Mr. Bodyguard ✓

ssssss21199

"This baby like boy will protect me? Seriously?!" Taehyung laughed. . . . . . . . Where Mr. Kim aka Taehyung'... Еще

I'm strong enough
I'm ready!
Baby Bodyguard
Assistant Mr. Jeon Jungkook
Ugly senior
What about you?
Bad idea!
Hang out!
Kind hearted Kim Taehyung
Take rest
Trouble
Tired... Very tired
The Actual Bodyguard!
Don't invade in my privacy!
Club
Don't need to brag my identity....
Anger took toll on LOVE
Disappointed
Give up
Apologise
Can change myself for your Love
Teach me how to fight!
First date
TaeTae left his decency.
Jealous Bunny
Bogum
Choose Jungkook over Bogum!
Suppressing anger or Invitation for something bad...
Misunderstanding always makes people to do horrible things.
Monster?
Formality with sadness
Mentally disturbed
No one has the right to hurt LOVE!
Leading to happiness...
❣️ Proposal ❣️
Allergic Reaction, How?
YOU are the cause of his pain!
Revenge 🔥
Don't leave... please...
Where were you?
Don't need to forgive anyone easily!
Let him explain
You are in the need of psychiatrist!
New CEO
He suffered enough!
It's not that easy you think!
New start🐯🐰
A. R. M. Y. Entertainment 💜
Bad Vibes
I want koo as my bodyguard
Let's fight!
Gorgeous
No one can separate 🐯🐰TAEKOOK🐰🐯
EPILOGUE
***NEW BOOK***

Apologising....

5.8K 248 69
ssssss21199

"Are you sure bear?"
Mr. Kim asked squinting his eyebrows making Taehyung nod his head

"If you are sure then I don't have any problem baby"
Mr. Kim patted his son's hairs lovingly.

"Okay now go take rest tomorrow you have auditions"
Mr. Kim said softly.

"And what about o-office?"
Taehyung asked.

"Oh that... Don't worry about it I have a plan for it, but you aren't taking resignation right now, is it?"
Taehyung shook his head.

"Tomorrow there will be audition and the result of it will come in the week or two, so I am going to resign after it.  Whatever the result will come whether it is positive or negative I will resign from our company. I want to focus on it only!"
Mr. Kim nodded in understatement.

"Okay, bear, now go to sleep..."
Taehyung nodded and made his way to his room

'I should tell this to kook, he will be very happy, at least he will be diverted by this chao, I guess'
He thought to himself.

He stood infront of Jungkook's room. He knocked on the door but got no response, so he twist the door knob and sighed in relief when it wasn't locked.

As he entered the room he saw Jungkook sleeping with his boxing gloves. Eyes were swollen and cheeks were stained in tears.

Taehyung's heart dropped when Jungkook was clutching the gloves tightly as if he is holding his life. He caressed Jungkook's cheek and a lone tear slide down his cheek

"If I was strong enough, then you don't have to get involve in this mess... If I wasn't weak... Then dad would never hired a bodyguard and don't have to l-lost your dream... But I will make sure to heal your every wound"
Taehyung muttered caressing his cheeks.

"I know bun you did wrong and it was very hard to digest the fact that you have been abandoned to pursue your dream baby... I will make e-everything alright"
Taehyung said softly wiping his tears.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Um Jeon, are you sleeping?"
Mr. Kim whispered through the door.

Mr. Jeon was wide awake even Mrs Jeon too.

He opened the door. And Mr. Kim entered chuckling nervously.

"Thank goodness you didn't slept, I wanna have a talk with you"
Mr. Kim awkwardly stated.

"If you are here to make me understand then you may go"
Mr. Jeon said sternly, crossing his arms.

"Honey, you can't talk with him like this! Remember we are at his house, right?"
Mrs Jeon reminded it to her husband

"No... Beautiful lady, it's your house too, after all Jungkook is like my son"
Mr. Kim said in smooth voice.

