Sailor Moon: Black Sun (Harem...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Henshin!!!!!" ???: "Henshin." (Y/N) (L/N) was the first Century King who called himself is Black Sun... More

First Introduction: Black Sun
Second Introduction: Shadowmoon
Harem
Prologue: Black Sun V.S Shadowmoon
Chapter 1: The Masked Vigilante
Chapter 2: The First Century King Black Sun
Sailor Moon: Black Sun Opening
Chapter 3: We Meet Again/Childhood
Chapter 4: Black Sun & Sailor Moon Team-up/Bilgenia
Chapter 5: New Transfer Student
Chapter 6: Sailor Uranus & Neptune Meet Black Sun
Chapter 7: Black Sun Date Sailor Moon
Chapter 8: Black Sun V.S Bilgenia Round 2
Chapter 9: Shadowmoon V.S Outer Sailors
Chapter 10: Kaijin V.S Kaijin
Chapter 12: Black Sun V.S Baraom Part 1
Chapter 13: Black Sun V.S Baraom Part 2
Chapter 14: The White Knight
Chapter 15: Black Sun Reunion With Shadowmoon
Chapter 16: Shadowmoon & Naru
Chapter 17: Black Sun V.S Darom
Chapter 18: Shadowmoon V.S Bishum
Chapter 19: Next Plans/Black Sun's Dates
Chapter 20: Black Sun V.S Colonel Dasmader Part 1
Chapter 21: Black Sun V.S Colonel Dasmader Part 2
Chapter 22: Our Future Daughter?!?
Chapter 23: Mamoru Reunion/Boys Fight Over Girl
Chapter 24: Saturn & Shadowmoon
Chapter 25: The World's Darkest Rider
Chapter 26: Black Sun V.S Gatezone
Chapter 27: Black Sun V.S Captain Gedorian
Chapter 28: Final Black Sun V.S Shadowmoon Part 1
Chapter 29: Final Black Sun V.S Shadowmoon Part 2
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 11: The Confessions

426 10 1
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

In Usagi's Home.

Usagi: "So, that man was a Kaijin...you mean there were more other people like him is out there?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and then (Y/N) with Usagi and the girls are in the living room and they both were sat there by themselves and then they were listening to (Y/N)'s story.

(Y/N): "Well, usually....there were more people like us out there who are good and run away from the Gorgom and they both don't want to be enslaves so that's why they want to fight back or escape away from here." He said to the girls and Usagi.

Rei: "Are you sure this is good idea when the others like you and turn into crazy like that?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Of course it is...but the thing is you girls really don't like them or hate them and this will causes them pisses off and make them thinking you are racists." He said to them and make them both were confuse and surprises little bit and when (Y/N) explaining to the girls that the other humans who were tries to kill the Kaijin but they thinking these Kaijins are freaks and demons too and this cause the girls who were felt horror and shock to seeing this.

Makoto: "How horrible for what Creation king doing this?!?" She said in anger and clench her fist.

(Y/N): "Yep, that bastard who kidnapped poor homeless people and change them into a monsters right away....I don't want that happened but I'm gonna stop them. Stop Creation King...and the Gorgom also I will destroy all of it everything for what he did." He said to them and make them both want to help at (Y/N) to take down the Creation King and the evil members of his too.

Mina: "We are going to help you, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N).

Ami: "We are going to help you to fight Creation King and take down those members of his...this world will live peacefully quiet peace." She said to (Y/N) and make him was smile up to the girls and Usagi and he chuckle to them and he said to them that they both are cute and make them both were blushes up and they heard what he said and they are really loving with him because they really want to confesses at him. This causes Usagi who turn her head to look at them and she could seen them have their love faces and eyes with hearts.

Usagi: "*Wait, don't tell me...they are fallen love with him....Maybe I create a harem!!!!!!*" She thought herself and she could seen them having a blushes on their faces and then they both were tries to hide it but they couldn't by themselves.

(Y/N): "By the way...did you girls want to go somewhere like fun?" He asked them and Usagi and make the girls were surprises to heard for what he said and then he told them the truth and then they both told (Y/N) with Usagi about there was a club and they could hang out to each others right away and then this is getting (Y/N) was interest at it and he told them the time is gonna be tonight so he told them don't be late.

After (Y/N) with the girls and Usagi are heading to the school right away and they both were having a home work for what they doing their own assignment and then (Y/N) was begin to doing his own homework right away and make him was chilling little bit and he 

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was driving his bike with Usagi and begin to heading out to somewhere and it seems the two of them were having fun also Usagi was hugging at him tightly and she was loving with him and she was lean her head on (Y/N)'s back behind. Then (Y/N) was riding his bike goes faster and more faster then (Y/N) was take her to the other way of the Tokyo city around and this cause her was raise her both arms up and she let out a yelled out.

Usagi: "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She was howling out in excited with joyful and make her was begin to having lot of fun and then (Y/N) was smile at her for what she is doing and she seems to be having fun and then (Y/N) was chuckle to her.

(Y/N): "Have a fun yet, Usagi?!" He asked her.

Usagi: "It is!!!!! I felt having fun!!!!!!" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hehehe, I'm glad that you were doing it fine." He said to himself and make him was thinking about what he was fighting at Kujira and he was almost kill her but he just let him live right away and causes (Y/N) doesn't kill him because he's an friend and yeah an enemy to be ally as friend with (Y/N).

In Flashback.

