Rwby Impact (a RwbyxHonkai im...

By shadowolfv1

[HEAVY SPOILERS FOR HONKAI IMPART 3RD STORY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED]So there has been a lot of watching the mult... More

Chapter 1(Introduction)
Character List(Updated)
Chapter 2(Introducing the Honkai-verse)
Chapter 3(Reburn)
Chapter 4(Bronya)
Chapter 5(Chapter 1: Dusk - Girls - Battleship)
Chapter 6(Chapter 2: Voice in the Dreams)
Chapter 7 (Chapter 3: Poem of the Wind)
Chapter 8(Chapter 4: Betrayal has a Silvery Smile)
Chapter 9: Intermission
Chapter 10 (Tundra Reunion)
Chapter 11: Babylon's Prisoner
Chapter 12: Lift the Sword of Rebellion
Chapter 13: Will of the Herrscher
Chapter 14: Will of the Herrscher (CGI)
Chapter 15: Journey To Tomorrow part 1
Chapter 16: Journey To Tomorrow part 2
Chapter 17: Final Lesson(CGI)
Chapter 18: Cooking With Valkyries Session 1 Part 1
Chapter 19: Cooking With Valkyries Session 1 Part 2
Kiana Tribute
Important Update!!!! Please read
Chapter 20: Second Eruption recap + Chapter 9 EX1
Second Eruption story is out!!!!
Chapter 22: Chapter 10
Chapter 23: Chapter 11
Chapter 23: Cyberangel: ZERO Exception CGI
Chapter 24: Damn You OTTO!!
Chapter 25: Chapter 11ex
Chapter 26: The Three Ghosts of Ruby
Chapter 27: Chapter 12
Chapter 28: World Serpent Manga
Chapter 29: Chapter 13

Chapter 21: Chapter 9 EX2

1.5K 30 14
By shadowolfv1

A/N: Standard disclaimer: I own Nothing in this story except my OC. Everything Rwby-related content belongs to Rooster Teeth and respective artists. Everything Honkai-related content belongs to HoYoverse and the respective artists.

Mei-senpai = Thoughts/Flashback

To find Ruby, Glynda and her Valkyries visited Haven City in Mistral. An intel dealer named the Gray Serpent agreed to provide information about the Herrscher of the Void. But Schicksal sent an agent to hunt them down. A bloody hunt took place in this high tech metropolis... Schicksal seized the data in the end. Glynda's only hope lies in the Gray Serpent's still living "asset"

Combat Operations Center, Hyperion. Open sea off the Haven City coast.

"That's how it happened... we failed. We couldn't locate Ruby. We only managed to save this little girl." Glynda said.

"Don't blame yourself, Madam Glynda. You escaped Neo's hunt and brought back the Ningyo. It's our last hope." Einstein said.

"Neo is just as dangerous as before. Don't be tricked by her harmless appearance. There's something eerie in her eyes when she smiles at you all sweet and innocent." Glynda said.

"Same with our Neo." Roman said.

Neo showed the same smile to the rest, sending shivers down most of the students' spines.

"Ugh. Are we talking about that evil woman again? I swear I'll tie her up, stuff her into a cannon, and fire it!" Tesla said, annoyed.

"I know it's hard for you, but please at least try to keep your voice down, Dr. Tesla. Back to the main topic. The Ningyo's database has been formatted. She's now in sleep mode. All functions were shut down. I'll try to restore data structures and locate Ruby. The formatting erased all of the data on her quantum drive, but fortunately part of her brain structure is still human. I shall attempt memory recall and access her human brain data. We'll need to give her a new ego. Her quantum computer has powers that outstrips both Schicksal and Altas' tech. Is this the World Serpent's work?" Einstein asked.

"That's going to be tough to do..." Penny said.

"World Serpent? Schicksal archives describe it as a secret sect specializing in making Honkai weapons. They seldom operate in the open." Glynda said.

"Rumors say that the World Serpent is implementing various cybernetic testing...They say that humanity must propel its stagnating evolution and live as one with the Honkai. This child proves that they really meant what they said. Could you think of anyone as crazy as they are besides the Schicksal Overseer?" Tesla asked.

"I don't think so." Tai said.

"I guess there is one. She's just not into cybernetics... yet." Einstein said.

"Hey! Tunguska was just an accident. I tried my best to repair the damages." Tesla protested.

"Well you are not wrong, Peach is equally crazy about dust." Port said.

