Naruto Uzumaki:Archer of Kono...

By AndrewSinclair0

Naruto gets dropped off into the woods by a Shinobi. Left for dead, he finds a family willing to teach archer... More

Lost in the Woods
Missing Child in Konoha!
Training with the New Family
Return to Konoha
New Home and Friends?
Graduation:
Genin Team assigned Final Test
Mitzuki's Demise
Missions and Preparation for the Wave
Land of Waves Part 1 (Nothing is as it seems)
UPDATE
Land of Waves Part 2 (Building Trust)
Land of Waves Training
Land of Waves Final Confrontation
Back to the leaf!
Nominated for the Chunin Exams!
Chunin Exams Part 1
Chunin Exams: Forest of Death
Preliminaries: Sizing up the Composition
End of the Preliminaries!
Jiriaya the Toad Sage
End of Fate Beginning of War
Konoha Crush
Death of the Professor
The Sanin Has a Request!
Finding the Missing Sannin
Old Lady Tsunade!
Home at Last
War Against Sound!
Victory Against the Sound
New God of Shinobi: Return of Naruto
Surpassing the Leaf!
Bad News From the Sand 🍋
Jinchuriki's Bonds
Celebrating Victory
Battle at the Temple
Threat Realized
I've Always Fought Alone
Over confident Enemies
Snake versus Toad

Regroup! The Enemies are Moving

241 3 2
By AndrewSinclair0

Pain looked at his surviving members. Both his immortals survived but only just. If Kakazu hadn't sacrificed a couple of his hearts then they would have been annihilated. Deidara and Sasori were dead. Killed by the Nine-Tails Jinchuriki and his allies.

The biggest surprise was him nearly defeating Kisame. Him being a perfect sage complicated this tremendously. Danzo was almost killed by the Copy nin and his student Mito Uchiha. She was powerful and a blatant threat.

"The Nine-Tails has become a problem. We cannot let him get more powerful." Konan looked at her oldest friend, "What should we do Pain?"

"Move quickly. We need to take out the others before he can rally them." Seeing his immortals he contemplated who to send them after, "I want you two to go after the two-tails. She is a perfect Jinchuriki so be careful."

"Fine but I need some sacrifices first!" Hidan yelled with a sadistic grin. Kakazu nodded, "I would also like to gain some hearts."

"Fine. Danzo and Kisame. I want you to go and kill Yagura and retrieve the three tails." Both men nodded as Danzo gestured sending his men out to scout a head.

"We are going after Utataka and his Six-Tails." He looked back to see the man the believe is Madara, "What of you?"

"I will get us some help. We will need to get some assistance to stop Naruto Uzumaki." Suddenly phasing away from them, "You still trust him?"

"No. We will use him till the time comes to kill him." Konan looked out at the Rain village. Her hope and faith in pain ever stronger. They'd defeat the Nine-Tails Jinchuriki and free the world of pain.

Naruto watched as Chiriku trained Sora in martial arts. Their technique was impressive. The balance of their Taijutsu was equivalent to Might Gai and Lee. As he watch he sensed his dad's presence.

"Hey dad." Kenshi smiled as he leaned against the tree Naruto was sitting under, "What's on your mind Naruto?"

Looking at Sora as he laughed with his sensei. They were the only two survivors of the temple and he still seemed happy, "It's so weird seeing someone else with Kurama's chakra. I feel a.............connection to him."

"Maybe so but that's not the only thing you to have in common." Naruto met his dad's stare with his eyebrows raised, "What do you mean?"

"Thank about it. You were both isolated due to the power you have. Only a few to call friends or family. Now you are both hunted by the Akatsuki."

"Yeah I guess." Naruto let out a heavy sigh, "Mom hasn't talked to me since I got back."

"Sara loves you. Though she does.not like the idea of you facing this threat head on." There was a hesitation in his dad's tone that he couldn't place, "You don't either?"

"No I do not. However I am also aware there are few in the village powerful enough to hunt the Akatsuki. I and Kakashi being some of the few."

"Well if the other villages cared for their Jinchuriki we wouldn't be in this boat to begin with." Naruto stood up in frustration. After traveling with Jiriaya he came to the conclusion that not only were the other villages the same. They all hated their Jinchuriki. Demon, monster, and murdurers. None of it true but still the same.

"I need some time." Naruto shunshined away leaving his dad alone. Sora saw him and decided to approach him, "Hello sir. Are aquatinted to Naruto?"

"You could say that. I raised him." Chiriku stared wide eyed at the man, "You're Kenshi Oda."

Bowing at the monk in respect, "Yes I am. Naruto's full name is Naruto Uzumaki-Oda."

"How did he get so powerful?" Kenshi looked at where his son had stood, "He was hurt when we found him. Hungry, cold, and alone."

