Night watcher, I am Chloe Bou...

By onwardsouth

After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, m... More

Realization (Part 1)
Realization (Part 2)
Realization (Part 3)
Grace
Siblings
Departure (Part 1)
Departure (Part 2)
Departure (Part 3)
The time of 3 months: Arrival
The time of 3 months: Town Aurium
The time of 3 months: Encounters
Dissociation
Truth be told (Part 1)
Truth be told (Part 2)
Truth be told (Part 3)
Truth be told (Part 4)
Mr. Cuddly
Change in 'her'
Field trip (Part 1)
Field trip (Part 2)
Field trip (Part 3)
Field trip (Part 4)
Field trip (Part 5)
Field trip (Part 6)
Field trip (Part 7)
Field trip (Part 8)
Field trip (Part 9)
Field trip (Part 10)
A/n note: Important announcement
Field trip (Part 12)
Field trip (Part 13)
Her treasure
Call-out behavior
Confession
Disaster festival: Start of the day
Disaster festival: The Banquet
Disaster festival: Reunion
Disaster festival: Why I left
Disaster festival: The situation
Disaster festival: Fall of misfortune

Field trip (Part 11)

3.8K 252 56
By onwardsouth

A/n:

Hello everyone! Author's here and I want to say that I am back!

Everything has been shorted out.

First of all I want to say thank you for all the love and patience that all of you gave me.

And yep, the story will continue from now on without such a long break..... I hope.

Anyway, thank you all again!!

And enjoy the chapter!
___________________________________________

" Guys! Do any of you perhaps have any way to call the heroes? " Asked Max.

Aliyah shared a secret glance with Marinette and received a nod from her.

" Me. I do have a way. " Said Aliyah.

" Really? " Asked Sabrina.

" Yes. "

Upon hearing that, everyone cheered up. Except, of course, Natalie.

She gave a cold gaze to Aliyah internally.

" Alright let's go with that! " Said Neno.

And everyone agreed.

" Ok but before that we shall split up. " Suggest Aliyah.

" And why is that? " Asked Natalie who definitely was not liking whatever the hell was going on.

" Natalie, at least listen to her. " Assured Adrian.

" But Adrian- "

" Please. " 

" .. Fine. "

" Thanks Adrian. " Thanked Aliyah as she received a nod back from him. " So what I was saying was we should split up in groups of two before Chloe gets defeated and Reflecta comes chasing after us. "

" But wouldn't staying together be a much better option for us? " Asked Rose.

' Sorry Rose, but then Marinette can't be able to turn into Ladybug. ' thought Aliyah.

" Well, for the fact, only I know a way that can call Ladybug and other heroes here. In case, that Reflecta did come after us then staying together means that there is a chance that she will get me. Things can go really bad after that and in that case there will be no help coming for us. "

" Considered we did go with your plan and everyone did split up but then what if she comes after you? " Asked Max.

" In that case, it will be Marinette, who I will be with, can do the job. "

" Why Marinette? Wouldn't Natalie be more effective? I mean she is the only adult here. " Asked Max again.

" He is right, let 𝘮𝘦 do it. " Said Natalie.

" No. " Firmly refused Aliyah. " That will not help. To summon the heroes, I am going to start a live show on my Ladyblog. I am the only one who at least knows Ladybug a bit better here thanks to a fortunate coincidence. And also fortunately, the other person who also happens to know her as well in a bit better way is Marinette who once got engaged with an akumatised villain who was apparently in love with her- "

" Marinette, what!? " Exclaimed Sabrine as everyone else showed their concern as well.

" Don't worry guys, things get shorted soon after that. " Assured Marinette.

" Yeah and that's why only Marinette is suitable here other than me. And even though you all do have met her as well but it would be better for us, who once have worked with her, even though by sheer coincidence and a bit of bad luck I must add. Also, Marinette had also helped me before in my videos so please try  to understand the situation guys. As for Miss Natalie that I can say has never worked with Ladybug at all before so I can't leave the job to you, I'm sorry, even if you are the only adult here. "

" Well, in that case, shouldn't you just share the Ladyblog profile with everyone here, of course except Natalie, and we all will do the same as what you just said? " Suggested Luka who was still wearing his upset face.

