Book 1!Reader x Baki characte...

By TOMASITAXD56

You are a well known archeologist and detective always busy working and solving cases.You are involved in a v... More

An important mission starts !
Feeling nervous Y/n?
Meetings and greetings
Secret passage!
That's how I know..
Yujiro?
First day of work!
Weird encounter
Did I really dance for Hanayama?
Roses for Bunny
Are they playing with me?
Y/n to Baki's rescue!
Revenge for Baki!
Maid disaster!
Kidnapping incident..
Sleeping in his arms felt safe
To the beach!
Getting too confortable Y/n?
Secret shower
Milkshake break!
My amazing bodyguards
Ununounsed
Misunderstanding!
Big dessisions!
Special favor
Jack and Gaia join the team!
Enjoy your night until you can
Back in action!
Yujiro's little favor
The team is now complete!
Preparations!
Failed attempt
Into the mysterious paths!
Problems!
Unforgettable night
Did you miss us?
Will we make it out alive?
Sacrifice
Mission success!

Did I drink too much?

533 12 8
By TOMASITAXD56

Arriving back to your hotel after the “maid disaster”,even though you played cool you were actually furious, they did all that infront of so many people!You couldn't lie,it was actually sweet of them to go through all that just to check you from afar,but that was way too far!

"That was so embarrassing!But it was a bit funny as well..",you gigled as you looked at the picture you took of them."But that doesn't mean I'm not upset about it!Just how did they know my exact location...,were they somehow spying on me with a tracker or something?",you were now suspicious and started searching through your clothes for any trace of a tracker.

After you found nothing,you were about to give up when you realized you had forgot to check inside your bag,and soon enough you found what you had been searching for,a hidden tracker!

"Aha!,I knew it!Just who the heck slipped it in there! Sneaky little bastards!",you threw the tracker out of the window and sat on your bed to scroll through popular posts on Twitter.

As you were scrolling through them,you found many pictures taken in the location of the Maid caffe you were earlier this morning,the customers posing with BAKI???The caption saying,“Best maid ever!,I wanted to get his number!”???.

Next thing you knew you were scrolling through countless posts with all of them posing to the camera and interacting with the customers,most of them girls who were drooling over them.

"THEY ARE FAMOUS!THATS BAD! TONIGHT THEY'LL PROBABLY GET RECOGNIZED BY FANS AND THEY ARE GOING TO CHASE AFTER THEM!Can't wait to see that though,it's going to be funny",you giggled to yourself before getting up from bed to choose what you were going to wear tonight.

.

.

.

When night time finally arrived,as promised,Retsu arrived at your hotels door exactly at 9 to pick you up,he fixed his tie before knocking on the door.He waited patiently until you answered,and once you did,he was stunned by your appearance.

"Oh hello Retsu!I was just about to call you!You look good!",you complimented him and he blushed,he admired you in your short silver dress glimmering as you moved before finally speaking.

"Thank you..,you look amazing too!"

"Just amazing...?",you teased just to see his reaction and Retsu's face immediately became red.

"No!,no!I'm meant you look gorgeous!, stunning!, outstanding!

"Relax!, I was joking!But thanks..",you tucked a strand of hair behind your ear."Come on now!,let's go!"(I love teasing him..),you chuckled before getting inside the cab waiting for you outside,Retsu sat next to you and told you everything that happened today at the maid caffe, you two laughed the whole way.

After a while,you arrived at the club you all had agreed to meet and everyone was waiting for you two outside, each one of them wearing a nice suit.

"We're here!,we aren't late are we?",you asked but you didn't get an answer, instead,you noticed the guys bumping each other and checking you out.

"What are you all staring at?",you raised an eyebrow before walking your way in the club and everyone followed after you embarrassed,it was obvious that they were staring.

After going inside,all of you sat down at a couch area together and then ordered drinks,you made sure to remind yourself not to drink too much otherwise there would be really bad consiqunses.

(Remember Y/n!,don't drink too much or there will be consiquences!),you reminded yourself as your drink was placed infront of you,you looked at it nervously and thought about avoiding to drink it.

"Aren't you going to drink it,Y/n?Don't tell me you're chickening out on the first drink of the night", Yujiro teased you taking a sip of his beer,his eyes eyeing your half exposed thighs.

