Spotlight β˜† | minsung

By suckingminhosthighs

Lee Minho is a famous dancer. Han Jisung is a normal college student who knows nothing about Minho's existenc... More

β˜†1β˜†
β˜†2β˜†
β˜†3β˜†
β˜†4β˜†
β˜†5β˜†
β˜†6β˜†
β˜†7β˜†
β˜†8β˜†
β˜†9β˜†
β˜†10β˜†
β˜†12β˜†
β˜†13β˜†
β˜†14β˜†
β˜†15β˜†
β˜†16β˜†
β˜†17β˜†
β˜†18β˜†
β˜†19β˜†
β˜†20β˜†
β˜†21β˜†
β˜†22β˜†
β˜†23β˜†
β˜†24β˜†
β˜†25β˜†
β˜†26β˜†
β˜†27β˜†
β˜†28β˜†
β˜†29β˜†
β˜†30β˜†
β˜†31β˜†
β˜†32β˜†
β˜†33β˜†
β˜†34β˜†
β˜†35β˜†
β˜†36β˜†(!!)
β˜†37β˜†
β˜†38β˜†
β˜†39β˜†
β˜†40β˜†
β˜†41β˜†
β˜†42β˜†
β˜†43β˜†
β˜†44β˜†
β˜†45β˜†
β˜†46β˜†
β˜†47β˜†
β˜†48β˜†
β˜†49β˜†
β˜†50β˜†
β˜†51β˜†
β˜†52β˜†
Epilogue
A/N
Confusion || minsung

β˜†11β˜†

2.4K 93 100
By suckingminhosthighs

The four boys were sitting back at the living room, Jisung and Minho both with some coffee since they had been the only two nervous enough to get little to no sleep at all last night. Both of them were sitting in one of the two couches of the house while Hyunjin and Felix were comfortably in the other.

The freckled boy was leaning back and the taller male's arm was wrapped around the other's shoulders. They had gotten comfortable with each other really quickly despite the weird first reaction of Hyunjin.

Minho and Jisung, however, were awkwardly sipping on their coffee, not knowing what to talk about with their best friends and just wanting to go back to their own little world.

Felix picked up on that and shook Hyunjin's arm lightly to make him start with his plan, which he knew about because they both had been discussing it before the other two came out of the room. The tall blonde understood the freckled boy and stood to sit straight, taking his arm off Felix and clearing his throat.

"So, Minho, what do you think of the LGBTQ plus community?" he said.

Jisung's face got red like a tomato, probably the worst it had ever been. He shouldn't have trusted Hyunjin at all.

"I think it's okay?" answered Minho, not sure what he should say to the other's question.

"Cool, because I'm gay so I hope you don't have a problem with that." he sentenced, leaning back into his previous position.

Felix observed, curious because the truth is he himself had never spoken about sexuality with Minho. The topic had been shut off completely since one time the freckled asked Minho about his sexuality and the red haired boy had answered he didn't want to talk about it at the beginning of their friendship two years ago. From then on his best friend had opened up to him to the point where he expressed his attraction to other boys, but they had never properly spoken about it.

Minho's eyes widened a bit, but his expression went still almost instantly. It would have been easy to miss the initial reaction but Felix didn't. He observed, curious.

"I don't have any problem with it. It's not my business who you date. You like who you like and there shouldn't be something wrong with it— unless you like a child, then there's surely something wrong with you." stated Minho. The two blonde boys laughed at the last comment.

Jisung, who had his face burried in his hands, looked up when hearing the words the older said.

"Well since it's confession time, I'm bisexual." spoke Felix, making Minho's eyes widen a lot more than last time. He turned his face towards the boy, his eyes reflecting pure fear. Was Felix seeing right? Minho looked afraid, more than what the younger had ever seen him.

Inside the red haired boy, millions of questions rose. Had he heard right? Did his best friend just confessed liking the same sex as well to two complete strangers to him? He instantly tensed, both mad that he hadn't heard about that before and scared that it could get out and ruin the boy's carrear as both a singer and dancer.

"Felix, we're not supposed to say that to other people. Especially not someone we just met. You know that." replied Minho with a serious tone, looking at Hyunjin to emphasize the 'someone we just met' part.

"I don't care. First of all, I trust them even if I just met them, and second, if they out me and I get fired or something for it I don't care at all. It is who I am, and I shouldn't have to hide it." answered the blonde.

Jisung silently looked how everything unfolded.

"Felix, it's your dream job we're talking about here, you know it's not true that you don't care. You shouldn't be this reckless." Minho furrowed his eyebrows.

"I agree with Felix, though. I mean, I get you guys are famous and stuff but, as you said before, you are who you are and there shouldn't be a problem with that. Why should you hide it?" defended Hyunjin.

