LIGHT VS DARKNESS // taekook

By zuhabhat2

In the world of power, manipulation and deception, finding a little bit of munificence is quite a tough job... More

synopsis
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
Face Claims
65
66
67
68
69
70
Anime sketches
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
New book/ sequel
84
85
86 (penultimate)
87 (epilogue)
Q/N
Introgation

07

102 3 2
By zuhabhat2

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

I never thought I will be visiting this dreary place this soon, but seems like the new amateur dark king gives me some enough reasons to pay him a visit. When we reach our kingdom, we get to know that aecha never reached here and was abducted on her way here.

I have relaince that this is done by the dark king. He was the one who suggests her to return back to light kingdom and moreover, he was notorious for being decievive. But I don't know why he kidnapped her. She absolutely have nothing to do with our internal conflicts

Asiding all my thoughts, I climbed down my horse's back landing back into my rival's territory. Unlike the last time, the grass was unusually bristly and it pricks into the soles of my shoe. The ambience now contrasted the prior one, it was all like a horrifying flick with darkness everywhere.

I could here crickets chirping and owls hooting at some distance. My animal has already took his flight leaving me all alone in this absolute abyss of blackness

"Aecha, Aecha..... " I tried calling the fairy but there was no responce but echoes around me. Even in this utter silence, I could sence some foreign energy in the air. It ignites my insides with adrenaline, alarming me all over again.

I gripped on my sword tightly waiting for the blow to come, but there was absolutely nothing! But still the uneasiness was immaculately floating in the dark air and it was triggering my reflexes.

I keenly watched around, trying my best to locate the source of tension. Light kingdom was endowed with an excellent sence of sight, and can predict any energy within the threshold. Though we lack the excellence with other sences, but It was an win-win chance because almost every kingdom have excellence in atleast one sence.

We were lucky to get the sight one!

I tried sensing the trouble but it went absolutely in vain. Maybe, the source was far away for me to predict!

I shut my eyes and tried again, this might raise my concentration avoiding any unnecessary distraction. As I stepped a little forward, I could sence a large bout of energy lurching towards me and DANG, I was suddenly tackled down before I could even open my eyes.

There was a huge ghost above me, his eyes were jet black holes and mouth smelling almost like rotten dead meat.

I could faint with the odour smell itself!

He brought his dark pit like mouth towards me, while garbling some nebulous words which I couldn't comprehend. His sharp stiff nails digging into my shoulders as he give me his one sardonic smile, which brings me back from my transfixed state

I raised my legs to kick him but to my shock, they pass through him like nothing! His sicking deranged smile growing as he acted like laughing over me and it was kinda unnerving

He raised his hand trying to claw my face by his sharp pointed nails, but I luckily dodged the hit. I never had a face to face combat with a ghost and I don't know how to handle these creatures.

I again tried striking him with my sword but he looks completely unfazed. His hole like eyes bored into mine as he again staggered towards me tumbling me on the pricky ground. I shrieked when he strangled me, his terrifying face twitching into various insane expressions even sometimes changing his appearance.

I again tried but only got dust and ash in my hands, this ghost must have been cemated in his living body. His face turns malicious before he hits my neck as blood oozed out from that.

Before he would have got succeeded in his second attempt, I quickly rose to my feets while panting heavily. He bawled in an ear splitting tune, before looking at me kinda–-–furiously

He is made of ash and dust and maybe if I could soak him with water, he will die down.

I trained elemental manipulation some two centuries ago, and this is the perfect opportunity to bring it into work. I quickly visualised water waves in my mind but nothing happens.

I looked over to the ghost who was watching mockingly at me. I tried again but then a thought hit me,

I cannot manipulate water, we were never in good relationship with its kingdom likewise of the dark kingdom!