"After all this chaos happened you still think Jungkook as your son"
Mr. Kim smirked slightly.

"Buddy, for your kind information it was misunderstanding, he thought Bogum was misbehaving with Taehyung--"
Mr. Jeon cut him off.

"But it doesn't mean that Jungkook has the right to beat to the pulp of Bogum. That child had gone through many hardships, he deserves happiness... This time I can't hide my son's stupidity"
Mr. Jeon said huffing angrily.

"Snatching his dream is not the better option buddy"
Mr. Kim deadpanned.

"I don't care, if this normal misunderstanding made Bogum miserable then think about the future, what if he started the academy and any of the student didn't listened to him properly then? He will hurt them too!"
He stated yelling slightly.

"Don't you have faith in your son Jeon?"
Mr. Kim asked in disbelief.

"No! This is the nth time he have done something like this"
Mr. Jeon shouted.

"But you were harsh!"
Mr. Kim shouted back.

"I'm sorry to say Mr. Kim can't you see what he have done with Bogum, his bruise are horrible"
Mrs. Jeon interrupted.

"But Jungkook had reasons right?"
Mr. Kim tried to make them understand.

"Why can't you understand hyung Bogum literally felt traumatized because of the beating?! My child is the reason of Bogum's health!! That sweetheart of a child was giving surprise to the monster... Whom I call him as my son!!
Mr. Jeon yelled once again and Mr. Kim shit him the glare.

"Stop calling him monster Jeon!! He is your child"
Mr. Kim said clenching his fist to calm his anger.

"No! I failed being a good father, I failed!! I shouldn't have give him freedom"
Mr. Jeon helplessly stated. He know that he is going harsh towards his son but he can't hide the fact that his son had done wrong.

"You didn't, and he is child he was unable to control his anger that's it! And he will learn his mistake, I have faith in him"
Mr. Kim stated softly.

"Anyways hyung, I don't care about it I'm taking him with me at our house. Taehyung don't deserve the angry lover and tomorrow itself I'll make him join the company!"
Mr. Jeon angrily stated.

"No, I am not sending my Jungkook with you"
Mr. Kim said plainly.

"Hyung--"
Mr. Kim shook his head.

"Hy--"
"No means no!"
Mr. Kim said stubbornly.

"Then what should I do? Tell me! And I am not letting him do boxing ever again so don't talk on that boxing topic"
Mr. Jeon yelled.

"Okay fine but let him be with us, Taehyung is resigning from our company after some days... He wanted to become an idol and tomorrow there's audition regarding it so I am hiring Jungkook at his place"
Now this made Mr. Jeon shock.

"What?! And why are you doing this, he will messed up again and this time harder!! Don't give him this much chances. I know my child, he can't control his anger!"
Mr. Kim shook his head on Mr. Jeon's statement.

"I too know my child Jeon, he will be with me and that's final"
Mr. Kim said angrily.

"But--"
"Honey, Mr. Kim is right. Let's give our kookie a last chance please?"
Mrs. Jeon cut him off.

"Freaking fine!!"
Mr. Jeon sighed.

"Yes!! Thanks lovely lady"
Mr. Kim said bowing like a gentleman, Mr. Jeon rolled his eyes.

"Stop flirting with my wife dude!"
Mr. Kim Chuckled and left from there.

Next morning

Jungkook got up rubbing his eyes softly. He woke up, freshened up but he don't have the courage of going out.

"I will not go out! That's it"
Jungkook huffed and laid on the bed scrolling through the phone.

'This is not nice idea Jungkook, you should apologise to Bogum hyung. He had done so many things to make you happy and here you hurt him so bad.'
He thought and stood up slowly.

As he came out to his luck Bogum was just going downstairs.

"Hyung!"
Jungkook called out for Bogum.

Bogum turned his face towards Jungkook and gave him a soft smile. Jungkook's heart break into pieces.