(Y/N): "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was roaring out in his dark demonic voice and charge toward at Kujira and the two Kaijin fighting each others and they both were keep fighting and beating themselves. When (Y/N) was kick Kujira and send him to the ground then he was transform back to his own human form and make (Y/N) jump up on top of Kujira and then he was beating the shit out of Kujira badly and make him was spat bloods out of his mouth and then (Y/N) was about to finish him and out of nowhere Usagi shout out.

Usagi: "(Y/N)!!!! STOP!!!!!!!" She shout out and hugging at him and she tries to calm him down.

(Y/N): "Usagi?!? What the hell are you doing here?!?" He asked her and he tries to get her off of him.

Usagi: "W-What are you doing with an innocent man?!? Are you tries to kill him?!" She asked (Y/N) and make him was surprise for what she said and he sigh out and he said.

(Y/N): "Usagi, no...that man isn't a human and he is a Kaijin mutant like me." He said to her and make her was surprise for what he said.

Usagi: "W-What?" She ask him.

Kujira: "He is right, girly. I'm not a human for what you thinking about." He said to her and make her turn to look and she saw him was got up and change his clothes back to normal and then she was surprise and Kujira turn his head to look at (Y/N) who was slowly transform back to his own human form with his clothes on.

Kujira: "This isn't over yet, Black Sun....You and Sailor Moon with the other Scouts think this is your own victory....Creation King have lot of members from him and he will command his army to take you and her with Scouts down." He said to him and make him was leaving away and left (Y/N) with Usagi was stood right there and then he was sigh out and he told her that she cannot be outside like this and make her nod her head and she said.

Usagi: "What's going on, (Y/N)? Who is that man? Is he-" She tries to said.

(Y/N): "Friend...one of my friend...but still an enemy." He said to her and he drag her back to her own home right away.

End Of Flashback.

When (Y/N) with Usagi arrive on the time and they were arrive on the club and then they both went inside the club and seen there was a party going up inside the club and when the two of them were walk to there right away and they both tries to find the girls. Then the two of them turn their heads to look over there and they both saw there was a girls over there and the two of them saw the girls are here and make them were run to them right away and begin to talking with them and drinks too.

I'm good, yeah, I'm feelin' alright

Baby, I'ma have the best fuckin' night of my life

And wherever it takes me, I'm down for the ride

Baby, don't you know I'm good? Yeah, I'm feelin' alright

'Cause I'm good, yeah, I'm feelin' alright

Baby, I'ma have the best fuckin' night of my life

And wherever it takes me, I'm down for the ride

Baby, don't you know I'm good? Yeah, I'm feelin' alright

Don't you know I'm good? Yeah, I'm feelin' alright

When (Y/N) was dancing with Usagi and the two of them are dancing by themselves also the other girls were in the middle of dancing with the other people and it seems the girls seeing (Y/N) with Usagi dancing like a wild and then (Y/N) holding Usagi's hand and lifting her up and make her was pulled to (Y/N) and he wrap his left arm around her waist and doing the show dance little bit.

You know I'm down for whatever tonight

I don't need the finer things in life

No matter where I go, it's a good time, yeah

And I, I don't need to sit in VIP

Middle of the floor, that's where I'll be

Don't got a lot, but that's enough for me, yeah

'Cause I'm good, yeah, I'm feelin' alright

Baby, I'ma have the best fuckin' night of my life

And wherever it takes me, I'm down for the ride

Baby, don't you know I'm good? Yeah, I'm feelin' alright

Rei: "Why that little-" She tries to said and a hand put on her shoulder and that is Makoto and she was told her.

Makoto: "Rei, wait alright? (Y/N) will dancing with her and then our turn alright? We are gonna dancing with him and confesses him." She said to her and make her thinking and then she was nod her head to her own friend. When the girls were waiting for their own turn right away and they both were waiting and they want more fun with (Y/N).

I'm good, good

I'm good

Don't you know I'm good? Yeah, I'm feelin' alright

So I just let it go, let it go

Oh-na-na-na-na-na

No, I don't care no more, care no more

Oh-na-na-na-na-na

So come on, let me know, let me know

Put your hands up, na-na-na

When the two of them having lot of funs and then Usagi was put her lips on (Y/N)'s lips with accidentally and make (Y/N) was surprise and let go of him.

When the girls were notice Usagi kisses him and make them got their jaws hanging like WTF and they both have their jealous faces and then they both seen the new Romeo and Juliet are kissing each others. Then Usagi had a blushing face up and she want to be with him and she will be with him forever and more forever and then (Y/N) smile and he was cup her cheek and pulled her into kissing right away.

No, baby, nothing's gonna stop us tonight

'Cause I'm good, yeah, I'm feelin' alright

Baby, I'ma have the best fuckin' night of my life

And wherever it takes me, I'm down for the ride

Baby, don't you know I'm good? Yeah, I'm feelin' alright

(Y/N): "That was fun...." He said to her.

Usagi: "Yeah....But why?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I just want to see your beautiful smile." He said to her and out of nowhere the girls tackled him down and begin to kissing at him and this causes Usagi was surprise and pisses off and then she told the girls that he is mine.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 71 11
Several months following the defeat of Sailor Galaxia, 16-year-old Usagi Tsukino and the rest of the Sailor Guardians have been able to enjoy a new e...
9.4K 367 24
(Y/N): "Henshin." (Y/N) (L/N) was Kamen Rider Ryuga who win the Rider War and now all he want to have a normal happy life...get a wife and children...
19.3K 619 35
(Y/N): "You Guilty....Look into my eyes...Your soul stained by the blood of innocents...feel their pains..." A young man name (Y/N) who lost his pare...
34.9K 752 18
What is your desire? Is your desire to be a famous musician the world has even seen? A hero to save lives? Or live a life that you wish to have? Well...