It takes two to create a whol...

By Cuteplosion_Xo

-Bsd soukoku college Au- Dazai's confident, independent, smart, but a total jerk and playboy. Chuuya's confid... More

Roommates
Rough start
Mutual Distaste
Orientation
Gone To Far
Hellish Reunion
Aftermath
Torment Of The Past
Difficult Roommate
Not So Bad
Start of Something new
No Other Reason
Bonds within Bars
A devastating call
A Perfect Day
Karaoke Night
Jealous? No, I Couldn't Be!
Shattered
Mending
Do You Regret It?
Embarrassing
Misunderstanding
Don't go.
Recovery
Tying Ends
Summer
Under The Sunset
Passing
End Goals
Forever Together
Just a little self-promotion
Quick question for the readers

More soukoku

1.3K 22 10
By Cuteplosion_Xo

Shattterd View has dropped : )

https://www.wattpad.com/1347825120-shattered-view-soukoku-au-the-gravity-assassin

Bikers and assassins, a combination destined to engage in conflict.The two organizations, The Port Bikers, and The Port Assassins', stare at each other without knowing the faces of their most dangerous.The Gravity Assassin, and The Demon of the Port, two young men.With the assassin, Chuuya Nakahrah, out to kill The Demon, Osamu Dazai.An organized meeting through chance without their titles and on separate priorities. Neither knows of the bloody titles the other wields, and yet, sparks ignite.How will Chuuya take the life of his target after falling so hard?This world, plagued by death... Can they survive together?Or will they fall to the dark and lose one another to their opposing professions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 328 22
"Strays are messy and unkempt beings, I have no time for such creatures." The brown haired man spoke, his arm waving in dismissal. "Are you talking...
9.4K 700 26
"Yokohama school for troubled teens". Such a fancy name for a prison. They call it a school, but everyone knows that once you get in there, your futu...
145K 6.1K 44
Dazai x Isekaid OC "For Dazai-san, I can light the world up in flames, and you think I can't kill myself a second time?" Synopsis: Waking up in the w...
96.8K 4.2K 36
"Tch, this is what they mean by sorry? Hah... Now... Where is Chuuya? Is he even here?" Dazai mutters before looking at the small Chuuya looking boy...