"Of course I am!...Just not now...",you still hesitated.

"Come on!,just chug it down!",Doppo pushed your drink forward infront of you and you had no other choice but to drink,you had actually missed that feeling.But you had to have a limit and not get carried away!

"Ahhh!,I missed this so much!One more please!",you ordered another drink,you could feel your cheeks slowly begin to redden,but just one more drink wouldn't hurt you now,would it?

While enjoying your drink,you noticed the others slowly get surrounded by multiple girls that had seen the viral posts on Twitter aswell and sat down with them to hang out,and...flirt.You were too focused and busy with your drink that you didn't really care,even though a tiny part of you felt a bit jealous.

A while later,you were arleady on your fifth drink,you had started to get dizzy but it was unfortunately too late,the affects of the alcohol were taking in quickly.The others had drank much more than you did,but didn't seem drunk at all,exept for Baki,Katsumi and Retsu that avoided to drink alcohol.

You couldn't take it anymore,you needed some time alone and excused yourself to the bathroom.Once you arrived there,you turned on a sink and splashed water on your face.

(Oh no..Why am I so dizzy...?I don't feel really good..,I will soon start to say weird things like LAST TIME!This is not good!)

Well,last time you got drunk it was a disaster,but before it could happen your friends thankfully stopped you.You had asked a random guy to come at your place and do..yk.. Thankfully the guy wasn't some creep or something so he informed your friends about your condition and they returned you home.

As you were thinking about what to do, a random guy suddenly got out of one of the toilets and you jolted in surprise.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DONG YOU BASTARD!, THIS IS THE WOMEN'S BATHROOM!,GET OUT",you yelled at him and the man looked at you puzzled.

"Um..,this is the men's bathroom?Didn't you see the sign?"

(SHIT!IM SO FRICKING DRUNK THAT I MISTOOK THE MENS BATHROOM FOR THE WOMENS BATHROOM!IM SO STUPID!)

"Oh..Now I get it..", the guy smirked and got closer to you."You liked me and followed me here.Well I can't lie,I had my eyes on you too,but you were surrounded by all those guys and I thought you were dating one of them..Looks like I was wrong..",the guy just invited himself over and gropped you on the butt!

"OH HELL NO!",you tackled the guy down and twisted his hand,he screamed in pain as he tried to fight back but couldn't move in the possision he was in.

"ARE YOU CRAZY !,WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!",he yelled at you as he struggled and kicked on the floor.

"Oh shut up!,you will survive", you scoffed before standing up to leave,the guy held his hand in pain as he cursed you.

You left the guy there screaming while you sat down with the guys like nothing happened.

"Y/n are you arlight?",Oliva asked concerned as he noticed how red your face was,you struggled to stable yourself to sit too.

"I'm fine..,no need to worry about me...",you murmured and the room soon started spinning around you,but in a nice way.You started laughing to yourself and they all looked at you confused as you stood up from the couch and walked over to the dance floor,you started to dance with the rest of the crowd and everyone cheered as more and more people came to join you.

Despite their concerns,the others left back at the couch were amused by your dancing skills,even though you were drunk you were really stealing the crowds hearts with those moves!You were attractive, confident and wore a stunning dress that shinned like a disco ball.

"I uh...think it's time to go get her now!",Baki said still watching you dance,his heart was beating fast in anticipation from the beautiful display before him,and he wasn't the only one.

"Just let her have fun,let her enjoy herself", Yujiro grinned,his eyes never leaving your body moving around in a sexy manner, your hair waiving gracefully around you on the way.

"Uh!,this bra is so annoying!It's getting in my way..!",you groaned and removed it making the crowd cheer louder,after looking around in the crowd to look where to throw it,you noticed Yujiro in the distance and you were so drunk that you decided to throw it at him specifically.

"Yujiro catch!",you shouted at him playfully before tossing the bra in the air to his direction,Yujiro's eyes widened in surprise before catching your lacey bra and looked at it.He grinned before secretly shoving it in his pocket.

Baki->"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME Y/,N HAS NO BRA?WITH THAT DRESS?!"

