Naruto Shippuden (Male Reader...

By YourMother72

It's been almost three years since (Y/N)'s disappearance. No one has been able to find him, and Minerva has a... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI

Chapter XXXIX

1.9K 87 20
By YourMother72

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Sasuke shrugged (Y/N) off of him and glared at Deidara and Tobi, his Sharingan active.

Deidara: Sharingan, eh... He really is Itachi's little brother. You were only able to kill Orochimaru thanks to Uchiha blood, hmm? You're just blessed with good genes, so quit acting so smug!

(Y/N): Sasuke's literally done nothing...

As he said that, Sasuke leapt towards Deidara and Tobi, closing the distance between them in a second.

(Y/N): <sweat dropping> Never mind.

Deidara jumped up to avoid the swing of Sasuke's sword, but Tobi was hit.

Tobi fell to the ground while Deidara jumped onto a tree branch.

Sasuke: One down. Now, chatterbox, you're going to tell me all about Itachi.

Tobi got up, completely fine.

(Y/N): What the...?

Deidara: What are you doing, Tobi?! Don't let your guard down with this brat just cuz he's a kid!

Tobi: His teleportation jutsu makes him too fast for both of us!

(Y/N) appeared behind Tobi and slashed him with Crimson in its katana form. It passed harmlessly through him.

(Y/N): What?!

Tobi jumped away from (Y/N), waving his arms around.

Tobi: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! A little warning next time!

(Y/N): What? I'm trying to kill you. Why would I give you a warning?

Deidara pulled out multiple tiny clay balls and held them in his hands.

Deidara: Stand back, Tobi.

He threw the balls at Sasuke and (Y/N), and made a hand seal.

Tobi took off running, screaming, as the clay balls took the shape of spiders.

Sasuke used Chidori Senbon and shot the needles at the spiders, taking every one out.

Some landed limply around Tobi, who looked frantic.

Tobi: WAAH!! Time out, Senpai!! Don't detonate yet!!

Deidara glanced at Tobi just as (Y/N) jumped behind him, Crimson raised upwards.

Tobi: Senpai! Behind you, behind you!!

Deidara tossed a clay spider up and detonated it, causing an explosion around the two.

Tobi: Senpai!! <crying> He was strict, but a good partner... I shall never forget you about you, Deidara-senpai!

Sasuke didn't say anything.

Deidara landed on the ground next to Tobi, looking annoyed.

Deidara: Will you shut up?!

Tobi: Oh, you're alive?

(Y/N) landed next to Sasuke, looking pissed.

(Y/N): <to Sasuke> Oh, so my partner doesn't cry for me?

Sasuke: What? I knew you would survive that. You're not that weak.

(Y/N) pinched Sasuke's cheek, causing the younger boy to yelp.

The white haired male had his Sharingan active in his left eye.

Deidara: <growls> So he has a Sharingan too... I guess if he's Itachi's brother, but why only in one eye?

Tobi: Are they not blood related?

(Y/N) started whispering to Sasuke.

(Y/N): That annoying blond bastard can create an explosive with his palms. They have mouths on them for some freaky reason.

Sasuke: I know. I saw with my Sharingan.

(Y/N): Okay, asshole. Don't use my help then!

Deidara reached into the bags underneath his cloak and grabbed more clay. His palms chewed on it before spewing it onto the ground.

Two clay creatures were formed. They wriggled and sounded gross.

(Y/N): Ew.

Deidara: I'll play with you a bit more!

The two creatures lumbered towards (Y/N) and Sasuke, who gripped their weapons.

Sasuke: Child's play? So stupid.

The ravenette stabbed one of the creatures, but his sword got stuck in its stomach, as it continued to lumber around.

(Y/N) dodged the other creature's punch, and began to exchange blows with it.

Sasuke used Chidori to cut his opponent in half, but it quickly reformed into two creatures.

(Y/N): Hmm... Lightning seems to work well against them...

He coated Crimson in lightning and slashed the larger creature, which reformed two creatures as well.

(Y/N): Ugh.

Sasuke grabbed his sword in the first creature and pulled it out before slicing it.

Pretty soon, the two were surrounded by a large group of clay creatures.

Deidara: <hand seal> I guess it's about time.

The creatures all exploded on (Y/N) and Sasuke. Deidara laughed.

Tobi: No way!

Deidara: Huh?

The two shinobi jumped out of the explosion and landed on a tree branch before jumping back onto the ground.

Tobi: <nodding his head> Yeah, I thought so.

