Reborn Heiress

By fairytalessss123

A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife ont... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 26

2K 81 0
By fairytalessss123

Anjali stared at the stranger who is having a phone in his hand who looked familiar.She blinked couple of times to remember him.

"Don't tell me you have forgotten me?" Reyansh gasped,"How can you forget this handsome face who handed you the trophy when you won?" The bulb above Anjali's head was switched on.

"Wait,you were the one who called me continuously?" Anjali waved her phone in front of him.

Reyansh nodded his head ,"Didn't you promised me that you will buy me food?Let's go" He grabbed her hand as he walked towards his car.

"Hey wait" before she protest Anjali was shoved into the car.Reyansh started the car.

"Hey don't you think what you are doing is kidnapping?" Anjali had the urge to hit his head with her bag, "How did you even got my number?"

"That's so simple.Don't you know my family is one of the shareholder of Jaipur university" Reyansh said it proudly.

The car stopped in front of "Feel Happy" restaurant which was owned by Reyansh.

Anjali heard this restaurant from one of her classmate.This restaurant was opened two years ago instantly became famous.Food and taste might be the secondary reason,the main reason was because of the handsome chef who also the owner of "Feel Happy".

Monthly once the owner brings the orphaned children to his restaurant to have a food.To let them taste the luxurious food.When Anjali heard that she was really moved.

Reyansh already informed his workers in the restaurant to not to acknowledge him.He told that he will bring his friend to dine here so he asked them to behave normal.

As a gentleman Reyansh politely asked Anjali to sit on the chair.Anjali felt the hair on her arms were raised ,"Oh please,being gentleman is not suitable to you"

The manager who walked over to them almost tripped when he heard her saying

"I know I just tried" Reyansh shrugged and sat across to her.He took the menu in his hand "What do you like to have?"

Anjali looked at the menu and looked confused, "Iam not familiar with the items in this menu.Actually this is my first time here"

Reyansh laughed aloud by seeing her embrassed face ,"Don't worry,this handsome gentleman will make you fall in love with this restaurant food"

"Where?" Anjali asked.

"Huh?" Reyansh felt kind of lost by her sudden question.

"Didn't you said 'Handsome Gentleman',Where is he?" Anjali looked around.

"Wow no one ever insulted me like this.Iam going to make you bankruot today" Reyansh acted like he was hurt, he called over the waiter and ordered the food,"Australian lobster,Chicken sausage,Salmon soup,steak tarta-"

"Stop" Anjali stopped him,"After you finish all those dishes you can order again.Don't waste the foos after you have ordered it"

Anjali asked the waiter to leave,"You must have heard about the goodwill of this restaurant owner.If he saw you wasting the food he must be heartbroken"

Reyansh gave her a puzzled look.When he was crossing the university,he remebered the girl who won the competition has promised him that she will buy him food.

So he used his connections to get her phone number.When he called her,he didn't receive any response.Then he tried once again still no response.Reyansh kept on called her.

When he was about to leave, he saw the familiar figure walking towards him looking at the phone.He looked ahead and saw she was coming out of the library.She he guessed her phone might been silent his anger reduced.

Anjali looked around hoping to catch the glimpse of the handsome owner.

"What are you looking around?" Reyansh asked her after seeing her head dancing in all sides.

"I heard the owner of the restaurant is really handsome.He is also one of main chef.Do you think we can see him?Or is he cooking in the kitchen?"

Reyansh lips curved slightly, "Hey why are you looking for a stranger?Don't you think Iam the most handsome guy here"

"Seriously?Aren't you a stranger to me?" Anjali raised her eyebrows.

"How can you say that?Did you forgot that I saved you the other day?"He asked her.

"My friends saved me.I didn't even know your name and basically you kidnapped me here" Anjali mocked.

"I know your name Anjali.Let me introduce myself.Iam Reyansh Rawat, the most handsome man in the city" Reyansh introduced proudly.

