He's The Playmaker

Από Wildflower20317

Meredith is a quiet girl who Keeps to herself. That is until she goes away to Summer Camp and she finds out... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: Meredith
Chapter 2: Meredith
Chapter 3: Meredith
Chapter 4: Carter
Chapter 5: Meredith
Chapter 6: Meredith
Chapter 7: Meredith
Chapter 8: Meredith
Chapter 9: Meredith
Chapter: 10 Meredith
chapter 12: Meredith
Chapter 13: Meredith
Chapter 14: Carter
Chapter 15: Meredith
Chapter 16: Meredith
Chapter 17: Carter
Chapter 18: Carter
Chapter 19: Meredith
Chapter 20: Meredith
Chapter 21: Meredith
Chapter 22: Carter
Chapter 23: Meredith
Chapter 24: Meredith
Chapter 25: Meredith
Chapter 26: Carter
Chapter 27: Carter
Chapter 28: Meredith

Chapter 11: Carter

415 24 7
Από Wildflower20317

I set Mere gently down on the ground and opened the passenger door for her. I gave her a once over, and I realized she needed help. Picking her up, I put in my jeep and buckled her up. Before closing the door and going around and getting in on my side. The moment I started driving, Mere laid her head on my shoulder, too tired to hold it any longer.

The scent of playful strawberries and vanilla hit my nose. I wanted nothing more than to pull her head close to my chest so I could be in biss with every breath. I try in a deep breath. I'm transformed into a field of strawberries with the most beautiful laying beside me stealing my breath away.

It wasn't long until I pulled up in front of her house. I mean, I hope it is. I saw her outside it earlier in the week reading in front of it. I give her a gentle shake and whisper in her ear.

"Bug your home." She moans. I swear it goes right through me, and I feel it vibrate in my bones.

"Where are your keys?" Looking over her lap for a bag when she says.

"Connie's car." She hugged my arm and tried to go back to sleep. Oh boy. This is not going to go well.

"Are your parents home?" I asked as I rubbed her thigh to try and keep her awake. She mumbled a quick "no."  Well, I can't just leave her here. I drove a bit down the road and pulled into my driveway. Get out and run over to her side and get her out.

"Looks like you are going to take the night here." She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck. I let out a laugh before picking her up. I carried her inside and up to my room. Closing the door with my foot, I go and set her down on my bed.

"I can get you a shirt, and I think I have sweats that maybe if we tie them, it will work." She yawned as I walked over to my closet to find her something that would fit.

"I think I got something that will work."

I took in Mere, laying across my bed. I go up and crouch in front of her. I undo her heels and slip them off one by one. I run my hands up her smooth, soft legs. She feels like heaven. Great, now I'm a freak for rubbing her leg.

"Hey Bug, you have to sit up to change."

I help her slowly sit up. She lifted her arms up in the air and waited. My fingers lightly grazed her soft skin as I pulled her shirt off over her head. I helped her into my blue hockey shirt as she grabbed the front and shoved her nose into it.

"It smells like you." She smiled and let out a giggle.

"I hope that's a good thing." She nods and throws herself back on the bed.

"We aren't done yet, Bug. You still have your shorts on"

She undid her shorts and lifted her ass up. I stare, running my fingers through my hair and licking my bottom lip.

"Carter, please help."

She stares back at me. I slowly slide the shorts down her legs, taking in the most beautiful girl my eyes have ever landed on. Pulling out of my thoughts, I pull one of my sweats on her. I watched her ass bounce as she crawled up to my pillows and burrowed under my blankets. I tucked her in and headed to my bathroom to change. Once I changed into gray sweats. I walked to my closet to grab a spare blanket.

"Where are you going?"

I looked back at the beautiful goddess soaking up the moonlight through my window.

"I'm getting a blanket to sleep with." She shakes her head no.

"Come lay with me, please." 

"I don't think that's a good idea, Bug."

She frowned and gave me the biggest puppy eyes I've ever seen.

"Please, Carter. I don't want to be alone."

As if on autopilot, my feet walked me over to my bed. I got under the covers as Mere laid her head on my cheek and cuddled up to me. I wrapped my arm around her.

"Goodnight." She said softly above a whisper as she fell asleep. I ran my fingers through her hair.

"Goodnight Bug."

I awoke to the sweet smell of strawberries surrounding me with a hint of vanilla. I felt something wiggle on my arm. I open one eye to see the sun ray shining over Mere, making her even more breathtaking. I pulled her closer so she was right up against me and played with her hair. After some time, she started to move again and rolled over to face me. I waited until she opened her eyes.

"Good morning, Bug." I said with a smile. She quickly sat up and, in the process, tumbled off the bed.

"Bug, are you alright?" I now sat up and showed as she sprung to her feet, taking in her surroundings.  When she realized I was still here, she looked at me with panic.

"What happened? We didn't..umm.. you know."  I let out a laugh.

"Have sex? Is that what you are asking?" 

Her face turned a bright shade of pink, and she looked at her feet. I stand and check my phone.

"Don't worry, Bug, nothing happened. I'm not that kind of person."

"Thanks..for letting me stay." She played with her fingers, trying to avoid making eye contact with me.

"Anytime. Oh, I put your clothes on the chair over there." Nodding to my desk in the corner. I watched her walk over to her thing as my phone started going off.  I answered it as I watched her look out the window.

"What's up?"

"Hey, are we still meeting at Eric's place to game today?"  Patrick's voice spoke through the phone.  I can think of a million things that I want to do that include Mere and gaming in Eric's game room isn't one.

"Actually, hang on a minute." I cover my phone.

"Hey Bug, are you busy today?" She looked back at me.

