Wanted dead and alive ~ A Hel...

By BabyDragon05

Thirty years after the attack on London. Integra has kept a secret that could save the Hellsing family line... More

Chapter one wanted dead and alive
Chapter two It only beguins
Chapter three Plans to celibrate talks to kill
Chapter four A night to remember
Chapter five The explanations lead to unwanted guests
Chapter six New recruits
Chapter seven Jealous demons can have clousure
Chapter eight Expected meetings unexpected surprises
Chapter nine Training that can kill
Chapter ten The aftermath
Chapter eleven Saying good by
Chapter twelve Rules of the title
Chapter thirteen The substitute
Chapter fourteen The devil with in him
Chapter fifteen Confesions with a hint of insanity
Chapter sixteen News to challange
Chapter seventeen The night she rises
Chapter eighteen The traitors
Chapter ninteen The new hellsing
Chapter twenty The restrictions and levels of the vampire
Chapter twenty one Changing perspective and shape
Chapter twenty two A Christmas they will never forget
Chapter twenty three A series of unexpected turns
Chapter twenty four Aranging ones life
Chapter twenty five Terror of the night
Chapter twenty six The way we fall
Chapter twenty eight Only in our dreams
Chapter twenty nine Past the point of war
Chapter thirty This is the end

Chapter twenty seven Aranging fate

979 23 12
By BabyDragon05

Chapter twenty seven
Arranging fate

"An attack on the city?" Thomas commented as he brought a first aid kit to Jane's bed side. She was sitting on the hotel bed, in the penthouse, dressed in evening attire, talking with Thomas about the raid at the building. At the moment, she was utterly tired and not in a very good mood from her confrontation with Alucard.

"Yes, lucky for us if Mr Gregory hadn't shown up and tried to do away with me, we would have never known about it. I am simply relived that whole affair is over and the organization can focus on more important subjects. Once we get back on our feet again, then things will calm down and go back to normal."

"So you are putting this whole murderer business behind you then?" Thomas asked opening the kit tacking bandages and alcohol rub out.

Jane sighed. "It would seem so since there is no murderer to pursue anymore, though the subject of Integra's death has been on my mind for so long, I have no idea what to do next. It's not like I can just forget three years of relentless heart break, and expect to move on in one day." She explained as she took the alcohol rub and bandages from Thomas.

"No Mistress you can not, but would you rather forget and never remember it, or learn from it and heal over time?"

Jane smiled at him. "I suppose learn from it, but it won't be easy."

"Mistress if anything in life was easy what is the point of life to begin with, it is suppose to be a challenge." He clarified. "All you need is patience, then every thing will fall into place, trust me."
He walked over to a silver cart he had brought up, and produced a tray of food to her.

"Here is your dinner my lady." He said cheerfully. Jane nodded, but was absent, not very pleased with how this evening was turning out. He placed the tray on her bed side table, then smiled lightly. "What is troubling you Mistress?" He asked with supreme genteelness. Jane glances to him, then returned her gaze to the floor.

"I have been cooped up in this business for too long Thomas, not with the organization it self, but I mean not having much of a life besides the organization ." She sighed. "I need to go out again, get back to the good old days when I did not have to deal with vampires and complicated relations."

Thomas raised his brows with worry. "Are you wanting to quit your position in the organization?"

"No, no my dear butler, I mean actually out, with people. Going to a coffee shop, to the park, to a show, or restaurant even. It seems an eternity since I have done such things. Trust me I have no intentions to leave the Organization though. It is my life now."

Thomas's gaze of worry softened, becoming soothed and relaxed. His opportunity had arrived so he bowed and smiled. "I think I may have just the event to cure you of this need."

Jane looked to him. "Do you?" She asked, to which he nodded happily.

"Yes Mistress, it is a Party of sorts. A patron of ours had invited us to an event at their estate. It has long since past however, he is conveniently holding another next week on Friday, and if you feel up to it, I may take you."

Jane's face gradually light up in to a interested smile, she sat up and leaned forward a bit. "A sort of celebration Thomas? Why did you not tell me sooner, I would have replied back to them my self."

"You were far to busy at the time, and so I took care of the arrangements, it was no trouble."

"Which one of our patrons had invited us?"

"Sir John butler."

"Ah, our most charitable patron, as I understand it."

"Indeed." Thomas agreed.

Jane then tapped her chin in deep thought. "And should I attend this event of his, there would be a excellent chance that he may increase our income from him, if the cards are played correctly of course.Whose to say, we could make a profit from this evening, and may have a closer relationship with him." Jane smiled. "Seems a perfect opportunity for improvement." She looked to Thomas, he smiled as well.

"Yes Mistress, once we return home and you are given a day or so for your cheek to heal we may go and enjoy an evening abroad. Not chasing monster, or battling the undead."

"An evening of peace." She finished for him.

"Exactly." Thomas nodded. "All the more reason to return to the estate as soon as possible."
Jane agreed then the two discussed a plan in what is to be done, until Jane became tired and Thomas left her to sleep. They both however, failed to notice a pair of red eyes glaring down at them in pure rage. The eyes narrowed as a growl was heard, then they disappeared.
~
The next day the company left Budapest on a rental jet, since the original was damaged still. Over the flight Jane had not seen or heard Alucard, though it was day time so she assumed he and Seras were asleep below. Once they all returned home, Jane was put to ease and seemed for a while to forget all that had happened, business went as normal and life began again. However, she only saw Seras and when she asked where Alucard was, Seras only said he requested not to be destined, and needed to be left alone.

Over the next week, Jane restored the organization to its regular clock work and by Wednesday went about her normal routine with no problems involving her health, or stress from her work. Jane was once again behind her desk, going through paper work, having meetings with her generals, discussing different training options, expanding facilities, and also holding staff meetings with Thomas.

As her butler had hoped, Jane was quickly back in the swing of things, better than he had thought. What eased Thomas the most was Jane did not sleep in her office any more, nor did she insist upon obsessing over the recent death of the 'demon'.

Like a good servant to his Mistress, Thomas hid the Golden mask in his room, and locked it away safely. As much as he admired her perseverance, the subject had to be put aside and forgotten no matter what happened.
It was time to move on.

The day of Sir John Butler's next scheduled event arrived. Jane was more than happy to be leaving the estate on a brighter tone. She was not out to kill, or to hunt, or even to have a meeting abroad, she was leaving to enjoy an evening, for once.

Since the event was for formal attire Jane, with the help of Devin, chose the appropriate dress for the night. It was decided, that she would wear a velvet green slim fit, complete with matching accessories, once Jane had it on and the back was clasped together tightly. With the help of make up, and a few days of healing the gashes on her cheek was nearly concealed, and all together healed. She looked at her reflection, then nodded in approval glancing to Devin.

"This should do for to nights purposes." Jane remarked.

Devin smiled widely. "Yes it will my lady, no doubt Sir Butler will fall for you with that dress on."

Jane looks up slightly, then laughed to her self. "I have no intentions to have any one fall for me tonight, I am there because I was invited. And also propose a longer relation with this man. He is our most powerful patron, and pays us well. It would be a benefit to the organization to have a close friend such as him."

Devin furrows her brows, then picked up Jane's cloths on the bed. "But my lady, I thought you were going because you wanted to find a suitor for you to marry." Jane's eyes widen, a small smirk on her lips.

"I don't know where you heard such a thing Miss Henderson, I had no such intentions about my visit to night. Who did you hear this from?"

" Mr. Thomas Holt my lady. He told me that you were to see a man to night, and that I was to make you look your best."

"You mean for an arranged affair?" Jane turned and looked Devin directly in the face. "I have made no such plans."

Devin shuffled on her feet uneasily. "Perhapses he is hoping you meet Sir Butler and like him, as you said you wanted a closed relation with him, a one of infatuation could only help."

Jane took a moment to consider Devin's words. "Of course." She spoke, relief in her voice. "The only reason he wants me to be there is, should I catch the mans fancy he may help the organization with more income, and save us the next few years from debt. Perhapses it is not the most convenient way to inquire for financial aid, but it can only work in our favor."

Devin nodded in agreement. "You are a devious thinker my lady, quite the scandal."

Jane laughed. "It would seem so."

A quiet nock at the door brought the two women form their giggles Devin opened it and saw Thomas in a formal butlers uniform. "Good evening Miss Henderson." He smiled.

"Evening." She replied.

"Is the mistress ready to go?" Devin stepped aside and allowed Thomas to see Jane in her dress. He smiles brightly, and walked in. "My lady you look stunning."

