AFTER Summer Love [G!P]

By hwangkittyz

[PAUSED UNTIL I GAIN MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE] [Ryeji second part of Summer Love] Hey, hey... It's me again. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 28

1.2K 46 56
By hwangkittyz

Long chapter

.
.
.

Yeji

Ryujin apparently chose not to comment on my statement, so I simply rested my head on her perfect tits and closed my eyes, my left hand wrapped around her waist.

I fell asleep to the soft sound of her breathing.

When I woke up the next morning, the first thing I realized was that Ryu was gone and I had an erection caused by a wet dream about her. The dream was a continuation of what happened last night.

I jerked off in the bathroom and came out of the repeated image of her falling to her knees in front of me. Then I brushed my teeth and pulled a shirt over my head before running my hands through my hair and leaving the room.

I smiled to myself when I saw her in a chair by the bar with a bowl of cereal in front of her.

However, my smile faded when I noticed Justin across from her, showing off his damn dimples as he said something to her that made her laugh.

I want you to laugh at MY jokes.

I thought it was pretty weird that he didn't ask why she was here at the frat house so early and wearing my clothes, or maybe he did, but she lied about it. Or he just didn't notice.

I sat down next to her and she turned her head toward me, smiling. Her smile made my stomach churn and I tried to disguise my fondness by turning to Justin and telling him to give me breakfast.

Ryu shot me a disapproving look because my tone was harsher than intended, but I couldn't help it. He was making her smile and I felt I needed to do that, not him.

"So what are you doing today?" he asked her, leaning his elbows on the bar and looking at her.

Shit, what if he wants to hang out with her or something?

She'll want to do stuff with him, not me.

"Uh Yeji told me she'd take me driving." she replied.

"Oh, cool." he said and didn't even seem bothered by that. "Well, Zayn ask me to clean the pool because there's a party tonight, so I'll see you then?"

She nodded and he leaned over the bar, pressing a kiss to her lips, before turning and walking out of the kitchen.

"Didn't he ask you about wearing my clothes and being here in the morning?" I asked once I was sure he couldn't hear us anymore.

She turned to look at me in the seat and I couldn't help but notice how small she was.

"He did, but I told her I crashed with Jake last night."

Her feet literally dangled a foot above the floor, while mine were placed on the marble floor.

How come I'm only noticing this now? She has always been smaller.
I wonder what our hands would look like against each other.
Or our shoes.

"What?" she asked, obviously noticing that I was looking at her.

"Nothing." I replied and went back to my plate.

"I'm going upstairs to change."

"Do you want to go now or should we wait until noon?" I asked as she got up from her chair.

"It's after noon Yeji. We slept in late," she informed me.

"Good, then we can leave in thirty minutes and I'll take us to your dorm so you can change."

"Okay."

I bit my lip as I looked at her ass in my sweatpants as she walked away.

Forty minutes later we were in her dorm, and I was sitting next to Chaeryeong on the bed while Ryu was in the bathroom, changing.

"So she played the pregnant prank on you, huh." Chaer said, not taking her eyes off the laptop on which she was writing an essay.

"Yes. Was that your idea?"

"Mhm."

"I almost died."

"Why you care?" She said and looked at me.

"I hate that you can read people so well, it's kinda annoying."

"It's annoying because it's true."

I nodded and lay down as best I could on the bed, closing my eyes.

When Ryu came back from the bathroom, I literally found it hard to refrain myself from taking her right then and there against the door.

She looked so good in ripped skinny jeans, a Varsity sweater and black Vans. She pulled her parka off the hanger and looked at me with a questioning look on her face.

"Coming?" She asked and I nodded, getting out of bed.

"Coming to the party tonight, Chaer?" I asked Chaer, who shook her head.

"It's Ryan's and my sixth anniversary today, we're going to a hotel."

"Okay, see you tomorrow then." Ryu smiled and hugged her, before she walked out the door I opened for her.

I watched her walk in front of me, her little legs moving rather quickly, hair bouncing over her shoulders.

She turned her head to see if I was following her and I winked at her, walking faster so I could be by her side.

"Is something wrong?" she asked and I shook my head.

"I just admire your ass in those jeans."

She smiled, a slight blush creeping up her cheeks.

I love it when she blushes...

I love her...

I gulped and shoved my hands in my pockets to keep my fingers from twitching.

It was scary that she made me feel this way, like no one else had ever done before.

The first time I realized it was, of course, two summers ago, and even though I had slept with many girls to try to forget her, I still thought about her every night before I went to sleep.

