Feng Shui Master is an Intern...

Por Kazuyuuki95

Author's name: It's okay to be drunk/醉又何妨 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 160 chapter (Finished)... Mais

Chapter 1 Do it again
Chapter 2 Calling Grandpa
Chapter 3 An Bin Road
Chapter 4 Curse
Chapter 5 Campus Popularity
Chapter 6 Xia Xianning
Chapter 7 Explosive Photos
Chapter 8 Sun Yue's Purpose
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Meeting
Chapter 11 Reunion after a long absence
Chapter 12 - 13
Chapter 14 Father Huang
Chapter 15 - 16
Chapter 17 - 18
Chapter 19 Examination Storm
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Weibo group ridicule
Chapter 22 Counterattack
Chapter 23 - 24 - 25
Chapter 26 - 27
Chapter 28 Flying Head Gu
Chapter 29 American Drama
Chapter 30 - 31
Chapter 32 Roundup
Chapter 33 Lord Ling'an
Chapter 34: smash, check
Chapter 35 - 36
Chapter 37 - 38
Chapter 39 The Grudge Curse
Chapter 40 - 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44 - 45
Chapter 46 - 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50 Master Yin
Chapter 51 Smoothie
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 Shimei Xinyang
Chapter 54 - 55
Chapter 56 - 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 I Love You
Chapter 60 It's too late to think about it
Chapter 61 Audition
Chapter 62 - 63
Chapter 64 Weibo tears it up again
Chapter 65 - 66 - 67
Chapter 68 - 69
Chapter 70 - 71
Chapter 72 The Attacking Xia Xianning
Chapter 73 Domineering Young Master Xia
Chapter 74 The real murderer behind the scenes
Chapter 75 Kiss and Crew
Chapter 76 - 77 - 78
Chapter 79 - 80 - 81
Chapter 82 - 83
Chapter 84 - 85 - 86 - 87
Chapter 88 - 89 - 90 - 91
Chapter 92 - 93
Chapter 94 - 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 The coffin that appeared
Chapter 98 A madman kills someone
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 + Link
Chapter 102 - 103 - 104 - 105
Chapter 106 - 107 - 108 - 109
Chapter 110 - 111 - 112
Chapter 113 - 114
Chapter 115 - 116 - 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119 The Most Important Person
Chapter 120 The real murderer
Chapter 121 People's hearts, ghosts' hearts
Chapter 122 Charlotte's Rescue
Chapter 123 Little Wontons
Chapter 124 Black Hole Canteen
Chapter 125 - 126
Chapter 127 Mengming mother-in-law
Chapter 128 Finding Mother
Chapter 129 Mother and Son Meet
Chapter 130 Escape
Chapter 131 Broken Child
Chapter 132 - 133
Chapter 134 Luo Xiaobai, who is afraid of ghosts
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 Seeking Death
Chapter 138 Great Tonic Soup
Chapter 139 The Big Boss of the Luo Xia Circle
Chapter 140 Peng Xuan escapes
Chapter 141 - 142
Chapter 143 - 144 - 145
Chapter 146 Poor Dad
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 Absolute Poverty
Chapter 149 - 150
Chapter 151 Scheming Bitch
Chapter 152: Fake it for real
Chapter 153 - 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156 Search you thousands of baidu
Chapter 157: Coming Out Live (1)
Chapter 158 Coming out live (2)
Chapter 159 Remembering the First Meeting (1)
Chapter 160 Remembering the First Meeting (2)[End]

Chapter 137

98 2 0
Por Kazuyuuki95

Luo Yingbai glanced at the female ghost, and said, "You are wearing a shackle of guilt. You have clearly been to the Palace of the King of Hades. Now you should be staying in the prison of the underworld. Why did you escape?"

Xia Xianning is not the kind of person who can be sympathetic to women. The female ghost was thrown out by him, and hit the big tree behind her hard. Her eyes were blurred and her chest felt tight. She didn't get up for a long time, but suddenly she heard Luo Ying Bai's words turned pale with shock.

She raised her head with difficulty, and asked in surprise, "How do you know that!"