Both of the monks looked at the archer, "Moving here he has made the decision to become strong enough to protect everyone. That's is where he gets his strength. Love and determination."

"Come let me help you train." Kenshi smiled at the two. Chiriku nodded, "We will gladly except your help."

Naruto stood looking down at the village. Tsunade and the village here has changed but they hated him just like the others hate their own Jinchuriki. He'd been so lucky he found his family.

"Naruto." Turning around he saw Shikamaru grinning at him as he approached. Grabbing the Nara's hand, "Hey Shika."

"You are frustrated over this whole thing." Naruto nodded, "I wish I could do something for the other. You know."

Shikamaru wrapped his arms around Naruto's waist, "I know. There is one thing you can do though."

Naruto chuckled, "What's that?" Shikamaru grinned, "Train. My dad wants to talk to you about helping you develop a new Jutsu."

That got his attention, "Well we better not keep him waiting." Shikamaru rolled his eyes. He knew Naruto didn't need to impress his father. The man was already impressed.

Mito and Sasuke walked through the village together, "It wasn't your fault he escaped Mito." Looking at Sasuke she shrugged, "Feels like it."

Pulling her in and kissing her, "You beat yourself up to much." Mito smirked, "Well when you're the fastest ninja in Konoha things are just expected of you."

"Come on I am sure we will get him. Hopefully before Itachi is gone." She couldn't agree more. If they could get him while Itachi was alive would be perfect.

"Sasuke, Mito!" Looking up they saw Yui Oda grinning at them, "You two are still adorable. Almost as adorable as my brother and Shika."

"They are nauseatingly cute." Mito agreed with a fond smile, "Heard about your mission from mom. Sorry you couldn't get the bastard but from what I heard you and Kakashi whooped his ass."

"Yeah. He definitely couldn't keep up." Yui grinned, "Good! Then next time you will kill him."

Yui hugged Miti before running off. Sasuke just laughed, "That family is nuts."

"Yeah they are. But a good kind." Mito smiled as they continued to the Uchiha compound.

Sara walked into the Hokage's office. Looking at the powerful Sannin in front of her, "I think Naruto needs to stay in the village. Not fighting the ones hunting him."

Tsunade clapped her fingers together, "What makes you think I can stop him?" Naruto's mom huffed in annoyance, "You're the Hokage. You are strong enough and he will listen to you."

"No he won't." Pulling out a piece of paper and laying in front of her, "He sent me this while he was on a mission with Jiriaya."

Sara unfolded the letter.
Hey granny Tsunade. We have been looking for the Akatsuki. I met another Jinchuriki. His name is Roshi. We have a lot in common from what he was willing to tell me. I know it would break the balance set by your grandpa but we need to do something to help them.

I'm to the point that if you don't I will. I'm stronger now. Pervy Sage agrees to. There must be something we can do.

"Damn it." Tsunade nodded, "Even then . It would take me and Jiriaya to stop Naruto now. He is currently one of the strongest shinobi out there. Once he masters the foxes chakra I know I don't be able to stop him."

"I'll talk to him. Maybe he will be more careful." Sara tried hiding her now growing tears, "Damn Kenshi for bringing him to us."

"No matter what happens Sara. You have done a great job raising such an amazing and kind soul." Sara sat down wiping her eyes, "Damn that Minato. Putting our boy through so much."

"I assumed he believed that he could handle it." Sara sighed, "You're right and he can. I just want to protect him."

"I know." Pulling out a bottle of sake from her drawer, "You look like you could use a drink."

Arriving at the Nara estate they were greeted by Shikaku. Smiling at the boys, "Come with me."

Both followed him to their private training grounds. Naruto always liked the Nara's home. It was surrounded by trees. Feeling more and more like being in the woods every time he was here.

"Now Naruto. What do you know of the Nara families secret technique?" Naruto looked at the man contemplatively, "Well I know it uses shadows to connect the user to the intended target. I also know it's not a Kekkei Genkai or Kekkei Toda."

"You are correct. It actually is a Jutsu comprised entirely of yin release." Naruto looked at Shikamaru in wonder. His boyfriend could use one of the toughest releases around, "So why are you telling me this?"

"With who your birth parents are it is safe to assume you have a natural affinity to yang release. The physical side of yin/yang release. The Kyuubi is known for powerful Yin release."

"He is not wrong. Your father split me into two halves. I'm the yin half." Kurama remarked as Naruto thought over everything he was learning.

"If I'm right you should be able to create things with the two of them. Maybe even constructs." Naruto looked at him wide eyed, "You mean I can create Jutsu?!"

"Yes. Say a Yumi made of pure yin/yang release with chakra made arrows." Naruto grinned, "How do we start?"

"We will start with your natural Yang release. Both take meditation to master. Assuming you already have mastered sage chakra it should not be to difficult."