The moment I saw her sitting on the couch six months ago, my heart stopped because I couldn't believe my eyes. And when she said "hi" I knew I was screwed because everything fell apart, all the work I did to try to forget her.

But I knew it would never be good enough for her, she seemed to have moved on to Sam, then Justin.

Before I knew it, we were in front of my car.

"I'll take us somewhere near Marine Park and you can drive a route there, right?" She nodded, looking a little nervous. "Have you ever tried driving before?"

"With my dad like, two or three times, but that was it."

"So you're not going to wreck my car?"

"I can't promise anything." she admitted and her eyes twinkled, so I knew she was joking.

I sighed and we both got in the car. I drove for ten minutes until we arrived near a forest.

"Are you sure this is safe? Like... " she said, looking out the window.

"We camped in the woods like five times so you don't have to worry baby."

She looked at me and I mentally slapped myself. I had to stop giving her affectionate nicknames, even though it felt natural.

We switched seats and I bit my lip when she had to move her seat closer to the steering wheel because her legs were too short.

"So, what you have to do first is look in the mirror."

"I know what I have to do."

"It's okay, Jesus, I'm just trying to help."

"I don't want you to think I'm a big loser."

"What, I would never think that."

She smiled and after putting on her seat belt, her hand slowly advanced to the gearshift. In fact, it changed the required function for the terrain.

"I'm impressed." I said and stuck my tongue out. "Drive down the road until I tell you to stop."

She nodded and pressed her foot against the accelerator pedal, causing the car to move forward suddenly. I held on to the door for dear life.

"Easier baby, okay?"

She nodded and tried again, and before I knew it, she was driving pretty decently down the road, both hands on the wheel and body leaning forward, like an old lady.

I smiled as I watched her drive.

"You know you also have to study a driver's manual and take the test, then go to a real-"

"I know." she said, frowning in concentration.

She drove for another five minutes while I turned on the radio, before I told him to pull over because there was no road left.

"Do you know how to turn a car around?" I asked. She shrugged.

"I can try."

"Fuck, okay. But I swear to God, if you wreck my car..."

"Just tell me what to do."

I inhaled and started giving her instructions, which only led to her backing into a tree and me pulling the handbrake at the last second, just before the back of my car hit a tree.

"How about I turn it around and you drive until we get to the main road?" I suggested and she nodded.

We switched seats again and I turned the car around in a jiffy.

"How can you drive one-handed?" She asked once she was back in the driver's seat.

"Practice."

She rolled her eyes, which didn't leave mine. There was a long silence during which we just looked at each other, and I couldn't have been the only one who thought there was a bit of sexual tension in the air.

Apparently, as she lifted her left leg and came to straddle me suddenly. She smiled at me and I bit my lip, eyes landing on her perfect pink lips.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

I knew what she wanted to do, but I loved hearing her say it.

"I want to ride you." It wasn't what I was expecting to be honest. I was expecting a "I want to kiss you / suck you," but not this.

"Fuck, okay."

"Do you have a condom?" I nodded. "But you really need to take the pill, ok?"

"Okay." she agreed and smiled at me as our lips met.

My heart was pounding out of my chest just being close to her, having her against me and in my lap.

"Wait, how are you going to get your pants off?" I breathed against her lips and she pulled away to look at me.

"Can we go in the back?"

"You go first."

She managed to crawl into the back seat and so did I, right after I grabbed a condom from the glove compartment.

She was lying on her back with her head against the window and smiled at me when I got between her legs.

"Take off your pants." I told her and she obeyed. I took off my shirt before removing my pants and boxers.

She bit her lip as she slid her panties down her legs and I leaned back against the seat, stroking her thigh to signal her to straddle me.

She sat on my lap and I tugged at her sweater to let her know I wanted her to take it off while I put on the condom. She pulled the sweater off over her head, her hair falling over her shoulders as she let it fall to the floor.

"You are so beautiful." I said and she smiled, lifting slightly to align her slit with my cock.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she sank down, the backs of her thighs coming into contact with my skin.

She began to move up and down, slowly at first, but then I began to push upward. She let out a hot moan and I felt my cock twitch. Her arms went around my neck and she pulled her head back, stopping her movements completely.

I took it as my job to push inside her, grab her hair and bite the exposed skin of her neck, making her moan my name in my ear.

I grabbed her by the hips, holding her in place as I slammed into her. not managing to hold back any longer. If I couldn't express myself in words, my actions would.