"Thank you my dear butler." Jane smiled. "But let's not just stand here." She walked out her bed room and into her parlor where her fur coat waited. "We have places to go and people to see."

Thomas put the coat over her arms, took her hand in his, and lead her to the Limousine in the front drive. Carefully he opened the door, leaned her into the car, and proceeded to the front of the vehicle. With in a matter of moments the car drove across the gravel path of the estate, making its way toward London. As the car slipped through the Hellsing gates, a snaking like vapor of black attached it self to the back of the limousine. It festered there a moment, then disappeared into the car itself.
~

The sky line of London rose over the horizon as the sun had gone down, leaving the sky to glow from the millions of lights the city seemed to be made of. The Limousine sped past the city's boarder line, trashed with the remains of the city's former self, now at once engulfed in the brightness and hustle of the night. At night the city became even more alive.

Construction sights sprayed out sparks of fire from the workers hands, people moved quickly along the crowded streets, cars zipped along newly paved roads, and windows in every building were on. Jane was more than pleased to see her city thriving and expanding, not only toward but vertically too.
New skyscrapers of glistening metal shine against the moon light and the random sparks of fire from the construction. Three years ago, some of these buildings and towers were just being planned, now they were real, and layering to the magnificence of her city.

Near the center of the hive city, the new uptown estates, homes and mansions were built to support the supper rich, officials, politicians, and the occasional cinema star. These lots were built quickly and yet cost just as much as a building to construct.

The houses lined along each other in a curving line of elegance till a clear lot became visible. There, a tall stretch of grass and apple trees were built up, till they engulfed a large estate. It was not as large as the Hellsing Organization, nor was as grand looking. But exceeded the usual home for any normal Englishman.

The grounds were rightly named The Apple gate estate, for the entire permitter was speckled in fully grown apple tree. Each one with an abundance of pink flowers, ready to bare fruit. The limousine rounded the gravel path between rows of these trees, then roared before the front. There a large water fountain of an angel and two lions, spouting water from their mouths.

The front of the estate was decorated in small lights, stringing from window to window. From the large balconies, long drapes were over the railing, the symbol of an angel and lions engraved in gold over the red fabric. Each side of the estate was light up by blinding sky lights that shone in a deep gold color along the walls, appearing to make the building it self shimmer.
The Hellsing limousine pulled to a halt, stoping just at the estate steps. At one two uniformed men came to the car. One went to the driver side door to take the car for Thomas, the other opened the passenger door for Jane.

"Welcome to The Apple gate estates, mistress." He offered his hand, allowing Jane to step from her seat and stand tall on the gravel way. She thanked the valet, then waited for Thomas to take her arm. He seemed nervous, then straightened his bow tie, tacking her arm in his.

"Sir Hellsing." He bowed to her, before leading her up the stairs to the entrance. Thomas then handed off the invitations to the welcoming comity.

The name of lady Hellsing was whispered quickly throughout the employment, steadily trickling to the guests. With in no time at all, every one knew Sir Jane Lynn Hellsing was among them. Jane and Thomas however, did not heed or care to mind the quiet gossip fluttering about them. They both held their heads high strolling into the main foray were the event was taking place. Thomas gracefully escorted Jane to the side a bit, speaking low to her, like a good butler should.

"My lady, Sir John Butler has not yet joined his guests, he enjoys arriving fashionably late for these events. When he comes down to greet the company, I will leave your side to secure an audience. In that time you must do what you can for his attention."

Jane nodded slowly, yet glanced at him with a knowing smirk. "Of course, we must thank our host for the invitation."

Thomas raised his brows and smiled. "Yes that would be most appropriate."

In the time it took for Sir John Butler to arrive Thomas and Jane had already walked twice about the foray. They would see an occasional partner in business and greet them kindly, but other than that, the liveliness of the event was lacking.

With in an hour after they had a arrived, the man finally showed him self at the top of his foray stair. The guests in attendance clapped and greeted Sir Butler warmly, despite his fashionable tardiness. Thomas became excited by his arrival looking toward Sir Butler with great eagerness.

He lead Jane toward the ring of people surrounding their host, most of them being women. Allowing, Thomas to approach Sir butler, and announce him self. Sir butler raised a brow to Thomas, never having seen him before, but smiled at him anyway. The two talked a moment, and once Thomas identified him self, Sir Butler's face turned to one of respect.
He shook Thomas's hand and leaned in on what he had to say.

At this time Jane took the opportunity to study the young man. He was attractive enough, a fine hard jaw, broad shoulders, strong chest, and child like eyes that seems to sparkle ever so often. If asked, Jane would say he was pleasing to see, a face any person would love to admire but nothing breath tacking.

Once Thomas and Sir Butler finished their chat, Thomas led the host to Jane. "Mistress, my I introduce Sir John butler. Sir Butler, Lady Jane Hellsing ." Jane extended her hand to the bachelor, having him take her delicate fingers and kiss them sweetly.

"It is an honor to meet you my lady, and even more so to have you in my home." He complemented, smiling at her kindly. Jane took back her hand after his greeting, bowing her head a little.

"The honor is all mine, it was only fair that I attend when you have donated so much to my organization. You have my gratitude." From that point Sir Butler made it his goal to see to Jane's every need and want, though she was flattered by him, she was solely there on business.

After her insistence on her being comfortable, she lulled him into talking with her on a more professional matter. He did not hesitate to talk with her, seeming very open to anything she had to say. Jane brought up the subject of the organization and its needs financially. Giving him any and all scenarios that the Organization would have, to need more in the way of income. Sir Butler caught on quickly, being a seasoned business man he saw her point plainly.

"So I assume you wish to make a deal for equal trade?" He said twirling a glass of champaign in his hand.

"Yes, we need only five percent more in finances to reach the goal for this years supply of ammunition. I am sure you need no reminder as to why, but having these products is essential."
She stopped to drink from her own glass. "And after, let's say, two years from now, when we have stopped all of our adversaries, we will return fifteen percent back to you. And considering the rate we are seeing attacks, you may even have your percentage doubled. I ask what I need from my benefactors, but pay more so back. Your donations to my organization are what I lean on for the safety of Englishmen."

Sir Butler looked intently at all Jane said, more than pleased to receive fifteen percent back of his donations. Yet on occasion gazed fondly at her, accompanied by a small smile. "Your offer is most welcome and accepted. I am more than happy to meet your request, all you had to do was ask, my lady."

Jane breathed out, relief foaming in her chest. "You do me a great kindness, and aid in the protection of your country. Thank you good Sir, this will not be forgotten."

Now satisfied with her handy work in securing her men with more supplies to come. Her demeanor was far more relaxed than before, not slipping on her appropriate edict, but now attempting to enjoy her self. Thomas was also pleased, but looked at Sir Butler expectantly. The young man caught his eye and cleared his throat.

"Claude!" He called over his shoulder. At his summons, a fine looking Buttler came to his side, wearing similar glasses that Thomas had.

"Yes my lord." He bowed.

"Please take Mr. Holt to my office and help him settle the amount his lady needs for her Organization."

Claude bowed. "Of course my lord." He looked to Thomas, opening his arms toward the stair case. "This way, please sir."

"Excuse me my lady." Thomas bowed to Jane, then left with Claude, both walking proudly and with out shame. The highest calibre of Butlers must keep a professional appearance, no matter the time. Once Jane and Sir Butler were alone, he offered his arm to her.

"Would the Lady of Hellsing care to dance with me?" He asked kindly.
Jane smiled a bit at his request, and took his arm with a light hold. They strolled to the middle of the Foray where, already, a host of partners were dancing to a waltz. Thanks to Thomas, Jane already had vigorous lessons on formal dancing. So with out hesitation she danced with her business partner on the dance floor.

"I must say my lady, you look very lovely in that dress." Sir butler complemented, finding something to say to break their silence. Jane raised a brow to him, but smiled, amused by him.

"Thank you." She found his foolish complements to her both adorable ,and quite unprofessional for a well off patron.

Yet the two danced a moment more before Jane felt more than awkward with Sir Butler. "I need a drink." She said quickly after the song ended, feeling less incline to frolic about with a flirtatious business partner. Seeing her need, Sir Butler him self went to fetch her a refreshment leaving her to sit at a table resting her head in her hand.

She shook her head slowly, mentally prepared to talk finances with this man, not flirt.
With in a matter of moments after Sir butler left, a glass of blood red wine was offered to her. She looked up at the glass a bit wide eyed. "That was fast." She said, tacking the glass. He chuckled behind her, and put his hands on her shoulders, making her tense up and clench her jaw.