"Um, no I don't think so." I let out a smile and brought my phone back to my ear.

"Change of plans, let's go on an adventure."

********************

"Are you coming yet?"  I stared at the latest message that Seth sent me. He's been blowing up my phone since I changed the plans for today. I sent a quick reply back and turned up my music. I leaned my head back on my headrest and looked over at Mere's front door as it opened.

She came walking out in a white sundress with what looks like little blue flowers that are hard to make out so far away. She had on white sneakers and a light blue sweater thing that matched the flowers. In other much shorter words. She was just beautiful.  I got out real quick and helped her climb into the passenger seat. Then, I rounded back around to the driver side.

"Sorry for taking so long. My mom wanted to talk to me."

"No problem at all, Bug."

I started driving. I watched as she bobbed her head to the music.

"You know this song?" I asked, feeling myself smile as she danced in her seat.

"No, but I love it! What is it called?"  What this girl has to be joking!

"It's Heaven's on Fire."  She kept dancing and said,

"Oh, by KISS right?" Oh you lord!! I prayed to myself.

"Yes Bug." 

I watched her out of the corner of my eye.  She danced as if I wasn't here, and when her laugh broke out, I could feel my chest tighten. This girl is unlike any other girl. She is one you need to hold on to and hold close to your heart. Once the song ended, I pulled out the aux and passed it to her.

"Oh no, I don't really have any good songs." She looked down at her phone.

"Try me, I bet you have some great songs. Let me hear what that pretty little mind likes to listen to."

That got her to smile as she plugged in her phone. Within  seconds, music filled my jeep, and Mere started dancing again, not missing a beat.  She started belting out the lyrics.

"Uh, wanna see your skin. Bend you over backwards. Fall in love again . hink about it after
Let me have your kids move a little faster, I'm in love!"

I can't help but smile as she leans over to me and waves her finger in my face.

"Wanna get inside. See what's on your mind. Are you having thoughts? Do they turn you on?
Uh, do you, do you, do you, do you think about me?!"

"What is this song?" I asked, pulling into Seth's driveway. She stopped dancing long enough to say;

"Cross your Mind by ROLE MODEL"

She goes back to dancing and singing along as I shoot Seth a text saying we're here. Watching her dance without a care in the world has me lost in her beauty. Her hair swings around, and she makes a fist to use as a microphone. She tilted her head and sang out the words. A tap on my window pulled me away from her. Only to see Seth's fucking face smiling at me with one of his goofy smiles.

He opened the back door behind and helped Connie into the back as the next song began. Both girls looked at each other and screamed. Seth gave me a look as he got in his seat. I shook my head as the girl's started singing.

"You've been trying to keep me in your bed
I can tell from all the marks that you've been leaving on my neck!" 

Watching as the girls sang and danced to the music I pulled out of the driveway and started on our way.  Seth clearly let his curiosity get to him and spoke, breaking the girls singing.

"I'm sorry, but what are we listening to?"

Both girls gasped and Connie hit his shoulder.

"Hey! What was that for?"

He played into it and rubbed his arm.

"Seth this is only the greatest band ever to grace us with their presence!!"

Connie's voice rang through the jeep. He went to open his mouth when the girls jumped in.

"It's Arrows in Action!!" When Mere sighed.

"They have so many amazing songs! Put You Through Me, Wide Eyes, Seeing Red, All The Ways Could Die, This Time and so many more!"

I put my hand on her thigh and rubbed small circles with my thumb.

"I'm sorry bug, Seth just doesn't know when to keep quiet."

"Hey! You don't know who they are either!"

He shouted up at me from the backseat. I gave him a glare through the rearview mirror. She put her hand over mine and gave a small smile.

"Oh fuck this; Mere play your playlist we need more Arrows in Action in here."

Connie said as Seth played with a piece of hair. My sweet bug did as she was asked and a new song filled the jeep. After a bit I'm pulling up next to Eric's truck and cutting the engine. The boys are leaning against the truck waiting for us we start getting out.

"Stay there bug I'll be around."

I said as I got out and went to her side. Putting my hands on her waist I helped her down out of my jeep. We rounded my jeep to where everyone was standing. Patrick pulled his sunglasses down with a smirk painted on his face.

"Well hello ladies, I see we meet again."

"Pat, you don't mean do you? No, okay good. We've been going to the school for 12 years."

Connie bit out at him with her sass.

"Okay someone is a little cranky today. "

She growled as Seth put his arm around her.

"How can anyone be cranky? We are at one of the best places ever!" Brandon said as we all started walking.

"Brandon isn't wrong. I mean we got endless amounts of food and rides that are just calling for us."

Seth said while we started walking into the park and gave the air a big whiff.

"Ah! The smell of sweet cotton candy and delicious Knoebels french fries!"

"Haha, this one of the best amusement parks with amazing rides and all you can think about is food?"

Brandon asked when we came to a stop at one of the ticket booths.

"There's never a wrong time to think about food. "

How are we feeling about Carter's povs? Any thoughts?

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

235K 9.3K 54
Book 2 of 3 Highly recommend you read book 1 first. Tanner 'T.J.' Levine has it all- looks, money, fame, and skill on the ice. His natural talent go...
405K 6.2K 41
*Book one of the Counting on Hockey series* To Meredith, watching hockey was torture. But her sister was a hockey player. She wanted nothing to do wi...
2.8M 69.1K 48
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝Our eyes met, Our bodies touched, Our hearts fell.....all the way down in love,❞ A Shy Senior Year College Girl A P...
130K 2.2K 38
He needs a girlfriend. She wants a boyfriend. The perfect match, right? He's a hockey boy. She hates hockey boys. Yet, they make the deal, to achieve...