"Yeji, I'm going to-" she said, a moan interrupting her sentence.

"Cum for me, princess." I whispered in her ear and she did, nuzzling her head into my shoulder.

I came a few strokes later, and she leaned back against my chest as we came down from our height.

"I don't want to move." she moaned as I pulled her off to remove her condom and throw it out the window. "That's actually air pollution."

"Do I look like I care?" I asked and she rolled her eyes, getting off me to sit next to me so we could both get dressed.

"What's wrong with you lately, is your boyfriend not meeting your needs?" I asked her and realized she was angry about it.

"His cock is so big and it hurts me all the time, so I come to you," she replied and I looked at her as she pulled up her pants.

"Well played."

"I'm serious," she continued, but I knew she was joking because her eyes sparkled.

"Me too." I replied and smiled as he leaned over to kiss me one more time before he struggled to sit in the driver's seat.

I didn't stare at her ass while she did that either.

I got out of the car and climbed into the passenger seat like a normal person before she started the car again and drove us back to the road.

"Do you think you can take us to the tattoo parlor? That is, if you still want to go."

"Can we have lunch instead? The sex made me hungry."

"Sure."

"Chinese?"

"Whatever you want."

Ryujin drove us to a Chinese restaurant in midtown Manhattan and parked properly.

"Just so you know, I don't normally let people drive my car, so you're welcome." I told her as we walked toward the entrance.

"Then why did you let me drive it, not even a qualified driver?"

Because I love you... And you're much more important than a car to me.

I shrugged and opened the door for her.

She shot me a smile and I winked at her, my stomach doing back flips as I watched her walk.

We have a booth in the back, right next to the TV, and since it wasn't crowded at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon, I changed the channel.

The waiter came and took our order, and two minutes later brought us our drinks.

I tried to remain nonchalant as she approached me in the booth, until she was next to me, our thighs almost touching.

"What's so interesting about watching sports anyway?" she asked, and I turned my head to look at her.

"It's interesting. It's like... watching Superhuman for you."

"Supernatural. Please don't pretend you don't know the name."

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

Then she pulled out her phone and started texting someone. My eyes landed on her screen, but she pushed it away, knowing I was eavesdropping. I leaned forward, trying to jokingly see who she was texting, and she leaned back until she fell backwards, a cute squeal escaping her lips.

I returned my attention to the TV and she draped her legs over my lap to lie more comfortably.

"You know we're in public, don't you?"

"I dried you off in the archeology section of a museum." she replied, not taking her eyes off the screen.

My pants tightened at the memory of her getting down on her knees in front of me as I leaned against the wall of a deserted section in a museum three years ago. The idea that literally anyone could have walked in and seen us had been very exciting.

She sat up and leaned against my chest as she scrolled aimlessly through the images. My eyes strayed to her pictures and we ended up looking at them all.

"So, who's coming to the party tonight?" She asked, sliding her finger over the screen every three seconds.

"Everyone you already know and four other college friends of James and Ning." I responded and squeezed her finger when she got to a picture of her and a guy I'd never seen before.

"What?" she asked once I let go of her finger.

"Nothing."

"Who are these other four friends?" she asked, her little index finger pressing the camera button.

"They're in a band."

"A band?"

"That's what I said." I said and made an ugly face as she snapped a picture of us.

"What are they called?"

"Five Seconds of Summer."

"NO!"

"What?"

"They're from Australia?"

"Yes, they-"

"I know them from YouTube!"

"Seriously?" I asked, not helping but feeling annoyed.

"Yes! They're so cute!" Dhe said effusively and I rolled my eyes, suddenly a little regretful that I'd invited them.

"I wrote a song with them."

"Seriously? Which one?"

"She looks so perfect."

"Oh, my God, it's a great song. They did a video for it last week, are they signed to a label?"

"Not yet."

"They should. And you guys should too. You could tour together and I could go to all the shows and see the world with you, I mean all of you."

I smiled, one hand going to grab the back of her neck.

"Would you like to travel the world with me?"

"Yes." She admitted, not taking her eyes from mine.

"Where would you like to go?"

"Everywhere."

"Be more specific." I asked and she smiled.

"France first."

"To Disneyland, I guess."

"Maybe. And then... " she blushed and I smiled, pulling her head close to mine so I could kiss her.

She leaned into me as far as she could as we kissed. My right hand cupped her face and my left rested on her hips.