"Restoration failed. The formatting was quite extreme. I must use another approach. Madam Glynda, I'll need to use the Hyperion's processors." Einstein said.

"Understood. The password is GLENNIGLENNI. Hey, stop staring at me like that." Glynda said, embarrassed.

"HAHAHAHA!!! I can't believe you used that as a password." Qrow laughed before he got whack in the head with a high-speed beer can from Glynda who was blushing.

"..." Einstein was speechless.

SYSTEM: Ningyo data driver connected. Initiating scans.

"It seems the security measures did not get formatted. What did the Gray Serpent hide in her brain?" Einstein asked.

SYSTEM: Logic modules scanning complete. Connecting to emotive modules.

SYSTEM: Connecting to memory modules.

SYSTEM: Connections established with core areas. Activating the hippocampus.

SYSTEM: Warning. Unauthorized comm request received.

SYSTEM: Incoming encrypted transmission. Requesting connection.

"Put it through." Einstein said. The screen popped up and showed Sienna

"It's been a while, Professor." Sienna said.

"Sienna...?" Einstein asked in shock.

"Great her again. Honestly I forgot about her." Tai said.

"Yea, but with everything that happened. She became a low priority threat." Winter said.

"Blake, my sweet darling. I'm glad to see you're alright." Sienna said.

Blake turned pale when she saw this strange yet familiar face. She bowed her head in silence.

"It's been a while. What's going on?" Sienna asked.

"Thank you. Everything is still alright." Einstein said, not revealing too much

"The Herrscher of the Void is a global catastrophe. I'm obliged to act as an enforcer of Atlas." Sienna said.

"I'll be straightforward. What do you want, Madam Sienna?" Einstein asked.

"I know you're searching for that Herrscher girl all over the world. But Schicksal is always one step ahead of us. Nothing we could do about that. Our resources are limited. It's hard to keep pace with Schicksal. Beating them is even harder. My military experience tells me that we will lose eventually." Sienna said.

"Are you telling us to give up looking for Ruby?" Glynda asked, annoyed.

"No, that's not what I mean. We should pick the fight where Schicksal is weakest and stay ahead of them." Sienna said.

"Interesting but her intention is still unknown." Jaune said.

"Interesting plan, Sienna. But how do you propose we stay ahead of them?" Tesla asked, still cautious against Sienna.

"I believe that getting the Herrscher is only part of their plans. My troops are being attacked by Schicksal. Otto wants something else. The Gem of Desire, one of the four Herrscher Gems. And don't worry yet, girls. We still have it. He intends to gather all 4 Gems to fully restore the Herrscher's power. That guy is a true maniac. So instead of looking for that Herrscher girl, I think we should relocate the Gem of Desire to somewhere safe. We will keep the final piece of the puzzle away from Otto's hands. And it's way easier, don't you think?" Sienna said.

"Hmmm, she sounds sincere but it's still good to stay alert against Sienna." Ghira said.

"Are you asking us for help, Madam Sienna?" Einstein asked.

"I prefer to call it mutual assistance. I know you don't trust me, Professor. But you should keep in mind that I've always been a loyal Atlasist. Madam Glynda, I believe Otto is our common enemy. Set your doubts aside, ladies. We must fight Otto together." Sienna said.

"I would proceed with cautious." Blake said.

"Yea, facing a common enemy is a better choice but there is a chance she might backstab us." Ruby said.

"Well, where should we meet?" Einstein asked after giving it some thought.

"In the Western Pacific. 11°20.9' N, 142°11.5'E. Don't keep me waiting." Sienna said without hesitation. However there was a slight inference.

"Uh-oh, something is wrong..." Ironwood said, from his experience, Signal interference is always bad.

"You're stationed in The Deep? Sienna? Do you read me?" Einstein asked, making sure that the signal is still connected.

"Where is that place?" Glynda asked.

"A secret underwater base of ours. I guess Schicksal is getting close to that location." Einstein explained.

"It would be cool but we don't want to deal with underwater grimm." Ozpin said.

"Otto has deployed... to take... he seems pretty intent..." Sienna said but the signal kept getting worse before she could finish, she got cut off.

"What's going on? Signal interference?" Einstein asked.

The alarms in the Hyperion suddenly rang. All of the crew members scrambled to find the cause of the alarm.

