before anyone could comprehend anything, a huge amount of liquid splashed out of lake as we both fell into it with great speed

🔸🔹🔸

Stay tuned and stay happy
Do comment and vote if you even enjoyed a little bit
How was the chapter. I hope you enjoyed,

Bye lovelies

Zuha ––––-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 29.3K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
4.5K 553 25
Jimin: *gasping* N-no, that's not it. *trying to make the reason but getting lost in the pleasure* Yoongi: *chuckles* Don't worry, I'll help jog your...
1.7M 61.8K 64
Being the boss of a mafia comes with great responsibilities. You have to show no mercy. You have to be strong. You have to be ready for anything. And...
48.3K 2.1K 28
It's a namkook book. Where namjoon is lack of money. Have a best friend suga. Namjoon tries to earn money with his hardship but luck wasn't his side...