Lotus - A Yearning Of The Sou...

By dakshi_105

The Girl with a hope to conquer the freedom she has always desired of is set on a journey to achieve her goal... More

A glimpse of her life
1-Gravitation!!
2-The After effects!
3-Another Fateful Coincidence!!
4-Ice Princess
5- The Feelings - 1
6-The Feelings - 2.
7-Birthday
8-The Revelation
9- Marriage Fixed!!!
10-Confrontation And a spur of feelings.
11-Sangeet.
12 - Accepting the Truth
13- Mutual Respect
14- Before the engagement.
15- Dastur.
16- Engagement
17 - Puzzles
18- Riding.
19- Pre Wedding Rituals
20- Shubh Vivah
21- Grah Pravesh
22-Wedding Night
23- Home
24- Equation.
25- Read me.
26- Growing Close
27 - The Truth unveiled.
28 - Date Night
29 - Closet
30 - Night Stay
31- Mandore
32 - Fun Night!
33- On his knee for her
34- Horse Riding Date
35- Troubles at the door
36-The pregnancy blunder
37- Where's Devi?
38- The return of Devi.
39- Navratri
40- Night before the Trip!!
41- Off to America ✈️
42- Longings!!
43-Karwa Chauth
44-Realizing her feelings
45- Her Past:1
46- Her past:2
47- The Night of Memories
!! New Book Covers!!
48- Letters!
49- He is Upset!
50- Yaar Manauna!
51- Gaurav & Ghanakshi
52- Diwali
53-Revenge taken well!!!
54-Manasvi in trouble
55- The night of Love!!
56-Results
57-Dreams come true
58-Residency
59-Vikrant's End
60-Fears and Trust.
61- Insecurities
62- Elder Daughter-In-Law
63- Announcement

Familiarization.!!

1.9K 58 14
By dakshi_105

DEVANSHI RAO
CEO of The Rao Fragrances.
A company built from scratch by her, Achieved the title of unicorn startup. New but still creating it's mark.
23 yrs old, pursuing MBBS at First Moscow State Medical University, but nobody knows, in the second year of her course.

INFJ- Personality type

Hardworking, dedicated, determined, beautiful, kind, humble, strict but kidish.

" Trust me when I say there is hope because there is, I have experienced it, it takes time but everything is worth it in the end, except love and trust; Trust no one. Love no one. People change, love changes, family changes and you'll be responsible for your own misery. Our happiness, our peace is our responsibility. "

Vedansh Singh Suryavanshi
Prince Charming, actually The Prince of Mehrangarh.
Apple of the eye of his Family. Sanskari, Sugun and charming.
25 yrs old, Heir to the throne and Suryavanshi Group of companies which includes TheRoyals group of hotels, Shubh Vivah wedding management company (found by him), Construction companies,several other industries,Hospitals, Charity trusts, Orphanages, Old age homes, etc.

INTJ- Personality type

Honest, Smart, Respectful, Introvert, Family man, Heartthrob and a perfect businessman.

"Family comes first, no matter what. "
"Not to mess with my Morals, respect everyone if you want to be respected, there is always another side to the coin which needs to be seen. "

!!!Couple-Aesthetic!!!

"Aapki manzil hoon Main
Meri manzil aap hain
Kyun me toofan se daru
Mera sahil aap hain
Koi toofaanon se keh do
Mil gaya sahil mujhe. "

They were tied by the thread of destiny and they met, completing each other, healing each other and loving each other!!

Families:

The Rao Family:

Bhanupratap Singh Rao
53 yrs old, Devanshi's Father, Owner of Sundaram Gold.

Aaradhana Rao
45yrs old, Devanshi's mother, her only weakness, a homemaker.

Ghanakshi Rao
18 yrs old, pursuing law in USA. Devanshi adores her the most but she doesn't know this and has some issues with her cause of few incidents.

The family was now happy and all glorious with both daughters being successful towards their approach of life. But all that glitters is not gold.

The Suryavanshi Family:

RaghuveerSingh Suryavanshi:
86 yrs old, Grandfather of Vedansh and King of Mehrangarh.
Vedansh's inspiration, his Role model.

Janki Devi Suryavanshi:
84 yrs old, Grandmother of Vedansh and Queen of Mehrangarh. Vedansh's Girlfriend whom he loves the most.

KaranSingh Suryavanshi:
55 yrs old, Father of Vedansh, Yuvraj of Mehrangarh, his go-to person for advices and all. A strict mentor.

Vrushali Suryavanshi:
50yrs old, Yuvrani of Mehrangarh, Mother of Vedansh, his comfort and someone he is scared of.
Backbone of the family.

Gaurav Singh Suryavanshi:
20 yrs old, Prince of Mehrangarh, Vedansh's brother, Pursuing Business studies and is an intern in their company.

Friends:

Manasvi Shukla:
24yrs old, CA
Devanshi's Bestie
Bold, fiesty yet so calm and mature just don't mess with her bestie whom she considers her younger sister.

Adarsh Gupta
25 yrs old, Vedansh's bestie, naive yet smart and a complete Golden Retriever boy.

Apart from this, both the families have a few relatives which you'll get to know about as per their appearances.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.9K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
41.1K 1.7K 30
Sona is scared. No one has ever given her a reason not to be, not that she has ever let anyone in for that. Sona has always carefully planned out her...
54.5K 4.1K 35
Historical Series - 1 11th century, in Singhal. Her own people betrayed her, her family used her. Pawned her in a political marriage with a man 15 ye...
1.3M 57.7K 68
#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical Indian family where a girl has many rest...