The Worldbreaker's Symphony

By Blushieeeeeeeeee

The cover is not mine, the artist is @PoPonnPoPoOOZ "So, Timeline Fuckery?" "Yes, Timeline Fucketh" A story i... More

Reincarnation
Cave of Beginnings
Cave Massacre
Outside World
Devourer meets Devourer
The Fire Lord
Slime vs Elemental Lord
Former Conqueror of Flames
Village Developments
Ogre Village Incident
Dryad Domain
Plan in Action
Seperation/Decisions
Haruto's Bizarre Adventure
Shadows Diary
Elder Brother... Sort of
Queen of Flames
A Month Prior
Sealing off the Hatred
A bit of a small peak to the next chapter :>
Aftermath
Kidnapping
An Old Meeting
Escape
Light vs Darkness
Foreign Invaders (P/1)
The Army of Falmuth (P/2)
Birth of the Third Demon Lord (P/Finale)
The World Meeting
The Ice Empress (P/1)
Confrontation between Chaotic Beings (P/Finale)
Developments in the Future Country of Storms (P/1)
Orc Problem, Two Old Friends (P/2)
Lizardmen Arrival (P/3)
Random fun facts about the story
The Great Jura Alliance (P/4)
Smol announcement
The Great Jura Alliance (P/5)
Meetings across the Globe (P/5.5)
Country of Storms (P/Finale)
Vampires past
The Ruler of Skies (P/1)
Tempest vs Charybdis (P/2)
Demon Lord vs Ruler of Skies (P/Finale)
Two Idiots, Masters settle it immediately
Random Poll
Ruberious Expansion Arc (P/1)
Holy Church (P/2)
A Saint and a Dragon Lord (P/3)
A Stroll around Ruberious (P/4)
Half a Century Rematch (P/5)
Demon Queen (P/Finale)
Country of Storms vs Holy Empire, Begin! (P/1)
Ruberious Domination.1 (P/2)
Trouble Brewing (P/3)
Windless Squall (P/4)
Chaos: Begin (P/5)
The King Arrives, Chaos Continues. (P/6)

The Eldest Primordial Dragon

730 31 56
By Blushieeeeeeeeee

Puppet Nation of Jistav
Valley of Death
Daytime
Narrators POV

Primordial Dragons, to the world, were an interesting bunch.

They were born right after the Chaos Dragon was sealed by the Dragonoid, and have been a weird bunch ever since.

To them, these Primordial Dragons could be considered the equals of the Primordial Demons and Angels. They were myths, and just like most myths, common misconceptions arose around them.

However, to someone keen enough, they would realize that the Primordial Dragons... Are just fancy titles.

Primordial Dragons didn't possess traits similar to the Primordial Demons or Angels, the only thing similar was their ability to create kin using their auras. They didn't revive after a specific amount of time after they died unlike the Primordial's, they only had one life to cherish.

They were just a bunch of overpowered Dragons, three of them had already succumbed and withered away due to their carelessness.

They were born slightly more intelligent then the normal dragons upon birth, but nothing noteworthy about them really existed back then.

It was through sheer luck and skill that they were able to survive the early days of their birth.

Another common misconception about these Dragons, is that many believe that they were born at the same time.

However, that is not the case...

The remaining six Dragons were born nearly two years after the advent of the first.

The first to be born amongst them...

Was Shi, the Primordial Dragon of Death.

Shi, unlike her Brothers who she considered blessed, was born with a curse from the Chaos Dragon.

This curse ran rampant through her since the day she was born.

It always put her in situations of life and death.

It was the curse of over excess magicules, she generated too much to the point her body couldn't handle them at all.

Unlike her Brothers, she was born with the mentality and intelligence of a human from the start. This curse drove her to extreme lengths, ultimately ending in her surpassing her limits and unlocking her Unique Skill.

Unique Skills are the embodiment of the Soul, they are created when strong willpower alongside a certain level of strength is met. In her case...

Her Unique Skill was {Determination}

It granted her the ability to contain her over excess of magicules in purple ghastly orbs.

Aside from a few other uses, it's main purpose was helping her live.

When her Brothers were born, she grew some weird sort of... Sisterly love?

It was quite hectic dealing with them at first, they would get into fights and sometimes wander off without her noticing. Hell, it was this part that sheer dumb luck allowed them to live.

The one that piqued her interest the most was the oddball amongst them, born without an opposite. The one later came to be known as Uri, and boy was she surprised when he surpassed her.