Luo Yingbai snapped his fingers, and a cluster of golden light appeared from his fingertips. It disappeared suddenly. He smiled and said: "Because I am an expert."

Only then did the female ghost realize that the trip was unfavorable and she met a master. She quickly gave in and said, "I was wrong. I was blind to the mountains. I shouldn't have offended you two just now. I..."

She sincerely said to Luo Yingbai: "I actually want to try it with you, but both of them are outstanding, and I was spoiled for choice... If I were given another chance, I would definitely choose you!"

Luo Yingbai covered her face, Xia Xianning said, "Don't say it's useless, tell me why you came here."

The female ghost hesitated for a moment, Luo Yingbai put down his hands and looked her up and down, and suddenly said: "Is there a gap connecting with the underworld here?"

Seeing that he guessed it, the female ghost couldn't deny it, so she could only say: "Yes. There were a lot of cracks between the Yin and Yang worlds a while ago. I know that the underworld sent many people to repair them urgently. There is a very small crack. The crack opened right at the door of my cell, and I sneaked out before anyone noticed the crack."

She said eagerly: "But I just came out! I haven't had time to harm anyone. This is the first time I've met you!"

Luo Yingbai said: "You are so unlucky."

The female ghost thought the same way, and she almost cried because of grievances.

Xia Xianning was thinking about something else. He and Luo Yingbai would go to the underworld and find Jiang Yujia's soul in the first place. The reason was to rescue the living people who fell from the gap between the two worlds.

Then living people can fall into the underworld, and ghosts can certainly use it to come to the earth. What's more, according to the description of the female ghost, the crack should not be very big, and it is normal for it to be ignored for a while.

Therefore, the Tongzi Tower may not necessarily have disappeared. It is more likely that it has never existed in the world of the world at all! Like the horrific scenes in the hospital cafeteria, some of the scenes Zhu Linya saw may also be projections of the underworld.

Xia Xianning thought of this, and said to Luo Yingbai: "Perhaps Lou Miao is not a new dead ghost, but the soul that escaped from the underworld this time."

Luo Yingbai said: "Then it's impossible that there are only two ghosts running out, right?"

He asked the female ghost: "Beauty, do you have any other accomplices?"

The female ghost did not dare to lie and said: "There is a ghost market ahead."

Luo Yingbai and Xia Xianning looked at each other.

The current underworld is troubled, giving some ghosts the opportunity to take advantage of the loopholes, because they are afraid of attracting the attention of the underworld and the warlocks of the underworld, they dare not do evil too presumptuously, but they finally have the opportunity to return to the world, and it is true if they don’t do something I am so sorry for myself.

Most of the ghosts who were able to successfully escape from the underworld had some mana, so they planned to rely on their ability to eat, and used their mana to open a ghost market in the bustling road ahead.

Luo Yingbai and Xia Xianning went to the ghost market according to the female ghost's instructions.

They walked into a straight and wide alley. Strange to say, when they were at the entrance of the alley, they felt that the alley seemed to go all the way to the end, and there were only some ordinary and simple stalls around, and there was nothing unusual about it. But when they entered, they immediately felt that the area was much larger than they imagined.

The ghost market will only open its stalls after it is completely dark. The high walls on both sides hide the hawkers behind the stalls in the shadows, and they can't see clearly. The people wandering in the middle are ordinary people. They thought it was a ghost market. Ordinary night market, with relaxed expressions, talking and laughing.

Luo Yingbai and Xia Xianning took a rough look, and felt that the thing was normal, but there were quite a lot of customers coming and going.

Luo Yingbai said to Xia Xianning: "These ghosts are quite business-minded, and they seem to be running a good business, but you say they have worked so hard to earn money, what's the use of it?"

Before Xia Xianning could answer, he saw a child stumbling towards him. He was holding a large bouquet of roses in his hand. Because the bouquet was too big and blocked his eyes, walking was a bit awkward.

Seeing him stepping on a rock, Xia Xianning stretched his arms with his hands and supported the child who was about to fall.

