AFTER Summer Love [G!P]

By hwangkittyz

[PAUSED UNTIL I GAIN MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE] [Ryeji second part of Summer Love] Hey, hey... It's me again. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 26

809 49 71
By hwangkittyz

We didn't stay long in the club and no one drank anything except Yeji, who had a few beers, and Ning who did a round of drinks with Yuna.

We were exhausted, so we ended up leaving two hours later and took cabs back to the University.

They dropped us off at the fraternity house, so Chaer and I had to walk alone. It turns out that Justin was actually going to stay in his dorm which was on the other side of campus and I had to walk alone.

"Okay... then... good night." I said awkwardly.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Justin asked for the thousandth time.

"Yeah."

"Well goodnight then." He smiled and leaned in, kissing me.

His hands quickly squeezed my cheeks and he winked at me, before turning and walking in the direction of his dorms. I said goodnight to everyone on the front lawn, talking.

"Ryu, wait!" I heard Yeji call and turned around to see her trot towards me.

"What?"

"I'll walk you to your dorm."

"But-"

"Just walk." she hurried and I frowned, confused as to why she was rushing me.

We walked in silence at first, before she huffed.

"He wouldn't even walk you to your dorm."

"So? He has school tomorrow."

"Me too."

"What's your point, Yeji?"

"My point is that he doesn't care."

"What is it to you, are you really that selfish?"

"How the hell am I selfish?" Yeji asked, stopping abruptly and turning to me.

"You don't want me to be happy with him, so you're trying to make me jealous."

"Are you?"

"Am I what?"

"Happy. With him I mean."

"I am." I said, holding my breath to see how she would react.

She didn't react; she just started walking again.

The walk to my bedroom from that point on was really awkward and silent. I could hear her erratic breathing beside me as we walked and it was starting to annoy me.

"Okay, do you have a problem with Justin or?" I blurted out, stopping dead in my tracks and turning to her rather violently.

"Why?" she asked, pretending to be bored and annoyed with this topic.

"Because you've been a jerk to him lately and every time I talk about him you make these rude comments that are unnecessary."

"So? Like I said before, just because he's your boyfriend now, does that mean I have to give him some kind of special treatment?"

"What the fuck? The only treatment you've been giving him since we got together is rude comments!"

"Am I supposed to kiss his feet or?"

"Why are you acting like this? In fact, I know why you're being like this. You're jealous."

She snorted.

"Jealous, ha. Of what, him, because he can be with you?"

"Maybe?" I asked raising my voice.

"And why would I be jealous?" she continued, taking a generous step toward me, suddenly in my personal bubble.

"Because..." I began, pathetically.

She was so close I could literally feel and smell her warmth and, to be honest, all I wanted to do was kiss her hard, but I had to refrain from that. I wanted to see what she was going to do further.

"Because?" she asked, with a bold tone in her voice.

"Because..."

"I'm not jealous, okay?"

"Then tell me what happens?"

"I'm not jealous that he's the one who calls you princess, the one who makes you laugh and the one who makes you happy. I'm not... I don't care that he's the one who can kiss you whenever he wants and leave hickeys everywhere."

I had trouble breathing because she smelled so good and towered over me and her dark feline eyes looked into mine.

I was also cold, but that was the least of my worries at that moment.

"But the fact that he can call you his and just... touch you when, where and how he wants is driving me crazy and it shouldn't." She breathed, getting closer with every word that came out of his mouth.

That mouth I desperately wanted on mine.

"Is it?" was the only thing I could think of under the circumstances.
My palms were sweaty.

"It is" She replied and I wanted to laugh because it was so stupid.

"You're...you're so close." I mumbled, looking down at our shoes touching.

"Am I?" She breathed against my forehead, her lips brushing my skin.

"Yes." I whispered.

"Do you mind?"

I didn't answer because I knew I would end up giving in to her.

Her fingers trailed up my sides and gripped the parts that weren't covered by the leather jacket.

"Look at me."

I did and the sight of her eyes took my breath away. Her eyes feline and glistening and that's when I took a step back.

"I just-I just want to go to sleep."
I muttered and started walking a few steps in front of her.