Next was the Water Emperor, now known as Kairi. That Dragon was as calm as an ocean, and rarely talked at all. She did force him to hold talks at times, but decided to dismiss them as he didn't seem too interested in them.

Next was Akimitsu, the Primordial Dragon of Light. He was probably the most interesting out of the lot, he boasted alot and liked showing off alot whenever he had the chance. She had to admit, the most fun times were with him when he decided to show off or boast about himself.

Next was Riku, the Rock Primordial Dragon. He had a serious personality, taking everything around him too literally. When his death was announced, it stung her like a bee. The rampage that followed wasn't pretty at all...

Hahh... This is troublesome...

The leader of this land, the ruler of puppets, found himself in a distressing situation.

Infront of him, a woman of unprecedent power stood in a blind rage.

I didn't sign up for this at all...

However, the one she considered her equal stopped her long ago. It was a dumb and foolish attempt, one that almost got him killed, but he succeeded. Infact, it was for this reason she decided to follow him...

But that was long ago.

Next up, her opposite who represented Life, Chaim. He was a bright person, always enjoying the simplest things in life. He was way too nice, it was baffling. That same naivety led to his death a long time ago, this time she had seethed and sorrowed quietly. She tried finding the killer of her brother, but to no avail.

Then came her Brother, the Primordial Dragon Darkness, Jigoku. He was, in her opinion, and edgy occasional asshole that held a soft side for her. He preferred staying alone, ignoring their help. This mindset of living alone led to his death, and yet another moment of grief and frustration for Shi.

The fact she couldn't avenge either of these deaths, the fact she couldn't even find a single t ace of the culprit. It made her frustrated to no end.

It made her feel weak.

Weak that she couldn't protect her Brothers.

She believed she failed as an Elder Sister.

That's why she didn't like it at all when he decided to join the Demon Lord, Valentine. She feared he might die under her hands... Yet, she decided to leave it be, as her Brother didn't want any interference. She has still heard from him time to time, so it was alright.

Then Uri, the oddball responsible for extending the Chaos Dragons seal, had suddenly left his job and joined some random Majin she never heard of.

Said random Majin evolved into the Third Demon Lord in existence, and gained the support of the Water Emperor.

She didn't trust this Majin at all, not when her Brothers could possibly meet a fate similar to her previous three brothers.

So, like the responsible Sister she is, she decided to... Test them.

Her darkness element was focused around hiding and using attacks from the shadows, avoiding any sort of senses meant to spot her.

She pulled out one of her many deathly purple orbs that contained her magicules, took out the one with the most magicules, and headed to the Jura Forest.

She used her darkness element, trespassed into the seal of Charybdis, and met with the Dryad's guarding it.

Cease!

Who are you?!

They were small fries.

It took her no time to end them and fuse their souls in the deathly orb.

She then fused said orb with the Charybdis sealed inside, broke it's seal and dipped before anyone found her.

Now, the real thing began.

Her small "test".

Her Brothers, what caused them to follow this being?

Did they just follow him around because he was interesting? If that were the case, they would leave this being behind in face of the power they couldn't defeat.

This Majin, did he care for them or just saw them as pawns? If he cared for them, then he would stick around and fight with them.

If the opposite of either happened, her points would be proven incorrect.

And yet, to her amazement...

The Demon Lord stuck around until the end, not abandoning them and fighting the mutated Charybdis along them.

Her Brothers chose to stay instead running away, aiding the Demon Lord against this beast she had created.

She saw it through her death orbs. They allowed her to see through them thanks to her Unique Skill.

Here she sat alone, still reminiscing about what she witnessed through that magic orb.

Her long grey hair and crimson red eyes filled with curiousity, she was sitting near her favourite cliff that leads to the Valley of Death.

She wore her usual expensive black suit consisting of black long sleeves, a black collar with black pants.

Her arms adorned with flamboyant gold bracelets, her lips are darker then the night sky as her ears have earrings made of diamonds hanging from them. She learned a few things about flashiness from Akimitsu, she had to admit.

Space disrupted behind her, and she felt it very clearly...

From there, the oddball appeared. His long crimson red hair, his crimson red eyes. He was wearing a white sleeveless shirt with black pants underneath, casual attire for a not very casual moment.

How long had it been since they met eachother?

Centuries, perhaps?

Uri: Hello, Onee-Chan.

He greeted her with a bow, showing respect to his elder sister.

Even if she was the cause of all the events that happened as of now... He could tell her intentions the moment he found out it was her doing.

Shi: Greetings, Otōto.

She replied back to her younger brother in a friendly manner.

Uri: Man, you like getting into trouble Dont cha?