He let go of his hand, turned his head and nodded to Luo Yingbai, Luo Yingbai understood - this child was also a kid who died young, and he was quite stupid.

Luo Yingbai said: "Little friend, you will fall if you walk like this, hold the flower lower and watch the road."

The little ghost stood still in a dizzy state, looked up, and the first thing he saw was Xia Xianning who had helped him just now, his eyes flicked between the two, his eyes brightened, and he suddenly raised the Bouquet, said to Xia Xianning: "Brother, look how good-looking this brother is, you can buy him a bouquet of roses!"

Luo Yingbai: "...kid, where did you learn this?"

If they meet two good friends on the street, they will easily get beaten.

What the kid bought is definitely not a good thing. These roses are dark red in color and thick to the point of dripping. Especially in the current dim light, people feel a shocking smell of blood. Xia Xianning pushed his hand to the On the other hand, he said: "No."

The little ghost probably didn't sell one flower, and really wanted to make a deal, so he tried his best to say: "My flower is not an ordinary flower, it's my wife's rose, if my brother buys one for that brother, Even if he doesn't like you, he can become your wife."

Xia Xianning thought for a while, then suddenly took out a piece of money from his pocket as if by magic, and gave it to him, saying, "I bought it."

Luo Yingbai: "...don't go too far."

But the child refused to take the money, saying: "Brother, I don't want money, I just want three hairs of yours. It costs so much, just three hairs."

Luo Yingbai suddenly understood why their stall was so popular, after all, everyone likes things that don't cost money. Ghosts ask for hair in order to use the weak yang energy in the hair to prolong the time they can stay in the human world. If they save a lot, they can even use this to go out for a walk during the day. As long as it is not too much, it will harm the original owner of the body. It will have no effect.

In this way, even if someone has doubts about this weird trading method, when they see that everyone else is safe and sound, they will start to be greedy and join the buying army.

Xia Xianning gave him hair and a bouquet of roses. The scale of the ghost market is not small, and he needs to arrange manpower to deal with it intensively. Before returning the ghosts who are sent back to their original places, it's okay to make the children happy.

Luo Yingbai saw that Xia Xianning really planned to pass the rose to her hand, so she held her hand and refused to take it, and said with a half-smile: "I don't want it. If I take this flower, I can be your wife, which means there are still roses." The function of sex change.”

Xia Xianning was just teasing him, but she smiled and withdrew her hand. The two of them were together, and they knew each other very well. It was impossible for anyone to treat each other as a woman.

The rose turned into a puddle of red powder in Xia Xianning's hands. Xia Xianning said: "Although it is not a peach blossom Gu, its functions are similar. This place really needs to be closed. I will work overtime tonight to contact you."

Luo Yingbai looked at a porridge stall not far away. The names of various porridges were written on the big signboards, such as "Gong Xi Fa Cai Porridge", "Laughing Porridge", "Prosperous Beauty Porridge"...there are even some There is a porridge called "Macho Rejuvenation Porridge".

The corner of Luo Yingbai's lips twitched, and then he saw a man sitting outside the porridge stall, swallowing the porridge, as if he had pinned all his hopes on it.

His hair is almost half bald, and he probably does a lot of shopping here. For a person like this, excessive buying and selling is definitely enough to endanger his health.

The two discussed it and decided that Zhu Linya's matter could be suspended, and it would be better to deal with this matter first.

Luo Yingbai thought for a while, retreated into a deserted shadow, drew two silver arch symbols in mid-air, snapped his fingers, and said softly: "The qi of the living rushes into the evil of the dead, and the yang comes out. Those who are in the dark enter, borrow the breath of heaven, and temporarily seal the Xuanmen, as urgently as a law, seal it!"

The silver symbols hung in mid-air, like two sparkling little stars. After Luo Yingbai finished reciting the mantra and snapped his fingers, they flew out separately towards both ends of the alley, instantly expanding transparently and sealing the exit.

Luo Yingbai changed his gesture again, his right index finger slid across the palm of his left palm, and then folded his hands, saying: "The spirit ascends to heaven, the earth exits and enters the darkness, it is my life, and the shadows move!"

