Sailor Moon: Black Sun (Harem...

Par Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Henshin!!!!!" ???: "Henshin." (Y/N) (L/N) was the first Century King who called himself is Black Sun... Plus

First Introduction: Black Sun
Second Introduction: Shadowmoon
Harem
Prologue: Black Sun V.S Shadowmoon
Chapter 1: The Masked Vigilante
Chapter 2: The First Century King Black Sun
Sailor Moon: Black Sun Opening
Chapter 3: We Meet Again/Childhood
Chapter 4: Black Sun & Sailor Moon Team-up/Bilgenia
Chapter 5: New Transfer Student
Chapter 6: Sailor Uranus & Neptune Meet Black Sun
Chapter 7: Black Sun Date Sailor Moon
Chapter 8: Black Sun V.S Bilgenia Round 2
Chapter 9: Shadowmoon V.S Outer Sailors
Chapter 10: Kaijin V.S Kaijin
Chapter 11: The Confessions
Chapter 12: Black Sun V.S Baraom Part 1
Chapter 13: Black Sun V.S Baraom Part 2
Chapter 14: The White Knight
Chapter 15: Black Sun Reunion With Shadowmoon
Chapter 16: Shadowmoon & Naru
Chapter 17: Black Sun V.S Darom
Chapter 18: Shadowmoon V.S Bishum
Chapter 19: Next Plans/Black Sun's Dates
Chapter 20: Black Sun V.S Colonel Dasmader Part 1
Chapter 21: Black Sun V.S Colonel Dasmader Part 2
Chapter 22: Our Future Daughter?!?
Chapter 23: Mamoru Reunion/Boys Fight Over Girl
Chapter 24: Saturn & Shadowmoon
Chapter 25: The World's Darkest Rider
Chapter 27: Black Sun V.S Captain Gedorian
Chapter 28: Final Black Sun V.S Shadowmoon Part 1
Chapter 29: Final Black Sun V.S Shadowmoon Part 2
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 26: Black Sun V.S Gatezone

148 6 0
Par Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in the house with Usagi and the two of them with the little girl that their daughter Chibiusa and the three of them were sat on the couch chair and they both are watching TV by themselves and then (Y/N) was holding Chibiusa in his arms around her and make him was smile up at her.

(Y/N): "So...Chibiusa....do you like it here?" He asked her.

Chibiusa: "It is, dad!" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hehe....I'm glad that you were loving it." He said to her and make the little girl who smile up little bit and then (Y/N) was love his daughter...she is his child and only child that she was lovely and sweet girl and Usagi was smile at him too.

Usagi: "I'm glad that you were taking care of her, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Sure it is, Usagi...anyway I'm thinking both of us gonna get marries and then going to get a normal house and doing in normal life. Huh?" He asked her and make her was smile up little bit and she was chuckle little bit and the three of them were sat there for few little bit and they both were sat there and chilling little bit and they both were watching TV like drama movie for Chibiusa really gonna like.

(Y/N): "*Hmmm....Usagi and I have our future daughter Chibiusa...both of us are going to be great...have a great family like this.*" He was thought himself and make him was thinking about the future between him and Alex...the Sun and Moon.

(Y/N): "*So the between me and him that we both want a throne and then I become a monster....*" He thought himself and he was thinking so much and then Sailor Moon had an alarm on her head right now and make her was surprise with gasp.

(Y/N): "Usagi, what's wrong?" He asked her.

Usagi: "The others...are in trouble right now...we have to help them right now." She said to (Y/N) and make him heard of this and he nod his head to her and then they both were heading out right away and find the others and save them away. When (Y/N) with Usagi heard about there was a trouble like something else just hurt them and must be the Kaijin monster was arrive here and make them both are going out right away and (Y/N) with Usagi were got out of the house and carrying Chibusa with them.

(Y/N) was hop on his bike and Chibiusa who was sat behind with him and then (Y/N) was driving his bike going and heading out with his bike can goes speedster and make him was drive his bike going faster to somewhere else in this world. When (Y/N) was narrow his eyes at the road and he had to focus on the road and make him was drive the bike going up there right away and then (Y/N) keep moving fast as he could.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

The Sailor Scouts are dealing with the other situation that they were fighting some monsters who were stood on their ways and they both are fighting at them and when they were keep fighting and then they both tries to take these monsters down. When they were done with it and then they turn their heads to look over there and then they both saw there was an armored man who was waiting for them to be done and he wore a black leather jacket and he had a gun on his right hand and make him was holding it and prepare to shoot at the enemies who stood on his ways.

Gatezone.

Armored Captain Gatezone is an officer of the Crisis Empire serving as one of General Jark's four commanders and a major antagonist in the Kamen Rider series Kamen Rider Black RX. He is the one in charge of the Robot unit.

