π•π•Œπ•Šπ•‹ β„π•†π•†π•„π”Έπ•‹π”Όπ•Š?

By jangsinhyeon

[UNDER SLIGHT EDITINGS] Wooyoung is the college's president where San also studies. Wooyoung is very famous... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 48

234 17 15
By jangsinhyeon

After Mingi and Yunho came back to Yunho's dorm room, Yunho settled down on the couch.

Mingi, without wasting any moment, rushed to get some water for him. Yunho was shaking by now.

"Here..." Mingi slowly handed Yunho the glass.

Yunho, with shaky hands, took it. Gulping a bit, he calmed a bit.

Mingi stared at Yunho as he calmed down.

"Wooyoung... Son of a bitch...!!" Mingi gritted his teeth.

"Shut up!" Yunho cut off him.

Mingi immediately snapped back his head at Yunho, in confusion. He crooked his eyebrows. Yunho didn't dare to make any sort of eye contact with the other... Just kept staring at the surface of the water, in the glass.

"What?!" Mingi whispered.

No response.

"What are you saying?!" Mingi continued in the same tone. "Why are you telling me to shut up-"

"Cause you're not being YOU!!" Yunho finally snapped back.

"What do you mean by I'm not being me?!" Mingi said as he started to pace back and forth in the room.

"That son of a bitch, Wooyoung hurt you and you're-"

"That's right! I'm telling you to shut up!" Yunho stood up. "Look at yourself now! Look at you!" Yunho walked and stood right in front of Mingi.

"You're blinded by rage..." Yunho said, not louder than a whisper.

Mingi just stared at him. Expressionless eyes. Too stunned to say anything.

"See... You're now just being like Wooyoung!" Yunho said, barely louder than a whisper.

"I don't understand why you are saying this...?" Mingi huffed in frustration.

"You legit did not tell me anything GOD DAMN thing you knew about that person who hurt you! But today I heard everything!! EVERYTHING!" Mingi yelled in his deep voice which made Yunho flinch hard and stumble back a bit.

"I FUCKING heard all the this you KNEW about that GUY!! But still, you kept them a GOD DAMN SECRET from me!!" Mingi continued to yell and accuse the other.

"YES I KEPT THEM A SECRET FROM YOU!!" Yunho finally yelled back, having enough of the other.

"WHY?!!"

"CAUSE I KNEW YOU MIGHT BADLY HURT THAT PERSON!!! AND YOU PROVE IT TODAY!!...." Yunho slowly fell to his knees, sobbing occasionally.

Yunho was by now sobbing. Sniffing hard, he looked up, to meet Mingi's eyes which were staring at him, wide open.

"You...proved it today..." his voice broke at the end of the statement. He sniffed hard and took a sharp breath in.

There was a string of silence in the room for a brief moment before Yunho again spoke.

"T-that day..." Yunho's voice was a little shaky, "in the infirmary... When you told me that y-you would f-find him..." Yunho again sniffed in and gulped audibly.

"I saw a spark... A dangerous spark of revenge...." Yunho said, voice cracking at the end.

Mingi was heavily breathing as he kept on hearing the other.

"I knew, you would do something very regretful..." his voice shook. "And today..." he hiccuped, "it was proven...!!"

Yunho finally broke down into tears. Occasionally slamming his hand on the ground, he continued to sob.

Mingi slowly bent down on his knees and sat in front of Yunho. Slowly reaching his hand out, he touched the other's shoulder.

"Y-Yunho..." Mingi said, voice deep but concerned.

Yunho stopped hitting the ground. He still didn't dare to make eye contact with the other.

"I-I...a-am sorry..." Mingi's voice broke. "I'm sorry..." his voice was shaking due to the amount of pressure he was putting on it.

Yunho sniffed hard and inhaled sharply. Slowly moving his head up, he made eye contact with Mingi. Both didn't utter a single word, just kept staring at each other.

Mingi realised the reason for Yunho not sharing the information. He realised that he indeed was a real threat to the person who did dirty to Yunho. He now realised how badly hurt Wooyoung might be.

"Rage got the best of you..." Yunho said in a low voice.

"I'm sorry...." Mingi replied.

Although he did feel bad about his such actions, but due to the fact that Yunho was hurt because of Wooyoung, made him feel less guilty.

Mingi slowly took Yunho's hand in his and lightly squeezed it. He slowly took it up and placed it on the left side of his chest. On his heart.

"Yunho... I'm... I- can't express how sorry I am..." Mingi's voice was still shaking.

"Please... don't let anger take control of your feelings... anymore..." Yunho slowly shook his head in a no.

Mingi replicated it. "Never... I promise...!"

.

.

Next day~~

San slowly opened his eyes.

His heart dropped at the sight of the empty bed in front of him, which belonged to Wooyoung.

"Urgh..." San groaned as he got up and sat at the edge of the bed.

He realised he was still holding his phone tightly in his hand, close to his chest.

