𝐍𝐚𝐒𝐯𝐞 π’π‘πšππ’πš.

By 1riiihanna

I grew up with my mother. She gave me the best life any teenage girl could've ever thought of. I was happy. E... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57

42

927 124 1
By 1riiihanna

Same day...

The two young couples stopped at Burger King to get something to eat, they're all happy they got sometime to spend with each-other and that they got a chance to move away from all that's been happening, especially Sasha-Gaye.

She really loves Jerome, but she's still hurt and afraid, she really doesn't know what her next move will be.

Even though she's hurt, a little part of her is still happy, so she decided to stop being so stuck up on Jerome and let them have a fay to remember.

Pulling up in the parking lot of Mystic Mountains, the for exit their vehicles.

Shadia runs over to her bestie.

"Babe, look" She points at Spragga. "Him come out alive." Gio laughs, his contagious laugh caused everyone to erupt in laughter.

"We good man," Spragga throws his hand over Sasha-Gayes's shoulders.

Sasha smiles.

"A me dupes, unnuh hear?" They all laugh.

"Me ago take out we bag dem outta the trunk," Spragga says, the three nods.

"So girl...how'd it go?" Shadia asks, throwing her hand over Sasha's shoulders.

"We talk, that's all. Mih still wahh kill him though." They laugh.

"Yuh nahh do dat, cause yuh love ihh genna." Sasha-Gaye smiles.

"And a dat me sorry say, cause me wahh lick off him head offa him body, but we cool." Shadia laughs.

"Glad fih hear dat." She smiles.

•   •   •

"Wah unnuh wahh do first?" Giovanni asks the two girls.

"Come make we try di zip line first," Sasha-Gaye answers.

"Not a bomboclaat." Spragga says.

"Why?" Sasha-Gaye pouts.

"Why? A you alone a go pahh dat." Shadia says.

"Unnuh to rass coward!" Shotta laughs.

"Coward me rass? Suppose all dat go pop down wit' dem?" Spragga hiss.

"Edyat, ihh sumn nahh pop dung." Sasha rolls her eyes.

"Sasha, me nahh go pan dat, so you one can gwaan." Shadia say, stopping at the 'Mystic Mountains' sign, taking a picture.

"A cowad dem yah, me sista. Fawud mekk go show dem say we no fair nuhn." Shotta swings his hand over Sasha-Gaye's shoulders.

Spragga hiss. "Come on yahh, Dia. See 'cause a eight life me have left," They laugh.

"Wait dehh, take wahh picture fimmih." Shadia stops.

"Dat widd you now. Yuh see say we a try look cool and yuh come wit' yuh fuckry," Spragga hiss.

"Please no, me bredda."

"Come, man." He takes her phone from her and take a picture then try handing it back yo her.

"So a really one picture yahh take?"

"Bomboclaat, Dia! No one picho yuh say yuh want?" Shadia laughs.

"Alright, take one more and then me finish." She poses and Spragga snaps two more pictures.

"Thanks, me bredda." Shadia smiles as she looks at the pictures.

"Ready now?"

"Yeah," Shadia nods. Spragga swings back his hand over her shoulder.

"Leff dem people dehh fih ketch heart attack, yer me sista." He look back at Sasha and Gio. They laugh.

The four walks in the tourists attraction park. They left the backs at the front and head inside.

"Unnuh really ago go pahh dhat, bredda?" Spragga hiss.

"Wah fih tapp ihh?" Sasha-Gaye says.

Gio and Sasha-Gaye and Gio walk over to where the zipline is.

"Good day," The employee greets.

"Hi," Sasha greet back.

"Dat yuh wahh go pann?" The man ask, Sasha-nods.

"Okay, come." The man says, since there were no line. Everybody who stood there were contemplating whether they should go on it or not, as they were scared, including Sasha-Gaye and Jerome.

The worker puts on the helmet and the put Sasha-Gaye on the line.

"Ready?" Sasha-Gaye nods. He pushes her off.

"Woiieee, Jesus! Unnuh take me off! Unnuh take me off! Jerome!" Spragga stood there laughing.

"Wah yahh call me name fah? A me senn yuh pahh dehh?" He laughs out.

"Sir, please! Take me off! Please no make ihh go no further!" The man laughs and grip onto her, pulling her back.

When she stands to her feet, she lets out a breath.

"Fucka yuh." Spragga laughs.

"Go nyam shit, Jerome." She rolls her eyes.

"Me did tell yuh!" Shadia laughs.

"Sis, yahh coward to, man!" Spragga laughs out.

"All a unnuh go nyam shit." She rolls her eyes as the takes off the safety vest that she had on.

"Video we shoulda video yuh," Spragga taunts her as she walks past them.

"Alright unnuh lowe im now," Shotta laughs.

"So wah mek you neva go pann ihh?" Spragga looks at Gio.

He shrugs.

"Pussy, afta yuh make me oman go pann ihh and nearly avv heart failure?" Spragga hiss and walk to the direction that Sasha-Gaye headed in.

"Babe, that's so not cool." Shadia walks up to Gio.

Meanwhile...

"Siah, yuh cannot leave now! See yuh just get a bond with yuh child..we—we just start making things right! Siah, please!" Ashley cries.

"Listen to me, Ashley." Siah use his thumb and index and raise Ashley chin, causing them to make eye contact.

"I love you, me ago always love yuh, you and Shadia a the greatest gifts God ever gih me. So believe me when me tell yuh this, me affi leave or else annuh the cancer ago kill me, a man go kill me.

Me tired a run, B, but it's for the better...better fih all a we. This' not the best part but one day...better must come." Isaiah hugs Ashley's small frame and place a kiss one her forehead.

"Yuh free fih call me anytime yuh want, but just cyah stay." Ashely sniffles.

"I love you too but...one last time?" Isiah chuckles as he know what she's hinting about.

"Who tell yuh say a the last time? See when things cool down, me go come back and remember me Isiah Appleton the second tell yuh say...me go married yuh again...the right and proper way." He looks down at Ashley and she smiles.

"But still...one last time?" Isiah chuckles again.

"One last time." He connects their lips...

The two got into a heated intimacy.

While they're here doing their thing, the teo young couple are at Mystic Mountain enjoying themselves.

From horse riding, to riding ATVs, to rafting...they tried everything except the zip-line.

————————————————————————————

Did wahh give dem a scene but me CYAH😭.

Anyways, remember to vote and voice you opinions in the comments💋.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 4.7K 51
Just started writing! A story between two souls who are separated even before one was born Vetrivel (Age 28) A calm person who...
10.8K 1.2K 15
This is the part two of church girl how Well will SkyοΏΌ Manage her new rule as a wife and a mother while stillοΏΌοΏΌ finding her SelfοΏΌ.
29.7K 2.7K 35
"I simply can't get enough of you" Reunited after months, Kevaun and Celest continue to face reality and fight for their future and relationship but...
16.3K 280 19
Ben, the son of Queen Belle and King Adam, offers a chance of redemption for the children of five Disney villains; Carlos, son of Cruella, Jay, son o...