"An unidentified signal is breaking in. Hyperion's defense protocols have failed. Registering noise interference... System overloading..." One of the operators said.

"Pardon me for the intrusion. Let's finish the deal we left hanging in Haven." The screen that Sienna was on changed to Grey Serpent.

"WHAT!! Didn't he die." Nora asked.

"But there's no where he survived that attack." Weiss said.

"Yea but it could be an Ai of himself." Ghira said.

"It could be a body double..." Winter said.

"Wasn't that guy killed by Schicksal in Haven?" Glynda asked.

"Could it be his double that died?" Weiss asked.

""Death is life lived. Life is a death that comes." Don't be surprised. The Serpent doesn't submit to death. An annoying gnat disrupted our deal, but contracts are to be honored, even after death." Grey Serpent said.

"Hey come on, I'm not a gnat." Neo pouted.

"Interesting quote..." Ozpin said.

"Contracts? You didn't give us any intel and Schicksal is right after us." Glynda said.

"Apologies. Schicksal complicated our deal, but I've already delivered the intel as promised." Grey Serpent said.

"But the Ningyo has been formatted." Glynda argued.

"Correction: YOU formatted her. You should fix that problem yourselves. Now I've kept my end of the bargain, and I will help myself to what I was promised..." Grey Serpent said.

"This is why infomation brokers are not trustable." Qrow said.

"And contracts... Like how I didn't see the condition about paperwork..." Professor Goodwitch said.

"Wait. The Ningyo's quantum drive has been activated once more. Impossible, I thought I... Alert. The Gray Serpent is using her to hack the battleship! He'll take control of the Hyperion soon." Einstein said in a panic.

"Damn it. It was a trick to get a backdoor into the ship." Ironwood said.

"That's such a smart but evil plan." Jaune said.

"Disconnect the Ningyo from the system!" Glynda ordered.

"We're too late. He has already installed his malware." Einstein said.

"Oh great..." Yang said.

SYSTEM: Weapon systems down.

SYSTEM: Sensor systems down.

SYSTEM: Commence emergency landing. The Hyperion has been forced to land.

"Curses. He locked down every module!" Tesla said.

Comms: Principal, our sentries have spotted unidentified mechs trying to board the ship.

"What does the Gray Serpent want?" Einstein asked.

"Information probably." Roman said.

"I don't care what he wants. He's definitely not getting it. Professor, I'm counting on you and Blake to reclaim the Hyperion!" Glynda said.

"Alright." Einstein said.

"Affirmative." Blake said.

"I'll fend off the enemies onboard. Let's see what Gray Serpent is up to." Glynda said

While Glynda and Weiss fought the invaders, Dr. Einstein initiated another task.

"Now that Gray Serpent has the mainframe, let's try other ways to bypass it and regain control. Eins, connect to the Hyperion." Einstein said.

Einstein's companion bot spun into action and approached the control platform. It connected to several terminal ports of the Hyperion to initiate a mainframe bypass protocol.

"Aww it's cute." Penny said.

"This is no ordinary hacker we're dealing with. I need your help to connect to the virtual dataspace of the ship, Blake." Einstein said.

"The Blake understands." Blake said, before connecting her brain to the system.

"That is still so dangerous.." Kali said.

SYSTEM: External neural links established. Syncing...

Blake took a deep dive into the sea of data where the Hyperion and Eins databases converged. Binary data washed over her cerebral cortex like an unending wave. Data torrents rushed into Blake's awareness and became part of her existence.

"Interestingly, this is what I expected from a digital sea. Cubes of data, 0s and 1s." Tai said.

"...This is a game played by grown-ups, Blake Zaychick. Do not interfere." Grey Serpent said.

"You know the Blake's full name?" Blake asked, surprised.

"The Serpent has its eyes on you. I know everything about you, Blake." Grey Serpent said.

"It is not April Fool's. Subject Serpent's joke is not funny. Leave the Hyperion's systems immediately." Blake said

"You know nothing, Blake Zaychik. Our power is beyond your wildest imagination. The Serpent gave us the truth, far before humanity came to realise the nature of life. To us, the world is nothing but a river of data that ebbs and flows...And the same is true for memories. I sense your disbelief. I shall prove it to you." Grey Serpent said, opening a illusion.

"Sounds like some of the fanatic White Fang members we caught." Winter said.

Ghira grumbled but he knew he was right.

"Anything to say Blake?" Weiss asked.

"Nope it sounds like my old mentor." Blake said.

