Our Little Devil Girl

بواسطة Rielomg

Heyy I'm back with a new mafia story but this time it's gonna be different. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Isabel... المزيد

Appreciation
Introduction
"*1: Tired*"
"*2: Horrible*"
"*3: Bitch*"
"*4: Crumble*"
"*5: Broken*"
"*6: Awake*"
"*7: Smile*"
"*8: Cold*"
"*9:Dead*"
"*10: Torture*"
"*11: Pregnancy kits*"
"*12: Blunts and Alcohol*"
"*13:The party*"
"*14: The party pt 2*"
"*15: Drama*"
"*16: Hurt*"
"*17: Confusion*"
"*19: Kits and Sluts*"
"*20: Depression*"
"*21: Explanation*"
"*22: Lost*"
"*23: Secrets Blooming*"
"*24: Monsters*"
"*25: Unknown*"
"*26: Realization*"
"*27: Getaway*"
"*28: Bonding*"
"*29: Famiglia*"
"*30: Rage*"
"*31: Abused*"
"*32: Back Home*"
"*33: My Brothers*"
"*36: Strange things*"

"*18: Hellhole*"

136 4 0
بواسطة Rielomg

Isabella's POV

I'm face to face with this Greek god, he looks at me with lust clouding his eyes and I look at him the same way.

I grips my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. I closed my eyes to savour the moment and wait.

I wait.

And wait.

But nothing happened. I open my eyes in confusion and sees him staring at me before pulling me in for a kiss.

I close my eyes and just then -

Thwack!

I jolt awake and scan my surroundings to see any possible danger.

" W-what happened?"

" Um, I don't know if you can't see but class is over and we are the only ones left"

A boy about 6,2 dark brown hair with brown eyes.
My eyes raked his body for a good 2 minutes.

He has no muscles but has a body that could make you drool.

" If you're done soaking up all my good stuff you can get going to class"

" What's your name?"

" Why do you care?" He packs his books into his bag and slings it on his shoulder.

" Beats me" I stand up and sling my bag on my shoulder ready to head out.

" Clyde"

" Um what?"

" Clyde Jackson. The name's Clyde Jackson"

" Okay" I touch the doorknob and pause when he calls me.

" Won't you tell me your name?" Clyde says.

" Nope. I don't think you'll need it" I ponder before proceeding to get out.

" Drool."

" What?"

" I'll name you Drool since you don't want to tell me your name"

I stare at him in disbelief and remember that Greek god I was dreaming of. I almost kissed him.

" Whatever." I walked off to my next class, English.

~

Ring! Ring!

Finally I'm free.

Actually I'm not yet free, it's just lunch time.

" Okay class that's all for today" Mrs Vera announces and everyone is running out of the class to get some food.

I pack my stuff and head to my locker when I'm blocked by some kind of horrible pink light.

Oh no, don't worry it's just some barbies in some pink flashy, shiny clothes.

I mentally sighed and got ready for a fight.

" Who are you?"

" No one"

" Don't you have a name?"

" I do but if I say it you won't believe me" I shrug.

" Anyways we heard from Poppy that you are the so called long lost sister of the Lombardi family"

" So what if I am? What's it to you? Aww, Poppy went to tell big sistwer" I said in a whiny tone.

" Listen slut, I don't care if you are their sister or not, we are the girlfriends of each of them and we won't let you steal our man's"

" Why would I steal something that is already mine? And watch your tone with me"

" Don't talk back to me slut, and what of I don't watch my tone what will you do? Call your brothers to save you?"

" I don't need them to save me, because honey if I want to deal with you no one and I mean no one will stop me"

" Listen here -" she shoved my throat against the lockers.

" - if you try to mess with us we will have your life miserable"

" Sorry to burst your bubble but, my life is already miserable"

" Do you know who we are?!" She said getting enraged.

" No, but I'm sure you're going to tell me" I roll my eyes.