"Speed is one of my many qualities, my master." Jane's eyes snapped wide open then spun her head around, finding Alucard towering behind her.
He bore the usual smug smirk on his face, but was not dressed in his usual outfit. He had on a normal black tux, complete with a matching tie, his hair was even combed back and a pair of purple glasses rested on his nose to mask his red eyes.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as calmly as she could while still sounding displeased. Alucard took her hand and kissed it smoothly.

"I was invited." He smiled.

Jane laughed sarcastically. "I find that unbelievably hard to believe, considering no one here knows who you even are." She stood from her chair took him by the sleeve and pulled him into a secluded corner where she could scold him properly. "Do not lie to your master, why are you here?"

"I told you I was invited in."

Jane glared at him. "You are so full of it, I should suspend you from blood for three months with out one drop. I can not believe you left the estate with out my consent or telling me." She hissed in a quiet manor, not wanting the attention of the other guests to her vampire slave.

Alucard chuckled at her mockingly. "What a fitting punishment, quite severe. However, despite your very intimidating threat I will not sit idle while my belongings are traded off."

"It is not a threat, it is a fact." She jabbed a finger at his chest. "And what belongings do you speak of?"

Alucard tilted his head, smiling down at her. "That should be obvious."

It took Jane a moment to put together his smile and his words. Once they were connected, her face contorted into a blush and furious snarl.

"No, are you insane, what gave you the idea that I am a belonging of yours? You are my slave and prisoner, I am your master. At no point in that contract does it say, that I am in any shape or form yours." She hisses through barred teeth. "This little idea you have ends now, tonight. I won't have you walking around thinking such things. And why on earth would think I am being traded off, how ridicules." Alucard's smirk deepened to a more evil grin at her obliviousness.

"Ah, so he has not told you why you are really here then." He chuckled. "How blind you are master, so foolish not to see what is really happening here."

Jane furrowed her brows. "What are you talking about?"

Alucard opened his arms, leaning to her like he had a great secret to tell. "Is it so hard to fathom? You, my master, whisked off to a lively party after a quite substantial blow to your days. Thomas, your faithful Buttler, is understandably worried about you and decides to take matters into his own hands. Already there is a fine young lad who is generous to your organization every year. He is a bachelor, wealthy, and clearly has a fancy for the lovely master of Hellsing. What dose your Buttler do to ensure your family line and keep you from the nightly raids of the damned? He arranges a meeting for the two of you. What hope does he have in that, hmm? Think very carefully master, what could your trusted Buttler have been planning the entire time?"

Jane, stared at him, the entire scenario playing in her mind. Quickly, the pieces of the puzzle came together with a snap. Her demeanor slipping into a silent anger filled expression. She glared outward, toward the people in general, fuming deeply.

"Thomas."
She snarled, clenching her fists together tightly. Then walked directly into the foray again, hunting down her faithful Buttler. Alucard watched he a moment, a sickly wicked expression on his face. He manifested next to Jane, taking her hand and twirling her to another secluded space where all was dim and the crowds where gone. He held her close as Jane became furious at his actions pushing and shoved him away.

"Alucard!" Jane screeched. "What are you doing we are in public!"

"Would you prefer to do this somewhere more private, like my coffin perhaps, yes that sounds quite enjoyable."

"No!" Jane hissed. "Let go of me Vampire, I order you to-." Before she could finish her command, Alucard stroked her jawline gently, and brought his face nose to nose with hers. At the closeness of him, her words were sucked out of her mouth, the feeling of cotton on her tongue, stoping all speech.

"You are so delicious." He breathed in a whisper.

"Just leave me alone." She hissed.

"Impossible." He remarked. "I will never leave you, even when you think your alone, I will always be with you."

"How comforting, perhaps I should restrain your ass to the nearest dumpster!"

"Oh, so cruel."

"Not as cruel as I could be vampire."

"Then please my master punish me, I've been such a bad boy. I feel the need to be corrected."

Jane recoiled at his comment, pushing away from his chest, trying to escape him. He chucked at her and brought his voice low and persuasive, catching her attention so she would listen to only to him.

"You have been betrayed." He whispered, keeping her attention from her power of an order. Jane was stunned by his proximity so much she was speechless. "Thomas takes your trust and uses it to lure you into a relationship with a pathetic, pampered child. He abuses your faith in him and throws it away."

Alucard trailed his gloved fingers up her spine, arching her back to him. "Think of this as a reminder, you are better than these lower species and must demand their respect. You will not allow the scum of this earth to control your life in such a way, it is presumptuous and disrespectful of Thomas. You must demand absolute power over yourself and take it." He purred to her softly. "You deserve so much better than what is being offered here by these pathetic boys." Jane shivered at his touch, yet managed to struggle a bit from him, fighting for her will back. Alucard took her chin in his fingers tilting his head to her cheek, hovering his dead lips over her warm flesh where her wound was.
He lowered his lips to her concealed scars and kissed them gently, then trailed his kisses to her jaw line and neck. carefully, slowly, he opened his mouth and gnawed her throat with his fangs that were concealed, until now.

Moving his lips to her ear then in a harsh whisper said. "You deserve me. Why should you put your trust in a man who trades your life with out consent?" He continued. "Who is it that you can really trust my master, who is it?"

He gently brushed his fingers along her collar bone, pushing the fabric of her dress, exposing her neck and a good deal of cleavage. Jane however, did not seem to care about what he was doing, only felt a fluttering sensation in her stomach and slightly pulling the vampire toward her.

He smirked darkly at how quickly her defenses fell toward him, then gazed down at her soft neck, with a lovely view of her chest. Gently, slowly, he placed his lips on her throat kissing the skin from her jaw line to her collar bone. He even went so far as to lick the sensitive areas of her neck, caressing them with his fangs and tip of his tongue.
Alucard wanted Jane to feel every bit of his passion towards her. The lust, pleasure, need, everything he wanted from her. For now he would start with his fangs and tongue, making small indention's where ever he pleased.

Jane sighed softy, the pleasureful sensations from Alucard's tongue over powered her will to fight against him and stand for her beliefs. She now was breaking the laws she was meant to uphold and now for some reason she did not care. Jane was enraptured by him as his tongue slid up and down her neck in small, flicking, motions. It felt like a wet, cool, sticky, saliva covered, serpent. Slithering over her trembling skin. Bringing out untouched emotions fluttering in the depths of her gizzard.

"Would it be so bad?" He asked after feeling her pleasure grow inside her. "To be mine forever, would you be so unhappy?"

Jane opened her eyes, staring at him, a fierce blush over her cheeks. "Alucard, I don't hate you, I never did. You know what any of this would do to the organization and how it would effect me? I can not allow this to proceed." She said trembling, pushing at his chest gently. "This is a fact that has been passed down for generations. I can not let that tradition fall apart now with you, it would tare me to bits. This is something you and I can not control. It must stop."

"I can control it."He insured quietly, raising his hands to her hips, his words stern but still soft. "I will just have to changes the rules to this game, to were you won't refuse me. The laws of Hellsing can, have, and will be changed."

She shook her head."You don't have that kind of power, no one dose. You can't change laws written in stone. Therefore, I cannot be with you, and must repress any feeling that I have imagined. This is a false emotion, I must destroy it."

Alucard moved closer, placing her small hands on his chest. He caressed her back softly, almost pleadingly as if he were desperate.

"Everything you say is contrary to how fast your heart is beating, and how you react to my touch. Your body does not lie to me, it gives you away."
Jane exhaled a shaky breath, wanting to agree with him, she did want him, but fought for her position.

"Regardless, it can not be, I won't let you have power over me and risk the efficiency of my organization. Don't you see this is a disaster waiting to happen. "Jane whimpered pathetically, trying to escape his closeness. "I am putting an end to this, you can not stop it."

"Yes. I. Can." Alucard breathed, bringing his lips just inches from hers.
"I can command, condemn, charm, seduce, and hypnotize any subject I wish. Wouldn't a creature with the powers to command nature, and beasts be able to show passion to you? Surly if I were to catch your fancy I could do more than any other human would dream of with you."

Jane shook her head pathetically. "Your a vampire, I'm human, most importantly a Hellsing. I couldn't do it."

With his middle finger, Alucard tilted her face toward him, with a snap. "Let go of your pride, forget your family name, open your heart to me and I will show you such passion and beauty that you have never imagined."

"No." Jane said confidently. "It wouldn't work." She said less confident, as if she suddenly were taken aback. Alucard narrowed his eyes, disliking her constant rejection.