" No Luka. First off all, no one but me and Marinette here ever came face to face with a villain to record an attack situation before, sorry to say but you all have no experience in this field of work and second I can't just share my Ladyblog's profile to people, not even the close ones. You understand that right? "

" It makes sense. " Said Zoe. " So what now? "

Everyone agreed and so does Natalie, after all if she didn't it could have raised some suspension.

" But why two people group? And who will go with who? " Added Zoe.

" We can't wonder alone, that's certain, and more people will just cause trouble to the plan. As for who will go with who, Me and Marinette. "

Upon hearing that Neno secretly locked his eyes with her and gave a concerned look as if he was certain that Aliyah was going to be involved in something dangerous and was willing to go with her for assistance.

In response, as if Aliyah understood his heart, she shook her head slightly so no one else would notice her.

Neno accepted her decision and backed off his request.

Aliyah continues,
" Mylene and Kim, Neno and Rose... Max and Sabrina, Zoe with Luka and Adrian will be with Miss Natal- "

" Hold on! " Interrupted Adrian.

" Hm!? " The sudden interruption caused Aliyah to jump. " What happened Adrian? "

" I just noticed that dad is nowhere to be seen!- "

Natalie flinched.

" -He wasn't even with us the time this whole commotion started! "

" He told me that he was going to the washroom. " Natalie tried to resurrect him.

" That's the point here! He could be in danger himself! Natalie!! I can only count on you here! "

" What? "

" Yes! Save dad, please. "

" No Adrian, your safety comes first. "

" Miss Natalie, You can leave him with me and Rose. " Said Neno with a determined face.

Rose nodded her head in agreement as well.

" But- "

" Please. I don't know how dad is right now, I am very worried. Only you can help in this situation. Please, Natalie, find dad. " Now Adrian's worries were visible clearly on his face.

" * sigh *.. Fine. " Even though she knows that Gabriel is all right, she has to put up a face for a worried son. " I will go and find him. " On hearing that, Adrian lit up. " But make sure to be safe 𝘈𝘵. 𝘈𝘭𝘭. 𝘊𝘰𝘴𝘵. Understood? "

" Yes ma'am! And you too. "

She smiled a little as she nodded back and ran to a different direction than where all of them were running to.

" Alright everyone! " Aliyah gets everyone's attention. " Split up! "

Everyone started to run in random directions with their assigned partners.

' Dad, please be safe... I have to become Cat Noir as soon as Aliyah starts the live show! No wait, that can raise some suspension on my identity if I show up right at the start of the live show. Like as if I was personally here even before the commotion started and I can't let that happen. Not with Chloe being around... Ok let's show up after Ladybug shows up. Becoming Cat Noir is not hard now anyway. With Natalie I would have never been able to have a chance to but with Neno and Rose I can simply just split up in the heat of the moment. Alright! Let's do just that! ' thought Adrian.

On Marinette's side.

After some running.

Marinette and Aliyah are now in a small storage room for floor mops and other cleaning stuffs.

" Alright. We should be far enough now. " Stated Aliyah after she carefully examined all directions around the room and inside the room.

" Yeah. Tikki! " Called Marinette.

" Here! Let's do this, Marinette! " Answered Tikki.

Marinette nodded,
" Tikki, spots on! Hah! " She transformed. " Aliyah. "

" Yes! "

" I want you to start your Ladyblog live so that Cat Noir can also come here. "

" You can count on me! I will start right now! "

" Good. "

" But Mari- I mean Ladybug, who will help you till then? "

" You don't have to worry about that. I know just the people for the job. "

" Neno? "

" No. His work now is to be with Adrian and Rose but don't worry I know who to choose thanks to your grouping. "

" Alright then. "

Then they both split up in their own different directions.

On Chloe's side.

She is still fighting Reflecta all by herself but there was one more problem for her to worry about now.

....

Damn! I am reaching my limits!

My body is getting more and more exhausted by each passing moment!

It seems that Reflecta-lised people don't get the exact same physics as the original body after all.

Shit!

As my mind was getting distracted subconsciously, Reflecta took notice of it and kicked me in my stomach and I fell back at some distance.

" Cough!! "

I tried to sit up but struggled. My hands were shaking.

It is not denying now.

The game is in her hands.

... I'm doomed.

Hell.

" Heh! " I let out a laugh in frustration as my body was aching with pain and my expression was as ugly as it can get plus all that beating up is not helping much.

She leaped towards me.

I am done for... Seriously.

I grinned my teeth on the acceptance of my defeat.

