The Betrayal

De Z0EYYY

Sequel to The betrothed. Read the prequel before the sequel. I won't add a description yet because it will ru... Mais

New beginnings.
Time to let go?
Rave.
Personal Hell?
Memories..
Apologize
The Doctor.
The breakfast.
The Dance Part 1
Confusion
History Lesson?
David's POV
Enlightening.
Balance of Power?
Wisdom
Problems
New Addition?
Got a secret?
Humble.
Teaser
Division
The Forest
Happy Birthday to me!- David's POV
You'll be the death of me..
All these years..
Two weeks later
Goodbye...
And so it begins
The Meeting
The Race
Here comes the bride..
Here comes the bride.. (Part 2)
It's a topsy turvy world
The Truth.
The Betrayal
The transition
The Text.
Just a kiss goodbye
The War.
The Aftermath
What have I done?
Calm.
Time

Welcome back.

336 24 15
De Z0EYYY

Exams ended!!! YAY! Freedom! You guys don't know how difficult it was to update right after exams but the thing is that I promised you guys and I've got soooooo many plans that finding time is difficult. And you know how it is when after exams you don't want to have to type or use your laptop for anything other than seasons! Which also reminds me all my favorite seasons have ended including TVD! Like whyyyy! They always distract me in my exams. :( if I pass these exams, which I hope I do, I'd be a graduate!! YAY!

Anyway enough blabbering! Someone suggested the song ****MY BLOOD by ELLIE GOULDING*** to depict Elizabeth's feeling and its perfect! SO check it out. This chapter is dedicated to that person! I can't remember the name so shout out!

Disclaimer!! All mine. No copying!

Welcome back.

By the time we reached the castle I had realized I had fallen asleep in the car and surprisingly wasn't awoken by nightmares. I guess I was really tired. Plus sleeping was better than bitter thoughts of why I had agreed to this whole friendship thing.

There was an ache in my stomach, one that I didn't quite understand. It wasn't like I was ever hungry.

As I walked to the big doors to the entrance in silence with David next to me I felt a sense of déjà vu but it wasn't a good feeling.

I had sworn not to come here after... After what had happened but I reminded myself to keep the greater good in mind.

Lindsay deserved it.

I walked in to be welcomed by the entire royal family which brought tears to my eyes. This was meant to be my family. It felt more like mine than my own did.

"This is your family. Welcome home Liz" hugged Lindsay. I had forgotten she could read minds.

Then I was passed around to the Queen Mia, James and the King Edward. All said lovely nice words of how it felt good to have me around again and that they hoped I would stay with them. They all had been quite fond of me now.

I deeply missed the presence of john though. The brother who had given his life to save mine, just for David and the ironic part was that we didn't end up together.

Amongst the royal family was also Kesha with her nose held up in the air. I suppose she had moved in too. She merely nodded in acknowledgment. It would be safe to assume that she didn't exactly like my presence in the castle though that was no surprise. I just smiled at her.

As far as my experience went if I couldn't have softened her with my bitchy competitive side I would smother her with kindness. After all; she had what was mine eternally. She had won. There was no competition. All I could do was be nice and make it easier for everyone.

"Hey I'll show you your room. You can settle in. It's late you would want your sleep. We have sooooo much catching up to do in the morning! Can't wait!"

I followed Lindsay. "Me neither. It's wonderful to see you all after so long. I forgot how much I missed you guys." It was true. I guess I had blocked myself from feeling these things as I didn't want to hurt more than I already did. It would have been unbearable. I had not only lost David. I had lost everyone who was dear to me.

"You know I don't mean to, but girl your thoughts are way too depressive. Those are louder and harder to ignore. And let me tell you something you have not lost everyone. We will always be there for you. You will always be part of our family. I speak for everyone. You have no idea how many times we tried to reach out to you but your mother said you weren't ready for us."

"My mother... She never told me.." And to think all this suffering alone could've been better with Lindsay and others in my life, by my side. I sometimes feel like my mother has something against me.

"Oh.. But seriously. I need to give you a pep talk. Look at yourself! Clearly you haven't been taking care of yourself. You look half dead! What have you been doing to yourself?!"

Before I could say anything she continued like an elder sister scolding a younger one "You listen to me missy. You are now under my roof and I plan to feed you well and take proper care of you!"

I was about to say something when she cut me off "tsk tsk tsk not a word of protest. My wedding is coming up if I may remind you. You better listen to me."

"Okay okay." I put my hands up in surrender with a smile. God I missed her.

Her lecture hadn't finished but we had reached the room allocated to me. It was on the floor below the royal floor. She opened the room and led me in.

"It's not as good as the royal rooms.... But it's still something." She smiled weakly.

