Our Little Devil Girl

By Rielomg

Heyy I'm back with a new mafia story but this time it's gonna be different. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Isabel... More

Appreciation
Introduction
"*1: Tired*"
"*2: Horrible*"
"*3: Bitch*"
"*4: Crumble*"
"*5: Broken*"
"*6: Awake*"
"*7: Smile*"
"*8: Cold*"
"*9:Dead*"
"*11: Pregnancy kits*"
"*12: Blunts and Alcohol*"
"*13:The party*"
"*14: The party pt 2*"
"*15: Drama*"
"*16: Hurt*"
"*17: Confusion*"
"*18: Hellhole*"
"*19: Kits and Sluts*"
"*20: Depression*"
"*21: Explanation*"
"*22: Lost*"
"*23: Secrets Blooming*"
"*24: Monsters*"
"*25: Unknown*"
"*26: Realization*"
"*27: Getaway*"
"*28: Bonding*"
"*29: Famiglia*"
"*30: Rage*"
"*31: Abused*"
"*32: Back Home*"
"*33: My Brothers*"
"*36: Strange things*"

"*10: Torture*"

161 4 0
By Rielomg

                        Isabella's POV

I woke up but as usual I didn't immediately wake up. After five minutes I opened my eyes and was greeted my the bright sun.

I got up and did my business and had a shower. I looked at the mirror and stared at my reflection. Is this the same girl as before? This girl is broken. I looked at all the scars and bruises. Some while showering bled but I wrapped it up again.

As I looked into the mirror I realized that I am really malnourished. Well thanks to my awesome foster parents for only giving me food once in three days. If not Apollo and the boys I would have been as thin as a twig. Although my clothes swallow me I have good figure so that makes up for it.

I sighed and put on a grey hoodie and some shorts and was arranging my hair when I realized I've been wearing this necklace on my neck for as long as I can remember.

" Lucii? Who is luci- ahh!" I shriek as I felt a sharp sting in my head. I fell to the ground and clutched my head in agony. I tried not to scream and manage to pull it off.

"I love you lucii"

" And I love you too"

Who was this lucii?

~
After a few agonizing moments, I stood up and fixed my hair again and walked out the room.

After a while of trying to find my way around this place, I finally found the stairs. When I got down I saw two guys arguing and they looked identical then I saw two other guys on their laptops and one.... I saw him with a bag of chips running around rambling something.

" Guys we have to fin- oh hey Isabella" as chip boy said that all eyes were on me. I just acknowledged them and walked into the kitchen and made a cereal.

" Hey! Is that how you greet your brothers? Not even a good morning? Where is Ashton if he were here he wouldn't take shi-" " Ashton is here what happened?" A 6ft guy walked down stairs with a wet hair and a confused expression.

" Oh your here. This girl just walked in and didn't greet can you imagine that" the same dude said.

" And if I did greet so what? Will it give you a million dollars? Hell! You ain't even worthy of my greetings" I said and carried on eating.

" How! How dare yo-"  he was cut off" okay enough. Isabella I'm your oldest brother. My name is luci-" " hol'up. Hello?" I cut him off and answered my phone.

" Oh my! Issy boo! You're alive. Come back Arlo and Niko are giving me a hard time. They told me that I have to go on a junk strike and then they took away my credit cards now I have no chips!! Wahh wahh" Ap wailed over the phone.

" Okay. Listen, just go on the strike and then I'll buy you more snacks okay. And yes when you were away it turns out my foster mom was shot and foster dad ran away so I went to live with my brothers and I'm in New York City so I'm far away. I know I miss you all too but you have to cope without me. Please don't beat up randos for taking your snacks okay?" I told him in one breathe

" Okay. I hope you are fine. We can talk later. Bye " he said and hung up.

I turned to them and they were livid but I didn't care.

" Who was that?!?!? Is that your son or your boyfriend. I told you guys she was a whore. She even has a child what the fuck!! I can't have a whore for a sister my reputation!!" One of them yelled and I was livid.

" What the fuck!! I'm not a whore and so what if I have a child huh? If you can't take me then I'll leave after all I wasn't dying to be here. Fuck I didn't even know about you and maybe I shouldn't even have known about you!! If you can't take me fine! Wait for these dumbass social police to finally be sure that I have a good home then I'll leave. I know my way!!" I yelled at all of them and it was all silent.

" B-but I want you to stay with us" chip boy said.

" Enough!! You will stay here. Once you are eighteen years old you can leave" oldest man what ever his name is said.

