The Six: Genesis | A Reverse...

Por PDVance

Following her parent's brutal murder, Blue Hawthorne sets out to protect what's left of her broken family and... Más

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Two Point Five
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-Four
Eighty-Five
Eighty-Six
Eighty-Seven
Eighty-Eight
Eighty-Nine
Ninety
Ninety-One
Ninety-Two
Ninety-Three
Ninety-Four
Ninety-Five
Ninety-Six
Ninety-Seven
Ninety-Eight
Ninety-Nine
One Hundred
One Hundred & One
One Hundred & Two
One Hundred & Three
One Hundred & Four

Sixty-Four

217 19 15
Por PDVance

Hypothesize.

Attempt.

Analyze.

Recalibrate and reattempt.

His green eyes catch my every move as he touches me—traces me—and commits every part of me to memory. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Trapped against the immovable server tower at my back, and Michael's muscular form spreading my legs open.

At my knees, Chris' pants rest awkwardly, stretched taut while Michael looks to his fill. I shudder as his right hand trails along my waist and upward, digging under my shirt toward my breasts. It stops there, drifting back and forth to tease my hard nipples.

A soft smile pulls at the edges of his mouth. I'm lost in it, surrendering to the emotions pouring into the link we share. It expands, swallowing us down into a rabbit hole.

I want more. I need more.

Gently, his fingers follow the same path downward, adding slight pressure where my ribs meet my skin and along the curves of my waist to meet my hip. My body shudders reflexively, pushing toward the featherlight pressure driving me insane. More information for his mind to process, more information to stockpile and use later.

"So, that's how you like it best..." his voice is soft, deep and honeyed, in my ear. "What about... here? Do you like it here, too?"

I draw an unsteady breath as his hand skates along the lower part of my abdomen. He's not touching my pussy, only carving a path where my abs end and they swinging to cup my other breast. Speechless, my body hangs against him, hungry for more than a soft caress.

"I wonder if I can make you come with a single touch?" His voice is gruff, grating, and hungry. "I could listen to you gasp and groan all day for the rest of my life. Now I know what you'll sound like when I'm inside you."

"Micha—ah! Please... please, Michael.."

When I speak, his lips lower to my neck and latch on. I'm a mess when they do, squirming and sputtering his name on a prayer for mercy. If he would just... just... fuck me already.

"Please what, Blue?" His lips kiss along the curve up my neck, making their way to my ear again. I shy away from him, halfway turning my head to keep him from sinking his teeth into the cartilage. "Please touch you? I am."

The plea to fuck me is on the tip of my tongue, ready to tumble out into the world, but I can't will them out. I'm caught. Barely able to stay afloat over the lust threatening to devour me whole.

I'm with Chris. I'm with Charlie. They'd never accept a third and I shouldn't ask.

I can't.

Shaking my head, I press my hands to Michael's chest, but he doesn't budge. In frustration, I knock my hands against his pecs. He's solid as concrete.

Would he let me go if I asked? I don't want to ask. I want this to continue.

I want to come for him, and I want him to do the same for me. He's always exercised the most precise control. Watching the veil fall away from his features as he lets himself go would be a delicious treat.

He tires of my fighting and cages my hands together when I try to strike him a second time, lifting them above my head to rest on the glass door. This way, I must beg his mercy and hope he gives it. Unable to escape or move, I can only watch and enjoy as he continues his exploration of my body.

"Do you want me to stop, Blue?" He asks, tugging my nipple with his free hand. I groan, jerking my hips to his. "Or do you want me to keep going?"

"Michael..." I gasp his name. "Please... I..."

"You what? You want this? You don't want this?" Slowly, he tilts his head to the side and latches our gazes together. We stare at one another in silence. The hand massaging my breast slows to a stop. "Tell me no or tell me yes, Blue. I need an answer."

My mouth fishes open, preparing to answer.

"And don't lie to me," Michael cuts my excuse to the quick. "Don't tell me you don't want this when I'm in your head, and I can smell your cunt."

"Just because I want this doesn't mean I can have this..."

He chuckles. "Why?"

"Because I'm with Chris. Ryker told you on your first day. I'm not—" My words wheeze to a stop the second his hand slips down my chest. I know where he's going—where he's headed.

Seconds tick by in my head at a glacial pace. I'm stuttering nonsense and begging for mercy I will not receive. Down his fingers go, pressing hard enough to draw a gasp and a desperate moan out of my mouth before they land at my pussy. He slides his middle finger to my clit and rubs it in slow circles.

"Michael... listen to me, we can't... I can't..."

"You can't what?" I hate how he's questioning everything I say. "You can't come for me? I think you can. I think you can come all over my fingers, my mouth and my cock."

"You can't do this..." I whine, arching my back and fighting his iron grip on my hands.

"I think you can come for me as much as you want. I think you want to come for me."

Like an idiot, I nod my head. I do want to come for him. I want it more than my next breath.

He's too strong and I can't get away. Do I want to? I'd wished for this in the past. I'd wished to have his hands all over me—his hands, mouth and his dick fucking me while Chris and Charlie watch.

"All of this stops with a single word, Blue. Say it." Michael leans toward me. Our faces are so close our noses touch. "Tell me you don't want this and I'll stop."

How does he know exactly how and where to stroke? He's only touching me with one finger and I'm nearly there already. It would be cruel to ask Chris and Charlie to accept this—to accept another.