Following his command, Luo Yingbai slapped heavily on the wall beside him, a wave of shaking was transmitted from his palm, and quickly spread to the entire alley, the bustling flow of people stopped at the same time, and after a while Afterwards, a man shouted in panic: "It's an earthquake! It's an earthquake!"

Of course, the flustered ones could only be ordinary people. The ghosts couldn’t be crushed to death. They watched in surprise as more and more people realized the danger and quickly ran out of the alley, discussing, “What should we do? Should we run together?” ?”

"You're stupid, you're just running away, what does it have to do with us!"

"Is it really an earthquake? But why haven't these walls fallen down after shaking for so long?"

"What's going on with the business! A few people ran away just now without paying me for my hair!"

"I'll be back in a while..."

But they waited for a long time, and no one came back—what the ghosts didn't know was that after those humans ran out of the alley in panic, they found that the outside was calm and there was no sign of an earthquake at all. What happened, but when I wanted to go back to that alley, I suddenly found that the entrance had disappeared!

With limited manpower, Luo Yingbai and Xia Xianning didn't care about the reactions of ordinary people. Anyway, no matter how much they talked, they couldn't know the truth. After a while, this matter would gradually fade from their memory.

When Luo Yingbai started to fight, Xia Xianning watched coldly. He found that when all the ghosts didn't know what to do, they all went back to see the owner of the noodle stand.

The boss had a slashed scar on his face. He was thin and tall. Xia Xianning thought that he was the leader of the ghosts fleeing this time. He went over and patted the boss on the shoulder: "Hello."

The owner of the noodle stall did not expect that as a ferocious ghost, he could be silently patted on the shoulder from behind, turned his head with a fierce look, looked Xia Xianning up and down, and said in a rough voice: " what are you doing?"

Without saying a word, Xia Xianning took out the ID card from his pocket and showed the reverse side in front of the other party.

The Special Investigation Department is also called the Yang Judiciary in the underworld. The front side of the certificate is the certificate of the Special Investigation Department, and the back side represents the identity of the underworld. The noodle stall owner was shocked when he saw it. He took a deep breath He yelled: "Everyone, run! The city management is coming!"

Luo Yingbai let out a "ha" laugh.

The ghosts heard the warning from the boss, and at the same time sensed that the danger was coming, they all pushed the carts and fled frantically.

Luo Yingbai suddenly felt that he was cruel—these ghosts ran to the entrance of the alley and found that both sides had been sealed by an enchantment. Can also run away, a group of ghosts scratched the wall anxiously.

The big devil city manager behind him strangled their boss's neck and strolled over, and called the subordinates of the special investigation department in front of the big guy.

A group of ghosts have returned to the case. Due to the large number of criminals, the special investigation office is crowded into a crowd. These ghosts are noisy, and some accuse each other of acting too high-profile. Some wailed and hugged the policemen's legs, saying that they hadn't stayed in the sun long enough, that the few policemen who maintained order had nowhere to go, and they had to avoid the molestation of the female ghost, and their throats were almost broken.

Outside the office, Xia Xianning ordered Wei Shou to take someone to contact the underworld. First, seal the gap in the barrier. After speaking, seeing the noisy inside, he frowned and walked to the door.

Xia Xianning stood by the door, raised his hand and fired a shot through the open window. He found the position well. The bullets passed through the office and did not hit anyone, but the surroundings were silent. Everyone or ghosts There was a buzzing in his ears.

Xia Xianning entered the door, and the ghosts who had just made a fuss automatically made a way for him in the crowded room - they were not completely in awe, but mainly because they were afraid of being directly stepped on by Xia Xianning.

Gou Songze pushed away the two female ghosts who were on top of him, squeezed in front of Xia Xianning, and asked, "Xia Chu, why did you bring so many ghosts here all of a sudden? What are they here for?"

Seeing that he didn't know what to do, Xia Xianning was a little surprised, and asked, "Where's senior brother?"

Gou Songze said: "Hey, I didn't see it!"

