My Everything (Scarlett Johan...

Od ayemem215

You're a lawyer who used to be a top model when growing up. You stopped modeling to finish school and start y... Více

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62.
63
64
65.
66
67.
68.
69.
70.
71
72.
73.
74.
75.
76
77
78.
79.
80
81.
Wedding Inspo
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121.
122.
123.
125.
126
127
128.
129.
130
131.
132
133.
134.
135.
136.
137.
138.
139.
140.
141.
142.
143.

124.

970 27 0
Od ayemem215

POV y/n
"Morning Ella!" I say with a huge smile on my face. I'm in a great mood this morning. It's Monday morning, which means we are on week 6 of Scarlett's pregnancy which means we finally get to go to a doctors appointment. But that's not until Wednesday. But Today is the day I question Olivia. After the night of our "stake out" I sat on the photos for a little. I needed to be sure about everything. With a little more reasesrch and a long video chat with Anna I think I figured everything out. Danny was at my house all weekend working on it with me. Scarlett and Rose didn't mind. I think Rose found a new best friend too because she was loving all the attention she was getting from Danny. He's like a giant kid so they paired well together.

I walk into my office and put my briefcase down and notice a coffee cup on my desk already. The closer I get I see a post it note on it. The note says fuel for a kick ass day. -DB I chuckle reading it, thanks DannyBoy.

I sit in my desk and drink my coffee while I review some notes for other cases I'm meeting with at the end of the week. I want to get through all my work first before I start this interrogation.

*I'll be nice and not bore you with legal terms*
*time skip*

I grab the Manila Envelope with the photos Scarlett and I took. Both men, including a paper stating how I think their related and what she's doing. I simplified it so her small brain can understand what I'm about to say to her. God knows she wasn't using it hanging around those guys.

I knock twice and she calls me to enter so I open the large door and step inside. She's leaning back in her chair with her feet up and it looks like she's eating the pretzels from the vending machine on this floor.

"Y/n, what can I do for you? Decided you want a little something from me" she says sticking her tongue out and moving it up and down. I cringe and make a disgusted face.

"I know you're not asking me that. And with what I'm holding in my hands I guess it makes perfect sense." I say and wave the folder in my hands infront of her. She takes her feet off her desk and leans forward grabbing the envelope and replaces her feet where they were, on top of her desk again.

She opens the envelope by twisting the small rope around the circular holder that holds it in place but doesn't lift the flip yet and instead looks up at me. "Why don't you tell me what's in here instead of me figuring it out myself" she says looking at me uninterested.

"What are you too afraid to use your brain? Afraid to show there's nothing really in there" I taunt. "Just look" I say and she opens the envelope. I see her eyes search through all the pictures and she looks mad. She brings her legs off of her desk and sits up straight dropping the picture onto the desk. She puts her head in her hands and I know I've got her.

"How'd you do it?" I ask and she looks up at me.

"Do what?"

"Convince these men to pay you to sleep with them. What are you doing for them? Or them for you?" I say and Olivia starts laughing.

"Oh my dear y/n. You have no idea what's going on do you?" Olivia taunts looking at me like I'm a stupid little child.

"I know exactly what's going on. Your trying to start a little prostitution ring. I've got you pictures with two, and know about a third. Does your husband know your cheating on him? I bet he wouldn't like to get those pictures slipped under his door at work would he?" I

"You are stupider than you look. If you do anything more I swear your going to blow everything" she spit out with so my venom.

"Blow everything? What's going on?" I ask confused. Is she working with someone else?

"I can't. Not here." She says looking around.

"You either explain or I go to John with those pictures of you hooking up with Judges." I threaten. I'm not playing games with her.

"Not here y/n. I'd invite you to my house but we both know you wouldn't come. So invite me over and I'll tell you everything." She says.

Scarlett wouldn't want her in our house, but maybe I can use the barn. I'll make sure Scarlett can be involved if she wants to be so she has no reason to think anything might happen. Danny will have to be there too. It's gotta be my way or nothing.

"Fine. Come over." I lean over writing my address on a piece of paper and pushing it foward to her. "8pm. Don't flake or I will drop these off to John personally at 8:01." I say turning around and walking out of her office. I have plenty of copies of those pictures so she can keep them.

I walk to my office and see Danny as soon as I get onto my floor. He's talking to one of the detectives and when he sees me walk past him I hear him end his conversation and I assume follow me. My assumptions are right when I walk into my office and hear him walk in right before the door closes too.

