𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ✮ ᴀʟʟɪsᴏɴ ᴀʀ...

By bugy1740

(ᴏɴɢᴏɪɴɢ ✐) 𖤓*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𖡎༄𝄞・゚ ・゚· ❝♫ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ, ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ɢɪʀʟ♫ ❞ •*'¨... More

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰.
𝔒𝔫𝔢.
𝔗𝔴𝔬.
𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢.
𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯.
𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢.
𝔖𝔦𝔵.
𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫.
𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱.
𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢.
𝔗𝔢𝔫.
𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫.
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬.
𝔒𝔫𝔢.
𝔗𝔴𝔬.
𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢.
𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯.
𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢.
𝔰𝔦𝔵.
𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫.
𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱.
𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢.
𝔱𝔢𝔫.
𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫.
𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢.
𝔬𝔫𝔢.
𝔱𝔴𝔬.
𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢.
𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯.
𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢.
𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯.
𝔰𝔦𝔵.
𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫.
𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱.
𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢.

𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢.

621 37 5
By bugy1740

Chapter 12

Lana's POV

I changed out of my dress putting on something more--easier to fight. I knew that if I was going up against the Argent's I'll need help.

I'll need a lot of help.

I put on my gloves and grabbed my gun under my bed, I cocked it before putting it in the back of my pants. I took out my phone and called the only person who knows best.

"Peter?"

"What's wrong?" He asked. And tears gathered in my eyes, "she found out. Allison found out."

Peter sighs, "oh Lana."

I quickly sniff and change the conversation. "Doesn't matter but--we need to kill Kate as soon as possible." I told him and I heard him chuckle on the other side of the phone. "Where are you? I'll pick you up. I know where Derek is."

"My house." I smiled before hanging up.

~

Peter drove as fast as he could to the Hale house. I couldn't believe that they had him there the whole time--well underground. "Sorry about Allison." Uncle Peter says after the big silence in the car.

I shifted in my seat a bit. It did it hurt that Allison found out, I hope she can forgive me for not telling her...

"It's--fine! Really, it is." I say too fast but I knew he could hear me lying. Peter scoffed, "she won't be your last little crush, Lana."

I frowned, "but I want her...not nobody else." I whispered. He turns a corner, almost making me hit my arm on the door, "oops. Sorry, hope it doesn't bruise." Peter shrugs at me before we stop somewhere in the woods.

"Where are we? I thought we were going to your house?" I questioned, my eyebrows digging into together in confusion, jumping out the car. "Our house, Lana--" he corrects me. 

Oh yeah... 

"You go ahead, you'll see me in a bit." He smirks at me as he brushed off his huge black jacket thay went down to his feet.

"Right." I nodded softly, knowing he was going to shift. Kate was going to die by my fucking hands. Not only did she kill my family--but she's just a monster. Uncle Peter wasn't the monster, she was. And what she did turned him into that. A monster.

I walked through the woods and when I was getting close to the house--I heard a yell. I looked around alarmed and quickly ran towards the sound. Fuck, what the hell was that?

Derek was on the ground close to Scott in front of our house. He was shot, both of them. "Derek!" I quickly ran over to him. He smiled at me but it quickly disappeared. "Get down!" Another arrow coming our way...

I glanced back to only see Katie and her...Allison. She was shooting at us? What kind of shit did Kate put in her head?

"Allison, stop!" I yelled at her as she came closer to us. She had no emotion in her eyes, none in her face either. She stared at me, "you lied to me."

"To protect you!" I hissed out. She chuckled, while shaking her head. "I don't need your protection. I can protect myself fine, Lana."

I frowned, "she's filling your head with lies! Trust me Allison, she's a monster." I cried out to her. Allison bit her lip, "the only monsters--are your family." 

Her words went straight to my heart, my family? My family was innocent. Her family wasn't the innocent one!

