Our Little Devil Girl

By Rielomg

Heyy I'm back with a new mafia story but this time it's gonna be different. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Isabel... More

Appreciation
Introduction
"*1: Tired*"
"*2: Horrible*"
"*3: Bitch*"
"*4: Crumble*"
"*5: Broken*"
"*6: Awake*"
"*7: Smile*"
"*8: Cold*"
"*9:Dead*"
"*10: Torture*"
"*11: Pregnancy kits*"
"*12: Blunts and Alcohol*"
"*13:The party*"
"*14: The party pt 2*"
"*15: Drama*"
"*16: Hurt*"
"*17: Confusion*"
"*18: Hellhole*"
"*19: Kits and Sluts*"
"*20: Depression*"
"*21: Explanation*"
"*23: Secrets Blooming*"
"*24: Monsters*"
"*25: Unknown*"
"*26: Realization*"
"*27: Getaway*"
"*28: Bonding*"
"*29: Famiglia*"
"*30: Rage*"
"*31: Abused*"
"*32: Back Home*"
"*33: My Brothers*"
"*36: Strange things*"

"*22: Lost*"

152 5 0
By Rielomg

                           Isabella's POV

I decided to dye the ends if my hair white, you know to like an angel, yet still be a devil.

After the shower I put on some skinny jeans and a loose hoodie saying 'fuck with me and I'll end your story'

I dried my hair and clipped it with some clips and but on some light makeup.

I checked the time and it was 6am. Did I really shower for long?  I just sat on the rail of my balcony and stared into the distance.

Now that Su Muyun is back, will he remember him.

Does he even remember his name?

~~~~~~

I walked downstairs, and sat down.

" Morning" I mutter to no one in particular. When I didn't get a reply I looked up to see everyone looking at me.

"What?"

"You dyed your hair"

"Yes? Is there a problem"

"No I-"

"Omg, it looks so cute" Luca screams, I completely forgot about the anger I have for him and smile.

"Thanks" I said, his eyes widened and I realized what he said and cough.

" Uh yeah" I said. He just keeps smile and munching on his cereal.

" Isabella, you'll going to school with Luca only, the rest have to stay at home"

" Fine by me, I guess"

" That's good so- what is that? Is that a tattoo?"

All of them stare at me, well, my neck.

" When did you get that tattoo?"

" How come I'm only seeing it now"

" When are we wiping it off"

"Is it the only one you have"

" Well, yeah expect for them one on my ass-" I cut off myself and mentally smack my head.

Idiot!, You're gonna die soon.

"WHAT!!" The all scream, including Luciano.

" My poor eardrums" I winced and cover my ears.

" And yes I have tattoos, so?" I said with eyebrows raised.

" W-what? How did you even get one? Aren't you underage?"

"I have friends" I said simply.

" I hope it was a woman that gave you the tattoo?" Luciano said.

I laughed and rubbed my neck nervously. "Nope"

I said and he stabbed the fork into the ceramic plate. I heard it crack.

I gulped and breathed out. I'm not scared of him remember.

" Twins, Ashton go to the basement" Luciano said coldly. Isn't it where I got whipped?

" Why are they going there" I snapped quickly and they looked at me as they about to head there.

" Just some business" he said curtly.

I just shrugged and grabbed my bag from my room. I came down and Luca was already ready to go, so I headed out with him.

" Isabella" Luciano called.

I turned and walked to him.

" You called-" I was cut off with a bone crushing hug from him. I froze in shock, Luciano was hugging me.

" I know I've been a bad brother but give me a chance, I'd like to make it up to you. I know I've been shitty ever since you've been here, I'm sorry, I want to be a good brother" he muttered in my ear and hands me my phone.

"I-"

" Shh, think about it, I know it's hard to adapt to changes but give it a go, and I won't collect it back you can have it, also, Luca is really sorry"

" What do you mean?"

" He'll tell you"

~~~~~~~~~~

After I got into the car, Luca was driving, I began to think of what Luciano said.