I only stopped to look at her when we were in front of my dorm building. I really wanted to invite her in and have her wait for me while I showered, but I knew we'd end up doing things.

"So, good night."

She didn't respond, so I turned around and walked toward the entrance.

I didn't even squeal when she grabbed my arm and turned me around, crashing her lips on mine. Because, to be honest, I expected her to do that.

My hands went to her waist as she cupped my face, pulling me as close as possible. Her lips were so soft and the inside of my stomach was going crazy because I missed kissing her and being so close to her.

She deepened the kiss a few seconds later and I slid my hands under her hoodie to feel her hot skin and also to warm myself because I was freezing.

Yeji pulled back; making a tortured noise that made me look at her amused.

"What?"

"You're fucking cold."

"Sorry." I said and watched my breath as it quickly dissolved in the cold air. "I really should get inside."

I pulled my hands away from her body and she did the same, even though neither of us wanted to. At least I didn't.

Please ask me if you can stay.

"Okay."

I was disappointed, but then I reminded myself that she had a girlfriend (whom she had just cheated on) and that I was supposedly in a relationship too.

"Good night."

"Night. "

I knew she looked at me until I finally entered the building and she couldn't see me anymore.

I showered quickly after returning to my bedroom and crawled under the covers, pulling on my fuzziest socks. I couldn't fall asleep, so I ended up staring at the ceiling for a while, until I heard a knock on the door.

I knew who it was and a smile came across my face. I got out of bed and walked quickly across the floor to the door, opening it to reveal Yeji, who was biting her lip.

"Can I stay here tonight?"

I stepped aside to let her in as an answer to her question. She smiled in relief and went inside.

"What did you do outside for so long?"

"Uh, I was actually halfway back to the fraternity house when I changed my mind."

"So you didn't have a smoke break?"

"Did I smell cigarettes?"

"No."

She took off her jacket and placed it on my chair, before asking if she could use my toothbrush quickly. I nodded and she left the room, only to return two minutes later. I was already under the blanket because my toes were freezing.

"Don't you guys have heat or something?" She asked after taking off her jeans, staying in her tank top and boxers. It was too cold for her to take her shirt off.

"We do, but you actually have to pay for it and we can't afford it right now."

She frowned and looked around the room.

"You should get an apartment."

"I was planning on that right after I bought that new Bentley."

She laughed and put one of her skinny knees on my bed, pushing my thighs together.

"Slide over."

"There are three other beds available in this room."

"Yes, but this one has you."

I smiled and kept shuffling until my back hit the right wall.

She got under the blanket and I instantly felt warmer. She turned on her back and curled up. I looked at her face and knew she was thinking something serious.

"Are you okay?"

"Mhm."

"You're thinking about something."

"No shit."

"I mean something serious." I said and lifted my knees.

"Nothing really. are you wearing socks?

"Yes. It's fucking cold."

"Aren't you too young to swear?"

"No I'm-Forget it, I don't have any."

"You're running out of jokes?" She asked with mock incredulity.

"I'm tired."

"Then good night."

"I can't sleep if you keep talking."

"Sorry."

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on falling asleep, but I couldn't.

"I can't sleep either."

"Why?"

She didn't answer, so I nudged her thigh with my knee.

"Whaaat." She whined, turning her whole body towards me.

"Why can't you sleep?"

"Because I'm cold."

I smiled at her and she bit her lip, smiling as her left hand came to touch my thigh. Then she started rubbing circles on the cotton of my pants, before grabbing the back of my thigh and pulling me to straddle her.

"I'm tired Yej..." I mumbled and leaned onto my side, closer to her this time. "Can we cuddle?" I asked and she didn't answer, so I took that as a yes and moved closer to her side.

I swung my leg as usual, over her thighs, before nuzzling her neck with my nose.

"You smell so good. So sweet."

"You mean I smell like manly things."

"Mhm. Like rainbows and chocolate."

"Shut up."

"Okay."

I closed my eyes and relaxed into her. I smiled as her arm went under my neck to rest on my arm.

"You're not cold at all, what are you talking about?"

"Shhh." She whispered into my hair, her fingers dipping into my skin.