Blake opened her eyes and saw a familiar but terrifying sight.

"St. Freya High?" Blake asked, the school was burning and in chaos.

"That's a terrifying sight... All those lives lost." Ozpin said.

"I can't imagine that happening to Beacon...." Tai said.

"Actually, if I didn't bring you all here that would happen to Beacon."

"WHAT!!" Everyone except those that knew shouted in shock.

"Yea... One of my minions is currently in Beacon. The Breach you experienced is just the beginning." Salem said, sheepishly.

"Yea, my boss Cinder asked me to work with White Fang to create the Breach to make Ironwood in charge of the security." Roman said.

"What why me?" Ironwood asked in shock.

"So that they can take control of your mechs. The virus is already in the CCT." Roman said.

"So that was what the break-in in the CCT was for !!" Ruby shouted.

"At least we can now prevent it from having..." Qrow said.

"Oh, and Ozpin... Lionheart is a coward...." Salem said.

"Ohm damnit...." Qrow cursed.

"The place you call home. Now it weeps... in flames." Grey Serpent said

Blake could see nothing but a great sea of fire that consumed familiar sceneries and buildings...

"The school is burning... Nyet. This is an illusion." Blake said.

"Illusion? I've read your memories and seen your worst fear. It keeps whispering in your ears: you and everyone else have betrayed Schicksal, and the price will be a burning St. Freya. The Overseer will raze the school. Every building will turn to rubble, and every fellow Valkyrie a cold corpse. Dark terror grows ever stronger in your frail heart. It's ripping you apart." Grey Serpent said. Summoning virtual mechs to get rid of her.

"Huh... Both of us are not so different after all..." Blake said.

"What do you mean?" Ren asked.

"What he just mentioned has always been my fear. The fear that my past might catch up with me." Blake said.

"It's ok Blake. We will do our best to make sure that does not even happen." Ruby said. The rest of the students nodded in agreement.

"Thanks guys." Blake said.

Is he... really reading the Blake's mind? Blake Thought.

"I know everything about you, Blake. You're like an open book to me." Grey Serpent said, bring her to a familiar field.

"The Blake is no stranger to fear. The Blake grew up in fear and used to feed on fear. Fear has been the Blake's friend." Blake said.

"I see. A stubborn little girl. No worries. My game has only just started. Let's have some fun before I'm done here." Grey Serpent said, summoning a virtual copy of Amber to attack Blake.

"Ok that's just cold." Roman said.

"That's got to be a tough fight." Hazel said.

"Hmm, the 4th Herrscher back in Oniyuri How does this memory taste? She lost her pretty legs at pretty much the same age and for the same reason as you. Amber's tragedy left you a world of woe, because she's so much like the one deep in your heart. They were even taken away from you by the same person. Your dear Matushka, Altas Enforcer Sienna." Grey Serpent said.

"This guy... he is good at psychological torture." Summer said.

"Yea, mental torture breaks people more than physical torture..." Winter said.

"..." Blake was speechless

"Oh. You seem tired. Just lie down, girl. Give in to your childhood and fairytales." Grey Serpent said.

Upper deck of the Hyperion.

"Principal, two hostile mechs are trying to board from sector C4. Dr. Tesla, these World Serpent mechs seem pretty similar to Anti-Entropy units." Weiss said, who was wearing a white and blue hoodie, black gloves, black thigh highs and black shoes..

"It could be like White Fang and what they did with Atlas' mechs." Yang said.

"I just realised Weiss is wearing a completely new battlesuit. And It looks trendy." Ruby said.

"Tesla made this augmented combat raiment using an Augment Core. It is powered by Weiss' innate electrical powers. When activated, arcs of purple lightning would dance across the surface of the fabric."

"Oh so it uses Weiss' remaining herrscher power and it looks perfect for urban missions too." Jaune said.

"I hate to admit that, but it's true. The pneumatic actuators, alloy carapace, and homing micro-missiles... I designed those features. They only changed the paint job. I didn't get any royalty for this. They stole the prints from somewhere." Tesla said.

"Damn, copyright laws do be slacking off." Neo said.

"Enemies on the deck and bridge have been cleared, Principal." Weiss said.

"Glynda, Weiss! Make ready! We need to head to the engine room!" Tesla shouted.

"Where the Selene's main engine is at?" Glynda asked.

