๐™ก๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง ๏ฟฝ...

By neodr3ams

He was bloodied and bruised and he had only one place to go. "Who did this to you?" She asked. Jeno felt hi... More

๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
1 | Just another win
2 | The Interns
3 | Coffee
4 | Day 1
5 | Aspirin Assassin
6 | Session 1
7 | High School Heart Throbs.
8 | Court sesh
9 | Step 2

10 | Step 3

47 4 3
By neodr3ams

"A little birdie told me that you and jae were getting it on last night in the office"

"Fuck you and your birdie Hyuck"

Mae Hyo was sick to her stomach, there was no way she allowed that last night.

Jeno stood there in shock, "seriously? him?"

Mae Hyo quickly gets off Jaemin's lap, that instant weight lift making him even more on edge.

She shuffles around, dusting her skirt off and pulling it down. She grabs her bag, making sure to take her office's access card and just leaving the office, no words exchanged. 

"well the birdie is waiting in your office" Donghyuck says, an annoying smile dancing on his face.

Mae Hyo's heart drops for a second, she sighs, pushing her door open after tapping her card.

There sat Jeno, with his annoying little smile, his annoying little suit and his annoying little hair and his annoying litt-

"Mae, did you ever try doing the bloody mary challenge?" Jeno asks, his leg on the other, his feet shaking.

Mae Hyo drops her bag on the table and sits down on her chair, "god no, I was settled with a crippling fear you'd show up and not her" 

"well try it now, but instead of bloody mary, you'll just see one of the top lawyers who slept with her paralegal!" Jeno lets out a fake gasp "Oh my gosh!!" he puts his hand on his chest, teasingly taking deep breaths.

he was so annoying.

"you're just jealous it was him and not you" Mae Hyo retaliates.

"oh come on Mae, why would you think I'm jealous of jaemin? look at me" Jeno tries to boast.

"exactly, look at you" Mae Hyo makes a face of disgust.

"eitherways, the box I was here to drop last night-" He looks around, and points to the box near the bin, "new documents, after you discredit our witness, we had to rebuttle" Jeno said, and for a brief moment he thought of that interaction they exchanged in the court bathroom.

"Is that all you had to say?" Mae Hyo asks.

Jeno nods.

"You couldve texted me this"

Jeno scoffs, "I wanted you to have the embarrassment of confronting me after I caught you like that"

Now Mae Hyo scoffs, "embarrassment? nope, I'd do it again"

she would not.

"Oh yeah?" Jeno's brow raises slightly, a slight smirk on his face.

"If thats all you had to say, please make your way out" Mae Hyo says, fake smiling as she pointed towards her door.

Jeno gets up, buttoning his suit, "yup thats all I had to say"

Mae Hyo hums, "thats why I'm top and you're not"

Jeno gasps a little, " Come on now Mae, we both know I was always top"

"No, I'm in top" Mae Hyo argues.

"Oh, you meant as a lawyer? I thought differently" Jeno says, he winks at her, grabs his phone and proceeds to walk out, and it had taken Mae Hyo a second to truly realize what he meant.

Mae Hyo couldn't even recover, and then he walked in.

"Hey Mae Hyo, the interns are here, time for step 3" Jaemin says, putting a clipboard on her desk and giving her a smile.

Mae Hyo hesitated to say anything at all, "Jaemin, about last nigh-"

"no strings, Mae" Jaemin responds, even before she said  anything.

Mae Hyo remembers what she told him, "no strings, right?" 

"Yup" thats all she could say.

"We were just having fun" Jaemin says, smiling big, a bit of his pearly whites showing.

In that second Mae Hyo had her moment, the 'huh' moment, the type of moment that made her realize that, well, huh, he just said that.

"glad we cleared that, call the interns in" Mae Hyo says, as she tries to brush it off.

The four walked in, laughing with one another, and settling down.

"Welcome back Interns!" Mae Hyo says, jotting something down on the blackboard.

