Enemies By Fate

By Viz_Allegory

"You are the perfect villain of my life" you said while pointing a gun at him. "Awee Look at my baddass angel... More

Running after wolves
The mysterious stranger
Second Encounter
Confession
Unmasking the shadows
A clash of emotions
Falling for you
The web of clues
Behind the curtains
Melting into you
The Night We Shared
Whispers of Betrayal
Deceptive Realities
Operation Midnight Mirage
Burned evil
A Step Closer To You
knight in shining armour
Echoes of rescued hearts
Hopelessly lost in you
The search begins
Journey into the past

The day you meet him

85 5 1
By Viz_Allegory

'This is the last day of your training. You will be allotted to different groups according to your grades in the training' chief trainer said with a mighty voice.

'Y/N come to my office' he commanded you with a straight face.

'Yes sir' you said without any expressions.

You knocked at his door and went inside. While the chief was ruffling through the bunch of files.

'Have a seat, I have things to talk to you. You are the best female trainee I have seen in my 15 years of career. And that's why I want to send you to the special officer's team in seoul where you will be risking your life. I am giving you a choice here, if you are scared then you can choose something else' he said while giving you a file.

You took the file and said 'I am always ready for an adventure sir'.

'And that attitude of you I like the most. I heard the team lead is a little rude but I know you can handle that much. Ready for the job' he said while extending his hand for a handshake.

You shook his hand and gave him a confident smile. You went straight to a mini bar and ordered soju. You read the file which had details of team members and missions undertaken by them.

You completed 2 bottles and asked for another one 'Ajumma one more bottle of soju please.' And just then a guy in his teens sat beside you. 'Noona want me to give you accompany, I am available for the night too. Its no fun to drink alone. Why don't we have fun together' he said while picking up a peoce of chicken fry from you plate and kept in his mouth.

'Aaaaish' you looked at him as if you gonna choke that chicken out of his mouth right now. you stood up grabbed his hand. 'yahh! who the f**k gave you the right to touch my precious piece of chicken' you said while twisting his hand. 'AHhaa...HHa...Aaaaaa, Sorry sorry please sorry I was just kidding Ahhahh....ahh...aaa' he groaned.

' I_ I am s-sorry ahhahh Sssorry. I was just kidding ahh ah ah. Please I beg you please noona' he pleaded.

'You have 3 seconds to disappear from my sight' you left his hand and started while counting... One ....Twooo and he is nowhere to be seen.

You went to your room freshen up and went into a deep slumber.

-----‐------------Next Morning----------------------

You were outside your office. It's a little old amd rusty building. You folded your hand and closed your eyes to pray ' God, this is the first day of my work. Please bless me with strength, courage, friendly boss and a little less work.'

As soon you opened your eyes you saw two men running out of the building towards the entrance in a casual black outfit and passed by you with a force of wind.

You were keep looking at their handsome face and then one of them stopped and looked back at you. He came near you and asked "Hey you are Y/N right."

'Ahhhmm yes but how do you kn__' you were about to say but he grabbed your hand and you both started running.

'Hi, I am Jimim, Park Jimin. You are the new girl in our team right. I saw your pic. Well you look better in person. We are going on a mission hop on' he said while running towards a black car before opening the door. You sat inside without any delay.

'Hey Y/N, Hi I am Jung Hoseok.' he said while starting the car engine.

'Hello, Nice to meet you, I guess' you said with a confusing mind still processing whats going in.

'where are we going? what mission we are in? what I will have to do? I don't have any weapon with me, its my first day' you said in a concerned voice.

'Happy first day' Hoseok said with sunshine smile riding car with god speed.

'Chill dont worry, we not going on a war. We just got an information that suspect of hight school bully case was seen in a cafe. Cops were searching for him for past 2 weeks. He is also an important witness in drug dealing case that we are handling. We need to catch him before he escapes. Check these files it has all important details' Jimin said while handing you some files.

Y'all stopped at a cafe. Hoseok showed you a man in his early 20s in a black hoodie sipping americano. 'Okay so he is Kang chul, our important witness.'

Then the guy checked his phone and came outside. He was walking down the ally when a man in motor bike came and handed over a small parcel and went off.

'Jimin-ahh you follow kang chul with Y/N. I will go and catch this motor bike guy' Hoseok said while rushing the opposite side back to his car.

'Ok Hyung, be careful. Jungkook is almost here we will take care of him' Jimin said in deep voice.

The guy suddenly looked back and started running. 'Aish shit he understood that we are following him' Jimin said before running towards him and You followed him.

After 10 minutes of running he stopped and turned towards you. All three of you were experiencing mid level fatigue. 'Why are you chasing me' he said while wiping sweat from his forhead.
'Why are you running, what are you afraid of' jimin said while stretching his muscles.

The guy whistled loud as if he was giving signals to someone. You looked at your surroundings just to find you both are in an abandoned ally and 5 more thugs are welcoming you with a weird smile.

'I remember you said we are not going for a war' you said while glaring at Jimin.

'Ahh shit, Y/N can you fight?' he asked making a warrior pose.

'Hah, That's in my DNA' you said while tieing your hair in a pony tail.'

Thugs circled you both. The tention in the air was palpable. Jimin punched the man infront of him breaking one of his front teeth and kicked the other in the stomach at the same time. You grabbed and twisted a hand of the guy who tried to touch you shoulder and kicked him on his balls making him fall on his knees. 'Ooppss that was unintentional, sorry dude' you said while the other grabbed your collar and you slapped the soul out of his body.

Jimin saw that and said 'waohh nice one Y/N-shi' you flipped you hair back and gave him a smirk.

While You both were busy fighting them, a guy with baseball bat tried to attack you from behind. Before he could hit your head you got pulled by a strong yet soft pair of hands. Your face hit his chest and you looked into his eyes lifting you head.

'Damn, he looks like a crossbread between an Angel and Devil' you thought.

His one hand still holding your hand while the other holding your waist. You both unable to take eyes of each other.

'Can you guys just come back to reality please. I cant fight them all alone' Jimin yelled. You both left eachother awkwardly and started taking down those thugs.

After catching them you guys hand cuffed all of them and handed over to cops who came late as always.

'Who is he' you whispered in Jimin's ears with curiosity all over your face.

'Let me introduce, He is non other than our team leader Jeon JungKook' he said putting his hand over jungkook's shoulder.

'Ahh anyonghaseyo, I am Y/N you new team member' you greeted with a smiley face offering your hand for a handshake.

'Oh okay' jungkook said and left to talk to the cops.

'Dont mind him he is just shy with girls.'
Jimin said shaking your hand that you offered to Jungkook and got rejected.

'Shy! he looks like an international play boy to me. I know he is just rude. I heard about his attitute already.' You said sipping water from the bottle.

After a long tired day introgating those thugs you went home.

'What a great first day i spent' you thought while laying down in a mattres.

(A/N : Hello Army's out there, I hope you liked the first part. Believe me a lot of adventure, love, fun and betrayal is on the way....
I always wanted to write a story where the female lead is as strong as the male lead. I will put my best efforts writing this.
The villain is yet to come and I am sure you will love him more.)

Next update is soon.... ☆☆☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 694 38
[undergoing editing ] Y/n a simple girl without parents work as a waitress in a restaurant and unware the danger which is about to come in her life b...
44K 2.7K 59
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
304K 12.9K 77
"What do you want from me? Why did you kidnapped me? "I shouted at them. "Because you did the biggest mistake of your life to go against us! And now...
54.7K 6.3K 32
The atmosphere was charged with tension as the girl forged ahead, her heart gripped by fear. Each step felt like a battle against the unknown, every...