"That's right. We've been developing anti-Honkai weapons, and the Selene's engine is our best. We've mounted it to the Hyperion and used it in battle for the first time. You saw its magic. The energy beam it fired immobilized the Herrscher and drained her Honkai energy." Tesla said.

"It was the best counter they had at the time." Ruby said.

"If I'm not wrong, the previous era used it to immobilize the final herrscher so if they can get it to that level they will be able to stop almost all herrschers." Ren said.

"We were so close..." Glynda said.

"The engine's conversion efficiency was still too low. We needed better tech, and we looked for new talent globally. Atlas acquired many industrial companies such as the Mikoyan Design Bureau since the 2nd Honkai Eruption. But our rapid expansion was also taken advantage of by a secret organization." Tesla said.

"Mikoyan Design Bureau?? What do they do?" Weiss asked.

"Mikoyan Bureau is one of the World Serpent technology companies, independent from Atlas and Schicksal. They are known for manufacturing many weapons. Kinda like your From Dust Till Dawn shops."

"Well, so it's basically our dust shop but run by the White Fang.."

"Kinda."

"Are you saying that the World Serpent got inside Atlas?" Glynda asked.

"It's obvious, right? Just look at these copy-cat mechs. A mole is stealing and selling our assets." Tesla said.

"Have you any idea who the rat is?" Glynda asked.

"Einstein and I suspected a few. One of them being Sienna. But we need stronger evidence. Atlas is a huge mess. I'll explain later. Now we need to clean up the engine room ASAP!" Tesla said, moving towards the engine room.

"World Serpent mech units breached perimeter defenses and are entering the engine room. Is the Gray Serpent after the technology aboard the Selene? We can't let the mechs get any closer." Weiss said before attack the mechs.

"Copy-cat mechs! I'll melt you down to slag!" Tesla shouted.

"Phew. We're done. This boarding party is weaker than I thought." Glynda said.

"Perhaps we guessed wrong. The Gray Serpent isn't after the engine, but..."Tesla said.

Meanwhile, inside the Hyperion's dataspace.

The ruins of Oniyuri vanished in the blink of an eye.

A new scene was created. The sky was dark and the winds howled with fury.

"Snow. It's snowing." Blake said.

"This is your birthplace. The West Kuo Kuana Plain, ravaged by the 2nd Honkai Eruption. Do you remember, Blake?" Grey Serpent asked.

"The Blake remembers." Blake said.

"Right here, a helpless orphan named Blake was turned into a trained killer." Grey Serpent said.

"Penny... and my friends at the orphanage." Blake said, holding her head in pain as she remembered all the memories she had at the orphanage.

"Remember it? The experiments you endured? Project X-10 took away your butterfly." Grey Serpent said.

"Is there anyone who doesn't have dark childhood..." Jaune asked.

"Nope."

Blake remained silent,

"Perhaps you don't. It's nothing but pain." Grey Serpent said

"The Blake's emotive center was damaged. The Blake does not feel pain." Blake said.

"Still, that got to be terrible." Summer said.

"The amount of pain you have to go through to have your entire emotive center to be destroyed has to be unimaginably huge." Kali said, silently crying

"Some feelings go beyond the brain. They're part of your pathetic soul. Enjoy your painful memories and savor your helplessness." Grey Serpent said, summoning honkai beasts to fight Blake.

"These are... illusions." Blake said, breathing heavily. Even though they were illusions, they hit hard.

"Does your past disturb you? The Serpent shall embrace you and end this agony, Blake. You're the chosen one. You survived Project X-10. You're the only one who returned with the Sea of Quanta's gift. You're fated to be the heir to the Serpent." Grey Serpent said.

"The Blake refuses!" Blake shouted.

"He is getting to Blake..." Pyrrha said worriedly.

"Don't be stubborn, child. I know the pain that burns within you." Grey Serpent said.

"Remember the control switch that Sienna planted in your brain?" Grey Serpent said. Grey Serpent released copies of Blake when she was controlled.

"It was burnt out." Blake said, collapsing on her knees.

"You're right. The chip was broken easily. But the pain it had caused might be harder to shake off. It's time, Blake Zaychik. Submit to your own guilt." Grey Serpent said.

"What's happening." Blake asked as she started to see herself turning to her corrupted self.

Suddenly, a cluster of crimson feathers appeared around her, calming her down.

"Let's go!!!! Yang to the rescue!!" Yang cheered, hugging Blake.