We were interrupted by a cough and she bit her lip as the waiter set down our plates of spicy food.

"Jesus, my mouth is on fire." She said ten minutes later, when she was halfway through her spicy chicken and rice.

"Amateur." I muttered, taking the last bite of my food, which was much hotter than hers.

I leaned back in my seat, patting my stomach and burping. A lady turned her head toward me, to which Ryu slapped my thigh disapprovingly. I leaned forward to whisper in her ear:

"That lady can kiss my ass." She snorted and began to choke for three seconds.

"I can't anymore." she told me after two more mouthfuls, pushing her plate towards me.

"And what makes you think I can?" I asked her.

She looked at me with an expression of is she serious.

"I know you too well Yeji."

I smiled and finished her plate in three minutes, then drank my beer.

"I kinda like the idea of you driving, now I can drink as much as I want." I admitted after paying the bill and we drove off.

We stopped at a small store to buy gum and condoms because I was almost out.

"Or we could just go across the street to that pharmacy and get you some birth control pills." I suggested when she shot me a disapproving look.

She didn't object to my suggestion, tho.

"Shall we go to your bedroom first?" I asked and she nodded.

"I need to shower and change for the party, and if you want you can wait."

I nodded.

Anything just to spend time with you.

I also bought a bottle of Coke because I knew I was going to be thirsty while she was getting ready for the party. Pun intended.

Then we walked across the street to the drugstore and I enjoyed her blushing and stuttering as she bought birth control pills.

We arrived at her bedroom twenty-five minutes later and she left me alone in the room while she showered.

I lay on her bed, staring at the ceiling as I waited, wondering how the hell she could live here, without heat during the cold nights.

Then an idea occurred to me. I pulled out my phone and typed a message to Irene.

Yeji: hey, do you have a job available for a model by any chance?

Irene: it depends on who you want recommend.

Yeji: I don't know if you remember her but Ryu, the little blonde.

Irene: the one Niki talks about a lot?

Yeji: yes :)

Irene: hmm why?

Yeji: she needs money and she definitely has the body for it.

Irene: she could be modeling lingerie or doll dresses for magazines or for the website.

I stopped with a frown. I didn't know how I felt about other people seeing her half naked, and maybe she wouldn't even take the job and get mad at me for even suggesting it.

Yeji: let me know if you know anything less... revealing.

Irene: why do you want to get her a job?

Yeji: because I do. Talk to someone at Hollister or something.

Irene: okay.

I closed my phone just as she walked into the room, her hair and body wrapped in a towel.

She dropped her dirty clothes in the laundry basket by the door. She threw me a smile as she headed to her closet to pick out what to wear.

"So, who's your favorite in the band?" I asked.

"Jake." she replied.

"I mean in Five Seconds of Summer and hey! Why am I not your favorite?"

I heard her laugh as she bent down to pull something out of a drawer.

"I really like Luke. He's cute,"

"Every boy you like is cute."

"I like cute boys. That's my type."

"He's got a piercing."

"Then I like cute punk boys."

"How long have you known 5SOS?" She asked and I cringed.

"Yes, please don't call them that."

"Why not?"

"Just don't."

"But that's what they call themselves."

"I used to call myself Daddy but-"

"What?"

"Shit, wait, no."

"Oh my God! Daddy? That's just... oh my god." She burst out laughing as he walked over to the bed and changed into her underwear, my eyes didn't leave her body for a second.

She let her wet hair fall after that.

"Come here." I said suddenly just as I was about to walk to her closet, and she immediately obeyed, as if she was waiting for me to ask her that.

She crawled onto my lap and I smiled, kissing her lips.

"How much time do we have?" she asked.

"Well, the party starts at eight, About three hours."

"Oh God."

"I need to ask you something."

"Sounds serious."

"Not really." I admitted and she fell backwards, shuffling her feet so her stomach was against my right side.

"Shot." she said, tiny feet burying themselves under my knees to keep warm.

She's so cute ugh.

"So, did you find a new job?"

"Yeji, if you're offering money-"

"Listen to me, will you?"

She bit her lip and nodded.

"I talked to Irene and asked her if she had a job available for a model and she said yes."

"You want me to model underwear?"

"I want you to do whatever you feel comfortable doing to make money, since you won't be okay with me paying for your stuff."

"So, for magazines and the website?"

"Pretty much. But I knew you wouldn't really be comfortable with that, so I asked him to ask around at Hollister and American Apparel and things like that."

"Seriously? That's really great, thank you!"

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad?"