"Now that we've already discredited the first witness, and yes, I know you're curious so Jaemin will brief you on how we did that" Mae Hyo says, pointing at Jaemin, kind of in a way to give him the stage.

"I called up every optometrist covered by the witness's insurance and pretended to be a claims provider, easy peasy, then Mae Hyo did rest of it" Jaemin says, winking again.

A chorus of gasps were heard, "no way" "so that's how you did it!"

"Now its step three, introduce a new suspect, and we have one" Mae Hyo says, flicking towards the slides on the whiteboard.

"MinJun, he worked alongside Dae Ho"

"wait so is he a suspect?" Chenle asked, Kuan Lin and Bora nods, probably having the same question.

"well..no but we have to make him one" Mae Hyo says.

"How's that even possible?"

Mae Hyo glances at the interns, till she pointed her remote to chenle, "you."

Chenle sighed, internally of course, nothing was easy.

"You will attend a party, tonight, its near bankstown, the one opposite to the Avenue" Mae Hyo says, "There's a end of year party for all the departments, the choices are endless, get me something by tomorrow, anything on Minjun"

"wait,,,today? tonight?" Chenle asks, a bit hesitant about the whole task.

"yes, I believe that is what I said" Mae Hyo nods, sarcasm laced in her tone.

"I dont think I can today" Chenle cussed himself out, 'today'

"when then? when there is no party? come on Chenle, you pay me to have experience to your name, and you manage to never have any enthusiasm" Mae Hyo was annoyed, honestly, she couldnt even try to be nice at this point.

"fine, I'll do it" Chenle says, shrugging his shoulders.

"that being said, you have the next two hours to get me more on this case, use these new research files and brief me on them, dismissed" Mae Hyo slams the box jeno dropped the day before.

"Oh Bora, can I ask your help for something?" Mae Hyo stops the said girl, and dismissed the others, they spoke for a while and then had her leave too.

"seriously?" Jaemin says.

"what?"

"You asked Bora to attend the party earlier than Chenle? In secret too?"

Mae Hyo nods, " I dont know Jae, something doesn't feel right, its my gut, I can't trust him and my gut is always right"

"I'll die trying to understand your ways"

-

"I think she made out with the nurse to get that information" Jeno says, he closes an eye, aiming at the dummy target, and he pulled the trigger, once, twice, thrice. The paper slide forward presenting a perfect shot at the target.

"and so what if she did?" Renjun says, wearing his safety glasses for his turn.

"like a boss" Jeno says, pointing at the shots he just executed.

Renjun rolls his eyes, "watch me"

"I'm just trying to figure out how she did it" jeno says, "I had the detail buried"

Three shots, one, two, three.

Jeno takes his safety glasses, "you missed one" he grows arrogant at that. 

"yeah, big deal" Renjun mocks his comment.

"watch me, you said?"

Renjun punches Jeno's shoulder slightly, "the next bullet, in your head"

"Guys! Taeyong is calling us down to the planner room" Mark alerts the two practicing.

Jeno twirls the gun on his middle finger, latching it back on his belt, "lets go princess"

there goes Renjun, with another nudge, this time harder.

The planner room, the big bad room, this was where all operations were decided and planned, hence the planner room, you can tell the boys did not put too much mind into the name.

Taeyong, he was the real big bad wolf, the scariest of them all, but honestly, only half the group were scared of him.

The boys surrounded the table, a large map set out. Taeyong had his special marker, it was a unique colour, blood orange. The marker was important among the gang, and no one else was allowed to use that colour for anything.

The bleeding orange colour was a stamp, Taeyong's stamp. If you saw the colour anywhere, you would know it was his doing. In fact he had the same hair colour.

A sexy red made him look much more stern and screamed "leader"

"Okay team, game plan" Taeyong bites the marker's cap and pushes it away to use the marker and aims the cap on the table side and spits it out, immediately circling places on the map.

"that was kinda hot"

Everyone's attention travels to her.

"Youre so fucking annoying, Miha" Jeno says, shaking his head.