Kate pushed Allison out the way and pointed at gun at me. "God, I been wanting to do this the minute you stepped into our house. I knew something was off." Kate laughs, and Allison frowns at us. "W-What are you doing?!" Allison stared at her aunt in shock.

"Killing her." Kate says.

I shook my head in disgust, "yeah, Kate...kill me like you killed my family!" I hissed out up at her. Kate's eyes turned dark at my words and I knew not in a second she would pull that trigger.

"Kate!" We all turned to the sudden sound, it was Mr. Argent. "I know what you did. Put the gun down." He had a gun in his hand. God! Thank God! I wasn't ready to die!

"I did what I was told to do." She spat at her brother. He shakes his head at his sisters words, "no one asked you to murder innocent people. They were children in that house, ones who were human. Look what you're doing now--" Chris' words made his daughter gasp. Kate looks at me, her gun still pointing at me.

"--You're holding a gun at a 17 year old girl! She's human! We go by code!" Chris yells, then he speaks French. I may not know French but--Allison and Kate knew it by the looks of their faces.

Kate looks back at me and had her finger on the tigger, ready to pull it. But I heard a click. It was Chris, he held up his at his sister. "Put the gun down--" he shot the tree behind her, "before I put you down." He threatens.

Was he sticking up for me? Or was just doing this for his 'code.'

A smile creeped up on my face when I heard heavy breathing coming from the house. I knew exactly who that was. The door opens, revealing darkness...

"Allison, get back." Her father tells her. I stood up with my smile still on my lips, hearing growling. "What is it?"

"It's him." I whispered, the plan was coming to an end. How we're both going to kill Kate Argent. "It's the Alpha..." Scott corrects.

In a swift of a movement, the Alpha came around, knocking each and everyone of us down to the ground...well not me. 

All of a sudden I see Peter grab Kate who tried to shoot him with her gun, but knocked it out her hand. I quicky grabbed it when it fell to the ground. 

Uncle Peter had Kate by the neck and threw her towards the house, causing her to land hard front of the door. I reached out to grab Allison as we watched Peter drag in Kate through our house. "No!"

Allison grabbed my hand and pushed it away. "No, Allison! Stay back!" I pushed her to the ground, pointing my finger at her. As much as I hated her right now, I don't need Peter hurting her.

I ran inside the house with the gun in my hand, I wanted to be the one to end Kate's life. Uncle Peter had her by the neck, "you can do it now, Lana." He smiles nicely at me.

I returned one as I held up my gun, "man, I always wanted to do this." I chuckled darkly before pulling the trigger, the bullet shooting right in her chest causing her to scream out in pain onto Peter's grip he had on her neck--with his claws I might add.

"No!" Allison bursts through the door, tears in her eyes seeing whar state her aunt is in. "She is beautiful, Kate. Both of them, they were a lovely couple...unlike you and Derek." He jokes, I rolled my eyes, wanting this to be over.

Allison looked over to be with pleading eyes, "please don't let him kill her!" She cries. I frowned, shaking my head. "I was the one that wanted her dead, this was my--idea." I spat out at her.

She gasp, "why?!"

"She killed my family!" I screamed at her before I glanced over to my uncle, he raised an eyebrow at me. I knew what this was. I gave him a nod and looked away as I heard Peter tear out Kate Argent's throat in front of us. I heard Allison gasp beside me, I knew she was hurting--but it had to be done.

I stared at Kate, her dead body on the ground. "Sorry about the mess, Allison--just needed it done for my niece and I." Peter shrugs as he took a deep breath. I heard growls... Two of them...

Scott and Derek.

They were in their werewolf form in front of us, in the house now. "Derek! Stop! You knew this had to be done!" I yelled at him as he stares at our uncle. He growls, "so what?! He killed our sister!"

I frowned at the memory of him saying that, "I know...but hear me out."

"He's dead!" Derek pushed me out the way, me landing on the ground with a hard thud. It hurt like a bitch! "Allison, run!" I cried out to her as she stared at my uncle fighting with Scott and Derek.