Yet, they'd already decided they were going to share me without my input. Fucking Michael would be my choice, and if they didn't like it, then... My brain shut down.

I didn't want to consider what I would do if they said no, if they walked away. Would I lose everything for a chance at getting what I want? Too much risk, not enough reward.

I'm halfway through garbling out a response when Michael's fingers move deeper, sliding inside of me. Blunt and thick, they stretch my pussy open. Surprised, I curse and slam my legs closed, but they don't budge. He has them separated with his own, almost too far to stay standing.

An innocent look crosses his face, "what were you saying, Blue?"

"You assh—"

Shrieking, I roll my hips and fuck his fingers as they gain speed. Curving beguilingly inside of me and mapping out my g-spot, his fingers are paving my way to where Charlie should have taken me for a second time earlier. The two-by-two inch size rough patch is Chris and Charlie's favorite pastime when they're inside of me. And now, Michael's, too.

My body reacts every time he moves, shivering in his embrace.

"There we go..." he mutters, lowering his mouth ghost mine. "That's how you like it, right?"

His question makes my nose wrinkle, but I can't grasp onto responding as his fingers slow their speed and gain strength. I had the knowledge of what Chris was like as a normal man before he was augmented, and feeling the difference in his stamina was something to behold.

But with Chris and Michael, I don't have the same. Only this. The hunger building in the pit of my stomach matches the lust he exudes with every breath.

His eyes, a pair of moss green beacons in his freckled face, study me intensely. He's able to catalogue and store each time I squirm. The next time—oh, no, I'm already considering a next time— he'll have new tricks.

I'm in his head, too. He's determined to have this—have me. He'll stop if I say so, but as long as I groan, move and push myself toward him, he'll never stop this torture.

The fingers fucking me chose a driving pace. They twist and strike, slipping in and out of me as his thumb presses down on my clit. His name is the only thing I can say.

"You're so fucking beautiful..."

"Michael..."

"You're perfect, you know that? Gorgeous... so sexy when you're going to come for me. You're going to come for me every day."

I fucking hope so.

His whispers grow dark, vowing to never let me go, never stop and make sure I know he'll make me feel like this whenever he gets the chance. My drops open and my head tilts back, offering my neck to his wandering lips. For a moment, they shadow my shoulder, but when I can't stop screaming, his lips seal to mine.

Chris and Charlie have their own leagues. And when they kiss me, I'm on cloud nine. I've always compared their kisses to a man starved of food and drink and they've finally gotten refreshed, but Michael is different.

His kiss isn't any less fulfilling or overwhelming, but it speaks to both a greeting and a goodbye. His tongue pushes past my lips and teeth to tangle with my own. It's a careful introduction, but as he familiarizes himself with every corner of my mouth, he becomes more possessive.

Michael kisses as if he's going to war and we may never see one another ever again. He clings to me, flattening my back to the tower as his fingers fuck my pussy. I ride them, rutting my hips so hard the tower I rest on shakes.

My legs tremble as heat builds in my stomach. If I could just come...

Openly, I moan into his mouth and suck his tongue like I will suck his cock. Grinding against him as he groans. The hand holding mine hostage tightens, pinning me mercilessly until I break away from his kiss and scream.

Tinkles spread to the tips of my fingers and toes. They're a deliriously wonderful side effect of my orgasm. Moaning, I sag in his embrace, murmuring a soft thank you as he releases my wrists.

"You'll come for me every day, Blue."

I nod, "yes."

When he pulls back, I mistake his movement for withdrawal, and end up squeezed against the tower again.

"I didn't say you could move."

Wide-eyed, I nod and stammer an apology.

"Lift your leg."

I do as I'm told, watching Michael tear Chris' sweatpants off my legs and toss them to the side. His hands prop my legs open, exposing my pussy to his analyzing gaze. A groan thrums through him, and he licks his lips as he draws his gaze back to mine.

"Michael..." I shift, trying to free myself from his grasp, but I fail. "I just—ah!"

Proper ladies don't make the sounds I make when Michael licks my pussy. I'm reeling. He can't... eat me here. Somebody could walk in!

Frantically, I push at his hands, but he doesn't let go.

Soft suction settles on my clit as his tongue makes deliberate circles around it. It's embarrassing how quickly I meet my orgasm. I'm shattering on his mouth a minute later, riding his face.

"Michael, we have to stop! Someone could come in and—" my voice climbs two octaves when the suction strengthens, "see us."

"No one ever comes in this room, Blue," he says, pulling back to offer me a wicked smile, "but you are."

I did. Two more times.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

207K 8.3K 34
THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IN A DARK PARANORMAL REVERSE HAREM SERIES. DARK= TRIGGER WARNINGS (LIST AT BOTTOM). REVERSE HAREM= ONE FEMALE AND MULTIPLE MAL...
912K 32.1K 71
After your father dies, you discover he left you in the care of the Shelby brothers. You're used to taking care of yourself. But soon you learn that'...
64.2K 2.9K 54
Carson was 21 years old, but he'd been orphaned at the age of 4. He retreated into himself, never aging like the other kids. Now he lives in a specia...
84.3K 4.9K 32
Callie It's been a long year. I like to think I've grown as a person and become someone I can be proud of. Still, a part of me is missing or rather f...