"Still disturbed by your nightmares?" Yang asked, appearing next to Blake.

"Class monitor, the ability to invade the private memories of others is nothing to be proud of. But... spasiba." Blake said, regaining the strength to fight back.

"Which means thank you." Ghira said.

"How did you get in here? It matters not, Blake. No one can save you now." Grey Serpent said, commanding the copies to attack them.

"He is very confident..." Hazel said.

With the help of Yang, Blake managed to beat all the clones.

"Yea, we are the best pair!!!" Yang cheered, fistbumping Blake who similed.

"Nah, I think Weiss and I are better." Ruby said, fistbumping Weiss who nodded in agreement.

"How troublesome. I should not have wasted time on you. But I can live with that. Any victory, no matter how minor, furthers the Serpent's cause. I've acquired what I want. Farewell, Blake. Have fun in this illusory labyrinth... for all eternity." Grey Serpent said, before disappearing.

"Coward." Neo said.

"Master Yang? Why are you here? What's your true identity?" Blake asked.

I have trouble understanding who I am. I'm not the person you know. I'm just a figment of memory she left in your mind. You're seeing the 8th Divine Key, Fenghuang Down...Just one of the many pinions. I materialize when she senses you're in need. Pass through this place and push on, Blake. Our paths shall cross again one day, Blake." Master Yang said.

"Will we ever learn about the other Yang???" Jaune asked.

"In the future, yes." (Yea in like 11 more chapters...)

The girl in red started burning and illuminated the place like a torch. The false illusions were purged. Data washed over Blake like a roaring tide. The data quickly overwhelmed Blake. There was no noise, light, nor smell. There was nothing but a suffocating darkness. Blake struggled to keep her senses active, seeking data from the void and any possibility of escape. She caught a sliver of light rippling in the darkness and heard a faint voice echoing in the void. This woke her consciousness. She reached out and grabbed the light.

"...What is this place?" Blake asked

"Apologies. I'm still opposed to direct testing on the Eye of the Deep. I have several concerns." Einstein said.

"We've discussed this already. We've also made the necessary preparations. And you balk every time we're ready to go, Ein." The unknown person said.

"Wait, it's Welt!" Tai said.

"Where has he been?" Winter asked.

"Einstein? Professor, can you hear the Blake?" Blake asked but it looked like Einstein did not see her.

"I think this is a memory." Qrow said.

"I'm not questioning the chance of success, I simply fear the unknown dimensions that Otto called the Sea of Quanta. We know nothing about its peculiarities, except that it can be accessed through the Eye of the Deep." Einstein said.

"That's why these tests are necessary. Scientists must have the courage to challenge such boundaries." Welt said.

"True but there has to be a limit." Penny said.

"But only when they're prepared. We need more test runs. This direct engagement seems desperate, Sovereign." Einstein said.

"We're always desperate. We've been looking for a way to end the Honkai since the disaster of 2000. Anyone who went through that should fear the future. We're fortunate to have found this city. The Eye of the Deep opened up a new possibility for our plan. A possibility to end the Honkai for good. That's your dream, right? All of us want to see it happen." Welt said.

"Understood. Let's begin, Welt." Einstein said.

"Log ABS-63320. Spatial feedback test initiated, Selene β has fired energy into the Eye of the Deep. Deploying Honkai beast subject. Switching on conversion engine." Einstein recorded.

"This is not in the Hyperion's database. They're Dr. Einstein's test logs." Blake said.

"Subjects suppressed. Conversion countdown: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..." Einstein said.

Comms: Energy injected into the Eye of the Deep's spatial fissures. All readings normal. Request permission to raise injection rate.

"Wait! Spacetime curvature readings are deviating." Einstein said.

A whisper could be heard. Everyone sensed a shadow looming over them.

"That's creepy." Nora said.

"Something is emerging from the Eye of the Deep. Shut down the energy beam." Welt said.

"Engines off. The spatial warp is as clear as day. Do not approach the Eye of the Deep. I repeat. Do not approach that portal." Einstein commanded.

"No... it's not working. The spatial disturbance is getting worse. Sorry, Ein. I must..." Welt said. Before his comms got cut.

"Joachim! Curses! Why didn't he listen?" Einstein asked.

Blake felt a stark darkness begin to blind her eyes, or to be precise, Einstein's eyes. A seemingly endless spin followed by an extended silence happened next.