"Because I don't know, I didn't ask you first?"

"No, I'm glad. Thank you." She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"So you couldn't finish that idea of traveling the world." I reminded her and she smiled.

"Do you want me to tell you what I want to do in the future even though it will probably never happen?"

I nodded and she closed her eyes, thinking. She began twirling a lock of her wet hair around her finger as she spoke, her eyes wide, looking at me.

"I'd like to go to France, like I said before. To Disneyland. And we could take Niki with us, because he'd love it. And then to Germany and visit the Berlin Wall. And then to Amsterdam to that sex museum that I know you'd love. And then we could travel to Italy, Venice to be specific. Then to Austria because they have this castle in Vienna which is lovely and Romania because I want to see that vampire thing. And maybe Greece because I mean, it's Greece. And Turkey. And then we might go back to Korea for a few days so you can meet my family and then Ireland. And then back."

"You want me to meet your family?" I asked.

"What?" I let the subject go, before it got out of hand. "Will you help me pick out an outfit for tonight?" she asked.

"Is it really that important that you have to 'pick out and dress?"

"Yes. I mean, I'm meeting 5S0S, it's a big deal."

I rolled my eyes, but sat up after she got out of bed.

"No way. You're going to a party, not a strip club." I told her the moment she pulled out a tiny leather dress.
"Why do you have stuff like that?"

She shrugged.

"Wouldn't you like to see me in it?"

"I'd love to see you in it, but not all those other assholes."

"Oooh." She scoffed, before pulling out a pair of shorts.

"Put it against your body." I said.

"Why?"

"Then I can see how short they are."
She rolled her eyes, but did as I asked.

"Aren't they a little short?"

"That's why they're called shorts, Yeji."

"No shit." I said and grabbed them as she handed them to me.

"This one or this one?" She asked, placing two similar shirts against her chest.

I chose the looser one, which didn't really show off her curves because I knew she would choose the exact opposite.

And I was right, because she handed me the other one.

"Is it okay if I go in like, black Vans? Or should I go with maybe converse?"

"Jesus, you're not going to meet the Queen."

"Yeah, but I'm going to meet Luke Hemmings, so it's basically the same thing. And just so you know, if you keep rolling your eyes, you might get stuck like this."

She dressed in the clothes of her choice, before drying her hair with the blow dryer while I was forced to choose the best nail polish that "matched the outfit".

"Yeji, since when does green go with my outfit? Get the nude."

I grabbed the "nude" colored nail polish from the box full of basically the same nail polishes.

"Can you paint?" she asked, coming over to sit on the bed.

"Paint what, pictures?"

"No, my nails."

"Fuck no."

"Please! We're running out of time and I have to force myself."

"You're out of your mind. Ugh, okay." I sighed because I couldn't say no to her.

She smiled brightly, before I sat up properly and spread my legs so she could move between them. Her left leg rested against my inner thigh as she painted her toenails, and her right hand rested on her right knee as I painted her nails.

"If I paint your skin, don't blame me."

"Try to concentrate." she said and I rolled my eyes, struggling to paint them perfectly.

"I swear to God I feel so girly."

"You know you're like, my bitch right now."

"Don't make me change my mind." I warned.

"Sorry."

Her pink tongue was poking out between her lips in concentration and she looked so cute I stopped to stare for a second.

"Stop staring please."

"Don't get your hopes up."

She smiled with the corner of her mouth. When we finished, we changed, and after that we blew against her nail polish to dry faster.

"You did a really good job." she praised as she spread her fingers, waving them to dry.

"You have such small hands and feet it's ridiculous."

"Want to compare?" She asked, holding out her hand.

I placed my palm against hers and smiled when I saw that my hand was a few inches smaller than mine.

"Jesus. Your foot is as big as my hand."

"That's not true."

I put my hand on the bed next to her feet.

"You're right, your foot is a centimeter smaller. How tall are you again?"

"Five foot four...stop picking at my height!" She exclaimed when I laughed.

"How much do you weigh?" I asked, startled by the answer, hoping it was over 95, like two summers ago.

"Ninety-eight."

"What?"

She rolled her eyes.

"You must weigh more than 110 at your height."

"Please don't tell me things like this, I'm having flashbacks from rehab."

"Sorry." She smiled softly. "Talk to me about rehab."

"Why?"

"I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to, but I'm curious what they did to you there."

"It wasn't like torture, but it was scary and it was hard. When I first got there I was crying because I was afraid of gaining weight. I told them I would kill myself if they made me gain weight."