The Primordial Dragon of Sealing walked towards her direction, it had been a long time since they met eachother.

Uri: Even though it's been a long time, I am a bit obliged to ask this. This was your doing, wasn't it?

He took a seat right besides his Elder Sister, both staring off into the valley of Death.

She sighed, nodding her head to Uri's question.

Uri: I see, and if I am correct, this is because you wanted to see if that Majin was trustworthy.

Shi nodded once again, followed by a small chuckle.

Her Brother read her so well, even if it had been so long since they met eachother.

Uri: Mannnn, you sure are one heck of a brocon.

She laughed a bit loudly this time, she had to admit that she got overprotective of them at times.

Uri sighed, he couldn't really blame her after what happened to the previous three Primordial Dragons.

Granted, it was somewhat justified...

Uri: I can assure you, that despite him being heartless at times, he is a good person.

Shi, even if Uri said it confidently, didn't really believe it that much.

It was a form of trust issues that grew on her after th death of her three former brothers

Uri: Granted, even if he doesn't like to show it at times, and even if he gives off a heartless vibe at times... He still cares about people close to him.

Uri had noticed it lately, that Rimuru wasn't true to himself anymore.

He contradicted what he said most of the time, he denied many times that he cared for them.

Yet, because of their Soul Corridor, he could spot it easily. Not just him, even Kairi and Shizue could.

Shi: Do you trust him that much?

Shi asked Uri with a serious face, she wanted to know how much Uri trusted this Demon Lord.

What caused him to trust him so much, what was the reason?

Uri: To put it straight and simple, I consider him as a Brother...

Shi looked a bit surprised at Uri, even disbelief showed up on her face.

This younger brother of hers, trusted someone completely unrelated in her eyes... To the point he saw them as a Brother?

Shi: What is he like?

Uri stood up from his position, distorting the space around him once more.

It was a form of travel that revolved around teleporting using spacial distortions. He distorted the space around him towards a certain direction, then closed in on that specific distance in an instant by filling the space behind him, launching him from one place to another. It was slightly less convenient then using teleportation spells, but it looked more menacing and cooler so it was a small price to pay.

Uri: Yes, I trust him alot. Even if he tends to be a bit cold at times, even if he shows no interest at times, I still trust him. Even if you don't trust him that much, you cannot get rid of the fact that Kairi and I view him as a brother.

So the Water Emperor got a name, huh. Shi thought with a small smile. Now all of them had names.

Uri dissapeared in an instant, teleporting to the Jura Forest without a single word.

Shi hoped the conversation lasted longer, but perhaps Uri had something better to do which resulted in this sudden leave. (He wanted to finish the latest manga he was reading)

Shi: ... So strange...

...
Clayman's Castle

Sipping on this purple wine of mine whenever I am stressed, it's a habit I have grown for a while.

My mind was... In turmoil. Outside, I may have appeared calm and collected. Inside, I was still wondering what the hell is happening. Shi decided to use one of her deathly orbs and awaken a Charybdis she herself wouldn't be able to defeat.

Prior, much prior to all of this, the Majin that apparently ruled the Jura Forest now was announced as a Demon Lord by the Voice of the World.

This same Majin managed to defeat the mutated Charybdis, the same one overloaded with Shi's magicules.

Fear developed inside of me, even if isn't want to admit it, when this sudden news arrived. Had that beast attacked Jistav, I nor Shi could've done anything against it.

I, with my vast intellect, knew there and then that this country was not to be messed with. Do not fuck around and find out, my mind repeated these words in my head repeatedly.

If I am being brutally honest, I am slightly mad at Shi for supposedly doing something that could anger the Demon Lord of this other country.

Clayman: Mjurran...

I called to my trusty land scout, the best one I have under my command. Her skills at gathering and manipulating others for information are just below mine.

It was a Majin that I had taken under my control by seizing her heart, which I later returned a few years later.

Clayman: How is your heart doing?

Mjurran: It is doing fine, Clayman-Sama. What is it that you call me here for today, my Lord?

A woman with teal blue hair appeared right Infront of me, wearing a mages robe.

The day I decided respect was a better factor in earning loyalty then fear. I must admit, I used to be quite naive back then. I believed using power to force others was the best way to rule them... But when I recall how my Master had me do things, he always made sure it was through respect rather then fear.

Surprisingly, this woman was okay with serving me despite the whole "puppet heart" thing.

Clayman: Scout this new monster Country, if things get fishy then you can immediately retreat.

Mjurran nodded, before dissapearing into the shadows.