Xia Xianning looked around but couldn't find it, and hurriedly said to Gou Songze: "They sneaked into the yang world from a crack in the boundary between yin and yang. Some are evil ghosts who escaped from prison, and some are just newly dead ghosts. You arrange someone to record them one by one. What kind of things have they sold here, how many people have they sold to, and who bought the most, we must ensure the truth and details, and only after asking clearly can they be taken away by the underworld."

Gou Songze can understand the reason why Xia Xianning attaches so much importance to it. What these ghosts sell are evil objects infused with magic. Some of them are just trivial and harmless, but some of them will have serious effects after being abused and must be recycled.

We can't just plug up the cracks. Gou Songze said quickly: "Yes! We must complete the task."

Xia Xianning nodded and went out to find Luo Yingbai.

Luo Yingbai was at one end of the corridor, squatting together with the strong female warrior who disliked his kidney failure, plotting something big - to be more precise, he was dragged out by the female ghost.

Luo Yingbai said: "Sister, if you have something to say, please don't argue. Your boyfriend is shooting a gun over there."

"Oh, little brother, I was wrong, I was really wrong!"

The female ghost probably noticed that Luo Yingbai had a good temper, so she pulled him and refused to let go, saying, "I was actually teasing you just now. You are so good-looking, even better-looking than me. People are jealous."

Luo Yingbai said: "Let's be honest, what do you want me to do?"

The female ghost conjured up a crumpled check from somewhere, stuffed it into Luo Yingbai's hand, and whispered: "I will definitely be sent back to the underworld soon. Can you please give me this?" Send it to me at the address I said? My younger brother and sister need money very much."

The check was half-folded. Luo Yingbai didn't see clearly how much it was. He raised his eyebrows. The female ghost said hurriedly, as if she was afraid of being rejected: "I'm not a bad person, really! This check is from my ex. I was selling things for a while, and they asked for hair, but I didn’t want it, so I used a watch that was buried with me in exchange for money.”

Luo Yingbai glanced at her and asked, "Have you ever killed someone?"

The female ghost knew that he was an expert, and because she wanted something from Luo Yingbai, she did not dare to lie or conceal it, so she simply told her situation.

She died of a heart attack when she was nineteen years old. She still had her father and one younger brother and sister at home. Her father was a drunkard and often violent, and her children usually hated him. When the female ghost Touqi went home to visit her relatives, she happened to see her father squeezing her little sister's neck and not letting go. Her younger brother went to stop her, but he kicked her away. The female ghost impulsively killed her father.

She had committed no evil deeds during her lifetime, and was originally scheduled to be reincarnated into a wealthy family. However, her hands were stained with blood and turned into a ghost, unable to go anywhere. The King of Hell thought that there was a reason for her deeds, so he only sentenced the female ghost to six hundred years in prison. You can reincarnate after being imprisoned.

"My younger brother is only sixteen years old this year. He has dropped out of school in order to support his younger sister. He was originally very good at studies. My younger sister has never worn any new clothes since she was a child. I returned to the earth because I really can't let them go...please Please, help me bring this money to them!"

Her story was indeed touching, but Luo Yingbai was not moved by it. Instead of accepting the check, he asked: "Since your family situation is so poor, why is there a watch that can be exchanged for checks buried with you?"

The female ghost explained: "My father opened a small company when he was young. At that time, my younger siblings were not even born. My family was in good condition. The watch was bought by my mother from a pawnshop before her death. But then the company went bankrupt. I owed a lot of money, my mother committed suicide, and my father became like this."

She used to call her father an "old bastard" behind her back, but with death like a lamp going out, those grievances have been cleared up.

When the two of them talked about this, Xia Xianning came over.

Luo Yingbai looked at him in the blink of an eye, and said with a smile, "You came just in time."

He handed the check in his hand to Xia Xianning, briefly talked about the female ghost, and said, "What do you think about this?"

Xia Xianning knew that Luo Yingbai had told him this, and she was already inclined to agree. She was just afraid that if there were any regulations from the Special Investigation Office that would cause him trouble, she came to ask him.