" Whatever" I said.

" Good. Now back to the introduction. I'm Luciano and I'm the eldest brother. I'm 24 years old. Boys introduce yourself's" Luciano and.

" Ethan. The second oldest. 21" he stared at me with some kind of hatred.

" Ashton. The third oldest and the one you will stay away from. 19" he glared at me and I glared back.

" Xander.  Fourth oldest, stay away from me. 18" he scowled.

" Xavier. Fifth oldest and the one you will stay away from. Also 18, twin to Xander" he said.

" Luca!! The sixth oldest the one you can always come too. I love food, I'm a goofball sometimes. I'm a complete comedian and always hungry. My motto is 'yes food yes' hahaha" he began laughing and I couldn't help but blurt " Lucii??" He looked at me with wide eyes.

" Y-you remembered!! Haha you remembered me. Yes I'm lucii you used to call me that when you where young" he ran and hugged me and I winced but covered it up with a cough.

" Oh! I'm sorry I tend to hug harder when I'm happy " he said sheepishly.

I smiled for the first time today." It's okay Luca" I said with a pat on his shoulder.

" Okay since all the introductions are over. It's time for rules" Luciano said. The fuck!! What rules. Trouble doesn't listen to rules.

" Nahh. Nope I don't care what rules you have I won't listen to them" I said and looked at Luciano in the eyes.

" Oh hello. We all follow them so you too" Xavier said. " That's you not me as long as I don't like it I won't do it" I said.

" We'll see about that. The rules are: no boys, no smoking no drinking, no fucking around, no crimes I've seen your criminal records and it's bad" he paused.

" Wait. How bad" Luca asked. " It's so bad. One said she was put in jail for almost killing someone. Another said she was put in jail for graffiti another said she was put in jail for beating up a police officer" Ashton said.

I smiled at the memories. " So what? I do what I wanna do and no one is going to stop me" I said.

" Well you have to stop. We can't have someone like you ruining our reputation" Xander said.

" Well I don't give a fuck about your reputation" I said and stood up.

" If there is nothing I'll leave " I stand up to leave when Luciano stopped me.

" Wait. You are to the mall with Xander, Xavier and Luca to buy some stuff" he said.

" What!?!"

" Why!! Can't she go alone"

" Great! I'll take you to the food section "

" If she continues to eat she'll blow up like a balloon she's already fat enough "

" I don't really need to go. I'm fine with what I have I'm not asking for more" I said. I stared at Xander with no emotion.

" You must, it's an order" Luciano said and I went up to change.

I put on some black jeans and a baby blue hoodie and touched up my makeup.

I get down and grab my scrappy iphone 5 and run out.

~

" Okay Isa. Luciano gave me a black card to give you to spend all that you want " Luca said. Well since they are so rich I'll spend it for them.

" No problem!"

We walked in and all eyes were on us. Famous I see. I walked towards the clothing section and bought some hoodies, jeans,shorts,mini skirt, a few evening gowns, a few tops, sweat pants, shirts, jackets and so much more.

We went to the App store and got the iPhone 13 and a Mac book and a headsets.

"Is that all. I'm hungry" Luca whined." We're are the others?" I noticed that they aren't here.

" The saw some girls and went to fuck them. Gross" Luca did a gagging face. I laughed and said" don't worry I'm almost done just to buy some underwear and then we can eat" he looked at me in horror.

" What?" I asked him." You can go alone right. I'll just wait outside" he said and a blush creeped on his face.

" Why? Ap and the rest could follow me in even when I needed pads they got it for me so why can't you come in?" I said

" Who is Ap and the rest?" He said and I told him they were my friends and my brothers.

" Oh so you have other people you see as brothers, I see. Well if they can do it so can I" he said

" Okay let's go" I'm going to torture him.

" Hey Luca is this pink bra pretty"

" Um Isa I don't know "

" What about this blood red lingerie"

" Please don't ask me"

" But you are here aren't you. So what about this baby blue set"

" Please can I go"

" Ha ha ha ha"

After torturing him I bought it all and went out. I also bought some hair dyes but they don't need to know about that.

After everything we went and got some food.

Vote 🌟 comment 💬 share 📱📲 and follow ✨

Would really make my day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

79.7K 2.8K 64
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...
720K 16.8K 74
Book 1 of the 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 series {Duology} 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
1.5M 39.4K 42
Used to be 'never underestimate the broken' Isabella is a independent, intelligent, food loving fifteen year old with a rocky past. When she's finall...