Turning the screen on, he checked the time. He had thirty minutes before his college started. Therefore, he quickly got off the bed and practically rushed to the washroom to get a quick shower.

After five minutes or so, he glanced at the mirror to wash his face, but stopped his actions.

"San...?"

No response.

Clearly San is determined to stay out of San's life. For now...

San scoffed bitterly and opened the door to get out of the washroom.

Once again, he was disappointed.

Disappointed not to see the breakfast ready. The breakfast that Wooyoung usually already made it ready...with a sticky note.

San pressed his lips into a fine line and gave a disappointed smile to himself as he went inside the bedroom to get dressed.

.

.

Cafeteria~~

San sat at a table with his plate of food. He looked at his surroundings, Wooyoung was nowhere in sight. San pressed his lips into a fine line.

Yunho was also nowhere to be found today. It made sense cause he needed time to process everything.

San had only taken a few bites from his food when someone suddenly came and sat right on the seat opposite to him, right in front of him.

Crooking his brows, San looked up to see who it was.

It was no one else but Seonghwa.

"Hi, San..." Seonghwa said in a low tone with a soft smile.

"Hey hyung..." San replicated the tone. "How are you...?" San asked.

Seonghwa took a deep breath.

"Well, just alive...!" Seonghwa cracked a small laugh at the end.

San smiled too. But soon, his smile dropped as he saw the old to smile in a sad way.

"I-Is everything alright...?" San enquired.

Seonghwa just stared at the other with a blank face. He took a few seconds and held his breath and spoke;

"Wooyoung had come to my house, yesterday..."

This statement made San froze up. He had stopped chewing and might have choked on his food a bit.

San hesitantly gulped his food down and released a small breath. He was indeed very tensed up right now but didn't show any facial changes due to his current inside emotions.

He tried to look everywhere but at Seonghwa.

"O-oh...um..." San tried to make up some replies but failed.

He knew that if Wooyoung went to Seonghwa, he definitely told the older, everything.

This was messing with San's mind.

"It's alright, I know everything. Everything."
Seonghwa said in a lone tone at the end of the statement.

San finally made eye contact and just stared in confusion and surprise or maybe shock. He didn't know what to say, what to think or what to feel.

"Hyung, I-" San was cut off.

"It's alright, I know what you want to say..." Seonghwa said with an apologetic smile.

"Wooyoung... Wooyoung did really dirty to Yunho... I know. Actually after yesterday, I came to know many more things..." Seonghwa said.

San just gulped and released a breath in response. He was still thinking about what to say to the other. His head was still spinning around everything.

"Hyung, listen I'm sorry. I really am...!" San said in a sort of pleading way.

"San...! It's alright!" Seonghwa reached out for the other's palm and lightly squeezed it.

"It wasn't your fault..." he completed.

San looked down, on his lap. He was indeed wrapped in guilt. His heart ached.

There was a string of silence inbetween them.

"What Wooyoung did, was awful. Horrific." Seonghwa broke the silence, "...but he regretted it. Very much..." San snapped his head at the other, with shocked eyes.

"There are many...many more things that I really want to tell you...but Wooyoung might be a better narrator." Seonghwa shrugged with a half faced smile.

San was now very confused as to what Seonghwa might be wanting to tell him. He really wanted to know.

"Well, there's one thing I really do want to share with you." Seonghwa said.

He slowly held San's hand and took a deep breath.

"Before that I just wanna make something clear," San raised his brows, "I am not trying to make Wooyoung a woobie character...!" Seonghwa said with a determined tone.

San smiled softly. He placed the other hand on top of the other's which was holding his other hand.

"Hyung...I believe in you...." San said in an extremely soothing and assuring voice/tone.

Seonghwa closed his eyes and took a deep breath and held it for a second or two.

San was anxious, very anxious. He had thousands of questions, queries and feelings.

But what Seonghwa said next, made San's whole world shatter...made him stop breathing.

"Wooyoung is adopted..."

This made San's world turn upside down...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Why do I always give such a worse plot twists!!! (⁠ᗒ⁠ᗩ⁠ᗕ⁠)
[And ya, this is that twist I was talking about in the chapter..um...
I don't know... (⁠ ⁠;⁠∀⁠;⁠)]

Hope you all enjoyed!!!

Comment to thoughts about Wooyoung!!

See you all soon!!

Love you all! Take careeeee~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 7.8K 27
[FINISHED] Wooyoungs son is failing miserably in math so he decides to hire a tutor. That tutor? His names San. His profile says he's good at helping...
67.2K 2.6K 18
wooyoung felt his throat get dry as his face flushed. nervously, he raised his eyes, making eye contact with the boy in front of him. he didn't get a...
82.3K 2K 20
Wooyoung wants to loose his virginity before starting college and before some stranger takes it from him, he asks San. Both agreed to be friends wit...
74.2K 3.3K 29
"i-i'm in love with him, but he just sees me as a friend... with benefits that is. at least until you got here..." "mingi... i don't like him like th...