"Opposites attract Jane, I am attracted to you." He pulled Jane's faced towards his, she shook her head as he delve in closer to her lips. Jane tried to escape his clutches, but in truth she did not want to leave at all. "Let me have you." He whispered so sweetly. "Let me love you, give me your complete devotion and the world is yours. I will give you everything as you see fit to have it, my loyalty, passion, heart, all yours. Take what you wish, rule me, make me your slave in any way you desire and I shall bend to your will. But please, give me your love, open your heart to me, then all shall be yours."

Jane melted in his words and became consumed by them, so for one second, closed her eyes listening to him. She let her guard slip for one moment in their own ecstasy, where his lips just touched hers, ready to embrace his kiss, one last time.

"My lady?" A voice asked from behind her and Alucard. Jane was pulled out of her daze with the Vampire, pushing her self out of his arms. She looked back and saw Sir Butler standing there with a drink in his hand.

Sir Butler looked hard at the tall, dark man behind Jane, unsure by what he saw. "My lady here is your drink." He said handing it to jane. She took it with out complaint, drinking it down with one swig, and moved quickly away from the vampire. "Who is this man my lady?" Sir Butler asked, looking Alucard up and down. Before Jane could answer Alucard spoke for her.

"Mr Bruneian, a close friend and associate to the lady Helsing. Forgive me for not introducing my self, the lady and I were talking 'privately'." He offered his hand to Sir Butler, which he took and shook. Any sign of hostility or animalistic power disappeared from Alucard, leaving Sir Butler oddly intrigued, and Jane speechless with her moth ajar.

"Well Mr Bruneian, it is a privilege to meet you, may I inquire as to the business you and the lady do? We are all men of the trade here, no reason not to find a common ground."
Alucard did not smirk or even crack a smile, he put his hands behind his back, standing tall and thin as a slab of ice. Only in his eyes could one see any sign of his inner mechanics shining through. All Jane had to do was see behind the glasses, then watch the gears of his mind tick and turn with a cruel intellect.

"I work in weapons technology, supply the organization with its defense needs, and also have a hand in the personal protection of the lady her self." He adjusted his purple glasses like a young school boy, allowing the unsuspecting eye to believe he was a distinguished student of the trade. Only on closer inspection would one second guess them selfs and see his demeanor as powerful, and dominant. With the turn of his head a natural respect was given by all, putting any doubt and suspicion behind to admire the man before them.

"It is no wonder she is able to go anywhere with out my self at her side. With all the trouble she gets in it is a laborious job to keep an eye on her." He looked to Sir Butler. "I am sure you understand, personal relations with the Hellsing organization can be very, life threatening."

Alucard continued about the subject on the dangers of the Organization, more than willing to scar the boy. He possessed a gleeful air about him as he talked, while Sir Butler was indeed concerned by the words 'life threatening'. His peach skin turned a shade of white, the boyish features became hard with worry. Yet after a moment of his own minor concern, he brushed away the doubt and stood as proud as he could.

Alucard found this amusing, even though the man before him was tall for human standards, Sir Butler was but a child before the tower that was Alucard. So any affect the man had in mind by standing proud was cast away, shamefully.

Jane who, the entire time the two talked leaned against a wall, and had a hand to her head and a look of pain on her face. She wanted to spit out the truth about Alucard right then and there, or laugh at how idiotic the entire situation was. It was like a classic mystery were the 'hero' of the story tries to save the maiden, and yet sees the villain directly in front of him and misses it. Therefore, dose not save the maiden, is destroyed by the villain, accomplishing nothing. It was all just a big game they were playing, all of them trying to achieve some greater goal.

Thomas wanted a match for Jane to continue the line, then after a fashion
saving the world. Sir butler simply wanted the girl, while Alucard had a drive to get rid of Sir butler then make his necessary moves to his goal, to her. Jane wanted financial benefits for her organization, nothing but moves and plays to what they all wanted.

None truly were there for the sake of the dance, but all playing some game to achieve their desire, a web crossed over by wants and needs. This obvious revelation was made clear to Jane as she reclined against the wall, smirking oh so slowly. If it was all just a game then no option would be correct other than to win. She pulled her head away from her hand and looked at the two men dueling silently with their poses and broadness of their chests. All she had too do was chuckle into her hand, Sir Butler and Alucard looked at her with curious expressions.

Jane pushed off the wall and walked directly to the beverage bar, leaving the men. Jane captured another glass of wine wanting to feel the alcohol work its hand on her, and with any luck she would be comfortably drunk by the end of the night.After what felt like fifteen minutes Thomas came to stand next to her, a pleasant smile was on his face.

"Congratulations Mistress, you have managed to secure fifteen percent for this years income." He smiled showing her the bill arrangements in a folder. Jane glanced at the folder, took it in her hands, then grimaced.

"Well done Thomas." She mumbled.

"Are you alright?" Thomas asked noticing the agitated look on her face.

"No not particularly." She stated.

"What ever is the matter?"

Jane glared at Thomas and put her glass down. "Am I correct in assuming that you had arranged for Sir Butler and I to become engaged?"

Thomas raised his brows. "Well my lady nothing was set in stone, I simply wanted you to meet this man and-"

"And fall in love with him continuing the Hellsing line." She finished for him. "Did it not occur to you even ask me first?" She snapped.

Thomas lowered his head slightly. "I thought that this would
be an ideal opportunity for the organization and you."

Jane's face faded red with frustration. "I have enough on my plate already with organization it self. The last thing I need is a man getting in my way." She hissed. "I can not believe you went ahead and planned this with out my consent. Right now Thomas I am not pleased and and so close to having a fit right here. You should have asked me first, because now that boy is in danger with us by mixing him in with me! Now, if we secured our business here, I do not wish to spend another minuet at this place." Jane walked from the table with Thomas at her heels. "We will thank Sir Butler for his compliance and the invitation to his house, then we are leaving."

Jane marched back to her previous spot where, surprisingly, Alucard and Sir Butler were still standing there talking. Once they noticed Jane and Thomas approaching, Alucard and Thomas made fierce eye contact on the spot. Thomas's face sank in anger, the vampire only smirked.

"You had to show up and complicate things didn't you?" Thomas said, glaring at Alucard.

"Surprise." The vampire cheered, tilting his head and smiling.

"Enough." Jane hissed between her teeth then looked at Sir Butler. "We appreciate your kind invitation to us for the evening Sir Butler, but some complications had come up at home and I must leave immediately."

Sir butler frowned a bit. "I am sorry to hear that. But is there any chance, after your complications are resolved, that I see you again?" He said hopefully. Jane cringed, Alucard sneered ,and Thomas crossed his fingers with hope.

"I will see, if there is any indication that I can, you will be notified. But until then, don't hold your breath." Sir Butler smiled lightly, said his goodby, then allowed the small troop to finally leave the house.
Jane's limo was already at hand and she got into the car with out saying another word to Alucard or Thomas, both could feel the anger radiating from Jane as she fumed in her seat. Thomas had to take the front seat and drive while leaving the two in the back to fend for themselves however, Jane did not speak a word and Alucard was content to be silent.

At the estate Jane immediately put Alucard's punishment in to effect and took away his blood for the evening, she would decide latter for how long. This did not very much upset Alucard, only annoyed him causing Thomas to be unsatisfied. He was bold enough to confront Jane about it, even though she was still sizzling with anger.

"Why are you concerned with the vampires punishment, I can decide that for my self." Jane clarified as she eat in the kitchen.

Thomas hesitated. "I quiet understand my lady, but should it happen again there is no guarantee that he would control him self."

"Next time?" Jane slammed her utensil down. "There won't be a next time, I am not putting my self through an arranged relationship with a boy I hardly know! And you are as much to blame for this evening as he is, so do not talk to me about controlling ones self."

"Yes I understand that, but please see my reason for insisting that you reconsider." Jane irritably listened. "Mistress I am not blind, I know you and Alucard have had close relations, quite recently. I don't know, nor want to know what they were, but I know it occurred. I do this for your protection, I would not arrange this with out your word if it were not important. I am trying to preserve Integra's line. She was an amazing woman, and I would be crushed if I ever saw her family deteriorate."Jane's hard gaze stiffened at the mention of Integra, allowing him to talk on for his defense with the matter.

"I ask only that you give Sir Butler a chance, try to engage with him and give me hope. I do not demand that you marry him, true love is certainly an option for you. But I just want the best for you." He insisted.

