Sailor Moon: Black Sun (Harem...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Henshin!!!!!" ???: "Henshin." (Y/N) (L/N) was the first Century King who called himself is Black Sun... More

First Introduction: Black Sun
Second Introduction: Shadowmoon
Harem
Prologue: Black Sun V.S Shadowmoon
Chapter 1: The Masked Vigilante
Chapter 2: The First Century King Black Sun
Sailor Moon: Black Sun Opening
Chapter 3: We Meet Again/Childhood
Chapter 4: Black Sun & Sailor Moon Team-up/Bilgenia
Chapter 6: Sailor Uranus & Neptune Meet Black Sun
Chapter 7: Black Sun Date Sailor Moon
Chapter 8: Black Sun V.S Bilgenia Round 2
Chapter 9: Shadowmoon V.S Outer Sailors
Chapter 10: Kaijin V.S Kaijin
Chapter 11: The Confessions
Chapter 12: Black Sun V.S Baraom Part 1
Chapter 13: Black Sun V.S Baraom Part 2
Chapter 14: The White Knight
Chapter 15: Black Sun Reunion With Shadowmoon
Chapter 16: Shadowmoon & Naru
Chapter 17: Black Sun V.S Darom
Chapter 18: Shadowmoon V.S Bishum
Chapter 19: Next Plans/Black Sun's Dates
Chapter 20: Black Sun V.S Colonel Dasmader Part 1
Chapter 21: Black Sun V.S Colonel Dasmader Part 2
Chapter 22: Our Future Daughter?!?
Chapter 23: Mamoru Reunion/Boys Fight Over Girl
Chapter 24: Saturn & Shadowmoon
Chapter 25: The World's Darkest Rider
Chapter 26: Black Sun V.S Gatezone
Chapter 27: Black Sun V.S Captain Gedorian
Chapter 28: Final Black Sun V.S Shadowmoon Part 1
Chapter 29: Final Black Sun V.S Shadowmoon Part 2
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 5: New Transfer Student

618 13 4
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

In Gorgom's Territory.

Bilgenia: "My arm was cut off by him, my king!!!!!" He said to Creation King.

Creation King: "Him? You mean Black Sun?" He asked him and then he was nod his head and he was gonna say more.

Bilgenia: "He isn't alone, my lord. He had Sailor Moon and the Sailor Guardians....The Princess of Moon is alive, my lord...now Black Sun with Sailor Moon and guardians are work together and tries to stop us." He said to Creation King and make him was nod his head and then he was speak the truth about it and then there was the rest of the figures who are hiding in the shadows by himself and this make them both were heard the voice comes from Bilgenia who escape and he was the only one who survive from the kill of (Y/N) with his Black Sun form and he was almost kill him right away. 

There was an giant heart and it was the heart of Creation King about this whole place and make all everything around was normal and then the heart was beating and keep beating that was alright and then the heart was the one who tries to look after the two Century Kings for what he want....Black Sun and Shadowmoon. 

Creation King.

The Creation King (創世王, Sōseiō), additionally named the King of All Creation, is the leader of Gorgom, and was unseen for much of the series. It is one of the most powerful being that had been living for the past 50,000 years, potentially capable of destroying reality itself. In its weakened state, the Creation King was a giant floating heart. It communicated with the Priests and the two Century Kings via telepathy.

Every 50,000 years, the existing Creation King dies. When this time draws near, Gorgom chooses two candidates to covert into Century Kings. Per tradition, said candidates are then forced to fight each other, as in Kohtaro and Nobuhiko's cases. The winner claims both Kingstones and becomes the new Creation King. This process has apparently been repeated several times, with each successor growing stronger than their predecessors.

Creation King: "Hmmm...." He was thinking and what he must do.

Bilgenia: "My Lord, what do we do?" He asked him.

Creation King: "Keep doing your works...continue to create the Mutant Kaijin creatures immediately and send more of them to come after Black Sun. Now go...clean up with your right arm." He said to Bilgenia.

Bilgenia: "Yes, my lord." He said and he was got up and then he prepare to take a leave right away and Creation King who sat there by himself and make him was thinking and then he heard other voices comes from the villains.

???1: "So Black Sun is back." He said.

???2: "Interesting...he work along with Sailor Moon and the Sailor Guardians. This trouble us some more battle." He said to them.

???3: "I agree with you." She said to them and then one of other female voice asked Creation King about Shadowmoon.

???4: "What about Shadowmoon, my lord? We don't know if he's alive out there." She said to him and then the Creation King was chuckle little bit and he said.

Creation King: "Soon as possible when we will get Black Sun and Shadowmoon....we will use the two of them to rule over the mankind's world and if Black Sun with Sailor Moon and the guardians tries to stop us...We'll be doomed. Now we focus our plan to take this mankind's world down by ourselves. Does that clear to you both?" He asked them.

All: "Yes, my lord." They both said.

Creation King: "Damn her with the Guardians....Why are they interrupt my plan?" He said to himself and make him was going back to do his own work right away and then Creation King will tries to send more enemies to after Black Sun and Sailor Moon with Guardians.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Sailor Moon & Scouts.

When the school was beginning and make the boys and girls got inside the school right away and then there was Usagi with her friends are talking to each others and they both were thinking something else in their own mind.

Makoto: "Wait, you want this guy work with us?!" She said.

Usagi: "What? Something wrong with it?" She asked them.

Rei: "Of course! But we don't know about this guy, Usagi. Why do you let him to join with you? But why did he know a lot about you." She said to Usagi.