Peter was obviously winning, him changing fully into his true form--the big monster we've all seen before.

"Stop!" I yelled out as Peter haf Scott by the throat outside the house. The gun was still in my hand and I really needed to stop this. I thought we were all on the same side here.

Peter didn't listen, in fact he stopped when we heard a horn. I was thinking 'what the fuck' when I saw Stiles and Jackson afar from us. Stiles threw some sort of bottle at Peter but he caught it, Peter growls loudly and Stiles flinches back at his actions. 

"Allison!" Scott yelled, throwing her bow and arrow at her. She catches it and aims right at the bottle. Then I saw it, my uncle lighting up in a fire. "NO!" Tears falling down my face as I tried to go towards him. I felt arms around me, it was Derek's, I smelt his cold and leathered scent around me. "Let me go!"

"It's already done, Lana." He whispers to me as I watched Jackson throw a bottle at my uncle, his whole body firing up now. I watch as my uncle slowly starts to turn back into human, his whole body all burnt up as he fell to the floor.

I couldn't breathe, another person from my family dead. My uncle Peter was dead. Even though, yes, he killed people but--we don't even have any family left. It was now, me and Derek.

Derek lets me go slowly and walks towards Peter's body. "Are you okay?" Allison came up to me from the house. I kept my eyes on Derek watching towards Peter. "Sure..." I mumbled.

Allison wrapped her arms around me. Her arms closing me in. I broke down in them, hoping that Peter wasn't dead. Derek stood over his body, I couldn't hear what he was saying--but Uncle Peter was talking to Derek.

Then Scott stopped Derek, "wait! You said the cure comes from the one who bit you..." What? No, no, no! Derek lied to Scott about this? You can't be cured?! It's impossible!

Derek didn't say anything... 

"Derek? If you do this, I'm dead. Allison's family, what am I supposed to do?!" Scott pleads. I gasped when I figured out what Derek was going to do. He wasn't going to let Peter die on his own! He was going to kill him--making Derek, himself, the Alpha!

Derek's hand raised up in the air, "Derek! Don't!" I screamed out, but it was already done. Derek slashed our uncle's throat. Scott had a frown on his face--he couldn't get the 'cure' he was promised from Derek.

I closed my eyes, shaking my head. Derek just killed out uncle...hearing his throat being slashed brought more tears to my eyes. Allison's hand rubbing up and down my back as I sobbed softly.

Derek stood up from the ground, him looking over to us now. His eyes red, shining at us. "I'm the Alpha now." His words coming out so deep...

Fuck...

~

Allison laid down in my bed under my covers playing with my braids, twisting them with her fingers, "I'm actually so sorry for your uncle."

I frowned, me playing with her dark straight hair, "I'm sorry too..." Referring to me and Peter killing her aunt. 

She smiles softly, "you were right, she hurt your family. It's an eye for an eye basically, Lana."

"Kinda." I chuckled.

Allison licked her lips and frowned, "my dad doesn't want me seeing you..."

"You can't get rid of me that easy." I teased her, my two fingers pinching her cheeks, causing her to giggle. "Stop! Yeah, I know but--I need you. But I love my father." 

I nodded as I sighed, "I understand."

"We can sneak around--like old times!" She cheers but it dies down after she seen the blank look on my face. "Sorry..."

I smiled at her cuteness, "we'll be fine, just...we can handle everything now, together. No more secrets?" I raised an eyebroe, hoping we can deal this one.

"No more secrets." She repeats and leans over, kissing me softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 208 13
"𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤? 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰? 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞...
67.1K 1.4K 54
Argentine: /ˈɑːdʒ(ə)ntʌɪn/ adjective Of or resembling silver. Ariana Argent was lost and alone, until she and her cousin moved to a certain town in C...
764K 20.3K 103
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 Riley Winters knew noth...
44.7K 917 22
As the twin sister of Stiles, she often finds herself being compared to him - but she is quite different from her brother. Unlike him, she is popular...