Deidara: Hey! Who's side are you on anyway?!

(Y/N): That was kinda lame, you know.

Sasuke: Is that all you got?

Deidara growled and grabbed more clay, pressing his hands together.

Tobi: Th-That's...!

There was a puff of smoke and a large clay dragon stood behind the Akatsuki members.

Tobi: Ta-da!! One of Senpai's signature art pieces, the C2 Dragon!!

Deidara jumped on the head of the clay dragon.

Deidara: Tobi, you know what to do, right?

Tobi: Of course, Senpai! We're going with "that," right?!

Deidara: <hand seal> Yeah! "That" is the plan...

The tail of the dragon shrunk a little as the dragon opened its mouth. Clay balls fell out of it, landing around Tobi.

(Y/N): Oh, dear. That huge thing is probably an explosive too.

Sasuke: Great... And judging by its looks, it'll be attacking from the sky. This is bad.

(Y/N): I'm not the exactly the best long-range fighter right now! Damn!

The two ran towards Tobi and Deidara as the dragon opened its mouth again, releasing a smaller dragon.

It zoomed towards Sasuke and (Y/N), who split up. The dragon followed Sasuke.

Just as (Y/N) reached Tobi, who began to panic, the dragon split in two and one went towards (Y/N).

(Y/N): Son of a bitch!

The dragons exploded around their respective targets, although each one managed to survive.

When the dust cleared, Tobi and the clay balls were no where to be found.

Sasuke: Where's the other one?

Deidara and the large dragon took off into the air.

Sasuke ran after it and used Chidori, turning it into a long spear that was just barely out of reach of hitting the dragon.

Deidara: Copied that off Kakashi, didn't you?! But I'll give you credit for those change in chakra forms.

(Y/N) ran over to Sasuke, who grit his teeth.

Sasuke: He's caught on to my threshold...

Deidara: This one's got more bite than the last bunch! No matter how tough your defenses are, they'll be blown to bits!!

(Y/N) jumped and cut the dragon in half. It's body parts hit the ground around Sasuke, blowing up, but leaving him unscathed.

Deidara: <thinking> Really swift, huh?

Sasuke stepped back, and his feet hit a squishy part of the ground.

Said ground exploded around him. (Y/N)'s eyes widened.

(Y/N): Sasuke!!

Deidara: Gotcha! Is he done...?

The dust from the explosion cleared, revealing Sasuke in his Curse Mark's second state.

Deidara: <thinking> Orochimaru's Curse Mark, eh... Didn't realize it could grow wings too. So he neatly avoided the blast by flying up.

(Y/N): You scared me, asshole!

Sasuke: You don't trust my power enough to dodge a simple bomb?

Tobi emerged from the ground, looking up at Deidara.

Tobi: Senpai, I've set all the land mine clay now! We're good to go!

Deidara: Good work, Tobi. Now get out of here.

Tobi: Yessir!

(Y/N) and Sasuke both stared up at Deidara, who grinned.

Sasuke: Guided missiles from above and land mines from below, huh?

(Y/N): Only slightly more annoying than the Akatsuki man with like 5 hearts.

Sasuke: 5 hearts?

(Y/N): If you stayed in the village, you'd know what I'm talking about.

Deidara: The key point here is the C2 coordinated assault between the land mines that prevent free movement on the ground and the pinpoint missile attacks from the air. The ground around you is already completely seeded with mines all set to automatically detonate upon impact.

Sasuke: <to (Y/N)> Not only has he limited our movement with the mines below and the missiles above, but he's also making sure to hover just behind my maximum attack radius...

He winced, as his legs began to shake slightly. They were injured, probably from the bomb he had just avoided.

(Y/N): You all right?

Sasuke: I'm fine.

(Y/N): We need to find a way to get to his height...

Deidara: You think you can still avoid my aerial attacks with those wounded legs?!

A fat, miniature clay dragon began to emerge from the larger dragon's mouth.

Deidara: This next one's gonna be huge!!

Sasuke wrapped his arms around (Y/N) as his wings twitched, getting ready for flight.

Deidara: I'm not letting you get airborne, fool!!

(Y/N): Oh, shit!!

With incredible speed, the fat clay dragon shot downwards at the two ninja, exploding hugely when it hit the ground.

When the dust and debris cleared, Sasuke was on top of (Y/N), with one of his wings gone. Both of them were slightly injured from the bomb.

Deidara: Shouldn't have used your wings as shields. Now you won't be able to fly anymore. Not with only one left!

(Y/N) grabbed Sasuke's face, squishing his cheeks, looking concerned.

