Home S2 (BTS Related)

By Megameno07luvinga

Hi!! Back again with the second book.. I'm not going to give a description, so sorry.. I don't want to spoil... More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen..
A/N
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
A/N
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
A/N

chapter twenty seven

10 3 2
By Megameno07luvinga

December 24
07:01am

The Hong family have returned from their vacation two days ago from Miami..

But what caught the eye of the public is that Mr Hong was only with five sons along with Kim Ji-hun his nephew, now everyone is asking where are his two other sons, Kim Jimin and Kim Minseok..

And the other thing that got everyone on their heels is the sudden appearance of the eldest son of the Hong family, who was alleged died over a year ago, walking in the airport alongside his brothers..

This are some of the pictures taken during their arrival..

And anybody who as seen his picture that have resandly surfaced on the internet for some privet account, anyone can say this is Kim Seokjin..

But the question is, how is this man alive, because the whole world witnessed his burial..

What's going on?

What is the Hong family hidding from the public?

The public wants answers..

"Hongs this Hongs that" Yoongi lets out dropping his phone on the couch.. "can't this people ever leave us alone.."

"Even if you were to put a bullet into their heads they will still come.." Ji Hong says.. "do you know how many people tried to sneak into this place?"

"I don't want to know.."

"Yoongi, where is your brother?"

"Which one?"

"Namjoon"

"After last night I don't know.."

Ji Hong lets out a sigh remembering what he did yesterday.. "I need to talk to him.."

"Well check his room.." Yoongi says..

"Gotcha.." Ji Hong lets out before walking upstairs, while Yoongi remains with Hoseok in the living room..

"Hobi.." he calls but the boy only ignores him with a judgy look before pulling his tongue out at him..

"Rude.."

Yoongi lets out before he rolls his eyes at the boy, who clearly did not give a fuck and continues with his playing..

"And I thought older you is worse, but younger you is just, hell no.." he says glacing at Hoseok time to time..

Namjoon's room

Ji Hong slowly opens the door to Namjoon's room making sure that he doesn't wake up from his sleep, but he wants to talk to him and apologize..

Walking up to his bedside Ji Hong takes a sit beside him as he looks at his son sleeping..

"Why does he always sleep on his stomach.." Ji Hong complains.. "does he know it's not good for him.."

Ji Hong puts his arm on Namjoon's shoulder and starts pushing him into his back, but the moment he starts pulling his other arm Namjoon lets out a hiss, and Ji Hong instantly lets go, but soon notices the bruises on his arm and he is taking back to last night..

He held him so hard that he left marks on his arm and Namjoon didn't even make a sound, making him all guilty, why did he have to get so angry..

Ji Hong lets out a sigh and quickly gets a first aid box and starts applying ointment to the wound as gently as possible, with a smile on his face..

"Do you like getting punished or something?" He asks.. "why do you always end up in trouble even though you are the smartest of all your siblings?"

Ji Hong continues to put a bandage the wound.. "just know I love you.."

Ji Hong puts the box on the table and tries to stand, but feels his body getting pulled down and soon arms wrap around his into a huge..

"I love dad" Namjoon says and Ji Hong smiles listening to the words.. "I did not mean to do anything bad I swear, I did not mean to hurt Ji-hun, I promise.." Namjoon sobs..

"You don't have to promise anything Namjoon.." rubbing circles on Namjoon's back for comfort.. "I know you did not mean to do anything like that, you will never hurt anyone on purpose.."

Namjoon continue to sob in his father's arms.. "what if he dies because of me, what if something bad happens to Ji-hun?"

"Nothing will happen.."

"How do you know?" Breaking the huge.. "your heard Dr Park, Ji-hun can actually have a heart infection because of what I did.."

"And you can also have a heart infection if you continue with this.." Ji Hong cuts him off.. "Ji-hun will survive, he is strong and he will wake up.."

"You still know that your heart is still weak right?" He asks.. "and getting yourself worked out like this will make it worse and I don't want that okay.."

"Okay.." Namjoon says out..

"So please stop stressing yourself.." rubbing the top of his hand.. "now go back to sleep, because you have a fever.."

"No I don't.." Namjoon protests..

"Yes you do.." he says.. "now lay back down and rest understand.."

"Okay I will rest.."

"Thank you.."

Bangchan's home

"Where is she mom?!" Bangchan asks in furstration, he has been reading for over thirty minutes, but no because of the girl who was found by his mother unconscious almost at their house, he has to wait for her..

And worse the girl just to be one of the people he is scared of and hates the most he can't stand her ar all, even if he was offered two million dollars he will never like her, he will rather die..

"I'm ready.." a familiar female voice says as she walks out of the room dressed in men clothing with a slightly limping leg, but the sweet smile on her face just melts the old woman's heart..

"She is so pretty and sweet.." the woman lets out and Bangchan only rolls his eyes at her words, because he is the only one who knows what she is capable off...

Hong Yeosin is no sweet and pretty, she is the devil..

Bangchan says in his head as he pulls a fake smile.. "can we go, I'm running late for work.." he says through his closed jaw..

"Of course.." Yeosin says with a sweet smile on her face.. "and thank you very much for your help ma'am.."

"You don't have to thank me dear it's my duty to help.." the woman smiles.. "and I just hope you don't get yourself into trouble again, there are bad guys out there you know.."

Image telling the bad guy that there are bad guys out there, how stupid is that??

Bangchan thinks, that he can't even hear his mother call him until Yeosin steps on his foot, making him jump..

"You son of a gun!!" He lets out but earns a hit to the head.

"Respect Bangchan" she says.. "and are you not late, you have only twenty minutes to get to work you know.."

"And I wonder who's fault it is mom.."

