The Salt Files (MLB)

Por AnonymousSnake977

Different scenarios of salt in the MLB fandom. I typically do Lila, Alya, and class salt the most. Sometimes... Más

To Crush Your Part Part 1
To Crush Your Part Part 2
To Crush Your Part Epilogue
The Liar Among Us
Possible Murderer In The Class?
Don't Mess With A Couffaine (Lukanette)
Enabler (Adrien and Bustier Salt)
Tabloid (Part 2 of Enabler)
Clara's Anger
Keep It Under Wraps
You Think I'm In A Gang?
Exposé
Wait For It
April Fools
A Liar's Downfall
Wrong Number, Alya
Are We Really Friends?
S5 Review So Far (Mini Rant)
You Should Have Listened
The New Student (Felinette Attempt)
It's Quiet Uptown
It's Quiet Uptown (Background)
Song Requests? (Not A Chapter)
It Was A Joke
Happy Birthday (Marinette Edition)
I Spy (Pride Month Special)
Summer Lies, No Surprise
Happy Birthday, Lie-La
It's Your Fault
Guitar Hero
Get To Know Me (Not a Chapter)
The Sheep of the School
Cups
Victim Blaming
The Interview
Chloe and Sabrina: The Cat and Bug Team
Bomb Threat (Sorry If Title Is Triggering)
Random References + Updates (Not A Chapter)
I Finished S5
Refusal
Babysitting Fails
I Signed Up This Story For The Wattys 2023💀
A Day To Remember
Hawkmoth's Reveal
The Path You Chose
Game Night
Uncertain Future
Rebellion
Identity Reveal Gone Wrong (Request)
A Touch of Creativity
Reckless
The Blogger's Recklessness
Superstitions
Allergies
Transferred
True Colors
Trustworthy
One Way Ticket To Fame
My Shot
The Schuyler Sisters
You'll Be Back
Satisfied
Wait for It
Dear Theodosia
Nonstop
Take a Break
The Room Where It Happens
Congratulations to The Rossi Pamphlet
The World Was Wide Enough
Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
Sincerely Me
Good For You
You Will Be Found
You've Reached The End!

The Good Liar

2.4K 49 51
Por AnonymousSnake977

Good Lila and Good Adrien request from daemonichopsticks (love the name btw)

Lila's lies are actually true and the classmates are skeptical because they sound far fetched. Marinette is the only one besides Adrien who believes her. But Alya and a few others take it upon themselves to get Lila to stop lying.

IK the akuma name sucks but it's better than some in the show💀

Lila, Adrien, Nino, Marinette, Chloe, Nath, and other classmates sugar. Alya, Alix, Kim, Bustier, Damocles Salt

Lila was nervous. It was her first day at a new school since they moved from Italy to Paris. It was also her co-model's school, so he was going to stick by her for the week until she was well adjusted.

You see, when they first moved here Lila's mother was super busy and was trying to make sure Lila had enough food while she was away at work. So to help bring money and food to the table, Lila looked for a job.

Imagine her mother's fright when she finds out her daughter was hired to be a model.

After a long conversation with who hired her daughter, which was the famous Gabriel Agreste, Lila's mother agreed to it. But she made sure to let employees know to call her if anything was wrong with her daughter at all.

Now here Lila was standing in front of the school building, fearing a new environment. What if she wasn't liked? What if they found her boring? What if they thought she was lying about everything and bullied her? It can't happen again...

Lila was brought out of her thoughts by Adrien placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Everything will be fine. Besides, there's someone I want you to meet."

🍃🍃🍃

Adrien knew about Lila's accomplishments. And before you dismiss them, yes they actually happened. It's all over the internet, actually.

About a few years ago, Jagged Stone learned he was allergic to cats. So while he waited for his next flight, he met up with someone in an airport who was going to take care of the animal. But the cat slipped away and only Lila noticed.

By the time Lila got hold of the kitten, there was a loud deafening noise that made Lila's ears bleed. The girl blacked out and woke up in a hospital.

That's how she found out she was partially deaf. Jagged Stone thanked her for saving the cat while Mrs. Rossi lovingly scolded her daughter. Jagged promised to cover all the medical bills and even any future bills to come.

Lila soon got her big break. When she was older, she accidentally wandered onto a rented out set for Clara Nightingale's newest music video. Since she was already there, the star offered for her to stay. Lila agreed, eager to watch the behind the scenes of stars.

While Clara was dancing, she was having a hard time picturing a certain scene. Lila threw in an idea and Clara loved it. She had her backup dancers do the dance Lila described and they loved it too. Soon enough when the music video came out, in the credits Clara thanked Lila for her help and inspiration towards other future dance moves.

And I bet you can guess the rest. Prince Ali visited and Lila met him and decided to make a charity together. Lila and her mother went out of town and met other famous celebrities and was credited around the world.

Adrien knew all of this because he followed people online, and he actually looks at descriptions. He was impressed with Lila and thought she would get along great with everyone in the class, since she had knowledge in all of their interests.