(Y/N): Damn! Are you okay?!

Sasuke: I just lost a wing... Can you let go of my face now?

The two boys stood up. (Y/N) transformed Crimson into a giant shuriken and threw it at Deidara.

(Y/N): Guess I'll have to used ranged attacks!

Deidara and the clay dragon dodged it. The Akatsuki member scoffed.

Deidara: You think you can take me down with that?! Don't you mock me!!

Another miniature dragon shot out of the larger dragon's mouth towards the two.

They both ran forward. (Y/N) jumped in the air, and Sasuke caught his feet, boosting him upwards.

(Y/N): Lightning Style: Overdrive!!

His striking speed increased, boosting him up even farther. Deidara's eyes widened in surprise.

As the white haired male grabbed onto the side of the clay dragon, Sasuke threw his sword into the ground and used it as a foothold to boost himself up.

Sasuke used his Chidori Sharp Spear. With him in the air, the spear was able to pierce the dragon. He pulled and the spear chopped one of the dragon's wing off.

The dragon lost its balance and began to fall to the side. (Y/N) jumped onto the dragon.

Deidara: You brats—!

Crimson, still in its giant shuriken form, appeared again, having rotated, and stabbed Deidara's arm, pinning him against the dragon.

Deidara: Argh!! Gah!

(Y/N) grabbed Crimson which turned into its katana form. He gripped its handle and smirked at the Akatsuki member.

Deidara: You little—!

As he tried to reach for (Y/N)'s throat with his free hand, the white haired male jumped off of the dragon, taking Crimson with him, just as the dragon collided with the ground (and the land mines), causing a huge chain reaction of explosions.

Sasuke grabbed (Y/N)'s arm, pulling him away from the explosion. Where his right wing was were a bunch of snake summons.

They stretched and wrapped around a nearby tree, pulling both ninjas out of harm's way.

They landed on the ground. (Y/N) panted while Sasuke turned back to his normal form.

(Y/N): That was a little reckless of us.

Sasuke: I was the one who had to save your ass. I could've done that without your help.

(Y/N): Blah, blah, blah. Stop being a prick, and get that stick out of your ass.

He started pulling on the raven's cheek, who started growling at him.

Up above in a tree branch, Tobi cried out in despair.

Tobi: Senpai!!! You did die by bombing after all!! You fool!!

The dust from the chain reaction of explosions began to clear. Deidara was on top of a smaller clay bird, his Akatsuki cloak gone.

Deidara: How many times do I have to tell you to shut up, Tobi?!

Tobi: Oh! You're still alive...

Sasuke: Tsk. Obstinate...

(Y/N): Oh, come on!! 💢

Sasuke glared at Deidara, his Sharingan seeming to pierce into Deidara. The blond began to get pissed.

Deidara: I know I'm better than you... I will not lose to you!! Not to such a...such a...

(Y/N): What's his problem?

Deidara reached into his clay bag and pulled out a bunch of it. He began to chomp on it.

Tobi: Oh! He's eating the detonation clay! That can only mean one thing...

Deidara: Ulp... I'm gonna kill you with this... My masterpiece! Tobi, run!!

Tobi: Whoa! Yikes!! It's the C4 Karura!!

Tobi began to hurry away out of sight, as Deidara took a deep breath.

Sasuke: What?

(Y/N): Ugh.

The blond Akatsuki began to spew clay from his mouth which landed on the ground, forming a large Deidara.

Sasuke: <shocked> Is that an explosive too?!

(Y/N): Shit! It's huge! If that goes off...

The two began to run away from it.

Deidara: You're going to run?! You really think you can escape from me?! And my C4 Karura?!

The giant Deidara began to stomp after Sasuke and (Y/N).

As they passed into the trees, the white haired male disappeared. Deidara raised an eyebrow.

Deidara: <thinking> Where did that brat go?! Ugh, no matter. He won't be able to escape this jutsu!

He made a hand seal and the giant Deidara began to inflate before rupturing.

Deidara: Ha ha! I win!! Art is an explosion!! Sayonara, Uchiha brats!!

The animals in the forest began to turn to dust, as did Sasuke.

Sasuke: No way... That's...!

He disappeared as he crumbled to dust. Deidara started cackling.

Deidara: Now this is my greatest masterpiece!! I've got to remember to thank Itachi... Heh heh heh... I won, I won!! My art w...

A flash of Sharingan burst in his mind. He froze on the stop, shocked.