"I guess that explains what happened to Welt." Roman said.

"Has the spatial collapse ended? Firing energy into the Eye of the Deep unexpectedly led to structural collapse. Welt neutralized the spatial warp with his gravitational powers. The test failed. I may be trapped in a spacetime rift within the Sea of Quanta. It seems rather different from the Sea of Quanta we explored last time. Gravity is highly disturbed here. I see many giant rocks floating in the air. We can further affirm that the Sea of Quanta is more complicated than we think. Internal functional checks complete. Spacetime anchor point system for our return is operational." Einstein reported who was in the Sea.

"That place looks scary." Ruby said.

"Welt? Do you copy? Please respond." Einstein called.

"Is this your plan... to end the Honkai once and for all?" Welt asked in anger.

Welt? Who was he talking to? Einstein thought.

"Signal coordinates triangulated. Please wait." Einstein said.

"Eternal liberation for humanity? I can't agree. This is unacceptable. This is no liberation..." Welt shouted.

"I wonder who he is talking to?" Nora asked.

"Whoever it is, they are not friendly." Ren said.

"Joachim!" Einstein shouted.

In front of Welt was a very big cobra.

"WTF is that????" Qrow shouted.

"A Snake..." Ozpin said.

"That's a lot bigger than a King Taijitu." Summer said.

"Yea I'm not dealing with that." Roman said.

"What is that?" Einstein asked.

"I shall return, whether you accept me or not. I shall judge... and deliver you." The World Serpent said.

"It speaks!!!" Ghira said.

"Joachim!" Einstein shouted.

"Don't get any closer, Ein! It's not something you can deal with! I'm sorry, Professor. I should have listened. The mistake is mine. I will fix this myself." Welt said.

Welt and Einstein followed the signal back to the real world. Welt used his herrscher powers to kill any honkai beasts in their way.

"We must leave, Sovereign." Einstein said.

"NO! Be rational. You were rational when you advised me." Welt ordered.

SYSTEM: We've reached our return coordinates. Activate spacetime anchor?

"Welt..." Einstein said, not wanting to leave him behind.

"Sometimes, you don't have a choice." Ironwood said.

"There's no turning back now, Ein." Welt said.

Welt activates the Star of Eden's Zeroth Power, Quasi Black Hole

"Star of Eden! Switch to Zeroth Power! Activate!" Welt commanded.

"Joachim!" Einstein shouted before ultimately being returned to normal reality

Bronya waking from having been trapped within the system:

"The Sea of Quanta?!" Blake said, while waking up.

"All facilities are operational." Glynda said.

"The Gray Serpent left. He stopped hacking the Hyperion. I don't know what he did. We must freeze the Hyperion's core systems and Atlas' databases for now to assess our losses." Einstein said.

"Professor Einstein, the Blake saw past records while fighting the Gray Serpent. What are the Eye of the Deep and the Sea of Quanta? The Gray Serpent was after research data within the Atlas archives. What did Anti-Entropy discover in the Sea of Quanta last year?" Blake asked.

"All good questions." Dr Oobleck said, writing down the questions

"....I understand. I will provide an extensive account of the experiment we carried out last year. But we must head to the SOS coordinates that Sienna sent us. The Deep is a city from the Previous Era. Welt, our Sovereign, awaits us there." Einstein said.

"At least I'm still alive." Ironwood said.

"I can't wait to see this city." Ozpin said.

(A/N: With the help of the Honkai Wiki, writing this so much faster. The next one is going to take a while cause it's like 2hrs long. I will try to finish within a month.

As always be sure to vote and comment any feedback. I Hope you all will stay safe.

My Discord is UP!! My discord will have story updates, polls, lore discussions or just to talk about Honkai or Rwby, so feel free to join. Go to my profile and click the link there. Or you could PM me at shadowolf#7420

Stay tuned and Stay safe,

Shadowolf, Out)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 13 12
A retelling of chapter 16 from Honkai Impact 3rd in my imagination.
2K 15 9
A retelling of Chapter XI: EX And with some themes from My Hero Academia and Red ve Blue. Disclaimer: I do not own Honkai Impact 3rd.
8.8K 182 43
I don't now what's going on anymore. First I was home. Then in another world. In order for me to live here I must learn everything I can about here...
1K 48 5
Though we learned that the 13th Herrscher never existed and was created to cover up Elysia's true nature. What if the 13th Herrscher really did exist...