In charge of Robot unit, he took to fight Black RX occasionally. He is armed with a double-barreled laser blaster and a powerful motorcycle called Storm Dagger. Gatezone had the ability to detach his own head from his body. His body could still move on its own without his head. In his final episode, he died fighting Black RX while attempting a suicide bomb (with his head separated from his body) attack, with only his head remaining before it was shattered by his own laser beams reflected at him by Black RX.

Gatezone: "Now then....I'm going to kill you both." He said to them and the Sailor Scouts who were goes fighting stances and then the armored officer who was aiming his gun at the scouts and prepare to shooting at them right away....then the girls were dodge away from the shoots of Gatezone. The monster man who was keep shooting his weapon at them and some of them got many shots by Gatezone and then send the Sailor Scouts to the ground and make him was  laughing out in evilly.

Gatezone: "Is that it?! Is that all you got, Sailor Guardians?!" He asked them.

Sailor Uranus: "No, it isn't!!!!!!" She shout out and she gonna use her finisher attack and Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, Venus, and Neptune that they both use the finisher attack to blow Gatezone up but Gatezone was use his arm had a shield to protecting at himself and make him was block the attacks with his shield on. When he was stood right there and then he was waiting them until they both were done with the finisher move and finally they both were run out of the energy.

Gatezone: "Hehehe! Now it's time for you to die!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and he was about to shoot them and then (Y/N) who was arrive right on the time and he was land his bike where the middle of fight scene from Gatezone with Sailors too. When the blast hit (Y/N)'s bike and then blow it up and make (Y/N) who land down his bike down on the ground and he turn his head to look up at the enemy who was stood right there and that is Gatezone.

Sailor Guardians: "(Y/N)!!!!!" They both said.

Gatezone: "You arrive, Black Sun." He said to (Y/N) and make him was shrug with chuckle little bit and he was get up from the ground and then he said.

(Y/N): "I'm ready to fight at you, motherfucker." He said to him and then he was readying to fight Gatezone and make him was narrow his eyes at Gatezone and prepare to transform into Kamen Rider Black Sun.

(Y/N): "Prepare for your war." He said to him.

He was looking at Gatezone with a smile and then he was sigh with his eyes closed and opened up then (Y/N) look at the enemy and he was goes his Henshin Pose.

(Y/N): "Hrrrrrrgh...." He was clench his both fist and make him summon his century king driver belt on his waist and prepare to do his Henshin Pose and then (Y/N) goes his right side and his left arm up and make him shout out.

(Y/N): "HEN....SHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

When (Y/N) was doing that and then the belt become activating it right away and make him start to transform into the most ancient legend of Kamen Rider.....Black Sun...Kamen Rider Black Sun The first Century King.

(Y/N)/Black Sun: "I am the Child Of The Sun!!!!!!! I am Kamen Rider Black Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and goes his fighting stance with smokes come out of his body and make him was prepare to fight at the enemy who was stood right there.

Gatezone: "It is pleasure to meet you, Black Sun! Now then...time to die!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and make him was readied to kill Gatezone right away.

When the two of them were staring at each others also Gatezone was use the power blast of force and tries to hit him but (Y/N) was dodge out of the way and make him landing down on the ground and then he turn his head to look up and he saw Gatezone tries to send another blast hit him. Then (Y/N) was backflipped and make him land down on the ground and he was running toward to him with a speedster with yells out.

(Y/N)/Black Sun: "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was roar out toward to Gatezone and then (Y/N) just jumped up with dropkick hit him in the chest and make him was fall down on the ground.

When (Y/N) was goes on top at him and then (Y/N) use his bare fists and begin to beating the shit out of Gatezone and keep beating at him and then Gatezone pushes (Y/N) off and make him land down on the ground and he turn his head to look at Gatezone was get up anger for himself.

(A/N: Imagine Black Rx As (Y/N) with Black Sun form fight Gatezone.)

When (Y/N) was defeat Gatezone and he send the motherfucker to blow up and turns out that motherfucker is dead and then (Y/N) was thinking about what is he gonna do next but then he heard a screaming comes from Usagi and this get the guardians with (Y/N) turn their heads to look over there and they both saw Usagi with Chibiusa was been pulled over by someone else kidnapped them.

(Y/N)/Black Sun: "USAGI!!!! CHIBIUSA!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and running toward to the portal and he went through there also the Sailor Scouts tries to go after it but they both were teleported by another portal.

To Be Continued.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1K 145 24
After the events of Kanto High academy - First year, Namit and his group goes back to Johto only to find that they are going on a mission in Pasio. A...
2.4K 17 11
World's favorite gadget cat from the 22nd century, Doraemon, and world famous sailor princess, Sailor Moon, and the gang from both worlds collides in...
766 36 8
THIS DO HAVE LEVI X MIKASA SHIP IN. In this world every little mosters your parents told you as a kid was true just hidden from the human eye .. But...