Behind him, Sasuke (in his Curse Mark second state) and (Y/N), who was wrapped around Sasuke's back, landed on the bird.

Sasuke stabbed Deidara with Chidori. (Y/N) grinned.

Sasuke: Seems you've used up all your chakra... Your reaction time is slow.

(Y/N): Kinda funny how you didn't seem to mind my disappearance.

The blond stared at the two's Sharingan eyes.

Deidara: Those eyes... Ugh...

Sasuke: Bombs too small for the eye to see, but the Sharingan sees chakra as colors... Your mini-bombs, packed with chakra, were clearly visible to us as a big, colorful cloud. I could also see that you were hovering just outside the bombs' range. So I knew exactly where I had to go to avoid your attack...

Deidara: <growls> But I saw you die from the C4...

(Y/N): That was a Genjutsu.

Deidara: Gah... Heh heh... So, it was just as I thought...

Sasuke: I deliberately avoided striking a vital spot. Now, tell me—where is Itachi?!

Deidara: Like I said, I've got to remember to thank Itachi...

Just then, a hand emerged from the clay bird, grabbing Sasuke's leg.

Deidara's body turned into a clay statue.

(Y/N): A clay clone, eh?

The real Deidara stuck his head out of the clay bird.

Deidara: I figured you would perform a Genjutsu. You're just like Itachi. Did you think I'd fall for the same trick twice? This time, it's over for real!! How do you like a direct C4 attack?!

(Y/N) raised Crimson to stab Deidara's face, but he opened his mouth and spew clay, forming a bloated Deidara clay clone.

The white haired male's weapon pierced the clay clone. However, it continued to expand, surrounding the clay bird.

Deidara jumped off of the bird before the bloated clone could fully surround it. He grinned.

Deidara: The inside of this model is just like the other one. Full of invisible C4 bombs...

Inside the C4, (Y/N) and Sasuke nodded at each other, having used their Sharingan to see the nano-bombs in their bodies.

Sasuke activated his Chidori as (Y/N) surrounded Crimson with lightning and chopped the C4 in half. He and Sasuke jumped out of it.

(Y/N) wrapped his arms around Sasuke as the latter raced towards Deidara, using his one wing.

Sasuke activated Chidori while Crimson crackled with lightning.

Deidara held up a hand seal, setting off the C4 nano-bombs.

A split second later, all three of them plummeted towards the ground.

Deidara looked up and saw the two boys' disintegrating bodies hit the ground.

Deidara: I won. I won! My art triumphs!!

Sasuke appeared behind Deidara and punched him in the face.

The blond went flying. (Y/N) stood in front of the man and raised Crimson, slicing off one of his arms.

Deidara cried out in pain as he skid to a halt on the ground.

Deidara: What... How? How did you...disarm the C4 bombs?

He gasped when he saw that both (Y/N) and Sasuke were shirtless. They both had lightning crackling on their bodies.

Deidara: You... No, you couldn't possibly have... You knew?!

Sasuke: Yeah, from very early on. When facing Sharingan, you really ought to weave your signs out of the line of sight. Because no matter how fast you are, these eyes can read them.

(Y/N): All of your jutsu so far have used Earth Style signs. We both can use Lightning Style.

Sasuke: <smirks> You do the math.

Deidara: So you had figured it out... Then that Lightning Blade you used...

Sasuke: Earth Style is vulnerable to Lightning Style. Your bombs can be defused by running Lightning Style through them. It's their Achilles' heel.

Deidara: Now I see... By running that Lightning Blade through yourself and your brother, you turned all the C4 inside your bodies into duds...

Sasuke: Yeah, but the effort sure wore me out. By the way, my jutsu is technically called Chidori.

(Y/N): That's my baby brother for you!

He started ruffling Sasuke's hair. The raven scoffed but didn't fight it.

Sasuke: Now, where's Itachi?

Suddenly, he winced and fell on his knees, panting heavily.

(Y/N): You're wiped out from using Chidori so much, huh? Don't worry. I can finish him.

Sasuke: I need him alive to find out Itachi's location. Don't kill him.

Deidara: Heh... Victory will still be mine. I've still got my detonating clay.

(Y/N) and Sasuke both stared at Deidara, uninterested.

Deidara: Oh, come on... Aren't you even a little scared? You guys are about to become my greatest masterpiece!

Sasuke and (Y/N) looked at each other, blank faced. Deidara began to chuckle before shouting out angrily.

Deidara: That's what annoys me about you the most!!! All of you Uchiha boys!!! You think you're just so cool!!! And those eyes make me sick!!! Always judging me and my art!!! You have no appreciation of a true master, or the beauty of my work, and it makes me want to kill you!!!