"I think it's time we get her off of that stage now..", Katsumi looked at Retsu for approval,and with his help they managed to take you back.In the prosses, they had to turn down all those guys that asked for your number,they didn't even let them speak to you.

"Arlight,we got her,now let's bring her back to the hotel", Retsu said holding you on his shoulder as you kicked and hit his back desperately trying to get him to put you down.

"But I don't want to leaveee!!One more drinkkk!",you complained hitting his back with weak punches,you were too drunk and didn't even have the strength to hit him properly.

"Y/n you're DRUNK!,you need to go and rest!",Doppo scolded but you weren't listening.

"NOO!!ME HAVE MORE DRINK!!",you continued to struggle against Retsu,he didn't know what to do when Katsumi stepped in and offered to help him.

"Leave her to me,I will bring her back to the hotel",he smiled and Retsu carefully handed you over to him before wishing him good luck.

You were now left alone with Katsumi,at that point you were too tired to fight back against him,your head was hurting aswell.As you waited for an Uber to arrive,you noticed a mom with her little toddler walking at the opposite path before you.

"Katsumi...",you muttered and he looked down to see what you wanted.

"What is it?Are you arlight?"

"Look at that little toddler over there!It's adorable!,I want one too!",you pointed him and he chuckled to himself before answering you for your silly request.

"Well, you can't just have one now,now close your eyes until the cab arrives,you need to rest".

"But you can help me get one!Let's make a baby together Katsumi!!Right now!, right here!",you looked at him with pleady eyes and a playful smile making him blush madly in embarrassment,he knew you were drunk but that sentence coming out of your mouth really did something inside him.

"AAH!Y/N!WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!", Katsumi was now bright red and panicking,the two of you were being very loud and eventually took the woman's attention at the opposite path with her toddler,she looked at you confusingly and closed her child's ears.

"IM SO SORRY!,SHES DRUNK!", Katsumi apologized and thankfully at that moment the cab arrived and drive you to your hotel.The whole car ride Katsumi had to shush you from saying anything incase you would say something stupid and scare the driver .

Once you arrived at the hotel, Katsumi entered your room and placed you on the bed,then searched for your pijamas to hand them to you before leaving.

"Do you remember where you put your pijamas?"

"I will go grab them..,wait for me here.. Don't go anywhere!,kay?",you winked before going inside the bathroom and closed the door behind you,leaving Katsumi alone sitting on your bed.He sat there and waited for you to come out,he had to make sure you would sleep and not do anything stupid in your drunk condition.

Once you were done,the bathrooms door slowly opened and then a bare leg emerged out,then another one.Soon enough you completely revealed yourself to him,and nope!,you weren't in your pijamas!You were wearing a pair of pink lingerie and slowly started approaching Katsumi in a playful manner while lowering your bras strap from your shoulder.

"Let's have sex!Katsumi San~"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING-Y/N NO NO!",he quickly covered his eyes out of panick,he couldn't help himself from blushing,his heart beating fast with both nervousness and exitment.

"Remove your clothes!",you ordered and once you were standing infront of him,with a grin you started lowering your underwear downwards.

Before the unthinkable could happen, you suddenly stopped moving and in a blink of an eye,you passed down on the spot.Katsumi slowly opened his eyes upon hearing the thud on the floor,and once he looked down,he found out you had fallen asleep.

Katsumi hesitated to approach you,but after confirming you were asleep,he picked you up,layed you down on the bed, covered you with the covers and ran off!

On his way back to Shin Shin Kai, Katsumi just couldn't get the half naked image of you out of his mind,your words and actions spinning around his head like a broken record and driving him crazy.Katsumi couldn't help but wonder..

(What would have happened if she didn't fall asleep and I hadn't resisted..?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 292 23
"𝘿𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨~" 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙, 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨. Where you...
11.7K 841 11
Y/N L/N lived a life that she, herself, considered pathetic and pure bullshit. Really, all she wanted was to have a yummy ramen and live in mansions...
192K 9.3K 27
𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 ,, 25 / 6 - 10 / 7 ] ! y/n ito, she's a russian girl to be quite frank about it. she had moved to tokyo with her d...
18.9K 431 24
It started off as innocent fun at your good friend's party; you having one of the best nights for the first time in ages. But you'd soon learn that s...