He said he wants a chance.

A chance to change his ways.

Do I give him the chance? Is he sincere?

Do I let him-

"Isabella?"

I stared at Luca. He sighed and parked the car somewhere.

" Look, I know you hate me, but please allow me to explain everything"

He explained how he was blackmailed by his own brothers and almost raped. He cried and I finally understood why he didn't support me. They threatened to tell Luciano that Luca does drugs and he thought that Luciano would believe them.

" I-isabella I swear I w-wanted to help you b-but I was scared of Luciano and I-i didn't want to be whipped.

I was stone cold." So you let them whip me?"

" N-no I-"

" You sacrificed me to save yourself?"

" I did! But I regret it. I told Luciano I want therapy, I haven't slept well in days, I-i I'm sorry" he sobbed.

I couldn't stay mad at him for long, but I had to be strong.

" P-please forgive me" he folded his hands at my face.

"Come here" I commanded and his head fell on my shoulder. My body raked as he cried his eyes out.

I let a tear drop. I'm sorry I doubted you.

" C'mon, we'll be late for school and Luciano will kill us" I said and he laughed and started driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to school and everyone was looking at us.

" I can't believe she really is their sister"

" I still don't believe it"

I think the whispers got to Luca, because he suddenly stopped and ripped his arm out of his hold on me and turned around.

" Listen up! This girl here is my sister, and if I hear one more word, rumor I will hunt that person down and destroy you, don't even think about harming her because I will destroy in every way possible"  he said and walked back to me and took my hand and walk me off to my next class.

"Okay now, be good for your big bro" he said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and walked inside.

I immediately saw the boys, and remembered how I didn't tell them anything from last week, I didn't even contact them.

" Hey" I went and sat with them, I smiled at Apollo, but he didn't respond.

" What's wrong?" Silence. Total silence.

"C'mon someone tell me what's wrong?"

Niko just stared at me, coldly. This time you could see the hardness in his eyes. What did I do wrong?

"Can you tell-"

"Tell you what huh? That you weren't able to trust us enough to tell us that you were kidnapped? That you were whipped by your own brothers?"

"How did you-"

"Oh please, what do you take us for? Huh? A couple of boys who listen to your every word? Boys who don't care about to? Or boys, you don't dim worthy to tell about your problems? We've known each other for 6years, it may not be much but in that span of time I thought we had grown closer" Niko said and the rest just nodded.

" We have but-"

"But you felt you couldn't trust us enough to tell us"

"No, you're misunderstanding it all. I just-"

He threw me some keys," here you go, it's in warehouse 145, on Easton street"

Those were my car keys,he actually got them for me," listen-"

"I don't care what you want to say! Just stay away from me, from us, until we are ready to trust you again" he said, I looked at Arlo, he just glared at me.

Deja Vu huh?

I just grabbed my bag, and ran out before the teacher could begin her lesson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to the bleachers, I sat under it, thinking.

What went wrong?

Am I really the cause of everything happening?

I wanted to call Noah, I dipped my hands into my bag and pulled out a bag with white substances.

Isabella don't do what ever you're thinking

Just do it, it'll relieve you some pain

You'll only hurt yourself

Hurting yourself is the only way you'll feel better

No! You can talk to someone about it

Oh please, the person will only laugh at you and avoid after hearing your problems. You know no one wants more problems on their plate.

Yeah, I guess he's right. I'm just a burden on everyone, even Niko got tired of my problems.

No! He wants you to talk about your problems.

If so then why did he push her away?

In a fit of anger, anything can happen.

Oh please, anger hanger, he doesn't really love her.

He's right again, Niko doesn't love, no one does.

What of Luca?

Luca? Ha, he only needs someone to be superior over.

Why would he?

So that he can call the shots with his age.

No, he's wrong Luca loves, he really does.

I frustratedly ruffle my hair and open the bag, pour some in my hand, I approach my nose-

No no no no no no!

I breath it in, I cough it, and do it again, and again, and again.

