Bnha x male reader ( Kamen ri...

By LordOf_Crimson

Ever since quirks had been discovered people were split into three groups Heroes, Villains and civilians like... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

105 3 0
By LordOf_Crimson

Y/n had gotten B/n into UA 's support course and B/n enjoyed it making new devices and being his own person, Y/n was now in the Class 1-a class room with his classmates looking at the offers they got. Y/n had gotten some but not as much as Bakugo and Todoroki.

Bakugo " Why did I get less then Todoroki I was second?! "

Sero " They probably didn't like how you needed to be chained up. "

Bakugo " If they were scared they are weak! "

Mina " But why did Y/n get less then both Todoroki and Bakugo? "

Y/n " It's probably because of the scientists and my parents, also my power is very dangerous if not kept in check. "

Y/n looked a stack of papers of the heroes that offered Y/n to intern with them to see many famous heroes, skilled heroes, low tier heroes and then one that was surprised him it was Mirko.

Y/n " Why did she put an offer through? "

Izuku " Who? "

Y/n " Mirko. "

As soon as Y/n said that all of his classmates surrounded him.

Jirou " You got one from Mirko. "

Todoroki " She's the number five hero. "

Shoji " Are you gonna intern with her? "

Y/n " I might but I don't know why she would send an application to me. "

Bakugo " Probably that new Rabbit and Rabbit form. "

Y/n " Hmm. "

Time skip

Aizawa " Now for the internships you will need to decide your hero names but be careful If you make a mistake here then ... "

Midnight " [ walks into the class room ] You'll have hell to pay later. "

Aizawa " Midnight here is gonna help you decide on an appropriate name. "

Midnight " [ passes a whiteboard and pen to the people in the front row ] After you have wrote an idea of a hero name come to the front and share it. "

Y/n * That'll take some balls. *

Just then Mei walked in with a box with Hazard energy in it.

Mei " Y/n I'm done with it now. "

Y/n " Oh cool find anything new? "

Mei " Not really no. "

Y/n then walked up and took the box then sat back down in his seat.

Y/n " [ deep sigh ] This is gonna be unpleasant. "

Y/n opened the box and the Hazard then started to seep into Y/n's mouth and his eyes, eventually it stopped and Y/n then fell forward slamming his head on the desk.

Midnight " You ok? "

Mei " Y/n? "

Y/n then shot his head up and started to cough.

Y/n " Oh that's that good shit. "

Aizawa " You good? "

Y/n " Yeah just give me a minute, wow that was good thanks Mei. "

Mei " It's alright. "

Mei then leaves and Y/n then wrote down an idea for his hero name Y/n then presented his name.

Y/n " The dangerous hero Hazard. "

Midnight " Hmm I'll allow it. "

Y/n then walked back and sat down in his seat.

Time skip

Y/n was about to walk to the agency he chose for his internship but before that he walked up to Mei.

Y/n " Hey Mei I was wondering after the internship would you want to go out on a date? "

Mei " Yes of course after the internship pick me up at 10 and well go on a date. "

Y/n " Ok see you then Mei bye. "

Mei " Bye Y/n. "

Y/n then walked and saw Bakugo smiling his ass off.

Y/n " One word and I'll drop kick you. "

Bakugo then pretended to zip his mouth shut.

small time skip

Y/n was now in his internship week and made it to Mirko's agency when Y/n walked in a receptionist was there holding a sign with Y/n's name on it. The receptionist then lead Y/n to the gym which Mirko was in working out, Mirko looked to see Y/n.

Mirko " Thanks for leading him to me, [ the receptionist walked off ] now then change into that rabbit rabbit get up. "

Y/n " [ sigh ] Ok. "

Y/n took out his driver and trigger Y/n then combined them and but it around his waist, Y/n then took out his full full bottle and shook it to the rabbit setting he then twisted the top and then folded it in halve. Y/n then put the bottle in the driver and cranked it forming his armor around him.

Trigger and belt " Max Hazard on ... Rabbit and Rabbit. Kurenai no speedy jumper! RabbitRabbit! Yabei! Haei! "

Y/n " There happy so are we gonna do this then? "

Mirko " Oh that's it I just wanted to see the armor that was taken inspiration from me. "

Y/n " One I didn't the Hazard energy made it look like this and second are you being serious? "

Mirko just smiled and then Y/n punched her in the face making her fall to the floor.