Jane sat quiet and still, her head and eyes working slowly but deeply at his words, feeling her heart take over her mind for the decision. "What would you have me do?" She asked quietly.

Thomas breathed in quickly with anticipation. "I would recommend you schedule a lunch in, or dinner with him, preferably next weekend at the latest. Try to get to know him and relate to him, like you would any one else."

"And the vampire?" Jane asked glumly.

"Leave that to me." Thomas said. " I will take care of it and save you the trouble." He said with a kind smile.

~
Thomas took no time in for-filling his goal for the evening. As soon as he was finished talking with Jane, he and a few select men for the job marched down in to Alucard's dungeon. They found him sitting on his throne, petting the three Bersika Wolves that lived with him now. He seemed amused by his wolves with a pleasant smirk on his face. But once he saw Thomas and the men barge into his domain, a quick snarl appeared.

The wolves followed suit, growing at the intruders, their fur spiked, showing their white sharp teeth. The men protected them selfs, producing large chains for the wolves, while others had dart guns to knock them out. The men with the guns shot the wolves, leaving them down on the ground with in seconds.
Alucard was enraged by his new pets treated so terribly, but even more infuriated when he saw what the men brought for him.

The silver chains and leather strap constrictors that he was so familiar with were brought by Thomas's command. The butler watched as the men pushed Alucard back with the silver to the opposite dungeon wall.
Since Alucard was under the contract he was forbidden to harm or resist the men when it came to punishment.
So they stripped him of his red coat and black suit leaving him in only the leather strapped garment underneath.

He was then pushed against the back of his dungeon chained, strapped, pulled and constricted to the wall. The silver chairs were bound across his chest and arms, then locked in place with blessed silver.

Alucard growled in rage, snapped his jaws at the men when they came near, and pulled against his own restraints. This was both uncomfortable and humiliating for him to be confined by the mortals that should be worshiping him. It made his blood boil to be treated so when he could easily kill them all with no effort. Yet he was, so mangled in his chains he could no longer move.

Once he was safely locked and bound, Thomas stepped forward, looking down at the vampire. Alucard growled at him from under his thick hair, disgusted that he had to look up to a human from the damn floor. Thomas seemed however, to enjoy the view from where he was. Though he did not bask or gloat, he kept his emotions in check.

"I want you to know that this is for Jane's own good, if you truly cared for her, you would understand."

Alucard pulled in his restraints toward Thomas, making the wall behind him groan, and his chains creak under the pressure. Thomas did not flinch back or blink, he only stared down at the monster at his feet. Alucard chuckled darkly, getting as close to Thomas's face as he could so his eyes could blaze in to the humans.

"Your attempt to hold me is in vain." He laughed, practically spitting in Thomas's face. "She will not forget me just because you lock me away, these chains change nothing!" He snapped. "She will think of me and want me back! And once I am freed." Alucard paused. "I will tear you to shreds and take her back as mine!"

Thomas looked down on the vampire expressionless. "As terrifying as that sounds I am sure you will do no such thing. You see the contract forbids you from killing me, and Jane....well ." He said calmly. "She will be seeing other people now."

Alucard's eyes widened and the chains around him became slack, but they snapped back with intensity as his body and face constricted against the chains toward Thomas. He roared, cursed in his native language, thrashed him self with full force against all that was holding him.

"Try all you like vampire." Thomas said. "This has to be done." He then walked away from Alucard to the door, glanced back once at Alucard, then slammed the door shut. After the door was closed the vampire stopped struggling all together, sitting still and motionless on the stone floor. He reclined his head against the wall while his eyes gave off the only light in the darkness, his wolves were dragged off so he was now alone, at least alone physically.
He looked up to his cave like celling, reaching out to Jane in her sleep, letting her see all that had happened to him and the anguish he now felt.

This awoke her with fright, causing Jane to shiver then cry from the impact of his emotion. Alucard then realized she did not order his punishment, only Thomas took the opportunity to have Alucard locked away so brutally. He let the link between he and Jane go allowing her sleep. Yet he kept a literal eye on her that appeared in a corner of her room, so no one would disturb her rest.
~
As promised Jane rescheduled a lunch in with sir Butler, but refused to have any dinner with him. She was still very uncomfortable with the whole scheme, preferring to stay away from the boy as much as possible however, only for the sake of Thomas, and perhapses to free her heart from the grip of Alucard, she agreed to go through with it.

The more she thought about the lunch it self, the more comfortable with the idea she became, true it was a waist of her time, yet she might as well enjoy her time out and try to get something out of it. And should the whole thing not work, then she could not be put to blame for trying, all she could really do was wait and see.

As for Alucard Thomas had assured her that he was perfectly fine and well aware of what was going to happen. He made sure to put Jane's doubt to rest over the vampire. Unfortunately she was not eased, she knew Alucard had been with her in some way the other night, and she saw what happened to him.

Despite all common sense Jane pitied him, wished he would do right to avoid the punishment. But she also missed him. She had to admit, it was a bit too quiet around the estate with out him causing trouble. Seras minded her self and was no problem at all, she came and went as she please. But Alucard had to be watched constantly. Jane figured that a vampire at his age and who he was would make up for any immaturity or mischief. However, it seemed that it did not.

She missed him and on occasion caught her self thinking about their kiss together, then stopping her self short, reprimanding her head for such thoughts.

Down below the vampire heard everything in his dungeon. The sounds from above that were spoken or thought stuffed down to his ears, bombarding him constantly. It was a comfort however, to know that Jane was thinking of him, she had not forgotten him, as Thomas had said.

Alucard was fear it self in many cases, but the one thing he 'feared' was being lost and forgotten in the stream of time. He did not want to disappear like so many others who will never be made immortal by history.
Alucard was so used to eternal glorification, the never ending exsistance that he adapted to but loathed deeply. And to have it gone and forgotten, lost forever did not compute with him, at least not any more. Such feeling as as those he was glad to be rid of, and threw away recently after his new life began.

Most importantly he did not want to be alone in his eternal expansion, luckily he had the police girl to journey with him, but she was only his fledgling.
He wanted something more than a servant with him, he wanted a companion, a person to call his own, his flesh and blood. Seras was of his blood but not of his own flesh, she never drank his blood, therefore not what he needed.
Now the one he wanted to make his own flesh was leaving his side, going off to see this boy, abandoning him in time. With the restraints holding Alucard back, there was little he could do to stop her. All his power and yet the No life king was held back by a few chains, ridiculous, humiliating, shameful.

So now he sat there at rock bottom, as Jane moved away from him day by day. Due to the chatter he was hearing above, soon she would be out of his reach the longer he stayed there. He would not stand for such a thing, nor let low life humans take what was most precious away from him. Not this time.
~
Above in the buzz of London Jane was suffering her own punishment, she had agreed and went along with the lunch that Thomas so eagerly wanted, at fist it was not bad yet as time went on Sir Butler asked for another get together, then another, then another, and then another. He even insisted that the next time they met that I be for a dinner and that she was to wear something very formal.

This not only took up a great deal of Jane's time where she could be finishing work, but also a major annoyance to her. It is not that the boy was rude, unattractive, or uninteresting, it is just that he was as bland as a sheet of paper. There was nothing about Sir Butler that captures Jane's attention, imagination, or fancy.

'Now Alucard on the other hand.'Jane though, as one who really caught her imagination, but stopped her self in mid though, she had to try and not think of him that evening.

To her great embarrassment, when she met Sir butler at his chosen restaurant for dinner, it was at her old job the nook. He was dressed in a full suit with all the trimmings, while she tried to keep it simple. When they were seated at a table Jane did her best to avoid eye contact with any one she used to work with, while keeping light conversation with Sir Butler.

He constantly complemented on how beautiful she looked, that she was destined for greatness, and any other dried out words of affection he thought off.
Jane answered back to his waisted flattery with nods, short answers, and pretending not to hear what he said. We're this under any other circumstance she may have enjoyed her self. But this was down right heart breaking. To make the night even better he had somehow hired a violinist to play for them, bought the finest bottle of wine money could buy, and just started at her with those child like blue eyes.

She was trapped at that table with all of this surrounding her, she clawed inside her self swearing to do anything to get out of this mess. Her body was rigid, uncomfortable, she felt like she was going to be sick due to the sheer awkwardness. After about an hour of them just sitting there, while eating dinner Sir Butler spoke.

"My lady Hellsing." he started, Jane looked up to him with a painful expression, but smiled.

'Dear God what?' She thought.

"I just wanted to say that these days spending time with you, have been the most wonderful, and lovely days I have ever had. I never been so happy."