I sipped on his wine once more, slightly more stressed as I thought about the events occuring.

Demon Lord, Mutated Charybdis, El Dorado being attacked.

It's too much...

Someone was creeping up from the shadows of the corners of my office.

My Unique Skill, {Manipulator}, granted me the ability to perceive information around myself in the form of geomagnetism and electric signals. The slightest change in my surroundings would indicate the arrival of something, or someone.

Shi: Ara, you usually drink that alot when you are stressed.

I didn't even bother looking at the new voice that arrived in the room, I am already aware of who it is.

Shi appeared in the room from the corner shadows, walking towards the me.

Clayman: With what you have done recently, how could I not be stressed?

She leaned in on him, sitting at the edge of his chair.

She rested her head on my shoulder, placing it comfortably.

... Ignoring that.

Clayman: Why'd you do it?

Shi: Hm? Anything wrong?

I could've sworn that Shi used to be more smarter and careful then this.

Clearly, alot of things could happen due to her carelessness of sending an mutated Charybdis.

Clayman: You used those ghastly orbs of your's on Charybdis, turned it into a creature not even you could defeat. If they find out, then this coun-

Shi: They already did.

A. audible eh? Leaked from my mouth, my eyes shifting to see the Dragon Lordesse's head on my shoulder.

Shi: Uri arrived a few moments prior, and based on the way he talked...

This is too much...

You're telling me, just now, that your younger brother appeared a few moments ago without me or anyone else's notice?

Shi: He seems to trust this Majin alot...

And what the hell does that have anything to do with this at all?

What if that Majin attacks this country because of what you did?!

Shi: Hm, seems like you still don't understand what I mean.

What is there to understand?

Why the hell do Woman like to complicate things so much? Just answer any question straightforward, it isn't that hard.

Shi: Since I was the perpetrator of this event, their main target would be me instead of this country.

That is true.

However, with how this world operates, one would pin the blame on entire country for the sake of conquering. It's been in the Monsters nature since the beginning of time, to hoard as much power and territory as they could.

I know this because of a certain boastful friend of mine...

Shi: The main target would be me, but based on the way Uri spoke of him... He seems trustworthy, albeit slightly rude.

And that makes you trust him?

I wouldn't dare say it if I were Infront of you, but the fact three of your brothers fell before because they trusted these type of people too much remains.

Clayman: And that makes you trust him?

... Silence? She is awfully quite. Her face has a blank look on it, it's as if she is thinking about something.

Oh, never mind. She isn't thinking anything. I've known her long enough to realize this, she's probably thinking "You're an idiot, Clayman"

In this case, her answer would be...

Shi: Absolutely not.

Then why?

Why allow your two brothers to stay with him?

Why risk it when your brothers lives could be at stake?

Shi: I trust Uri enough to make it out alive Incase he tries something.

That is... Absurd.

Shi: That is Absurd. You thought that right now, didn't you?

Ah, she's gotten better at reading me.

Even if I fail to recognize what she is thinking at times, she somehow managed to tell what I am thinking all the time.

Shi: Don't worry, Even if Uri was to somehow die.

She finally gets off my shoulder, moving towards the shadows in the corner of my office.

Right before leaving, she turns around to look at me.

Shi: I'll kill that Demon Lord.

...
Rimuru's POV

It's been awhile since the fight with Charybdis took place. A week to be specific.

Tempest has buried all those that had died in the fight, and a cleanup crew is already at work getting rid of all the blood and scattered guts around the area.

The souls of the Dryad's were too destroyed and dismantled, but they could be restored. Problem was, whoever this elder sister of Uri is, dismantled it to the point even I had difficulty recovering it.

Trya, the remaining Dryad as of cureently, is helping terraform the damaged terrain and forest. Since excess amounts of Magicules released into the environment, my Beelzebub had been put to work several times.

Right now, I am sitting in my office room and looking at my desk.

More specifically, I extended my Universal Sense to the lands beyond Jura Forest and got a clear overview of the surrounding countries.

With this data, I've recreated a small map using Raphael and placed it on my desk. Right now, I am observing said map as I go through the train of thoughts in my mind.

Right now, if we're going through the reasons behind this event happening, then Jistav would be labeled as our enemy. However, we are still recovering our forces and damaged terrain, so going to war now with them would be useless and pointless.

However, I doubt the other countries would let this chance go.

This country is currently in a very bad time, and I have no doubts other countries will take advantage of this very dearly.

Mainly, the three closest countries to Jura as of now.

Puppet Nation, Jistav.

City of Harpies, Fulbrosia.