"How'd it go? Did she confess?" Danny asks right away, sounding confident.

I walk to my desk and sit down in the chair and pull my phone out of my pocket. I text Scar immediately telling her what is going on and how I plan to use the barn. I make sure she knows she welcome to stay and all that before hit send and  I turn my attention to Danny.

He looks at me with a questioning stare. I sigh deeply before I realize he's going to be pissed that I didn't get any information. "She told me she couldn't talk about it her but is coming to the house tonight. Well I'm going to bring her to the barn actually" I say and I watch his face as he furrows his eyebrows, thinking, then I see his face turning redder and I almost think steam is going to blow out of his head.

"That's it?! She wouldn't tell you anything!? I don't understand. What is she hiding? I should just march up there and demand she tell me" he starts pacing the office. He's one of those peephole who tall everything out loud. Scar does it sometimes, and I know I do it too so I'm not worried he's actually going to go cause a scene or something.

"Y/n this is fucking weird. Shouldn't we like tell John or at least demand something out of her." John pauses facing me.

"She did say if I do anything more I'll blow everything. Which makes me think she's working with someone. But the whole, not wanting to talk here is what's confusing because this office is secure. Right?" I ask a little unsure. I don't know John that well I just take Anna's word and she's never doubted the man.

"It has to be. We have way too many high class and highly-classified people in here." Danny says.

"Wait, highly classified? What do you mean? Movie stars and pop artists are not high classified." I say

"Oh John has a large tab open for an FBI office branch in LA." Danny says like that isn't important news.

"Why did I never know this!?" I yell sitting up more

"John never told you? He's not one to keep a secret. Maybe you just skipped over it or something?" He asks and I have to think really hard. I seriously don't remember him mentioning that, otherwise I would've been pushing for those cases!

"Whatever, let's get to the barn and wire tap it. We need to record this conversation" Danny says and he's genius. But it's also very illegal and I doubt I'm going to get a judge to sign off on it, especially if it's about them. Fuck it, we'll be fine.

I send Danny to get the things to tap the barn and I head home, seeing the clock says 3pm and Scarlett and Rose should be home from her office visit. My biggest concern is Olivia coming near my house, or Rose. I know Scarlett can hold her own and I'm not worried about fighting, more yelling maybe. But I don't want her to go near Rose, not even making eye contact with her. Olivia is an evil, manipulative bitch that i know it going to make her look like a good guy and what she's doing is for the better good but I know anything she says has a hidden meaning behind it.

I pull into my driveway seeing Scarlett's car there too. I can't wait to see my girls. I head inside and as soon as I open the door I hear music playing. It's Olivia Rodrigo so I know Rose picked the playlist, which would explain her jumping around in the living room.

"Hey flower? Where's mom?" I ask

"She went to the barn. She told me to stay here and dance so I'm dancing. Want to dance?" She asks and I mean how could I say no.

"Just a quick one okay?" I ask and she nods happily grabbing my hands. We jump around together and I spin her by lifting her from her hands and spinning really fast so she flys through the air. She breaks into a fit of giggles and I love it so much.

"Too much!!" Rose giggles so I stop her and gently put her down. She continues to dance so I head out to the barn to see Scarlett. I walk, since she probably rode an ATV and it's not too hot right now and I notice how much the wild flower field has grown. Once those houses got taken down from the wedding and the temperature raised a little the flowers seemed to have doubled in size. It's so beautiful and it adds a lot of color over here. I get to the barn and walk inside. Scarlett set up a table in here and some chairs.

We haven't really used it too much, which is a shame because it looks really nice from the wedding. Scarlett walks out form down the hallway and she stops when she sees me and smiles.

"Baby you're amazing but I'm going to have to tie you down. You shouldn't be lifting anything heavy"

"That's not till later on I'm fine." She says but I tilt my head at her.

"I just want you safe. And our baby safe" I say stepping closer and finally touching her. My hands go to her stomach and I see the smile appear on her face. I can still feel her abs that she swears aren't there, but knowing there's a little smush in there has been the most amazing feeling. For me, it gives me more fight to keep working to be then best person I can be.

"We are both safe my love. And Dr. Deluca will tell you that also in a few days. Okay?"

"Yes baby. Danny will be here any minute with microphones. He had the idea of tapping this place so we have whatever she says on tape and can use it if we need too."