(Y/N): Geez, do you ever shut the hell up about your stupid art? No one cares.

Sasuke: Right. I just want to know where Itachi is.

Deidara growled before ripping his shirt off with his one arm. On his chest was a mouth.

(Y/N): Ew.

The white haired male stood up and began walking over to the Akatsuki member. He gripped Crimson.

Deidara began feeding the mouth on his chest detonation clay.

Deidara: It's too late, fool! You can't stop this! Behold, my ultimate art!! I shall detonate myself!!

Black lines spread throughout the blond's body. He had a wicked smile on his face.

Sasuke: He's insane! (Y/N), get away!

Deidara: Never before has an explosion like this been seen!! One that shall scar the very earth itself, and receive rave reviews from all my critics!! From with my death—I shall become art!! <thinking> Sorry, Tobi.

(Y/N) continued walking towards Deidara. Sasuke tried to go after him, but couldn't move without becoming exhausted.

Sasuke: (Y/N)!!

Deidara: And when I do, Uchiha brats, you will finally die!! The blast will cover a ten-kilometer radius! Not even you can escape it!! Now are you afraid?!! Cower in awe!! Recoil in despair!! Cry your heart out!!!

His body began to disappear into the mouth on his chest.

Deidara: Because my art...

(Y/N): Shut the fuck up about your stupid art, you whiny bitch!!!

He slashed Crimson at Deidara, decapitating him.

Deidara's head hit the ground as his body slumped forward, not moving. The detonation seemed to stop.

The white haired walked back over to Sasuke, who looked surprised.

Sasuke: Whoa.

(Y/N): Sorry. I know you wanted to get information on Itachi from him, but he was going to become a literal suicide bomb.

Sasuke: It's whatever. There's still the other one.

(Y/N) knelt down to Sasuke's height and smiled at him.

(Y/N): It was nice fighting alongside you again, Sasuke. I've missed this.

Sasuke: <embarrassed> I-I missed it too, I guess... Stop making that face!!

Anime tears ran down (Y/N)'s face as he hugged Sasuke, comedically.

(Y/N): Awww!! How cute, Sasuke!!

Sasuke rolled his eyes. He then noticed that Deidara's headless body rose up.

Sasuke: What—?!

His body and head began to disappear, turning into black lines that were being sucked into the mouth on his chest.

Sasuke: (Y/N), the bomb's still detonating!!

(Y/N): What the hell?!! Oh, come on!!

Sasuke: We have to get out of here...

(Y/N): I can't run ten kilometers that fast! Do you have a summoning we can escape in or something?

Sasuke: Y-Yeah, Orochimaru's snake. But I don't have enough chakra to summon it.

(Y/N): I'll help with my chakra! Just hurry and do it!!

Sasuke bit his thumb and planted his hands on the ground. (Y/N) put his hands on top of Sasuke's.

Sasuke/(Y/N): Summoning Jutsu!!!

A giant purple snake appeared in a puff of smoke.

Sasuke: Manda, open your mouth!!

Manda: What the hell? Why did you summon me, you brats?!

(Y/N): Listen!! A bomb's about to explode!! We need an escape!!

Manda: Why would I help you? Piss off.

Behind the two ninja, Deidara's body was completely gone. All that was left was the mouth, which was completely black.

Sasuke glared at Manda, using his Sharingan to cast a Genjutsu on the snake.

The creature immediately slumped down right in front of them and opened its mouth.

Sasuke collapsed, his Sharingan disappearing.

(Y/N): Sasuke!

Sasuke: <exhausted> I used...the last...of my chakra...to do this... Let's get out of here...

(Y/N) picked Sasuke up and ran into the mouth of Manda.

The snake straightened up, its mouth still opened as the bomb exploded.

Manda was hit full-on by the explosion, a second before it disappeared in a puff of smoke back to its home.

A split-second before that, a bit of the explosion had hit (Y/N)'s back, as the snake's mouth was still open.

The white haired male fell on the snake's tongue, badly injured. Sasuke's eyes widened.

Sasuke: (Y/N)!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
94K 2.2K 11
A/N Sasuke did leave the village to follow Orochimaru so he did kill him and his brother like in the anime but he didn't join Akatsuki (who aren't ap...
262K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
149K 2.3K 30
(Discontinued) For years, Naruto had nothing. No love, no family, no strength, and no happiness. Only when he leaves Konoha does he get everything he...