"It's beautiful." I hugged her. "Thank you Lindsay and don't you worry about me. I'm going to be okay."

"I should thank you for agreeing to help me. I don't know how I will manage."

"Everything will go perfectly smooth. Wait till you see my super power." I winked at her and she laughed. Obviously we both knew I was talking about my ability to be organized and throwing magical parties because I didn't have powers like the vampires did.

She exited the room closing the door behind her. The room really was breathtakingly beautiful when I got my first look at it. Not as grand as David's room but then again he is the crown prince. Soon to be King, his coronation would be right after his marriage to Kesha... That's how it was planned for us. We wanted one grand event.

I walked to the closet too tired to set up my toiletries in the bathroom and saw all my clothes were nearly set. So David was right. It was all here afterall. Why didn't they give it all away?

I sighed and closed it.

Unable to sleep even though I felt exhausted I took my diary out and wrote;

'Dear diary,

Today I don't even know what to think. My mind is like a paradox. I don't know where to begin. Why is life so tough? Not only do I feel my mother hates me, I have to pretend to be friends with the guy I madly love, be nice to Kesha and help Lindsay out by living in the Castle in close proximity with David pretending everything is peachy. I don't know what is worse. I just feel like I would be better off dead. Why do I have to make all the sacrifices? And let's not even get into how complicated everything has become ever since David returned into my life. As if my racer competitor drugging me and my shadow stalker wasn't enough.'

Ugh. Frustrated I threw my diary in the bedside table drawer. "Clearly you are not helping."

Writing always helped. Why did I not feel like writing anymore? Maybe I couldn't possibly put my thoughts into words.

The emotional pain was too high.

I felt parched. I suddenly felt so thirsty.

There was a small jug full of water.

After chugging it all down I still wanted more. So I decided to go to the kitchen and get myself some water.

When I initially arrived here I couldn't wander alone in the castle out of fear by being caught as a prey to a vampire without my ring which had David's sent. However now I was famously known as David's fiancé that everyone knew and respected. Meh. I was famous now. I gave my mind an internal shrug.

I was trying to dwell on the brighter side of this that no one would attack me because for a human I was pretty famous when out of the blue I heard voices.

I tried to concentrate and thought I could hear Lindsay. And hey! She was talking about me.

I stopped in my track to strain my ears. She seemed to be in the corridor next to the one I was in so I dared not to peak into it.

"I know. She looks very weak. She really needs to rest. I am glad you suggested that she should come stay with us and help out. Although not much is required I am just glad she's here. I really missed her." After a pause she added "So someone drugged her and her system almost collapsed? I hope you sorted it out. Otherwise I would go snap that persons head off."

I smiled at how much she cared. But who was the one who had suggested I was to be brought to the castle.

"I'm glad she agreed to come. You know her stubborn streak. She never rests and the doctor said she desperately needs it. If she knew we were bringing her here under a ruse she would've refused, that is how I convinced her parents to let her go with me. And as for the creep she took care of it pretty well. That punch would leave a nasty scare. But I made sure he would never harm her again."

Was that who I thought it was...? David..?

I walked into the corridor wanting to confront them and confirm my suspicions but to my surprise it was empty. What? They were just here a moment ago. I could not even hear them anymore. What was going on? I did not remember the walls of the castle being thin. Clearly I hadn't paid attention before. Surely there was a reasonable explanation.

It was David. After all his voice is the one I could detect in a tsunami of voices.

So did David really care? Or was this his way of starting over our relationship as friends?

My mind was throbbing by the time I reached the kitchen.

I poured myself another glass of water as I sat on a stool.

Finally feeling that I was no longer thirsty I got up to put the glass in the sink when I felt too dizzy.

My weakened state made it a little difficult to breathe and balance myself which led to me shattering my glass on the floor and my hand fell on the broken shard.

I let out a painful groan.

In an instant I felt a rush of air and next thing I knew David's arms had enveloped me and picked me off the floor.

My hand bled and my head rolled to the side because I couldn't hold it up but I managed to smile and crack what I thought was a joke. "Apparently I can't multitask anymore."

Well.. He didn't find my joke very funny.

Don't forget to review. I thought the chapter couldn't have ended any more perfectly ;)

To all those I haven't replied, when I opened wattpad and Fanfic they were soooooo many notifications! So im really sorry! When I see something i'll reply <3

Love Z.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

73.5K 2.8K 24
Sequel to 'Love Truly' READ LOVE TRULY BEFORE READING .. A couple years has passed . The ecstasy of seeing the agony that feels your vein relaxes me...
14.2K 599 50
This is Book 2! If you haven't read the first, I advise you to go read it. You're gonna be really confused if you skip the first.
75 0 6
The sequel to TORN....The story continues.