She paused for a moment to check her nails, before continuing.

"The first month was hard, because I didn't want to recover and they forced me to swallow food. Well, they tried to force food down, but I didn't want to, so they made me high-calorie shakes to drink five times a day. They tasted horrible. They literally took breakfast, lunch and dinner and made a milkshake out of them."

I wrinkled my nose.

"Then I learned that it was better if I ate solid food, rather than having them make me drink that horrible milkshake."

She stretched her feet out to rest on my thighs and I grabbed her ankles, unconsciously rubbing circles on her skin.

"And they weighed me once a week, but made me turn around so I couldn't see the number. I saw it on my body, though, and it was horrible. But I knew it was gain weight or die of heart failure. And then they had me see a psychiatrist like, once a week and by the second appointment I realized I had to gain weight in order to live a normal life. So three months later, I was ten kilos heavier and healthy."

"Did they make you sleep in those beds with chains and-"

"Yeji, that's only in the movies."

"And how were the other girls?"

"They looked awful. Just skin and bones, basically skeletons. Looking at them now. remembering what they looked like is creepy because it's unhealthy and sad."

"I hope you know you're beautiful."
I told her and she smiled.

"Thank you. I wish I had met you back then to be honest."

"Me too."

She snorted. "Yeah right."

"What?"

"I was kinda obese. You wouldn't have even looked at me if I wasn't thin."

"Why would you think that?"

"Because let's be honest, everyone would choose a pretty girl over an obese one with glasses and pimples."

"You had pimples?"

"I still have." she replied.

"No, you don't."

"I know but anyway. Admit it, if I were obese, you wouldn't have even bothered to look at me two summers ago." I fell silent. "That's how humans work. They judge a book by its cover."

"Look at it this way. If you got fat now, I'd still like you." I said, trying to sound calm with my near confession.

"Sure you would."

"Seriously! I'm serious!" She pretended not to be sure, but I knew she knew I was serious.

"Okay, now I need to put in my contacts and then put on my makeup."

I groaned and plopped back down on the bed. I watched her through my lashes as she stood in front of the mirror, applying mascara with her mouth ajar. Then she put on other things she obviously didn't need to make her prettier.

"Okay, the foundation is just ridiculous, you don't even have pimples."

She nodded, putting the foundation back in the small bag.

"I'm going to ask you not to throw me in the pool tonight or make me cry, otherwise my makeup will run down my face and it won't be pretty."

"I'm not going to make you cry."

"Please promise me you won't throw me in the pool."

"I won't throw you in the pool."

"Promise me."

"I can't."

"YEJI!"

"Okay, okay, I promise."

"I trust you."

Fuck

Well.

"We can go now if you want." She said and I looked at my phone to see that it was already almost seven o'clock.

I nodded and got up, before she handed me her phone and keys so I didn't have to carry a bag with her. I put her things in my jacket pockets before leaving the room, closing it behind us.

The frat house was silent when we got there, well, sorta, because the guys were already dressed and moving furniture.

After helping them push the couch against the wall and put the pool table in the middle, I went upstairs to shower, leaving Ryujin with Justin downstairs.

I quickly showered, brushed my teeth and dressed in tight jeans and an American flag tank top. I put on my white Supras and then fixed my hair so that it stayed in a small tuft.

When I came back downstairs, it was five minutes before the party started. Ryu was leaning against the pool table, watching a game between Jake and Justin.

"Did you clean the pool?" I asked Justin, putting myself between Ryu and him.

"Yeah."

"Great."

He shot me a dimpled smile and it took literally everything I had not to roll my eyes.

"YEJI LOVE?!"

An Australian accent echoed through the house and Ryu looked up in surprise.

Jesus, here we go...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 7.8K 52
Yeji is an 19-year-old girl whose mother couldn't continue paying for her studies at an art university, she decides to look for a job but a one-page...
58K 1.2K 23
(G!P) Ryujin meets her new hot neighbour, Yeji. Both hit it off immediately and things seem to fall into place...Or that's what it seems. As their lo...
95.6K 5.4K 41
Yeji has been waiting for her 21st birthday so she can finally see her soulmate. Cover has nothing to do with story. Just thought they were cute lol...
103K 3.4K 25
{COMPLETED} This is Ryeji FF story 🔞⚠[WARNING: CONTAINS SEXY CONTENT AND BLOODY CONTENT] Yeji is a nurse..... One night While she was walking a mys...