I placed my right hand on her chest, right over her heart so I could feel her erratic heartbeat. I felt her chest rise as she inhaled, a sign that she was about to say something.

"What I meant was that I can't fall asleep if you're not in my arms."

***

I woke up the next morning all sweaty and tangled in a blanket, and it was too hot because I forgot to close the curtains to let the sunshine in through the window.

"Yej?" I mumbled and opened my eyes, only to feel a wave of disappointment when I looked around the room and she wasn't there.

I got out of bed and managed to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and comb my hair, then get dressed for another day of classes and such boring stuff.

I was in the middle of the action of tying my shoelaces when someone knocked on the door, before the door opened and in walked Yeji with two paper bags of Starbucks in her hand.

I looked at her confused.

"I thought you left." I said sitting down in my desk chair.

"I'm offended that you think so lowly of me. I was out shopping."

"Thank you." I said as she handed me a bag containing a chocolate chip muffin and a vanilla latte.

We ate in silence, sitting across from each other. Finally, she started talking about a prank she was thinking of pulling on the first of April, which was this Friday.

"Yeji, you can't throw toilet paper on the other fraternity houses, it's not Halloween."

"I'm not going to do that, it was just an idea. I googled some jokes and they're really cool."

"Oh my God." I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't judge me, I have no ideas." She said and leaned back.

"I know how we could prank Jake!" I spoke up, suddenly excited.

"How?"

"I saw it on Tumblr. We can buy one of those 20 boxes of chicken nuggets and eat them ourselves, then fill it with broccoli and gross vegetables."

She burst out laughing.

"That'll kill them."

"And we can make fake ice cream with potatoes for Josh!"

She nodded excitedly as she took a sip of coffee.

***

"I know the perfect April fools for Yeji."

Chaer said two days later, right before we walked into the literature conference room.

"Shot."

"You can tell her you're pregnant."

"I don't think she is stupid."

"Seriously! When was the last time you guys fucked?"

"Um... Back in Hawaii."

"So about three weeks ago, you guys wear a condom?"

"Not really."

"Shit, you're not actually pregnant, are you?"

"No chaer, I'm not. I just got my period last week."

"Okey. You can like, spend the whole day joking around with people, and at night you have to do something to make it to alcohol, you say you can't drink and then you eat a lot and say you're eating for two. If you make Justin the father or Yeji, that's your choice."

"Oh my gosh. That's great! But don't you think she'll get mad if I lie to her? She might have a heart attack."

"Come on, it'll be fun!" she urged as she opened the door for me so I could step into the hallway.

"Fine, I'll do it. But if she loses it, I'll blame you."

She winked at me and we both walked to our places in the front row, sitting down. Yeji was already there, talking to Ryan.

She stopped once Chaer turned to her boyfriend and focused on me.

"So do you want to come to McDonald's tonight?"

"What for?"

"You already forgot about the prank we want to play on Josh and Jake?"

"Oh, yeah.. you still want to?"

"Uh, duh?!" She said as if it were the obvious thing to say.

"Okay then."

"Great, I'll be in your dorm around seven?" she asked.

"Aren't we having a pizza night tonight? That was the plan." Ryan interjected and Yeji shrugged.

"We can stop by later." She shrugged, just as Mr. Gray entered the conference room.

By the end of the conference, Mr. Gray had made two innuendos while making direct eye contact with me and I was uncomfortable.

"Em. Shin!" I heard my name being called Chaer, Yeji, Zayn and I walked down the hallway.

I turned around to see Mr. Gray walking towards me with a smile on his face. I walked towards him to meet him halfway.

"You forgot your bag." He said and I felt like an idiot because I actually forgot my laptop and bag in my seat as I was extremely anxious to get out of the conference room and escape his roving eyes.

"Uh, thanks." I said and shot my group a glance over my shoulder.

They were a little farther away and I didn't know if they could hear us.

"Be more careful next time." he said and put his hand on my shoulder.

My eyes darted to him and he threw me a smile that I had to admit was somewhat attractive.

"You wouldn't want someone to steal it, would you?" he continued in a suggestive voice, even though the phrase was completely innocent.

"Okey." I said softly and he winked at me, his hand falling down my right side, brushing against my hip before removing it completely.