'I hurt him very badly and here he is giving me smile as if nothing happened yesterday'

Bogum approached the bunny,

"Yes bunny? Do you need someth--"
Bogum's words got cut off when Jungkook gave him the bone crushing hug.

No one speak anything Jungkook was crying and sobbing. Bogum let him cry as much as he can.

"I-- am s---sorry hy---yu-ng, I was b-blinded by anger... When-- wh--"
Jungkook's sobbed hysterically making Bogum panicked.

"Bunny, hey... Jungkook stop crying baby, I'm not mad at you I know right, please calm down."
Bogum patted his back in soothing manner.

"No... Please first f-forgive me you have done so many things for me and what I gave you in return, this injuries!! I'm sorry I know I am not at a place to defend myself... It's just I'm.."
Bogum shushed him.

"Jungkook you are accepting your mistake is much more important honey, I'm not mad at you. Infact I too can react the same way you reacted, I gotta know that my Tae has got the strongest boyfriend"
Bogum cupped Jungkook's cheeks softly.

"But dad c-called me monster, am I a monst--"
Jungkook's eyes turned glossy. Bogum cut him off saying.

"Shh, you are the most precious person of this world baby. You were not wrong but the way you beat me was wrong. There is no need to be always silent dear, don't you dare to get influenced by Taehyung. I know he is so kind and loving person but the way he hide things from his family I don't like that shit"

Jungkook chuckled.

"So you forgave me?"
Jungkook asked.

"I was not mad at the first place bunny, it was just the misunderstanding that led you to do this thing"
Bogum wiped his cheeks softly.

"Come now we will have our breakfast"
Jungkook shook his head.

"Why?"
Bogum asked.

"I can't face anyone after yesterday's incident and moreover dad must have arranged our return tickets"
Jungkook said fidgeting with Bogum's shirt, Bogum internally cooed at kook.

"Return tickets? Why?"
Bogum asked frowning in confusion.

"Don't you kno--"
Jungkook got cut off by Bogum.

"You are not going that's final"
Bogum crossed his arms over his chest.

"But--"
Bogum didn't listened to Jungkook and dragged him downstairs.

Where Taehyung was not in his usual suit he was wearing casual clothes.

Jungkook frowned upon seeing it, 'Hyungie is not going to office?'
He thought but shrugged thinking that he will change later.

No one spare a glance at Jungkook who hung his head low but Bogum patted his back.

Taehyung was looking at Jungkook, and by seeing Bogum with him he understood that Bogum have forgave Jungkook. He smiled secretly.

Mr. Jeon was glaring at Jungkook, who was sitting beside Bogum.

"Gummy you are not gonna sit with him come here"
Mr. Jeon said to Bogum strictly.

"But uncle, I--"
Bogum got cut off by Mr. Jeon.

"You can forget about the incident but I can't! I don't have faith in him, what if something triggered and he once again misbehaved with you"
Bogum sighed helplessly but sat beside Mr. Jeon.

Jungkook hung his head low in shame, he lost appetite to eat the breakfast but Bogum's one glare was enough to not go.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

fond; kv 𐤀

Фанфик

11.1K 1.1K 18
where Jeon Jeongguk is hired as a caregiver for a pretty boy named Kim Taehyung, and he quickly realises that their relationship may be too unprofess...
309K 18.4K 27
Taehyung works in an underrated bakery shop Jungkook is a rich man with a strict father Watch, taehyung and jungkook collide with fate and change the...
34.3K 1.4K 18
[COMPLETED] TAEKOOK DRAMA CHEATING (not taekook) MAFIA FLUFF MENTION OF RAPE AND ABUSE HAPPY ENDING Jungkook married his boyfriend who he was in...
310K 15.8K 29
Where a cute prince does everything possible to win the heart of his cold bodyguard. "So ,hyungie , Will you have to do anything I command ?",the pri...