He out of the blue scurried towards me attempting to push me but I agilely evaded the hit, I still have another rescue in my pocket

I quickly visvalised strong wind, and within no time a strong gale drift towards us, he shuddered in distraught and it brings exhilaration to me. As the strong wind hit us, he was blown away far from me as he tried fighting through it but everything went in vain infront of it.

I sighed in relief before putting my sword back into its shield, as I skipped through the darkness with my magic contacts on.

One thing was clear, the dark king won't kept aecha in his mansion as he was allergic to innocence, and fairy was a epitome of innocence. He might have kept her in some special place which is far from his mansion,

But the question is, WHERE?

As I waded through the darkness, I sensed another energy but this time, it wasn't concentrated on one place but rather pervaded around.

It means, there isn't one creature but rather few here! It should distraught me but I felt incredible happiness when I sensed a pure energy among others

This energy belongs to aecha, she was the only one who could carry such highly fragnant pure energy.

I strolled around the perimeter up-to which I could feel the energy but there was no one. I could predict the energy but couldn't see anyone. Even at some point of the plat, the energy is so concentrated that it indicates openly that someone is there but then again, I couldn't see anyone.

"Aecha, Aecha.... " I tried calling but there was absolutely nothing but silence in return. I could still sence the energy but couldn't see anyone.

Could it be invisible portion which hinders me from seeing aecha or anyone who is present here? I know, this power was granted to dark kingdom and they have used it in many tasks but to invisible a whole plot needs another level of endurance.

And to break such a huge amount of magic, it needs in return a huge amount of strength!

I quickly shook off my negative thoughts before unsheathing my sword from the shield while closing my eye, as I transformed my powers into it. It quickly caught fire as I lunged forward towards the invisible sheath and striked it with my sword.

I widened my eyes when for a split time, I see shadows around me before they blur out. I striked again and this time, the shadows were prominent and I swear to diety, I see the dark king looking at me before he disappeared.

I hit again but instead of breaking it, I springed back from an unpredictable force, seems like someone is preventing the magic to crack!

I summoned up my remaining strength in my sword and tried again, this time I went straight flying inside, breaking through the magic as I heard aecha cheering for me. The sparks that rose when I hit the invisible sheath died down, as I rose up on my feet while feeling a little bit weary.

Aecha came running towards me before hugging me tightly as she cried happily, "I know you will come to save me, jungkookie"

"How could I not! After all you are one of my closest friend " I replies while hugging her back as she sniffed a little before detaching away,

"Why did you take this much time? "

"He was fighting with my sent ghost, right jungkookie! " The dark king suddenly exclaimed behind me, his voice dripping with pure sarcasm and mockery

"And you might have also already watched how your weak ghost flied away?" I responded as I turned towards him, he cocked his head at the archa who was hiding behind me

"She is my friend's soon to be bride, and the wedding will be held tommorrow. Sorry, you are not invited" he states, as my eyes squit in confusion and shock

"What? "

"You didn't expect me to abduct this fucking fairy for nothing! My dumb friend falls in love with her, and now, she is his confirmed girlfriend"

"What the heck you are talking about"

"Well, I repeat this sentence too to my friend when he enclose this secret to me. I don't know what he find beautiful in this fair mould of shit" 
Taehyung says as he flickered the purple hue of his iris back just to let me know he was rolling his eyes on us

🔹🔸🔹

Stay tuned and stay happy
What do you think about jungkook in this chapter?
I hope you enjoy the chapter, and yaah,
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

Zuha––---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 19.2K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...
231K 8.3K 49
" Please what Papilio? Want more? Or want deeper? " He slowed down his speed , he's teasing me. I became frustrated at his actions. I'm about to say...
1.7M 61.8K 64
Being the boss of a mafia comes with great responsibilities. You have to show no mercy. You have to be strong. You have to be ready for anything. And...
124K 4K 33
??? : Kill taehyung and have his blood so you can be a powerful prince ... Jk : Sure I will.... Started - MARCH 9 . 2021 End - April 12. 2024 WARNING...