" We are Beatrice, Rose, Poppy, Chelsea, Darcey, and Stacey remember that bitch" Beatrice as I know now, shoved me and left with the others laughing.

She held it below the choker so it hurt me and maybe even punctured my neck, she held it tight, I'm sure there's a bruise forming.

I disregard the upcoming bruise and go to the cafeteria for food.

Chatter!

Chatter!

Everywhere I turn to chatter, chatter,chatter, it's annoying hearing all those high pitched voices.

" Did you hear, this girl claimed to be the long lost sister of the Lombardi brothers"

" No way. That slut is lying"

" How can you tell?"

" Why would the Lombardi brothers have such a sister like her?"

" I heard that Poppy called Beatrice and the rest to threaten her"

" No way, I'm still surprised she isn't in one of the bathroom stalls crying"

" Don't you see her neck? She looks like she was shoved"

" Oh yeah I see it now"

I walked to the lunch line and realized I didn't have any money to buy food.

But I'm soo hungry!

I was about to walk out of the cafeteria when the doors opened and my 'brothers' walked in.

I stood there thinking about my lunch money, when they all past by me and Ashton even purposefully bumped into me.

I looked at them, while the crowd anticipated the next moves from the family. I just shrugged and walked out.

I went to the bleachers since it was lunch time and there was no one there and started to smoke.

What? I didn't have food, and no money, and I wasn't going to beg my brothers for food. That would be hurting my pride, so I smoked away all my worries and hunger.

" Trying to calm yourself down I see" A girl in a gothic dressing, with this sort of witch hair stood on the bleachers casting her weird look on me.

" Maybe, got a problem?"

" Oh no, I just feel that using cigarettes won't make you calm enough" she smirked.

" What do you have in mind?"

She stuffed her hand into pockets and pulled out two bags of white powder.

" Here, use and I bet you'll feel calmer"

I looked at the drugs. I know it! This was canstrofic powder.

(A/n: I made it up, it's not real so not bother checking for it)

" Take it. And I'd recommend you use half a bag in one go it's better and take short shots"

The funny thing is, she didn't know I knew all this. One shot with this drug could make some do crazy things and I mean I watch someone die from taking half a bag of this.

She stuffed it into my pocket and smiled weirdly.

"Boo!"

I shrieked and turned around, only to shriek again.

It was Apollo, Niko, and Arlo and standing here.

" Guys! I never knew you were coming!"

" We wanted to surprise you" Arlo said.

I looked back to were the gothic girl was and she was gone, like she never was there. I tapped my pocket to know if she was even real. It is still in my pocket.

" Hey, what are you looking at? And what happened to your neck?"

" Nothing"

~

"Guys, I'm hungry" Arlo whined.

"Too bad I don't have any money" I said

" Didn't your brothers give you any money? By the way, are they treating you okay?" Niko asked.

"I won't lie, no they aren't but, it's better than where I was before" I shrugged.

" What do they do?" They all stopped and stared at me, waiting for me reply.

" Nothing really," I say and accidentally stretch to hard and the wounds on my back rip open.

" Ah" I cried and fell to the ground.

" Isabella are you okay?!" Apollo sat down and held my back, which made me cry out more.

I scooted back just incase, I didn't want them to see the wounds on my back. It's not that I love and care for my brothers but, if they see it they'll think I've endured to much and maybe try to take me back to become their sister and then my social worker will start asking questions like why are you hurt or do they abuse you, and then I'll have to save them by telling everyone about my past and I don't want that to happen.

" What's wrong -"

" Apollo look!"

" Blood!"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

304K 7.1K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...
335K 9.4K 51
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
53.8K 1.3K 27
Elizabeth Rose Giovanni...a girl with a relatively normal life. She currently lives with her foster parents and goes to school trying everyday to ge...
1.2M 26.8K 41
Cover made by: @_navyblueee_ I'm living in a house made of glass. I'm scared to move, to breathe, to think. I'm afraid. Any wrong move and I get yell...