When I turned around to return to my group, Yeji was gone.

The day went by quicker than expected, dance classes were cancelled because Tyler was sick and the entire cheerleading squad went to a salon for a waxing because the spring championship was coming up and we had to be ready.

And since Maddie had been seeing Bryan for a while, she insisted that someone also get a Brazilian wax. It wasn't like I wasn't used to it, so I agreed.

Later that day I was in my dorm room, trying to figure out how to start the new paper for Spanish class when someone knocked on the door.

I got up from my chair, happy to have a distraction, and walked over to the door.

As soon as I opened it, Niki attacked my legs hugging them tightly. He smelled like baby shampoo and his hair was so fluffy I ran my fingers through it.

Yeji was standing a foot behind him, scratching the back of her neck.

"Hi." She greeted and shoved her hands into the pockets of her Nike sweatpants.

She was wearing sunglasses even though it was almost dark outside and I noticed they both had matching shoes.

"Oh my god, you both have matching shoes?" I said out loud and Niki nodded, trying to lift one of her tiny legs to show off his Nike's, but failing and falling on his little butt, laughing.

After they agreed to let me take a picture, we were finally ready to go to McDonald's.

Niki was excited about the fact that he would be able to join us every time.

"His parents are out of town until Sunday, so I need to watch him until then."

"What are you going to do about college courses?"

"Not attending, duh."

"Are you going through a white girl phase?"

"What?" she asked, snorting as we got in the car.

"I mean, you get Starbucks for breakfast and wear sunglasses even if it's dark and now you keep saying 'duh' to basically everything I say."

She rolled her eyes and didn't respond; instead, she simply started the car after she put Niki in her car seat.

I got a text from Chaer telling me to ask Yeji if we could have a 'date'.

"Do you want to have dinner tomorrow?"

I saw her turn her head toward me, before she turned back.

"Oh, you're talking to me?" she asked.

"Who else?"

"I thought you were talking on the phone."

"No, I'm talking to you."

"Uh...sure? But why, is everything okay?" she asked.

"I can't go out with my best friend without having a reason?"

"Um-can you? I mean sure. Where?"

"I don't know. maybe a restaurant in Times Square?

"This sounds like you're asking me out." She said in a high-pitched voice.

"Oh my god, you're turning into a white girl. And it's not a date."

She bit her lip and smiled.

"So, you're coming to pick me up at seven? Should I dress up?" she continued and I banged my head against the window.

"Forget I asked."

"No, come on, I'm just teasing you." She laughed, her right hand gripping my leg, just above the knee.

Even though it was just an innocent touch, it made goosebumps all over my leg.

"I'll be at your apartment around seven?" She asked and I nodded, my other leg shaking nervously.

She parked in front of McDonald's and we walked into the fast food after she managed to get Niki out of his seat.

"I want to hold Ryu's hand!" Niki said and pulled her hand out of Yeji's, reaching over to me and grabbing my pinky.

"I see how it is." She mumbled and pretended to be offended as she held the door open for me.

I stuck my tongue out at her and she rolled her eyes, following me inside before lining us up.

Yeji told us to go check out the toys that came with the Happy Meal for Niki as she waited in line.

He held up his little hand for me to take him in my arms, and I did. I walked over to the display and Niki immediately grabbed the Shrek figure, his cute little finger tapping on the glass.

Yeji ordered large fries for both of us, two boxes of 20 chicken nuggets (she wanted one for her) with two large sodas and, of course, a Happy Meal, before leaving to find a table.

It was pretty hot that afternoon, so I rolled up my sweater sleeves and tucked my hair behind my ears, ready to eat twenty chicken nuggets.

I ate the first five in silence, while Niki talked about his day in kindergarten and how he liked a girl named Bella, who had blue eyes and loved to play with Legos.

It was kinda cute watching him talk about his first crush and seeing him blush and laugh as Yeji kept asking him questions.

"You didn't get sauce? What kinda person forgets sauce?"

I complained when I was already halfway through the meal. Yeji had already finished, now leaning back in her seat and rubbing her belly.

"You shouldn't complain since I'm paying," she said and I felt my stomach cringe because she was only joking, but she looked serious.