Xia Xianning unfolded the check in her hand and said, "It's not an embarrassing thing, so let's give it a try..."

When he said this, his eyes narrowed, he took the check closer and read the handwriting on it carefully.

Luo Yingbai moved her head closer, grabbed Xia Xianning's arm and asked, "What's wrong?"

After he finished saying this, he saw that the signature on the check was exactly the word "Xia Zheng".

Luo Yingbai: "...Isn't this the same name?"

Xia Xianning majored in criminal investigation at university and had learned some knowledge about handwriting identification. In addition, Xia Zheng's signature was not deliberately concealed. He said: "It should be him, it is his handwriting, and it is not likely to be imitated by others. "

Luo Yingbai said: "That's true, his handwriting is indeed quite special."

Xia Zheng's handwriting is not beautiful, and he probably knows this himself. After returning to Xia's house, there are often places that need to be signed. Xia Zheng doesn't know where he learned a very non-mainstream fancy signature style. They all signed this painting-like name, so Xia Xianning recognized it immediately.

He slowly folded the check and put it into his pocket. The female ghost said nervously: "You promised me that you would deliver this money to my home!"

Luo Yingbai said: "Don't worry, I promised you that you won't talk, and I can take you with me when the time comes."

After initially confirming that the check was from Xia Zheng, Luo Yingbai and Xia Xianning came up with an idea at the same time - Xia Zheng would go to the place Zhu Linya mentioned, not necessarily to meet a woman for a date, but probably to meet a ghost. Came to the market to buy things.

Xia Xianning said: "For the same amount, I will write another check and send it to you, but you must first explain clearly who bought your watch, its origin and style."

Fortunately, the watch Xia Zheng bought was a relic left by her late mother to the female ghost. She has always cherished it and left a deep impression on her.

According to her, this watch was an item that was pawned when her mother took her to Fengyang Pawn Shop when she was in elementary school. Originally, with the financial resources of their family at that time, they would not easily buy a second-hand item. Yes, but that ladies’ watch was a limited-edition souvenir sold abroad at that time. The shape and workmanship were very rare, and it looked very new. So the female ghost’s mother hesitated and bought the watch, and later she was buried with the female ghost. .

Xia Xianning found another doubt: "Since your life was so difficult later, why do you still keep this watch?"

"This was my mother's favorite thing during her lifetime, and she always liked to carry this watch. After her death, I was reluctant to sell the watch, so I kept it for myself."

The female ghost said: "When I was alive, I would accompany customers in a bar. At least I could provide food, clothing, and tuition for my younger siblings. Later, when I died, my brother buried me with this watch and dropped out of school. I almost couldn't live anymore. There was nothing worth keeping, so after I came up this time, I dug out the watches and sold them to make some money for my younger brothers and sisters."

Luo Yingbai said: "Is the person who bought your watch a young man about the same age as us? He is quite white, with small glasses, a high nose bridge, and a bad temper."

It was Xia Zheng he was talking about. After hearing this, the female ghost said quickly: "Yes, that's right, it's what you said. He has a long and thin face, always frowning, and looks very contemptuous. I gave him my watch, and he If you don’t bring it over directly, wrap it in a handkerchief before you accept it.”

Luo Yingbai smiled at Xia Xianning: "You still want to buy it if you hate it so much, tell me what's wrong with your brother."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

13.2K 278 14
https://m.shubaow.net/266/266940/ Author: Golden Song Iron Horse Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-11-10 Latest: Chapter 138 (2) BL finished 484...
2.2K 63 10
Y/n is a young girl who dreams about leaving her strict parents house with her older sister Mai so they made a promise when Y/n gets older they will...
214K 3.9K 13
FINISHED STORY !! *Fanfiction* ! CLICHE LOVE STORY A HEAD ! She pulled into the drive way of her mansion and noticed a blue Honda Accord parked i...
✓Chef's Food System Por Eijun

Ficção científica

26.5K 273 101
Author: Relax for a moment Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Chen Qian sadly traveled to the post-apocalyptic world. She sai...