Usagi: "Because he's my childhood friend." She said to them and make them both were surprises and they ask her like how did they were meet and then she was explaining to them about her own past with her flashback between (Y/N) and Usagi...where the two of them were together.

Usagi: "Now do you see?" She asked them.

Ami: "Okay, but you need to tell us information about him." She said to Usagi.

Usagi: "I know, Ami....I'm trying my best to know about him and what was his story with the past..." She said to them.

Mina: "Alright, I was wondering where he is right now." She said to them and then Usagi told them that he had a work to do and he will came to pick Usagi up. These girls were heading back to the classroom but there was a nerd boy who is talking with his friends and the other student were telling.

???1: "Dude, are you heard that monster is on the loose and attacked two guys last night."

???2: "C'mon, dude there's no such a thing about monster is on the loose. This is just a bear or maybe lion is attacked."

???3: "Yeah, what about the other animals were killed in the zoo."

The girls were ignoring that they sit down on their seats to watching at the teacher was explaining some more books with study.

Teacher: "Alright, class. We have a new student today."

The girls and boys were whispering about who may be a student really is.

???: "Can't we tell who it was?"

???2: "Yeah, it was a boy or girl."

Teacher: "it's a boy."

The boys were like growling like they hate at cute, or maybe handsome. Now the girls are prepared to seeing what's really the boy is, and super magical girls were like not excited but Usagi was need to know who is the boy maybe someone else.

The door swung open.

Teacher: "Ah there he is! Come on in!"

Then the figure stepped inside that here the bad boy who came inside the classroom right away and also he wearing his outfit was school uniform and the face of someone for what Usagi gonna recognize at him...the same person who was the one make Usagi meet him. When she was got her jaw hanging like surprise and she saw the boy who was her own childhood before and now he came here to see

The girls were blushing so hard in tomato that they were seeing a boy with hair black brunette, handsome, and cute boy and bad motherfucker for what they saw (Y/N) who is here.

The magical girls were blushing so hard too that Usagi was looking at eyes of this boy new figure was brown with emotion and she seeing he has a ring on his left hand.

Usagi: "*Oh...*"

Mina: "*My*"

Makoto: "*God*"

Ami: "*He*"

Rei: "Is here?!?*"

Teacher: "Class, this is (Y/N) and he's will be your help. (Y/N) (L/N) will be your personal to help...is anyone question about him?"

Then the boys and girls were raised their hands up.

Teacher: "Alright, settle down now each one of you need to raised your hand up." Then the boy who raised his hand up.

Teacher: "Okay, you." He pointed to that boy.

???: "Where do you came from?" 

(Y/N): "I'm from the South Park."

Teacher: "Alright, is anyone else having any question?" then the girls who rise their hands up.

???: "Are you single?"

(Y/N): "Well, yeah I am...I suppose to look for one or maybe 6 of them"

???2: "What's that your ring?"

(Y/N): "This is for my father."

???3: "Are you here for vacation."

(Y/N): "Well, interesting about it. I go whatever I want to fun."

The girls were blushing seeing (Y/N)'s face is smile with handsome.

Teacher: "Alright, class. Mr. (L/N) has been accident in the car for 5 months so take it easy for him...he's not rich alright?"

All class students were nodded at their heads now they will behave about it but sailor guardian girls got on their eyes were hearts.

Teacher: "Mr. (L/N), you can take a seat next to Usagi Tsukimo."

(Y/N): "Sure, thanks."

Now (Y/N) was going take a seat next to Diana now he opened his textbook to writing some quotes with words and anything else more words with assignment homework.

Usagi's face seeing (Y/N) got his face perfect handsome making her blush so hard tomato volcano blowing up right away. Now the girls were jealous about (Y/N). The magical girls too and then (Y/N) is going with magical girls any classrooms.

Time Skip Later.

Usagi: "W-W-What the heck are you doing here in my school?!?" She shout out like blushing up and make him was chuckle to her and he was with Usagi that the two of them are in the rooftop's school building and then Usagi wasn't believe that her own childhood friend (Y/N) who was appear in the school by himself and he was actually appeared in this school and then he said.

(Y/N): "Well, what's the matter? I just came to visit and join up as you." He said to her.

Usagi: "I mean why didn't you tell me about it?!? Why didn't you tell me about you were transfer into this school?!?" She said.

(Y/N): "Hehehe, I'm join in because I want to experience about my childhood friend's doing...anyway you want to be happy to see me here because I surprise you?" He asked her with a tease and make her was surprise with a shock and she was blushes up about what she really heard of (Y/N) just say that and make her shook her head and she said.

Usagi: "That's not the point!!!!! I mean you can't surprise me like that!!!!!" She said.

(Y/N): "Alright, I am sorry to surprise you...by the way looks like your friends who follow you here." He said to her and make her was surprise and then she turn to look and saw her friends who were arrive right on the time and they both were seen (Y/N) with Usagi talking and (Y/N) crosses his both arms and he said.

(Y/N): "Now I shall told you women about what Creation king and Gorgom is....I will told all of you about it." He said to them.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 506 34
(Y/N): "Henshin!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Nguyen was the chosen one for Kuuga ...after the second of legend Kuuga who sacrificed for himself to the sake of...
473 33 8
Months after the events of Sailor Moon S, Kamen Rider Black RX, and Ultraman '66... a new multiversal enemy has come to threaten world peace in the t...
1.1K 145 24
After the events of Kanto High academy - First year, Namit and his group goes back to Johto only to find that they are going on a mission in Pasio. A...
766 36 8
THIS DO HAVE LEVI X MIKASA SHIP IN. In this world every little mosters your parents told you as a kid was true just hidden from the human eye .. But...