"Oh." I said, barely audible, suddenly not wanting to eat more of the food she paid for because I felt sick.

"I'm kidding," she said, smiling.

"You're not funny." I mumbled and took a bite of a new nugget. "Honestly, when you make jokes like this, I don't know if you mean it or not."

"I'm not serious, you know you're perfect for me."

Then there was silence.

"Even with the chicken caught between your teeth." She jokingly added and I closed my mouth, trying to pull the piece out with my tongue.

I ended up being too full to finish the twenty chicken nuggets and Yeji ate the remaining six. We put the two boxes away and Niki asked if he could play in the small park for a while.

She agreed, so we sat on the bench by the slide and watched him play.

"Hey, you still don't have a driver's license, do you?" She asked, turning so she could look at me and still keep an eye on Niki.
.
"No, I don't, why?"

"Don't you think it's time to get one?"

"I know, but I don't know, it's complicated and my dad promised to help me get one and teach me how to drive, but he's on another continent."

She rolled her eyes.

"I can help you."

"I can't get one, Yeji. There's paperwork that needs to be done and I need someone to take me driving before I take the t-"

"Jesus, I can ride you."

I bit my lip and looked at her, and she obviously realized the double meaning of her words because her eyelashes fluttered like they used to when she was turned on

Why is she turned on?

"Driving, uh, I mean" She quickly corrected herself, turning her head back to Niki and yelling for him to come over so we could leave.

Maybe it was the gloom and the bad light coming from the streetlights, but I could definitely see the blush that had taken over her neck.

It was so unusual for her to shy away from a hint and blush and I couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with her.

"So, after practice, you can come over to the frat house and we can prank Josh and Jake, right?" she asked after dropping Niki off at her mom's house and I nodded. smiling.

"Mhm."

"And then I can take you back to your dorm so you can get ready for the date you invited me on."

"I didn't ask you out, I have a boyfriend. It's just a meeting between two friends, no?" I said and her expression changed to something akin to hurt and disappointment. "And you have a girlfriend too, so yes."

I said, my hand gripping the door handle, desperately wanting to get out of the tension-filled car. All was silent for a couple of seconds.

"Good night."

"Night." Yeji replied and I finally got out of the car, sighing in relief that it was all over.

I knew I couldn't stand to be in the same car with Yeji for long because I would end up kissing her... and I surely didn't want that.

***

The second time Mr. Gray walked into the classroom that morning, we knew something was wrong because he was covered in green slime from head to toe.

To be honest, he stink too and everyone was laughing, which made it even worse.

He had a deadly serious expression on his face as he slowly walked to his desk, placing his briefcase on it and crossing his arms.

"If any of you think this is funny, continue to laugh at my condition." He said in an aggressive tone, which made the room go silent. "So, if I may ask, which one of you did it?"

"How do you know it was one of us?" I found myself asking.

"Because, Miss Shin." he began, walking towards me. "I found this note in my car this morning, just before I started the car and the airbags exploded, filling the whole car with green slime."

His voice was soft but creepy. He showed us the note he had handwritten

"Greetings from your 9 a.m. class, Pervert."

I immediately recognized the handwriting.

After Mr. Gray turned around to go back to his desk, I turned to Yeji, who was biting her lip and smiling.

"Seriously?" I whispered and she shrugged.

I rolled my eyes at her and turned back in my seat, secretly smiling too, wondering why she would decide to prank Mr. Grey.

It couldn't be because of what happened yesterday, could it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 3.8K 18
Y/n a new student agrees to a strange deal from a random guy on the first day. And ever since then, everything went downhill. YEJI X FEM!READER HIGH...
47.6K 955 9
[Ryeji short-story] Do you really want to meet her? She's not at all what she appears to be... She's worse... - A short Ryeji Fanfic. (G!P) Contain...
43.8K 1K 12
(G!P) The journey of two friends discovering their love for each other is something inevitable. G!P RYUJIN *mature content* smut Don't like it, don't...
55K 1.4K 8
(G!P) Ryujin is Yeji's new bodyguard. They can't stand each other. And then they do. [enemies to friends to lovers] *short story* - G!P RYUJIN *matur...