Country of Beasts, Eurazania.

Both are ruled by powerful rulers from what I have heard, and according to my analysis... These three would be the ones I have to watch out for the the most.

Eurazania, first of all, lives by the rule "Might makes Right". Their leader Carrion, had been respected as a powerful individual by both his countrymen and outsiders. His lands infrastructure and technology is not noteworthy at all, but the fields of fruits they possess are so vast that even our farms pale in comparison. For some reason, all the lands riches are located inside the giant ass castle located in the heart of a mountain.

Fulbrosia, land of the Harpies. Here, each and every living resident has wings. They view as all those incapable of flying as inferior, and apparently relationships with Eurazania aren't very well between them. Their leader is a woman going by the name Frey, and her main advantage in combat appears to be her aerial combat abilities. The agriculture is alright, so is it's infrastructure and technology.

Finally, Jistav. Apparently, a woman named Shi who is the elder sister of Kairi and Uri lives here. This place has a weird and eerie vibe to it, it's filled with weirdness.

Eerie and weird aside, what I want to know is who the most potential enemy of ours would be at this moment.

Shadow had sent her clones into these countries, with only Jistav's forces being able to locate it somehow.

From her data, I have been able to deduce the following.

Fulbrosia is a land of peace, albeit slight racism towards people who have no wings. Their queen is a very cautious fighter who only picks her opponents, so she's safe and wouldn't attack this country at all. If anything, she'd probably try and form an alliance with us.

Jistav would be neutral as of now. We can't engage nor attack Jistav at a time like this, where all of our troops are already exhausted and dealing with alot of casualties. I could just go there and end that country by myself, but that would create unnecessary work. Moreover, the outside World might view this as me trying to gather power to destroy other countries, so they might launch a joint operation to wipe this country off the map. At a time like this, that would seriously not be a good thing.

Eurazania, on the other hand...

Yep, they might be a possible enemy. Beastmen are notorious for picking fights they cannot win, I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to attack us.

Perhaps they will come to this country a few days later?

Or perhaps now?

If I'm being honest, I didn't really bother using {Universal Sense} all over the forest again. Perhaps I should use it no-

Shadow: (Rimuru-Sama.)

Hmh?

A thought communication?

At a time like this?

Hold on...

Rimuru: (Is it a bunch of Beastmen from Eurazania?)

Did they arrive alot sooner then I expected?

Perhaps they noticed the fight between Charybdis and decided to come over to this country?

Or, I am just being paranoid...

Shadow: (Uhhhh, yeah. How did you know?)

Sigh...

Guess I am being both, paranoid and overly cautious.

I am in no mood to deal with them at this moment, I'll just ask her to deal with it.

Rimuru: (Deal with them.)

Shadow: (As you wish.)

Literally an hour later.

Shadow: (Hey uh, Rimuru-Sama...)

Hm, what's the matter?

Did something happen?

Shadow: (You might not like what I am about to say...)

Hm...

What the fuck did my subordinates do?

Shadow: (So uhhhhh, we intervened and attacked their messenger since they assaulted on of our own...)

Reasonable, should fully expect to be hit back if you attack one of our own.

So what's wrong?

Shadow: (Apparently, they took way too much offence to that... They even started insulting you-)

Rimuru: (What did you do.)

Not a good sign.

They insulted me, my subordinates were over there, and they are overly protective of me at times.

Shadow: (Well... We started insulting their master back...)

Oh for fucks sake.

Can't they have a little self restraint at times?

Shadow: (And now...)

They kinda declared war on us...

...

War...

On us...

Because this woman couldn't hold herself from insulting their master.

Rimuru: (Words cannot describe how fucking dissapointed I am in you.)

Shadow: (Sorry...)

_____________________________________________

:D

Pachi Pachi Pachi, new chapter with more brewing tensions.

Next chapter will begin with Shadow's POV and how they got into war with eachother.

Since they already went through one war, Rimuru won't be taking shit and will just go for it. (Sorry Carrion)

Racism at its finest aswell next chapter :3.

Next Chapter: Two Idiots, Masters settle it immediately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
89.3K 2.3K 30
... Yeah it's a bit weird I just have a sudden idea about it when I write the other story so here we are Guy and Velzard has been together for millen...
4.2K 85 12
oh dear god the mc is now a German Tank What kind of adventures will he have? In This Generic Isekai World! 😎 Might change the desc later
40.9K 1.2K 21
Veldanava have another child and that is our lovable Rimuru Yup this is a remake since I'm not satisfied with the original This will be more wild and...