"That's sweet." Jane complemented.

'I wish I could say the same.' Her mind snapped back.

"You see my lady, I know that we have only known each other a few days, and that you are very busy, but-" Jane raised her brows fearful of what he might say, he seemed shy and self aware of what he wanted to say. "What I mean my lady is, I have very deep feelings for you."

"Deep?"She questioned.

"And I have been thinking very hard about us."

"Us?"

"And tonight I very much wanted to talk about." he hesitated. "Love."Jane nearly choked on her food, an had to gulp down water to get any sort of air again.

"Love?!" She said out loud in a gasp.

"Yes" he laughed childishly. "It is a bit sudden I know, but I really think that we are developing something here."

"Love?!" Jane repeated as if she were a broken record. "Sir Butler this not just sudden it is unthinkable, I hardly know you proper."

He blushed as if blind to her meaning. "Oh I know my lady you see I love you dearly, my heart has been captured by you."

"That may be sir but I certainly do not feel the same. I do not think you know what love even is." She tried to explain.

"Is it not perfect then?!" He said with a large smile, leaving Jane confused.

"You can teach me all about it. I know I love you and once you see what I feel, you will love me too." He said happily.

Jane now saw the entirety of this man. Those who were born rich with out the knowledge of humility, and modesty where the exact result of a overgrown infant. He simply did not seem to understand that she was not interested, or even knew what love was her self.

To Jane love was a wide ocean that had yet to be fully explored, she was frightened to sail those seas with anyone. Love was a ship that only a few people In her life sailed. Her mother, and Integra were the only passengers on that ship. On her own barge she was alone in love, having her self as crew and captain. She wanted to sail alone while the ones she loved sailed close behind her.

What could she have possibly know about true love when she had never experienced it for a mate before? What could she ever hope to teach this child when they both were oblivious to the raw passion that exploded in love. Jane's ship still sailed adrift in the sea of love, unable to harbor, unable to let go. Not with out help, some one to pull her ashore. Sir Buttler was not that person.

Sir Butler pulled a small black box from his pocket, then went down on one knee. The neighboring tables gawked at them with small 'aww' sounds as if Jane's situation was cute. Her face turned a shade of Crimson, praying that everything happening was a dream, a joke, some prank that would be over once she woke up from this nightmare.

Unfortunately he did open the box, and low and behold a huge diamond studded with smaller diamonds with a pure silver band around the gems. Jane certainly did gasp, wanting to shed tears. But not for how happy she was, she felt overly rushed in the whole affair and pity for the boy. He had no idea what he was doing.

"My dear lady Hellsing." He said in a dramatic fashion. "Would you please take this ring as a token of my love, become my wife?"

'Love?!' Jane screamed in her mind. 'He does not know the meaning of love, what is this to him some sort of walk in the park, or some cheap game? He barely knows me, asked anything of me, only complements me. He has the audacity to ask me to marry him after such a short time, that is an insult to me and him self! The nerve, I could never love some one so empty headed as this boy. I don't even know his family, how could I accept such a horrendous assumption on his part?!"

Jane barred her teeth, and held her fists firmly. "Sir butler." She said in a shaky voice. "I am flattered but I can not and will not accept your proposal."

Sir butler blinked, then shrugged it off as if he did not understand so he lifted up the ring so she could see it better. "I see no reason why you can't, I have the ring see. It is all taken care of."

Jane widened her eyes. "No, Sir, I don't want to marry you." She clarified. "And if that hinders our relation in business then so be it but I must decline."

"But I love you and once you love me.-"

Jane stood from her seat unable to hear another word of this nonsense. "Don't you understand?" She hissed quietly. "You do not truly love me and I do not love you. What you love is my appearance and wealth that comes with my name, you may not even realize that but it is true. You do not even know my full name, and yet you ask me this. Dear Sir such a request of me is impossible under every category of the word no. You have gone about this all wrong and assume too much."

Sir butler shook his head. "That can not be my lady for I do love you. I have never felt this way about anyone before in my life. Explain that to me, if it is not true love what els can it be?"

"Immaturity." She clarified. "What you feel is a lack of understanding involving the nature of people like me, and the basics of affection. So instead of tacking your time in this investment of my heart you jump into action with no regard for my feelings. Your lack of experience with love is why you feel so strongly. But that will pass, and you see the error of your ways."

"But my heart belongs to you, just let your heart be with.-"

"My heart is not up for your hands Sir Butler." Jane commanded, her temper now reaching dangerous levels. "My love belongs too-!"

She stopped her self, realizing what she wanted to say. It was occult, wrong, and against everything she ever promised to protect. A crime in of it self.
Yet it was what she felt to be true, what her first thoughts were when she thought of her love. It never failed, when her cheeks turned red, or when Jane would fade away into a day dream she would always come back to Alucard. Some invisible chain kept her linked to the vampire and refusing her to go to far from him, what it was, she did not know.

But it was painfully clear every where she turned that she had passionate feelings for her undead friend. She felt more free and alive with him than she had with any other man. Obviously she did not meet many men she was interested in but this was - different.

All he had done for her had turned her hate for Alucard in to respect, to understanding, to friendship, and now an unbridled passion she could no longer fight. Every way she turned he was always there to help her, to keep her safe, to guide her. Every single path in her life thus far has always led back to him. Back to her one place of happiness, back to her true feelings, back to Hellaing, back to her love. And now she betrayed the one person who was most precious and in need of her while she stood there arguing with some aristocrat. Her true friend was locked away in a dark dungeon by him self, in the void. Jane had seen and heard the lonely cry from Alucard in the past and recently, she knew he was begging for her warmth and company.

But she ignored him, the man who was with her every step of the way for duty, pride, fear, self righteousness. How could Jane stand for such a thing as that, it was shameful. Jane furrowed her brows looking hard at Sir Butler.

"I am sorry but this is not going to work." She dismissed her self at once, leaving Sir Butler by him self at the table still on one knee, a look of astonishment on his face.
Jane marched out of the restaurant and found her car parked not too far off. Jane drove like a mad man back to the estate, tears building in her eyes at what she had done to Alucard. No doubt Jane had pushed more harm on the vampire than she did to Sir Butler.

Once Jane arrived back home she made certain not to disturb the house, and not have Thomas find her. She made all haste to get to the dungeons quickly.

Her black dress flowed behind her as she ran down the red hallway, to the golden mirror on the wall. She pressed the hidden button and now having no fear, dove into the darkness below. Jane came to the iron door that lead into Alucard's dungeon then threw it open, letting light explode down the steps from above. She sped down the steps until she reached the bottom, breathless.

There she saw Alucard's throne, empty. He and the Bersika wolves were gone. Jane ran to his coffin, despite it being night time praying he would be there. However, before she opened the lid, she caught a glimpse of two red orbs watching her. She starred at them a moment as they started at her, until she realized who they belonged too.

Jane carefully stepped away from the coffin and approached the eyes till her own adjusted to the darkness. Now she could see the chained and mangled body of Alucard against the wall. Jane gasped at the awful sight then collapsed on her knees next to him.
He looked at her with dull eyes as she grabbed the chains, trying to set him free. Unfortunately she did not have the key to the chains, so worked on the leather straps instead.

"I am so sorry Alucard." Jane rasped as she ripped away the leather from him. She failed however, to realize the more straps she took away the harder the pressure became on the chains. They began to creak with the strain that was holding Alucard, the wall behind him groaned as everything constricted against him. His face was dull from lack of blood while his hair held a few dark grey strands.

"You came." Alucard whispered, brushing his face against her cheek like a cat giving affection. Jane stopped working then looked at him for a moment, she took his face in her hands and kissed him slowly, deeply, letting her emotion bleed through her mouth. She wrapped her arm around his neck causing Alucard to pull against the chains with a growl. Jane moved away from his lips resting her forehead against his with her eyes closed.

"Of course I did, I was not going to let you rot down here like this.

Alucard leaned to her as much as he could, grateful and pleased that she came to 'rescue' him.
"Your kindness is overwhelming master." He purred. "But What about that boy you were with, is he not your date for the evening?" He asked in a hiss as his mouth turned into a hard snarl.

"You don't worry about him, I called the entire thing off, it was ridicules." Jane replied as she got back to work on the straps. Alucard moved his head so it was in front of hers again, stopping her.

"Why?" He asked softly. "Why did you do that?"

Jane blinked with a light blush, then looked down to the straps. "He was a self absorbed aristocrat who was to blind to see what was right In front of him the entire time." She huffed and glanced at Alucard. "Just like me."