Few minutes later~~~~~

I lay on the ground breathing heavily, unable to suck in enough air, I stay motionlessly.

I stay off, into the distance, thought running, mind wandering, heart shattering.

I stand up with much difficulty and cover my pitch black eyes with my hair. I sling my bag over my shoulder and stagger out when I hear the bell.

~~~~~~~~~

I don't even remember my next class, I just walk into a class,and on the board 'English' is written.

I just take a seat at the back not caring about the whispers and back talks.

I sit close to a boy with golden hair and a black hoodie covering some part.

I can't make out his face, due to highness and I really don't care.

"Hey, are you okay?" He says.

I just stare at his nicely chiseled jawline.

"M-maybe?" I say unsure if my own self.

" Can you look up, I want to feel your forehead" I look up and he flinches, but still touches my forehead.

"You feel warm, not hot maybe it's just the weather, I'm Riccardo, and you?"

"Leave it man, she'll never say it" I look up and see a brown haired boy.

"C-clyde?"

"Ohh, you remembered? Why is your voice haggard?"

"N-nothing"

~~~~~~~

So, I sat with them or Clyde decided to join me and sit close. I couldn't comprehend what the teacher was saying, I was just slipped in and out of consciousness but surprisingly my eyes weren't closing.

After the lessons, it was finally break. I don't know why but in the middle of class I suddenly had the urge to cut, I excused myself and went to the bathroom.

Isabella, first I cautioned you about drugs, now you wanna cut?! Seriously! Okay I'm calm.

Oh shut it, let the girl do what she wants I suggest you cut four lines, study shows that four lines eliminate pain faster, five is also good.

No! Don't listen to him, study don't show such rubbish, how the hell will study show that?

I don't know, I just guessed.

Don't do it Isabella, just count numbers like always.

Oh please, keep counting numbers then I'm sure her brain will blow, just cut!

Don't do it

Do it, it'll give you peace.

Don't, what if your brothers find out?

So, I didn't cut but, I took another whiff of the drugs, and I think it did the trick.

~~~~~
Now, which is lunch, I walked up to my locker and  put my books in it, and went to the cafeteria this time knowing were to go and were to sit.

On my way I saw, the boys walking past, laughing like old times with me. My eyes began tearing up, I sniffled them away and watched as the past me without a glance.

I looked back, and watched their lonely backs walk away. I guess I really was a thorn in their relationship.

I turn and walk to the cafeteria.

Knowingly, the boys turned around too, watching her lonely back, and slumped shoulder.

~~~~~~

I quickly scan the cafeteria with red eyes, and spot Luca, I walk up to him with hesitation.

"So did the man you guys-"

I looked up and saw the same blonde haired boy I saw in my class earlier.

"Isabella?"

Now this was awkward.

"Um...Richie?"

He chuckles. "Nope, Riccardo"

"Ohh~"

"Hey luc, she one of your fuck girl? Oh wait you don't fuck! Ahahaha" he whispered.

"Stupid, of course I fuck, I- wait, why am I even telling you my sex life"

"Beats me, ahaha"

"Anyways, she's my sister and yeah that's about it"

"WHAT!!!" he screams, the whole cafeteria stares at him, he mutters a sheepish sorry and looks at me, scans me from head to toe.

"Bells, it's really you, you really look like, Aunt Em"

I just stared at him in confusion," who's Aunt Em? Your mum?" I look at Luca. He face flashes hurt before answering.

"Isa, it's our mom, she's yours too"

"Sorry, I'm just not used to calling her mom" I said.