Y/n " Bye then. "

Y/n then went to walk out the gym but Mirko grabbed him and threw him to the other side of it, Y/n was about to hit the wall but jumped off it and was now charging towards Mirko. When Y/n got close he saw that Mirko was gonna kick him in the stomach but then he glowed red and flipped out the way and landed behind Mirko, Y/n then round house kicked Mirko into a wall.

Y/n " Thanks for the sparing match. "

Y/n then was again gonna walk out the gym again but felt someone about to kick him in the back of the head and then the red glow appeared again around Y/n as he dodged the kick from Mirko. Y/n then sent multiple blows at Mirko which landed and then Y/n axe kicked Mirko to the ground, Y/n then walked out the gym and took out his phone.

Aizawa " Kid why are you calling me? "

Y/n " Yeah going to Mirko was a bust she just wanted to see my armor and I know she isn't kidding either. "

Aizawa " [ sigh ] God damn it all right just come back to UA we'll sort something out. "

Y/n " Alright I'm on my way back. "

Y/n hung up, turned back to normal and then started to make his way to UA but on the way Mirko landed in front of him.

Mirko " Where are you going baby carrot? "

Y/n " Back to UA since you only wanted to see my armor and I know when people are lying and telling the truth and you weren't lying so bye. "

Y/n then walked off to UA but when walked past Mirko she put her hand on his shoulder.

Mirko " Listen kid in the hero business you can't just stop you have to pish forward and o what is right. "

Y/n " And this is me doing the right thing actually interning with a hero that will help me. "

Mirko " Oh so that's what you want ok then I'll help you just text Aizawa that you're continuing interning with me. "

Y/n sighed and texted Aizawa saying never mind.

Y/n " Ok then how are you going to help me? "

Mirko " By showing your weaknesses. "

Mirko then lead Y/n back to the gym and then took his devices away from him.

Mirko " Now lets spar again this time without the armor. "

Mirko then charged at Y/n but could see a dark aura form around him when Mirko got close she sent a kick at him but Y/n vanished. Mirko looked around but then coughed up blood mixed with saliva she looked down to see Y/n had elbowed her in the stomach, Mirko tried to punch Y/n away but he vanished again and then kicked Mirko in the head sending her stumbling back.

Mirko " I thought that you'd be weaker without your toys but you aren't. "

Mirko then charged at Y/n and then overwhelmed him with strikes and then finished it with grabbing Y/n and then slamming him on the ground.

Y/n " Ow ow ow. "

Mirko then let go and stuck here hand out to Y/n and he took it and Mirko helped him up.

Mirko " Ok then you can fight and are strong, fast and agile however that's not enough you need to know how to actually fight know some take downs that type of shit. "

Y/n " Ok then lets start. "

Montage time :

The screen shows Y/n training with Mirko with different takedowns and different martial arts most of the clips were Mirko putting Y/n on his ass but near the end he finally managed to put Mirko on hers. At the end Y/n walked back into UA and saw Mei waiting for him. 

Mei " So after school then? "

Y/n " Yeah can't wait. "

Y/n and Mei then walk into the UA building while holding hands all of class 1-A saw this and Mina was freaking out that someone in their class has just started dating. Y/n then walks in the class to see everyone smiling and looking at him.

Y/n " What? "

As Y/n classmates walk towards Y/n to ask him questions the screen turns black as this chapter ends

Author note :

I hope you enjoy

see ya next time bye

Words : 1524

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 21K 70
Ever since your Quirk first manifested, you've been the apple of everyone's eye. With the goal of becoming a hero, you enroll to U.A. and soon find y...
155K 5.8K 61
*EDITING* You didn't want to be a hero however, your sweet heroic nature caught the attention of a lot of pros (100% self-indulgent) (reader-insert)...
121K 3.3K 44
(Y/n) (L/n) A Legendary Myth that many didn't believe in. It is believed that (Y/n) (L/n) was a hero but there are others that say they were a vill...
962 38 7
After the first two wars in Japan, kids all over the world have started been born with quirks and has started a rift between Quirked and Quirkless. S...