But then suddenly everything went in fast motion and I wasn't able to comprehend my situation at all.

.... What happened?,
I thought to myself after gaining a little awareness.

" You ok? "

I looked at my side and found a yellow and black figure was swinging while getting a hold of me tightly from my waist.

Vesperia.

Haa. So finally they came. Ladybug should be nearby as well.

" Yep. All thanks to your 𝘰𝘩-𝘴𝘰 fast arrival." Even though I was tired and all beaten up but sarcasm was the only thing that came out of my mouth in the sight of these lazy ass heroes.

She landed beside the white poster where we all were hiding before Reflecta burst in.

" We are very sorry for being late. " She then placed her hands on my shoulder and made a confident expression. " But don't worry. We will absolutely not let all your efforts go to waste. Rest here, I am assigned to protect you while others will handle Reflecta. " And then stand at a little distance from me, all attention to the fight, in her attack pose while ready to fight or fly with me if the situation calls.

Her speech...

Clichè as it is but I got to say I'm impressed. She is ridiculous in being a hero but I do have to say that she does get the charm to be called one.

I then noticed that while Vesperia was protecting me, Ladybug and Viperion were fighting Reflecta near the entrance door.

" *Sigh* " I let out a sigh as I was warned out.

Anyway, I can rest a little now.

Soon after, Cat Noir joined the fight as well.

That was a good move to join late, Cat Noir. I see, you are taking my advice from before seriously. This way no one can say that you were here from before.

It was also when I noticed that my backpack was missing...

Where in the name of Voldemort's nose is my bag!?!?

Oh right! I left it under the poster.

I looked inside and found my bag was eating dirt on the dirty floor.

" Ugh! Gotta throw this away later. "

Anyway. It was not like I was in any better condition than that.

Like, first, I am looking like a pink doll of a toddler who is experimented on with expired makeup and what not and then been beating up made me look like a thrown in the dustbin doll after use!

Thank you akumatised Julika, I hate pink now.

I repeat, I utterly 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 pink now.

" Chloe! Are you ok!? " Said Ladybug from behind me.

I looked behind her and found the other two heroes were there as well.

What?

Reflecta is defeated?

Wait, 𝘴o why am I still reflecta-lised. I didn't change back.

...Don't tell me...

" Reflecta got away. " As if he knew what I was thinking said Cat Noir.

Hearing that I let out my utterly disappointed look.

" You know that you are four people, right? Three as one was with me. And yet she manages to run away? Not to mention isn't Vaiperion's power time reversal? So how exactly did she manage to run away? "

" It was me. I let her go. " Answered Vaiperion.

" Why? "

" I turned back time multiple times but every time she ended up hurting someone badly... Specifically you and Vesperia. There was also a time when Vesperia ended up unconscious and even after so much attempt we failed so then I decided to let her go or else I was afraid that things could have been even more dangerous. "

" How did she still end up being so powerful? Shouldn't she have lost some stamina by now? "

" You are right but unfortunately she didn't and we also can't defeat her while making sure she doesn't run away and make sure someone will not get hurt... Not to mention we are at a disadvantage as well, I mean fighting in a small compressed room... Though, that isn't important right now. " Said Ladybug.

" Seriously? You sure you're not making excuses- "

" Hear me out. -"

How dare you cut me off.

" - She is way more powerful than last time we fought her. I am afraid that the four of us are not enough for her and I know you are tired but I have no other choice- " She takes her yoyo, opens it and puts her hand inside and takes a wrist chained punk ring bracelet outside. " Chloe Bourgeois, here is the miraculous of the tiger which gives you the power of clout, you will use it for the greater good. Can I trust you again? "

" 𝗔𝗯𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 263 14
Hello, the names Samantha Fineroad. I am 15 years old and I currently study at xxx junior highschool as a 3rd year student. Or should I say, I once w...
40.5K 1.9K 5
It's a Five Shots Story on SidNaaz. Join me in the emotional journey of SidNaaz, where Sidharth is suffering, without her and desperately wants Shehn...
200K 7.8K 38
A Remarried Empress Isekai Fanfiction where the FL gets Isekaid into The Remarried Empress.She decides to have fun with this phenomenon and ruin the...
60.9K 1.5K 10
مافيا - حب - قسوه - غيره renad231_5 مرت سنه والقلب ذابحهه الهجر ومرت سنه والهجر عيا يستحي الروايه موجوده في انستا : renad2315