His eyes widened, the dull glimmer in his irises shimmered to a vibrant crimson. His usual toothy sharp smile returned to his dark face, and his hands hungered to break free from the restraints. "So you came back to me my little hellsing, you came to me out of all people."

Jane shrugged, continuing to work on his leather straps. "I guess I did." She blushed. "Be quiet now so I can finish." Jane said but was not fast enough to fit his needs. Alucard needed to be released now, quickly, and with out delay. The wait to hold her was becoming torture for him, despite his great virtue of patience, he wanted to touch her right then.

"Jane." He growled becoming very impatient with her hand work.

"I know, I'm trying." She struggled to unwind the last leather bond. Her hands were moving at such a harsh rate that they became red, bruised, and calloused from the hard leather. This slowed her speed making Alucard hiss with frustration as the chains rattled with his strength against them.

Yet finally, Jane got the last bond untied snapping it away violently. Jane jumped back from the crack of the chains as they shattered into a million pieces, glimmering in the air till gravity smashed them to the floor.

Alucard's large, slender, bulk like body fell as he broke his last restraints. The sound of thunder and the flash of lightning exploding with the broken chains. He landed just in front of Jane on his hands and knees as she stared at him in shock from him breaking free so fiercely. Yet that did not stop her from gawking from the magnificent horror of him.

Alucard inhaled air in a growl, then crawled to Jane untill he was close enough to place his head against hers. He took her hands in his, kissing the callouses on her pink skin. The gentle cold of his lips against her bruised flesh felt amazing to her.

"Your hands are damaged." He whispered.

"Don't mind them," Jane shrugged. "They should be better tomorrow. Besides it was worth the little hurt there was."

He kissed them again, this time a little longer. "Thank you my master." He bowed his head to her.

"Don't thank me." She said sternly, he glanced at her. "I have done nothing to earn your praise, I should be asking for your forgiveness, I was the one who caused all this. Please forgive me."

He smirked at her, raising his gaze to meet her own. "I may see my self coming to forgive you-" he said. "If-."

Jane looked to him with expecting eyes. "If?"

Alucard lifted her hands to his chest, pulling her close. "If you tell me why you have set me free." Jane tilted her head smiling sweetly, caressing his thick hair. He purred deeply at her touch, leaning toward her to get as close as he could.

"What a obvious question." She stated. "I am surprised Vampire king, that you have not figured it out."

"Enlighten me." He smirked.

Jane huffed in amusement and placed her forehead against his, breathing in his sent, feeling his closes, embracing the emotion that resonated only with him. Here she could finally bring her adrift ship and harbor in Alucard's arms, she could finally reach the shore.

"I love you." Jane said quietly, causing her cheeks to blush red. Alucard gazed at her not entirely sure he heard her right, but the more he pondered the more he was sure of it. She had said I love you to him, the one being on this earth who was least likely to receive love of any kind.
He thought he felt a jolt of excitement course through his sanguine streams. Before he had only known, lust, four-play with his current victims, one night stands, a hit and run with a woman, even practiced polygamy frequently with his brides. But something like love was a rare occasion. The last time he could remember a relation with a woman that involved love was so far back in his existence that he could not remember her face.

Alucard had to think harshly to the past few years to as far back as his time being human to fathom what love was anymore. In fact he specifically remembered hating Jane, he wanted her dead, gone, and forgotten.
Now he was holding her close to him gently, with out the slightest sign of hostility from either of them.

He could not understand how in just a few short years, not even a blink in the time of a vampire, they came to common ground, actually desiring one another. Alucard was not even aware of what he truly was doing until Jane said it for him. They loved each other. He stroked her cheek sensually with his cool talon like fingers, sending shiver in its wake.

Jane sighed and held his hand to her cheek. "I may be damned and sent to hell for saying it, but-."

Alucard held her to him protectively as if what she said had threatened her. Hearing that she was bound for hell did not please him. "Do not say such things." He hissed, anger clear in his voice. "I do not want to hear you even speak of that again, do you understand?"

Jane crouched away from his anger. "If you say so." She mumbled pressing her face against his chest. "I just don't want anyone finding out or els-" Alucard placed his fingers over her mouth to silence her. He did not want her ramble of doom to spoil his surprising good mood.

"Enough." He whispered. "No more talk of what may happen. You will not be bothered by them if you do not think of them." He said in a commanding voice, but was careful not to frighten her, he wanted her to trust him. "I will not let them tear us apart. You are mine and nothing will change it. Not even the Hellsing organization. However, I will indulge in other conversations with you, should you feel the need to talk."

Jane raised her head to him from his chest. "Like what?"

He smirked, his eyes beaming at her like fire against the cool air, heating her cheeks. "It all depends on what you want to talk about." Jane got the hint, pulled him to her, gently pressing her lips against his in slow circular motions.

The bold move on her part surprised both him and Jane, but neither took back the action. They simply embraced each other's lips. Jane slid her hands over his shoulders as he delicately tiptoed his fingers along her side. She pecked his cool lips slowly, tasting his darkness on her flesh. Alucard did the same, lightly pressing his mouth against hers. Feeling her heat grow with each kiss to his lips. Jane was not adventurous enough to open her mouth to him, so kept it simple, just butterfly kissing him the best she could.

This was nice if one was a timid kisser however, Alucard was not so timid, and became ravenous quickly due to her lack of emotion to him. So he elected to amplify the kiss by grasping her hair with one hand and trailed down her abdomen with the other. Though there were complications Alucard had to remember, to control his action, and not hurt or scare her. Otherwise the consequences could be fatal to them both. He kept his lips over hers slow but constantly nipped at her skin sending shivers through her.

This did more than Alucard hoped for, Jane became excited and perhapses even aroused by his sensual bites that she pushed against him. Nearly straddling his lap, kissing him with renewed energy.

The vampire was surprised by this and decided to see what els she would do if persuaded further. He pulled his lips away from hers then leaned further into the darkness. Alucard sat against the cobbled wall, begging for her to follow. Once Jane returned to him, he let her have her way and do what she pleased. Unfortunately she had no idea what to do.

"Touch me." He pleaded in a rough purring voice, lifting his head against the wall for her ease. Jane hesitated to comply, but was too curious to resist. She placed her hand beside his mouth so that her thumb rested over his lips. He teased her and flicked his tongue against her warm thumb. She gasped then raised her other hand to caress down his leather, strapped covered chest. He sighed, moaned, even deeply hissed at her touch, egging her on to be rough and more adventurous with him.

Jane raised her head next to his, kissing his throat, making his breathing hitch with pleasure. She kissed his collar bone, jawline, cheek, then just under his bottom lip, there she ran her hand down over his arms and abs, actually enjoying the sounds he made. Alucard lifted his leg so that it pass between her legs and she had sat on his thigh, pressing her against him.

"You keep your self so far from me my little Hellsing." He purred. "Come closer." He whispered,
his lips brushing agains hers. Jane sighed at his touch, trying not to be so weak to his special hands but having some considerable difficulty. He noticed her slight resistance and hesitation to him. "You are not frightened are you?" He asked, placing his large hands against her back to arch her nearer to him.

She blushed. "Would you believe me if I said I was nervous, and perhapses even intimidated." Jane lowered her head a bit from embarrassment. "I have never done this before."

"There is no need to be intimidated." He chuckled lifting he chin to him, so he could see her eyes. "I will teach you the proper things to do at such times as these, how to react, what to feel, and besides, I won't bite."

Jane rolled her eyes. "I am not so much frightened of your bite as I am of what may come of it."

He chuckled and pressed her against him so his mouth was next her hear. "That is the least thing you should be worried about concerning my bite." He whispered causing her to shiver uncontrollably. His sticky tongue slithered along her ear then nipped her ear lobe making her squeak. Alucard smirked then brought his hands down, slowly over her body till they reached the ends of her skirt.

His fingers lifted the folds of the dress and tiptoed up her thighs as his lips met hers again. She whimpered into him and wrapped her arms around his neck then timidly extended her tongue into his mouth. He tasted like the night melted with the afterglow of blood. So odd was the flavor of his darkness that Jane was entrances by it.

She was so enraptured in fact that she carelessly let the side of her tongue slide against one of his fangs. At once she drew back from the prick with a wince from the pain. Alucard growled with the taste of her blood fresh in his mouth. He seized the back of her neck and tilted her head upward, he delved in and sucked the delicious liquid from her. This pleased him as their saliva and her blood mingled to supply both with a flavor of ecstasy. Where Jane should have been discussed by her own blood being taken from her mouth but she was surprisingly very compliant and had no objection.