The golden boy introduced her to Marinette first. The girl was an upcoming fashion designer, and was also known for her kind deeds and her parents' famous bakery. Lila and Marinette got along quick, and Lila even told her about what other fashionistas told her from her travels. 

The girls became close after that. So close that Alya was jealous.

She didn't understand. This new girl strolls in with lies and suddenly has Marinette and Adrien around her finger? She either has some dark magic, or the two are just gullible.

And it's not even just them anymore! Nathaniel, Chloe, Sabrina, even Ivan and Mylene were believing her garbage. Just as her mood got worse, Nino said he was going to talk to Lila as well.

"She's new to the class, it's best for her to get to know her classmates." The DJ said. He may or may not have asked her about a famous director and any tips he shared. But there was no proof that he ever asked that.

Lila was gaining more and more attention around the school. So much that Lila was all anyone talked about. The girl was shy and claimed she didn't want all the attention on her. 

What a liar, Alya thought.

Alya was sick of the attention this girl was getting. And it was time to make it known that her lies would not be tolerated.

🍂🍂🍂

Alya went to Mrs. Bustier one Wednesday morning to talk to her about Lila. To the blogger's relief, the teacher didn't believe Lila either. She had too many medical issues for it not to sound suspicious. If the teacher ever contacted Lila's mother who was listed, maybe she would have had all the proof she needed. Alya suggested a way that she would prove that Lila was lying and that it would be a surprise. Mrs. Bustier agreed to it, not realizing that she just dug herself into a hole.

The school was planning a surprise birthday party for Lila, whose birthday was that Saturday. Marinette and Adrien were going to distract her while everyone else decorated the park. That's the perfect place to strike. 

Alya rallied everyone else in the class who didn't believe Lila. Max, Kim, Alix, and surprisingly Rose were all ready to take down the liar. They planned to sabotage the party and embarrass Lila in the worst way possible. 

The party was a disaster for Lila and was a success for the class. Lila got cake all over her and her presents were filled with bugs and even some dead ones. She got akumatized into Poisonous Roots, which as you can tell, sticks people to a surface and the roots spread poison to infect the victim. They will then be forced to tell the truth about everything and there was no way to stop it until the battle was done.

The aftermath was devastating. Poisonous Roots did go after everyone who wronged her and got them to confess in front of everyone, but she also got some random people who thought they could take her out themselves. She also took out some criminals and bad people in general. And their truths had a huge impact.

A man cheated on his wife several times with her best friend. Someone put a child in the hospital because of an accidental hit and run and was able to escape before he was tied to the case. A boyfriend talked bad about his girlfriend behind her back. Even after the cure fixed everything, many relationships weren't the same.

Especially Alya and Marinette's. Marinette continuously presented Alya proof that Lila was telling the truth but she didn't listen. And on top of that, she got their teacher and principal involved.

That was not a pretty fight for Lila's mother. As soon as her akumazation was over, she marched out to the school and demanded to know what happened. The rumors about Lila was revealed and both Mrs. Bustier and Mr. Damocles in horror learned about their mistakes.

By the time the Rossis left, Damocles, Bustier, and some students who had a major part in the bullying were being sued. It paid off that Lila's father was a lawyer who tended to win every case.

It was now almost winter break. Bustier and Damocles were replaced and were still under the lawsuits. Mrs. Mendeliev took over as principal since she was well respected, and Bustier's class has a new sub about every week. The new teacher would start taking over after New Years.

Marinette blinked as Lila suddenly appeared next to her. She smiled at her new best friend, glad that she was more genuine.

Alya, Rose, Alix, Max, and Kim all had restraining orders against them, along with being expelled. Once they returned, they would be removed from the class and split up into different ones. Alya got the worst of it, since she was the brains behind the entire thing. 

Her blog had to be taken down, she was sued for every bullying lawsuit possible, and even had to pay Marinette back for everything she did to her when it came to light. Alya was in so much debt with the lawsuits that half of her families' job salaries wouldn't be able to pay it off before Alya was due to go to college. She was also expelled from the school and blacklisted from every celebrity event to keep their names clean. Alya would never walk around without being ridiculed again.

That's what happens when you assume things before you ask the source. Alya just had to learn the hard way.

I'm somewhat sick and I don't trust my memory so I'm uploading this today to make sure I won't forget later :(

It's not really bad, it's like the typical stuff for allergies so I can't breathe through my nose

Anyways I hoped ppl enjoyed this one cuz I've had it half written for like a week💀

1575 words

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

210K 3.8K 43
So... I may be a little late but I wanted to try and test my writing skills out... DAMINETTE ♡ Disclaimer: I do not own any characters from MLB or DC...
138K 2.7K 20
Marinette never noticed the stares, how eyes would widen and jaws would drop to the floor in her presence. Her peers were constantly trying to throw...
192K 4.4K 14
Being a student and Ladybug is such a big predicament, but it is not as hard when one day everything in your class just changed. 5 years ago, I was k...
512K 7.5K 40
Hey guys so I decided to start a new tradition. Please join me and come up with your own salty September books. If you have any ideas don't be afraid...