"Can you just go to work Bangchan.." she says.. "and take care of yourself sweetie.." turning to Yeosin..

"I will and take care of yourself too.."

"Can we go!!" Bangchan yells from the front door..

"Go before he wakes up to whole neighborhood.."

"Okay.."

Yeosin gives the woman a bow and limps to the front door where Bangchan is already waiting for her, before closing the door and Yeosin's face changes drastically from good girl smile to a complete rude and offended Hong Yeosin..

"Don't you think you are rude?" She asks Bangchan who only gives a fake ass smile before walking away, making her want to punch him even more..

"Are you coming or not!?"

"What does it look like?"

Hong Mansion

"I should get out of here before I get caught by this people.." the girl says as she picks out of the room, before she walks out and starts tip toeing to the staircase, looking down and to the front door..

"Freedom.." she says but...

"Not so fast bitch.."

Suddenly her head is hanged backwards revealing one of the Hong siblings and he is not happy..

"Yoongi.." the girl calls out at him.. "what are you doing let go of my hair, I will make you regret this you brat!"

Yoongi chuckles at her words.. "you almost sound convincing, but I'm not stupid.."

He says before pushing her down the stairs letting her roll all the way but someone seems to have seen everything, and it..

"Sam I will call you back later.." Samuel says as he hangs the call, running up to the girl on the floor before helping her up, while Yoongi just stands there watching..

"What's going on?" Samuel asks looking at Yoongi, but he just makes himself downstairs with his hands in his pockets, and the girl quickly hids behind Samuel..

"Sam,what ever your name is just stay out of this.."

"Samuel or Sam.."

"Okay Samuel stay out of this.."

"How can I stay out of it when you just pushed your own sister down the stairs, are you crazy.."

"I know how my sister is like" he says.. "and one thing she will never do is hid especially behind someone she never like which is you Kim Seokjin.." he says looking at the girl who is horrified..

"It doesn't matter, you can't just kill her because of that.."

"You are getting on my nerves right now" Yoongi lets out, as he pulls out a gun that he was carrying..

"What the.." Samuel lets out.. "do you people carry those things every.." he asks with a frown on his face..

"Do you know what a mafia is?" Yoongi asks with the most menacing smile on his face, now he looks like Minseok during his heist..

"Do I look stupid to you?" Samuel asks, still looking at the metal object in Yoongi's hand.. "and yes I know, why though?"

"Well because..." he pauses with a smirk..

"We are mafias.." another voices say from the top of the stairs, as he starts making his away down the stairs and what he had in his hand only makes Samuel frown harder and the girl freaks out, why is everyone carrying a gun today..

"The Hong's run the mafia underworld here understand.." Namjoon says.. "and I hope you don't mix movies and life here okay.." Namjoon says..

"So I suggest you move.." Namjoon says as he points to gun out at Samuel and the girl..

"Because we kind of need a long talk with her.."

Samuel didn't wast time and moves out of the way moves away revealing the girl, who is shaking out of her wits right now..

"I ain't dieing for now bitch.." Samuel says..

"Are you going to talk or should I let him finish you.." Yoongi asks... "He is very impatient you know.." looking at Namjoon.. "he can kill you.."

"What's going on!?"

Her voice booms through the room making everyone stop, that voice can only belong to one person, and all Namjoon and Yoongi let out are chuckles before they even look at her, because they know who it is..

Hong Yeosin..

Standing at the front door with the same expression she always has and the boys just smirks except Samuel who had his eyes wide open looking at the girl, like he is having a flashback, his face depicte only fear and now his hands only tramble at her sight..

"Why?"

Bangchan lets out looking at the metal objects in both Namjoon and Yoongi's hands and he is not even suprised..

"I'm going upstairs, good morning and goodbye.." he says as he runs out of the place, snapping people out of their trance but Samuel just looks at her..

"You have a lot of explaining to do.." Yoongi says as he makes his way to the couch and settling himself..

"Lucifer.." Yeosin calls out of confusion looking at Yoongi, and the sudden attitude he has, something must be wrong right..

"It's Yoongi.." he corrects...  "and welcome home.." he smiles..

Before Yeosin could say anything three man walk into the house..

"Take her where you take the rest, I will deal with here later.." Namjoon orders and the girl is dragged away, which leaves Yeosin confused as fuck.

"Oh my god I'm..."

Suddenly a loud thumb is heard making everyone look in the direction only to see Samuel laying on the floor unconscious, sending panic to the boys as they quickly go up to him, managing to get him to the couch they get Bangchan to check him before taking him to his room leaving Yeosin to question what the hell just happened..

"The house looks different, Namjoon and Yoongi suddenly point guns at people, my men bow to them.." she lists..

"I have totally lost it.."

She lets out settling herself on the couch..

"I need Ji-hun to explain this to me.." she says with a confused face.. "but first I have to talk to dad about Kim Nam-gil.."

**********************************

Update..

Have you released that the boys have become too attached to Ji Hong, like too attached..

I don't know about you but this man is a true magnet, Namjoon was not lieing.

Finally Yeosin is home, but in shock..

It has been more than one year, things have changed, really changed..

What do you think happened to Samuel?

Well find out in the next chapter..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 3.2K 21
[This book 2. Please read Just Another Fan before this!] Yoongi and Taehyung are both in love. Yoongi with y/n, and Taehyung with Cassy. Everything...
306K 11.6K 20
❝The one rule I had, I broke.❞ ❝And what was that?❞ ❝To not fall for you.❞ ✧❁❁❁✧❂✧❁❁❁✧ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 2 // spin-off book to "moonstruck" ➺ mafio...
1.5K 160 14
✔️ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ, ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱᴍᴀɴ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀʙꜱᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ, ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪꜱ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀᴘ...
28.8K 2.4K 43
Read to find it...........