Shikamaru sat back as he boyfriend followed his father to a free, "Lace your hand on the tree." Naruto followed the older Shinobi's instructions, "Now focus your body. The muscles, tendons, and blood vessels. Let your chakra flow normally."

"Hai." Naruto began letting his mind go blank as he focused in nothing but the task at hand.

Sitting next to his son they watched Naruto for the next hour meditate. Shikamaru looked at his dad, "So why the sudden interest in helping Naruto?"

He just smiled, "First I've always worried about what had happened to him. My friend's son going missing was....... troublesome. Secondly, I figured it wouldn't be a bad thing to help my future son in law get stronger."

Shikamaru tried hiding his blush from the man, "Don't worry son. I'm proud you found someone so caring and strong." Looking at his boyfriend who was now sweating made him smile, "I hope we can get married someday. Though the universe isn't making that easy."

"It never does." Looking fondly at his son, "You are both powerful and smart. I'm sure you'll defeat them."

After a few more hours Naruto felt something. Suddenly the tree cracked from him pushing on it." Pulling back he looked up at the tree and back at his hand. Reaching back he ressed forward knocking it down.

Shikaku was clapping behind him, "Good job Naruto. That will be enough for today. Tomorrow we will start your training with yin release."

"Right thank you Shikaku." Bowing to the man in respect. Walking over to Shikamaru e smiled, "Thanks Shika." Leaning in he kissed his boyfriend before bidding goodnight.

"Naruto!" Looking up he saw his dad again, "Hey dad!" A smile on his face. His family always made him happy.

"What are you doing here dad." The man turned to walk with him, "Well I was helping strain that Sora boy and thought I'd walk with you home."

"He is strong." Naruto said. Only getting a hum from his father, "He has potential. I think I'll see if he wants to learn some Kenjutsu."

"His base is Taijutsu so I think that be good for him." Kenshi seemed to agree with his boy. Naruto started filling him about his day after he left him when Naruto froze.

Grabbing his dad by the shirt they teleported. Both Naruto and Kenshi moved quickly. Drawing their perspective weapons. Kenshi's katana met the steal of a Sythe sending the assailant sliding back. Kakazu jumped back narrowly avoiding Naruto's wakazashi.

Looking over his shoulder he saw that Yugito was bleeding from her mouth and had a massive wound to her gut. Anger filled Naruto as he glared back at the enemy ninja.

"Dad." Kenshi jumped.back grabbing the girl before Naruto teleported the back the leaf, "I'll get Tsunade!"

"Naruto! Don't let him cut you." She breathed out as he disappeared again. Reappearing with the Hokage, "What the hell you bra.......GET HER ON A TABLE NOW."

"I'll be back." Naruto disappeared again. Kenshi tried stopping his son to no avail. Naruto wouldn't make the same mistake this time. He'd make sure they were dead.

Heading to Mito first he saw she was sitting with Sasuke, "Mito. I've found two members of the Akatsuki."

Jumping up Mito went to follow but was stopped by Sasuke, "Be careful Mito." Grinning she leaned down and kissed him, "I will don't worry."

Shikamaru was playing shogi with his dad when his teammates appeared, "Shika they got one of the Jinchuriki. We are going after them."

"Dad I'm sorry but-" Shikaku shook his head, "Don't worry son. Just go." Shikamaru smiled as he disappeared with his team.

Kakashi looked at his kids from behind his book, "Kakashi sensei. We found two of them." Putting the book away he followed his team as they disappeared from the village.

Looking around the city Kakashi summoned a dog to track the enemy. Naruto clenched his fist at the destruction, "I got a sent boss."

"Naruto send out clones to scout ahead. Diamond formation." As they moved Kakashi asked what info they had. They didn't have much except to not let the one with Sythe cut you.

"Be ready everyone." The determination his team gave off was incredible. He was sure Naruto could fight them in his own. However his student would always rather fight with his own team.

Naruto's clone popped. Memories of getting ambushed by Kakazu reappeared, "Sensei. The other guy is far more powerful. You and Mito are the best sited to fight the one with sythe. Shikamaru and I am will take the other."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 2.5K 18
-Story is still being checked for any spelling errors and grammar. Please be kind as I make those changes- ⚠️Warning! I don't own any of the pictures...
37.6K 2K 20
He was alone in the hospital. Well, he wasn't completely alone. He had his demons that spat in his ears but otherwise he was alone in this moment of...
9.1K 335 9
This is a short little love story between Sasuke and Naruto. This is boyxboy love. Skip this if you don't like that kind of thing! Disclaimer: I do...
26.2K 871 36
(It's clearly not femnaruto x Sasuke) Team 7 needed one member so there team will be complete, because one of there teammate quitted being a ninja,we...