"I don't  want to know about it because I'm pretty sure that illegal. So I will be in the house with Rose. Or should I leave? Robert did invite us over to Lizzie's tonight but I told him you were working"

"Whatever you want to do, but this won't take longer than an hour. I'm not planning on letting her drag this out." I say and she nods.

"We will probably just stay. We can bring Lizzie dinner tomorrow" she says and tries to walk away but I hold her tight.

"I missed you today, I know I woke up next to you, and had breakfast together and all that but I miss the uninterrupted time we had together."

"I missed you too baby, how about after this and the doctor we plans a date night?" She suggests

"Yes! Definitely! I'd love that, I'll think of—"

"No no no let me plan. You can be the driver" she smiles and squeezes her arms tighter around my waist. I love the feeling of being in her arms. Even if she's smaller than me it still make me feel safe and loved.

A little while later Scarlett went back to the house and Danny is here with me at the barn setting up the mics. We have 2 by the table one by the door and one in the bathroom. They are so tiny and Danny even got a pen camera he wants to wear in his shirt pocket. I check my phone seeing it's 7:30 and figure we should head back to the house.

"Everything looks good here. Thank you for the help" I say to Danny

"It does look good. Can I ride the ATV back?"

I knew he was going to ask that

"Sure" I laugh and head outside. I start the ATV for him and wait for him to get on first. I get on after and he follows the path I brought him here on. He's surprisingly pretty good on it and even knows how to avoid the ditches without flipping you off the ATV.

"Leave it here" I yell over the motor and he parks on the grass patch on the side of the house so we can just head straight there when Olivia comes. We head inside the house, Danny goes to the bathroom while I head upstairs so say goodnight to Rose. She probably will get to stay up a little longer but I want to be outside waiting for Olivia so I won't get to actually tuck her in. I knock on her door and park my head in to see rose sitting at her desk reading while Scarlett brushes her hair.

"Woooo smells like unicorn and fairy dust in here" making Rose snap her head over to be and leave her desk. Scarlett sighs but smiles. I probably should've waited until she was done.

"That's because I took a shower! Mommy washed my hair like the salon does!" Rose squeals loving the extra attentions she's been getting from Scarlett. I love that when scar isn't filming, she's all in at home. Regardless, when she's home she gives her undivided attention, but it's harder when she films because it's an exhausting schedule.

"Good thing you showered. I could smell you all the way down stairs" I joke and stick my tongue out at her. "Let mommy finish your hair. Danny is downstairs and said he wanted to make you an ice cream sundae." I say and see the girls eyes go wide. She runs back and sits on the stool by her desk so Scarlett can finish.

"Babe you want one too?" I ask and see her shy smile come out and she nods her head yes. I go over and kiss her forehead because that was just too cute. I head downstairs and see Danny already in my fridge.

"Make that two Danny, the mrs wants one too" I yell to him and throws a thumbs up to me. Once I get the sonogram and talk to Dr.Deluca later this week, we plan on telling Rose and then everyone else close to us. Like Robert and Danny and Anna and scars siblings. Her mom knows, and Lizzie knows but I can't wait for everyone else to know.

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and luckily Danny puts two fully loaded ice cream sundaes on the counter. "2 sundaes for the woman of the house" he jokes in an announcer voice.

"Dannyyyy! Thanks" rose jumps for joy while grabbing her ice cream and giving Danny a leg hug. "No problem troublemaker." He hugs back.

I hear car breaks squeak like there's a car stopping outside and I glance at Danny. He makes eye contact with me and we both know it's Olivia. I turn and face Scarlett who has a worried look in her eyes. "Be careful, and call me if you need anything I can call the cops, I can call Robert or I'll put my black widow suit on and come scare the crap out of her" she says making me laugh.

"Please save the suit for when I get back" I wink making her blush ever so lightly before I kiss her lips and me and Danny head for the door. Let's see what this bitch is going to fuck up.

•••••••••••••••

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

74.5K 1.9K 50
LOL- Laws Of Love. Yn Yln, a genius young attorney, daughter & successor of the founder of New York's most prestigious law firm. Who strongly believe...
229K 4.8K 30
one shots stories of Scar and Nat. requests are open Happy reading dudes Will be updated of a Monday if I have one to do
48.7K 1.8K 37
This is Book 2 of Next Door Lover~ This book continues off a few years later and will show where Katie is now and if anything happened with Scarlett...
40.5K 1.1K 38
Anastasia Volkova, a rare beauty, orphan, raised in Russia. Trained to be manipulative, heartless, seductive, and a killer...if needed. After escapin...