"Are you sure ?" Anjali keep on insulting him whenever he praised himself as handsome.

Soon the dishes were served.Anjali started to drool at the sight of colourful dishes.Anjali started to took a bite.The meat in her mouth made her to melt.She is enjoying the food.Reyansh was capturing her satisfied expressions in his heart and felt proud of himself.

Most of the dishes on the table was eaten by Anjali.

Seeing Reyansh taste of ordering the dishes Anjali asked "You must be foodie right?"

Reyansh was taken back by her sudden question, "What do you mean by that?" He leaned back and waited for her reply.

"By seeing the taste of your ordering dishes it seems like you often travel around to eat" Anjali said.

"You are right.I like to travel around to taste different kinds of foods" Reyansh nodded his head.

"Let me pay the bill" Anjali walked away from their table.The manager realized what she was about to do so he quickly went to Reyansh and said "Boss what are you doing?Making a girl to pay?"

"She promised me to buy the food,of course she has to pay.Then what?Do you want me to pay the bill for my own restaurant?" Reyansh glared at him before walking towards Anjali who was shocked to see the bill receipts.

The manager shook his head,"No wonder you are still single",The other workers nodded their head silently.

Anjali asked Reyansh "Do you really intent to make me bankrupt?" she shoved the receipts to his face.

"I already gave you heads up" Reyansh ruffled her hair.It was really fun to tease this genius.Reyansh know that cost of their is too much.When he was about to pay the bill Anjali took out her black card to pay the bill.He guessed Anjali must be one of the heiress who like to be humble.So he let her pay.

"Anjali I didn't expect to see you here?"

Enemies are bound to mee.

Anjali coldly looked at Padma and Shelly.He noticed the fierce gaze from Anjali towards the two other unfamiliar faces.

"Did you eat here?Do you even have the money to eat here?" Padma asked.Shelly gaze fell on Reyansh ."Did you found yourself a rich boyfriend?"

"Does this any of your business?" Anjali neither accept nor denied which made Shelly and Padma to think that their guesses were right.

"Hey you look handsome and rich.Why did you want to be with girl like her?" Padma was really upset to see this arrogant junior with handsome rich guy.

Reyansh flashed his beautiful smile and said "Whoever I want to be with,Its my own decision.I don't want a clown like you to interfere" Reyansh voice showed a clear disgustion.

Shelly was really annoyed "She was saying for your own good.Don't be cheated by her innocent face she is actually cunning and manipulative.Don't fall for her traps who know how many boy friends she has other than you"

Reyansh feel angry grabbed Shelly's neck, "You should know about whom you are bad mouthing.Who are you to judge her?If I ever saw you speaking nonsense about her,I will make you pay for it"

Shelly eyes widened and tried to move away from him but his grip on her neck was so strong."Leave her don't dirty your hands" Anjali tug at his sleeves.Reyansh throw Shelly on the floor and both Anjali and Reyansh went to their and drove away.

Shelly regained her composure and screamed "That girl.It is all because of that girl.Iam going to kill her"

"Shelly calm down.Did you forget that you are going to meet him after 2 years.He must be waiting for you.Let's go" Padma hold shelly hand.

Shelly heard padma and calmed herself.She can't spoil her mood because of that girl.She should behave like an elegant lady.She is going to meet him her love of her life. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 5K 85
"What else do you want me to say, Mia?" "Did you mean it?" There is a pause and I just-I feel exhausted, the kind that 12 hours of sleep hasn't been...
462 40 38
One of his hands was snaked around my back while the other dragged up my spine into my hair. With one hard tug, my head fell backward and the shower...
34.6K 1.5K 55
"I get jealous over anyone who comes near you. I Don't want to let you out of my sight for even a second, even as the pitch black darkness grows in t...
3.1K 91 18
"You love him" she says taking me in and I look away. "Of course, you love him any girl who experienced what you did would love him" she tells me. I...