"You really have aged" we, as in me and Luca, look at Riccardo who as glistening eyes. He immediately tackles me in a hug.

~~~~~

After that whole episode, I realized that Riccardo has been the boys friend since children and have been inseparable.

"Where are the rest?" Luca ask Riccardo.

" They should be here" he says and sone after three boys walked inside. One with jet black hair, another with brown hair and rimmed glasses on and another with a fiery orange hair.

"Hey hey, who's the chick?" Fiery head said.

"That's Bell" Riccardo said and the boys snapped their heads to me, I just looked at their faces without any emotion.

"Bea!"

"Bell!"

"Boo!"

They all said in unison and tackle me in a crushing hug.

"C-can't breathe" I squeeze out a few words before pretending to pass out.

"Ahh, Gray, you killed her!"

"What do you mean Bruce? You killed her!"

"No one other than the both of you killed her"

" Oh please, you must have killed her and trying to pin the blame on us Blake"

Soon they forgot about me being passed out and started arguing about who "killed" me.

"Isa?"

"Isabella!"

"Guys we have to rush her to the hospital!"

"Woah woah woah, calm down, I'm fine"

The all sighed and relief and glared at me.

Bipolar much?

"I was so fucking scared!" Jet black hair said.

"So, Isabella, black hair is Blake, fiery orange hair is Gray and brown hair is Bruce and also known as the bad boys"

"Hi" I croaked out.

"No this isn't my boo, she would have jumped on my back wanting a piggy back ride!" Blake said.

" Well," I said awkwardly waiting for a miracle to happen.

Ring Ring

Oof, saved by the bells, literally.

" No! Why didn't I get here sooner!" Bruce wails and Gray holds me down, wrapping his arms around so I can't leave.

I tense, and slowly try to relax into his hold.

"Just come over you dimwits" Luca said and they all agree instantly.

I say my goodbyes and set off to my next class.

                           Third person's POV

"I don't know man, Bea seems strange"

"What do you mean" Luca said

"Her walking step is odd, she rarely talks and she is always looking down. The Bea I knew before was a proud and cocky Lombardi, but now she seems now humble" Blake said.

"What could have happened to her?" Gray said

"Just chill, I'm sure she's fine" Riccardo said munch on Isabella's left over burger.

"Aha! She always finishes her food, why not now?"

"Well, at home she eats, but doesn't always finishes, but still she eats a decent amount"

They rest just shrug it off but Blake still keeps it in mind.

                    Isabella's POV

I walk into art class and take a seat.

"Remember me, bozo!"

I turn and see An.

"Oh hey" I say

"Where were you? I looked for you for a week but didn't see you. I couldn't find you my brother spoke to you last week and has need worried sick single then but you couldn't tell me what wrong that's not nice" she pouts and her lips form this kind of duck lips.

I giggled at the lips and explain everything to her.

"Okay, I forgive you but you better find my brother he'll be freaking out!"

"I'll send him a text later today, can I have his number?" we laughed over it all and get to painting.

"Sure, you don't have to ask, hey guess what?"

"What?"

"Remember my brother's bitchy girlfriend? Yeah now she'll completely brainwashed him, he literally went and bought her a new iPhone and she knows we are financially not stable she still insisted"

"What kind of girlfriend doesn't care or worry about her partner's financial status? She doesn't care if her boyfriend can provide what she wants she just demands"

"I know right"

"Can't he break up with her?"

"I really don't know what's wrong with him, I told him she is dating other boys behind his back, do you know what he did? He grounded me and took away all my appliances. I was so mad"

"What a lovesick boy"

"She even threatened to send her minions to beat me up if I tell Aaron"

"What's her name?"

"Melissa O'Bryan"

Don't forget to vote and comment and follow for more....I'm kidding even if you don't follow you'll still get more. It'll mean a lot to me if you did!

Byee~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 26.8K 41
Cover made by: @_navyblueee_ I'm living in a house made of glass. I'm scared to move, to breathe, to think. I'm afraid. Any wrong move and I get yell...
96.3K 2.3K 40
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
1.9M 40.1K 45
Cover by @_navyblueee_ ~~~~~ The Cortello and Moratti brothers rule the city of angels, Los Angeles. Two famous billionaire families with seemingly n...
31.6K 436 44
"Who are y-you?" I whisper to him, scared that might he do something bad to me if I tried to move. Sensing the bad energy that screamed power and mys...