When her small wound began to clot and blood could no longer be had, Alucard detached his lips from hers, exhaling deeply. She opened her caramel eyes looking up at him with a dreamy vagueness in her eyes. He laughed at her.

"I thoroughly enjoyed that ." He smiled, Jane nodded smiled as well.

"It was certainly interesting."

"Would you like me to show you more?" He asked innocently. Again Jane nodded, she was so intoxicated from his passion that she was equivalent to a thoroughly drunk individual.

Alucard leaned his mouth towards hers, laced his fingers in-between her own, lulling her forward to his chest so they pressed against each other. " I will begin by showing you how to properly charm a woman." He whispered then proceeded to act out the following.

"First one must make sure that the lady is comfortable enough, and make an effort to please her every need." He removed his hands from under her dress then moved them up her back massaging the doubt in her away with each stroke of his talons. Jane melted from his fingers feeling him to be an expert with those hands. She was already comfortable before but now she was seduced into a cat like drowsiness. He smirked darkly at Jane's response to him and did not hesitate to pursue her pleasure.

"Once she is relaxed." He continued softly. "Then the gentleman will takes his lady's delegate jaw like so." Alucard tilted her jaw toward him and pressed his lips against Jane's jaw line, slowly kissing and lightly ruining his tongue along her sensitive jaw. "And torment her until she will begs for more." He hissed in a growl.

Jane was completely taken by his precise and skilled mouth working on her jaw line. Everything he predicted in that moment came true, she was very nearly ready to start that begging to him. Alucard teased and toyed with her relentlessly, slipping her further and further into submission. Every move he made a carefully planned lead to his ultimate goal.

He was so bold as to trail his kisses down her throat and over her soft collar bone, knowing that this would tip her over to his side for the rest of the evening. Jane however, felt him inch closer and closer to her concealed breasts and became self aware of what he was doing and what she was letting him do. She opened her eyes and gasped at how quickly but gently he was inching toward her breasts, it felt amazing and beautiful, but her morals said otherwise.

"Alucard." She gasped but sounded more like a moan.

"Hmmm?" He growled at her, adoring the sound of her shrill pleasure filled voice but did not stop. He figured this was her plea for more so he turned more aggressively on her, using his fangs to harshly gnaw upward on her throat, which hurt more than gave any sort of pleasure.

Alucard considered this his greatest privilege to perform such act of affection to his master, his instincts told him to continue and increase the intensity of his passion. Though, to Jane's delicate human skin, his fangs left painful scratches along her neck, she could only imagine how agonizing it must feel to have him bite her.

"A-Alucard." Jane whimpered through her bared teeth. He growled again not stopping causing her to hiss in air from the pain. "Alucard!" She screamed, this time it was harsh enough to catch his attention as not normal. He snapped his head away from her throat, seeing the look on her face he released her, his eyes becoming hard. Jane placed a shaking hand in her neck, looked back on her palm, then sighed with relief when no blood appeared on her skin, just strings of saliva.
She sat in the stone floor taking a moment to pray and thank God that he had not bitten her. Now she knew what to expect when Alucard spoke of pleasure, only his version involved his fangs and was not very pleasing with her skin at the rate of power he used with them.

The vampire him self stared at her with his black heart in his throat, he did not think he was too harsh with her. In fact he was quite sure the kind of attention she was receiving was his most passionate ways of displaying his want for her with out tacking her purity.
Yet if she felt threatened by his affection then who is to say that she would run from him, she would leave him alone in the dark again from fear of his wrath on her. He gripped his fists at the thought of her abandoning his side, not knowing if she would ever come back or be traded off to some rich fop and have him in servitude for the rest of his existence. The hate of loosing his master, his little Hellsing caught his chest fiercely.
In his opinion though, it was too late for Jane to refuse him, far too late. She had her chance to run and reject any feelings to him, but she came back and confessed to him. Jane had crossed the point of no return, she touched and kissed what was forbidden. It was too late for her to say no, she belonged to him now.

Yet he was caught with curiosity when he heard her quiet giggles. Alucard crawled away from the wall and loomed over her to hear. Jane looked up to him with her face red and eyes wide with a shy smile on her bruised lips. Alucard was confused but pleased she was not upset with him or very much hurt.

"I had always wondered what it would be like to have a vampire bite my neck." She rasped. "I can honestly say it was not how I imagined it."

Alucard blinked. "Had I hurt you?" He asked quickly.

"You left a pretty good scratch down my neck but I was more frightened than hurt. I am just relived no blood was spilt."

"Forgive me master." He laid his head in the floor before her. "I had no intention to harm or frighten you, I  am so terribly sorry." He said, hoping she would forgive him and not reconsider her decisions to be with him. She took his chin in her fingers and lifted his face to hers. A pleasant and warm smile on her face that was forgiving as well as kind.

"I know vampire, your instincts got away with you." She stroked his cheek with her thumb and rested her head against his. "Let's just stick to the simple things for now, give me time to adjust to you. And after that time you may be free to be more adventurous with me."

Alucard purred to Jane for her unbelievable kindness and understanding of him. He closed his eyes, rubbing his self against her with all of his affection. Her kindness to him was more than he deserved, it graced him and made his possessiveness for her deepen.

"Thank you my master." He breathed. "I will be patient." He raised his hand to her face, caressing her gently. They held each other in the gloom of his dungeon for some time that he failed to notice Jane gradually fell asleep. He had rested his head on her lap enjoying her warmth not minding the science for once. When he fully accepted the time of night and how tired his master was he raised his head to Jane's, finding her on the verge of sleep. It was cruel of him to have her stay awake due to his wants, and it was not healthy for her to be in the dank cold of his dungeon for too long.

"My little Hellsing." He called. She nodded vacantly her eyes slightly open. Jane leaned on his shoulder snuggling to him. Alucard chucked, tilted her chin, and kissed her warm lips softly. Jane was now asleep as he kissed her, a lovely smile on her face.

He broke this kiss then scooped her in his arms, teleporting them to her own bed room. The curtains to the room widows were open letting the late moon shine brightly with in the crisp room. Alucard gently placed Jane on her bed, letting her dark hair and black dress trail against the bleach white bed. He smirked down at her, kissed her forehead, gazed at her a moment more, then disappeared just as the door to Jane's bedroom opened.

At the door Devin poked her head inside with Thomas behind her. A look of shock on her face at seeing Jane in her bed asleep. Thomas looked into the room also seeing Jane, then gave Devin a hard look.

"She was not there a moment ago." Devin swore in a whisper.

"Clearly she is there now." He stated then closed her door. "When did she return home?" He asked her a little louder.

Devin shrugged. "I can not say, her car was in the garage at eleven twenty but when I came to her chambers she was no were to be found."

Thomas furrowed his brows, a slight tremor shifting down his spine yet, he kept his doubt hidden. "Well at least she is in bed now, that is good enough for me." He put a hand on Devin's shoulder. "Go to bed Miss Henderson, I will close up here for the evening. You have done plenty, thank you."

Devin nodded and left the parlor to her own bed room, Thomas stayed behind returning inside Jane's bed room. He was not so surprised that she till wore her dress from earlier, knowing she was more than likely tired and went straight to bed. He gently touched her cheek finding her skin to be quite cool. Thomas frowned then covered her body with blankets to warm her. As he did do he caught a glimpse of her neck, only one side was covered in multiple red marks that ran the length of her neck.

Thomas gasped at the marks, unfamiliar with them making him concerned. It did not look like she had a rash of any sort, perhapses she could have been scratching her self to harshly, but Thomas did not know. He lightly touched her throat careful not to wake her, finding that they were similar to claws marks on human skin. He sneered at them but did not dare disturb Jane from her sleep. Thomas resolved to ask her about it in the morning, though it did not ease him in the slightest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 283 9
Vampires exist. It is the duty of Hellsing, an organization sponsored by the British government, to hide that frightening fact and protect the blissf...
1.1K 87 17
*#1 in #alexanderanderson on 5/25/22* *#1 in andercard on 7/27/22* Alucard and Alexander Anderson are best described as archenemies. They hate each o...
27.3K 590 19
The Hellsing Organization acquires a new vampire, (Y/N), who soon finds out being a vampire isn't just about blood... (I originally intended this to...
15.1K 465 20
Integra has felt deeper feelings for Alucard, that she has not be able to express. She is bent on keeping control of herself, her emotions and her ac...