Miha rolls her eyes, "what the hell is your problem?"

"My problem is you, cant you tell by now" Jeno retorts.

Taeyong hits the table with his palm, " Jeno just shut up man, why do you always have some problem"

Jeno scoffs, "yeah sure, you're always on her side, after all, she did take credits for the shot I made on site, so I'm assuming she's on your good side"

"That happened once, asshole" Miha says, growing angrier at his behaviour.

"That 'once' got you a place in this room, never forget, you lied your way in" Jeno checks her again.

"Jeno!" Taeyong screams, it echoing on the walls of the room.

He scoffs again. Mark, Renjun, Yuta, Taeil, Doyoung, Johnny and Jungwoo just stood there, looking at each other like "damn"

"Lee Beom Seok, several months ago he borrowed 10 million Won from us, and I got my hands on his financial records of his gang's doing" Taeyong says, throwing a binder on the middle of the table.

"It's almost down to a negative right now" Mark says, being the first one to pick up the record.

"Are you saying all this meeting is just beating him up to pay us back" Renjun says, having his eyebrow raised in the most 'are you serious' expression.

"Of course not, I found out he's in contact with the guy who owns..." Taeyong trails off, giving the other members a chance to guess.

"Dont tell me" Yuta says, mouth agape.

"dont tell you what?"

"He's in contact with Big Bang's owner, how? no one knows who that building's name is under" Jungwoo says, everyone was beyond shocked.

but why?

In the heart of the city stands Big Bang, a sleek tower that embodies future wealth and power. Home to the Apex Syndicate, the city's apex gang, this fortress is more than just a building; it's the epicenter of influence.

Big Bang's security was unmatched, with cutting-edge technology and a formidable detail ensuring only the elite of the Apex officials gain entry. Owning a piece of this skyscraper means controlling the city's underworld – a key to unimaginable wealth and status.

Within its walls, decisions that shape the city's destiny are made, and ambitious individuals vie for a spot in the Apex Syndicate's inner circle. Big Bang isn't just a building; it's a symbol of dominance, where power, money, and reputation converge in the shadows, creating a legacy of prosperity for those daring enough to seize it.

Big Bang was on every gang's wishlist, that building would have the gang on the next level, but its just a building right?

"It's not easy getting into Big Bang, it's a hotel for the outsiders, but only gang members know theres a whole world of weapons down there" Taeyong explains.

"So we have to find him, whoever it is that owns BB, and this man, Lee Beom Seok might just be our key to him"

"So where is he tonight?" Johnny asks, on behalf of everyone's expression.

"Theres a party today, Beom Seok will be there, and I have a sneaky feeling so will he, after all I'm sure he has to monitor his building, which is right ne-"

"near bankstown, the one opposite to the Avenue?" Jeno completes for him.

"how do you know that?" Mark asks.

Jeno sighs, "law thing, you wont get it"

"we all work in a law firm, Lee Jeno" Renjun says, rolling his eyes.

"It's my case, you will not get it"

his case being the fact that he felt he was going to lose the next day's trial, he just wont have time with tonight's plan.

"I'm your paralega-"

"Okay! listen, this is what we're gonna do" Taeyong's voice jumped, and goes back to a lowered tone to grab everyone's attention.

Taeyong looks up from the map, scanning the room, looking at each member.

"Where the hell is he?" He asks, his voice booming again.

"Where the hell is Zhong Chenle?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 464 34
"NOOO, LEAVE HIM ALONE" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "DON'T LISTEN TO HER... I SAID DON'T TOUCH HER. I WILL KILL YOU." he struggled to move but...
173K 5.9K 57
โ I needed to lose him to find me.โž I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
121K 4.1K 50
"I did it, it's the beautiful girl who sits in front of me right now" He was asked to do undercover and met her, who knows she will be the one to att...
15.2K 488 40
โœ“ ! MAFIA AU ! Don't lose your heart to a Dragon. You might never get it back. If you do, you'll find that there are scars that don't heal, wounds...