Felix got the older's hand and squeezed it as a warning to shut up, noticing how his best friend was tensing.

"You know nothing. For us it's not the same. If someone finds out about it he'd be in trouble big time. The company won't allow it and a lot of people will hate him just for it. Besides, you never even told me, why would you suddenly tell them, Felix?" Minho's tone was intimidating, angry.

"I never told you because when I tried to talk to you about my sexuality— and yours —you shut the conversation off completely and I've been scared to mention it around you ever since." openly said the freckled boy, also starting to get angry.

"Because I don't like talking about my sexuality! If you'd asked me to talk though you know I would've listen to you!"

"Hey, guys, it's okay. Can we change the subje—" tried to tell Jisung.

"No!" cut the two boys instantly.

Jisung started to get anxious. He hated hearing people fight. Breathing begun to be a hard task, even after he started picking on the skin around his fingers to distract his mind from the chaos.

"It's something we were supposed to talk about together, not just me, because we're best friends, but you keep refusing to open up to me, Minho! Just the other night, for example, something was wrong and, even after I asked you, you still refused to talk about it and just brushed it off like it was nothing! How am I supposed to talk to you if you're like that? If I feel like you don't trust me and even sometimes like I'm a burden to you?!" Felix said, yelling a bit the last part.

Minho looked down, knowing Felix was right. He hardly ever talked about himself or his feelings to anyone. It was a bad habit he hadn't been able to break.

"Well, sorry then for being bad at expressing my emotions! You know better than anyone how hard I try but I guess, once more, I'm not enough! Not even for my fucking best friend!" answered the red haired boy, standing up and walking towards the apartment's door.

"Minho?" asked Jisung, his voice shaking.

The boy turned around at the sound of his name, revealing how he'd started crying. "I'm sorry, Ji. I'll text you later." the older's voice broke a little.

"Minho, wait! That's not what I meant!" tried to fix Felix.

"Don't talk to me right now, please." said the red haired boy, turning around and leaving the house with a loud bang on the door that made Jisung jump startled.

The freckled boy took a hand to rub his temple, sighing.

"Guys, I'm sorry. This is my fault." he apologized.

Hyunjin, who had been quiet since he had been cut off, noticed Jisung's heavy breathing and immediately stood up to sit next to him, hugging him and tracing circles on his back.

"It's okay, Felix. It's partly my fault too for bringing it up in the first place." told the taller male, still trying to calm down Jisung's breathing.

"I'll go talk to him. Thanks for everything." Felix stood up and bowed, receiving a nod from Hyunjin to indicate that it was okay and leaving immediately after to look for his best friend.

Once the boy left, only the brunette's light sobs could be heard.

"Sungsung." quietly called Hyunjin. "It's okay, baby. You're okay." he said.

"I shouldn't have invited anyone." sobbed the younger. "It all was a disaster from start to finish."

The blonde didn't say anything, letting his friend vent all his thoughts.

"I shouldn't have said anything to stop them, that just got them mad. I'm so dumb." he cried. "I'm so fucking stupid."

"Hey, hey. No. you're not dumb or stupid." cut Hyunjin. "None of this was your fault for inviting them because you didn't know it would happen. For god's sake, you didn't even speak most of the time! Stop blaming yourself and calling you names you aren't."

Jisung just hugged more tightly and cried on the boy's arms, soaking his clothes. He shaked and trembled and Hyunjin just tried to make that stop, planting kisses on the top of his head and rubbing circles on his back. Eventually, they both leaned back into the sofa and stayed there for a while until Jisung managed to calm, his heavy sobs from before turning into soft sniffles from time to time.

Hyunjin kept on calming his best friend until he no longer heard anything. He looked at the brunette just to find out the boy had fallen asleep. The taller decided to just carry Jisung to bed without waking him up for dinner, knowing than letting him rest was probably a better idea.

☆☆☆☆☆

A/N

remember the last A/N? i fucking lied oop-

breaking friendships? idk idk 😶

ngl i kinda cried but then jisung dancing dame tu cosita appeared in my fyp and crashed my sad hours

✿~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.9K 27
- roommates. han jisung is an introverted boy, willing to spread awareness through his voice, through his lyrics. lee minho is an extremely talented...
4.8K 131 12
han jisung is a ace in the group in Stray Kids, but is he? ok, let me say this again. han jisung was an ace in the group in Stray Kids. there, better...
334K 18.8K 59
Jisung writes a letter for his unknown future lover and tried sending it to a random made-up address not knowing that the address he invented was act...
450K 19.5K 27
Completed! ❝ Get in loser, we're going shopping ❞ ❝ You've watched Mean Girls? ❞ ❝ Of course they have, ...