The one who stood at the peak...

Oleh MCMIKEYTHENAME

intelligence,strength,money I had it all but never once felt fun in doing those things others envied me for... Lebih Banyak

The one who peaked...
The path to become the bomb
Living with a demon isn't that bad... at least
A typical day in the void
The reason he burns to stand at the peak
Freedom from the Void
Welcome to hell Y/N!
Y/N the big brother demon
Y/N gets a Job as a monster hunter!
First quest completed!
A lil history lesson before dungeon quest!
Dungeon! Dungeon! Treasure!
INSIDE THE DUNGEON why do I hear boss music
The Aftermath of the battle
First day of School be like
A Test to see how strong he has become
The duel test Y/N Vs the current high prosecutor
WHAT'S BETTER THAN ONE DUEL!? MORE DUELS!!
A weird class but unique nonetheless

Taking down the three headed dog

156 3 0
Oleh MCMIKEYTHENAME

________________________________________________________________________________

The long awaited battle starts Y/N VS KING CERBERUS

START THE MUSIC

_______________________________________________________________________________

Before we fight who the hell are you

I AM THE KING CERBERUS TRIBE,THE STRONGEST NONE MATCH MY POWER NONE CAN RIVAL ME I WILL F-your exactly like a pitbull, is that why you seemingly wanna eat my sister and me THAT HAS N-seems like it NO IT IS NOT YOU LOWLY HUMAN Whew god damn *Y/N grabbed Desdia moving her back as king Cerberus roared* seems like someone's angry because their on a short leash.

Come on buddy, come on lets go for a walk, lets get them four legs pumping! YOU DARE TAUNT ME!? its what I do now come get this doggy treat! *Y/N titled his head back making sure Desdia was safe as he heard chains start to break* Woah there buddy, there bucko its not fair your the only one who gets to warm up!

Now come on,they say a dogs a mans best friend! YOU DISGUSTING HUMAN! WOAH *Y/N jumped back as the chains broke and the floor engulfed into flames* Time to kick some doggy ass!

OH YOU PIECE OF SHIT *Y/N watched as Cerberus jumped into the air and sprayed flames down onto him* YOU WILL DIE HERE *Cerberus slapped his tail into Y/N who jumped over it* WHO WANTS A BELLY RUB *Y/N kicked Cerberus up into the air making the beast growl* WHAT GOES UP HAS TO GO DOWN  *Y/N gripped his hands together slamming down onto the beast body*.

Damn I'll admit your skin is tough *Y/N shook his hand which was bleeding and had some burns on it* DIE SHIT 

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD SWITCH FROM FIRE!! this is what makes me the king, I can control three elements your still a pitbull *Y/N was stuck by lightning as he dusted off his coat* plus I'm lightning resistant (gotta love void magic) RAHHHHH OH SHIT *Y/N ran up the wall as Cerberus started shooting flames and lightning around the room* HEY THIS COAT IS NEW SHUT THE FUCK UP!! *Y/N extended his foot to kick Cerberus as one head turned towards him*.

Oh damn I didn't uhh DIE YOU HUMAN *the head started to glow blue as ice started to appear* HOLY SHITTTTT

sometimes I question why I let you get into my life

CAUSE WITHOUT ME YOUR LIFE WOULD BE DULL! *Desdia lightly smirked* yeah I guess your right now starting from here one out! you/ will/ be/ fighting us/US let the games truly BEGIN!

GALE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? *Gale stepped onto Y/N's phone then jumped off*.

WAIT I WAS MEANING TO ASK IS THIS THE NEW UZI SONG!? FOCUS! RIGHT *Y/N and Desdia jumped onto the walls as Cerberus caused ice spikes to shoot from the floor* LETS KICK SOME ASS DES, SECRET MOVE not a secret move if you say it out-loud *Y/N jumped forward as Des followed behind him*.

*Y/N changed his hand into a sickle and dragged it through Cerberus body* YOU FOUL HUMAN hey don't forget about me now *Des appeared above him swinging her Axe down* never knew how she lifted that shit *Desdia tossed her Axe opening a portal appearing behind Cerberus* this is fun. told you messing with you enemy is fun! *Y/N opened up his hand* but I gotta thank you Cerberus thanks to you I understood the flame concept what!? using flame magic I never understood it.

but now I do *Y/N opened his palm tossing a purple fireball at Cerberus* BULLSEYE HOW DARE YOU MIMIC MY ABILITIES mimic? your the one who is copying me

W-what the those who are strong are the ones who choose what is right and what is wrong, who is the stronger one here? 

For the Second time in his entire life king Cerberus had felt fear

(W-Why am I here) (W-WHY WAS I BROUGHT BACK) (ITS ALL BECAUSE OF HIM AND HIS CURSED BLOOD-LINE) *As King Cerberus started to mental breakdown he saw two people appear in front of Y/N and Desdia* YOU BASTARDS!! Y/N MOVE huh? *Desdia pushed Y/N out of the way as King Cerberus* HEY WHAT WAS THAT FO- *Y/N's eyes widen as Cerberus opened his jaw*. DON'T YOU FUCKING D-.

She tasted very g- drop her body

*King Cerberus jumped back dropping Desdia body* ... *Y/N check her injuries and turned towards King Cerberus* your lucky she managed to put a barrier protecting her vital organs you fucking *Beep* *beep* *Beep* since you like chomping down onto people, CHOMP DOWN ON THIS PIECE OF SHIT.

T-THAT BLADE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIE! *Y/N swung his Katana as a wave of blue flames erupted from his blade and the whole room* DIE DIE DIE *the flames made their way to king Cerberus who jumped back but Y/N appeared behind him* I SAID FUCKING DIE! *Y/N swung his Katana cutting king Cerberus into skin*. SINCE YOU WANNA CHOMP ON PEOPLE THEN FUCKING DIE!

*Y/N then chomped onto king Cerberus who tried to escape* I WILL WON'T DIE LIKE THIS *king Cerberus tried attacking Y/N but it did nothing* I'LL EAT YOU AND GROW EVEN MORE STRONG AHAHAHAHAHAHAH now be a good treat and shut up and get eaten *Y/N chomped down on Cerberus body leaving only the three heads* fuck piece of shit. *Y/N started to cough* D-Damn the fuc-BLEH *Y/N spat something out* THE FUCK DID I EAT NUN-CHUCKS!? who cares *Y/N grabbed Desdia and walked out*.

fucking dog bit my fucking sister *Y/N looked around the room seeing how destroyed the place was* the hell happened out here OH SWEET Y/N YOUR OUT! but uhh what happened to Desdia? she got chomped on b- woah there buddy I recommend putting the sickle down *Y/N held his sickle hand up to her face*. I never told you her name don't worry about that trust me out of everyone here I'm the most trustworthy one here.

End of chapter

Hit y'all with the double upload no cory!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.6K 173 11
Heh, funny isn't it? How quick a person's fortune can change for the worst. Guess I'd know, wouldn't I? Well someone's gotta pick up where you left o...
105K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...
245K 3.7K 68
I was weak....pathetic... But now, I came back stronger. YoU sHoUlDn'T hAvE bEtRaYeD mE uNiOn. (Guardian) -All images and gifs used aren't mine.
59.4K 1K 19
You're a dude, alright? You're a retired merc and you work 9 to 5 at a dingy bookshop nest to a coffee shop that barely covers your bills, and all...